The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The English Writer Part 4

Betsy was a writer of erotic fiction from England and loved the genre. However, it was just a fantasy, wasn’t it? Heather, an American counterpart is about to blur the line between fantasy and reality.

MC, FD, FF, BD, MA

Betsy looked at Marcie as the words Pamela Harrison were whispered into whispered into the phone and then again as Marcie sat on the bed. “There really is not much too tell,” Betsy stated, “Pamala is a character in my story. She was a school teacher who is corrupted by a series of drugs, gasses, subliminal messages and mind control to become a world famous escort and sexologist.”

“So another story about an innocent woman corrupted and transformed into a sexual creature against her will?”

“Exactly,” Betsy stated, “that kind of story always seems to have appeal for the readers.”

Marcie grinned, “well lets hope so, as Heather wants you to experience what you wrote about in detail.” Betsy’s eyes flew open, “now wait, I am a writer, not a hooker, nor an escort. That is not my lifestyle. I am doing this just to sharpen my writing skills.”

“Of course you are dear, of course you are, and I am sure that your skills will be very sharp when you are done. In fact, you may have some new skills. After what we have witnessed recently, your ability to acquire new skills and shall we say kinks seems unlimited.”

Betsy went to say something, but was cut off by Marcie. “Be careful with Heather my Dear, if she thinks you are pushing back in any way, she might have you crawling around on all fours with breasts the size of udders begging to be milked and saying “mooo” at every opportunity, or maybe having you act like a ‘bitch in heat’ barking with a collar. Afterall, one of the guests you serviced last night offered to bring his Great Dane Max to a party. Do you want that kink?”

Betsy shook her head no quickly understanding that the depths of her experience were now totally out of her hands as Heather and Marcie could easily control her anytime they desired. For the first time, she was unsure of herself and thought this might not have been such a good idea. “I can see the wheels turning in your head my dear; unfortunately, triggers, once implanted, remain their until removed. There is no turning back now.”

With those words, Marcie looked directly at Betsy and whispered the trigger phrase immediately sending her into a trance.

“Now, where do I find the right classes for the new student,” Marcie asked to herself out loud. She had some friends in the sex business and wondered if they might be of assistance. Picking up the phone, she dialed Dr Susan Brown, a classmate of hers from the University, although a renowned surgeon, Dr Brown also had some kinks and was deep into lifestyle scenes and erotica.

“Susan, hi, I have a little problem that I need your help with. Actually, it may be a little larger then little, but would still like your opinions. Great, 2pm today. We’ll be there. She you soon.”

Marcie looked to Betsy. It is time to get dressed, we are heading to the doctors”

Arriving at Dr Brown’s, Marcie had Betsy sit in the waiting room while she went in to discuss her needs with her classmate. After a few minutes, Dr Brown invited Betsy into the office. “Please remove your clothes and sit up on the exam table,” was all she said. It was more of a command then a request and Betsy obeyed with a smart “yes doctor” response.

Susan and Marcie watched Betsy strip and then lay back on the exam table. “Let’s see what we have to work with, shall we? Dr. Brown looked over to Marcie smiling. For the next 15 min, she probed, prodded and pinched Betsy’s skin and body both physically and mentally taking notes along the way as well as a few pictures. When she was finished, Dr Brown looked to Marcie and made a list of improvements that could be made. “Of course, the most obvious improvement here is two-fold. You need to enhance her breast size and nipple length while increasing sensitivity. At the same time, you need to elongate the clit and increase its sensitivity. Mentally, you not only want her to lose inhibitions, and she seems well along the way to doing that, but you want her suggesting new areas of exploration.”

Continuing, “based on what Heather desires, we need to insure Betsy retains all knowledge of what is going on as she can pull it forward into her stories at anytime.” Marcie asked a simple question, “will she be pleasuring men or women, or both?”

“Both,” was Dr Brown’s simple one word answer. “I will start her on a regime of hormones and drugs that will ramp up her desire until escorting will be the natural profession for her to make.

