The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Eraser

This story copyright © 1998-2001, by The Flying Pen. Permission is granted for non-commercial use, and one hardcopy for personal use. Any other use without express, written consent of the author is illegal.

Part 9: False Front

Jon arrived in L.A. with Val and Carolyn in tow. He was Jan Carter, while the girls were Natasha and Tam, respectively. It had taken a month to set up the deception, during which time another girl had vanished. Jon was not happy, but he needed the charade to be near perfect. He was now a porn producer and director, specializing in lesbian films. With some false sales figures created by Bridget and her pals at the FBI, he had a legitimacy that the industry (such as it was) couldn’t ignore. The expensive house he had purchased served as ample verification of his wealth, sales or not. It shouldn’t be too long before he was recognized as a player.

For her part, Carolyn was thrilled to participate in the sting operation; this was something new, different, and just a tad dangerous. She’d listened carefully as Jon explained the plot in detail, and agreed almost immediately, even letting him temporarily switch her real name responses to her cover identity. Nothing as simple as a stuttered name would give them away. Valentina, on the other hand, had been given no such choice. Jon had been driving himself deeply into her, sending his fucktoy into mental and physical rapture. When Val arched her back in her first orgasm, he accessed her open mind. She vibrated, mouth parted in an “O”, eyes wide, staring helplessly into his, trapped in orgasm by his power, absorbing everything he said to the smallest detail. And she would obey. Natasha must obey... her master... Natasha... obey... master... obey... Natasha... obey... Natasha... obey... obey... obey...

* * *

Carolyn fussed over Jon. “You’re supposed to be a porno producer and director! This isn’t the Academy Awards you’re going to. The shirt is OK, but drop the tie. I’d change the pants to something less formal and dressy.” He gaped at her while she began to remove his bow tie. She looked him in the eye, clearly peeved. “This isn’t even an awards ceremony for the business. You just got an invitation to an industry party. You’re supposed to show up looking cool with a totally hot babe on your arm. Natasha is all-natural and drop-dead, so that’s half the battle. Don’t go in there looking like an outsider. You want to belong to this group because someone in there knows about how these girls are being changed. This is your best, and maybe last, chance to find him. You don’t want to blow it by dressing like a priss.”

At that, Jon simply walked to the bed and sat down. “OK, Tam, you win. Pick my clothes. While you’re at it, make sure that Natasha’s not overdressed.” She set about her appointed tasks with a businesslike air, making Jon smile. She never ceased to surprise him. An hour and a half later, Jon and Val climbed into the limo for the trip to the party. Jon fretted about being late, but Carolyn reminded him that it was cool to be late. “You haven’t been a geek since I’ve known you-don’t start being one now.” Val, her Natasha persona firmly in place, was simply stunning in a simple flowered dress that gave an ample display of her near-perfect dancer’s legs. The ride was eerily quiet, with Val speechless from an earlier command. This allowed Jon to carefully rehearse his role in the play about to unfold. Bridget and her friends at the FBI, Carolyn, and Val had all performed their parts, allowing him to get to this point. Now it was his turn. They pulled up to the designated address.

One of two very large men asked the driver for an invitation at the front of the drive. The passenger window rolled down, revealing a calm, casually dressed man in sunglasses. “Jan Carter,” he coolly announced, extending his invitation. He was waved on and the window rolled up. A minute later, he got out of the car first, and opened the door on the other side. Natasha slid out, causing Jon to inhale sharply. She was spectacular tonight. He took her hand and had to force himself to concentrate on the task at hand.

As they walked through the door, the already-high level of sexual interest went up another notch, most of it directed towards Val. He could sense her reaction; she was pleased. Her walk became much more sensual, her posture flirtatious. Unfortunately, this raised the emotional level in the room, which almost eliminated Jon’s ability to scan people from a distance. He’d have to meet and greet people to scan them. He was looking for producers or altered actresses; nobody else was remotely interesting. He tugged on Val’s mental rein, urging her towards an open archway on their left, which poured noise. The living room was spacious, but sparsely populated. A tan, muscular young man immediately blocked Val’s way, positioning himself between her and Jon. Sex, right now, with her, filled his thoughts. Jon wasn’t in the mood for interruptions.

The guy was high on coke and horny; he was about to get very aggressive. Jon simply pulled the plug on his sex drive and normal physical response. The would-be stud looked surprised, then confused, and then crestfallen as it fell. He stopped his pitch to Val, all the while looking at the rapidly diminishing tent in his pants with disbelief. A bright blush bloomed through his tan, and he muttered something unintelligible to Val before walking away very quickly. She looked at him strangely, but Jon pulled on her mental rein again, quietly saying, “He wasn’t worthy of you, ballerina, come along.”

