The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 4

The steel door ratcheted up towards the ceiling, unveiling an enormous luxury garage that was littered with expensive sports cars. Rebecca whistled with respect as Jade drove their car inside. She’d heard that Ashley’s dad was rich, but until Rebecca saw the gigantic glass mansion for herself she hadn’t realized how rich. They parked in the back of the garage, next to Ashley’s convertible and Emma’s more modest car. Rebecca noticed a small Honda parked in the far corner, looking completely out of place in the garage. She shrugged it off, however. No doubt it was Heather’s car or some easy explanation like that.

As the cheerleaders piled out they saw Ashley waiting in the doorway, jumping up and waving out at them excitedly. Her green cheerleader skirt flew up in the air and for a quick moment Rebecca went wide eyed as Ashley didn’t appear to be wearing any panties. But Ashley quickly pulled down the skirt as she landed and ran over as though everything were normal. Rebecca shook her head. Probably just her mind playing tricks with her, or Ashley was wearing skin toned underwear.

“Welcome, girls. I’m glad you found the place.”

“How can we miss it?” Jade asked with a practiced laugh. “Your dad’s place takes up the whole hill.”

Ashley gave a warm hug to Jade and Ginger, then to Rebecca’s surprise she turned and gave her a hug as well. “I’m so happy that you new girls could join us.”

“Thanks for having us,” Rebecca replied nervously. From everything she’d heard Ashley would not have been the kind to give fond hugs, but Ashley seemed completely sincere. The cheer captain turned and gave Maria a big hug as well, which the shy girl returned as best she could.

“Were we supposed to wear our uniforms?” Maria asked as Ashley pulled away. It was clear that Ginger and Jade were also confused, so at least this wasn’t because Rebecca was new and out of the loop.

“Nope, just decided to throw it on. There’s no reason a cheerleader shouldn’t always look her best.” Ashley flashed them a smile and bounced up the steps out of the garage. As the back of the skirt flared up Rebecca was hit with the urge to try and peek up it, to see if Ashley actually had panties on. Then she realized how ridiculous she would have looked, basically perving on the team captain.

“Emma and Heather are already here,” Ashley informed them as the other girls piled into a stylishly decorated reception room. “They’re in the overlook lounge area. I’ll give you the quick tour as we go.”

“This place is amazing,” Maria gushed, barely able to restrain herself as she took in the gorgeous artwork on the wall. “Your dad has a great collection of pieces. I know a lot of these artists.”

Ashley cackled with laughter. “Oh, my dad wouldn’t be able to name a single artist. He just buys expensive stuff so he can impress people who come over. This whole dream mansion of his was built specifically to entertain high brow people and convince them to invest in his low brow movies. It’s got like a dozen bedrooms and a handful of bathrooms. A swimming pool with a sauna to match below us, which was actually drilled down into the hillside. I’m pretty sure we have a second kitchen somewhere too.”

“So this whole house is basically a luxury hotel?” Rebecca asked as she peeked down another spacious hallway, leading to several guest rooms.

“Pretty much. And when he’s not entertaining people I get the whole place to myself. But tonight it’s all about you girls, so you’ve got your run of the place to do whatever you want.”

Rebecca noticed Ginger and Jade exchanging a strange glace. They’d informed her and Maria that these parties were pretty much all about Ashley’s ego, so they were as caught off guard as she was.

“What’s the occasion?” Jade asked, concerned.

“Just me wanting to show my appreciation for the whole time. That’s why I had you bring our new recruits too.” Ashley’s face lit up as she ran to a pair of wooden double doors, swinging them open with a flourish. “Rebecca, Maria, you’ll love this. My dad built his own movie theater to screen his terrible horror movies.”

They peeked inside, amazed at how huge the home theater was. You could easily fit fifty people in the seats, and the screen was almost as big as you would see in an actual theater.

“I’d say we could watch a movie, but his collection excludes any movie that he didn’t produce,” Ashley said apologetically, “which means there aren’t any good ones.”

