The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Everyone Loved Louise

Author: The Mother of Invention.

Email:

Categories: mc mf md

Chapter 3

A gigantic man bore down on me, bands of black, lustrous metal on his wrists. His hairy fist, a hammer raised above my face. My bones were soft, I knew, he could break them like chalk. I turned to escape, but my muscles did not respond. My arms were frozen, my hands entwined at my chest, almost as if I were praying.

I woke, swallowing a scream. My heart was pounding like a running deer. I was covered in sweat. I kicked off the blankets, panting until my body calmed a little.

Louise had made herself so vulnerable to me. Her deepest—and strangest—secrets open to me. I must, at all costs, never abuse her trust again. Never!

How could I have touched her that way? I had allowed my own stupid, unforgivable, lustful desires to take control of my actions. Louise deserved better. She was a Christian, a very devout Christian, and I knew perfectly well that in her right mind, she would be horrified at the way I had touched her. She would never speak to me again.

...Her soft, soft belly. I had, at least, prevented myself from touching her breasts, though only God himself knew what it had cost me.

Her back, her ass against me, filling me with warmth and love. Love? Lust? Surely God himself could not blame me for what I had felt, as she pressed herself against me.

No! I clenched my fists, staring at the cracked ceiling. No excuses, I told myself. If Louise knew what had happened, who knew what would become of her? What she would do to herself? I must never, never be responsible for increasing the pain and torment she experienced.

Never.