The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EVE’S SPELL

Disclaimer: this is a piece of erotic fiction. PLease read it only if you are going to enjoy it, and it’s legal for you to read and enjoy it.

Introduction: This story is told from the point of view of a real adult model (she knows who she is) and because of that, it’s told with a lot of admiration and love. You won’t find humiliation or violence here. I think of this story as a tribute to her, and to Eve, and to all adult models, and to all women, really. Beauty at its best.

As always, if you have any critic or comment, please, please, please email me.

* * *

Last night I was heading home after a tiring day of shooting, phone calls, public relations and lots of sex, when I noticed there was somebody waiting for me outside my door. I stopped the car, and only then I realized it was Eve, one of the models from my site. It was much of a relief: Budapest is a safe city most of the time, but you never know...

It surprised me anyway to see her there waiting, and I could tell that she was kind of nervous too. Eve is a nice girl, but quite shy, and we haven’t had that much relation with her. We both said “hi”, and I left the car. Eve was really sexy, her skin very pale, like if she had seen a ghost or was about to say a speech in front of 10000 people.

“Hi”, she said, “I was beginning to get impatient”.

“Well, you don’t need to”, I answered, “we’re here now. What’s up?”

She didn’t answer right away. Instead, she started to move, sort of a slow dance, from side to side, giggling and playing with a strange diamond pendant she was wearing.

“Nothing, it’s just... I was hoping we could hang out... more than we do normally... I mean... not just at work”

I always knew there was something magnetic about this girl, but I couldn’t tell what exactly it was. Seeing her standing in front of me, like an excited teenager, made my head start to flow and my body get warm. I was taken back to reality when a little unexpected moan escaped from my mouth.

“What?", she asked me.

“Nothing, it’s just... That’s a pretty necklace”

“Thanks”, responded Eve, “it’s a gift from my grandma. They say she’s a witch”. She giggled again.

All the time she had been dancing from left to right and back, and so the pendant had started to swing and turn, and the street lights reflected in it with a thousand colors. It was so beautiful, it was impossible not to look at it. It was intoxicating. Eve went on talking, although I could barely understand her words:

“It’s a funny necklace too. The way it catches the light, the colors inside it... But you have to stare deeply at it, watch it go back and forth, back and forth... You have to watch it, it’s relaxing, isn’t it? Back and forth, back... You feel almost as it controlled you, and indeed it sort of controls your thoughts, while it turns, with all the lights in it. You have to watch it and it becomes the center of all your will, look at it and lose all worries, look at it deeply, deeply, go back and forth, and while you look at it and listen to my voice everything is fine, and everything my voice says while you watch it is fine, and you like it, and you agree with it. Now, I think we should go inside, it’s almost December, and it’s never a good idea to catch a pneumonia”

“I think we should all get inside”, I suddenly said, waking up from some kind of daydreaming. It was almost December, and it’s never a good idea to catch a pneumonia.

“I would love to go inside”, and when Eve said “love” it sounded more like “loooove”, and my head felt dizzy again.

The image of Eve’s cute ass floating like a balloon in front of me was the last thing I saw before opening the door to my apartment.

* * *

Things went fast after that. Eve suggested that we took a glass of wine, and we did. Eve suggested that some soft music would be nice, and I put an Enya CD on. She took her coat off, and invited me to do so, and so I did. The heat was on, and in more than one sense, I would add. She asked me to light some candles as she turn the lights off. Now her necklace was dancing brighter than before, reflecting the small fires. All of this was getting a bit weird, and I knew I should be worried about why all of Eve’s insinuations were getting my full, right-from-the-heart approval.

But I wasn’t worried at all. I felt in heaven. All I could think about was that pendant, swinging, twisting, tuning, and the lights, and the color patterns, and Eve’s voice...:

“You may ask why is all of this happen. It’s easy. I love you. I love you with all my heart. I can’t stand watching you in the shootings, seeing you almost every day, and never being able to tell you how I feel”

Her tone was calm as she spoke. There didn’t seem to be any anger in her words, just love, and a bit of sadness.

“I still can’t believe that you didn’t find it out. It is quite obvious for me all the time.”

“I didn’t notice anything”, said I, surprised that I could speak at all

“Well, it’s said now. But I don’t think it is time to talk about the past. It’s time to enjoy the present, don’t you think?”

