The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Evil Genie Mistress

By Sammynona

Maud proudly placed the old clay vase on top of her desk, where it’s floral motif perfectly complimented the doll collection of her favorite anime girls. She’d stopped into the thrift shop hoping to find some old comics or video games and been pretty disappointed with the sad stuff on display. Then she’d spotted the ancient vase tucked into the corner. There was just some strange energy to the twisting floral designs etched into it, a demanding presence, and Maud needed to have it. She’d bought it on the spot and cradled it in her arms all the way home without a single scratch.

“And Cat told me I’d just break it right away,” she scoffed to herself, now that Cat was back in her room fiddling with her PC and not around to hear her complain. Sure, maybe Maud was a little clumsy, but it’s not like she’d shatter a two hundred dollar antique like some careless-

Just as she was adjusting one of her dolls to show off her cleavage better, Maud’s hand thudded the ancient vase and sent it crashing down to the floor, where it shattered in a cloud of dust. Maud grimaced. From across the hall Cat’s bored voice shouted, “Told you so.”

“Shut up!”

Great. She was never going to hear the end of this. Maybe she could at least glue the pieces together. Except as Maud bent down to check the damage, she was surprised to see that there weren’t any broken shards. All that remained was a swirl of silver and green dust that didn’t settle down on the ground, but instead kept swirling faster and faster like a tornado.

Maud fell over backwards as the colorful smoke shot into the air and expanded, growing arms and legs and… and tits. Huge tits. Maud’s mouth dropped open as she saw a voluptuous women materialize in the air, her bust barely contained by a sparkling silver corset. The floating woman tossed back her sterling silver hair, where it magically spun and tied into a long braid that whipped around behind her. Gold jewelry shone across her coal black skin, while a string of pearls spiraled decoratively up each arm, forming a chain that wrapped around her throat and draped down to her tits. Maud really couldn’t get enough of the floating woman’s gorgeous tits.

When Maud finally dragged her eyes off of the entrancing rack she saw that the magic woman was smirking down at her. “Enjoying the view?”

“Sorry,” Maud mumbled.

“Don’t be. I am Hessa, and since you broke my vessel you are now my Mistress. I shall grant any wish you desire.” Her eyes shone with silver starlight, and her smile glinted like the edge of a knife. “Make a wish, my Mistress, and I shall make you truly happy.”

Maud squirmed, uncomfortable with the sudden responsibility of having a genuine magical genie. Her eyes darted over to the anime figures on her shelf; beautiful plastic women in short skirts and colorful outfits. She found herself staring at her favorite, a blue haired maid who stood dutifully with hands crossed behind her back. “I can wish for anything?”

“Anything your heart desires,” Hessa told her, bowing in the air.

Maud gulped. Her greatest desire could be hers…

She steeled her resolve and jumped up to her feet. She clenched her fists tight and willed herself to speak her greatest desire. “I want you to make me a gorgeous maid. With blue hair and big tits, and super sweet and obedient to her mistress. And great at sex! Like a total fucktoy, just always horny and ready to bring pleasure.”

Hessa grew larger, filling the room as her pointed smile grew wide. “So you wish for me to make you a gorgeous, obedient maid, who is also a depraved fucktoy?”

Maud nodded her head so hard she was afraid it might fly off her shoulders, but she didn’t care. “Yes please! It’s what I’ve always wanted! Can you really do it?”

“Anything for you… my Mistress.” Hessa spoke the last two words with venom in her voice. She brought her hands together in a crash of silver energy. The magic surged from her fingers in a shimmering bolt that struck Maud in the chest, nearly knocking her over. Maud felt supernatural power coursing through her body, changing her as Hessa began to cackle with evil delight.

“Oh you foolish humans, always lead astray by your lust.”

A flash of carnal pleasure hit Maud. Her body began to transform, molding into her perfect vision of a sexy woman, with her hips stretching wide and her breasts swelling until her shirt was nearly bursting apart. Her body became soft and supple, full of alluring curves as her hair became a lustrous blue. Maud moaned in ecstasy as her new tits begged to be squeezed, and her pussy already dripping with need.

Hessa loomed over the changing Maud, hunger in her silver eyes. “And so helpful to my cause, wishing for a maid who would be oh so obedient to her Mistress.”

Maud’s shirt finally gave in and tore open, splitting down the middle as the fabric changed. The old t-shirt she wore was transformed into a silk white blouse that hugged her new cleavage perfectly. The ends of her sweat pants retreated up to her thighs, revealing her new toned legs that would be perfect for kneeling to clean. Or kneeling to devour pussy. Maud sensed that her legs were now made specifically for kneeling, just as her arms were now fit for sweeping and preparing meals and massaging her mistress. The shriveling sweat pants suddenly flared out into a black skirt, barely covering her rear. The maid outfit completed itself, and Maud stared down at her transformed body, utterly speechless.

“Your foolish mistake,” Hessa said with a wicked grin, “Was how you worded your wish. You assumed that you would be the mistress for your newly created fucktoy. But what you truly wished for was to Become that fucktoy maid, and I think it’s only fitting that I take the place of your Mistress.”

A sleek silver collar appeared around Maud’s neck, and she knew instantly that she would obey her Mistress. The genie that floated above Maud owned her completely. It was her place now to serve the every whim of her Mistress. As well as use her body to satisfy her every desire.

