The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 6

“Dammit!” Jade yelled as her hands slipped and she fell off of the wall, landing flat on her ass. Again. She glared at the infuriating wall, which had been made to resemble a gray, rocky cliff side. Unfortunately for her, the jutting rocks were just for show and Jade found her hands slipping off without any purchase. What kind of idiot would build into the side of a hill and make a wall out of fake stone?

Jade got to her feet and brushed herself off, checking the pool area to make sure that no one had heard her curse. The Olympic size swimming pool was in the lower level of the mansion, with an enormous glass window gazing out over the valley below. Jade hadn’t snuck down here for the view, though. She knew that there was a door leading out into the side of the hill, but unfortunately it was sealed shut with an emergency lock.

Her best plan had been to try and climb over the wall besides the luxury jacuzzi, the fake stone meant to make it resemble a grotto. The water bubbled enticingly, but the stupid slick wall kept tossing Jade back to the ground every time she tried to climb. At this point she wasn’t even certain there was a way out over the wall.

Jade sighed and collapsed into one of the deck chairs besides the huge hot tub. Her eyes fell on the steam rising over the luxurious water and Jade felt the crazy impulse to strip down and just soak in the water.

Maybe it wasn’t so crazy, Jade thought bitterly. Amber had some kind of superpower with her tits that could knock any of them out. For all she knew, most of the other girls were already perverted slaves like Ashley. There was no way out of the mansion, which meant Jade was already beaten.

So why wear herself out running in terror when she could just float in the jacuzzi, have a nice drink, and wait for Amber’s mind controlling tits in style.

Jade smiled to herself as she grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and tossed it off. Maybe she’d even get preferential treatment if she didn’t fight. Perhaps Amber would put her above Ashley, for instance, which would let Jade have all sorts of fun revenge, punishing the popular girl for all she had put them through.

Glass clinked behind Jade, and she whirled to see Emma standing besides the small Tiki bar. The tall girl waved at Jade and continued to pour herself a drink. “Please, keep undressing. Don’t let me stop you.”

Jade had just unhooked her bra, but seeing Emma’s leering smile made her hook it back in place. “So you’re really brainwashed now, Emma?”

“That’s right,” she confirmed. “I am now nothing but a loving slave for my wonderful Goddess.” Emma shivered, a hand going between her legs to cup her pussy. “Ooohh, she is wonderful, too. Just wait until you see her tits, Jade. It’s a religious experience.”

“No offense, but I wouldn’t want a Goddess who turns everyone into lesbian slaves.” Jade narrowed her eyes. “Are you a lesbian?”

Instead of answering, Emma let her eyes roam over Jade’s athletic body, a wide grin forming on her face.

“Seriously? How are you into girls that fast? It hasn’t even been an hour.”

“Goddess is very persuasive,” Emma said as she finished pouring her drink. She was about to put the bottle away, but paused. “Would you like one too, Jade?”

Jade wondered if this was a trick, only to let out a sigh. She already saw how Amber had brainwashed Emma by crushing her will under her massive tits. It seemed obvious that Amber would want to do the same to all of them, so her slaves probably had no intention of drugging them.

“Sure, why not?”

Emma nodded, pleased, and started setting up a second glass. “I know it might seem strange to you, but I really am a lesbian. And it’s wonderful! I never realized that girls were so fucking sexy before. Like, look at you.”

“What? You want to fuck me?”

“So badly,” Emma muttered, shivering. “I was always jealous of how great your ass looked, and now I just want to grab it for myself. Your tits are amazing too, especially in that cute bra.”

Jade gave a hollow laugh as she walked up to the Tiki bar, making sure to stay on the other side from Emma. “You want to date me now, just because Amber told you to?”

“Don’t go thinking you’re special,” Emma warned with a wag of her finger, pouring more booze into the second glass. “I mean, I’d fuck you in a heartbeat, but that’s true for pretty much every girl here. I want to know what Ginger’s cunt tastes like, and to suck on Heather’s big tits. Ashley and I made out at this party once, and she does this flicking thing with her tongue that I’m dying to have her do to my—” Emma stopped, blushing. “Sorry, here I am going on and on about sexy girls, and you’re probably scared out of your mind.”

