The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Encountering Isis: Stargazer

This story is greatly inspired by my real-life enchantress, Isis. You can visit Her on Her website http://www.isistheenchantress.com and have a wonderful, pleasurable experience. As far as this story goes, it is meant for adults who love to indulge in the wonders of sensual hypnosis. Many thanks to Isis for being such a muse for my imagination. Comments are welcome (). Please enjoy!

Reuben had always had a fascination with hypnosis. It was a random observation of some show at a party when he was younger; a pretty female hypnotist hypnotizing one of the dads at the party was all it took. Unbeknownst to him, watching the attractive hypnotist weave her web was probably the first time he was ever hypnotized. He literally couldn’t help it, something about the concept of hypnosis, and something about a woman using it just seemed to click for him, consciously and subconsciously. It was from that early point in life that the occasional media and internet examples got him more interested in it. Instead of a medical, clinical or psychological interest, just seeing it take place and thinking about it was enough for him. And besides being a femdom hypno fan, his other passion ended up being astronomy. The study of stars, planets, suns, moons, and space itself had been interesting even before hypnosis. As a child, he’d love to just stare up into the sky, day or night, and get lost in the huge scale of natural beauty.

When Reuben eventually got to explore hypnosis more, and finally decided to contact an erotic hypnotist online, he was pleasantly surprised to see how he would find a deep connection with both of his passions.

Reuben:

Hello, Isis?

It was a nervous 15 minutes for Reuben before he received a reply to his instant message to Isis the Enchantress.

Isis:

Hello there.

Reuben:

Hello. It’s good to finally meet you.

Isis:

Nice to meet you as well. Have you purchased any of my recordings yet?

Reuben:

No Ma’am, not yet. I’m fairly new to this kind of thing.

Isis:

By this kind of thing, do you mean erotic hypnosis?

Reuben:

Honestly yes.

Isis:

How long have you been interested?

Reuben:

As far back as I can remember.

Isis:

Do you mind if I ask what specifically got you interested in it?

Reuben:

I don’t mind Ma’am. I once saw a hypnosis show when I was young. It was at this party, I knew the party was going to have a few things and a few shows like the hypnosis one. I didn’t think much of hypnosis at all until I saw it.

Isis:

How did it make you feel, watching it for the first time?

Reuben:

It felt...um...kind of wild. It aroused my curiosity in a way I never thought it would. I guess I thought hypnosis was something fake and unbelievable before, but watching it work and watching the lady literally apply her control over the guy so subtly was....

Isis:

Nice?

Reuben:

Amazing!

Isis:

I see it’s a subject you’re quite enthused about. That always nice to see.

Reuben:

Yeah, well, from there hypnosis got me very enthused every time I saw it, or could find it.

Isis:

Have you studied it through psychology, or been hypnotized?

Reuben:

Well, actually no. I know the first time I saw it was probably the practice of the real version, but a lot of the stuff I found later on that really appealed to me ended up being the fictional things, like comic-book bad guys using hypnosis, or women using their charms like a way to put a guy under.

Isis:

Ah, so you have a flare for the fantasy when it comes to hypnosis?

Reuben:

Heh, I guess so.

Isis:

You’ve visited my site before, yes?

Reuben:

Yes I have, several times. I’ve seen a lot of female hypnotists online, and of all the ones that do erotic hypnosis, I like what you offer a lot.

Isis:

Thank you.

Reuben:

You’re quite welcome. It’s really nice to see at least one hypnotist online who seems thoughtful and caring when it comes to whom she trances. And you’re one of the ones who seems pretty specific about being a sensual hypnotist.

Isis:

Yes, I do love the sensual part of hypnosis very much. Hypnosis itself is a wonderful, limitless path to the inner mind with endless possibilities abound. I like to get there using sensual, and consensual means, as whatever is pleasurable for a subject of mine is pleasurable to me too.

Reuben:

That’s really nice to hear.

Isis:

You were wondering about having a session with me sometime?

Reuben:

You mean a live session?

Isis:

Live as in over-the-phone, yes. It would help for me to know how to hypnotize you by talking to you instead of texting.

Reuben:...um, not to say that I’m unwilling, but I do feel nervous about it.

Isis:

If it’s your first time being hypnotized, I would promise to be gentle with you.

Reuben:

That I figured, and thank you for being gentle with me. It’s really just that in the presence of such an enchantress, even over the phone, I’d probably feel and sound like a nervous school boy.

Isis:

Aw...how sweet of you.

Reuben:

It’s true. The pictures I’ve seen on some of your sites and links are very, very attractive.

Isis:

Any in particular that caught your eye?

Reuben:

I-I...heh, I guess the ones that show your..um, amazing cleavage.