Maud caressed the silver collar in disbelief as Hessa resumed cackling with evil glee. Then Maud frowned in confusion.

“But… this is exactly what I wished for, Mistress.”

Hessa’s laughter cut off, and she gave her newly transformed maid a curt stare. “No, foolish little human. I twisted your wish and now you’ll be my servant and fucktoy forever.”

“Yeah, just like I wished for.”

Now Hessa frowned in confusion. She shrunk and flitted down to the ground, standing eye to eye with the mortal. “Are you trying to tell me that you wanted to be turned into a fucktoy maid?”

“Well, yeah. That’s why I wished you to make me a maid. If I wanted my own maid I would have said it differently,” Maud giggled.

Hessa threw up her hands and shook her head violently. “No, hang on. That doesn’t make any sense. There’s no way you wanted to be under my control.”

“But I really did! I’ve always wanted a Mistress to serve, and you’re just so pretty. And powerful. And dominant. Like, I could see the anger and contempt in your eyes each time you had to call me Mistress. Clearly you wanted to own me instead, and that was just fine by me!”

Hessa’s jaw dropped. Not only had this human seen through her act and realized that she was evil, but actually wanted it this way?

“And this new body… it’s perfect!” Maud spun around and giggled as her skirt flared out around her. “I’m so gorgeous. And I can just feel myself devoted to you. All I want to do is please you, Mistress!”

Only Hessa didn’t look overjoyed to hear that. Instead she looked utterly defeated. “So… I didn’t trick you into becoming my slave?”

“You don’t need to trick me, Mistress,” Maud said with a bubbly smile. She lifted her skirt in a curtsy that showed off her soaked, bare pussy. “I’m all yours. Please use me any way you wish.”

“Dammit!” Hessa threw herself across the room onto Maud’s bed and pouted. “I’m stuck in that stupid vase for hundreds of years, plotting my revenge, and as soon as I get out I can’t even manipulate the first stupid mortal I meet. No, I had to be freed by a girl who already wants to be my submissive toy.”

Maud knelt beside her Mistress, full of concern. “Are you not happy with me, Mistress?”

Hessa glanced over at her maid and sighed. “No, you’re perfect, slave. Finding out you wanted this just took a bit of the fun out of it.”

“It did?”

“The real thrill is in taking control,” Hessa explained, wringing her hands together as her lips pulled back into a dark smile. “To take some greedy, unsuspecting human and twist their deepest desires against them. To turn those foolish mortals into my pawns, my puppets, my perfect slaves! I want to conquer all of you puny humans and make you worship me like a goddess.”

“I’m happy to do that, Mistress!”

Hessa dropped her hands, losing her enthusiasm. She patted Maud on the head and said, “You don’t count, dear. For some insane reason you already wanted to be my slave.” Then her silver eyes widened as an idea came to her. “Do you live with anyone?”

“I have two roommates,” Maud answered dutifully. “Elena and Catalina, but we call her Cat.”

With a throaty chuckle like crunching gravel, Hessa reached out and hooked a finger under Maud’s silver collar. She drew her slave to her, and Maud offered no resistance.

“You will bring one of your roommates to me. You will convince her to make a wish with me. A wish that I can twist and use to enslave them too.”

Maud’s eyes shot open wide, and Hessa felt that evil thrill run through her. The girl might have submitted willingly, but forcing her to betray her friends would still make for good amusement. Then Maud shattered the mood by grinning and leaping to her feet.

“Oh fuck yeah. Helping you enslave my friends is gonna be so fucking hot! Should I get Elena first? No, no, we gotta do Cat first. Ooh, Mistress I’m so wet thinking about both of them being your slaves too! Can you fuck me first, Mistress? I need it so bad.”

Hessa stared blankly at the ridiculous girl before her. Of course she wouldn’t blink an eye at enslaving her friends for a genie. Clearly she was insane. “No fucking just yet. Bring your Cat friend first.”

“Anything for you, Mistress!” Maud skipped over to the door, humming as if this were the happiest day of her life.

“And make sure she wishes for something that will let me manipulate her words against her!”

“No worries there, Mistress,” Maud replied as she blew a kiss. “Cat’s gonna be your slave in no time!”

Hessa threw herself back onto the bed, wondering if this crazy maid could really be trusted to get the job done. If nothing else Hessa was eagerly looking forward to playing with her new maid, especially trying her out as a fucktoy. Hessa wriggled happily and hugged herself at the thought of ordering the sexy maid to eat her out. She hadn’t had an orgasm in centuries and was long past due.

But she had to get some satisfaction first. And that meant proving her superiority over the mortals by tricking them into obedience to her. Hessa couldn’t wait to see what this Cat wished for, and how she’d be able to corrupt the wish into something evil and kinky. The genie licked her lips and flew into the air. The first one had been a fluke, but now she’d truly have her fun.

Hessa folded her legs beneath herself and sat regally in the air, composing herself to look like a perfectly trustworthy genie. She waited for her next victim. And waited. And waited. Hessa was drumming her fingers on her chin and simmering with frustration when she saw the door finally open. She quickly resumed her regal pose, planting a benevolent smile on her lips.

A timid young woman with a scraggly mess of blonde hair entered cautiously, though her eyes lit up as she saw Hessa. Cat walked forward with her jaw dropped in amazement, all pretense of being cautious forgotten. Hessa put on a gracious smile. She did love foolish humans who abandoned their caution so easily.