“With good reason, too,” Jade added. “Your boss wants to turn me into a drooling slave.”

“Only temporarily. Well, Goddess Amber said she likes keeping her slaves mindless a lot of the time too, but for the most part it’s you. Like, I’m still me in here.” Emma pointed to her heart. “It’s just a hotter, better me. I live to serve my Goddess and that gives me happiness I’ve never known before. I love women, and the female body makes me so unbearably horny. My only goal in life is to serve Goddess, and to bring her more women to become her slaves.”

Jade’s heart was plummeting as she heard the empty way Emma spoke. It wasn’t necessarily without emotion, Emma was grinning with devotion, but the way she spoke wasn’t human. This thing in her friend’s body was nothing but an obedient puppet that Amber had created. And watching how Emma was being manipulated, Jade knew that she would fight that fate with everything she had.

“So is that the sales pitch you were told to bring me?” Jade asked, scowling.

“No, Goddess said there’d be no convincing you while you still had your free will.” Emma shrugged, sliding Jade’s drink over the bar to her. “I just felt the need to talk to you. To try to let you know that when Amber enslaves you— and you will be enslaved— that it’s an amazing experience. You’re going to love it as much as I do.”

Jade took a long gulp of her drink, letting the alcohol burn her throat. She winced and slammed the half-full glass on the counter. “Yeah, I’ll pass.”

Emma frowned, brushing a few stray strands of silver blonde hair out of her eyes. “I thought I might have been able to reason with you. I mean, you were about to go for a swim in the hot tub.”

“I was, and I really wish I’d had the chance to,” Jade muttered, staring back at the inviting pool of steaming water just a few feet away.

“But, that means you’d already given up on trying to escape. Right?”

“Oh yeah, I was a goner,” Jade announced, looking up to smirk at Emma. “I’d pretty much given up all hope. I was gonna go skinny dipping and hope that your Goddess would take it easy on me, since I was being such a good sport about being brainwashed.”

“Then let’s do that,” Emma urged. “I’ll bring you to Goddess, and I’m sure she’ll be thrilled that you’re willing to join us. Then when the rest of the team are slaves like us we can have the greatest party of our lives! Drinking, fucking, and worshipping Goddess. What do you say, Jade?”

“I already told you I pass.”

“But you were going to do it anyway!” Emma wrung her hands in frustration, wondering why Jade was being so impossible about becoming a sex slave.

“I’d given up, until we talked. Seeing this mind-fucked sex toy you’ve become has given me back the will to fight. So go ahead and take me on,” Jade challenged, fire burning in her eyes. “I guarantee you that if I’m going to end up a slave, then I’m knocking out as many of you girls as I can before I go. That’s just the kind of lady I am.”

Emma felt a shiver of fear run down her back. Goddess had told her the other girls would be scared, that they’d fight back out of instinct, but that’s not what she sensed from Jade. Instead of fear, Jade was ready to fight just for the sheer joy of it. She’d always been a thrill seeker, and now that she saw how hopeless the situation was, Jade was apparently ready to cut loose and enjoy herself.

“So,” Jade said, rapping her knuckles on the bar. “Are you going to come get me? Or do you want to wait for your Goddess to come fight for you?”

Emma glared at Jade. “No one speaks about my Goddess with such disre—”

Jade gripped the glass and swung her arm, splashing what was left of her drink into Emma’s face, catching the sex slave off guard as the alcohol stung her eyes. Emma quickly tried to wipe the booze away, when Jade reached over the bar and grabbed hold of Emma’s waist. With a battle cry she heaved Emma over the bar and tossed her.

“You bitch!” Emma shouted, stumbling but managing to stay on her feet. She began swiping her hands out blindly, but Jade was nowhere within reach. Keeping one hand out to guard herself, she wiped frantically at her eyes. It still stung badly, but she at least got a blurry image of everything around her. Just in time to see Jade barreling right towards her at top speed. Desperately, Emma hurled a punch, but Jade spun on her heel and ducked under it, using the momentum to whip out her leg and kick Emma square in the chest. The powerful impact sent Emma soaring back, crashing into the bubbling hot top with a huge splash.

