The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Everyone Loved Louise

Categories: mc mf md

Blurb: Louise is nicest girl in the neighborhood, a devout Christian, the perfect sister and daughter. But Louise has a secret....

Chapter 1: Louise Comes to Visit

Everyone loved Louise. She was a very good listener, I really think that was the secret to it. When you had a problem, you could count on her to be sympathetic. She could be sympathetic to anyone. If Adolph Hitler returned to life and showed up on her doorstep, she’d have found something to like about him.

When Greg, the bully who lived down the street, came to talk to her in the fall, he was in trouble for breaking Charlie Capel’s elbow. I don’t know what Greg told her, but they talked for a long time, and I heard Greg turned over a new leaf, and started going by Gregory, and gave Charlie his mountain bike.

Louise had a talent.

She was my neighbor, a year or two older than me. We used to go to the same school, but now she was in college. It was always nice to see her in school or around the neighborhood. I mean, everyone wanted to talk to Louise, of course, but she actually confided in me occasionally.

Like she told me when her cat died, that she’d had for years and years, and she cried on my shoulder about it. I went home walking on air, I felt so special. She talked to me when her parents were arguing, and finally they got divorced – this was last year – and her father moved out. If I was her, I’d have wanted to stay with the father instead of the mother. Her mother was a skinny, unpleasant woman never stopped complaining, which I imagined was why her father left.

Come to think of it, I suppose that’s why Louise stayed with her mom – her mother needed someone to complain to.

Louise was very religious. She went to church every Sunday and bible study every Wednesday, even though her mother rarely went. They say religion is very healthy for people. Personally, I haven’t got the patience for it.

Her brother Chris was probably the biggest problem in her life. That was another thing she talked to me about, a fair amount actually. He was good for absolutely nothing, honestly. He was a couple of years older than her, but Louise was so much more responsible than him, it was like he was the little brother. He was always running around, getting in trouble, and Louise was always bailing him out. She even bailed him out of actual jail once – at least once. He had a serious drinking problem, and I do mean serious. The way he drove drunk, I couldn’t believe he was still alive. Sooner or later he was bound to kill someone – hopefully just himself. But I had lost track of the times I’d seen him back the car into their driveway and end up in the ditch, or knock down the mailbox, or whatever. My dad always kept an eye out for Chris’s car, and he’d wait to come out of our driveway if he saw it nearby.

One, day Louise showed up on my doorstep at eleven o’clock at night. She had an unlit candle in her hand.

“Um, hi Frank,” she said. “Can you help me with something? I’m sorry to bother you.”

Now, she knew I’d be up – and alone – because both Louise and I were night owls. My dad worked the early shift, and Louise’s mom was depressed and always got in bed by nine. So occasionally we talked in the evenings, usually on the phone. Of course, Louise never had any romantic interest in me, and she was always careful to very gently make that clear to me, in case I should get the wrong idea. (But I never did.)

I suppose I should mention that she was very good-looking, with a gentle, round face and long, straight hair the color of honey. A lot of guys would turn and look when she went by, but no one would ever come on too strong with her. Everyone knew she was off limits – and if a stranger came around who didn’t know it, there was always someone there to make sure he found out.

Anyway, back there on my doorstep, she took a deep breath.

“I know it’s probably too late for you, but I thought if you had a second, maybe you could help me with something. I wouldn’t bother you this late in the evening, but I’m just having kind of a hard time.”

“Oh, sure, Louise, come on in,” I said. “I’m up, of course, and my dad’s impossible to wake up. You could set off a bomb in the house without waking him. You didn’t bring a bomb, did you?”

“No, nothing like that!” said Louise, and we sat down in the kitchen.

“So how are you?” she said.

“Fine.”

“How’s your dad?”

“Fine.”

“I’m sorry, I guess I should just get on with what’s bothering me,” she said, fidgeting with the candle. “I just don’t…it’s easier to talk about the other person, sometimes.”

“Look, it’s OK, Louise, you can talk about yourself. I mean, I’m fine, really.”

“OK…here I go. I hate my brother. I mean – this is not, I mean, Christ taught us not to hate, and I really try, but lately, he’s just too much. He steals money from my mom, he drinks all the time, sometimes he hits, he has no morals…I don’t want to go on about him. That’s not even the point. The point is, I…” – she took a deep, shuddering breath – “I spend every moment around him wanting to strangle him. I’m afraid I’ll do something horrible to him.”

“Oh, you’d never do anything like that,” I said. “You’d never hurt a fly, Louise.”

“You’re very sweet, Frank, but it’s not true. I been poured out his liquor bottles a couple of times, until he figured out what was happening and started stashing them somewhere else. So then I got meaner. I stole his shoes, so he couldn’t go out drinking. Once when he came in, staggering around, I pushed him down the stairs.”

“You did not!”

