The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this...

This story is an October 2005 copyright © by jrparz@hotmail.com

Special thanks to BB Zed for allowing me to play in his universe and for hosting the BB Zed Universe Challenge on the MC Forum. This tale was originally offered up in that challenge and titled Average Joe. I decided a major rewrite was in order after taking in some constructive criticism.

Dear Clubhouse Letter – Encounter with a Warlock

by JR Parz

Dear Clubhouse Letter:

First, let me describe myself. I’m a very healthy, very beautiful, twenty-four year old blonde woman with an extremely healthy sex life.

I’m writing you because… well, because I was told to.

You see, last week I was out shopping at the mall and as I was coming out of Victoria Secret a man bumped into me. Let me tell you, I was a bit perturbed because I really felt he had done it on purpose. I mean… it wasn’t like this was the first time a guy bumped into me for the purpose of striking up a conversation.

Anyway, just as I was about to give the guy a piece of my mind, I suddenly felt horny for him—real horny. It was weird. I could feel my tits tighten and pitch forward, my nipples were rock hard, and it was hard for me to catch my breath, and it was all directed towards him.

I know what you’re thinking. Lust at first sight does happen, but what I didn’t tell you is that I have my standards. The plain truth of the matter was that there was nothing at all extraordinary about the guy. He stood a few inches taller than my own 5′7″, wasn’t the least bit muscular, and his face was barely above average. I know I sound shallow but that’s how I felt.

Well, the guy told me I was beautiful, but so what? Guys are telling me I’m beautiful all the time. So why did I blush from his compliment and feel even hornier?

Let me clarify a few things. I’ve been sexually aroused before, but never have I ever felt an intense need to fuck like I did then. I wanted to jump on the guy’s cock and ride him, and the mere prospect alone flooded my senses with endorphins.

The guy motioned for me to twirl around so he could see all of me and I did! There I was, in the middle of the mall, pirouetting for the guy without a care in the world. I stood there stunned. I had just recently graduated college with a Business degree and I was acting like a schoolgirl with a crush. Yet recognizing how weird I reacted to the guy didn’t damper my need for him one bit. I still needed for him to fuck me.

Incidentally, I think I should point out how hot I look. Actually, I look hot regardless what I’m wearing, but on this day I was dressed in skin-tight hip hugging jeans that showed-off my shapely butt, and I know when I was twirling around for him he saw my black thong. I also wore a blue shirt I tied off below my tits, and yeah, they’re nice tits. Not too big, not too small, just perfect.

The guy asked me for my name and I had every intention of telling him it was none of his business, but instead I smiled at him like a bimbo and told him. The guy mumbled something about blondes with the name Heather, but I wasn’t sure what he was talking about.

Then the guy looked down at the bag and without asking I found myself telling him about the bras and thongs I purchased. He asked why I wore nothing but black and I told him black is sexy. He asked me about pink and I told him pink that pink was too girly. I blushed and grew even wetter when he told me that girls that looked like me should always wear pink. I worried now that I was noticeably wet down there.

Then the man asked me my bra size. I told him I wore a 34B. He then asked me if I had anyone special that got to see me in my underwear and I told him that I was in-between boyfriends. I’m not sure why, but suddenly I elaborated and told him that my roommate got to see me a lot in my underwear. When asked, I offered up Jessica’s name and told the guy that we were best friends since High School. He asked me if Jessica was a hottie like me and I told him she was gorgeous and that we were constantly hit on whenever we went clubbing together. I told him that Jessica had dark hair that she wore short, a very beautiful face, a voluptuous body, and a pair of fat Double Ds.

The guy smiled and asked me if I liked big tits. I admitted that I liked how they looked on Jessica, but that I liked my smaller ones just fine. The guy then asked me if I had ever been intimate with Jessica and I remember getting pissed. Do you know how many times guys have asked Jessica and me to kiss and make out? Countless! What is it about guys and their fantasies about two hot girls getting it on with one another? I told the guy that Jessica and I were two perfectly normal heterosexual girls.