Emma burst out of the water, gasping for air as she rubbed her sore chest. “I think you broke one of my boobs,” she shouted, wincing.

“Serves you right,” Jade yelled back. She strolled behind the Tiki bar and held up a bottle of rum, taking a triumphant sip.

Emma growled and swam towards Jade, when she saw the Asian girl suddenly grab the bottle by the neck and raise it overhand, ready to hurl it at her. Emma shrieked and swam backwards, only to see Jade toss the bottle far off to her right. It sailed towards the edge of the fake grotto, cracking on the ground in a shatter of glass. Floating in the hot water, Emma could only stare with confusion.

“What the hell are you—”

This time Jade grabbed a bottle in each hand, hurling them both at the same place she’d thrown the last bottle. Not the same place, Emma realized. The two bottles came up short, one going a little further than the other, but just reaching where the first bottle hit. At the bar, Jade was grabbing another pair of bottles when Emma finally caught on to her plan.

She swam desperately through the water, her eyes scanning the fake grotto around her. It was a small alcove built off from the rest of the pool area, completely covered by the fake stone facade except for the entrance. Which Jade was now systematically blocking off with broken glass as she smashed more bottles against the ground.

Jade tossed faster, throwing bottle after bottle as Emma swam for the edge of the hot tub. By the time she reached it, Jade had managed to almost completely close off the entrance with broken glass. Emma leapt out of the water and onto her feet, ready to run for the last narrow gap without broken glass, the spot right next to the bar. She’d be able to escape and tackle Jade to the ground, all she had to do was hurry.

Suddenly, Jade smirked at her. As Emma charged, Jade turned and grabbed hold of a shelf holding at least a dozen liquor bottles. With all her strength, Jade lifted the wooden shelf overhead, managing to balance the precarious bottles on the board of wood. Before Emma could rush her, Jade slammed the shelf down just in front of the bar and shattered glass littered the ground for at least five feet.

Emma studied the barrier of broken glass for weak points, but Jade had been thorough. Even in the thinnest places, Emma wouldn’t have been able to leap over. Worse, she’d taken her shoes off in her attempt to sneak up on Jade, something Jade must have noticed right away.

“I’m sorry, what was that about capturing me?” Jade asked, laughing her head off as she took Emma’s drink off the bar. “Seems like you’re the one trapped now.”

“You might have slowed me down,” Emma said, still nervously searching through the broken glass for the safest way out, “but I’m not the only one you have to worry about. Goddess will catch you, or her other slaves will.”

“I’ll deal with the other cheerleaders like I dealt with you. And as for your Goddess…” Jade took a sip from the drink, then casually tossed it to the ground, grinning at the sound of shattering glass. “I’m gonna find Amber and kick her right in her tits!”

“You leave Goddess’ tits alone!” Emma cried, but Jade was already sprinting out of the pool and towards the rest of the mansion. Panicking now, Emma carefully took a step and placed her foot between the jagged shards of glass, feeling the cold booze soaking into her sock, making it only more dangerous. If she was careful she’d get out without cutting herself, or at least she hoped, but it would still slow her down enough to give Jade a huge head start.

She had to warn Goddess that Jade wasn’t acting the way they had expected. Jade was dangerous, and they would have to deal with her fast, before she could rally the other girls to her side. The last thing Goddess should have to deal with was a group of the rebellious cheerleaders working together.

Before Emma took a second step she suddenly pulled her foot back, grinning as the idea hit her. Jade’s barrier of glass had been a good plan, she’d concede that, but Jade had assumed that it was the only way out. Emma ran to the edge of the fake rock wall that wrapped around the huge jacuzzi, leaping up and grabbing onto the rocks. She climbed quickly, already imagining the look on Jade’s face when she managed to catch back up to her, when all of a sudden Emma’s hands simply slipped off the slick rocks. She panicked, reaching again but her fingers slid right off the fake stone without any purchase.

Emma gave a startled cry as she fell off the wall and landed flat on her ass. “Dammit,” she yelled, rubbing her sore rear end. “How the hell is anyone supposed to climb this damn thing?”