She smiled and looked directly into Betsy’s eyes. “You are right, she is such an intelligent woman. I rarely get to work on the bright ones. You can almost see uncertainty in her eyes, a primal fear. Don’t worry Betsy, we will take good care of you.” With that, she walked over to a cabinet and taking our a syringe, tied a constricting bandage around Betsy’s arm and then slowly injected her. When she finished, the band was removed and the drugs flooded into Betsy’s system with a rush.

“Is she alright,” Marcie inquired, “I saw her eyes roll back.

“Of course she is, right now she is on a pleasure ride. There, look at how her pussy is glistening with moisture.” Dr Brown continued to watch Betsy’s reaction.

Betsy was again trapped like a puppet on a stage. She was there, but someone else was pulling the strings. Right now she was trying to focus through the waves of pleasure washing over her body. Her small moans attracted Susan’s attention. “You might want to tape these for Heather.”

Dr Brown made a call and two nursing attendants came and got Betsy. “We will have her back to you in three weeks with all changes made. Betsy will be like a new woman.” Marcie smiled but added,“remember, Heather wants a total lady, except a lady who loves sex and pleasuring clients.” Dr. brown nodded as Betsy was taken from the room.

The next three weeks were a blur to Betsy. She was kept highly sedated as she underwent multiple surgeries. While recovering, she was subjected to constant subliminal stimulation and programming. Daily, she was tranced and triggers expanded. It was not long before Dr Brown began to see the effect of her work. By the time, the third week ended, Betsy was ready for her return to Marcie.

On the morning Marcie arrived to pick her up, Betsy was allowed her normal personality. She was sitting in her room writing on an iPad when the door opened and Marcie accompanied by Dr Brown walked in.

“Good morning, Dr. Brown, how may I be of service,” Betsy said with a straight face.

Susan looked at her and stated , “why don’t you stand and show Marcie your improvements.” Betsy smiled at Marcie, stood and dropped her robe. Standing in front of Marcie was one of the sexiest women she had seen in years. “My god Susan, you have outdone yourself.” Marcie walked around Betsy taking all of her in, the larger breasts, the pointed nipples, the elongated clit, a perfectly shaped ass. She reached out and stroked Betsy’s left nipple slowly. That small, simple stroke brought a quick moan to Betsy’s lips. “She responds perfectly, clients will love that fact.”

“Clients,” Betsy questioned, “what clients?” Marcie laughed, “have you forgotten, clients of the escort agency. I cannot wait to post your ad online. We will have a waiting list....in fact, we already do given your performance the other night.”

“Escort Agency,” Betsy stammered, “but I am a writer.”

“Just think of all the great material you will have becoming an escort,” Marcie argued, “besides it has all ready been decided” As Betsy went to say something, Marcie whispered one of her many embedded trigger phrases and as both women watched a wave of calmness washed over Betsy’s body. The calmness was quickly replaced by sensuality and warmth as standing there naked, Betsy got turned on.

“Do you notice how her nipples harden and elongate,” Susan asked Marcie. “It is clear she is now turned on.

Marcie nodded her head, “I was looking at the size of her clit when she is excited, God, you have doubled it in size.” Dr Brown nodded, “and sensitivity too.”

With that she looked up to Betsy and said “be a Dear and touch for us Betsy, I want to show Marcie all of your new enhancements.” Without a word, Bestsy began to stroke her nipples and clit and was soon awash in a sea of passion as wave after wave of excitement poured across her body. Her pussy grew wet and as the two women watched, Betsy fell to her knees, fingered herself and came hard. She was not embarrassed, reserved or inhibited in any way.

Inside hear mind, Betsy wanted to stop, she had enough material for her writings and she was sure Heather would be happy. She did not want this experience, escorting was basically hooking, it was not her. But she was like a puppet now, unable to stop or alter the dance and as her mind cried out, her fingers penetrated her wet pussy triggering the first wave of orgasm. In Betsy’s head words flew around—God, it feels so good, I can’t stop it now....here it comes, I don’t want to stop it. She heard screams of passion and then realized they were her own.

