The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following bit of trifle is inspired by Paul Vincent’s ‘The Indignities of Clare – The Ideal Secretary’. In fact, it is in the same world and uses the same controlling device. I’ve gotten a writers block on part two, but hopefully some ideas will come my way after posting this.

Thank you in advance for any and all feedback!

The Engineering Firm

Part I

The Final Interview

There are times I just love my life. My name is John Samuels, and I am owner and chief boss of my own engineering firm. From the business and government connections I had built over the years, I had managed to build a rather successful company, while remaining relatively small so I did not need to bring in too many outside operators to help. Most normal days are exciting enough for me with the challenges and opportunities out there, but today my excitement was bubbling over.

Today Julie, our new college prospect was coming for an on site visit. As far as she was concerned, she was coming for her final on site interview, as well as getting a chance to spend the day with several members of the staff. Ostensibly she was going to use this as a final chance to determine if she would accept an offer we might make. My plan, however, ensured she would accept any offer we gave. The hardest part of my morning was that I knew it would be at least a month until Julie started working for me.

Thanks to my membership in an organization known as “The Lodge” I had gained access to a powerful drug that would essentially let me program Julie to a manner of my choosing. Even after I learned of the existence of the drug, I had to go through a great deal of work to obtain it. It had cost me a pretty penny, especially given that I wanted to deviate somewhat from what was known as the ‘Sanderson’ programming, but I prevailed nonetheless.

When I arrived at work, my good mood evaporated rapidly. The problem this morning was that Julie did not arrive alone, her mother was with her. For a long time I had heard about these helicopter parents, always hovering about trying to ‘take care’ of their children. I had always thought that the hovering stopped in high school, possibly going through some of college. But standing in front of me was proof that some parents never let go.

During the day we had to deal with some minimal disruptions due to Amanda, Julie’s mom, going to all the meetings with her. This wasn’t too bad as the visit was kind of ad-hoc anyway. We did not have a formal procedure for these kinds of on site interviews as we rarely hired kids straight out of college. For security reasons, we almost exclusively hire men in their 30s and 40s. My engineering firm is always working on several top secret projects with the government and other companies. We still interview at several colleges just to keep our eye out for talent. Usually to get past the first round of interviews, a graduate would have to have exceptional potential to even get a second look at us. In the last ten years this has probably happened no more than two or three times.

It is also almost unheard of for us to have women working here. We do hire women here and there, but intentionally work them in such a way that they soon choose to leave. I have always thought that an all male environment just helps overall productivity. Nothing we did would qualify for sexual harassment claims, but we definitely did not provide the kind of environment most women wanted, especially working mothers.

Julie most definitely did not fit our typical profile for an exceptional engineering student out of college. She had good, but not exceptional grades in her electrical engineering courses, and the work on her senior project would best be described as sub-par. What got her noticed in the interview process was her picture. I happened to see her picture shortly after hearing about ‘Agent Aspect’ for the first time. After hearing about the results of exposure to this drug, I knew I had to have her working for me. I don’t know what got me more when I saw her picture, the long straight black hair, or the piercing blue eyes. As if this weren’t enough, I was told by our interviewers that the girl was rather well endowed. She tended to carry herself, and dress in such a way to minimize these assets. A problem I decided I needed to remedy right away, before she even got to work for us.

Since her mother had shown up for the on site interviews, I almost gave up hope that I would be able to pull of my plan. Talking to some of my employees, I found that Amanda, the mother, was grating on the nerves of most of the employees who tried showing Julie around. I therefore decided to see what I could do to help Amanda join her daughter in the deeds I had planned.

As the end of the day approached, I ended up spending more and more time in my office. It had taken some effort on my part, and transfer of another large sum of money, but I was able to get a second does of Agent Aspect in my office before Julie and her mom stopped by for their end of day visit. The hardest part was that the sellers of the drug had to approve of the programming I intended to use on Amanda as they did not want any possibility of our activities reaching the outside world.

I also arranged for a few members of security whom I trusted to meet in my office at the same time Julie and her mom were supposed to stop by. My original play was to inject Julie myself, but I felt the risks were too high trying to get both woman injected by myself. Since the ladies would be helpless once injected, I did not mind involving security, at least until the women were docile.

Given that Julie’s mom was not to be a permanent employee, or have regular dealings with anyone at my company, I had to come up with a different set of commands for her to obey. My deviant side still wanted to have some fun with her. Her attitude during today’s visit and her incessant need to hover over her daughter left me a little hot under the collar, leaving me to feel she needed to be a little punished. Looking at my script, I realized I probably went too far, but the Lodge members had approved what I had written, so there was no turning back.