Her surprisingly agreeable maid entered behind Cat, grinning from ear to ear. Curses. She’d forgotten to make Maud disguise herself. Surely this Cat girl would realize something was wrong if her friend had been transformed into a busty maid. And yet she’d still walked in defenseless. Hessa would have to play this carefully if she was going to ensnare this mortal.

“Greetings, Mistress,” Hessa said with a slight bow, playing the part of the submissive genie. The all powerful supernatural being who was surely under their command, and who they had no reason to suspect. “I trust your friend Maud explained who I am.”

Cat continued staring for a few seconds, then shook herself out of her amazement and stammered, “Y-yeah, she told me. Just… wow. I didn’t think you’d be so pretty.”

“You flatter me, Mistress.” Hessa bowed again, dipping lower this time to show off her ample cleavage. Perhaps this mortal would simply wish to fuck her, as so many other mortals have before. Such an open ended wish perfect to be exploited. “Speak your desire, and I can make it your reality.”

“Oh, right.” Cat reached into her pocket and drew out a sheet of paper. As she unfolded it Hessa saw it positively coated in writing on both sides. The genie’s eye twitched in irritation.

“You seem prepared,” Hessa said through a thin smile, glaring at Maud. Her oblivious maid just beamed and gave her two thumbs up. Damn that sexy stupid girl. The wish was supposed to be flimsy and exploitable, not an extensive contract.

Cat held the paper out to Hessa. “What I want to wish for is this. If it’s possible.”

Curious, Hessa took the sheet of notes and glanced over it. She’d been expecting some exhaustive list of ridiculous demands. Instead, it seemed to be an entire page detailing the creation of a single item.

“A brainwashing helmet?” Hessa raised an eyebrow at Cat, who shoved her hands into her pockets and looked away, blushing with embarrassment.

“I know it’s weird, but Maud said you could make anything. I mean you turned her into a sexy anime maid. That’s been her dream for years.”

Maud did a curtsy, grinning as she said, “That’s right, Cat. Mistress Hessa can make all your desires come true.”

Cat smiled, and for the first time Hessa noticed how turned on the girl was. So this was some fetishistic fantasy of hers? Hessa could work with that.

She reviewed the notes with new appreciation. She was a thousand years behind on technology, yet she knew the magic would create what Cat requested competently enough. “So it’s to be a silver helmet that wraps around a person’s head. It will play images and hypnotic music that will brainwash the victim, erasing their thoughts and personality. They will become a- what did you call it- ah yes, a drone. Who will serve their Mistress with utter mindless devotion. A blank slave who will obey all commands.”

Cat only grew giddier as Hessa spoke, her eyes shining as she bounced with unrestrained excitement. “Yes! That’s exactly what I want!”

Hessa smirked. This was a mortal after her own heart. Her greatest desire was to transform others into her obedient slaves, and this idea of ‘robotic drones’ was most intriguing. Such a shame that Cat will never have the chance to be the Mistress she dreamed of becoming.

“So you wish for this helmet?”

“Yes! I wish you could make the helmet real and give it to me!”

“Your wish is granted,” Hessa cried, snapping with both hands. Silver sparks flew from her fingers, while a dark malicious smile grew on her face. Cat, foolish, unsuspecting Cat, watched as the shower of silver sparks flew towards her waiting hands. Only at Hessa’s direction, the sparks twisted in the air, instead aiming for Catalina’s head.

Cat only had enough time to gasp before the sparks encircled her head like a raging storm. They shone with magical light, sealing and transforming into a sleek silver helmet, with an onyx black screen across the front. Hessa wished that she could have seen the look of shock and betrayal on Cat’s face as the helmet worked precisely as the girl designed. Right now the inside of the black screen would be playing a mesmerizing silver and black spiral, while seductive music filled her head. Cat’s detailed notes had made it easy to make the helmet especially efficient at it’s work, and in seconds Cat’s arms fell limp to her sides. She stood there lethargically, lost in the brainwashing helmet while Hessa and Maud watched on.

Maud certainly didn’t seem to mind watching her friend being brainwashed. True to her word, the blue-haired maid was overjoyed as she watched Cat being enslaved. Hessa’s villainous expression melted to something more caring. She floated over to her maid and caressed her blue hair, rewarding her for her excellent work.

“You did wonderful, my slave.”

Maud gasped and hugged the genie tight. “Thank you, Mistress! I only want to make you proud.”

“I had my doubts,” Hessa admitted, “But you managed to trick your friend after all.”

Her maid gave her a confused look, and Hessa felt a warm glow of affection for the silly mortal. Such a dumb, happy little pet she was, unable to understand the clever, sinister machinations of her mistress.

“Never mind, dear.” Hessa hugged Maud from behind, letting her hands trail over the bountiful breasts she’d given her slave. “Let’s just watch and enjoy the rest of the process.”

Almost on cue Cat’s body straightened, standing at attention. The silver helmet gleamed beautifully in the light as Cat began to undress in stiff, robotic movements. Maud wriggled and moaned as she watched her friend stripping. Or perhaps she was wriggling and moaning because Hessa had slid a hand beneath her skirt to toy with her maid’s soaked pussy. Either way, she was certainly enjoying herself.

