The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eros Air

Authors Note—The characters and events in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any real persons or events, living or dead are purely coincidental and not intended by the author. Text copyright is held solely by the author—author is Ramaset and Jill Soft. Different name, same chick. Permission is not given to repost this story in part or whole without the expressed written consent of the author. That said...enjoy!

Wine. I needed more wine. I swear to God, if I have to sit through one more of Rachel’s overly descriptive, raunchy stories while sober...well, I don’t know what I’ll do, but I fear for my sanity. Her latest escapade, or so she claims, involved, “Finding a hot guy at her friend’s place, riding his hot car back to his place, and hiding his hot dick in her private place.” I drained my merlot and emptied the bottle into my glass. This isn’t what I imagined when the girls said, “Book club.” I think I’m the only one that read the damned thing.

If they wouldn’t talk about the book then maybe I could at least get them talking about something else. “So what do you girls want to do next week? I don’t want to read another book we’re not going to bother critiquing...no matter how good the wine is.”

Rachel rolled her eyes at me. “You can be such a wet blanket sometimes, Amber. What’s wrong with getting the girls together for girl talk?”

“There’s nothing wrong with girl talk, Rachel,” Ellen piped in, “but I agree with Amber. Let’s do something different next weekend. Something fun!”

“Oh, so we’re just not fun for you anymore?” Kathy joked. “Seriously though, what did you have in mind?”

“We could go clubbing,” Rachel suggested.

I sighed. “As much fun as dancing is, some of us are married and uninterested in picking up hot guys and riding their hot cars back to...however it went. No offense.”

She stuck her tongue out at me. “Well what do you want to do, little Mrs Wet Blanket?“

“How about the Art Museum?”

Rachel feigned a yawn. “Wake me up when you’re ready to do something fun.”

“Well, I don’t know if you girls are up for it, but I have a suggestion,” Brynn piped in.

Rachel chuckled. “Whatever it is, you know I’m up for it and Amber isn’t. But come on, tell us. What’s your idea?”

Brynn’s eyes lit up. “Well, one of the girls at work had been trying to get me to go skydiving. Before you freak out, I wasn’t keen at first either. She swore it would change my life; she said I would never be able to look at things the same way again. I went last week, and they were totally right.”

I was shocked. Brynn had always been such a quiet, reserved girl. “You went skydiving?! That’s so unlike you!”

Admittedly that wasn’t the only thing unlike her tonight. Brynn seemed to be extremely comfortable lounging around in her micro skirt and tank top. Both were bright pink, at least a size or two too small, and stretched around her curves and revealed more flesh than the book club cared to see. I had always thought Brynn hated pink.

She smiled. “Correction. It’s unlike the old me. It was so much fun! Trust me, you girls will love it; it’s absolutely amazing. Please?”

“I don’t know about the rest of you girls, but I think I sounds like a blast. I’m in!”

It figures Rachel would be the first to commit herself to this insane idea.

Ellen was next. “I’ve thought about skydiving before, and I think it sounds like fun. I’m in too!”

I groaned inwardly. Jumping out of a plane a few miles in the air is not my way of describing fun. I’d rather the girl talk. Hell, I’d rather the clubbing.

“Well,” Kathy began, “I admit I’m not particularly keen on the idea...but I guess I’m willing to try it once.”

Brynn started bouncing in her chair. “Yayy! That just leaves you, Amber. How about it? Will you brave the skies with us and have some fun?”

Rachel smirked. “Or will you be a wet blanket?”

I glared at her. “You can stop calling me that now.”

I drew myself up to full height, an impressive 5′10″, and looked as haughty as I could as I declared, “If this indeed be the will of the Book Club, then Amber gotta go too.”

Everybody looked at me for just a moment before the wild giggling started.

“Now, I don’t know about the rest of you girls,” Brynn said, “but I want to hear more about this hot guy you had so much fun with, Rachel!”

I rolled my eyes, drained my wine glass, and settled in for a long uncomfortable evening.

“I still can’t believe you actually came, Amber. I thought for sure you would chicken out on us.”

I closed my eyes, held my breath for a moment, and briefly prayed for patience before responding. “Rachel, I’m your friend. I will go out and do friendly things with you and our other friends. I would appreciate it however, if you would lay off and leave me alone.”