At 4:30 on the dot, the two ladies knocked and opened the door. I stayed seated, and kept my hands folded in my lap, else the two women see how much I was already shaking.

“So how do you like our fair company Julie?” I asked. Before she could answer, her mom interrupted. “Mr. Samuels, we both think this is a nice company, but much smaller than what we originally anticipated. I hope you know Julie is entertaining offers from many of the largest, and most respected, engineering firms around.”

And that right there was another example of why I rarely hired college graduates these days. With the increased attitudes coming from the kids these days, plus now the new problems of over-involved parents, it was amazing any company wanted to hire them. “I am sure you will find our offer most acceptable. As talented as Julie is, we will not want to lose her to any of the larger firms.” While speaking I had pressed the intercom button to signal security to enter the room.

Almost immediately, two rather large gentlemen entered the room. As the men rushed into the room, both women stood up, quickly realizing something was wrong. Before either could get a word out, each was held firmly by one of the larger security guards, while the other two worked quickly to inject the serum.

Both women attempted screamed as loudly as they could. The security guards were good at their job though as they muffled any screams either woman tried to make. Both women seemed to cease struggling physically as the drug began to take effect. The most coherent thought either of them could express came from the mother, “What the HELL is going on! You had better let me go before I..I..oh..wha??”

After about a minute, both women calmed dramatically. At first they appeared to be a little woozy, but that soon passed. Soon enough they had stopped resisting entirely, and appeared to be walking zombies. I directed the security guards to sit them in a couple of chairs and leave.

Both women looked extremely delectable just sitting there. It was obvious that Julie got her looks from her mom. I could have just looked at them forever, but knowing the time constraints I was under I began immediately.

“Julie, can you hear me” I asked.

“Yes” came the monotone reply.

“Amanda, can you hear me?” I asked the mother.

“Yes” she answered.

I took my notes out for the portions of the Sanderson programming I wanted, with the changes I had made.

“Good. Now Julie and Amanda, I want you both to listen very carefully to everything I am about to tell you. You will act upon every instruction I am about to give you at all times after this meeting and will be unable to do otherwise no matter how much you might attempt to do so. Do you understand me so far?’

In unison, both women answered a soft “Yes”

“Excellent. From this point onwards, you will obey every command or instruction I give you. You will obey them no matter what. Even if the instruction is embarrassing, humiliating, or potentially dangerous, you will still obey the command. In fact, you will find that commands that are embarrassing or humiliating are very sexually arousing. You will be even more aroused by the act of obeying any commands. The more embarrassing or humiliating the command, the more aroused you will become, and the more sexually aroused you will become by obeying the command. Do you understand?”

Again the joint reply came, “Yes.”

“Good. If the humiliating or embarrassing acts go on for long enough, eventually you will have an orgasm. Whenever you have an orgasm that results from simply obeying an embarrassing or humiliating command, you will repeat the phrase ‘I am such a slut’ in whatever manner is appropriate for your surroundings, as long as whoever gave you the commands to hear you. Therefore, if you are in a quiet mall and screaming this out would bring unwarranted attention, you will say it softly. If you are at a strip club, or any type of dance club where the music is loud and women are expected to be sexy, you will scream this out at the top of your lungs. Understood?

Again, the affirmations came quickly. Both women’s brows were deeply furrowed, and Amanda’s teeth were obviously clenched. They were trying their best to fight this programming, not knowing how useless that was.

“Now Amanda, the following instructions are for Julie, and Julie only. You will only obey the instructions I give to you specifically, do you understand?”

“Yes,” Amanda responded, continuing to stare straight ahead.

“Julie, from this point on you will respond in the following way to anyone attempting to sexually molest you or in any way sexually abuse you. You will be unable to report them to anyone in any way no matter how much you might try, and you will be unable to call out for help or in any other way alert anyone else to what is happening. You will be unable to rebuke them for their behaviour in any way or ask them not to continue. In fact when you attempt to do so you will find yourself instead smile at them and either say ‘thank-you’ or close your eyes and moan in pleasure each time you attempt to express this.

“If you are alone with them when they touch you, if you feel the urge to stop them either by moving away or by removing their hand you will be unable to do so. Instead you will position yourself in such a way as to make the parts of the body they want to touch more accessible. For example, if they are attempting to touch your breast, you will immediately pull your shoulders back, and move your arms out of the way. If they are attempting to touch your pussy, you will spread your legs and turn to make it easier to touch. At all times you are to remain smiling and acting as if this is exactly what you want. Regardless of how embarrassing or humiliating this treatment may be, outwardly you will always act as though what is happening to you is exactly what you want to happen.”