Just past the home theater was a long hallway with purple carpeting and velvet ropes wrapped around glass cases. Inside each were strange objects: a bowling ball with a gold cobra coiled around it, a blood splattered croquet racket and a leather jacket with enough obscenity spray painted on to make Maria blush. The lights were out in the exhibit, but the hallway stretched off far into the darkness.

“Your dad has his own museum?”

“Yup, where he keeps trophies from all of his horror and action flops. That part’s off limits though, so be careful when you sneak in not to break anything.”

Rebecca nodded and followed after Ashley, with Ginger and Jade walking a little behind to gossip with each other. None of them seemed to notice Maria, who stood staring down at the glass cases curiously. Her eyes fell on the display nearest her: a tattered black cloak hung up as though someone were still wearing it. For some reason this prop didn’t have a glass case around it.

Maria bit her lip, hesitantly reaching a hand out for it. She glanced back down the hallway but the other girls were already turning a corner, completely unaware that she wasn’t there. Maria smiled to herself, figuring that no one would ever know, so she reached out and gently tugged the sleeve of the cloak, smiling triumphantly to herself for breaking a rule.

Then the hood of the cloak turned to stare at her and Maria screamed.

~ ~ ~

“Down there we’ve got yet another bathroom,” Ashley was saying, when they all heard a piercing scream echo through the mansion. They all spun around in shock and Rebecca noticed that Maria wasn’t with them. Before she could act, however, Maria came sprinting around the corner, face pale and terrified.

“I’m sorry I touched you!” Maria shouted at the top of her lungs.

They all watched dumbfounded, until Jade finally spoke up. “… The fuck? Maria, what are you—”

The cloaked figure flew around the corner, sprinting after Maria at top speed. The other girls screamed and turned to run, Maria having caught up with them but charging past. As they ran headlong into the mansion Rebecca glanced back and saw the hooded figure gaining on them.

“Who the hell is that?”

“I don’t know!” Maria cried. “I thought they were a prop and they started chasing me after I touched them!”

Ashley snapped her head to Maria, never breaking her stride as she shouted “You touched one of my dad’s props?”

“Can we table that until we’re not being chased?” Jade shouted, her eyes searching the hallway for anything they could use as a weapon. Up ahead they saw huge windows painted red from the sunset, and the group of terrified girls found themselves running into the lounge, scaring the crap out of Emma and Heather. Rebecca and Maria spun around but there was only one way in or out, and the cloaked figure was now standing in the doorway. They were completely cornered.

Rebecca snatched up a glass ashtray from the table and held it up, trying to be as menacing as possible. “Girls, get ready to run.”

The person in the black cloak stared them down for several tense moments, not making a move. Then all at once they doubled over and they heard a girl’s high pitched laughter.

“Oh man, you should have seen the looks on your faces!”

Rebecca frowned. She couldn’t place the voice but it did sound familiar. At that Ashley also broke into laughter, walking away from the others to pat the hooded figure on the back.

“That was perfect, they had no clue!”

The cheerleaders stared at each other, then back at Ashley and the hooded person. “Wait, this was a prank?”

“I’m sorry, we couldn’t resist giving you a scare,” Ashley replied, barely able to stop laughing. She put her hands together and faced them. “Please forgive us, it was too perfect of an opportunity.”

Jade stomped forward, her teeth gritted. “I can’t believe you’d pull some stupid prank like that on us!” She was outraged, though the truth was that Jade was angry only because she’d been left out of the plan and had been made a fool instead. “Heather, how could you scare us like that?”

“I’m over here,” Heather said by the couch, and Jade spun around to see her and Emma together. She quickly scanned the other girls around her, accounting for everyone.

“Wait, then who’s in the robe?”

The cloaked figure reached up and slipped the hood off, shaking out her blonde hair as Jade gasped.

“You’re… you’re…” Jade scrunched up her eyes. “Shit, I forgot your name, but you’re that chick at the tryouts with the huge knockers.”