Kathy and Ellen laughed. Rachel’s eyes bugged out. I didn’t usually talk back. “Ok, geez. I won’t tease you. What bug crawled up your butt this morning?”

I swallowed my retort. It wasn’t her fault. I was actually surprised I hadn’t chickened out, myself. I never even told Bill, my husband, where I was going. I spent all week reading a fake book for the book club and drained my personal bank account for the jump. I spent all morning in the bathroom praying until Bill started pounding on the door to let him in and take his shower. Finally, what it came down to is that I was more scared to tell Rachel I was afraid than I was to jump out of a plane. How pathetic is that?

So...here I find myself outside of Eros Air Skydiving at an airstrip in the middle of nowhere with my closest friends, on a clear summer day, not at all ready to jump out of a plane. I looked again at Brynn; she seemed under dressed. Everybody was wearing slacks, even Rachel who pretty much lived in skirts. Everybody, that is, except for Brynn. Brynn was wearing a very brief orange mini skirt. The ruffles around it were frilly, silly, and overly girly. Her matching halter top that left all of her toned stomach and most of her breasts exposed clashed glaringly with my conservative blouse. Everybody had done a double take when she arrived walking confidently in 4 inch spike-heeled ankle boots.

I approached her cautiously and said in a low voice, “Um...Brynn...isn’t that a bit, ya know...daring? And besides, won’t you be cold during the jump?“

Brynn just giggled. “Oh Amber...that’s what a jump suit is for. You wear it during the jump.” She walked away with a bounce in her step. There was an updraft of wind that lifted her skirt and I could swear I saw no panties, but I must have been mistaken.

I just shook my head as we all prepared to go into the building and meet our trainers. The man behind the counter was tall, muscular, and had a very Germanic face. His blond hair was wavy and carefree on top of his head. He was an attractive man and I looked to Rachel, waiting for her to pounce on him. Instead, it was Brynn who rushed from the group, ran behind the counter, and draped herself across him.

“Rick!” she said with way too much sap in her voice, “it’s so good to see you again! I’ve missed you!”

“I’ve missed you too, Brynn darling. Who are your friends?”

Rachel stepped forward. “I’m Rachel. This is Kathy, Amber, and Ellen. We’re your 2:00pm jump.”

He smiled. “Ah, wonderful! Say no more! Have any of you ever skydived before?”

“Well, Brynn has obviously. But I don’t think any of us have,” I said.

Nobody disagreed, and Rick clapped his hands together once and smiled even broader. “Well, as Brynn has only jumped once, that means you will all be doing tandem jumps. A tandem jump is a training jump where an experienced jumping instructor is strapped to your back during the jump. They are there to prevent you from doing things like forgetting to pull the cord. Once you have done two tandem jumps you will be allowed to do solo jumps. Any questions before we begin your instruction and take you up?”

Nobody had any, so we went to the back room to begin instruction and get suited up. It was a small plane, and we all needed a tandem jumper, so our group would be the only ones going. I was glad of that. I still kind of wanted to do this, but at least I wasn’t going to be surrounded by strangers.

The instructions were pretty simple. Hold your body a certain way, pull the cord at a certain time, and, “Don’t be surprised when you get more excited than you’ve ever been in your life.” Rick actually said that. I rolled my eyes.

We left the building and made our way to the small plane where I met the man who would be strapping himself to my back. He was a twenty-something built similarly to Rick named Sven. Sven has been diving for 5 years and does it professionally.

“You have nothing to worry about Amber. I’m going to take good care of you.”

“Who said I was worried?”

He laughed. “There are only two kinds of first time jumpers: the excited and the worried. You aren’t excited. But don’t worry, the moment you leave the plane...you will be. It will be the most exciting thing you do in your life.”

He had a wistful gleam in his eye. I could tell he really loved what he did and I must admit that being with a seasoned professional did make me feel a little better. A little safer…even if he had corny lines like Rick.

We all loaded into the plane and it began the ascent. Rachel flirted with her trainer the whole way up. Brynn sat in her trainer’s lap. As we approached jumping altitude we all got up and strapped ourselves to our partners. Rick pulled the door open and ushered us over. Before he could even ask for volunteers to go first Brynn and her partner had already jumped. Rachel followed shortly after, then Ellen and Kathy.

Even being strapped to my back Sven had to yell in order to be heard over the rushing wind. “Are you ready?”

