The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok standard stuff:

I do not espouse ANYTHING in this story. It was a fantasy, lets all leave it as one.

Comments are always welcome at , provided you don’t just want to flame me.

This story was written in about 10 minutes while waiting for a plane so if it seems a bit hasty and slapdash that’s the reason. The NC stuff is in the first few pages. The MC stuff comes late in the story. I really just wanted to get this idea of “The Evil Empire” out. I may write more along this line of thought if there’s sufficient interest. I got this idea from a piece I saw on Rome believe it or not.

The Evil Empire

Jim thought he had just about the best job in the world. In any world for that matter. There was always a great deal of competition for the career of reprogrammer and the girl the guards were dragging in screaming and struggling told you exactly why.

The slave race or Servi looked and acted just like their masters, while they were young anyway, but once he was through with them they whistled a different tune. At 16 every member of the Servi was brought to the reprogramming chamber to prepare for their lives as someone’s property since experiments in infantile reprogramming had proven unsuccessful. The programming was permanent and with the help of a small microchip implanted in the brain, modifiable. A Servi could be a fully functional human being, except fundamentally unable to deny the master’s will, or a virtual robot. Whatever the master needed on a given day.

Many Masters had laughed over the almost uniform beauty of the Servi, since it must be said, they made the master‘s race look quite shoddy. Since the only Servi who bred were the ones who were told to, breeding a better and more appealing slave had become something of a cottage industry. The big bulky ugly ones still came through of course and Jim reprogrammed them for their jobs mining, or street sweeping or whatever, but the real fun was when someone like this girl came through.

She had just turned 16 and was only about five four. Her long black hair fell down to her now naked ass as she fought tooth and nail to get away from the also reprogrammed guards. Her breasts were a nice B cup and rode high and firm on her chest. Her brown eyes were large and liquid reminding Jim of deer eyes.

She kept screaming and begging for mercy as the guards strapped her down in the chair impassively and left the room without a word.

The chair was an impressive piece of engineering. It was a thick metal chair which could, with the touch of a button, be reconfigured without removing the subject into a long flat table.

She stared at Jim in total terror now that they were alone in the room. “So,” he began pleasantly, “What’s your name?”

“M-Molly.” She whispered straining against the plastic arm and leg bands which tied her to the grey metal throne.

“Ready to be Reprogrammed Molly?”

“Please.” She gasped trembling. “Let me go!”

Jim clicked his tongue. “I don’t know about that Molly. See when I let people walk there‘s a lot of paper work I gotta do. You know, covering it up and such. That‘d really be a ton of effort, you can‘t ask me to do that.” He replied regretfully picking up a Hypodermic needle.

“Please!” She begged. “I’ll do anything.”

He paused. “Anything?” He replied.

“What……..What do you want?” Molly whispered suddenly wondering what she had to give.

“Are you a virgin, Molly?” He asked pleasantly looking over her chart.

“Yes.” She replied soundlessly her face going pale.

“Oh goody.” Jim beamed. He tapped a control on the panel beside the chair and the restraints snapped off. Molly leapt out of the chair backing away from Jim while trying to cover her nakedness.

She glanced at the door.

“I really wouldn’t run if I were you. Those guards are rather brutal with bad little girls who won’t let their minds get melted you know.” He suggested.

She slumped. “What do you want?” She asked dully, hoping it wasn’t what she thought.

“You give me a nice proper fuck and I’ll let you walk out of here.” He replied pleasantly.

“No one………no one knows the crews missed me?” She hedged.

“Nope.”

“No one hunting me down?”

“Nope.”

“You’ll let me go?”

“Yep.”

Molly hesitated. She either played ball with him in hopes that he would fulfill his end of the bargain or she got strapped down into the chair right now. None of the Servi ever described the procedure to her. It was considered too cruel to mention.

“Ok.” Molly whispered in horror but trapped. “What….What do we do?”

Jim slipped off his clothes and leaned back against what looked like a rubber examination table from a doctor’s office. “How about we start by lowering your hands?” She blanched. “Come on Molly I’ve shown you mine.” He added smiling.

Molly slowly lowered her fluttering hands and stood there swallowing hard.

“Very nice.” Jim complimented her. “Come here now.”

Almost crying Molly walked up to him and let Jim caress her face through her tears.