* * *

Rebecca, Maria and Heather had managed to find themselves on a lower level, but instead of a basement they only seemed to find more enormous rooms for various purposes. They found themselves inside an actual dance floor, built as if it were a fully functioning club within the mansion. Most of the lights in the large hall were shut off, offering just enough illumination for them to make their way. Rebecca glanced up at a disco ball lazily spinning from the ceiling.

“Jeez, how rich is Ashley’s dad?”

“Incredibly rich,” Heather muttered, studying the different exits out of the room, a double door set against each wall. “And also incredibly tacky and wasteful.”

“Maybe I should switch my major to film. Get in the movie industry if it pays this well,” Maria said, chuckling nervously as she tried to break the tension. Rebecca smiled in appreciation, but Heather’s face soured.

“Sure, do that. If you don’t end up a horny sex slave.”

Maria shrank back at the scolding, and Rebecca stepped up between the other girls.

“Leave her alone, Heather. We’re in a bad enough situation without attacking each other.”

“Who’s attacking? I’m just stating a fact. If we don’t find a way out we’re all going to become her loving lesbian pets.”

“Which is why we need to work together,” Rebecca urged. “Find the control room and get the doors open.”

“While avoiding all of my brainwashed friends.” Heather spat out a laugh. “We don’t know if she’s already gotten to all of the other girls yet. For all we know we’re already outnumbered. Or are you planning on taking out Ashley and the other cheerleaders if they get in our way?”

Rebecca faltered, as that thought had been troubling her too. “I don’t want to hurt the other girls. They’re innocent in this. But we don’t have to fight them.”

“Oh? Are you going to set them free with the power of friendship?” Heather asked, voice bitter.

“What I mean is we only have one target: Amber. If we knock her out, then the other girls will give up. As long as we have her hostage they’ll back off.”

Maria spoke up from behind her in a terrified voice. “B-but she’s the strongest one. All she has to do is flash us and we’re finished!”

“I don’t think she can use her tits to whammy all of us at once,” Rebecca replied, trying to sound confident about it. “Otherwise she would have done it back in the lounge, when we could all see her tits. If we can just outnumber Amber then we have a chance. She’d only be able to use her boobs to distract one of us at a time, and then the others can run up and clock her on the back of the head.”

Heather cracked her knuckles. “For wanting to turn me into a slave, I’ll do a lot worse than just punch her.”

“We still need her,” Rebecca warned. “From how confident she’s acting I doubt the mind control is temporary. We’ll need to force her to turn everyone back to normal.”

Heather and Maria turned away, muttering about how stupid the plan was. Rebecca balled up her fists. She had to convince them to follow her on this. Capturing Amber was the only way they could win. Even if they escaped the mansion, then Ashley, Emma and who knows how many other people would still be enslaved to Amber’s will. They could warn others at school, but Rebecca already knew that no one would believe them. Amber would only have more slaves and could hunt them down at her leisure. They may have been trapped in the mansion, but Amber didn’t realize that she was trapped too. This was their only chance to get her while she was in the open and force her to change everyone back.

Rebecca opened her mouth to argue more when the lights suddenly went out. The dance hall was swallowed up by darkness and Maria let out a scream. Rebecca braced herself, turning slowly as she tried to hear where the attack would come from. Then, to her shock, the colored lights above the small stage flashed on, bathing the dance floor around them in red, blue and green light. The neon colors swirled over the three girls as music began to play from the speakers, a pulsing bass beat with psychedelic guitar riffs.

“What the fuck?” Heather asked, staring around the room in confusion.

“I’ve always had a thing for hippy music,” a confident voice suddenly said, booming from the speakers. “My grandma was a flower child and would always play stuff like this.”

Rebecca glared towards the stage and saw Amber standing there, laughing into the microphone. She had the black cloak from before wrapped over her shoulders, but beneath that Rebecca could make out Amber’s bare stomach, and the bottom of her breasts. Rebecca took a step back. All Amber had to do was whip off the cloak and she’d have one of them trapped in trance.

