The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders

Chapter 22

“Lights on.”

This time Rebecca felt warm and wonderful as she came back from trance. She was truly coming to love this trigger, though it was a tad disorienting. When she heard the words Rebecca would blink and suddenly find everything jumbled. People and places completely swapped, with no sense of how much time she’d lost. And yet, that helpless feeling made her swell with submissive need. No need to understand anything happening beyond what was commanded of her. The complete dependence made her feel like a true slave. Which was perfect.

Rebecca smiled and took in all of the cheerleaders gathered around her on the floor. “So did I miss anything?”

“Not at all,” Maria told her, standing up straighter than the other girls. Her and Amber towered over her, wearing matching feline grins. “You’re the star of the show, after all.”

She squirmed, loving the pure dominance in Maria’s eyes. “And what show is that?”

“Why don’t you start masturbating and find out?”

As refreshed as Rebecca felt, just the mention of masturbation made her break out in a cold sweat as desperate need took over her body. She hadn’t cum since Amber had enslaved her.

Her fingers twitched as she slid her hand down towards her pussy, terrified of finding herself freezing in place and unable to touch, just like every other time. Rebecca wouldn’t put it past this new, fantastically dominant Maria to tease her, knowing full well that Rebecca was still programmed to be restricted from giving herself pleasure.

She held her breath. Slid her hand lower. And mewled loudly as her fingers found her clit. Red hot pleasure pulsed through her body, almost painfully intense. Rebecca yanked her hand away as if her clit had electrocuted her.

The cheerleaders giggled and leaned in closer. Watching her expectantly. Waiting for her to break completely now that she was able to fuck herself again.

Rebecca looked between their eager expressions and her trembling hand, and was surprised to feel a faint amount of indignity. She planted her hand firmly on the floor instead of rubbing her cunt. She could tease them too, after all.

“What? You think just because I can touch myself again that I’ll instantly fuck myself senseless?”

Ashley and the other cheerleader exchanged glances, then all nodded. “Pretty much.”

Rebecca held onto the tattered remains of her pride and kept her hands off of her desperate body. “Maybe- maybe I don’t feel like masturbating.”

The other cheerleaders looked disappointed, but not Amber and Maria. They stood side by side, staring down at her smugly. ‘They know’, was all Rebecca could think. They knew she was bluffing. That she was pathetic and horny and going to give in any second. Maria’s eyes bored into hers, and Rebecca let out a faint whimper. It was a standoff, only they both knew who was going to lose.

Just as Rebecca was ready to cave, Maria suddenly snapped her fingers. “Oh, I nearly forgot to mention. Can’t believe I almost let it slip my mind.” She turned and shared a secretive laugh with Amber while Rebecca pouted. How dare they share an inside joke instead of forcing her to behave like the filthy slut they all wanted her to be? Maria ran a hand over her bare perky tits as she grinned down at Rebecca. “Don’t my tits look nice, Rebecca?”

It struck her instantly. A sudden realization, a eureka moment, like when the blotch of colored dots suddenly turned into an image of a sailboat. Maria’s tits DID look nice. Wonderful, even. Perfect. Divine. Hypnotic.

Rebecca hadn’t meant to let out the lewd moan as she drank in the sight of Maria’s tits. Her hand began drifting to her pussy, as it was only natural that she should finger herself to such a beautifully erotic sight. At the last second she caught herself though. Her mind was hazy, like when Amber used her tits to put her under, but Rebecca used all of her willpower to keep her hand in place. The rest of her body, however, began drifting towards Maria’s chest, drawn in magnetically to those cute, tiny breasts of hers.

As Rebecca opened her mouth for a lick Maria giggled and jumped back. Rebecca lunged after, but with her forcefully holding her hand out away from her pussy she lost her balance and fell flat on the floor.

The jolt knocked her out of the spellbound state, and Rebecca once again became aware of all the other girls in the room, who were laughing uproariously at her. “What happened?” she muttered, lifting her head. And gasped as she saw Maria again. Stroking her nipples. Tugging gently. Beckoning Rebecca to lose herself in them.