“Now, if the molestation is done in front of others, and the molester is attempting to molest you covertly, then your actions will help maintain the covert nature of the molestation. In such as situation you will still be unable to defend yourself, rebuke the molester or draw attention to what is happening in any way. You will still be fully co-operative with ensuring the covert nature of the molestation is maintained and if possible assisted, no matter how much you might not want to. Do you understand these instructions?”

“Yes” came the reply, though again she looked somewhat unhappy. She did not seem to be fighting the commands as much as the drug took a stronger hold of her.

“Beginning on the day you report for work will obey the following dress code. You are no longer to wear panties, except when it is necessary for your period. You will only wear skirts from now on as well. For days when you are not coming to the office, the skirts can be long enough to come to the tips of your fingers when standing up straight. At the office the skirts will be only be long enough to just barely cover your bottom when standing. You will also wear high heeled shoes with a minimum of a 4″ heel.

“At no time will you ever wear a bra again. And from now on the only blouses you will wear will be short sleeved button up blouses made of very thin silk.” I had had much debate on how to get the most enjoyment from her breasts, push up bras and such, and in the end allowing them to bounce freely became the best option. “Outside of work, you will be able to button up the bottom three buttons of the blouse as long as none of those three buttons are higher than the base of your breasts. At the office, you will not be able to button any buttons. You must leave the blouse unbuttoned, but tucked into your skirt.

“As for your hair, you are to let it grow out until it reaches the waist line of your skirts. You may grow it longer if you wish, but will never again cut it to a shorter length. With this new dress code, you will always hold yourself in a manner, and walk in a way to accentuate your curves and exposed body parts. This will mean walking with one foot directly in front of the other, and moving your hips as though to draw a man’s eye. You will walk with your back straight and your shoulders back in a way to maximize the size of your chest. Should you need to bend over to pick something up off the ground, or look at something on someone’s desk, you will only bend at the waist, pushing your butt out to maximum effect, while keeping your head and hair out of the way so that anyone in front of you can see all of your cleavage. In fact, should anyone want to show you something on their desk or table, you will always bend towards the person as though asking the person to look down your blouse.”

I could see that the longer I talked, the less resistance there was coming from Julie. The ‘AA’ was really taking hold by now.

“As I said, these are the dress codes you will follow in public and in the office beginning on your first day of work. Over the course of the next month, you will slowly change your manner of dress to conform to the dress code. Once every two to three days you will change one part of your normal mode of dress to conform with the new dress code. You will not be consciously aware of what the final dress code is, but will feel a need to change one aspect of your dress. This will start tomorrow with no more wearing of bras, followed by changing from slacks to skirts, and then from longer skirts to shorter skirts, and so on and so on. The last change you will make is on your first day of work when you will no longer wear panties.

“Lastly, outside of my office if anyone ever comments or asks you about the changes in your behaviour or mode of dress, you will claim that the changes are all of your own doing. You will explain how you have had a desire for a change in your style and behaviour, and now that you have graduated college you have decided to give it a try. At no time will you communicate with anyone that you are acting in a way you do not want to.

“There will be two exceptions about whom you can talk to about your dress and the actions you take in public and at the office.. The first will be when you are alone with your mother. You will tell her the truth about what men are doing to you, and what your responses are. You will also let her know what your true feelings are about how you are dressing, as well as what you are being made to do at work. The second exception is when you are alone with me in my office, and I have said to you specifically, ‘Julie, you have permission to speak freely.’ At that time, you will be able to tell me your true feelings about what is going on. Once you leave my office, you will go back to not being able to discuss your true feelings with anyone, even me, until I have given you permission.

“Now Julie, there is one more thing about work. In a few weeks, you will receive a job offer from us. No matter what the offer is, you will accept it. When you report to work, you will perform whatever duties are assigned to you by me or the senior staff. No matter what these duties are, you will act as though it is the greatest assignment you have been given. At no time will you complain to anyone about the duties you perform at the office.

“Julie, do you understand all of these instructions?”

“Yes” came the meek reply, with no hint of resistance.

“Good. One last instruction, when you leave here today you will not remember what happened in my office this afternoon. You will only think that the three of us had a good dialog about the nature of the your job here.

“Now Julie, the following instructions are for Amanda, and Amanda only. You will only obey instructions I give you directly.”

“OK Amanda, before I give you your instructions, I want you to answer a few questions for me, and you will tell the complete truth when answering, do you understand?”

“Yes” came her response.

“First, how often do you and your husband have sex?”

“We only have sex once every couple of months.”

“And how would you describe this sex, as spontaneous and adventuresome, or more monotonous.”

“It is much more monotonous.”

“Why is this?” I asked.

“I do not find my husband sexually attractive anymore. I let him have sex with me to keep him from leaving, but I will usually just lie there while he does his work and then leaves me alone.”