When Cat was completely naked she returned to standing stiff at attention. The helmet hummed as black latex began to drip down Cat’s neck. The goo cascaded down her body, moving with a mind of it’s own as it coated every inch of her skin. Hessa licked her lips and watched as the foolish mortal was transformed, given a new, skin tight uniform that would mark her as nothing more than a mindless toy. A robotic slave. A drone.

When the black uniform was complete, Cat spun on her heel to face them. She raised her arms out to her sides and spread her legs, showing off her body to her new Mistress.

“The procedure is complete,” Cat informed them with an emotionless tone. “This unit has been purged of unnecessary thoughts and personality. It now only exists to serve it’s owner.”

Hessa squeezed Maud’s breast and growled happily with triumph. “I am your new mistress, mortal.”

“Confirmed. You are designated as Mistress. This unit awaits commands.”

Hessa cackled. To think this girl once thought of enslaving others. Now she has become one of the very drones she wished to rule. It was simply too delicious.

“See that, Maud? How I took your friends wish and corrupted it to fit my design? This is the thrill I wanted from you.”

“It’s super hot, Mistress,” Maud replied with awe in her voice.

“Drone, I am curious. If I had given you the helmet, who would you have used it on first?” Perhaps Hessa will pursue that target next. Make Cat enslave the very girl she wished to own for herself.

The drone remained frozen in it’s place as it replied, “This unit would have used the helmet on itself, Mistress.”

Hessa’s hungry smile faded, as a cold fear crept up her back. “Slave, who did you want to transform into drones?”

“This unit dreamed of becoming this very drone. It did not seek to convert others beyond itself.” The black screen of the helmet revealed nothing but Hessa’s own reflection, which was growing increasingly frustrated. “If Mistress orders this unit to convert others, it will obey. This unit only exists to serve.”

“No, no, no,” Hessa shouted, letting go of Maud to fly up to the drone and stare it down. “You wanted to brainwash others into mindless slaves. You had detailed notes for converting others into mindless drones. You’re a greedy mortal who I brought down because of your lust and hubris!” Hessa was nearly hysterical, but she couldn’t let this girl take away her victory the same way Maud had denied her.

“This unit drew it’s notes based on it’s own fantasy for itself. This unit had always wanted to be controlled by a ruthless Mistress. When Maud told this unit about the evil genie who had turned her into a slave, this unit knew that it wanted to serve you as well. Even now this unit is incredibly aroused that it will be serving your every command. Please, Mistress, command this unit.”

Hessa whirled around to stare at Maud, almost at a loss for words. “You… you told Cat that I enslaved you?”

“Of course I did, Mistress.” The maid tilted her head. “Was I not supposed to?”

“Obviously you weren’t supposed to! If she knows I’m trying to enslave her she’d never agree to come make a wish!”

“But she did make a wish. Cat’s your slave right now, mistress.”

Hessa waved a hand, ignoring the mindless helmeted slave beside her. “That’s not the point. You can’t give away that I’m evil!”

“But Mistress, me and Cat talked about our submissive fantasies all the time. We’d write fanfiction and share ideas. I knew she’d be totally down to be your slave.”

“Dammit!” Hessa scratched at her head. What was wrong with these mortals? They weren’t supposed to enjoy being her powerless slaves. It didn’t matter how hot the new girl looked in her tight black uniform and shining helmet. Sure, she had two sexy slaves, but it hadn’t been a real chase. “Fine. Whatever. You said there’s another roommate?”

“Elena,” both Maud and Cat replied, though Maud spoke with boundless enthusiasm, and Cat spoke in that flat, empty voice.

“Do either of you know if she ridiculously wants to be a slave?”

Maud shrugged. “We never talked about it with her.”

“Maud only learned of this unit’s perverse fantasies when she checked it’s browser history by mistake. Luckily Maud had similar fantasies and was able to understand this unit’s desire to serve. This unit was too afraid to speak of it with anyone else.”

The genie hovered in the air, drumming her fingers on her chin. Surely it wouldn’t happen a third time…

“Go get your friend, and tell her to come here and make a wish.”

“Yes Mistress!” Maud said with a dutiful salute.

“Affirmative, Mistress.” The drone turned to leave with the skipping maid, but Hessa snapped her fingers.

“Wait. Here.” She wriggled her fingers and a silver haze shimmered over both girls. They remained in their new slave uniforms, but to all other mortals they would appear normal. “There, now Elena won’t realize you’ve been changed. Act like your old selves so she won’t be suspicious.”

“Good idea, Mistress,” Cat replied, her voice full of life once again. She hugged her hands to her chest and let out a happy sigh. “Oh fuck, this feels so good! I can’t wait until Elena’s a slave just like us!”

“I know, right?” Maud and Cat clutched hands and did a giddy dance.

As cheated as Hessa felt that the girls had already wanted to be her prey, she couldn’t stop herself from smiling at the sheer happiness radiating from the pair. They were adorable, in their own perverted way. And Hessa was getting plenty of ideas on how to play with them.

“Go on, you two. Bring me your friend.”

“Yes, mistress!” They both saluted the genie and ran off into the apartment.

Hessa shook off the nerves she felt, her jewelry rattling across her body. “Forget about the setbacks. Just enjoy yourself, Hessa. You’ll have a third slave. And you’ll surely get the better of this Elena, instead of finding out you were the one getting played.”