It took a force of will for Rebecca to turn her head away and shake it off.

“What’s wrong?” Maria whined. “Don’t you want my tits?”

Rebecca wanted to ask how that was possible, but the answer was obvious. Amber had done it. Amber could do anything with her divine tits. Tits that Rebecca now saw beside her, beckoning Rebecca to lose herself in them.

She gurgled and began listing towards Amber’s huge tits, eyes glazing over, when Amber put a hand out. Rebecca’s head ran right into the outstretched hand, too weak to move it aside. Rebecca let out a pathetic sound.

“Slave.”

At the sound of Amber’s voice Rebecca went stiff. Ready to obey. Ready to stuff her hand between her legs and fuck herself senseless.

Instead, Amber commanded, “Let Maria’s tits entrance you.”

Rebecca blinked slowly as she gazed into Amber’s huge tits. She wanted to stuff her face between them… but… she had to obey. Rebecca spun around on her knees to face the opposite direction. She sighed with relief as she saw Maria’s breasts waiting for her. But as she began to crawl over Maria groped at her tits and commanded, “Actually, go to Amber’s tits instead, slave.”

Rebecca about faced, aiming for Amber’s tits. Her goddess. But… Goddess wanted her to go to Maria. Which Amber reaffirmed by saying, “No, no. Go to Maria, slave.”

Swiveling obediently, Rebecca saw Maria wagging a finger. “Turn around. Let Amber’s tits make you mindless.”

Rebecca turned, shaking with need.

“Slave, I told you to go to Maria.”

“But—”

“No buts,” Amber ordered.

Rebecca turned, swaying unevenly as her mind clouded over. It was impossible to think like this, switching between the hypnotic spell of Amber’s tits then to Maria’s tits and back again. Their dominant voices were all that Rebecca could focus on, yet her need to obey only resulted in a paradox as they gave conflicting commands. Rebecca’s brain was shorting out, eyes twitching as she kept spinning from one mistress to the other.

“Stuff your face in Amber’s tits.”

“Suck on Maria’s tits.”

“Let Amber make you mindless.”

“Let Maria take your thoughts.”

“Amber.”

“Maria.”

“Amber!”

“Maria!”

The rest of the cheerleaders were applauding loudly as the two Mistresses stood in a stand off, chests proudly puffed out, while Rebecca spun in helpless circles on her knees like a dog chasing her tail. By now Rebecca was drooling and mumbling incoherently as she twirled on her knees.

“Stop,” both Amber and Maria commanded at once.

Rebecca nearly toppled over, the room still spinning even after she came to a halt.

“I changed my mind,” Amber told her. She cupped her tits. “Come to my breasts, slave.”

Finally. Rebecca almost wept with joy and relief. She was just turning towards Amber’s tits when Maria spoke up.

“Come to my tits now, slave.”

Rebecca froze. Her head whipped back and forth. Both women stood resolute, their tits pulling on Rebecca’s mind, two unstoppable whirlpools of equal strength. Either one could have taken her and drained her mind instantly. But caught between them, Rebecca was helpless, tethered in place by the pull of both opposing forces.

“Worship my tits,” Amber and Maria commanded in unison, as if it were practiced.

“C-caaan’t,” she wailed. She needed to serve. Needed to obey. Needed to lose herself in their cleavage.

Again they spoke in unison. Slow measured words, so they kept in sync. “Tell us whose tits you crave.”

“Am… Mah… Ugh…” Rebecca couldn’t choose. It was impossible. She loved them both. Her frantic eyes went wide. “Both!” she cried.

And then Amber and Maria ran at her, too fast for her to respond. They tackled into Rebecca at the same time and shoved their tits on either side of her head. Amber’s huge tits enveloped her head and met Maria’s smaller tits on the other side. Rebecca was caged in by soft, loving flesh, and the swell of pure pleasure that hit her shattered her mind instantly.

“Good girl,” Maria cooed, kissing the top of her head.

“Good girl,” Amber purred, stroking Rebecca’s chin.

“Hhaggubuuhh,” was all Rebecca could say, eyes rolling back as her mind fell down into complete oblivion.