Pushing through her fear Rebecca ran towards the stage, going to her left to try and get on Amber’s side. She ran as fast as she possibly could and kept her eyes fixed on Amber. She was ready for her. The second Amber started to take off the cloak she’d look away and run blindly at the stage. She didn’t glance over at Maria and Heather. There was the chance they’d already abandoned her, but Rebecca still clung to the hope that they could win this together.

Amber grinned and flung the cloak off, baring her huge tits with a flourish. Rebecca had wanted to shut her eyes or turn away, but she’d assumed the weird power would need a second or two to sink in. Instead, Rebecca skidded to a halt, her body instantly locking up in mid-stride. She was frozen only a few feet from the stage, staring up at Amber with an unblinking gaze. Rebecca fought and screamed, but from the outside she remained perfectly still, her body and face going slack as her resistance was slowly being eroded.

“There, that’s what troublesome girls get,” Amber chuckled. “Another few minutes and you’ll be—”

Amber heard a noise and turned her head, keeping her tits trained on Rebecca, only to see Heather leap into the air and land on the other end of the stage. She made a panicked yelp and spun around, catching Heather as she was still crouched and trying to regain her balance. The brunette cheerleader felt her body lock in place, while on the other side of the stage Rebecca gasped and staggered, free from the spell.

Rebecca screamed for her body to jump into action and charge Amber, but nothing was happening. Her mind was still reeling, her body stumbling forward as she desperately tried to regain control. She had to move fast, while Heather was busy holding her attention. It took all of her concentration, but she forced her body to start moving forward. Rebecca glanced back and saw Maria rooted in place on the dance floor, wringing her hands.

“Maria,” she wheezed, her voice weak. Rebecca growled and pushed harder. “Maria! You have to help us!”

The terrified Maria jumped at the shout. Every instinct told her to run, but she couldn’t keep her eyes off of Rebecca stumbling forward, still trying to fight even after being trapped by Amber’s tits. Maria shoved her fear down and forced herself to run forward. She didn’t have to be the one to fight Amber; Maria knew she was too weak for that, but if Amber’s attention was split between the three of them then they might stand a chance. Maria charged, determined to keep Amber distracted because she knew that Rebecca would be brave enough to save her.

Amber hissed in annoyance as she saw the still-woozy Rebecca starting to climb the stage, while Maria was running across the dance floor at full speed. She still had Heather trapped, frozen where she was crouching on the floor, but Amber knew she had to do something before she was overrun. Logic told her that she should trap Rebecca with her tits, go after the closest girl.

Instead, Amber thrust out her tits towards Maria, grinning confidently as the nerdy girl came to a dead stop, her eyes going wide with panic behind her glasses.

“You’re going to be mine, Maria,” she said quickly, noticing Rebecca unsteadily climbing up on the stage now. “You’re the weakest. Expendable. They’ll let me enslave your mind to me just so they could take me out. They may capture me, but I’ll never free any of my toys. You’ll be trapped as my obedient slave forever!”

Amber spoke for as long as she dared, but was forced to turn and face Rebecca, catching her while she was only three feet away, her fist cocked back. Rebecca groaned in anger, so close to her goal. Amber let out a relieved sigh, only to hear Heather’s stumbling footsteps as the other girl came at her from behind. Amber stepped forward and shoved the immobilized Rebecca before spinning to capture Heather with the sight of her tits again.

Rebecca knew she was free, but her thoughts were too shaken by the overwhelming beauty of Amber’s tits to catch herself. She fell backwards, and to her luck she landed on a chair left on stage with the other equipment. Rebecca shook her head, fighting to get rid of the after image of Amber’s tits. Even with Amber’s back to her, Rebecca saw them in her mind. Bouncing perfectly, beckoning to her, almost glowing with their divine power.

Rebecca slammed her fists down on her legs, and though her arms were still too weak to hurt, it was enough to knock her out of the vision. She saw that Amber had her back to her, standing there topless with hands on her hips, letting her power focus on Heather. Rebecca tried to stand, but her legs gave out and she fell back in the chair. It was taking her too long to recover from the sight of Amber’s powerful tits, she wasn’t going to be able to do anything.