The pungent aroma and boisterous sounds in the next room made Jon speed up, while selectively shutting down some receptors in both their brains. If the target were in here, he wouldn’t be able to get anything out of him anyway. They continued into the kitchen, where people were in various states of undress. An attractive nude woman walked into the kitchen from outside. She looked at Jon and he could sense sudden interest. He smiled, and she changed her direction to meet him. “Hi, my name’s Rikki!” She gave him a hug with her wet body, getting his clothes wet, and drawing a glare from Val. “Sorry about your clothes,” the blonde impishly grinned, “but you can strip and hit the pool-or even better-the hot tub with me.” She looked at the still-glaring Val. “You can even bring her along. I’m equal opportunity, and she’s gorgeous.” At that, Val stopped glaring, and Jon felt her inner heat level rise a notch. Rikki stood there, waiting for her appearance, large (and fake) breasts, pretty face, and perfectly coifed bush to affect Jon. She was close enough for him to check her thoughts; she definitely was sexually attracted to both him and Val.

Several options presented themselves to Jon. She gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek; he seized it as an opportunity to scan her a little more deeply and discovered, to his pleasant surprise, that she was free of any intoxication. Still hanging onto him, Rikki whispered into his ear, “You know, I-like-don’t even know your name. Like, umm... it’s not a big deal ‘cuz I still think yer totally hot. But I kinda like to know. So, umm... what’s your name?”

Her face suddenly went blank. Jon had made up his mind what he was going to do. “Master,” he said, answering her question. “Let’s find someplace private, shall we?” Ten minutes later, the three of them had found an unoccupied bedroom. “Sit, Rikki,” he commanded. “Is that your real name?”

“No-master. My-real name is-Roberta. Rikki-is-my-stage name.” The words came slowly, from the depths of psionic trance. He relaxed his hold on her mind. Her face regained some expression and her rigid sitting posture eased. Jon leaned against a dresser as Val regarded him with a question in her eyes. “No, ballerina. You’ll just have to wait a while.” She gave him a little bit of a pout, but gracefully slid to the floor and made herself comfortable in a sitting position. Redirecting his attention to the enthralled woman on the bed, he resumed, “Where are you from, Roberta?” He needed to keep her mind active while he leafed through it.

“A small town in North Dakota. I came to L.A. three years ago. My hometown sucked. I wanted excitement and glamour, and I’ve found it here. I’m going to be even more in demand now that I’ve had my boobs enlarged and shaped. I love being popular and famous.”

“That’s nice,” Jon interjected without much enthusiasm. “When did you get your boobs done?”

“About a month ago. My agent says that it’ll take me over the top, and I can go on the road and dance like some of the other girls do. That’s where the money really is.” There was no immediate sign of any external tampering with Roberta’s mind. Jon kept her talking about herself so that he had more opportunity to detect any anomalies. It took a half-hour of monitoring before he was satisfied that Rikki was not an erased and reprogrammed Roberta.

“Do you know Dick Harding?” he asked.

“I know of him. He’s not really into these,” she replied, holding up her oversized, annoyingly round breasts. “My agent says he likes the women in his movies closer to normal-like her,” Rikki said, indicating Valentina. Jon sighed. No luck. He’d have to find Harding through somebody else. Rikki could still be of use; she knew more people here than he did. She could be his icebreaker.

“Thank you for the information, Rikki,” Jon said, increasing his hold on her mind again. “Now it is time for you to listen and obey your master, as you must.”

“Yes... listen... and obey. Master. Must obey... listen and obey... master,” Rikki softly babbled, her face blank once again.

“You will accompany Natasha and I around the party. You will introduce us to the people that you know. If you please your master by obeying his command, you will have Natasha as your reward. Your desire for me will not be filled unless you remove your implants.”

“Yes... introduce master... Natasha... master... must obey...”

“You will refer to me as Jan, unless we are alone. You will act as you normally do, except that you now feel a heat emanating from your sex-because of Natasha. Natasha excites you-you want to have her...”

His slave groaned. “Nnngghhh... master... Want... Natasha... Ohhhhh...” Rikki’s hips began to churn at air. Val, sitting on the floor, showed more than a spark of interest at the proceedings.

“Now you will obey all my commands. Do you understand?” Jon hissed.

“Yes... Jan. I understand. I will obey. I must... obey,” Rikki replied. Jon released her from his active control, now that the changes to her mind had been completed. The same bright-eyed and happy expression that Rikki had when they first met in the kitchen was back on her face. There was nothing to indicate that she was a programmed drone. “Well Jan, are you and Natasha ready to meet new people?” Rikki asked, casting a brief wistful glance at the Russian on the floor. Val stood and sensuously stretched, teasing both Rikki and Jon. Even as Natasha, she was very aware of her skill at inciting lust. Jon left the bedroom with two beautiful women, one on each arm.