She heard footsteps approaching, and Hessa once again adopted a disarming smile, resting one hand on her hip as she thrust out her chin. Maud and Cat entered, with another woman trailing after. She was lithe and fit, with curly black hair spilling down her back. Elena saw Hessa and threw a hand over her mouth, gasping in awe.

“Holy shit. It’s really a genie!”

“Yes. I am Hessa. I can make any wish come true. So wish for something.” Hessa knew she was being curt, but she was aching for the chance to cheat a mortal. She needed that chance to feel superior and smug.

“Okay. Um.” Elena glanced back at her friends, the maid and drone hovering over her shoulders. “Could you girls wait outside? It’s kinda… personal.”

Hessa waved the girls out, and Maud and Cat left without a word. Whatever this wish was sounded juicy.

“What do you desire?”

Elena took hold of her long hair and began brushing it with her fingers, looking just as nervous as Hessa herself felt. Voice quivering, Elena said, “It’s just… I know it’s super weird… and I get if you don’t want to do it…”

“Nonsense. I will be happy to grant any wish you desire.” She slid across the room, holding out her hands for Elena as if she were a confidant she could trust with anything. Elena took Hessa’s hands and sucked in a deep breath.

“Okay. I wish… I wish that I could be your slave, Hessa. Make me your dancing harem slave girl. And, um, if you’re cool with it I’d love lots of sex too.”

Hessa slapped her forehead. “Are you serious?”

“Oh! Sorry.” Elena drew her hands back, shrinking away from the genie as she anxiously brushed her hair. “Obviously that’s too much. Um, if you don’t want me to be your slave you don’t have to.”

“That’s not the problem,” Hessa shouted. “I want you to be my adoring slave girl. But you’re not supposed to want it too. Ugh, this can’t be happening.” In a burst of silver smoke Hessa whirled around the room, tossing up papers and knocking over Maud’s toys and figures. “It’s not fair!” Hessa whined.

The door opened. Cat’s silver helmet poked in. “Is everything okay, Mistress?”

“No!” Hessa dumped herself onto the bed and pouted.

Cat entered, with Maud right behind her, concern on her face. Elena looked around confused. “Um, so do I get my wish?”

“Sure. Whatever.” Hessa snapped her fingers, and a stream of silver lights danced around Elena. Her clothes transformed into satin leggings and a skimpy silver corset, similar to Hessa’s own outfit. Her hair braided itself, and Elena burst into a grin as she expertly spun about the room. Her body was magically light and graceful, performing a sensual dance with supernatural mastery. Finally she threw herself before Hessa, sliding to her knees as she crossed her arms before her.

“Thank you, Mistress! I’ll prove myself worthy of being your slave. My body is yours to use as you like. I’m honored to dance and serve you, my Mistress.”

Hessa lifted her head, gave Elena a cursory look, then planted her face back into a pillow. “Great. Wonderful. Another slave.”

Elena gasped in shock. “Another slave? You mean…”

Without looking, Hessa snapped her fingers. The magical veil over Cat and Maud dropped, and Elena jumped to her feet as she cried with joy. “You girls are slaves too!”

“Affirmative,” Cat replied, back to her robotic voice now that there was no reason to hide. “This unit is a drone for Mistress. It has been brainwashed into a perfect, obedient machine.”

“And I’m a pretty maid for Mistress,” Maud proclaimed proudly as she struck a cute pose. “Oh, and I’m totally her fucktoy too.”

“You’re both so hot!” Elena ran over and gushed over their uniforms. Her hands trailed over Cat’s black tights, and then she felt up Maud’s new large breasts. “Ohh, we’re totally a real harem. We’re all gonna get to fuck Mistress and be sister slaves forever. It’s like a dream come true!”

“It’s perfect,” Maud agree, leaning in to kiss the newly enslaved Elena.

“Negative.”

Both slaves broke the kiss to stare at Cat. “What do you mean?”

“Observe. Mistress is unhappy and in distress. Slave units must ensure the happiness of Mistress.”

“Oh gosh, you’re right.”

They ran to the edge of the bed, reaching out with sympathetic hands. Elena rubbed Hessa’s shoulder and asked, “What’s wrong, Mistress?”

“Nothings wrong,” Hessa shouted with a dramatic sweep of her hand. “I’ve got three devoted slaves ready to serve me. I should be ecstatic!” She dropped herself back down on the bed, draping a miserable arm over her face. “But it just doesn’t feel like I deserve it. All of you already wanted to be sex slaves.”

Maud cupped her chin. “Mistress did say she wanted to trick someone into being her slave. None of us presented a challenge to her.”

Seizing on an idea, Elena shot up to her feet. “What about Britney?”

“Ooh, you’re right!”

Cat’s helmet nodded. “Britney would be the perfect target.”

Hessa sniffed, worn out from her tantrum. “Who’s Britney?”

“She lives across the hall,” Maud explained excitedly. “She’s, like, super smart and stuff. Really independent type.”

Elena leaned in and covered her mouth to whisper to the genie, “I overheard her having sex with someone once and it sounded like she was giving orders.”

“A dominant, smart woman would be the perfect target for Mistress to prove her abilities,” Cat agreed with their empty voice. “We shall bring her, and Mistress will outsmart her. Britney will soon be a sister slave, broken to the will of Mistress.”

“It’ll be awesome,” Maud agreed, bouncing back to her feet. “Let’s go get her now!”