Then I remembered a ménage trio I had partaken in with a couple of college guys, but when I started to tell the guy about the experience he told me he wasn’t interested. I then told him that Jessica and I shared my bed sometimes to cuddle. I told him that Jessica was the touchy feely type and it wasn’t beyond her to crawl into my bed and fall asleep in my arms. The guy asked me if we were naked when we cuddled and I blushed because I knew what he was insinuating.

I’m not sure what prompted me to ask, probably more out of curiosity than anything else, but I asked the guy how he was able to do this to me. Other than smile he didn’t respond. I know you don’t believe me. You think I’m making this all up. Well, I’m not. It happened. I remember standing there, delirious with need and wishing that the guy would hurry up and fuck me. But instead, the guy told me to go to the restroom, strip off my clothes and bring him my black underwear. He told me that before he would fuck me, he wanted to make sure I met his standards. I blushed remembering how I initially reacted towards the guy but before I said a word, I was heading down the mall.

As I did, I found the idea of being seen naked in public arousing. Then I wondered if I had a secret fetish of being an exhibitionist. It was true I liked showing off my curves by wearing tight revealing clothes, and I often looked for an excuse to wear a two-piece bikini. Hell, I’m hot. I could grace the cover of Playboy, expose myself in public…? Couldn’t I get arrested?

When I entered the ladies room I was relieved that it wasn’t crowded, but there were two girls, who looked in their teens, giggling in front of the mirror. We made eye contact for a moment before I ducked into one of the stalls. I remember feeling so fucking horny that my pussy was actually throbbing.

Anyway, after stripping completely, I used tissue paper to dry the insides of my thighs and resisted the temptation to touch my swollen pussy directly. I grabbed my underwear and stepped outside the stall. The teenagers were still there and were now outright staring at me. This aroused me and humiliated me at the same time. I blushed and walked over to the door.

Would you believe the guy was standing a couple isles over? I mean… he had to be twenty feet away from me! I waved for him to come over and he shook his head no. Beet red from embarrassment, I glanced around, somewhat relieved that there were no children around, covered myself as best as I could, and rushed over to him.

I handed the guy my underwear and then was shocked when I saw my arms drop to my sides and there I stood like I was a soldier at attention. I felt humiliated and I could swear I was dripping my juices again. It felt like a million eyes were on me and I turned redder when the guy commented on my shaven look. Then the guy had me pirouette for him again.

Now, let it be known that my butt is pretty much flawless. So, I guess it shouldn’t have come to a surprise for me when the guy stared at my ass for a full thirty seconds.

The man mumbled something about me being breath-taking before he allowed me to turn around and face him. I thanked him again—and blushed again. I figured it was the guy’s power that had me respond like this.

Then after some agonizing (yet still arousing) seconds later, the guy’s eyes shifted up over my shoulder. I turned around to look at who he was looking at and saw the teenage girls staring at us. The guy commented that the girls looked hot and asked me if I found them attractive. I reminded him with a bit of an attitude that I didn’t swing that way. The guy chuckled and told me that I could get dressed, but before going inside the ladies room that I had to passionately kiss one of the girls on the way by.

So, there I went, rushing back to the ladies room, but just before I passed the girls, I chose the brunette with short hair and healthier set of tits, and planted a kiss on her lips. The girl had been so stunned that she didn’t even resist as I slipped her my tongue! I then broke off the kiss, blushed, and headed off into the ladies room.

The first thing I wanted to do was wipe myself dry again, but this time I didn’t care if I touched myself, and when I did press the tissue against my pussy lips, I cried out with an orgasm! It had hit me so intense and so unexpectedly that my knees had buckled and I was kneeling on the floor.

After taking awhile to recover, I finished wiping myself and dressed. I checked myself in the mirror and noticed right away that everyone would know I wasn’t wearing a bra. In fact, anyone checking out my ass would know that I wasn’t wearing panties either.

As I left the ladies room, I was relieved that the teenagers had left. Then something occurred to me. The crowd that had seen me naked were nowhere in sight. Was this another demonstration of his power?

As I approached the guy I could feel my nipples harden and I knew they were visible through my shirt. In addition, my tits were jiggling all over the place. They may have been on the small side, but this didn’t stop them from bouncing and making me horny all over again.

The guy told me he was looking forward to fucking me. I should have been afraid, or at least a little nervous, but all I felt was pleasurable anticipation.