“It’s Amber,” she replied, giggling to herself. “And thank you for that.”

“Hang on, why is she here?” Heather and Emma walked up to join the others. “You said you’d call her later.”

“I had to say that so I wouldn’t spoil the surprise,” Ashley said with an exaggerated roll of her eyes, as if it were obvious.

“So Amber’s on the team now?” Emma asked, pointing a finger at her.

“Better than that,” Amber replied, doing a curtsy in the tattered black robe. “I’m the new team captain.”

No one spoke up, as all of them were too busy staring as Emma’s face turned a furious shade of red, her fists shaking.

“Are you serious?” It was all Emma could manage.

Ashley nodded. “That’s right. I’m putting the paperwork in on Monday to make Amber the new captain.”

Emma shook her head. “So you’re trying to tell me I spent three years busting my ass on this team… three years of taking your shit as you’ve been nothing but a raging bitch…”

The others gasped and backed away, watching as Emma marched up towards Ashley and towered over her.

“Three years of hell, all so that I could take over as captain, and you’re giving the spot to this freshman you just met!?”

Ashley stared up at her quietly, then answered “Pretty much, yes.”

“What the hell has she done to deserve being captain?” Emma shouted, furious.

“Simple. She’s my Goddess and I’m her slave, so clearly she should be captain instead of me.”

Emma was seeing blood red, and she was certain that nothing Ashley said could’ve stopped her from knocking her out right then and there, but that managed to make Emma pause.

“Wait, what was that?”

Beside them Amber spoke up. “That’s right. I’m her Goddess and Mistress now.”

Now all of the girls were staring at Amber in disbelief.

“Now when you say you’re her Goddess, you mean…”

“She’s my obedient sex slave, eager to do any humiliating thing I ask of her.” Amber smiled, her eyes turning to Ashley. “Isn’t that right, slave?”

“Yes Goddess, I exist only for your pleasure.” The cheerleader smiled as if she were drunk, speaking with utter devotion in her voice.

“Okay, this is still part of the prank, right?” Emma stared back and forth between Ashley and Amber, but if this was a set up neither of them were breaking character. Instead Amber raised a cocky eyebrow at Emma.

“Slave, show them your pussy.”

“I obey, Goddess.” Without any hesitation Ashley grabbed the skirt and lifted it up, exposing her bare, dripping pussy, and right above her slit was something written in marker. It took the girls a second to read the statement, which read PROPERTY OF AMBER.

“Holy shit,” Emma muttered, backing away in disbelief. No matter how cruel a prank it might be, Emma knew for certain that Ashley would never do anything to humiliate herself, especially not anything like this. “What the fuck is going on?”

“I told you already, I turned Ashley into my sex slave.” Amber grinned up at Emma, then at the other girls as she opened up the black robe, exposing that she was completely naked as well. Rebecca and the others took a step back, wondering why Amber was naked and exposing herself like this. Not to mention why Ashley still had her skirt raised to show off her dripping pussy, smiling like an idiot.

“Girls, I think we should leave,” Rebecca whispered quietly, and the others nodded. Ashley and Amber were still between them and the way out, but it was only two girls compared to the six of them. Emma alone was tall enough to hold both of them back so they could escape. Only that was when Rebecca saw that Emma had hardly reacted to Amber flashing her. In fact, now that she was paying attention Emma wasn’t moving at all. She was standing perfectly still, her eyes staring wide at Amber huge, round breasts.

“Emma, we should go,” Rebecca said again, urgently, but Emma didn’t respond. “Emma!” Again, no reaction but to keep staring at the other girl’s tits.

“I’m afraid Emma is a little preoccupied at the moment,” Amber giggled. “Just watch.”

Keeping the cloak draped over her shoulders Amber leaned over to the left, rocking her tits so they bounced. Emma twitched, her head rolling to her right to follow those tits, nodding with each bounce. Then Amber reversed direction, and again Emma obediently followed, almost like it was a snake charming act.