“Maria,” Rebecca whispered, hope in her chest. By now Maria should have recovered and would be nearly to the stage. If Amber split her attention between the three of them, it would give them just enough time. Rebecca forced her head to look to the side, ready to see her friend valiantly taking the stage to fight with her. Instead, she saw the shrinking figure of Maria as she ran through the exit against the far wall. Maria disappeared down the hall, not even sparing a glance back at her. Rebecca felt her heart sink as Amber cackled.

“So much for three against one,” Amber laughed. She was backing up towards the weakened Rebecca, and as Amber moved to the side Rebecca was able to see Heather standing in place, shaking as she fought to keep her mind from sinking into trance. Rebecca suddenly swung her arm out to the right and elbowed Amber in the stomach, doubling her over with a satisfying hit. Heather stumbled as she was freed, and Rebecca twisted around in the chair to leap at Amber.

Unfortunately for her, Amber caught her outstretched hand and shoved it against her tits, turning their full power on Rebecca. Already weak, Rebecca let out an anguished moan as her strength left her. She fell back down into the chair and her hand against Amber’s tits began to fill with an impossible warmth, almost like pure pleasure pouring into her skin.

“That was a dirty thing to do,” Amber wheezed, still trying to catch her breath after the sneak attack. Even knowing that Amber was vulnerable didn’t do anything to help Rebecca fight back. She wasn’t just staring at Amber’s tits anymore; she was actually touching them. The fantastic pleasure that her palm felt against that divine flesh was enough to make Rebecca whimper with need, and suddenly she began to appreciate how quickly Emma had given in. If just her hand against Amber’s tits felt this good, what would it be like with her head smothered into her fantastic cleavage?

Amber smiled as she saw the fight flickering out of Rebecca’s eyes, but Heather was shaking off the effects and coming for her again. Keeping Rebecca’s hand pressed against one of her tits, Amber stepped behind the chair that Rebecca was in, putting the dazed girl between Heather and herself.

“You think a hostage will stop me?” Heather asked. The confidence in her voice was clearly fake, and Amber knew it wouldn’t take much to break her. She’d run, just like the other girl had. Then Rebecca would be hers. She was nearly in trance already. It was a pity too, since Amber had been hoping that Rebecca would put up more of a fight.

Amber grabbed Rebecca’s shoulders and pushed down, keeping her still while she focused her power onto Heather. Once again Heather become frozen in place, and already Amber could feel Rebecca stirring as she tried to fight back. It was too bad that the poor girls didn’t realize they were already trapped. This was checkmate.

With a devious grin, Amber bent over and rested her tits on top of Rebecca’s head. She kept her incredible power focused on Heather, but even without the help of her ability she heard Rebecca moaning with need.

“There we go. Now I can use the lovely sight of my tits to keep Heather stuck in place, while you’re just stuck in place by my tits.” Amber giggled to herself, keeping her hands tight on Rebecca’s shoulders. “Even without my power working on you right now, you still feel the effects of it in your head, don’t you? The desire to submit to me, craving my tits so badly? Well, now you have them.”

Rebecca groaned, trying to resist. She was right. Her power wasn’t focused on her, and Rebecca sensed this was her chance to fight back, and yet she couldn’t bring herself to move at all. The heavy weight of Amber’s tits was pressing constantly down on her head, and she felt the same sweet pleasure dripping down into her brain. Rebecca felt her mouth hanging open, a strangled groan escaping her as she began to drool. Even without Amber’s power, it felt as if her brain was being smothered.

“Fight it…” Heather suddenly said, shaking uselessly against the impossible hold on her body.

“I— I can’t…” Rebecca whined, defeated. She couldn’t fight, not like this with Amber’s tits overwhelming her. She’d weakly watch as Amber used her power to brainwash and enslave Heather, knowing she couldn’t do anything to help. Then Amber would finally turn that power onto her, and by then Rebecca doubted there would be anything left. She’d become an adoring slave, just like Ashley and the others. Rebecca imagined herself bowing to the floor beneath Amber, calling her Goddess as she fucked herself for Amber’s amusement, her mind focused only on the girl’s tits. A surge of need hit Rebecca at the fantasy, and she was terrified of how good doing all of that sounded to her now.

“Can’t… believe you…” Heather managed, struggling to speak. Already her arms were dropping down to hang by her sides, and her knees were buckling as well.

