The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sometimes a story is just looking you in the face when something happens. You are walking along, and you go ‘you know, if right now someone were to ask’... Who knows?

It never happens, and even if it did it would never be the way you imagine it. But the imagining is fun anyway.

Comments, critiques, curses, corrections and all else goes to

An Evening Out

Going to the hottest restaurant/bar in town on my own on a friday night had probably been a bad idea. It was noisy, it was crowded, and that was the entryway.

Which was all I’d seen so far. It had been half an hour so far, and it was going to be the same again before a table was available. I’d have gone home, except that I had promised Laura, my roommate, that I’d go out and have a good time. I would leave the restaurant except that any place else was going to be a long walk, and winter had decided it was time to arrive this afternoon. It wasn’t snowing, but it was freezing out there.

I could go into the ‘bar’ section of the restaurant, but I wasn’t really up to that at the moment. I just wanted a nice evening on my own, without being hassled every few minutes.

Frankly, that’s why Laura had wanted me to take a night out: she was worried I’d become a nun or something. Well, there may have been another reason she wanted me out of the way for the night...

Which was why I couldn’t just walk back home, which was closer than any other resturant would have been.

It wasn’t that I was uninterested in men, I just didn’t feel the need to have one in my life right now. Though I could still look.

Take the guy walking into the restaurant. He was worth looking at. Oh, nothing flashy, no hunk of muscles or anything, just a calm quiet presence, enough of a cut in his clothes to make it clear he kept himself in better than average shape, and a face that seemed to say everything was already decided.

He didn’t walk up to the hostess, like everyone else who walked into the door did. He scanned the area, obviously looking for someone. Walked right past me, and looked into the bar. Whomever he was looking for wasn’t there either.

He took it well. Just calmly walked back to the door and leaned against the wall, preparing to wait.

Me, well, he was more interesting to watch than the paintings on the walls. I’d already memorized those, and it gave me an excuse to look away from the lovebirds in the corner.

His phone rang. I wasn’t close enough to hear it, but it was fairly clear when he took it out. As was the message: They weren’t coming. Whomever they were. You could see it in his face.

Still not angry, just mildly disappointed.

He took a moment to think, then turned to walk towards the hostess.

What the hell, you only live once, right?

I got there before he got to the podium. “Hi. Let me guess, you just got stood up, right?”

He took a moment to look at me. Laura hadn’t let me leave until she’d approved of my dress, and at the moment I was sure he was noticing. “Sorta: It was probably more of a business meeting, really. But yeah, they aren’t coming.”

I’m still not sure why I did this. Partly it was that he was the first interesting guy to walk through that door all night, as far as I could tell. Partly it was just that I was tired of standing there waiting for a table. “Well, I’m guessing you’ve got a reservation, right? I’m getting a little tired of waiting here, and I was wondering if you’d mind a little company for dinner, since you have no other plans.”

He thought about it. “Sure, why not. As you say, I have no other plans for the evening.” He turned to the hostess, and took the last step towards her. “’Ryan’, party of two?”

She looked down at her list, found the name, and turned to one of her underlings. I have no idea what she said, but he led us off.

It was a long walk, we seemed to be snaking through the entire restaurant, until we got to the back corner. There was a booth, half-hidden there. Either the best or the worst seat in the house, depending on what you wanted. In his case... It had probably been the best, for whatever he’d had planned.

He let me choose my seat, and I gratefully got off my feet. We took the menus, and spent a moment ordering drinks. Neither of us took anything alcoholic.

“I am Ryan. Nice to meet you.” He extended a hand.

I took it and released it. “Angela. It is a pleasure. Thanks, the wait time is over an hour. I’d already waited about half of it.”

“No problem. Do you mind if I ask what brings you here tonight all by yourself?”

“Roommate wanted me out of the house. Said it was for my own good. I’ve got other theories. Sorry to intrude.”

“As I’ve already said, no problem. As you pointed out, I found myself suddenly without a dinner partner. It is nice to have one so pleasant as you appear to be.”