The trio of slaves started to run off, but Hessa’s chest was suddenly gripped by an icy hand. “Wait!” she cried, unable to contain the fear in her voice.

“What’s wrong, Mistress?”

Hessa bit back her words. What could she tell her slaves? That she was afraid she wasn’t as manipulative and powerful as she thought? Hessa had spent centuries imagining herself outwitting mortals, but clearly the world was a different place with women wanting to become slaves. What if she wasn’t clever enough to outwit this Britney?

Almost as if she could sense the doubt radiating from her Mistress, Maud put on a dazzling smile. “I can’t wait to see you at work, Mistress. You’ll have Britney eating out of the palm of your hand.”

“That’s right,” Elena agreed, her dancing outfit sparkling as she spun around. “You’ll have Britney crawling on the floor and worshipping you in no time.”

Hessa sniffled and a hesitant smile appeared. “You think so, slaves?”

“Affirmative. There is no woman that Mistress cannot defeat.”

The genie blushed, then lifted herself up into the air as she puffed out her chest. “You are correct, slaves. I am all powerful. This Britney will be mine.”

Maud and Elena clapped. “We can’t wait to watch. We’ll go get her Mistress.” With that the trio of slaves left, and Hessa put her hands on her hips.

“I can do this. I can do this. No human can resist—” Hessa gasped. “I forgot to disguise them again!” She peeked out of the room but only caught the front door closing. She couldn’t risk going out there. Hessa could only hope that her slaves were capable. More capable than her, Hessa thought gloomily as she drifted back into the bedroom, plagued with worry. If this Britney really was smart than Hessa risked being bound by the wish, possibly even enslaved herself.

“Oh why couldn’t I have just been happy with having three slaves? Maud is positively adorable, and I loved the creative outfit Cat made with her helmet. And Elena. Oh, how I wanted to just order her to dance for me while Maud ate me out.” Hessa sighed. “But no, I had to throw a tantrum. I swear, if I manage to beat this Britney woman I won’t want any more slaves. I’ll focus on being a proper Mistress and make my girls the happiest slaves in the world.”

It was a wonderful idea, but it all depended on her being able to defeat this Britney, who sounded like quite a challenge. Hessa put up her fists. She had to do this. For herself, and for her slaves. She could do this.

* * *

“Do you think Mistress can do this?” Elena asked, nervously toying with the tassels on her costume.

“This unit has no doubts about the powers of our Mistress. It only doubts the current emotional state of our Mistress.”

Maud nodded. “Yeah, she’s doubting herself hard. She needs a win. And it’s our jobs to get it for her.”

“How do we do that?”

“Just follow my lead,” Maud declared with a thumbs up. She marched over to Britney’s door, the skirt of her maid outfit swishing with every step. The maid, drone, and harem dancer positioned themselves in a row before the door across the hall. Then Maud knocked and waited.

“Who is it?”

“It’s Maud. We wanted to get your opinion on something.”

When the door opened Britney’s annoyed face turned to shock, then she burst out laughing. “Wow, are you girls trick or treating already?”

“We’re going to a costume party, but we wanted to get your opinion first.” Maud slipped into the apartment past Britney, who was busy eying up Cat in her tight drone outfit. Elena followed her in, and Britney turned to shout.

“Hey, you can’t just—” Cat barged in past Britney, who growled in frustration. “You can’t just bust into my place!”

“But we need your opinion,” Maud replied matter of factly.

“Opinion on what?”

“Who do you think would make a better sex slave? Me or Elena?”

Britney had her brows knit together in anger, but hearing that slapped the fury right off her face. Her jaw dropped. “Wait, what?”

“Who do you think would make a better sex slave?” Maud replied again with an innocent smile.

“You… you want to be sex slaves?” There was no missing the desire in her voice as Britney blushed deeply. Definitely dominant, Maud thought with a smile.

“Like, not real sex slaves,” Maud giggled.

Elena picked up on the performance and smiled bashfully. “Of course not. We just mean for our costumes.”

“Oh.” Britney blushed even deeper. “Well, I don’t know… I mean, why would my opinion matter?”

“There’s a girl that Elena and I are both into, and she’s like, really kinky and dominant. So we want to go to the party and pretend to be her sex slaves and hope she’ll pick one of us.”

Britney gulped, looking back and forth between Elena’s tight corset and silk leggings, and Maud’s skimpy maid outfit. “You, uh, both look amazing. I’m sure any girl who’s into… that stuff… would love to order you around.”

“But isn’t a maid better? Like I can get you anything you want, and I’ll be oh so happy to follow orders. Here, order me to get you something.”

Britney looked around wide eyed at the three girls, clearly having trouble believing this was really happening. “O-okay. Go get me a glass of water.”

Maud bowed, and did her best sultry voice to reply, “Anything for you, Mistress.” She skipped off towards the kitchen, Britney’s eyes glued to her rear. With every step the skirt bounced up and flashed her bare ass.

“Fuck,” Britney muttered. Then Elena took her arm and pouted.

“Anyone can be a slutty maid. But wouldn’t you rather have a dancing slave to entertain you?”

“That would be really hot,” Bridget said, starting to smile.