The guy handed me back my bra and soaked thong and told me to throw them away at the next trash can I saw. He glanced at my bag from Victoria’s and told me that went the same for them. It was then that the guy told me I would never wear underwear again unless I was having my period, and only then I would be allowed to wear pink panties.

We proceeded to walk towards the mall’s exist holding hands and that was when I learned his name. I remember wondering if Warlock was really his name or a play on words. I mean… what kind of a name is Derek Warlock? Anyway, it looked like I was finally going to get laid and I remember feeling happy about it despite knowing my desire for Derek was artificial.

When we stepped outside of the mall, Derek told me that he was going to accompany me to my place. Knowing Jessica would be home I asked if we could go to his instead. Derek told me that he didn’t have a place. He told me it wasn’t necessary because there was a whole planet full of girls that were more than willing to share their bed with him. Derek pointed out that it was my and Jessica’s turn.

Unable to resist, Derek had me call Jessica and make sure she stayed home. Derek told me to tell Jessica that I was bringing home a special gift for her. At the time I remember thinking that Derek considered himself a gift.

Well, after parking my car, I led Derek up to my condominium. Jessica had been anxiously waiting for my return on the couch. The second she saw me enter with a visitor she sprung up off the couch to greet me. It was then that she noticed I wasn’t wearing my bra. Jessica and I hugged and it was right then and there that I realized Derek had done more to me.

You see, up until this point, I had only felt desire towards Derek. I thought that I might have felt something for those teenage girls earlier but I know now that I was mistaken. It’s really hard to explain, but let me try. Before when I hugged Jessica, I did feeling like she was an especially close sister, but when I hugged Jessica this time, my whole body up. I wanted her like I wanted Derek. Maybe not quite as strong, but there was no mistaking my desire for her.

My tits and pussy tingled, and I felt a strong desire to reach down and cup Jessica’s lovely round booty. So, before I lost control of myself, I broke off the hug. I was beet red when I turned back to Derek, who at this point was smiling. If my sexual arousal for Jessica wasn’t so damn intoxicating, I think I might have been able to get angry, but instead I introduced them to each other.

Derek told Jessica that he was pleased that I hadn’t exaggerated about her beauty, and then he ordered us to sit on the couch. I saw more confusion cross Jessica’s face, probably due to her unexpected compliance. Anyway, Derek went on to tell us that the last time he had ever been with two girls as lovely as we were, it was a pair of twins that he had come across.

Mind you, my desire for Derek and Jessica still played on me, so I was more than ready for a good fucking, but poor Jessica, not knowing what was going on, looked like she was about to have a heart attack.

Suddenly, I got up off the couch and stripped. This wasn’t my doing, it was Derek’s. Given I wasn’t wearing any underwear, I was naked within seconds. I saw Jessica blush when she noted how wet I was between my thighs. I retook my seat and again and without any volition on my part, I began playing with myself. God was I am embarrassed. I sat on the couch next to Jessica masturbating, and there wasn’t a damn thing I could do to stop myself.

Derek told me that I was to continue masturbating but I wasn’t allowed to cum until I told Jessica everything. So, I spilled my guts while Jessica sat there stunned. But you know what? I think she believed me, and a mere second after I had that thought, I exploded with an orgasm. I came real hard.

Derek asked Jessica if she enjoyed watching me play with myself and she nodded her head yes. Then Derek asked Jessica if she would like to make love to me and again she nodded her head yes. Now it was my turn to be stunned, while another smaller part of me had always known all along.

Jessica apologized for not confessing to me sooner about her bi-curiosity. She told me it was because of her love for me that she didn’t experiment with anyone else. Jessica told me that our friendship meant more than anything else in the world to her and because she feared my rejection – she never made a pass at me.

I remembered all the times that we had cuddled and could only imagine the frustration she felt. Derek asked if I felt betrayed and I replied no. Derek then commanded Jessica to get naked, and just like me, she didn’t hesitate.