“Yes”, I answered without even realizing.

“And I bet you are enjoying it almost as much as me. I bet you don’t feel uncomfortable at all. In fact, I bet this situation is turning both of us on.”

And when I thought about it (when I stopped thinking about the necklace for a moment) I realized there was a familiar tickle between my legs. A warm tickle, a kind of itch you want to scratch so badly.

“By the way”, she started again, “we should be much more comfortable without our clothes, don’t you think? I’ll go first”

I watched Eve undressing slowly, trying to pretend that she was not paying any attention to it. Her blouse was almost transparent, and I could see her hard nipples through it. Without realizing, both of us were getting more and more aroused. When she unbuttoned her skirt, I could see that Eve’s panties were starting to get wet under it.

“Mmmh, you liked that, don’t you?", she asked me.

“I like it. I love your body”. Words were getting out from me without my permission. No only that: my hands had started moving with a mind of their own, one of them caressing my nipples, the other doing all the way down to my warm sex.

“I think I will leave this little thing on”, Eve said, pointing at the pendant while she sat down on the sofa again. “It’s your turn now”

And then I started the sexiest strip dance I have ever done, sexier than the ones I’ve recorded for my members, sexier than any of my boyfriends would have dreamed of... My body was on fire. My hands slowly showed the way down my hips, to my thighs, and inside my thighs too, almost touching my pussy. And then they flew away, teasing Eve, who seemed to respond very well to it, since she was rubbing her clit and smiling back at me.

I unbuttoned my shirt, and I was shocked to see how hard my nipples were. It seemed like they wanted to come out of my chest. I pressed and pinched them, and waves of pleasurable pain went through my body. I moaned and for a moment, my legs felt weak. I laughed, and Eve laughed with me. We were both enjoying this, as she had said.

My pants were next. I unzipped them, and with wide round movements of my ass I pulled them down inch by inch. When they were low enough, with a playful kick I threw them towards Eve. My hand was playing with my panties again, my clit so wet and so big and so desiring to be touched that I thought it would explode. I leaned towards Eve and I gave her my (our) first passionate, absolute, passionate love kiss. I pressed my crotch against her thigh and I couldn’t help but start rubbing up and down on it. Eve kissed me again and kindly pushed me away from her body.

“All right, sweetheart, we have to do this slow, we have to ‘seize the moment’, if you know what I mean. Now, two rules will help us with that. First one, you have to obey everything I say: remember the pendant controls your will. Second rule: you can’t come until I tell you so; you can get so close to orgasm as you want, and you can stay there as long as you need, but without my order, orgasm won’t come. However, when it does come, it will be the best orgasm of your life, so hard you won’t believe it’s true. Have you understood these rules?”

“Yes, my love.” I don’t know why I called her that, but it seemed so true at the moment.

“Ok, then, start with my feet and go up from there.”

I kneeled in front of her, and looking up I could see her perfect body, offered for me. She looked so young, so pleasurable, her pink area, her sweet belly, her firm tits -with the pendant, the pendant, the pendant between them—, and of course her cute angel face above all of it. A wave of desire mixed with tenderness shocked me as I sucked her toes with hunger. Her feet were kind of chubby, but still well formed, clean, sexy. I continued to suck one of them, while with my hands I pressed the other one against my tits. She arched them, maybe to tease me, maybe because of her own pleasure. I licked her sole, bit her ankle, went back to her toes for a final goodbye sucking.

It was time to move up. Her legs, her thighs were soft, athletic, well muscled. I run my fingers tickling her inner thighs and I could feel her responding, moaning, her back arching in tension. My tongue was next, running all over her belly button, and for the first time my hands climbed up to her tits, and pressed them tightly. Eve’s moans increased, her eyes closed, her head floating on the top of the sofa. I wrapped my arms around her waist and squeezed our bodies together, while kissing and licking her nipples. Then my hands descended to her round ass, pulling new and harder moans from her.

With her fingers she took some hair away from my face and kissed me harder than before.

“I’m ready now. Lick my sex”.