Isis:

Heh, thank you, I’m glad you find that part of me, amazing.

Reuben:

It’d be hard not to.

Isis:

Well, if you wanted to arrange for a time to call me sometime soon, we can do that.

Reuben:

That would be nice, would tomorrow night be ok with you?

Isis:

That would be fine with me. It was nice talking to you.

Reuben:

You too Miss Isis.

Isis:

Oh, one question before you go.

Reuben:

Yes?

Isis:

Your handle, ‘stargazer’, may I ask what that’s about?

Reuben:

Oh, you may. Astronomy is another big hobby of mine. It’s what I went to school for. Got the nickname ‘starguy’ from it, if nothing else.

Isis:

Very nice then, quite interesting. Until tomorrow stargazer.

When tomorrow night came for Reuben, he found himself more nervous than he’d thought he’d be. Since then, and even during talking to Isis over IM, he’d seen a few pictures of her cleavage and couldn’t help but just stare helplessly, almost mindlessly at times. Reuben was afraid that in his staring, Isis might inquire as to why some of his responses were so delayed. Fortunately he wasn’t questioned about it. But now, consciously aware of what was to come, a strange case of the jitters crept up in him. Reuben had listened to a few erotic hypnosis mp3’s in the past and knew the name of the game was basically relaxation and not being so excitable like he was, but he couldn’t help himself. He stood at his phone, paced around it, waiting for the allotted time to call her. He felt like a kid, hopped up on caffeine he wasn’t supposed to have, waiting for Christmas morning. Though he tried to really slow his breathing, his mind just went back to the same nervousness. But he had to admit to himself a few other things plagued his mind. Being a good subject for Isis, being hypnotizable at all, displeasing her somehow; Isis was literally the first hypnotist he found online that fit nearly to a tee what he could look for in one. To screw this up somehow was something he didn’t want to have to deal with.

Finally the time came and he called. He knew her voice would sound as wonderful as it did from her website, but there was even a small worry about her liking or disliking how he sounded.

“Hello there.”

“Hello Ms. Isis.”

“How are you doing tonight stargazer?”

“Oh...I-I’m okay.”

“How are things?”

“Things are um...good.”

“Are you ok? You sound a little nervous”

“If you only knew,” he thought.

“I do feel a little anxious. First time and all.”

“I can understand, but it does sound like there’s a little more to that. Don’t worry about this at all. Don’t think of this like a test where there’s a right or wrong answer. You can just listen, go with the flow of things, and you should do fine.”

“Is everyone this nervous at first?”

“Not everyone, but for those who are, it’s just a matter of getting them to relax a little more, so they can enjoy what’s to come. Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure, anything.”

“Try taking a few deep breaths for me. Just slowly in and slowly out, like I’m doing.”

Isis listened as Reuben repeatedly took several deep breaths, still obviously not relaxing like she’d hoped he would. It’d been a long time since she met a first-time caller this nervous. If he was going to enjoy what she offered...Isis remembered something.

“Stargazer, please, stop the deep breathing for now, just bring it back to normal.”

Reuben did as she asked, hoping things were still going well, though her last suggestion suggested otherwise.

“Can you do me a favor and find one of those pictures of me you liked? I’d like to try something different.”

“Ok, sure.” He went back in to her main site, trying to remember which page had some of her pictures that had him in awe. After clicking on one or two links, he found something new—a video of Isis resting her cleavage on the floor, holding up and swinging a crystal pendant back and forth as the suns rays hit the crystal and created a sparkly display. Seeing it for the first time, he responded, or reacted to it almost automatically with an “Oh, wow...”

Though it was low, Isis’s ears caught it. “Found something?”

“Something new. It’s this video of you with a crystal pendant in-front of your cleavage in the sun and....it’s just really pretty.”

She knew which one he was talking about. It was a favorite video of many of her fans, and since most of them liked cleavage, especially hers, Isis always got compliments on it. Knowing what happens in the video as well, she smiled to herself as an idea formulated.

“Ah, that video. It always seems to be among my good boys’ favorites. I think they enjoy watching it even more than I enjoyed making it for my fans. A lot of people who first became fans of mine admitted to seeing that video and just staring at it for long minutes, sometimes even hours. I know there’s some video editing to it, just for the sake of using some fun effects, but the best one by far is the natural one that happens when rays of sunlight hit my crystal and create small stars of brilliant light across my cleavage. Those who love the pics and even the mention of my cleavage always seem to gravitate back to watching it. I have a feeling though that you like it even more as you watch it.”

“Really,” Reuben said in sort of a lost voice. Isis could tell he was in the beginnings of a light trance, and probably needed little else to ease him where he wanted to go, but she wanted to make this special for him.