I looked out of the plane. I didn’t see excitement. I saw sky. Lots and lots of sky. That’s not where humans belong without a plane. I shook my head just in time to feel him shove us forward and out of the door.

My first thoughts were panic. Pure, blind panic. Then I felt Sven behind me trying to straighten my arms out. I remembered Rick telling us how to fall and tried to put myself into the right shape. I felt Sven doing the same behind me. Once we had our bodies in the proper position something magic happened; it became exciting.

The wind whipping through my hair and blowing past my face was intoxicating. The feeling of free-fall was like nothing I had ever felt before. I revelled in the feeling. The wind was rushing past my whole body touching me everywhere at once. It caressed me. It blew roughly over my chest and flowed gently over my back to caress me like a lover. I was being held by the wind. The wind was like a giant hand, and it was holding me.

Rick and Sven were right. This was exciting. But it was more than that. The wind wasn’t just exciting, it was getting me excited. I closed my eyes and focused not on the ground rushing towards me, but on the sensations the wind was creating in my body. I felt it flow over and around my face. I imagined the wind was kissing me. Like an old lover, it knew you had to start gently.

Once I had been kissed, I focused on the wind swirling around and pounding into my chest. I had never been a rough lover, but the wind wasn’t being rough; it was simply making sure I could feel it’s presence through the jump suit. And I could feel it. It was strong enough for me to feel it on my nipples swirling, stroking, and caressing. My nipples hardened to rocks and I moaned.

The wind continued to swirl and blow and buffet me as I fell. I felt the wind blowing against my mid-section and move towards my nethers. I spread my legs just a little wider, inviting it in; it accepted the invitation. The wind wrapped around my legs and pulled them apart as it dove between them. I gasped as the wind pressed hard against the jumpsuit trying to get into my clothes...into me.

I focused on the sensation between my legs. Nothing else mattered. The wind caressed my sex up, down, and sideways. It was everywhere all at once. It was the perfect lover. I felt Sven’s rock hard erection pressing into my backside, but it was hardly surprising given how aroused I was myself—by now I was soaking through my panties. The wind couldn’t penetrate me, but a man could. I imagined Sven’s hardness pressing into me while the wind flowed around me and caressed me. I moaned louder as the wind seemed to apply direct pressure to my clit.

Just when I thought nothing could get more intense I felt a sudden jerk and realized that Sven had pulled the rip cord. The abrupt change in the wind direction and speed was like a surprise nipple tweak as I dangled on the edge...and I went over.

“Aaahhhh fuuuuucccckkk!”

I forgot all about holding my body in a particular position as I doubled over and convulsed in orgasm. Once it had ended, I luxuriated in the wind caressing me. It stroked across my face and body more tenderly than my husband or any man had ever done. It was the perfect lover. I opened my arms and embraced the wind. I felt Sven still pressing against me; I wished he was inside me. I wished my husband was inside me. I wished some man was inside me and able to help me enjoy this magnificent feeling in a significant way. Oh well...when I get home Bill is in for a good time. I hope he’s up for sex outside in the wind.

All too soon we were touching down on the ground. The wind died down from a rush to gentle breeze and I sank down to my knees. My soaring arousal from the jump peaked. I had fluids trickling down my leg, and the gentle hand of the wind was like my lover stroking me with his cock, just before sticking it in.

Sven unstrapped himself from me and asked, “How was your first jump, Miss Amber? Exciting?”

I was trembling, still kneeling on the ground, too confused to answer him. I had never experienced anything like that in my life. The sensations, the feelings, and the thoughts that had gone through my mind...it was unreal.

He chuckled. “I can see you had fun, and I did not imagine the screaming. Come; let’s go find your friends.”

I shook my head. I unzipped my jump suit, threw it to the ground, and shoved a hand down my slacks. I was so horny I could barely think.

Sven turned and looked at me. “Miss Amber, are you alright?”

I lunged forward and tackled him to the ground. I straddled him and struggled to lower the zipper on his jump suit while I silenced any protests he might have had with kisses. I was desperate. I managed to get his jump suit off and he rolled us over. I struggled out of my pants while he simply freed his dick from his own. I reached up and pinched a nipple through my shirt while the wind whipped my hair. I didn’t even think about what I was doing. I needed a man inside me and Sven was the only one around.