I kissed her before making my way down her body (passed the pendant, the pendant, the pendant) and to her pussy. It was open like a flower, and wet, obviously ready for my cares. I pulled its lips with mine, sensually caressed her clit , and inserted my fingers in her hole. She was starting to move her hips back and forth, and I tried to keep the rhythm with my tongue. She was groaning already, and I felt my arousal grow with hers. She smiled at me. We were both breathing heavily. And then I felt a soft touch in my sex. Eve’s foot was playing with my clit, while my tongue was playing with hers. It was easier to keep rhythm like this: with my left hand I pressed her foot against my crotch, the other one was deep inside her, and our moans kept growing.

I continued licking her, touching her, trying to get where I knew her G-spot would be, eating her clit out. She continued to play and fuss with my pussy, and my hips moved without my permission. She called my name. I licked faster. I could have cummed straight away, but I had to wait for her. We were both sweaty, our skins were shining bright and sexy. I was getting closer and closer to orgasm every second, oh god Eve was skilful with her toes. We were both trembling with pleasure. Oh yes, her clit, her foot, my vagina, her body, the pendant, the pendant, the pendant.

“Come here, my pet, lay down”, she said. I laid down on the sofa, and for a moment I thought she was going to lick me back. Instead, she did something better. She fitted her legs crossed with mine, so that our two pussies were stuck together, and started rubbing hers against mine. I moved my hips in circles, and with each turn the pleasure kept going up, and my mind thought I could not handle more, I had to scream, scream, and so I did, an so did Eve. It was like our sexes were glued to each other, and we kept moving them in unison, harder, harder, faster, waves of pleasure in every inch of my body.

“Yes, yes, God, yes...", I said, and “YEEEES, Cum for me, my love” she answered.

And at that very moment all the pleasure that had been gathering up for the last minutes showed itself, and I felt like and explosion of pleasure, an electric wave that started on my clit, expanded to my breasts, to my ass, and from there to my arched legs and feet, to my arms and hands, to my brain, and so making me tremble in an unbearable ecstasy. I couldn’t even breath for a moment, my body shook in pleasure spasms, and pleasure was all I could feel in every cell. I think I was crying and screaming and Eve was doing the same thing. I was still in an orgasm without end, when it seemed to reduce was only to get stronger a second later. My muscles were tense, my back arched, and pleasure, and screams: “yes, yes, I love you, I love you”, and the orgasm continued, and both our pussies were open and wet like two mouths kissing, and it was impossible, I bit my lips until I felt a taste of blood, and a final wave of pleasure shocked all over me, and the whole Budapest must have heard me scream as I touched heaven in the top of the most powerful orgasm I can ever get to feel, and I shook for the last times, I could feel pleasure fading away, and so was I.

I felt Eve kissing me again before falling asleep, in a deep, deep sleep.

* * *

When I opened my eyes again, Eve was in front of me. I was laying on the bed sofa with her, embraced like two little kids, and I could feel her hair on my shoulder. All the memories from the night before came rushing to me head, and blood came rushing to my face. Eve lowered her head and kissed me.

“Morning, dear. I hope you had sweet dreams.”

I was smiling, with a pleasantly dumb sensation.

“I’m fine. I’m more than fine. I’m great!”

“And I’m happy it’s so... and I’m more than happy that I can be here sharing it with you!” She said, and then continued: “Now, look at the pendant again”. I did so, and she started moving it back and forward again, letting subtle morning flashes shine through it. “You see, I don’t want to harm you, I don’t want to force you to do anything. As I told you yesterday, I’m in love with you. I couldn’t resist any more days without having you. And this was the only way I came up with, to be sure to have you, completely have you, I mean. But now it’s over. Now you will fall asleep again, and when you wake up, you will remember everything just as it happened, and you will feel right about it, no guilt, no shame. My spell over you will be lifted, and you will recover your free will. Now, look at the pendant as it swings back... and forth... and back... forth... look at it... look at it...”

I felt my eyes closing again, and pressed my body strongly against Eve’s. Darkness (but a sweet, healing darkness) surrounded me, and I felt asleep.

I woke up still with a smile in my face. I realized there was something on a shelter near the bed: a little package and a note. Inside the package I found a necklace, just like the one Eve was wearing. The note said:

“Last night was the best night in my life. Thank you so much. Take this pendant as a prove of our little secret, and use it as you wish. I love you!”

And that’s the story of how I was Eve’s slave for a night, and I have to say it’s one of the sweetest memories in my whole life.