The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Escape Clause

Anynom

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

Code name: Widow.
Real name: CLASSIFIED
Agency name: CLASSIFIED
Rank: CLASSIFIED
Goverment affiliation: CLASSIFIED
Mission: CLASSIFIED
Current location: CLASSIFIED
She’s the best in the world at what she does.
If we told you more than that, we’d have to kill you.

The facility was well-guarded, no surprise given what lay inside it. Goverment weapons factories tend to attract unwanted attention from time to time. Security cameras roved the hallways, sentries kept close watch and Dobermans seemed to eager to chew into anything that came their way. So it was quite an achievement for the black-clad figure to make its way to the second-most level of the complex before being captured. An achievement that was not exactly appreciated by the base’s commander.

Chomping on his cigar, the commander sat behind his desk tapping his fingers as he gazed at the three underlings before him. “Let me see if I have this straight,” he said in a hard tone. “We have the most advanced security system known to man here. Thermal imaging sensors. Motion detectors. Heartbeat and pulse readings. Voice-activated passes. Laser traps. And, oh yes, just in case, regular patrols going over the same spots every few minutes. And the only reason we knew we had an intruder was because the fucking cleaning guy stumbled onto him on the way back from taking a smoke?”

“That’s about the size of it, sir,” the youngest underling said, swallowing. He was nervous, as were the two men next to him. The commander was notoriously brutal on the slightest hint of incompetence and this definitely qualified. Needless to say, the possibility of one or more of them ending up in a body bag before the night was over preyed heavily on their minds. They’d seen men killed for far less.

“And you three are my aides, right? It’s your job to help me out here?” After receiving no answer, he shook his head and looked away. “I’m going to pencil in an hour every day, just to mull over all the ways I can pay you back for this. In the meantime, let’s see him.”

The three men nearly fell over one another trying to get the door open. When they did, a pair of armed guards entered, pushing a black-clad figure into the room. Immediately, the commander could tell his assessment was off. The tight black outfit showed off a nice, athletic female form with small breasts and great legs. “Let me see her face,” he demanded and one of the guards yanked off the figure’s hood to reveal her features.

She was Asian, with striking features, her long black hair flowing behind her as the hood fell away. A small scar hung under her lip, probably due to an injury on duty. However, it was the eyes that got the attention. They were a brilliant green, taking in everything around her, but giving nothing back. They focused on the commander, sizing him up in a way that made the professional military man nervous. He knew not to judge this woman on appearance alone. She was a professional through and through and that made her very dangerous. “I suppose asking your name would be a waste of time,” he said, pushing aside his worries.

She didn’t answer, simply set her face and gazed at a point on the wall behind him. Shaking his head, the commander glanced at the guards. “I’ve got enough problems dealing with these idiots. Take her to holding. Keep a guard on her. We’ll send her to Center tomorrow for interrogation.”

“Yes, sir,” one of the guards said, taking her by the shoulder. She stiffened under his touch but let herself be led away, recognizing there was nothing she could do about it now.

“And soldier?” The commander called. “Tell the guard not to let his dick get in the way of his brains. This woman is a pro. Treat as such.”

Ironically enough, the holding area was one of the few parts of the base that did not have high security. The base was built for defense, keeping people out more than keeping them in. The mere presence of the cells was a security necessity called for in the plans and Widow had the dubious honor of becoming the first person to be held within the cell.

It was a fiendishly simple trap. She was held within a small cubicle, holding a cot, toilet and basin, behind iron bars with a keypad in place of a lock. There was only one doorway and before it was an armed guard, ramrod straight, his eyes fixed ahead. Getting past him was the only obstacle but it was a difficult one. Still, Widow’s mind was already racing with plans to escape. She had grown up hard on the streets of Thailand and had been trained by the best intelligence services available. She had never failed at a mission and her body count was reaching the triple digits. She had gotten out of tougher scrapes then this. She could do so again.

She focused her attention on the guard, the only thing blocking her way out. He was a handsome man, still rather young but if he was here, then that meant he was well trained. Still, for all his training, he was still a man and Widow was willing to bet he hadn’t been able to leave the base for some time now. If there was one thing her trainers had forced into her brain, it was the fact that being a woman was in no way a disadvantage. In fact, in many situations, it gave her the power.

She focused her eyes onto the soldier’s and tried to remember the lessons she had been taught in psych-op warfare. She kept her eyes fixed on his, doing her best not to blink. She knew he could feel her gaze upon him but was trying to ignore it. A good soldier, but Widow knew even the best soldiers could be brought down from time to time by the right talents. And she certainly had those.

She kept her eyes focused on the soldiers and after a few minutes, was rewarded by having his eyes glance onto hers. It was brief at first, merely a quick glance, then back to staring at the wall. However, as she knew he would, he glanced back at her, his eyes entering her gaze and she knew she had him. She had often been told her brilliant eyes could be a great distraction and she was proving it here. She began to sway in place, not much, but enough so that he had to move his head slightly to follow her. She began to speak, her slightly accented voice flowing into his ears with just the right tone so as not to be to intrusive.

“I know you’re not supposed to talk to me. I can understand it. Orders and everything. They don’t want you talking, they don’t want you thinking even. The mindless automation, the perfect soldier. You’re not supposed to think, you’re just to supposed to stand there, just stand there and look ahead, look ahead, look into my eyes because they’re right ahead, just look at my eyes, that’s right, look at my eyes, don’t think, just look at my eyes. Look at them, look deeply into them, look deeply into my eyes, don’t think, just look into my eyes, deeper and deeper, look deeply into my eyes, don’t think, don’t think at all, just look deeply into my eyes, look deeply and don’t think. Don’t think at all, just look deeper, deeper, deeper into my eyes.