He pressed into me and I forgot about the gravel under my back. I forgot about the fact that Sven wasn’t my husband. All I knew was the tremendous pleasure surging from my pussy. He started thrusting into me and I thrust back at him until moments later his rhythm became erratic. He tensed up against me and I felt warm cum start to fill me just as I arched my back and screamed. My arousal finally started to dim enough to think. I burned with shame that I had just cheated on Bill in a moment of passion. Pulled my clothes back on and walked away from Sven.

When we got back to the building we found Ellen, Kathy, and Rachel already there waiting for us. Brynn was still not back yet. As soon as we walked in the door Rachel walked up to me.

“You go girl, you actually jumped. Are you alright? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

The other girls were all laughing and chatting about how much fun they had jumping, but it sounded nothing at all like my experience. Before I could answer Rachel the door to the building opened and Brynn came in with her trainer. Neither were wearing their jumpsuits, and she had the same expression on her face that I imagine I did. She winked at me. I looked back at Rachel and simply said, “Rick was right. It was the most exciting thing I’ve ever done in my life.”

We made plans to get together and do something mundane next week. I was barely paying attention; I was thinking about the drive home. I was thinking about opening the window and allowing the wind to blow through my hair. I tried to control my thoughts and feelings on the way back to my car, but the only thing keeping my arousal down was the amount of clothing I was wearing. My long slacks kept the wind off my legs; I could feel it only on my face and arms, and even that got my libido going.

I got in my car, lowered the windows, and started the drive home. I could barely keep my mind on the road. Every swirl of wind that caressed me sent pleasure shooting through me and my desire to be penetrated soaring. I kept one hand on the wheel and rubbed myself desperately with the other. I needed to get home and get out of these clothes.

The moment I pulled into the driveway I ran out of the car and into the house. On the way to the bedroom I shed every piece of clothing I was wearing and pulled desperately at my nipples. I needed sensation. I needed to be fucked so badly. I ran to the bedroom, flung open the windows, turned the ceiling fan on high, and threw myself on the bed. While the wind caressed my desperate body I fumbled in the side drawer for a vibrator I kept around. I used it while Bill was away, and he liked to use it with me sometimes too. I ran it up and down my slick pussy to gather a bit of lubrication before pressing it in and twisting the base to turn it on.

I writhed and moaned as I drove it in and out of myself. I pinched a nipple and wished Bill was here. The wind pressed at me from all sides and my pleasure grew higher; I wasn’t going to last long. With one last thrust of the vibrator I came, turning my head towards the open window to scream.

“Oooohhhh, FUCK!

The orgasm had been powerful and delicious, but my arousal didn’t diminish in the least. I kept thrusting it into me through another orgasm and still my arousal soared. I switched the vibrator off and lay on the bed, allowing the wind to caress me for a few minutes. I didn’t feel like getting dressed, but I didn’t want to stay in the house either. The house was confined, and only the air that came through the windows could get in. I looked at the clock. 4:30. Bill would be home soon. Maybe a real cock could help me. I should start dinner. I grabbed a bathrobe and put it on, leaving the tie undone and letting it hang open. I went to put on panties, but the thought of having my pussy not exposed to the air seemed somehow wrong to me. As I made my way downstairs and felt the gentle breeze massaging me and raising my temperature even higher I knew I had made the right choice.

I opened all the windows on the first floor of the house before I started cooking; I’m sure I was giving the neighbors quite a show, but I didn’t care. It felt divine. I started seasoning some steaks and set the oven for some baked potatoes. I needed to cook something simple tonight. As horny as I was I was having trouble concentrating on what I was doing. It got even harder when I had to do it one handed so I could keep the fingers of the other hand in my overheated pussy.

By the time Bill got home the steaks were burnt and I was even hotter. He walked in the door to find me bent over the kitchen table with my bathrobe hiked up over my ass and my finger thrusting into myself. I was moaning loudly.

I looked back at him and said, “Oh thank God you’re finally home. Will you get over here and fuck me please?”

He looked at me in shock for a few seconds before dropping his brief case and rushing over to try and satisfy his wife. He started to unbuckle his pants and said, “Do you want me to....”

I interrupted him, “I said fuck me. No foreplay. Get your dick out of your pants and inside me now!

He dropped his pants and stepped up behind me. As soon as I felt him at my entrance I pushed my hips back to make sure he wouldn’t try to take it to slow.

