The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Engaging Charm

Insert standard sexual material disclaimer here. Take responsibility for your actions, people. No one made you read this. It contains material of a strongly sexual nature. If that’s why you clicked on the sight, all is well. If it isn’t, or if the laws in your area prohibit you from reading that sort of thing, I guess you better log off and throw your computer out of a window.

Rick drove in anger up to State College, where his fiancée Alexandra went to school. They had dated for a year and a half before they went off to different colleges, but he had proposed to her over the summer. He knew...hell, they both knew that they couldn’t get married for a couple of years, but Rick knew he had everything he could want in a woman in Alexandra. She was intoxicatingly attractive, with long dark hair and a great body, but more than that he loved the way they were together, the way he could trust her completely. At least, he thought he could.

Alexandra hadn’t returned his calls in a month now. One of Rick’s other friends had e-mailed him saying she was hanging out with a lot of different guys, and the engagement ring wasn’t on her finger. Rick swept his sandy blonde hair out of his eyes, thinking about how hard it had been to save up for a decent diamond ring. Rick turned his dark eyes towards the letter that sat on the dashboard. It was Alexandra’s handwriting, but all it said was that he should come up this weekend to talk some things over. Talking things over sounded a lot like a break-up in the distance, and so he was more than a bit nervous as he parked his car and started for her dorm.

Rick slid inside the dorms and made his way to her room. He had helped her move in to her single, but that was in daylight. Evening made everything look sinister, or maybe that was just Rick’s mood. Still, it took Rick a second or two before he was ready to knock on the door.

Alexandra opened the door almost instantly—at least he was pretty sure it was her. She had changed her look. Normally, Alexandra wore clothes that complimented her figure, but never had Rick seen her in anything like this. Tight black velvet pants that hugged her curvy hips and a black jacket that made it look like she had no top on under it. Her cleavage was clearly visible, and Rick couldn’t help but notice she was wearing a little silver glitter there as well.

“Rick! Come on in!” she said, opening the door. The room was lit softly, with a few candles flickering behind her, but Rick knew he was in trouble when he saw she indeed was not wearing the ring. The sinking feeling in his stomach got worse when he saw the guy behind her. Alexandra whispered something in his ear, and he walked right past Rick out the dorm. Rick was dumbstruck for a moment. He knew the relationship was dead in the water for sure now.

“Um, Alexandra...Who the hell was that?” Rick finally demanded.

Alexandra never broke her smile. “That was Marshall. He’s one of the guys I’m dating. Sorry, we just got back.” Mater-of-factly she added, “you want anything to drink?”

Rick was really confused, and pissed off now. This was a woman he wanted to marry, and here she is parading one of her many studs in front of him. This was too much. He needed some answers, and fast.

“Alexandra, you told me you loved me. You said you wanted to marry me, for Christ’s sake! You could of fucking called and let me know if you wanted to break things off!”

“Who said I wanted to break things off,” she asked, sliding up closer to him and putting her red lips on his. The warmth of the kiss pulled him in for a second, before Rick pulled away from her.

“You’re dating other people” Rick responded hotly as he tried to wipe the kiss from his mouth. “You’re not even wearing the engagement ring I got you.”

Alex gave Rick a knowing smile and took a step back herself. “Relax, Rick. I am wearing your engagement ring.” With that she undid the belt on her waistcoat, revealing a very tight, cropped white shirt that showed off her great chest and her firm belly. Her stomach had glitter on it as well, and there piercing her navel was the engagement ring, or at least the diamond from it. “Tadaaa” she sung, dropping the coat behind her.

Rick had always found Alexandra’s beauty overwhelming, but her newly discovered sexuality was almost too much. Rick found himself wanting to fuck her pretty badly, letting his eyes momentarily roam her body, but that passed quickly when he realized she had turned his engagement ring for her into a belly ring. Hell, Marshall probably loved it, Rick figured.

“You’re dating other people, you turn my three months salary into a navel piercing, and I’m supposed to be happy?” Rick looked at her strait in the eyes. His were angry and near tears, hers were blue and clam, like nothing was wrong.

“Rick, it’s okay. I look great. It looks great on me. Look at it and tell me you don’t like it.” She said softly.

“No!” Rick shouted, starting to let his anger out. “I think I should just get the hell out of here!” Rick turned to the door and started out.

“Rick, Just take a look at it” she said again, this time more firmly than the last. Rick stopped for a moment. “Rick, come on, look at my belly.” Alexandra took her right hand and let it slide down the front of her, over her wonderful breasts down to her flat stomach. Rick turned a bit more towards her, but clearly did not wish to examine the ring he worked his ass off for any further. She grabbed his hand with her left hand, and pulled him to the bed next to her. “Relax, Rick. Sit down. You never minded looking at my tummy before” she said softly, stroking her tight belly with her other hand.

Rick sat down on the bed at eye level with her body, and looked at what his precious ring had become. Her hand swept over her stomach in circles, letting the glitter and ring reflect the lights. “Rick, just relax and look at the ring. Just give it a chance to grow on you, and I’m sure you’ll like it. Will you relax for a second and give it a chance?”

The hair on the back of Rick’s neck started to stand up, as his brain seemed in conflict over what to do. He knew something was wrong, but this was the woman he loved, and she deserved a chance, he guessed.