“And wake.”

Rebecca rose back up from that wonderful emptiness. She saw Amber kissing Maria affectionately above her, while the cheerleaders applauded them from their seats. Heather whistled loudly, and Rebecca couldn’t help but smile too.

Amber and Maria broke the kiss to take a bow. Then Maria, one hand stroking Amber’s ass, flicked her eyes over to Rebecca.

“Fuck yourself for us,” Maria commanded.

With a weak wail Rebecca obeyed. Any illusions of resistance had been washed away. She grabbed her tits and moaned deeply, reveling in the bliss of it. Just stroking her tits was greatest thing she’d ever felt. Then she lost all control. Rebecca flopped over to the floor as she humped her hand, eyes lost in the wonderful bliss of finally being allowed to fuck herself.

“Look at her go,” Jade snickered, tugging on her nipples.

“She’s so hot,” Ginger muttered, with an arm wrapped around Emma’s waist. She lowered her hand and started fingering Emma, as Emma grinned and returned the favor.

“So hot,” Heather agreed, struggling to hold a vibrator against her clit as her hips bucked.

Ashley knelt down beside Rebecca, face lit up with affection. “Go ahead and cum for us, sweetie. You’ve earned it.”

Rebecca groaned and arched her back. Everyone was watching her. Everyone was getting off to her. Everyone wanted her to cum.

She was nearly there. As soon as she felt the crest of an orgasm about to swallow her up, she tore her hands away from herself. Panting, dripping in sweat, Rebecca rode the edge of that desperately needed orgasm. Her body craved it so badly. But she resisted, and instead looked up to Amber and Maria for approval.

Amber had Maria in her arms, making out deeply. They each cracked an eye open, as if they knew what Rebecca would do. Amber smirked and said, “You can cum, slave.”

“And better cherish it,” Maria added with a wink. “No telling when you’ll be allowed to cum again.”

Rebecca whimpered as she resumed fucking herself. Maria’s words echoed in her head. She thought she’d been desperate before. But what if this was her last orgasm? What if they decided to never let her cum again? What if they didn’t even let her cum now?

Her fingers worked feverishly at her clit. Even as the orgasm swelled up inside of her Rebecca was ready to hear the trigger. To be yanked away back to mindless servitude and get no relief. It was so cruel, and so hot. Anything they wanted. Reward or denial, it was all wonderful to her now.

The shock of actually cumming made Rebecca gasp. Her body went stiff as a gurgling sound escaped her lips. She came, and her eyes darted to each one of the cheerleaders in turn. Jade biting her lip and twisting her nipples hard. Ginger and Emma both silently cumming with her, fingers deep in each other’s pussies. Ashley on all fours and smiling at her so sweetly, the perfect caring girlfriend. And Heather behind her, eating Ashley out as she watched her slave girlfriend cum.

She stared up at Maria, whose grin wasn’t any less cruel or commanding. Rebecca’s pleasure only spiked as she imagined what evil ideas her roommate had for her.

And lastly Rebecca looked to Amber. Her Goddess who had chased her down. Terrified her. And finally broken her will as she enslaved her. Amber smiled benevolently down at her, and Rebecca moaned, “Thaaaank yooou, Gooooddeeeeess.”

Amber watched her closely, until the orgasm finally began to recede. Just as Rebecca took in a deep breath to regain her composure, she heard the words.

“Lights out.”

Rebecca slid happily into the darkness.

“Lights on.”

Rebecca was just thinking how it would be like her Goddess to put her back to use before her orgasm was even out. When all at once her new situation pushed in on her and Rebecca found herself overwhelmed with ecstasy. Instead of staring down at her, Amber was now wrapped around her, with Rebecca’s face smothered against her tits. Rebecca gasped as Amber’s fingers pumped away at her pussy, the orgasm threatening to overtake her.

“Cum for me,” Amber ordered, and Rebecca obeyed.

She came, drooling against Amber’s tits as her eyes rolled back. Two orgasms? It was more than she deserved. She’d expected them to-

“Lights out.”