“Ooohhh, fuck me, that’s what I needed…a real cock. Not that stupid vibrator, but a real piece of meat! Now fuck me, and fuck me hard!”

I imagine he was wondering what had gotten into his normally conservative wife, but I didn’t care as long as he fucked me. And he was going with it by now. He rammed into me as hard as he could. I held onto the table and he held onto my hips. I could feel the wind from the open window swirling around me.

“Mmmmm, oh God, Bill. Just like that. Yes, harder now. I said harder! Yes!“

I gripped the table so hard my knuckles turned white as he pounded into me and pushed me to the brink. I let go with one hand and reached down to press hard on my clit. I came hard. My knees buckled and the only things keeping me on the table were Bill and my other hand. He continued to thrust into me for a few more seconds until I felt him tense and heard him groan behind me. I felt him twitch several times and fill me with warm cum. I relaxed on the table, my arousal finally starting to die down.

Bill pulled out. “Wow Amber...I don’t know what got into you, but that was the best welcome home from work you’ve ever given me!”

I laughed. “A wife can’t miss her husband?”

He raised his eyebrow. “And what was that comment about the vibrator?”

I turned around and hugged him. “I missed you a lot.”

Now it was his turn to laugh. “Well, I’m here now. What’s for dinner?”

“Um, burned steaks or takeout. Your choice. I was a little distracted tonight.”

He zipped his pants up and walked over to the broiler to look at the steaks. He raised his eyebrow at me. “You were distracted. How about we skip the takeout and go somewhere nice?“

“That sounds delightful; I’ll go change.”

I hurried upstairs to pick an outfit. I let the robe drop to the floor and basked in the breeze created by the ceiling fan. It flowed over me and I knew if I didn’t get dressed quickly we would never make it to the restaurant. I opened my closet and considered my options; nothing felt quite right. Every inch of skin that wasn’t exposed to the air felt like a tragedy. It was like denying a dying man his last meal. I picked out the shortest dress I owned that Bill might still consider nice.

The dress I picked out was white with little flowers on it. It came down to about mid-thigh and showed more cleavage than Bill would probably be expecting. I still couldn’t bring myself to wear panties. A pair of high-heeled sandals that left even my feet exposed completed my look.

When I got downstairs Bill was just finishing cleaning up the mess I had made of dinner. He turned around and whistled. “I haven’t seen you in that in years. You still got it, honey.”

“Thanks Bill,” I said with a genuine smile. “Where are we going for dinner?”

“Well, you had planned on steaks, so I figured a steakhouse. How does Rosanne’s sound?”

“Sounds good to me. Let’s go.”

We got into Bill’s car and he pulled out of the driveway. During the drive I considered how my day had gone since the dive. I don’t usually spend this much of my time preoccupied with sex. None of the other girls, except for Brynn, seemed to have had similar experiences to me. I thought back to how Brynn had been dressing lately. Would that be me soon? Would I be wearing micro minis to the book club? My thoughts were interrupted when Bill opened the car window.

“You don’t mind, do you? It was getting stuffy in here.”

I suppressed a moan as the wind rushed past me and down through my dress. “No, not at all.”

The wind had its usual effect on me. I was squirming in my seat the whole ride to the restaurant. Bill didn’t seem to notice. He didn’t even notice when I started rubbing my thighs together. He did notice when, just as he was pulling into the parking lot, I moaned loudly and stuck a hand down the front of my dress and pulled out a tit. I aimed it at him and pinched the nipple.

“Um, Amber, are you ok?”

“I’m better than ok. I’m horny as fuck. My turn to ask a question. What are you gonna do about it?”

“Uhh...you don’t want to wait until after dinner, do you?”

I shook my head.

“Ok, backseat it is! I haven’t done this since college!”

He pulled the car into the back of the parking lot and I let my seat down. I rucked my dress up exposing my lack of panties to him, started rubbing myself, and moaned again. His eyes went wide.

“Jeez Amber. What has gotten into you today?“

“Are you going to keep asking what’s gotten into me, or are you going to put something into me?”

He decided to put something into me. It felt good to rut in the back seat like teenagers again. Very good. Bill had unfortunately decided to roll the windows up to keep the noise in. The wind might not be able to get to me, but I still came with my legs locked around his back while he thrust powerfully into me. It felt deliciously naughty to be sitting at dinner with a fresh load of cum running down my legs, and another only an hour older packed behind it.

