The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: The following story contains sex between men, hypnosis, and other pornographic material. If this offends you, is not legal for you to view where you live, or in any other way is not something you should be reading, stop now.

Copyright © 2002 AnFHypno. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

E-mail questions, comments, suggestions to .

Ethan and David

By AnFHypno

The dim moonlight illuminated the porch in the backyard where Ethan sat relaxing in his hot tub alone. He loved to come out here after a long day and let the warm water melt away the tension in his muscles. The beads of water on his tanned skin made small, shimmering diamonds as he flexed and stretched in the faint glow. He didn’t mind sitting out naked letting the water caress every inch of him. No one would see, it was late and it was cold.

Ethan was one of those guys who were totally oblivious to the fact that they are sexy. At 25, 5′ 10″, tanned, 195lbs of lean muscle, dark haired and golden brown pools for eyes, he turned heads and plenty of them. But he never knew it. The only times he had recognized the fact were when people would point blank tell him what they thought. Even then he would merely laugh it off and try to change the topic. Guy or girl, the response was the same.

There was one person who wouldn’t let him get away with such an aloof attitude. His neighbor David watched from his second floor bedroom with the lights out. He gazed down at the Adonis in the slight fog of warm air rising above the surface with growing tension. He knew his neighbor’s routine well. Work all day, a hard work out, and then a relaxing time in the tub. All of this was followed by David on the couch for a while watching television, then off to bed. Hopefully tonight would be different if everything worked in David’s favor.

David was no slouch either, he was 23, 6′ 1″ and 175lbs, nicely framed but not the bulk of Ethan. The same tanned skin, dark hairs and deep brown eyes, he got his share of sexy and cute comments. But when he directed his own praise towards Ethan, it was wiped away without much care and a simple ‘thanks’. It was all at once maddening and alluring to David.

This particular evening David had added a special ingredient to Ethan’s routine. A chemical from a company David’s friend Jonathan worked at. David had related his plight to Jonathan, and true to form, Jonathan had come through. The directions were simple, dump the package of powder into the tub and let it dissolve before the filters caught it. It was a hypnotic drug that transferred into the body through the skin. The full effect of the drug would occur thirty minutes after contact as long as enough had absorbed into the skin.

David watched anxiously as Ethan climbed out of the tub.

Ethan had been in fifteen minutes but he felt a little odd, so he decided to relax in front of the television a bit earlier than usual. He grabbed a towel and dried himself off. Normally he’d wrap it around himself and go lounge in the living room. The towel fell forgotten to the ground as he walked in to the couch and clicked on the television.

David noticed Ethan on the couch and that he was sagging more and more. Jonathan had not mentioned anything about sleep, but this must have been part of it. David quickly made his way into his neighbor’s backyard. The porch door was unlocked, forgotten by Ethan—perfect.

David tentatively knocked on the door, “Hey Eth... you home?” No response. David was nearly elated.

He walked softly into the living room, where Ethan lay stretched out and naked on the couch. Ethan’s beautiful, muscular chest rose and fell regularly. ‘God he is so sexy!!’ thought David.

David knelt beside the body of his neighbor. He couldn’t resist running a hand gently over that killer chest and stomach. Ethan did not move.

“Ethan... can you hear me?” David asked a bit quietly. There was a faint rumble from the couch, resonating from that broad chest. “I’ll take that as a yes,” David thought to himself.

“Raise your right arm Ethan.” He did and it hung there. David knew it had worked, he decided to dive right in.

“Great Ethan, now lower it.” The arm dropped. “Ethan, every time I say the word sweet, it will make you very horny. The more I say it, the hornier you will become, starting right now.” David held his breath for just a second as his heart raced and his dick strained against his jeans. “Sweet” he breathed. The reaction was almost instant as Ethan’s 7″ cut dick started to fill. David was ecstatic and reached out to touch Ethan’s hardening member. He stroked the head a bit, and watched as Ethan shifted and smiled. “Sensitive there are you big guy?” “Yah,” Ethan groaned, his dick now standing at full attention.

“Ethan, do you like to have sex with men or women?”

“Men...”

The answer took David back a bit. Ethan had never shown interest in either sex, but hearing the stark answer after so long was a shock.

“What do you think about your neighbor David?”

“He’s very sexy...” This was confusing David, he had never had a single response or signal from Ethan.

“Why have you never talked about going out with him?” David had been continually rubbing Ethan’s dick.

Ethan squirmed; it was cute, “Mmm... Because I’ve given up on guys, can’t trust them.” He was pushing his hips up into David’s palm as he groaned again.