People had looked at Jon earlier; more accurately, they had noticed Jon because they were looking at Val. Now that Rikki made it a threesome, people were coming up to them, ostensibly to greet Rikki, but after brief introductions, talking to Jon-Val had temporarily forgotten how to speak English. With Rikki, Jon met more people in ten minutes than he had the entire time he’d previously been there. They made a complete circuit of the party. Still no Richard Harding, still no Four Hour Productions. However, the party had been growing as they walked around. When they returned to the back yard, the hot tub was full of new bodies, and there were loads of people around the pool. There were now too many people at the party for Jon’s power to be of any use from even a small distance.

A loud shriek of surprise from the pool area and splash interrupted a banal conversation with a vapid actor/actress pair. He wanted Rikki and Val, while she wanted Jon and both women. The whole group turned to look. An enormously chested blonde amazon was laughing and climbing out of the pool. Jon stared. The woman’s waist was narrow, but her hips and legs said, “Athlete!” Her chest, on the other hand, screamed, “FAKE!!!!” He gave a mental push to the actor and actress standing next to him; they quickly left to find someplace to be alone. He continued to stare at the woman giggling by the pool.

Rikki noticed. “Oh, that’s Bambi Beech. She’s the new super-hot girl.”

“Do you know who she’s under contract to?”

“She’s not a contract girl. She loves to fuck too much. She has an agent. Why? Are you interested in her for your next movie?” It was easy to read Rikki’s disappointment. When Jon didn’t answer right away, she continued, “I mean, I’m lots less expensive, and I’d love to be in one of your movies. I’d love to—” Rikki stood on tiptoe and breathed into his ear, “—show you what I can do. You’ll love my screen test. As many—” She nibbled on his neck and ran her hand along the front of his pants. “—Screen tests as you want, however you want to do them,” she finished, panting.

“Rikki, obey me as you must,” Jon quietly said into her ear as he claimed her heated will and sent her deep into thrall once again. “Tell me who her agent is.”

“I-don’t-know,” the entranced blonde slowly said. Damn. Jon never thought it would be this hard to track down a porno producer. Still, everything about “Bambi” said that she had been altered. Obviously, Jon needed to make her acquaintance. “Rikki, I am going to give you a slave for a while. You may command and play with Natasha to your heart’s content, but you may not share her with anyone except me.” Rikki started getting excited. “Find a private place to play with your slave, where the two of you can be alone. Does this excite you, Rikki?”

“Mmmmmm... ye-e-e-esss...” Rikki purred, rubbing her thighs together.

Jon turned to Val and used his power on her. “Natasha, Rikki is your mistress. Obey her as a perfect sex slave would.”

“Yes-master. I will obey my Mistress Rikki. I will be a perfect sex slave,” Val said. Rikki gave an excited squeak and dragged Val someplace, freeing Jon to pursue Bambi. The blonde was ostensibly being dried by two bodybuilder types-they had already removed her top. Their bikini trunks betrayed their intentions as she giggled at their attentions. He finally got close enough to pick up, but not affect, her thoughts. They were a stream of X-rated photos involving her and the two studs. The photos repeated themselves in order, almost like a movie. Through her mind, Jon felt her bikini bottom come off, and one of the studs put a finger inside her. The loop of photos increased in speed; now he really was watching a movie inside her head.

I don’t have time for this, Jon thought. Any direct approach would be extremely unwelcome, by not only the three participants, but also the gathering group of spectators. Messing with the studs’ sex drive and response would only engender a more active response from Bambi, or encourage onlookers to replace them. He needed to defuse the rising tide of horniness pervading the pool area. He took a deep breath and reached for the minds of the two men, straining to find them in the midst of all the different thoughts and emotions of the people around him, and the increasing sexual energy surrounding the pool. This type of psionic work pushed his skill to its limit, was difficult to get right, and took a heavy physical toll. Jon felt himself get tired almost instantly. He kept at it.