That night before bed I decided to turn off the ceiling fan. I would never sleep with it on. Especially since I couldn’t bring myself to wear any bedclothes or sleep under any covers. Even with the fan off and exposed to the air, I fell asleep that night with a finger buried deep inside myself. I dreamed of the open air and men. Lots of men.

I awoke the next morning to find Bill had already left for work. I was disappointed and horny. I pulled my vibrator out of the side table and pushed it into myself. I kept my other hand at my side and let the breeze from the open window caress my body while I drove the vibrator in and out with increasing desperation. A strong gust coincided perfectly with a particularly hard thrust of the fake cock between my legs and pushed me over the edge. I arched my back and moaned as I came.

I lay still on the bed for moment and basked in the afterglow of my orgasm. Once again, it had done nothing to relieve my arousal—I was still monstrously horny. I considered continuing, but after a few minutes, I knew I needed to get up. More than that though, I knew I needed to figure out what I was going to do with myself. I can’t go through the rest of my life needing to fuck every time the wind blows. I looked at my closet and realized with dread that I didn’t want to wear anything I owned. It was all too restricting. I wanted the wind to get to me. I wanted the wind to blow across my naked pussy and get me all hot and bothered. How could I want that? How could I want that when Bill wasn’t even home and wouldn’t be for hours?

I think I knew who would have the answers to my questions. I picked up the phone and called Brynn. She picked up on the third ring. By the time she answered the phone a light breeze from the window had me fingering myself.

She didn’t say hello. She giggled before saying to somebody in the background, “Hold on, I have to take this.”

Great. She wasn’t even alone. She finally turned her attention to me. “Isn’t it great?”

“Great?! What did you do to me?”

“I didn’t do anything to you. I just took you skydiving. But I could see it in your eyes; you’re like me now. We should meet for lunch today. I’m far too busy for breakfast.” She giggled again. “Meet me at the Bakery Patio Cafe at noon. We’ll have lunch and go shopping. See ya later!“

She hung up on me. I groaned in frustration at the same time I stuck a second and third finger into myself. An outdoor cafe? I was doomed.

I sat impatiently at a table at the Bakery Patio Cafe waiting for Brynn. The entire morning had been a disaster. I had masturbated in nearly every room of the house, cleaned nothing, cooked nothing, and accomplished nothing. When it came time to get dressed my closet had loomed at me like a monster waiting to devour me. I finally settled on a pair of yellow workout shorts that barely skimmed the bottom of my ass coupled with a matching bikini top. I couldn’t bring myself to wear a shirt over it. Or panties. I looked like I was going to the beach especially with the bright yellow flip flops I had slipped on right before leaving.

Now Brynn was running late. It was already 12:15 and I felt like I was going crazy. Every gentle breeze set my lust fevered body shivering. I was rubbing my thighs together and desperately resisting the urge to shove my hand down my shorts when Brynn sauntered up to the table.

She was wearing a white micro skirt with pink flowers stitched into it. Her stomach was completely bare until you got to the Hello Kitty halter top. It didn’t even come down to her navel and the neck line skimmed her nipples. She dropped into the chair opposite me and one hand immediately went to her lap.

“Hey Amber! Wow, you got it bad, huh? You look like me a week ago! Trust me, it’s way better if you wear a skirt and just go with the flow.”

I lost the battle with my willpower and shoved a hand down my shorts. It felt divine. “You knew this would happen to me, didn’t you? When we went skydiving?”

She looked down at the table. “I knew it would happen to somebody. I hoped it wouldn’t be you. I can help you adjust though! I can tell you what makes it better!”

“Why did you take us if you knew it would happen to one of us? Why did you subject us to this?” I shivered as a small orgasm rippled through me.

“Because it made it better for me. Notice I’m not like you right now. I can help you adjust, but only taking another woman skydiving and letting them become like us will make it any better.”

I shuddered. “I could never do that. Never.”

“You will. Because until then the only thing that helps is fucking. And there is no way Bill will be enough. Come on...let’s get you some miniskirts and some cock!”

I shook my head. I couldn’t cheat on Bill again. No matter how horny I got. Brynn got up from the table and walked over to me. She blew in my ear; I convulsed in my chair and bit down on my hand as I came. Brynn was right; it did nothing to relieve my arousal. If anything I was hornier.