David couldn’t stand it. He’d find out the details later, this boy was horny. “When was the last time you had sex Ethan?”

“Nine months ago, a cute guy at the gym.”

David had to let him go, now. “Ethan, you find your neighbor David even more attractive than before. You want to seduce him and make love to him. When you hear him say driven, you will fall into this trance again. Now, when you hear your door bell ring, you will wake up and remember this deep in your subconscious.”

David got up and walked to the door. He slipped out, closed it and hit the doorbell.

Ethan woke up at the noise. His dick was standing straight up, “That must have been some dream,” Ethan thought as he grabbed the fallen towel from the archway from his dining room. He wrapped it around himself and cracked the door open, it was David his neighbor. His dick throbbed at the sight of his sexy neighbor. “No he thought, no not now.”

“Hey David, what’s up?”

“Well, I came over to see if you had any extra hot chocolate, I’m kind of thirsty for something sweet, I hope you don’t mind? I feel kind of stupid. But its cold and that sounded good.”

Ethan’s dick pulsed even harder and strained against the towel when David said sweet. He had to have this guy.

“Sure come on in, I was just watching some T.V.” The door opened and Ethan turned to the side to let David in.

“I don’t think I get that channel,” David commented as he looked down at the large bulge under Ethan’s towel.

“Yah, well, it happens when I see something I like,” Ethan’s brown eyes bore a hunger as they gazed intently at David. David was getting excited, his dick pressing painfully against his jeans. Before him stood a jungle cat on the prowl, and it was about to pounce.

“Have a seat on the couch, I’ll be right back.” Ethan disappeared and came back a few seconds later with the box of hot chocolate.

“How’s this?”

“Is it good? Sweet enough, right?”

Ethan’s eyes closed for a brief moment, he thought he was going to start moaning right there. His towel was about to push off of him. He sat down on the couch beside David.

“You know David, I never told you how sexy I think you are, despite your compliments to me,” Ethan said as he laid a hand inside David’s leg. David’s hard dick happened to be laying painfully down that side. Ethan’s finger gently rubbed against the head through the jeans. David was going to shoot right there.

“Really? Well, um.. thanks...” It was getting hard for David to concentrate, Ethan was very good.

“I think I need to make it up to you, would you mind that David?” Ethan continued to rub the head of David’s dick as he leaned in to passionately kiss him. Their tongues pressed against each other as the dove hungrily into each other.

Ethan had David’s shirt off in seconds as he kissed down his chest. David was squirming as Ethan found the sensitive tips of his nipples. His hand slid up to unbutton David’s pants in one swift motion. The cat in Ethan was even more apparent as he made his strike. He grabbed David’s dick from the protection of his jeans and his lips attacked. Ethan licked his shaft dick up and down then engulfed his dick. He pistoned his hot, wet mouth causing David to rock his hips, fucking Ethan’s mouth.

David had to fight to keep from shooting his load. He flipped Ethan under him to get to his chest. He licked his way of the smooth ridges of Ethan’s abs to get to his dick. He ran his mouth all over Ethan’s balls and thighs. He turned back to slurp up that perfect dick and Ethan was soon lost deep in ecstasy.

Ethan drug David up to attack his mouth again with abandon, while they continued to pump each other’s dicks. They were both moaning and nearing the edge.

“You seem driven to get this cum...” David panted and Ethan’s hand dropped from his dick.

“Ethan, you cannot cum until I tell you. You know that you have to beg me to come before you can. When I let you, it will be the most intense orgasm you’ve ever had. Now wake up.”

Ethan blinked a bit and grabbed back a hold of David’s dick. He was so close.

“David I need to come...” “Not yet...” David stroked him harder and faster.

“Please...I’m about to bust, please man.” David ignored him; the moans coming from Ethan were getting more intense.

“I’ve got to shoot, PLEASE let me shoot my load...” His desperation was nearing the edge. He was stroking David’s dick fast and hard.

David was at the edge, he could feel his load about to erupt from his dick. “Ok... shoot it...” He grunted as his load shot out onto Ethan’s chest with intense force. Ethan’s moan was nearly ear shattering as his hips locked and he shot his load into the air. Jet after jet erupted from them both. They collapsed into each others arms. David longer body nestled neatly into Ethan’s bulkier muscle.

A half-hour later they were still laying there enjoying the warmth of each other’s bodies. Ethan lazily played with David’s nipple, occasionally kissing his neck or shoulder or making a playful bite at his ear lobe.

“So how come someone as sweet as you is single...”

Ethan moaned and flexed his hips. It was going to be a long, fun night.