“Emma? What’s going on?” Jade stepped closer now, concerned. Emma wasn’t moving, but her body was slumping, as if her muscles were giving out on her. Her head was drooping, but Emma’s eyes remained wide, staring with a mix of lust and fear.

“I told you girls already. I’m a Goddess,” Amber hissed in a pleased voice. She moved up onto her toes and reached a hand up to Emma’s head, wrapping it in her silken blonde hair and getting a nice hold. Amber yanked back hard, and Emma’s head began to snap back, but stopped rigidly as if it were trapped in place. Amber giggled and pulled her head forward, Emma moving as easily as a rag doll as Amber rolled her head around. Then she yanked back again hard, only Emma’s head remained fixed and refused to move back after a certain point. Slowly it downed on Rebecca what was happening. Emma was yielding compliantly, but the only time she resisted was when Amber tried to pull her head back so far that Emma wouldn’t have been able to see Amber’s tits.

“It’s your tits,” Rebecca muttered, the idea sounding crazy to her, but suddenly Amber lit up and smiled at her.

“Very good. Most people don’t realize it until it’s too late, like Emma here.” Amber shook Emma’s head around playfully, and now it was clear that her eyes were hooked to Amber’s breasts, unable to turn away.

“Let her go,” Rebecca said, trying to suppress her growing panic.

“Oh, I can’t let her go yet, but I am curious about you. What’s your name?” Rebecca asked, still toying with Emma.

Rebecca set her mouth, considering tackling Amber but her fear kept her back. The girl’s huge tits were still exposed, but only Emma seemed to be affected since they were aimed towards her. Still, whenever Rebecca looked at Amber’s tits she felt… wrong. Something tickling at the back of her mind, and her thoughts felt fuzzier. She couldn’t explain it, but she was certain that whatever power Amber had over Emma, that strange distracting feeling was only a mild taste of what Amber was capable of. And she had no intention of finding out what it felt like to get a full blast from her boobs.

Ashley stepped forward, still holding her skirt up proudly. “Her name’s Rebecca, Goddess. She’s one of the two new girls.”

“Right, you didn’t know as much about her. She looks like she’ll be trouble for me.” That almost gave Rebecca hope, until she saw Amber’s smile twist wider. “Oh, I hope she is. I love breaking troublemakers.”

At that Amber suddenly glanced up at Emma, almost surprised to find the paralyzed blonde still there. “Forgive me, Emma, I wasn’t paying you proper attention. I get flustered meeting so many new people. Tell me how you feel.”

“Scaaared,” Emma groaned, her voice cracking. “Want… to run…”

Amber hardly seemed fazed. “What else, Emma? What are you feeling stronger than all that other stuff combined?”

Emma shut her eyes, shivering as she fought. Then slowly her eyes opened, taking in Amber’s beautiful breasts.

“Hooorny. So hooorny.”

“Good girl, you want my tits, don’t you?”

“Nnnrrrhnnnooooooo.”

“Well I’ll tell you what,” Amber said playfully. “I’m going to let go of your hair. And when I do you’re free to smother yourself in my huge, perfect breasts.”

Emma shivered again, her mouth opening and closing.

“And if you really don’t want my tits all you have to do is stay still.” With that Amber let go of Emma’s hair, smiling wickedly at her.

Rebecca stepped forward, ready to cheer her on. “Emma, be strong! You don’t have to—”

Emma let out a pathetic moan and dove straight into Amber’s tits, burying her face into the soft, perfect flesh. Emma wriggled her hips and reached up to grope Amber’s breasts, moaning deeply into them. Amber gave her an encouraging pet on the top of her head, then her blue eyes flashed over to Rebecca, almost like she was gloating.

“See how easily she melted against my tits? Not so tough now, are you, Emma?”