She giggled. “You sure? There are a lot of hot guys here...”

I shook my head again and steeled myself for what I figured was coming. I was right. She blew gently in my ear again. I shoved my hand all the way down my shorts and screamed my way through the next climax. When it was over every person at the cafe was looking at us; I wanted to fuck them all.

Brynn smiled. “There we go. Come on...let’s go have some fun!”

She grabbed my hands and dragged me to a table occupied by a young man eating alone; I didn’t resist at all. I sized the man up like a piece of meat. He was young, perhaps in his early twenties. He was about 5′10″ with short brown hair. I wanted him inside me.

Brynn cleared her throat. “Excuse me sir? Can you help us settle a bet?”

“Um, a bet?”

“Yes, a bet. My name is Brynn, and this is my friend Amber. We need you to help us decide who has the tighter pussy. Whoever loses has to eat your cum out of the winner.”

I shuddered. I looked at Brynn and back at the man. His jaw hung open. I couldn’t believe she had just said that. I couldn’t do this, could I? A gust of wind blew by that whipped my hair wildly and almost buckled my knees with pleasure. I grabbed the man by his hand and dragged him out of his seat.

“Come on, let’s go,” I said.

He sputtered, “I have a girlfriend!”

“And I’m married. Is there a problem?”

I didn’t wait for an answer; I just kept dragging him along. He didn’t resist. I pulled him along to a small alley between buildings. It wasn’t as clean or as private as I would have liked, but it was still in the open air. I pushed him up against one of the buildings and pressed myself against him. My tongue forced its way into his mouth and he finally became a fully willing participant. He kissed me back with passion. His tongue duelled with mine and his hands roamed up and down my sides.

I had lost track of Brynn; she made herself known again by pulling my shorts down. The breeze against my now bare pussy was exquisite. I moaned into the mouth of my mystery lover and rubbed him through his pants.

“Mmmmmm, what do you have hiding in here?”

“I know!” Brynn said as she sank to her knees. She opened the guy’s pants and pulled them down. He gasped as Brynn kissed his cock and then shoved her face forward swallowing it all at once. I took the opportunity to step out of my shorts and pull off my top. I bent over and put my hands against the building he was reclining against.

“Whenever you’re ready to help us settle our bet, I’m right here,” I said.

Brynn pulled off of him, gave him one last salacious lick, and then assumed a similar pose right next to me. She flipped up her skirt revealing her lack of panties and said, “You decide who’s first. You’re the one who has to fuck both of us.”

The guy smiled, reached into his pocket, and pulled out his cell phone. He took a picture. I was humiliated. I almost got up until another breeze blew through the alley. No way could I just walk away. I needed to cum more than I needed to breathe.

“Well,” he said, “now that the guys will believe this really did happen...you first.”

He stepped up behind me, lined up, and pressed in. Thank God I was first. I didn’t think I could wait for him to fuck Brynn first. He set into a quick and dirty pace that I quickly matched. I was uncomfortable in the alley, my hands hurt against the building, and he was an artless stranger. I had never been more turned on.

He reached around and grabbed at my nipples. He pinched one and then the other while he thrust into me. I reached down to play with my clit as he continued to thrust. He suddenly pulled out.

“No! What are you doing?!”

“Hey, babe...this is your bet, remember? I cum in the tighter pussy. Then you eat it out of the loser. I can’t determine a winner if I just keep going in you forever.”

I whimpered and shoved three fingers into my snatch while I watched him move in behind Brynn and start fucking her. She moaned while he did to her what I desperately needed. After a few minutes he pulled out of her. I held my breath but kept masturbating while he made a scene of making up his mind.

“Hmmm, you’re both awfully tight.“

He stepped up behind me. I pulled my fingers out and he pressed back in. I was exultant; I had won! I threw my head back and squeezed him as I thrust back at him. After only a moment he pulled back out and stepped back up to Brynn, though. He was teasing us. He thrust back into her. I wanted to cry. He had to choose me; he had to! Brynn looked as lost in the moment as I had been. She wanted to win as much as I did. He pulled out.

“Ok ladies. I think I’ve made my decision. The winner is...”

I prayed it was me. If it wasn’t I was going to run and find another man and fuck him too. I closed my eyes and prayed. I heard Brynn whimper and felt like crying. I had lost. I started to straighten up when I felt the man’s hand on my back pushing me back down.