Stud number one, who was crouched and playing with Bambi below the waist, suddenly lost his balance on his haunches. He tried to stand up, but lurched to his left and went careening into the pool. The other one, a blonde surfer dude-type, revised his plans for Bambi almost immediately; he moved quickly to occupy her while leaving no room for anybody else. Somehow, he misjudged his distances, tripped over his own feet, and bounced his face off of her right boob. He tried to regain his balance, but leaned back too far. His next step landed dangerously close to the pool, and as he turned, he hit the hand rail to the pool with the back of his knee, sending him backwards into the pool. His less-than-graceful entry broke the mood of the orgy waiting to happen, replacing it with laughter. Interfering with inner ear nerve impulses was a sure way to make people appear incredibly clumsy. Everybody around the pool was still laughing at the studs who were having trouble getting out of the pool. Except for Bambi, who was very hot, very bothered, very willing-and without a partner. She was pissed. Jon walked right up to the naked girl, since everybody else was too busy laughing. Before she could get more than two or three steps through her “Do-I-want-to-fuck-him” decision tree, he was saying, “Come with me.” Bambi’s face went blank; he put a smile on it, and led her away from the pool by the hand.

Jon homed in on Val’s mental signature and mentally directed Bambi to lead him there. To bystanders, it looked like the sex star had made her choice for the evening. Most of the men they passed, and a few of the women, were envious of him. Bambi led him to a door on the third floor. Jon rapped softly and was answered by Rikki’s girlish, giggling, “Go away!”

“This is your master, Rikki. Let me in,” Jon said, exerting his control through the door. He was getting extremely tired-he had used his power to its limits. Controlling this many people in the middle of so many other people was draining. The door opened, revealing a surprised, naked, and highly aroused Val, lying in seductive wait. “Natasha, sleep!” Her eyes widened in surprise, then fluttered shut. She collapsed limply on the bed, deeply unconscious. “Rikki, join your slave on the bed in a deep, deep sleep.”

Rikki slowly replied, “Yes... master... I must obey,” in a soft, faraway voice. Jon felt a little thrill from that, but watched impassively as Rikki’s body went slack next to Val’s. He didn’t want any distractions.

“Sit in the chair and open your mind to me, Bambi,” Jon commanded. The six-foot tall, incredibly over-endowed blonde obeyed immediately. “Now, relax completely and sleep... sleep deeply... deeply... sleep... nothing exists except silence and darkness. Relax all the way into a deep, deep sleep.” Bambi’s arms went limp, her legs lost their tension and splayed, ankles turned out. Her chin flopped onto the pendulous bubbles on her chest. She breathed slowly, evenly, pushed to the furthest depths of unconsciousness by Jon’s power.

He wasted no time in rifling through Bambi’s defenseless mind, methodically working his way through her memories. There was nothing of consequence in her short-term memory. Jon was more interested in her long-term memory, seeking a cache of childhood memories. Instead, he found relatively recent events: a contract signing, her first movie sex, the champagne at a party for a sales record, and a hardcore photo shoot. There was no doubting it: “Bambi” was an alteration. He withdrew from her thoughts and commanded, “Bambi, awaken and obey.”

Her eyes popped open and she sat up stiffly, a robot. “Yes. I obey.”

“Who is your agent?” Jon demanded. It had been a long night, and he wasn’t in the mood to play games. He was now using his power to get what he wanted, as quickly as possible.

“Hank Parrott.”

“How did he get to be your agent?” If she had no memory of this, Parrott was his mark.

“I wanted to be a porno actress and I bumped into him at a party.” Shit. Parrott wasn’t the guy.

“Who took you to this party?”

“No one. I used my boobies to get in.” Jon slumped into a chair, exhausted. Whoever had altered her had taken care to cover his tracks. Bambi was not going to provide any useful information, either directly, or indirectly. His target hadn’t left anything in her mind that could identify him.

“Is Hank Parrott here?” he sighed. Maybe Parrott had a clue to the source of Bambi’s alteration.

“No. Mr. Parrott is out of town until Thursday.”

Jon thought a moment. Bambi could be used to get to Parrott without alerting him that something was going on. He commanded, “You will arrange a meeting for me with him. You will tell him that you want to be in Jan Carter’s next flick. Tell him that you met me at this party, and that my girls made you too hot to miss out on it. You would do anything to be in my movie. You must not fail me.”

“I-must-not-fail-you. I will arrange a meeting with my agent. I want to be in your next movie. I want to have sex with your girls. I will obey you. I must not fail,” the enthralled girl repeated. Jon gave her false memories before sending her back to the party, unaware of her new role as one of his pawns. By now, he was frustrated and angry, but he definitely needed to give his mental powers a rest. The only thing remaining was for him to cover his own tracks before he left for a good night’s sleep.

After giving Rikki some additional things to remember (along with her true memories of the time spent with Val), Jon reawakened his ballerina, let her dress, and left the party. It hadn’t been a completely wasted evening. He knew that he was on the right track-Bambi could very well be the key to the whole mystery. It would take some more time, but he was closer than he had been at the beginning of the night.