“Noo,” Emma moaned, still helplessly pressing her face deeper into Amber’s cleavage. Emma really did feel as though she were melting; every second she remained submerged into the massive tits Emma felt weaker, less herself. Instead she felt desire like nothing she ever had before. The desire to do anything needed to worship these perfect breasts around her.

“You want to serve me, don’t you?”

Emma pulled her head back in shock, panting as she stared up into Amber’s blue eyes. How had she known? Could Amber read her mind as well? Seeing her confusion Amber giggled.

“Don’t be so shocked. It’s how everyone reacts when they see me. I’m a Goddess, you see. That means that everyone I smother with my tits become consumed with the overwhelming need to serve me.”

“Need…” Emma gasped, the word ringing so true in her mind. She needed to serve…

“Emma, get on your knees.”

The tall cheerleader dropped like an anchor, crashing down on her knees before she even stopped to think of the order. She’d heard Amber speak and simply obeyed. For a moment Emma smiled absently as she knelt, overwhelmed with such a simplistic wave of bliss that she’d listened so well to Amber, but then her mind gradually caught up with what happened. Huffing with anger Emma glared up at the blonde in the black cloak. Emma would have preferred to stand so that she could use her full height to glare down at Amber, but it didn’t seem possible for her to rise up off her knees.

Amber smiled down easily at the kneeling cheerleader, seeing the anger and resistance clear in her eyes. She let that anger bubble over and waited until the moment Emma finally opened her mouth to shout at her.

“Listen you—”

“Emma,” Amber said, and Emma quickly shut her mouth so she could listen. “Good girl. Fuck yourself to the sight of my tits.”

Emma shook with outrage, balling her fists at her sides and appeared completely ready to leap up and knock Amber out. Instead she shoved one hand into her pants and began fingering herself, letting out a passionate moan.

“Ohhh, fuck. Fuck you, how are you doing this to me? Oh god, I want to fuck you so bad. Need your tits, need to serve. Whyyyyy can’t I stop? Fuck, you’re so perfect. Need you, Amber.”

Overjoyed to see how well Emma was responding Amber looked away from the show and instead studied the five other girls around her. All of the cheer squad watched with horror as Emma slipped her pants off, doing the best she could with one hand still eagerly fucking her and unable to get off of her knees. None made a move to help, too terrified of being caught in the same trap. Just like the cheerleaders to be too selfish to try and help their so called ‘friend’, Amber thought bitterly.

“Emma, stare at my tits and listen to my words.”

Nearly lost in her arousal Emma quickly opened her eyes, needing to obey. She gazed longingly at the massive tits above her. Emma wanted to plead for Amber to join her down here so she can suckle her tits. She’d give anything for that. Emma wanted to beg for it, but she kept her mouth shut so she could listen, just as she’d been instructed.

“You want to be my slave,” Amber declared in a crisp and clear voice.

Emma shook on the floor, her hips bouncing against her hand faster. She didn’t know if Amber was infecting the idea into her head or simply remarking on how desperate to please she looked, but in that moment Emma knew it was the truth. She wanted to be Amber’s slave so badly.

“You want to serve and obey me in any way I ask of you. The more perverted the better.”

The words soaked into Emma’s mind and her fingers pumped into her slit faster, her thumb tracing rapid circles over her clit. Yes, she wanted to be her perverted slave. Anything.

“Tell me what you are.”

“I’m your perverted slave, I serve your tits, I’ll obey, I’ll do anything, please make me obey.” Emma spoke rapidly, barely stopping to breath between words. She had to prove her devotion, anything, need to please her so she can touch those perfect tits again.

Amber grinned triumphantly. “That’s perfect, Emma. And that’s just what I’ll turn all of your friends into as well.”

Distantly, Emma heard gasps of shock around her. Her friends? Emma’s mind was filled entirely with the sight of those pale, round breasts, but slowly she remembered that there were others around her. Her friends, the other cheerleaders.

“Turn around and tell them how good it feels to surrender to me.”