But Alexandra wasn’t waiting for an answer. She continued to let her right hand roam across her taunt tummy, while her other hand rested gently but firmly on top of Rick’s head. “Calm down, Rick. Look at the ring, Rick. It’s the same beautiful ring as before, and I know you always liked the way my stomach looked.” She started to sway her hips slightly, moving her belly to some unseen rhythm as she spoke. “Relax, Rick, and look how sensual it looks. Look at it sparkle in the light. Do you see the way the diamond catches the light and reflects in into your eyes? Just look at the ring and relax...just relax and watch my tummy, Rick.”

Rick noticed the lights dancing of her ring as she moved. The effect was stunning, and his cock was getting harder and harder. Part of Rick knew something was wrong, that the lights and her silky voice were mesmerizing him. He knew he should look away before things went any further, but as he tried to turn his head her hand kept it in place.

“Rick, relax. There’s no need to turn away.” She grabbed Rick’s head by both hands, as he softly struggled. His strength was slipping away from him as she continued to roll her belly in front of him, making the light dance in his eyes. “Relax, Rick. Relax and watch the ring sparkle. Relax.... Watch the ring...let your eyes follow it back and forth, watch the ring dance back and forth before your eyes. Breathe slowly, look at my hard flat stomach, and relax. You think I’m beautiful, don’t you Rick?”

The question caught him off guard, and his gentle struggle lessened. Of course she was beautiful, he had said so many times. He found himself telling her “yes...”

“Then you don’t want to look away, Rick. You think I’m beautiful, and you want to watch my beautiful ring. Relax and let the light sparkle in your eyes. See the light dance off my stomach, off the glitter and your beautiful ring. Let yourself relax, and stare into the light that dances from the diamond. Take a deep breath, and stare at the ring. The lights are so beautiful. You like looking at the lights, don’t you Rick?”

Rick felt his resistance slipping away as his cock throbbed in his pants. He breathed out a “yes”. Alexandra’s smile grew. She knew she had him now.

“Relax and stare at my tummy, Rick,” she said, removing her hands from his head and pulling them across her tight stomach, framing the ring with her fingers. “Relax and let yourself fall into the lights as they flicker into your eyes. The lights are so beautiful, I am so beautiful, that you just want to watch me and relax. Stare at my body, Rick. Stare at my body and relax. Your breathing is slow, you feel your body relaxing. Your eyes are tired from staring at the beautiful ring, but you can’t look away because watching my belly makes you feel so good, so relaxed. Let yourself drift away, just listen to my voice and watch the ring. Relax....Relax...Let yourself fall deeper and deeper into the lights. Your eyelids are growing heavy, Rick. So hard to keep staring at my taunt stomach and tight abs, you feel so relaxed and so tired. If you want, you can let your eyes close and still see the dancing lights sparkle from the ring. Relax, let your eyes close, and drift asleep.” Rick’s eyes fluttered closed.

Alexandra stopped gyrating her stomach and leaned forward, her mouth next to Rick’s ear. When she spoke again, it was only a whisper. “Rick, can you hear me?”

“Yes” he replied in his normal speaking voice.

Alexandra surveyed Rick’s cock bulging in his pants. “Did it turn you on when I danced for you? What did you want to do to me, Rick?”

“I wanted to...fuuuuckkk youuuuu.” As Rick replied, Alexandra unzipped his pants, freeing his cock. Rick’s reply ended in a grateful moan.

“Rick, I’m still in front of you, rubbing my belly around the ring. You can see me grinding in front of you. Do you see the ring, Rick?” And with that she took his throbbing member into her warm, wet mouth. Her crimson lips slid down his shaft, sucking at the tip while her supple hands massaged the base of his cock. Rick’s yes was enthusiastic.

“Rick, you don’t mind if I date other men, as long as I still promise to dance for you and make you feel this good, do you Rick?” Her mouth returned to his cock, tongue flicking across the head before taking it into her mouth. As she sucked his cock, her saliva dripped down his cock, making a slurping sound. Rick hesitated—the woman he planned to marry was dating other men, but in his trance he could still see the ring, The ring he gave to her, glowing from the center of her perfect body as she danced. As her warm, wet mouth took in his cock, the pleasure was overwhelming, and her heard himself reply “yes” again. She deep-throated his cock, bobbing her head up and down as she swallowed his shaft. When she pulled her lips from his cock, her hands continued the work, and she could tell he was nearing climax.

“Rick, I love you, but while we’re at school we should see other people.” Her hand continued pumping his shaft while she spoke. “You can fuck anyone you want, but you will never fall in love with any of them.” Her mouth returned to his cock for a few seconds, sliding up and down his shaft, up and down, keeping it moist, before she pushed off her knees. Alexandra’s left hand twisted softly around his cock, while her other slid her pants down. “When you hear me scream, you will orgasm harder and better than ever before.” With that she slid her wet pussy onto his shaft. Controlling him turned her on even more than the boys on campus, probably because she really did love him. Her back arched as she took him in again and again, riding up and down on his cock. Her hands took hold of her breasts, squeezing them as she rocked back and forth on him, grinding her body into his. It took only minutes of her grinding her pussy against his rock solid cock for her to reach orgasm, screaming with pleasure. At that, Rick arched his back and came, an orgasm that seemed to last a lifetime for both of them.

Spent, Alexandra rested on Rick for only a few moments. “Rick, I want you to remember everything I told you, but forget that you were hypnotized. Know that I love you completely, and I still want to marry you. When you are at school, you will feel all right about hitting on other girls, even sleeping with them, but you will never ever fall in love with them, and that it is all right for me to do the same, until we can be together forever. When you see me dance in front of you and say “Diamond Sleep”, you will fall back into this hypnotic trance. When I count to 5 you will snap out of the trance.”

She counted him up, and they lay together in the bed for a long while, just loving each other.