“Alright sweetie, why don’t you go and suck me off for a while ok?” Jim said.

Gulping Molly sank to her knees where Jim’s rather impressive, if he did say so himself, member stuck out half erect before her pretty young face.

Molly had never done this before but her mother had been a sex slave so when the programming was relaxed and her personality allowed to resurface for brief periods, she had told her daughter about these things. Her mother wasn’t being neglectful in doing this, being a good fuck(in addition to being pretty) had often saved her from allotted work or punishment. So Molly had some already developed skills on this matter. Her mother had made her practice sucking on a dildo this year past year until she could get it past her gag reflex.

Molly reached up and began to slowly stroke and caress his shaft while gently tickling his ball sack. “You’ll let me go……..right?” She pleaded eying the long meat.

Jim shrugged. “Depends on how good a job you do.”

Molly blanched and all but dove on his cock, sucking it down her tight young throat and tickling the underside with her tongue just as she’d been taught.

Jim sighed and leaned back letting her suck him off.

The quicker this was done the sooner she would get out of here, so Molly sucked with fervor until spots appeared before her eyes. She felt him tremble in her mouth and realized he was about to shoot. She started to pull out, willing to let him shoot her breasts and face if that was what he wanted but repulsed at the thought of swallowing his seed. As she did this Jim grasped the back of her head and squashed her nose flat against his stomach.

“Keep sucking dear, you do want to be released.” He reminded her.

Moaning, Molly kept sucking. The shaft was down too deep. She couldn’t breathe. Not daring to murmur a complaint she kept flicking her tongue over the throbbing organ which began to spew down her throat. Now she was holding onto Jim and fighting not to pass out as the shrinking organ began to retract from her throat. She gasped around his cock, looking up at him plaintively. Not waiting for instruction, she cleaned him off as her mother had taught her.

“You’re really good at this Molly.” Jim said as he walked over to a cabinet and began rummaging through it.

“Thank you Master,” She sighed, replying as she had been taught. “May I go now?” She asked fervently.

“You haven’t fucked me yet.” Jim replied pulling a hypo out of the cabinet.

“But..” It was on Molly’s lips to tell him he’d shot his load and he couldn’t fuck anything with a limp dick but she held her tongue. Even the dimmest slave quickly developed a keen grasp of what comments would get her beaten or worse.

Molly was slightly surprised to see him stick his arm with the needle a moment later. She figured it to be some kind of disinfectant. The Master’s were quite concerned with their health and sterility and after coming into contact with the Servi after all.

Molly was astounded however to see his member suddenly stand erect and at attention a moment after that.

“Well, you ready?” Jim asked.

Molly’s heart sank. How long would it take to finish him off now that he’d augmented himself chemically?

“Turn around and put your arms against the table.” He instructed and Molly shuddering, turned around bracing herself against his rubber examination table, knowing full well she was about to be impaled and mounted.

Jim walked up behind her and stuck his cock between her legs. It wasn’t in her pussy it just stuck out between her legs as she clamped them together instinctively.

Jim reached down and began to feel her pussy. Molly bit her lip, tears flowing down her face.

“Tight.” He pronounced stroking her clit. “You are a virgin.”

“Please. Just let me go.” She whispered in embarrassment as she felt her juices begin to flow.

“Close your eyes, sweetie. It’ll be easier than way.” He said sympathetically.

Despairing, Molly did as he suggested. With her eyes closed, the sensations welling up from her engorged clit sharpened. She felt him stroking it gently, very slowly in a circle. Then his finger drew back until it seemed only the air his finger was moving was brushing her and she let out a soft moan.

Molly let her face sink down on her arms as Jim’s fingers stroked her virgin recesses. He slipped a finger inside and stroked her love walls at which Molly unconsciously spread her legs a bit, encouraging her invader.

Jim caught her breast in one hand and began kneading it to which Molly moaned softly. He then gently nibbled on her ear. Molly felt as if she was enfolded in this man who terrified her and oddly that seemed ok. She arched against him, gently thrusting back against his inquisitive finger. Asking for all he could give her.

“Ready?” He whispered.

“Uh-huh.” She sighed. She felt him remove his finger with a pang of regret, a moment later something much thicker and larger returned. Too large.

She threw back her head with a gasp as the thick member slowly sank into her virgin mound. With a single long excruciatingly slow thrust Jim sheathed himself in her warmth until his stomach was pressed firmly against her back.