“Stay there, lucky winner.”

My eyes shot open. I had won! I felt him press back into me and I squeezed again as hard as I could. I reached down to play with my clit and he reached around to pinch a nipple. We thrust against each other hard. I felt a difference in him this time; he wasn’t holding back. His grunts were almost as loud as my moaning and after a few moments he started to pick up his pace.

I lost myself in the moment. I focused on the overwhelming sensation flowing from my pussy. He reached forward and twisted a nipple again at the same time the wind gusted through the alley. I seized up in pleasure and cried out far louder than I ever should have in a public place. Wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through me and, when it ended, I felt the man relaxing on my back—his warm cum dribbling down my thighs.

Brynn was right; fucking had helped. I was still horny but at least I could think again. At least I could until she flipped me around, pushed me against the wall, and dove between my thighs. My temperature rose higher again as she paid the penalty for losing her imagined bet and began eating the man’s cum out of me. Though she definitely got several mouthfuls of cum, she continued to lick and suck at my clit long after she must have gotten the last of it. She licked up and down my pussy, paying special attention to my clit. She sucked it into her mouth and flicked it gently with her tongue while she shoved 2 fingers up my hole. This wasn’t about eating cum out of my pussy; this was about getting me off. I twisted my nipples and she continued her assault until I slid painfully down the wall, shuddering through another orgasm. I looked up and saw the man had his phone out again. He was taking several more pictures of Brynn and me.

Sex with Brynn further cleared my mind. My arousal dimmed to controllable levels and my face burned red at what I had just done. The three of us all started pulling our clothes on when Brynn turned to the guy, gave him a scorching kiss, and said, “Thank you or helping us settle our bet, even if you did choose wrong!”

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the alley and all the way to her car. The moment we got to her car she shoved her hand down her skirt and fingered herself to an orgasm. She instantly relaxed. I was confused and jealous.

“You can pick up your car later,” she said. “Now we have to go shopping and I’ll finish explaining everything to you. I was just as horny as you were back there. The difference between us is that I can relieve my arousal by masturbating and you have to fuck other people. That’s why you have to take somebody skydiving. Unless, of course, you want to spend the rest of your life fucking everything that moves. It is kinda fun.”

I shuddered at the thought even while I grew hornier and hornier. While she was talking she had pulled the car up to a store that sold club wear. I got a handful of colorful micro miniskirts and super brief halter and tank tops that left everything to the imagination. I was going to have a hell of a time explaining my new taste in clothing to Bill. I didn’t plan on explaining to him that I got such a huge discount for fucking the clerk. Twice.

Brynn spent the return trip to my car telling me how much better my life would be now, especially once I had taken somebody skydiving. “Then you have it under control. You have the best of it, without being out of control! It’s amazing, Amber. Trust me. You’ll thank me.”

I didn’t think that was very likely, but as my pussy was already starting to drip into my new skirt, I found myself weighing options of who I could dupe onto a plane. The book club would never believe that the wet blanket of the group wanted to go skydiving again, no matter how I was dressed. There was no way I could continue to go through life like this, though.

“Brynn, if I only take one woman, will it always work with her?”

“I don’t know. I guess so, why?

“Do I have to know her?”

Brynn looked at me suspiciously. “You’re not going to kidnap somebody, are you?”

“No. Take me to my car. I’m going to go to Lipstick and find an adventurous lesbian for a first date. Right now.”

“You go girl. Ok.”

I slipped my wedding ring off and into my bag as I walked into the bar. Eyes were instantly on me—I was dressed for attention. It was still early so there weren’t many women there. I walked up to a rather pretty looking blond.

“May I sit down?”

She looked me up and down. “Alright.”

“I’m Amber,” I said. “Can buy you a drink?”

“I’m Felicia, and yes you can.”

Felicia and I talked and flirted for a while. She was new to the city and works at a local restaurant as a waitress. She bought me a drink and I decided to make my move.

“Felicia, how’d you like to try something more adventurous than a bar?”

She laughed lightly. She had a lovely laugh. “What did you have in mind?”

“Have you ever thought about skydiving? I know a terrific place, and I’m buying. Trust me, it’ll be the most exciting thing you ever do.”

Her smile told me everything I needed to know.

We walked out of the bar hand in hand.