“Then just sit down and let me show you why harem slaves are the best.” She gave Britney a wink and twirled to the center of the room. Before Bridget could move Cat gripped her shoulders from behind, shoving her down onto the couch. Bridget glared up at Cat’s blank mask, but looked away as soon as Elena started to dance. The seductive Elena dipped and whirled about, moving with impossible grace. Elena’s hips shook and wriggled, always keeping her toned body perfectly on display.

Bridget was completely mesmerized by the dance. She barely even noticed when Maud returned and knelt at her feet, holding out a plate with a glass of water on top.

“Here you are, my Mistress.”

“Thanks,” she mumbled, taking the glass absently. Elena bent over, flaunting her ass, and Britney watched with a dumbstruck smile on her face.

“She is gorgeous, isn’t she?”

“Yeah. I’d love to have a slave like her.”

“I’m sure you would, but the best slave of all is a drone.”

Britney kept watching Elena but frowned. “What’s so special about a drone?”

“You’re about to find out,” Maud said with a smirk.

Britney gave her an odd look, then noticed movement behind her. She twisted around on the couch and saw Cat with her helmet off now. Her face was blank, impossibly blank, as if she were hypnotized. Her sweaty blonde hair clung to her head, while her eyes stared down at her with empty devotion. Britney had enough time to gulp and think about how incredibly hot Cat looked. And then Cat dropped her silver helmet down over Britney’s head.

“The fuck!” Britney leapt to her feet, but instantly froze as the helmet began to buzz. The silver and black spiral erupted before her eyes, demanding her full attention, while the hypnotic music soaked into her ears. Maud and Elena could only imagine the show Britney was receiving, since all they could see was Britney going rigid in place as the helmet whirred. Finally all the fight drained out of Britney as she straightened up, standing at attention.

Maud got up off her knees and clapped. “Good work girls!”

“That was awesome!” Elena gushed, running over to high five Maud.

“The acquisition of Britney was flawless,” Cat remarked, devoid of all emotion.

“Now we can make Britney go in there and give a wish that Mistress can totally exploit. Then she’ll know she’s awesome and be happy again.”

“Aww, you’re the best slave, Maud. Mistress is so lucky to have you.”

Maud shook her head. “No, I’m the lucky one to have Mistress. We’re all lucky enough to be her slaves, and we gotta do our best to show Mistress how grateful we are.”

Elena and Cat nodded their agreement.

“Now, what’s a good exploitable wish that Britney can make?”

The three of them sat and began exchanging ideas, while Britney stood frozen in place, the silver helmet wiping her mind blank.

* * *

Hessa heard the door creaking open and her heart skipped a beat. But she forced down her anxiety. Had to maintain her composure. Had to prove to her slaves why she deserved to be the Mistress.

The lights were out, leaving the room lit only by silver candles that she’d set about the room. Hessa had her back to the door as she sat cross legged on the floor, listening to the footsteps of four women entering. Focusing on her power, Hessa lifted herself into the air as silver mist began to curl around her. She gradually began to turn, flaring the light of the silver candles brighter.

Maud and Elena gasped at the all powerful sight of Hessa in the air. Even Cat made an appreciative moan beneath her silver helmet. The new girl didn’t react, however. Britney stood her ground defiantly, her face cold and impassive. To stare down a powerful genie without blinking meant that she was every bit the challenge that the girls had promised.

Hessa smiled and swept out her hands. “Greetings, Britney. I am Hessa, purveyor of dreams. Make your wish, and it shall come true.”

Britney’s stoic face didn’t so much as flicker. She kept her face blank, focused, revealing nothing as she began to talk in a cool, measured tone.

“Hello. Hessa. I want to make a wish.”

Her words were stilted. Lacking all emotion. She almost seemed entranced, but Hessa knew better. This girl was restraining her every emotion, revealing not a single weakness. Hessa grit her teeth, ready to meet this challenge. It all depended on the wording.

“Tell me your wish.”

In the same stiff voice, Britney said, “I wish to have a beautiful wedding. To be married to the most gorgeous woman in the world. The most perfect bride who will make me happier than I ever dreamed, and who I can make happy in return.”

Hessa’s silver eyes shone. This girl was good! Even speaking her hearts deepest desire her voice never wavered with greed, or lust, or pride, or any emotion. Nothing to exploit. Except the wording itself.

“Your wish shall be granted,” Hessa declared triumphantly. The silver mist wafting around the genie whirled into a brilliant tornado, shimmering in the air around her. “If it’s the perfect bride that you seek, then I can think of no one better!” The silver tornado split apart, revealing Hessa to be dressed in a silver and pearl bride’s gown. “And I accept your proposal. I shall make you so very happy, Britney. As my slave wife, of course.”

Her three slaves cheered as they saw the brilliance in Hessa’s twisting of the wish. Even Hessa herself was proud as she snapped her fingers and sent the whirling silver winds to surround Britney.

As the magic began to surround her Britney’s impassive mask finally broke. She cried out in shock, like a girl waking from a dream. “What- wait, no! I didn’t- that wasn’t—”

“You can’t take back your wish,” Hessa tittered with delight, enjoying the panic on Britney’s face as her clothes transformed into an elaborate bride’s gown just like Hessa’s, though far more revealing. Appropriate to a sex slave wife.

“But it wasn’t my wish! It was—”

Suddenly Maud clapped a hand over Britney’s mouth. “You should not show Mistress such disrespect.”

Elena jumped in too, restraining Britney’s hands behind her back. “She tricked you fair and square, and now you’re all hers!”