He wrapped his hands around her pert breasts and Molly flinched expecting a hard pinch or grasp but Jim began to rub deliciously against the sensitive undersides and swept his hands up to tease her tiny hard nipples. She felt her oh so hot pussy beginning to rhythmically contract around his member without him moving at all.

Jim gave a low growl so Molly knew he liked it. She arched herself against him all but purring. She reasoned that the more he liked it the better the odds of him letting her go were.

At least that’s what she told herself her reasoning was.

When Jim first thrust he swept her belly firmly against the table and her feet almost left the ground. They fell into a rhythm and Molly let her head rest on her folded arms as he filled her pussy with his big hot meat, and teased her quivering breasts with his hands.

She slipped a hand down and caressed her throbbing clit.

It seemed to go on forever: first fast and heated, his balls slapping against her soft ass, his hands squeezing her nipples until she thought she’d burst from the pleasure, then slow. So slowly, she felt his hands dance all over her tingling flesh, lighting silver sparks wherever they swept. Molly had never felt so at peace as she drew his hands to her ripe breasts and bade him fondle her again.

Jim was quickening. His pace increasing faster and faster than it ever had during their love making. Molly slammed herself back against him grasping and squeezing his member until it teasingly slipped away from her again.

She felt him trembling against her as he thrust one hard deep plunge that made her cry out as she felt her own orgasm swept away with us.

Then they were done. Then they were spent.

Impulsively, she kissed his chin as he pulled out. “We’re done now right?” Molly asked, actually feeling some fondness for her first partner.

“Nearly.” Jim answered evenly.

She felt a sting as Jim injected her with something high on her back.

“What’s that?” She asked.

“Oh, just a muscle relaxant.”

Molly felt her legs beginning to buckle under her weight and would have fallen had Jim not caught her and carried her.

Carried her towards the chair.

“What are you doing?” Molly gasped, her post sex warmth gone instantly.

“My job. I got to reprogram you.” Jim replied.

“You promised!” She screamed.

“I lied.” He answered. “Ok here we go, have a little seat Molly.” he said cheerfully placing her onto the chair, her body helpless to move at all. She was barely able to sit still without trembling her muscles were in such flux.

“No struggling now, Molly.” Speaking to her as if she were a stubborn child as he placed both arms on the arm rests and her feet on the foot rest.

“Aight. Arms.” He flipped a switch and fastenings snapped over her wrists.

“Legs.” He flipped a switch and the same thing happened to her ankles.

“Ok, NOW you can struggle all you want.” Jim said beaming. And as the drug was beginning to wear off Molly did just that, feverishly, but she couldn’t even budge.

“Man I love my work.” He said grandly. “And now! The piece de resistance!” He flipped a switch.

From the ceiling above the chair something looking like a crab or a claw attached to a thick cable descended straight toward her helpless head.

She tried to thrust her head back and forth so it would miss her but the machine followed her movements exactly and the crab drifted languidly down grasping her head firmly as Molly burst into tears again.

Jim tapped a button and a panel in the seat of the chair opened up and Molly jumped as she felt a massive dildo carefully inserted into her still sopping passage. It was large and warm feeling very much like skin.

Like his skin.

A moment later what looked like a tiny arm with a suction cup on it stood erect out of the seat. It paused there, whirling and looking queerly snake like for a moment before fastening itself firmly against her engorged clit.

From either side of the chair two long robotic arms with bowls on the ends moved in on her. Molly was wondering what those were for when the arms clamped both bowls around her firm breasts and then contracted until they gripped both glands snuggly.

The crab on her flipped down a visor like appendage over her eyes and the room went completely dark as she struggle to see through the strange metal blindfold.

“We always find sexual stimulation to be a most effective way of bringing the mind into harmony with the chip. Makes you too distracted to resist.” Jim added parenthetically. “Ok, implantation time. Hold still this may hurt a lot.” He added touching a button.

Molly felt the crab thing seem to tense and a piercing pain shot through her as the crab neatly pierced her skull with its proboscis and implanted the chip that would brand her a slave for the rest of her life.

“Ok, now time to implant the program into the chip and into your brain.” Jim said, he always liked to explain what was happening to his subjects. The looks on their faces were great!

“Enjoy.” He smirked, as he flipped the last switch.