Marcie smiled at the display. “Well, this is impressive work and could be a piece of erotica itself. Dr Susan Brown, The Ethical Slut Maker.” Dr Brown laughed, “be careful, I always need new subjects to test techniques, besides I think you would look good with larger breasts and a loose libido.” She then smiled and said, “just kidding.”

“Now, I wonder how Betsy’s mind is doing in there as her body responds willingly to suggestions and directions. She will have a lot to write about from the first person.”

Marcie nodded, looked to Betsy and said “get dressed, we have to get you to your photo shoot. The agency wants to start advertising you tomorrow.” Betsy’s smiled and nodded. Marcie already knew of her exhibitionist streak and the photo session would just play to it.

As they were ready to leave, Dr Brown commented, “please insure I get to sample Betsy’s talents once she is fully trained. I like to see the end results of my work.”

Marcie nodded.

Marcie led Betsy into the Schmidt Agency. Max Schmidt and his wife Brittney had slowly but surely built the agency into one of the larger entertainment agencies in England. Walking in, Betsy saw Max’s picture and paled a little. It was Max from the party who offered up his Great Dane. Now here she was for a photo shoot.

Max and Brittney walked out to great Marcie warmly, both ignored Betsy. “So, Heather would like her trained as an escort and to live that role.” Marcie nodded her head. “Well, her performance the other night was ok for an amateur, but if she is to be a professional, she has a lot to learn.”

With that, they walked into Max’s office where he took a 9 inch dildo out of his desk. He looked to Betsy.

“Girl, please suck on that dildo as you would a cock, I want it deep throated and make it almost disappear.”

Betsy nodded her head and began sucking the dildo; however, every time it hit the back of her throat, she gagged and almost vomited. She tried over and over always with the same result.

Brittney looked to Marcie, “do you see the problem, she cannot be a good escort until she has managed the basics. However, her pussy licking skills were passable the other night.” Betsy remained silent, but could not believe they were openly evaluating her sexual skills.

Max looked at Marcie......“ok, we will keep her here and train her in the the pleasurable arts to include how to dress for success in this business.” He continued, “in return, once trained, we get to employ her to recoup our time and effort.”

Marcie quickly nodded in agreement.

“By the way, we do like what you have done to her appearance,” Max added. “Although she was good looking and sexy, she is now enhanced. We will also need all of her triggers and programming as we need full control and we also need to know what makes Ms Betsy tick.”

“How many weeks will this take?” Marcie asked adding, “Heather will want to know.”

“We will need 4 weeks, a month, but she will love the final product. Betsy will come to understand that her role in life is to give pleasure and that is true female empowerment.”

With that Marcie got up and left. Brittney looked at Betsy stating, “follow me dear, it is time to get you started.”

What happened over the next month was an intense sex education. Betsy learned how to do everything from dress seductively but professionally, to some of the finer points of human anatomy. She mastered the art of oral sex on both men and women. The dildo now slid down her throat without the need to gag. She mastered new sexual positions and through practice and more practice refined her escorting skills. When she next saw Marcie, she was a finished product.

Marcie sat in the reception lounge as the door opened and in walked Betsy. She looked in two words: beautiful and sexy. Marcie earlier viewed the results of her photo shoot and the agency add advertising her services. Both were high class and incredibly sexy. Now here she was in the flesh. Betsy walked directly over to Marcie and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “I have missed you.”

After meeting with Max and Brittney, Marcie was ready to take Betsy home. Per agreement, she would continue to work as an escort for the agency for the next thirty days and possibly longer.

Marcie picked up her phone and dialed Heather. “Yes, her transformation is complete. Max did an excellent job as usual. You will be very pleased with the results. Betsy has become her character.....an escort, and she loves giving pleasure.”

Inside a deep corner of her mind, Betsy was screaming, “I am a writer, not an escort.” She tried to rationalize this is just erotic research; this makes me a better writer, but she knew the truth. She was now what she had written about; it felt so good. When she walked out of the building with Marcie, she could not wait to show her the new talents sharpened under Max and Brittney’s direction. Just the thought of providing erotic pleasure aroused her. When she caught a whiff of Marcie’s perfume, she again languished in the image of the two of them together later in the day. When Marcie turned and asked her what she was thinking of, Betsy smiled and simply said “you.”