I remember how strange it felt to be looking at her so differently. Before I had merely appreciated her beauty, but now I wanted to devour her up. I gazed at her gorgeous boobs and wanted to suck on them. I gazed down at her swelling vulva and felt the need to lap at her wetness. I then blushed when I realized that Jessica saw my desire clear as day in my eyes. She asked me if I was attracted to her and I blushed and nodded my head yes.

Derek told me that he had altered my sexual chemistry to match Jessica’s, while at the same time amplifying them in a way that I would need her. For a fleeting moment, I considered arguing with him and pointing out that he had no right, but then I thought that maybe he was doing Jessica and me a favor. The fact of the matter was – the only reason Jessica and I weren’t lovers was because I hadn’t been physically attracted to her, but now that I was – I actually felt… happy.

Suddenly, Jessica gasped and her hand shot down to clutch her groin. She took a moment to recover, and when she did, she turned to Derek and I recognized the look she gave him. It was the same desperate look for Derek that I saw in my own reflection.

Derek asked us who had the larger bed and I led the way to my Queen. I remember smiling because I was finally going to get laid.

On the way to my bedroom, Derek ordered us to tell each other a secret desire we felt for one another. Jessica told me that she had always been in love with my ass and often fantasized about licking it over and over again. I blushed and could feel myself growing wetter.

I then told Jessica about how I had always been fascinated with the size of her boobs, and wondered how I might look with a matching pair. Then suddenly I felt nervous, knowing that Derek could easily command me to spend money on a boob job. I was happy with my smaller tits and just because I might have wondered how I would look, didn’t mean I wanted a pair as big as Jessica’s.

Derek instructed Jessica to lie down on her back and I remember my breath catching at the sight of her. She was so beautiful, sprawled out naked on my bed, as her huge boobs rose up and down on her chest. I wanted to lick, suck, caress, and kiss every inch of her, and it didn’t matter that I never felt this way towards a girl before.

Derek told me to lie down on my back on top of Jessica. He told Jessica that she could hold my tits to keep me balanced on her. He said it was important that our pussies lined up evenly.

Jessica’s body was hot, and I loved the feel of her huge boobs. I also noticed that Jessica was as wet and slippery as I was down below. I groaned when Jessica grabbed my tits, and cried out when she grazed her palms over my sensitive hard nipples.

I had been so wrapped up in what Jessica was doing to me that I hadn’t noticed Derek stripping. So, I was shocked to see him standing before us, naked and throbbing hard.

Derek told us that our horniness for him was making us hotter.

We groaned with even greater need.

He then told us that we were in desperate need for him to fuck us.

We whimpered in desperation as I pleaded for Derek to fuck me hard, and could hear Jessica doing the same.

Derek smiled down at us.

We groaned and our eyes begged him to take us. We were insane with lust for him.

Then Derek leaned down and thrust into me…

I cried out with an orgasm.

Then Derek slid out of me, causing me to feel a sudden emptiness, and then he thrust forward into Jessica, and this time I heard her cry out with an orgasm.

Then Derek entered me again, eliciting yet another orgasm.

Then Jessica cried out again.

This went on and on, over and over again, as Derek took turns fucking our pussies. We must have cried out with twenty orgasms before he showered us with his sperm.

In a sexual daze, I saw Derek smiling down at me. I smiled back knowing that Jessica and I had just been the recipients of the greatest fuck of our lives. Then Derek mumbled something about Jessica’s special gift, but I was too exhausted and fell asleep.

Well, Derek was gone when I woke, but I didn’t feel sad because of my love and desire for Jessica. She lay sleeping beside me and I was amazed at how beautiful and sexy she looked. I moved closer to cuddle with her but a growing compulsion to go down on her had me sliding down her body. I entered her wet folds with my tongue and she woke exploding to an orgasm.

I eagerly proceeded to give Jessica the tonguing of her life. She was loud and wet, filling my mouth over and over again, and some time during my tonguing, she shifting around to reciprocate. We both came several more times before we were too exhausted to continue, so we lay in each others arm and cuddled again.

As I lay there, I suddenly realized what Derek meant when he talked about Jessica’s special gift. It was me. I was Jessica’s special gift. But exactly what was the gift? Was it the love and lust I felt for her, and would for the rest of my life? Was it because he altered me in a way that I now looked at my own sex with desire? No. I was more.