“I’m sorry,” was all Rebecca could say, her defeat mixing with the sheer pleasure of being dominated by Amber’s tits.

“Not that… Can’t believe… that you’d like… such ugly tits…”

Rebecca winced as she felt Amber’s grip on her shoulders become painfully tight.

“What did you say?” Amber asked, her voice cold and furious.

“They’re big, sure…” Heather said, forcing herself to keep from sinking into trance. “But mine… are better…”

“My tits can literally enslave people,” Amber snapped, “and you think yours are better then mine?”

“Without… a doubt…” Heather groaned, her eyes rolling back.

Rebecca felt Amber’s tits lift off of her head, and she let out a pathetic whimper of need at their absence. She struggled to keep control of herself, but was too weak to do anything but watch as Amber stomped over to Heather, her face red with anger. To her surprise, Heather was backing up, shaking her head as if she were waking up too.

“I’m the best, do you hear me? I’ve got the greatest tits in the world! No one can compare to me!” Amber was shouting, stomping her foot in anger, but most importantly she wasn’t using her power to hold Heather down anymore. Whether she was too distracted to use it, or simply too arrogant, Rebecca realized this was their only chance to get her.

Rebecca grit her teeth and forced herself to stand. She was wobbling as if she were made of weak rubber, ready to flop to the ground any second now. Amber hadn’t noticed her getting up, still too busy yelling at Heather. In fact, even Heather was yelling now.

“Sure, you’ve got some weird magic tits,” Heather snapped, “but they’re nothing compared to mine. My tits are bigger then yours, prettier then yours, and just better in every way.”

“You’re joking. I’ve obviously got bigger tits.”

Rebecca had to admit that even though Heather’s boobs were big, they couldn’t compare to Amber’s tits. They were clearly bigger. And they’d felt so wonderfully soft in her hand, and resting on her head. So perfect they could stop you in your tracks. Make you feel so weak and empty because that’s what you were. Rebecca shivered. So right to sink for Amber’s tits, no choice at all.

Rebecca shook her head. She had to snap out of it. Amber hadn’t even done anything to brainwash her. At least, she didn’t think so.

“Fine, then let’s have it out here and now.” Heather suddenly whipped off her shirt, and Amber instinctively jumped back in alarm. She was wondering if Heather was going to try and use her shirt to catch her, or even blindfold herself so she’d be unaffected by her tits, but to her surprise Heather tossed her shirt off the stage. She quickly unhooked her bra and threw it aside to. Heather thrust out her large tits, grinning confidently. “Let’s see who’s got the better tits.”

Amber stared blankly, completely caught off guard, and laughed. “Are you serious? You think your tits would have any effect on me?”

“Why not?” Heather smirked. “I’ve used my tits to get plenty of people to do whatever I want, and I suppose you could say I’ve had a slave or two, with how devoted they were. Maybe my tits are just as powerful as yours.”

At the challenge, Amber stepped forward confidently and thrust her chest out. “Then step up and see. You’ll just be turning yourself into my slave willingly.”

Heather hesitated, then marched up and bumped her huge tits against Amber’s, pushing the blonde back. The instant their tits touched, Heather felt a pulse of devastating pleasure course through her, but she fought down the reaction. “Come on then. Bring it, bitch!”

Rebecca was still too dazed to move, able to do nothing but watch as Amber charged and shoved her tits against Heather, forcing the other girl back. Instantly Rebecca recognized the panic in Heather’s eyes as Amber’s power washed over her. At this rate she wouldn’t last more than a minute. But that was all the time they needed.

Amber had her attention entirely on crushing Heather for the insults she’d made, and Rebecca had a chance to deliver the final blow. Knock Amber out with a punch, or hit her over the head with the chair. Anything to stop her and end this madness. Rebecca smiled and reached for the microphone stand, imagining how satisfying it would be to crack it over Amber’s head.

Her hand froze as a wave of shame and disgust washed over her. How could she even think of hurting a Goddess like Amber?

Rebecca blinked in shock. Had she really thought that? She knew Amber wasn’t a Goddess, and she wasn’t a slave.