On the way home, Marcie received at text from Heather to bring Betsy to the Hotel 45 Park Lane in London. Marcie did not know why, but immediately headed to that location. When she walked inside with Betsy, she was impressed with the elegance of the place and there in the lounge smiling, dressed in a black cocktail dress was Heather. Both women walked over to her. Betsy move forward accepted a hug and a kiss on the cheek whispering in Heather’s ear, “mistress.” As she did, Betsy felt her pussy spasm and grow wet. As Heather embraced Marcie, she softly whispered “good girl” into her ear causing the editor to blush and immediately grow wet. Stepping back, Heather commented with a smile, “I see that I have not lost my touch.”

Heather had each woman sit and they enjoyed conversation for about thirty minutes over a drink. She complimented Betsy on her recent writings which she had been shown samples of weekly. “Your writing is so much more realistic and personal, almost as if you lived the experience.” Betsy’s thanked her with a smile. Marcie commented, “we will publish her in our next collection of erotic short stories.”

With that, Heather turned to Betsy handing her a card key. I have the top floor suite, please go and prepare yourself for the party I am hosting tonight. You will find everything you need. We shall be up in an hour to check on you. Betsy took the key from Heather leaned close and kissed her on the cheek before standing and walking to the elevator,

“You have done well with her, Marcie.” Heather continued, “where there was once a diamond in the rough, we now have a polished and poised young woman who will be an excellent writer and addition to our group.”

Marcie just nodded her head flush with the praise.

An hour later, Heather and Marcie walked into the suite. What they saw brought an immediate smile to Heather’s face. Betsy was kneeling, facing the door wearing a latex corset cut under her breasts,cuffs on her ankles and wrists, a collar with small chains attached to silver nipple clamps and a silver chain from those clamps to a clit clamp. When told to bend over, Betsy did, revealing a butt plug. There was also a vibrator in her pussy. Her makeup and hair were perfect. The remotes were on the table. Heather walked around her and continued to smile.

“I see you have learned well, my dear. Such changes, such grace. Your excitement is visible to all.” All Betsy could say was “yes Mistress.”

“Did you put away the clothes that I sent for you in the other room?”

“Yes mistress, I did and want to thank you for thinking of me.”

Heather commented, “all of the rough edges now seem so smooth.” Marcie nodded in agreement. Heather walked over to her and whispered something in Marcie’s ear and a small look of confusion and then calm settled over her.

“Well, Betsy, did you know that Marcie although in a domme position to you, is a sub to me, a classic switch.” Betsy looked up and shook her head no. “Well, she is. Now please take her into your room, you will find clothes for her in the other closet. Help prepare her for the party and I do want her ready to help you service guests. Do you understand.” Betsy nodded and taking Marcie by the hand led her into the other room.

Heather’s staff now set up for the party. Food and beverages were brought in. A bowl with small tabs of E was available for daring guests and a beaker of special explorer was out on the bar for designated guests. Heather looked around and smiled. This would be a nice affair.

Before the initial guests arrived, Marcie walked back to the main room with Betsy. She was a vision of eroticism. Dressed head to toe in latex with strategic cutout for her nipples, ass and pussy, the form fitting material let nothing to the imagination. Her ass was plugged with a small tail adding to the cat-woman like appearance. It was clear she was aroused and responsive.

“The two of you will serve the guests with skill and grace and be at their beck and call, do you understand?” Both women nodded.

Betsy was at peace with herself. Although she was along for a ride in a body controlled by others, she learned to enjoy the experience. She was not sure if it was the conditioning or the pleasure, or both, but the new Betsy was at peace. Looking over at Marcie, she commented, “I did not know, but tonight will be ok.” Marcie nodded adding, “I did not know she was going to do this to me in public, we are private.”