“It feels so relaxing to look deeply into my eyes, not to think, just look deep into my eyes and relax, relax, it feels so good to relax, don’t think, just relax, look deeply into my eyes, deeper and deeper and feel more and more relaxed. The more you look, the deeper you look, the more relaxed you’ll feel. Deeper and deeper, so very, very relaxed, so relaxed now as you gaze deeper and deeper into my eyes. Don’t think, you don’t want to think, you just want to look deep into my eyes and relax, relax, deeper and deeper, more and more relaxed by the moment. You feel more relaxed the deeper you look into my eyes, deeper and deeper, more and more relaxed, so very relaxed, so very deep, don’t think, just relax. Deeper and deeper into my eyes and relax, relax, relax, don’t think, just relax.....

“Are you totally relaxed, now, my boy?”

“...Yes...” The soldier said, his eyes glazed at he swayed slightly in place, staring deeply into Widow’s eyes, deeply in a trance.

“Yes, you’re very relaxed, so relaxed that you don’t have to think, you don’t want to think, you want me to do all your thinking for you. You don’t need to think for yourself, just listen to my voice, listen to my voice and stare into my eyes, deeper and deeper into my eyes, relax and let me think for you. What is your name, boy?”

“..Johnson....Alex Johnson....”

“Very well, Alex. Listen to my voice, Alex and let me think for you. Don’t think for yourself, it hurts to think for yourself, just relax and let me think for you, let me tell you what to do and what to feel. It’s been a long time since you’ve been with a woman, hasn’t it, Alex? A very long time. You feel so neglected, you feel so wanting to have sex, so wanting to see a beautiful woman, don’t you, Alex?”

“...Yes...”

“Look at me, Alex. Watch what I do and feel yourself become aroused.” Widow reached back and unzipped the back of her suit. She wiggled out of it, revealing her tight body. Her breasts were small, but pointed, the nipples tight. The patch between her legs was well-shaven and her body showed the training she had put herself to, as well as a few odd scars here and there. She turned herself around, letting the entranced soldier see her fully. She turned back to him and could see the bulge in his trousers as her strip show took effect.

“You want to make love to me badly, Alex. You want to make love to me long and hard and make me come again and again, don’t you?”

“Yes...”

“I will give you what you want, Alex. But first, you must give me something. Come closer, Alex, come closer to me, to my eyes, to my deep, deep, relaxing eyes.” Alex moved forward with slow steps, stopping just before the cell. In minutes, Widow had talked him into giving her the codes for alarms and how to circumvent cameras and lasers. Widow kept her eyes on him the whole time, letting him fall even deeper under her power. By the time he was done, she knew he was more than ready to do what she wanted.

“You want to have sex with me right now, don’t you, Alex?”

“Yes...”

“Well, you can’t do it from out there. I’m in the cell, Alex. You’re outside the cell. You can’t have sex with me if we’re apart. You have to open the cell and come in, Alex. You have to open the cell and come in. Come in, Alex, come in and make love to me. Come in.”

A small part of the private’s brain told him this was wrong, wrong on so many levels. But caught in Widow’s hypnotic gaze and his own desires, Alex quieted that part and managed to remember the combination to the keypad lock. He stiffly entered it, allowing the cell door to swing open. He marched in and stood before the naked spy, his eyes still fixed on hers, unable to look away.

“Take off your clothes, Alex,” Widow commanded and in seconds she was taking in his muscular form, his cock rock hard and ready for her. She moved down and took his cock in her hands, licking the tip of the shaft. Alex moaned as he felt her go to work on him, her tongue lapping over his member. The soldier’s mind was gone, replaced by a man who cared only for sex with his beautiful mistress. Widow took his cock into her mouth, taking it down her throat, tickling the balls with her nails as she sucked on him. God, this man was huge. The hypnosis had only been for escape, but now Widow could see another terrific use for it.

She would have loved to suck him dry, but time was of the essence. She moved back to the cot, leaning back and spreading her legs. “Come to me, Alex,” she said. “Let me feel you inside of me.” Alex was helpless to disobey, falling onto her and sliding his hard shaft into her waiting pussy. Widow grunted as she felt him inside her, his large cock working into her womanhood. Alex pumped her slowly and methodically, like the soldier he was, determined to do the job right. Widow wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in tight with each thrust, trying to achieve orgasm as quickly as possible. She gripped Alex’s neck and held him in close, urging him to go faster. The entranced man did his best to comply, his thrusts becoming more frenzied, his cock shoving harder and harder into her before he came. Widow let a cry escape as the orgasm rocked her and her captor’s cum blasted into her body.

Widow disengaged herself and stood up. “Sleep, Alex,” she commanded and watched as he fell into a heap on the cot. She quickly dressed and moved out of the cell. She hurried down the hallway, her memory already replaying Alex’s instructions. She touched the pouch at her belt and felt the files hidden within. Good thing they hadn’t thought to search her for anything besides weapons. All in all, a good night. She smiled as she thought of the punishment waiting poor Alex when his commander found him locked inside the cell naked. His career might be over, but somehow, she felt the memory of the encounter would make Alex think it was worth it.