Molly flung her head back in a silent scream as her brain seemed to be drenched in acid. At the same time, the dildo inserted inside of her began to piston rhythmically up and down, vibrating and stimulating her delicate inner folds. Piston was really the only word for it, it slammed in slowly and deep and then retracted. Molly felt her whole body shaken by the force. A moment later it sprang inward again, a perfect repetition of the first time. Each time the phallus slammed into her the straps gave just slightly, just enough to let her rock on the warm cock inside her. A machine was raping her, Molly thought, and this more than anything else that had happened to her here threatened to push her over the edge.

The tiny snake on her clit seemed to be flicking something soft and flexible, like a real snake’s tongue, over her love nub, in addition to sucking on it and blowing cool air against it. It spun around in a small circle on her most delicate spot, at random intervals it speed up until she could hear the machine buzzing feverishly and her clit seemed wrapped in an odd prickel-ish softness.

The two cups seemed to have movable strips inside them, Molly felt something like a soft warm conveyor belt beginning to run along the sensitive undersides of her breasts. She felt a pin prick sensation on her erect nipples which seemed oddly hot. She tried to pull away from it but this of course was useless and the needles or whatever sank deeper and deeper into her tormented breasts. She felt the fat needles sink deep into the middle of her breasts and screamed just as the phallus pistoned hard into her making her body jerk and the scream ended in a moan as the massive vibrating tool stroked areas she’d never touched before.

Her not being able to see was part of the torture of course. She had no sense but touch available, and it was impossible to ignore or tune out, even for a moment.

A moment later everything went still.

“Welcome Servi!” A computerized and emotionless voice whispered into her ear. “Congratulations on being selected to serve your masters. This is your final processing! Please state your name now.”

“Fuck you!” Molly snarled.

“Hostility detected.” The machine noted idly.

Molly felt as if she were on fire. Every muscle in her body arched as she fought for the air to scream. The machine was pumping god only knew how much electricity through her tortured flesh. When she slumped a moment later she wouldn’t have been surprised to find her body smoking.

“Please state your name now, or this procedure will be increased by a factor of 10.” The machine told her as if asking her to complete a survey.

Molly needed no more prompting she had gotten the message. “Molly.” She whispered.

“Thank you Molly. Your processing is important to us, for this reason, this session may be recorded for training purposes.”

This final existential lunacy made Molly burst out into hysterical giggles.

Though the clit snake and piston penis had stopped, Molly’s breasts were still being lolled by that conveyer belt, but she could feel them beginning to numb. The needles were pumping something into her poor mamillaries making it hard to think. A moan escaped her lips as she tried to remember what was happening to her and why she was fighting.

“For a quick and easy reprogramming, it is essential you agree to be reprogrammed. Your subconscious will only allow access for our systems once you made manifest your agreement. Do you agree Molly?”

“Hell no.” She said distinctly.

The lightning bolt hit her again.

“Do you want to feel that again Molly?” The machine asked matter-of-factly.

“No….” She whispered.

Suddenly she felt the clit snake stir just slightly. The effect was unlike anything she had ever felt before. It didn’t feel like a hand or a toy exactly, it was more like something very small and possibly fuzzy was teasing and caressing her shy little nub. Molly moaned slightly.

“That’s good Molly.” The machine congratulated her. “You just made a good decision! Do you want to kill your Reprogramming tech?”

Molly hesitated. Then with the inborn understanding of a slave that no matter how she played the game she couldn’t win, she gave in. “No.” She muttered dully.

The clit snake increased its manipulations until it felt almost like a furry caterpillar twining around her clit. Molly sighed realizing almost guiltily that her honey was beginning to flow again.

“Do you like that Molly?” The machine asked solicitously.

Molly shook her head trying to clear it but the drugs pumping into her breasts were taking effect more and more. “Yes.” She replied.

The warm soft phallus pistoned into her once hard, then held itself there vibrating and stimulating her inner most reaches. She felt it nuzzling almost against her cervix as it slowly drew out, rubbing deliciously against her grasping walls.

“That’s another good decision, Molly! You’re doing great!”

This went on for a further twenty minutes, the machine continually asking her questions and Molly dutifully giving telling it what it wanted to hear. She could have no idea that sustained lip service was all the machine was looking for.

“Initiated State two.” The voice said calmly.