Her thoughts drained away, the pleasure of the orgasm lingering at the edge of her trance.

“Lights on.”

And suddenly the pleasure was back in full force. Rebecca was laid out on the floor, a tongue lavishing her clit as she found herself cumming. Her thoughts were still jumbled from the last orgasm and all she could do was babble incoherently. Emma was cradling her head, stroking her hair and smiling down at her. The orgasm began to recede and Rebecca went limp in her arms. Which is when Emma lifted her head up to reveal Maria had been the one eating her out. Maria made a show of licking her lips before planting a quick kiss on Rebecca’s clit that made her groan. Then she said, “Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Fingers were already pumping in Rebecca’s cunt as she groaned awake, eyes unfocused as the orgasm she’d just been experiencing was instantly replaced with a brand new orgasm. She was cradled in Jade’s lap as Jade kissed at her neck and fingered her.

“Too… too much,” Rebecca moaned, eyes already rolling back in her head.

“Do you want us to stop?”

Rebecca felt Jade’s fingers starting to slow, so she quickly clenched her thighs tight around Jade’s hand to keep her fingers buried deep in her pussy.

“Noooo,” she shouted rapturously, staring into Jade’s eyes as she came again, one orgasm blending into the next. Jade kissed her greedily and Rebecca luxuriated in the sensations assailing her body.

Until another voice told her, “Lights out.”

“Lights on!”

Still cumming, Rebecca sluggishly opened her eyes and found herself spread over the dining room table. There was a mouth worshipping her pussy and one eating her ass, but she was too tired to raise her head and see who. All she could make out was Ginger and Ashley sucking on her tits, pushing her over the edge as she came hard.

“Ohhhhhh god.”

Suddenly Amber was above her, smiling smugly as she lined her dripping cunt up with Rebecca’s face. “That’s goddess.”

Rebecca gurgled with delight and opened wide as her Goddess sat on her face, letting Rebecca struggle to eat her out as the series of orgasm left her barely able to think. She thought she would finally get a break, until Maria’s sweet voice sang, “Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Still buried between Goddess’ thighs. Still with mouths and hands running over every inch of her. Still woken up just as a fresh orgasm hit. Rebecca moaned weakly and ate out Goddess as best she could, making it ten seconds of orgasmic bliss until-

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Rebecca blinked and kept eating out the pussy above her. There was a strap on fucking her now, thrusting in so wonderfully deep. She came, again, barely able to distinguish between the orgasm receding and the fresh one hitting her. How long had she been cumming for? Felt like-

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Minutes, Rebecca thought, instantly forgetting why as another powerful orgasm struck her. Groaning sluggishly she licked at the pussy above her, only there was no longer a cunt to worship. Trembling and shaking as she came, Rebecca opened her eyes and saw Maria leaning over her, thrusting into her with a strap on.

“Maaariiiaaa,” she moaned, smiling weakly. Maria kept thrusting, sweating from the effort, but she smiled too. She stroked Rebecca’s chin and kept up her pace, almost seeming to know exactly when Rebecca felt the orgasm cresting and starting to recede before she announced, “Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Now it was Ashley fucking her with the strap on, both hands groping Rebecca’s tits with abandon. Rebecca came once again. Ashley had a different pace to Maria, faster thrusts, almost desperate. Lost in the orgasm, Rebecca could just barely marvel at the feeling of one girl fucking her transforming into another.

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Her hands were suddenly pinned above her head, and it was Jade grinning and grunting in her face as she fucked her deeply with the strap on. So deep. Rebecca was instantly cumming, head lolling weakly. At some point the whole room had rotated. Absently she realized she was off the table and instead pinned upright to the wall, with Jade thrusting up into her relentlessly.

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Cumming again. Still Jade fucking her against the wall. Some beads of sweat glistened across Jade’s brow, her grin only bigger. “Cum for me. Cum for me, Rebecca.”

“Alreeeadyyy,” she mumbled weakly.