Smooth. Very smooth. I would have commented, but right then our drinks came. We weren’t ready to order, but I decided I needed to study the menu for a bit. So I just thanked Ryan for the compliment.

He apparently came here fairly often: he didn’t spend much time with the menu, just scanned it a few times before putting it down.

The moment I put mine down the waiter appeared again. Which meant I needed to pick it up again and order. I ordered chicken parmesan. He ordered the steak, rare. “How can you eat that?” I asked, as the waiter walked away.

“Easily.” He grinned, then let his face admit it was a bad joke. “They will cook it enough, and this way I get the good meat, and I get to actually taste it, instead of the flame.”

“I guess...” I realized what I’d just asked. “Oh, look, I’m sorry for shoehorning myself in like this. I’ll shut up. I promise.”

“But I thought you were offering company for dinner, not just a seating partner.” He laughed at me. “Look, if you are being rude, I’ll say something. I don’t mind questions. Assuming we aren’t getting too personal.”

“Well then, unless it is too personal, do you mind if I asked what you meant by ‘sorta’ back at the front desk? How can something be ‘sorta’ a date?”

“Well, there was nothing of romance in it, but it was as much for personal pleasure, especially on their part, as anything else.” He paused. “More business than pleasure on mine, really. But some of both.”

“I think you are going to have to explain that more. And probably have to start with what this ‘business’ is.” If he was a gigolo, I was leaving.

“Its a little odd, but nothing... I’m a hypnotist. I do personal sessions, mostly. Non-therapy, just letting people live their fantasies. Some of which are a little... Well, let’s just say I get into adult situations, to use the movie term.”

“And you were meeting a ‘client’ here, to hypnotize them?”

“Yes. They have some fantasies about being in public and... Well, I really shouldn’t discuss clients. As I said, I’m not a therapist, so I don’t judge. As long as it is safe, and we will both enjoy it, I try to follow what they want, and keep what they want just between me and them.”

“I thought people needed to concentrate or focus to be hypnotized. How do you do it with all these people around?”

“They do need to focus. But you can focus on what I’m saying right now, can’t you? Sure, there are distractions, but all it takes is a little effort to ignore them... Sorry, excuse me. Professional hazard: I was starting an induction automatically. Reflex. I’ll try to keep it in check.”

“Thanks. But you couldn’t really do anything could you? I mean, I have to let you hypnotize me or something, right?”

“Yes and no. It is a bit more complex than that. I probably couldn’t hypnotize you against your will, but I could probably put you under without you noticing, if I wanted to try. That is, I can’t if you say ‘no’, but you don’t really need to say ‘yes’. Probably. Some people go under easier than others.”

“Right. I’ve heard that. There are some people who are just unhypnotizable.”

“Now that’s a myth. Anyone can be hypnotized, if they allow it. They may not allow everyone, or even anyone, but unless you have some fairly serious mental problems—bad enough that they are immediately noticeable—anyone can be hypnotized. Its actually a fairly normal state: People go into similar states while reading, or watching TV, or driving. You just let yourself focus on something, and tune out the rest of the world.”

“Really. So, what can you do to someone with hypnosis?”

He raised his hands. “What do you think I can do?” It was a rhetorical question. “Honestly, basically if you think it can be done, it can be done. It is that belief that makes it possible: Anything your mind can believe it can do. That means anything they can sense, anything they believe in how the world works can be played with. Some things are harder than others, of course, but that mostly depends on the subject. As for actual physical changes... The mind can do amazing things. It can’t always do everything asked of it, but it can do a lot more than most people think. On the other hand, if your mind refuses to do something, then it doesn’t matter what it is.”

At that point our food arrived. We spent a moment arranging plates, and both took a few bites. The chicken was amazing. His steak bled. “Do you really prefer it that way?”

“I’ll admit this is a bit more ‘rare’ than I usually like... I prefer it when it at least is heated through.”

“Better you than me.” It wasn’t enough to put me off my own food, mostly because what I had already tasted was so good.