‘Not yet,’ a sweet voice whispered in the back of her head, ‘but you could be. There’s no fighting against her power.’

‘Of course I can fight,’ Rebecca thought defiantly, but it only reminded her how weak she felt. Her arms had no strength in them, and now Rebecca wondered if she really had the strength to even lift the mic stand. Her eyes turned to Amber, watching as she kept pushing Heather back, and Rebecca wondered if she was even strong enough to knock Amber out at all.

‘You’re too weak,’ the traitorous voice hissed. ‘You’ll only make her mad. She’s a Goddess. Why make her angry when you can please her?’

“I don’t want to please,” Rebecca muttered, hands trembling.

‘Yes you do. Her tits felt sooo good. You can’t deny it. Emma looked so happy as Amber’s tits smothered her. Look at how happy Heather is.’

Rebecca glanced up and saw Heather losing the fight, backed up against the wall now as Amber pressed her tits against her. She saw panic and fear playing on Heather’s face, but then a moment of pure bliss washed over her. Heather shook her head and fought out of it, yet the image of Heather’s happy smile stayed fixed in Rebecca’s head.

‘She’s going to lose,’ Rebecca thought miserably.

‘Yes, and then she’ll become a devoted slave. She’ll be so happy, just like Ashley. Like you will be too.’

‘I— I should stop her.’

‘You should watch,’ the voice cooed. ‘Watch Heather giving in to Amber’s tits. Becoming a slave. Worshipping her new Goddess. Because you know you want it.’

“No,” Rebecca whispered.

‘You know Amber didn’t brainwash you. She showed you how good her tits felt, but she didn’t tell you to convince yourself to give in. I’m your own desire. The horny feeling of need you experienced watching Emma be brainwashed. That’s why you stayed behind to watch, transfixed. You kept imagining yourself being squished by her huge tits, wanting it for yourself.’

“No,” Rebecca whispered again, but now her hand slid down and cupped her pussy, rubbing through her pants.

‘Yesss. Feel how wet you are. We want this. We never imagined meeting anyone as powerful as Amber. She truly is a Goddess, and it’s our place to be her slave. Admit it.’

Rebecca bit her lip, trying to wake up from the horrible ideas, but there was no shaking this away. To her horror, Rebecca realized that she had woken up from the tranced state Amber’s tits had put her in. She was wide awake, and still wanted to run to Amber. Her hand rubbed faster and Rebecca grunted with need. Now she was faced with how much this excited her. Rebecca was terrified of what Amber was doing to the others, what she wanted to do with her, but at the same time there was no denying the excitement coursing through her.

Rebecca took a step forward, knowing that Heather would be under soon, and then it would be her turn. She only had to keep touching herself and wait for her time to come. Just a little longer now…

With a sudden shout, Rebecca turned and fled, jumping down off of the stage. She ran for the door, panting for breath, knowing how close she’d come to her end. Just as she neared the door, though, Rebecca remembered Heather. She’d been the one telling the others how important it was to work together, and yet here she was abandoning Heather.

She glanced back to the stage in time to see Heather go limp, her eyes rolling back in her head. Amber caught her with one arm, grabbing Heather’s hair with her other hand as she continued to grind their tits against each other. She was whispering to the cheerleader, and Heather’s dazed lips were slowly curling into a smile. With a triumphant grin, Amber pressed Heather’s face in between her tits, and Rebecca knew that it was over. Amber had another slave, and Rebecca knew their chances of escape had dropped again, if the possibility even existed at all.

Suddenly, Amber turned to look at Rebecca, keeping Heather drooling against her tits. In that moment Heather felt the urge to run to her. Give in, accept her fate, join the winning side. She saw Amber’s tits pressed against Heather, and licked her lips as she imagined how delicious they must taste. Rebecca took a step forward, and it was only then that she realized she wasn’t trapped by Amber’s power. Amber hadn’t turned it on, which meant that Rebecca’s desire to submit was really her own.

Rebecca turned and fled down the hall, ignoring Amber’s gloating laughter behind her and the traitorous desires whispering in her own head. All Rebecca knew was that she had to escape soon, otherwise she may end up betraying herself.