“And why is that? If he is so unappealing, why don’t you leave” I asked.

“Because of the prenup I signed. I would go from living a life of luxury to poverty should we ever split.”

‘Oh dear’ I thought. This would never do. I knew I had to help this poor man as a way to distract him from the new lifestyle choices his daughter was about to make. “Amanda, the following instructions are for you, and you alone.

“From now on, if you and your husband are sleeping in the same building, you will not be able to go to sleep until you have made him cum. However, you will not be able to sleep if the way you made him cum is the same way you made him cum anytime in the previous eight days. Therefore, if you had missionary sex the night before, you will not be able to use missionary sex as a way to get to sleep for the next eight days. Additionally, anytime your husband is looking tired, or stressed, you will offer him a sexual favour that is not sex. This could be oral sex, or a hand job, or even something as simple as letting her pet your boobs until he is done. Do you understand?”

Since she had been under the drug’s influence for so long, there was no resistance and I got the “Yes” I expected.

“Additionally, any time your husband expresses any sexual interest, you will respond positively. You will never pull away from him, or rebuke him, or attempt to stop him. It will not matter where you are, or what you are doing, any sexual act your husband wants, you will agree to it. This will be true whether he just mentions a sex act, or just physically comes onto you. In no way will you ever tell anyone other than me your true feelings about what is happening. If anyone, especially your husband, asks about your new attitudes about sex, you will be compelled to come up with a plausible story as to why you are acting the way you are. Any time you might try to tell your husband the truth, or attempt to stop him from performing any sex acts, you will instead look him straight in the eye and say, ‘I love you’ as sincerely as you can.”

That should take care of the home life. Now it was time to take of her life with us and her daughter. “From time to time, your daughter may come to you with questions about her job here, her new style of dress, and the duties she is required to perform. Under no circumstances are you to share the details she gives you with anyone else. You will remain supportive while she shares the details of her work life, and about the changes to her life overall. You will encourage her to keep her job though, and try to reassure her that what she is going through is normal for a young woman at a small company. Regardless of the details she gives you, you will try to convince her that she has a great job, and tell her how thankful she should be for the opportunity we are giving her. Any inconveniences she may be going through are all just a part of growing up and learning in the work force. Lastly, no matter how she is dressed, you will encourage her to dress even a more slutty, and wear just a little more makeup. Only if you see her walking publicly in nothing but heels and a smile will you praise her for finally embracing what a woman should be.”

“There will be only two times in which you can express your true feelings to anyone about what is really happening. The first will be when you and I are alone together in my office. You will never go to the police, or authorities of any kind. Any time you try you will slap yourself in the face and scream out, ‘No Bitch!’ at the top of your lungs. In fact, if anyone is to ask you directly about any changes in your or your daughter’s behaviour, you will come up with the most plausible explanation possible, making sure to be consistent with any explanations she has given. The one way you will be able to communicate freely is when sending me an email. In fact, every morning you will send on email detailing the sexual acts you have performed with your husband, as well as any communication between you and your daughter. You will send this email only to me, and will not copy or blind copy anyone else on these messages. Once the email is sent, you will delete any trace of the sent email from your local system

“The other time you can express your true feelings are when you are alone in my office, and have asked permission to speak freely. If I say yes, then you will begin to tell me about everything that has happened between you and your husband, and with your daughter. Talking about this will cause you to become very sexually aroused. So much so that when you are done telling me everything, you will have a powerful orgasm. During this orgasm, you will repeat the phrase, ‘I’m such a slut’ over and over until the orgasm has subsided. You will then offer yourself to me sexually, and perform any sex act I desire before being allowed to leave.”

“One last thing. Unlike your daughter, when I dismiss you from this meeting, you will remember everything that has happened in this room today. You will know exactly why you and your daughter are behaving the way you are, but will be unable to resist the programming, nor communicate what has happened today to anyone, except for when we are alone in this office and in emails only to me.”

I figured that was enough for the poor lady, even if she was a little domineering. “Now Amanda, do you understand all of the instructions I have given to you?”

“Yes” came the soft reply.

At that, I figured the two women had been toyed with enough. The time spent programming had also taken longer than I thought, and I knew I was approaching the time limit for when the programming would be effective.

“Ok, the following instructions are for both of you. When I conclude this meeting, you are both to go to your car, and go home. There you will rest in your beds for the rest of the evening, taking measures to avoid talking to anyone. Then, starting in the morning you will follow the instructions I have given each of you, understood?”

“Yes” the both said in unison.

“Then, that is that. Thank you for coming in today, this meeting is concluded.

Both women stood up slowly, picking up their purses and turning to leave. Julie’s job wouldn’t officially start until next month, so it would be very interesting to see the type of woman we got working for us.