Emma trembled at the command, but quickly spun around on her knees. Her head was still fuzzy and it was hard to think, but with the blinding sight of Amber’s tits gone Emma was at least capable of thinking again.

Ginger was the first to speak up, taking a tentative step forward. “Emma? Are you okay?”

“I’m good, feel good,” Emma said, her head lolling and voice slurring. It was so hard to think without Amber’s tits to focus on. “I feel so good. Feel so horny. Fuuuck, I’m so horny.” Emma’s fingers were rubbing slowly over her pussy, and Rebecca wasn’t sure if she was resisting the urge to finger herself or teasing herself more. Either way she quickly gave out, as Emma slipped her fingers back inside of her pussy with a purr of delight.

“Emma, we’re going to help you,” Jade shouted, glaring at Amber.

Emma shook her head, summoning all of her will power to turn to Jade, but her pussy felt so good, so good just rubbing and pumping and thinking of Amber’s tits.

“Run,” Emma managed to say. “Just run. Can’t stop. Can’t resist. Can’t… ngghh, need her tits. Can’t stop myself.”

Amber had ordered her to turn around, but the need was so overpowering that Emma was drowning in it. Staying on her knees Emma bent over backwards, arching her back so that she could stare up in adoration at those perfect tits. Her fingers moved faster, her cunt dripping on the floor.

“Wise words, but running won’t save you,” Amber tittered, groping her massive tits. “You see how easily I can trap you.”

Without warning Amber turned to face Rebecca, taking in a deep breath and thrusting her chest out at her. Instantly Rebecca felt her mind spin, as if her thoughts were untethered and began to fly off in all directions. Her eyes widened as she stared at Amber’s tits. All of the strength in her body was being sucked out, leaving her too weak to even move. She was helpless, trapped in the same pose just as Emma had been.

“I think I’ll take you next, Rebecca. You look like you’ll make an adorable mindless slave.”

Rebecca wanted to scream and fight but she was rooted in place with her mouth clamped shut. She couldn’t run, couldn’t even call for help. All she could do was watch as Amber began to walk forward, the black cloak rippling around her naked body as her tits bounced with each step. Rebecca knew then there’d be no way for her to fight; she’d be taken just as easily as Emma had been, and there was nothing she could do to escape.

Suddenly Amber stopped, as Emma flung herself forward and wrapped herself around Amber’s leg. Amber stared down in shock, surprised that Emma had been able to fight at all in her condition.

“Leave… her alone…” Emma managed to say, summoning all of her strength.

Rebecca’s heart soared, even though she was still frozen in place by Amber’s tits. Emma was fighting, even if she seemed so far gone. Maybe that meant that she could fight too!

“Trying to save your friend?” Amber asked, amused. “I didn’t know you were so noble.”

“Leave… her alone. Take me… fuck me instead…” Emma was panting, so turned on it felt as if her entire body were burning up. “Let me serve you… need your tits… I’ll be your sex slave… give you anything… just please, use me instead. Not her… she doesn’t deserve you. Pick me…”

The hope in Rebecca’s heart withered up as she watched Emma shamefully beg, humping Amber’s leg desperately. Were Amber’s tits really able to reduce you to something like that so quickly? It meant that Amber had broken the proud cheerleader in under two minutes. Rebecca shivered. If Amber smothered her in those tits, how long would she last before she was begging to be her slave? What would Amber turn her into?

Amber rubbed her chin, drinking in the fear in Rebecca’s eyes. “Oh well, I’ll get to you soon, Rebecca. I do love when my girls debase themselves like this.” With that Emma cried out happily as Amber shoved her back with her foot, knocking Emma onto her back. Amber turned away and Rebecca gasped for air, her body almost collapsing under her. She barely managed to stay on her feet, but she was free of that suffocating power.

Amber leapt down on top of Emma, straddling her on all fours with the flowing black cloak settling around them. Between them hung Amber’s massive tits, which Emma eagerly pressed her face up into. Rebecca heard a muffled moan of relief. To her it sounded as though Emma had gotten another dose of an addicting drug. As Emma suckled at her tits Amber swung her head up to grin at Rebecca.