“Don’t stop cumming,” Jade growled, and Rebecca melted completely for her. “Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Jade’s hair was slick with sweat. Her breath was labored now, each thrust from her hips slower, more deliberate. Rebecca just kept bouncing against her, cumming on her strap on again. She didn’t even feel a difference anymore as she was dropped. It was all one endless orgasm. Rebecca lifted her head and saw the other girls fucking around them, paired off and enjoying each others bodies. Except Ginger, who stood behind Jade, impatiently tapping her foot and wearing an orange strap on.

“Come on, it’s my turn.”

“Not… done yet,” Jade panted. “Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Rebecca rolled her head up and saw Jade straining, gasping with each thrust into her. They had fallen over onto the floor, with Jade all but collapsed on top of her. But she kept fucking Rebecca, and Rebecca was still cumming and moaning happily.

Ginger was tugging on Jade’s arm though, trying to yank her off of Rebecca and hilariously failing.

“It’s my turn to fuck her!”

“Want… moooore,” Jade whined, her eyes glassy and nearly entranced.

Rebecca’s brain had all but melted in bliss. Still, she struggled to focus. Reached up to cup Jade’s chin. “Rest. Fuck more. Later. Ginger fuck now.”

Jade came to a stop, her strap on buried deep inside of Rebecca. She smiled, finally looking satisfied as she kissed Rebecca, who was too far gone to respond at all to the tongue slipping into her mouth. Rebecca reveled in the feeling of being full and satisfied completely, the never ending orgasm finally winding down into a comfortable swell of pleasure.

Then Ginger dropped to the floor beside her, grinning ear to ear. “Thank you, Rebecca! Lights out.”

“Lights on!” Ginger cried cheerfully, and Rebecca groaned as she came again hard. Ginger was fucking her with glee, biting her lip and clearly delighting in the pathetic sounds she pumped out of Rebecca with each thrust. Rebecca couldn’t form words. She just watched Ginger fucking her frantically, before the redhead cried, “Lights out!”

“Lights on.”

Her face was shoved into the floor, ass high in the air as a pair of strap ons fucked her now. Someone was gripping her hips tight and fucking her ass wildly, while someone else was buried in her cunt, the strap on vibrating and setting her already sensitive body skyrocketing into a powerful orgasm. Someone was beneath her but she couldn’t focus on who. Couldn’t focus on anything as the unending orgasm began to melt her last few brain cells.

“Nnghhuhhgn,” Rebecca babbled, her mind finally shattering into oblivion.

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Ashley wearing a collar and leash. Collar around her neck too. Leashes held by Amber and Maria. Ashley fucking her like an animal and barking. Cumming. Rebecca instinctively barked too as she came. Barking weakly and cumming and-

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Cumming. Fucking. Maria kissing her.

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Cumming. Fucking. Jade and Emma bouncing her up and down on Amber’s lap to ride her strap on.

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Tied up, vibrators pressed to her clit. Moaning helplessly and cumming.

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Cumming.

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Cuuummmiiing.

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Cummhsnshgns.

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Nhgshmsejhse.

“Lights out.”

“Lights on. Rebecca?”

Someone snapping in her face.

“Lights out.”

“Lights on. Rebecca, can you hear me?”

More snapping. Slap on her face. Felt good. Moans.

“What’s wrong?”

“I think I broke her.”

“Have you tried turning her off and on again?”

“That’s all we’ve been doing to her for three hours!”

“Can you hear me, Rebecca?”

“Lights—”

“No, let me take care of her.”

Warm. Warmth surrounding her. Head resting on something soft, wonderful. Tits. Huge tits.

“Shhh. Relax, Rebecca. Just relax.”

Relax. Good.

“You must have had so much fun your mind couldn’t stand it. Can you remember how much you came?”

She shook her head slowly. Rubbing against softness. Wanted more.

“But you loved it, didn’t you?”

Nodding. More good. But tired. Relaaax.

“There. Relax now. You were so wonderful, slave. Made all of us so happy. I’m so proud of you. But you’ve done enough for now, my good girl. Just sink for me. Nice and easy. Sink and let your mind recover.”

A single name bubbled up through the melted mess of her mind. The only thing that mattered anymore. “Gooodddessss.”

She sank, smiling and proud.