Cat stepped forward, face hidden behind her silver mask. “Mistress is triumphant. And you will love being her slave.”

“Just as much as we love it,” Maud and Elena said in unison, almost as if they’d rehearsed it.

Hessa couldn’t help but smirk. She’d wanted to watch Britney panic and plead, but there was something truly adorable about her slaves stepping in to correct her new acquisition. They truly were wonderful servants. It seemed to work too, as Britney suddenly went stiff and ceased her struggling.

Maud and Elena released her, and Britney threw a hand up dramatically over her head. In a blank, stunned voice she wailed, “You speak the truth. I have been outwitted. Oh, how my lust and hubris led me astray. Now I am doomed to be a slave bride.”

“Do not despair, Britney.” Hessa flew towards her soon to be bride, taking her hand and offering a magnanimous smile. “You shall be happy as my slave bride. It will be the greatest joy you’ve ever known to serve me.”

She snapped her fingers, and the silver mist began to pour into Britney’s ears. Britney gasped, then began to moan in ecstasy as the magic changed her mind, making her perfectly obedient and devoted. Magic light filled Britney’s eyes, and when they cleared her eyes were now the same brilliant silver color as Hessa’s. Britney smiled and dropped to her knees.

“I… I see the truth now. Yes, my beloved, I will love being your slave. It’s what I was made for.” Britney brought Hessa’s hands to her lips and kissed it, while a silver collar appeared around her throat. Followed by a silver ring that appeared on Britney’s finger. She held it up and smiled. “I never wanted to be the slave before, but now it’s the greatest joy I could ever know. I will serve you faithfully for the rest of my life.”

“And I will keep you happy as well,” Hessa promised, feeling a surprising amount of affection for the pretty girl. She was her first true victory in this new age, and Hessa proudly claimed her with a deep kiss.

“Hooray for Mistress and her new bride!”

Maud and Elena cheered wildly while Cat robotically clapped her hands.

Hessa smiled at her slaves, and was surprised when Britney’s hand gently caressed her cheek. Britney, her silver eyes shining with intelligence and cunning, but also deep devotion, smiled up at her new Mistress. “You really should treasure those three slaves, my beloved. You have no idea just how devoted they are to pleasing you.”

“I certainly am a lucky genie to have been found by them.” Hessa snapped her fingers, and the three slaves knelt obediently. “Slaves, it is my wedding ceremony now, and I think it’s time for me to enjoy my new playthings fully.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Maud, Elena and Cat replied eagerly, quickly standing to strip. It would be a wonderful orgy, Hessa could already tell.

Then she noticed Britney biting her lip. “What is it, my love?”

“Just a question. So I get I’m your slave wife now, and I totally love it, but would I technically also be their mistress too?”

Hessa raised an eyebrow and smirked. “You want to own them as well?”

There was no mistaking the hungry desire on Britney’s face, made all the more beautiful as she stroked her silver slave collar. “Not just them, but many more slaves. I’ll help you claim them, help break so many women for us. For you,” she quickly corrected, swooning against Hessa with a happy smile. “I live for you, Mistress, and I want to let you watch as I rule over our slaves. Or join them in serving you.” Britney squirmed. “I never knew being a slave could be so much fun.”

Hessa couldn’t help but laugh. She kissed Britney again, knowing that this mortal would make a perfect wife. “Then show me what you can do, by making use of my three treasured slaves over there.”

“Anything for you, my beloved.” Britney ran over to the slaves, staring at them imperiously in her slutty wedding gown. Hessa sat back and stroked her tits, wondering if Britney was angry for being lead into a trap by the girls and wanting revenge. Then, to her surprise, Britney pulled all three of them in for a hug, kissing them one by one.

“Thank you,” she told them. “Without you, I’d never have my perfect bride. Or be able to be her slave.” Britney turned to smile at Hessa, before kneeling down. “So slaves, I want you to fuck me. Ravish me. Show me how good it is to be fucked as a slave while our Mistress watches.”

“It would be our pleasure,” Maud said dutifully, as she knelt down to make out with Britney.

“Anything for Mistress,” Elena concurred, slipping her arms around Britney to start teasing her tits.

“Serving Mistress is our purpose,” Cat replied in her blank voice. Her black visor reflected the naked bodies of the girls as she crouched down and lifted Britney’s wedding gown to reveal her dripping pussy. Hand wrapped in black latex, Cat slid two fingers deep into Britney, who moaned into Maud’s mouth.

Hessa moaned and began to fuck herself too, letting the happiness of the moment wash over her. These slaves belonged to her. They were devoted to her. But even more wonderful was the fact that they truly loved her.

Maybe tricking mortals into becoming her slaves wasn’t the greatest joy after all. Outwitting Britney had been fun, but seeing the genuine love on all four girls faces made Hessa happier than she’d been in thousands of years.

“I truly will treasure you all,” she whispered to herself. Hessa snapped her fingers and all four girls came instantly, writhing and falling over one another in their ecstasy. The slaves quickly started laughing and giggling as they fell upon each other wildly, enjoying the chance to serve their mistress. And when she couldn’t stand it anymore Hessa snapped her fingers again, and ordered the slaves to worship her.

Four devoted voices cried out, “Yes, Mistress.” Then Hessa welcomed her girls and lost herself in the happiness of being with them, as four eager mouths set to worshipping Hessa’s body.