We ate in silence a moment, while I thought through what we had been talking about. “So, what does it feel like? Being hypnotized.”

“Honestly, I couldn’t tell you. For one thing, I’m usually the one doing the hypnotizing, not the hypnotized, but also because it feels different for each person. The hypnotist can guide this somewhat, but it is your mind that decides in the end.” He grinned at me. “I could show you, if you’d like.”

“Not right this moment. Though I am curious: what would you do? I mean, you wouldn’t turn me into a chicken or something right in the middle of a restaurant.”

“Of course not. I’ll admit I’d probably do something from my normal sessions. Some of the more universal things, something you’d be able to enjoy without leaving your seat.”

There was something about the way he said ‘enjoy’. “How much of an ‘adult situation’ are we talking here?”

He laughed. “From my point of view? None, really. I’ll admit, for ‘enjoy’ my default would probably be something just about everybody enjoys... But I’m not going to push it for a first timer, especially one who’s more interested in just finding out what is possible than in doing anything in particular.”

“Hmm. And you think you could do this just with hypnosis? No touching me or anything?”

“I am sure I can. From the next table over it would just look like you are listening intently. Sex is mostly in the mind, really. Women usually know that more than men.”

“Yeah, I can’t say most guys are big on foreplay.”

“Well, I am basically all foreplay. Its about getting your mind into what you are doing, and having your body follow along, instead of the other way around. Once you get that, then you would be amazed at what is possible.”

“Hmm.” My chicken was about gone at this point. “I will admit I’m curious. You promise no one will notice?”

“Absolutely. Well, I can’t count on the wait staff; they know me. Some of them may be watching for it, but they will keep their distance. And they would only notice because they suspect what’s going on, and are already watching the tables. Other than that no one will notice. I promise.”

“And you’ll not try anything funny? Nothing I wouldn’t agree to?”

“I’ll stay right here. Nothing beyond what we’ve already discussed, and I won’t do anything but talk.”

“Ok. I have to see what you can do. Show me.”

He had me sit back, and close my eyes, and just concentrate on his voice. He described a sunny field on a warm sunny day. A day to just lie back and enjoy the sun, the air, the grass, the summer...

I didn’t even notice it as I drifted away.

He started describing a pleasurable warmth, soaking into my skin. I could not move, but that was ok. I didn’t need to move at the moment. I didn’t need to make a sound, or do anything. I could just let the warmth soak into me.

It was soaking into me, starting at my breasts and my clit. Pleasure, and I could feel my body start to react to it. Heat up, in more than one way, to the sun and the pleasure.

Gentle mouths and gentle hands started working at me, kissing and caressing me. I didn’t have to worry about them, they only wanted my pleasure. They only wanted to help me relax. To help me feel good. They knew just where to touch me, breast, lips, vulva, and all those little secret places that only I knew, all those places that I loved to be touched best. They knew just how to touch, just how to caress, tender and light.

It felt like no time at all before I was getting lost in the sensation. Lost on the pleasure, on the rising tide of my desire, letting myself give over to the pleasure of the moment. The pleasure I was being given as a gift.

At just the right moment everything came together, every mouth, every touch, every hand, every finger, every part as it surrounded me and filled me brought me to the brink and past. The orgasm welled up inside me and broke over me, stronger and better than any I have ever had. Each part of it was designed solely to please and satisfy me, and I rode them all. I didn’t move, I did not cry out; I was too far gone for that. I just lost myself in the overwhelming moment.

Ryan told me I was free to drift for a while, to come back down on my own. That I was to be sure to remember every part of it, and know that I’d been given this gift to know that I was worthwhile, and that I could recall it whenever I wanted it. I appreciated the gesture, and drifted for a moment, just enjoying the afterglow.

By the time I opened my eyes again he was gone, and the bill already paid. The plates had been collected, and all that was in front of me was a card with a name and phone number. All I needed I suppose.

I’m not sure I will call. It was nice, but... Well, who knows?

Still, I kept the card.