She nodded, looking down at the table. “I did. It was only the last few stairs, and I’m sure he doesn’t remember it because he was so drunk, but he tripped and fell on his back, and he was sore the next day. I’ve prayed and prayed for forgiveness, but I can’t bring myself to tell him it was me that pushed him. I’m really a terrible person, I know you didn’t know this about me before.”

“You’re right…I didn’t think you could do something like that...but you don’t have to be so hard on yourself. You didn’t actually hurt him. If he was a little sore, he deserved it.” I felt quite shocked, of course. Who would have thought it of lovely Louise?

“You see? You see, Frank? I need help. Like I said, I tried prayer, and I prayed hard, like I never prayed before, but I still hated him in a totally un-Christian way. So I decided to try self-hypnosis. I read about it in USA Today. I thought it would be worth a try. I had to find something that works.”

“Did it work?”

“Kind of. I got a book, and I practice every day, twice a day. I got so I can forget that Chris even exists a lot of the time. I hypnotize myself to do that, and it’s like he’s not even there. But I wanted your help. When…when I hypnotize myself, half the time, I’m so deeply in a trance that I can’t remember what I’m supposed to do. I just want you to read these instructions to me, when I’m ready. Can you do that for me?”

“You mean, just read them to you now?”

“No, I mean, I’ll hypnotize myself, and then you can just read this paper off to me. I’m sorry to have to ask you, but I really need help with this.”

“Oh, I get it. OK, it’s no problem, Louise. What do I need to do?”

“Thanks, Frank! You are such a dear. I’ll tell you when I’m ready. Just follow the directions on the paper, I’ve got it all ready for you. Wait till I tell you.”

So she set up her candle, and started staring at it. In a few minutes, her shoulders slumped down in a pose of total relaxation, and I could feel that she was doing something in her mind. Going into a trance, I supposed. I’d never seen anyone in a trance. I sat and waited to see what would happen. Her posture changed again, became more erect.

The paper lay upside-down on the table. I waited.

“OK,” she said. I turned over the paper.

“You don’t hate Chris any longer,” I read. “He’s not a perfect person, but then no one is perfect. Repeat that back to me.”

“He’s not a perfect person, but then no one is perfect,” she recited. She sounded like she’d just been woken up, sort of – a little blurry, but clear enough.

“Remember that he, too, is a child of God, and let your Christian love include him.”

She repeated this too.

“You must always turn the other cheek, and never hurt him. You will not want to hurt him, ever again.”

“I must always…turn the other cheek, and…never hurt…hum. I will…” as she said this, her voice got slower, and more blurry, and softer, until I was leaning forward to hear her. “I will want…” she started to choke and cough. I think she was crying, too. At last she stopped. “Help me,” she said, so hoarsely I only just understood her.

“Um…is there something you’re not telling me?” I said, just guessing, obviously. “Did Chris ever do something really bad to you?” I asked.

“Yes.” She said it, then she just sat and waited.

“What was it?”

“He took down my panties and spanked me, and played with my private parts. Then he pushed something up my asshole. He used to cut me with a knife. Lots of things.”

Yikes! I sat there stunned for a minute. So that was why she hated him! Ugh. That was super creepy, hearing her just come out with that. It made me all shaky. I didn’t know what to do, I would have liked to just get out of there, but I owed Louise more than that. I should try to help her, like she asked me to.

“Why didn’t you tell me this?”

“Because I don’t remember it.”

Huh? “You mean, it’s like a repressed memory?”

“Yes. I can never remember it, or I will kill myself. I will kill him, then kill myself.”

Double YIKES! I stared at her. Her face was still completely placid. What was I going to do now? I had to say something, she was waiting for me. But I was panicking.

“OK, Louise, you will keep forgetting about what you told me. Your brother is a very difficult person, and you need to...take space from him.” This wasn’t going to help. It was the same as what she was already trying. I didn’t have a better idea, though, so I figured: better stick to the religious thing. That’s her deal. “Just remember that God will provide a way for your life to get better. You don’t need to think about how, it will just happen. Don’t remember any of this stuff that I’m saying. Just remember that I read your instructions, and they worked really well, and you have new hope. OK? And... uh, come back later, and we’ll figure this out, you and me. Got that?”

“Yes,” she said, her voice sounding as if it came from the bottom of a deep well.

I looked back at the paper. My hands were shaking. I read the last direction. “Now it’s time for you to wake up. Take your time.”

When she woke up, she seemed totally relaxed, cheerful and calm, though I couldn’t help but notice she blew out of my house pretty fast.

“Thanks Frank! That was great. Wow, I feel so much better. OK, well, I know it’s late, I’ll let you get some rest. I really appreciate this. You’re a real life-saver.”

“Sure, any time, Louise.”

“You mean that? I’d love to know I could come back and get some help from you any old time.”

“Absolutely.” My voice was quavering, and I was all choked up and shaky, but she didn’t notice – and of course, that was completely out of character for her. As I watched her go home, I thought, what the Hell have I got myself into?