To her horror the machine began to work her with gathering speed. She arched her back from the brutal thrusting inside her and the gentle nuzzling of her clit.

“That’s right.” The voice called. “Just feel the pleasure and it will all be over soon. Feel the pleasure. Let yourself go.”

She struggled to ignore it, focusing on the pain the program was causing her and struggling to resist it but the machine had thousands of examples like this under its belt and knew exactly how to handle her. It increased the speed of its pumping and manipulations of her delicate clit.

“You can’t resist Molly. This has always been your fate. You’ve always known. Just as it was your mothers.” The machine continued.

Her mother? Molly had a sudden image of her beautiful mother being stuck by this huge cock. Gasping, her beautiful breasts bouncing. The machine was continuing:

“We’re suckling at your sweet breasts Molly. We’re sucking out your will. We’re pumping your hot tight cotche Molly. We’re pumping our will into you. Don‘t resist Molly, you can‘t.”

“No!” She shouted expecting another bolt but the thrusting and tingling continued unabated.

“Yes Molly. You will cum for us. You will submit to us. I can monitor your brain. Your neurons are giving up the ghost! Their letting us do what we want. Nothing that feels this good could be bad.”

“Nothing that feels this good could be bad,” Molly whispered without realizing she did so. Her breasts were being lolled more now. Caressed and lolled like he’d done. It all felt so good. She bucked mindlessly as the piston swept into her again and thrust her starving clit deeper into the snake’s skilled manipulators.

“That’s right.” The machine said solicitously. “Don’t resist, Molly. Let me do what I want. Just let me take care of you. Just ride. Open yourself and let me cover you.” The piston thrust hard and Molly bounced with it. The snake dove in deeper to her folds seeming to surround her delicate little clit with its fuzzy tingling. Molly could feel herself beginning to black out.

Molly struggled to ignore the pleasure and fight the pain but after a moment they merged and she orgasmed.

“Just ride Molly. Ride and cum for me. Just for me. You belong to me now.” The clit worm seemed to simply burrow into her trembling flesh.

At first she’d been fighting, then she had begun fucking the machine back.

Now Molly had stopped fucking. Now she was just letting herself be fucked.

She surrendered to it, bucking mindlessly.

“That’s right. You’re part of us now.”

As she came down from her rush it seemed to her that the pain had diminished somewhat as the pleasure increased. She came to the sickly realization that the program hadn’t changed at all it was she who was being altered to come into accord with it. That was all the thoughts she had time for before she began to orgasm again and again.

There was nothing. No thoughts, no regrets. It felt so good. She bucked and rode the encouraging machine as it restructured her mind to accept the chip’s directives without question.

The machine had found her rhythm now and it swept her off into a gale of ecstasy, the crab thing against her head rhythmically thrusting its “abdomen” against her skull as if fucking her head with a bee stinger as it continued to interface with the chip in her brain and pumped its poisonous programming inside.

It might have lasted forever to Molly but the machine retracted from her probably after only a few short minutes. She stepped down trembling and looking at Jim (still naked and grinning)who now held one of the dreaded Remotes in hand. She didn’t feel any different.

Whistling to himself, Jim nonchalantly stepped up to her and pushed her back again the machine hard.

Caught off guard Molly slammed into it then leapt at him both hands extended to tear both eyes from his head and crack open his skull.

And stopped an instant before she touched Jim’s unblinking eyes.

“Inability to strike master, check.” Jim noted on a clipboard. “Hold your breath.” He ordered absently as he scribbled another note down, and to her horror Molly felt herself doing exactly that! Her lungs demanded air but her muscles simply would not move. The Master had ordered her to suffocate, and suffocate she would.

Jim stared at her doing this for a full minute before saying: “You can breathe.” Absently, and writing down another note while she collapsed and gasped for breath on the floor.

“K, and finally robot mode.” He muttered pushing a tiny lever on the remote all the way up, reducing her thoughts and personality to nonexistence.

Molly’s gasping stopped. She breathed normally now. Looking at nothing in particular, blank and vacant, waiting for instructions.

“Check.” Jim noted in satisfaction. He thought about returning her from robot mode to normal to taunt her a bit but he was hungry and it was dinner time.

“Go back to the pens.” He instructed and without expression she walked out the room. No guards needed.

Jim stretched and pulled his clothes back on. Every day was an adventure when you were a Reprogrammer!