“No more,” Betsy laughed, “I guess this is your coming out party. I am sure she’s implanted an exhibitionist trigger in you given your attire.” Marcie did not disagree adding, “my body literally aches, so I am sure she had it added.” She then added, “Dr Susan Brown, my guess is, she was an accomplice.”

By 7pm most of the guests arrived. There were 14 in all to include Max and Brittney as well as Dr Brown. Heather, dressed in a stunning cocktail dress, commanded the room. Many attending were erotica writers or were in the erotica industry. Betsy and Marcie were busy serving drinks and food while guests played with their remotes. It did not take long for each to reach the edge of orgasm.

“Perfect, that is right where I want them,” announced Heather, “please don’t push them over the edge, or you might join them.”

Brittney laughed and grabbed the remote control. Instead of turning it down, she mistakingly powered it to high sending a shockwave of vibrations into Betsy’s clit and g spot. She immediately orgasmed in a scream. Brittney looked surprised at what happened.

Heather walked over to her and simply stated, “clearly, you did not listen to what I said or maybe you did not believe me.” She leaned forward and before the stunned Brittney could respond, Heather whispered a phrase into her ear. A look of surprise and then calm blanketed her expression. She just stood there.

“Brittney, why don’t you just strip and joint Marcie and Betsy as a server. Before you do, please insure you have inserted a vibe into your pussy and ass.”

Brittney to everyone’s surprise stared blankly, said “yes Mistress,” and proceeded to follow instructions. When Max tried to intervene, a phrase from Heather directed to him had the man compliant and obedient in seconds.

Brittney was soon naked and kneeling, plunged and vibrating as other guests controlled her vibrator. Max was also naked and standing against the wall unable to move. He only had one command from Heather.....“keep your cock hard.”

The other guests chuckled at the display of Heather’s powers. “God, one woman announced, this will be a great story.”

Heather was now deeply engaged in other conversations and Betsy noticed as she finished each one, more strange activities took place. By the time she circulated the room one time, everyone but herself and Dr Brown were naked. She smiled and announced, “you all seem surprised about the power I have over you and those around you. I can imagine what you are thinking: “how, can this really happen, this isn’t right....etc....". Believe me, what you are experiencing is real.” She continued, “in many ways, you are just like Betsy and Marcie.

Dr Brown walked over next to Heather and asked if she could now choose.

Heather nodded and Dr Brown soon identified three couples for her use and pleasure. “Excellent choices, Susan.” They will serve you well. Picking up another drink, Heather soon had Max fucking Brittney in the ass in the center of the room. Brittney was an anal virgin and made no bones about her distaste for anal sex. Now here she was not only performing, but enjoying the experience even shouting encouragement to her partner as his cock slid in and out of her ass.

Heather looked to Susan, “it now looks like distaste has become a needed kink, you do exactly what I ask of you. Brittney is reacting perfectly. There is an irony when trainers become trained don’t you think?”

Dr Brown laughed, “yes, and even better when they are all at the same party.”

“After a few affairs like this, I should have plenty of submissions for next years erotic anthology,” Heather noted. “Now it is time to bring everyone back to reality except for Max and his partner.”

One by one each couple rejoined the group aware that they had been tranced and controlled. The three couples designated for Dr Brown, stood by her. Finally, the trance covering Max and Brittney was lifted leading to an immediate scream and then laughter from the crowd. As Brittney screamed in embarrassment, she clenched her ass muscles gripping Max’s cock tightly. This pressure was just enough to push him over the edge and as the guests watched, he erupted deep in Brittney’s ass firing rope after rope of hot cum into her bowels. He pulled out with a distinctive pop. He and Brittney went into a side room to dress now fully aware that Heather controlled their fate moving forward.

When Brittney reentered the room, Heather walked over. “What an exquisite show my Dear, you are trained as well as those you train.” Brittney blushed questioning , “how?” Heather smiled, “don’t worry about the how my Dear, what is done is done. However, you sure have something to write about. Let me tell you one thing though, Max will have free reign of your ass and you will love it.” Brittney blushed beet red as she realized her pussy just spasmed at those words. In her mind she questioned, “OMG, what has she done to us?”