“Your name and interest in astronomy holds a great significance for you now. Your love of erotic hypnosis, the study of space and stars, and now my cleavage seem to all intertwine as you watch my crystal move slightly back and forth, as you listen to my voice without hesitation, as you stare at my cleavage and realize not only how beautiful it is, but what it symbolizes for you.”

“What?” he consciousness could barely keep up, as his subconscious slowly took the reigns, and as Isis gently accepted his subconscious.

“Just take a look at it, a very, very long look at my cleavage. You can disregard the words or effects in that video, and still see my cleavage in your mind’s eye while what’s in its place takes you deeper. Let my display become your world, your universe, the center of your attention. Just like the universe, it’s a sight of star-filled beauty and awe. The blackness of space now the light-colored creamy softness of my breasts, but the stars still remain, and burn all the brighter, shining into your mind, emptying it. The depth is similar, for there seems to be no end to it, yet you traverse it like any curious explorer would. For either the sake of understanding its beauty or bathing in my endless femininity, it’s a journey you cannot resist. As your name suggests, you are the Stargazer, and my cleavage seems to be your ultimate frontier.”

From Isis’ end of the phone, she wondered how glassy his stare may have become now. She’d never before had someone sink into trance with that video, and now wondered why she had not before.

“The stars move, and your mind follows them. Don’t you feel good watching my cleavage, Stargazer?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t you feel good listening to me?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t you feel so good obeying me?”

“Yes.”

“It would please me if you would say, ‘Yes Isis.’”

“Yes Isis.”

“Very good Stargazer. You are becoming my good boy.”

“Good...boy.”

“Yes Stargazer, my good boys feel so much pleasure with me, when they let me guide them into this pleasant, suggestible state. And they feel safe here with me as well. I am a sensual hypnotist, and that is all I need to be. I only ask that as my good boy, you take care of yourself however you might need to. If anything I tell you to do in trance is harmful or takes you away from something you need to do, you will disregard my suggestion and tend to whatever is required of you elsewhere. Isis does not feel pleasure when her boys are hurt or don’t feel good. You must take good care of yourself so you can please me. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Isis.”

“What do you understand Stargazer?”

“Take care of....myself...for you.”

“What happens when you do that?”

“You will feel pleasure.”

“You will feel pleasure to my boy.”

Isis smiled as she spoke to him, and Reuben smiled as well on his end, sensing his Enchantress was pleased with him.

“And, if you don’t mind, I’d like to give you a trigger so your mind can return to this place when we are able to explore your mind together again. Would you like that?”

“Yes Isis, please...”

“Thank you. Whenever you hear me say or type the words ‘my Stargazing boy,’ you will find yourself returning to this wonderfully drowsy place, see my cleavage and the stars spread across it. You will return here ready to obey my safe and pleasurable suggestions, and you will return here only when you are able. If something must be done as I give you that suggestion, you will take care of it and return to ask me to repeat that phrase when you have the time. And you will only respond to that trigger when I use it, with no one else. Tell me what happens when I call you ‘my Stargazing boy.’”

“I will...return...cleavage..stars...pleasure....not when busy...only you.”

“That’s right, good boy. You will return here and feel the pleasure of being hypnotized by Isis’ starry cleavage, but not when you are busy, and only when I say it. You’re such an obedient boy for me.”

He moaned into the phone, oblivious to everything except her.

“Now, Stargazer, allow my words to bring you back to the common universe. At the count of 5 you will come back to full consciousness, feeling wonderful and refreshed. Starting with 1, feeling your breathing return to normal, to your normal awakened breathing. 2, now letting the flash of the lights on my cleavage wake you up. 3, blinking your eyes, removing the sleepy sensation from them. 4, and 5. Wide awake, happy, and still staring at my cleavage I see.”

“Oh, um....” Reuben felt flabbergasted, he’d been so lost in staring at that video, he’d lost track of everything Isis had said to him. Unfortunately it was probably something important like the rules of being tranced by her.

“I’m sorry Isis, I must be more tired than I expected. I can’t believe I’m this way before a trance.”

“Really? Well, that’s okay Stargazer. And before I forget, I have a new recording out called Twinkle Twinkle Twinkle. Considering your passion for suns, and maybe beautiful sunsets, I’d think you might like it.”

“Thanks Isis. I saw the description; I can tell I’ll be getting that soon.”

“Nice, it’s sort of made for people who haven’t had a phone session with me to experience trance still. But for you, I don’t think you’ll have that problem whatsoever.”

“Why do you say that?”

Isis knew she was going to enjoy hypnotizing him whenever he called.

“Because, my Stargazing boy...”