I quickly moved down Jessica’s body again to make sure, and as soon as my lips tasted Jessica’s pussy again, I knew my hunch was right. Jessica’s fragrance played on my senses while I buried my mouth and nose into her pussy. I could feel that uncontrollable thirst for her quench as I lapped at her juices.

Jessica’s special gift was my addiction to her pussy.

And of course there were the other rules.

The first rule was that we weren’t allowed to have sex with another partner unless we were both present either taking part in the lovemaking or happily watching.

At first I thought this would make a lot of people happy, but when Jessica told me that the only male she would spread her legs for would be Derek, I realized that this would mean we would be making only females happy.

The second rule must have been part of the Special Gift Package that I was for Jessica. I was clearly the sub in our new relationship. I remember feeling so deliciously passive with Jessica right from the start. I think Jessica got a kick out of this because I had always come off as the more aggressive one.

The third rule was that Jessica wasn’t allowed to wear panties unless she was having her period – much like me. I giggled at this and felt relieved that I wasn’t the only one. But what was unlike me was the fact that she could wear any color she wanted. Jessica was also allowed to wear a bra if she chose, but for some reason she stopped wearing them. She told me that her breasts felt weightless to her, but I don’t know why because they felt full and heavy in my hands.

Jessica also told me that Derek would allow me to wear a bra – but only if I were to get a boob job and have my tits enlarged to match Jessica’s. I’ll admit this made me nervous, and at the time of writing this letter, I’m happily still a B-cup.

The fourth rule was that I had to write you all about my experience. Derek had told Jessica to tell me that I had to be totally forthcoming and describe every intimate detail.

Jessica told me that the fifth and final rule would be a surprise and again I was nervous.

A few days into our relationship, Jessica told me that Derek contacted her and told her that he had personally talked with the chief editor of Clubhouse Letters. As the staff knows, Derek convinced you to send someone out to interview us. Anyway, you sent out a very cute intern by the name of Tina Daniels.

Well, let me tell you that Jessica and I were completely smitten with her. Tina is ever-so sexy. She really is adorable. I know you at Clubhouse Letters know what Tina looks like, so let me describe her to your readers. Tina wears her hair short and its dirty blonde. She has the cutest little titties—even smaller than my own. But what captivated Jessica and I so much was how mesmerizing her deep blue eyes looked.

Before Tina arrived, Jessica and I were on the couch and Jessica had me finger her to several orgasms. Jessica came so much that she saturating the living room with the smell of her sex. I wanted to lap Jessica’s pussy but Jessica told me I couldn’t.

Anyway, Tina must have smelled the sex seconds into the interview because she suddenly excused herself to use our bathroom. That was when Jessica told me about how Derek had altered her pheromones in a way that would work on a girl like an aphrodisiac. I couldn’t tell if it worked on me because, let’s face it—I’m constantly turned on for Jessica, but now that I understood what was going on, I was witnessing first hand how it worked on Tina.

Jessica and I could hear Tina masturbating through the door.

Anyway, Tina finally succumbed to her new desires and as you know, she has already given you her two-week notice. She has also transferred her credits from the college out there to the university near us. As soon as her two weeks notice is over, she will be moving in with us. Jessica and I help Tina pay for her flight here every other day because she needs us to relieve her new craving.

You see, not only does smelling Jessica’s pussy make a girl horny, but tasting her kind of addicts them. Not as powerful as I’m addicted, but enough so where Tina feels this overwhelming desire to please Jessica.

Oh… hold on.

I’m back.

Jessica reminded me to tell you that Tina will make a delightful and delicious maid. I’ve seen her new uniform from the catalogue and I have to admit she’s going to look hot in it. Tina doesn’t know yet so please don’t tell her.

Oh, if you doubt my story, go ahead and ask Tina a very important question. Ask her if she ever had feelings for a girl before she met Jessica and me. I bet her answer is no. Also ask Tina if she understands her sudden desire for the both of us. I bet she doesn’t. She’ll tell you the truth because that’s part of it all, and finally… if you feel like sending another female staff member to investigate more—can you please ensure the next hottie is a redhead?

Sincerely yours,
XXX OOO XXX
Heather Lynn Sanderson