“I’d run if I were you. If you like what you see you can just wait there, of course. Once I’ve properly broken Emma’s mind you can take her place beneath me. Wouldn’t you like to kiss and worship my tits, Rebecca?”

Rebecca wanted to shout no, but her eyes were still glued to those tits smothering Emma’s head. In the back of her mind Rebecca felt the slithering desires trying to dig deeper. No matter how she wanted to protest, there was no denying that part of her wanted to sink before Amber’s breasts. She was terrified of what Amber would do to her, but that was precisely why that dark part of herself craved it. She knew that these doubts were only because of Amber, that her tits were already doing something to her, but that didn’t make them any less compelling. If Amber actually got her hands on her, Rebecca knew she’d never manage to resist. That last thought spurred her into action, and Rebecca ignored the growing arousal she felt watching Emma being dominated.

“Come on! We’ve got to escape before—”

Rebecca spun around to rally the other cheerleaders, but she saw that they were all gone. They’d all fled while she was trapped, even Maria. Anger and frustration flushed her face, while behind her Amber began to laugh.

“Oh, they all abandoned you almost immediately. Are they really worth fighting for, Rebecca?”

“You—I’m going to find a way to stop you!” Rebecca had said it confidently, but she kept her back to Amber, still terrified of her powerful tits. Hearing her threat Amber only laughed.

“Good, make it interesting for me.”

Ashley still remained beside her Goddess, glaring hungrily at Rebecca. “Goddess, let me catch her for you. I’ll hold her down while you finish Emma, so you can take her next.”

Rebecca glanced over her shoulder at Ashley, frowning. “What are you? Her attack dog?”

At the insult Ashley broke into a manic grin. “Yes. Yesyesyes that’s perfect.” Her eyes were shining like she’d just discovered some inner truth. “I’m an attack dog for Goddess. I’ll hunt you down like prey, drag you back to her so she can enslave you. I’ll watch and fuck myself as she wipes your mind, like a good dog. Arf!”

Rebecca flinched as Ashley suddenly barked, and even she seemed taken back, but after a moment the former cheer captain grinned and barked again, and again. She kept barking, her fierce eyes boring into Rebecca and ready for the hunt.

“Arf, please Goddess. Let me take her for you. Arf, arf!”

“No, Ashley. I love your enthusiasm but you have to take your place for the plan.”

Ashley frowned, but nodded. She spun on her heel and ran off towards Rebecca, who yelped in shock and turned to run for the door. Ashley overtook her instantly and reached out, grabbing her ass and squeezing it.

Rebecca turned to her, surprised when Ashley let go of her ass and ran past her. “You’re so lucky Goddess spared you,” Ashley spat. “But soon she’s going to let me hunt you down, then you’re mine. Arf!”

Rebecca stopped and stared as Ashley ran off down a hallway to the right, her cheerleader skirt flaring up as she barked and barked. Fear overwhelming her Rebecca couldn’t help but stare back at Amber, wondering just how the blonde’s tits could possibly do this to the others. Amber was still watching her, catching her eyes and grinning.

“Go on and run, Rebecca. I want this to be a fun game.” With that she turned her attention back to the drooling Emma, grabbing her head and shoving them deep into her cleavage. Amber was hissing something to Emma, too quiet for Rebecca to hear but she knew that whatever she said was warping Emma’s mind, making her as devoted and pathetic as Ashley was now. Rebecca turned and ran off into the mansion. She needed to hide. She needed to escape. She needed to fuck herself and cum to the thought of those perfect tits. Rebecca shook her head, stumbling as she ran. Everything was going so wrong, it was impossible what was happening, but all Rebecca knew for certain was what would happen if Amber caught her. So Rebecca ran, ignoring how wet she already was as she wondered where everyone else had gone.