The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author “Snowmancums

Enchantment “Obey”

Chapter 3

James got up and went into the kitchen to get a drink for him and the girls. When he returned he found them both cuddling on the floor with one another. He gave them each a drink and sat beside Michelle. She moved her head up slightly from her laying position and took a drink. James ran his hand over her stomach, soft and smooth. James traced the line of her abs upward until he came to her breast. They were nice and firm. Her nipples stuck out slightly from her body in this position. He drew little circles around the outside of her nipples and felt the little bumps that were caused by his touch on her skin.

James took the drink that was beside him and started to pour a bit on Michelle’s right breast. Michelle jerk a little at the cold feeling and James only helped this by moving his head down to lick off the fluid. The juice gave a sugary taste to her skin and James liked it. He licked all the mess he had made off of her right breast and followed the liquid down to the stop between her breasts where it had seeped. He continued to lick and taste her skin until he felt something wet on his rod. He peered up and saw that Shannon was trying to move her head in between James’ legs to get at his limp member. James moved his left leg a bit giving her just enough room to stick her head in. She at first licked his head but after several licks she just took it into her mouth. James gasped at this.

He had just had the two girls do this together to him but it really never got old how many time it was done. He jerked his head back and laid on the floor spreading his legs so she could have all the access she so desired. Man this felt great and he really didn’t want it to end when he noticed that the little light that was covering his eye lids started to go dark. He opened his eyes to see that Michelle had decided to get into the fun and was lowering herself onto James face. Her pink lips stuck out just a little almost like they were pouting that they weren’t involved, and James was about to make sure that they were a big part of the show. He could smell her now and the aroma was strong but wonderful. He stuck his hands on either side of her hips and help to guide Michelle down onto his face. When she was in place he started to lick and eat her out like a hungry man. She stood still at first probably taking in what was happening but after several moments she started to giggle and move around like a snake. James had to use most of his strength just to keep her in the position he wanted her in. Even though his ears were slightly blocked by her legs and thighs be could hear her breathing heavy and repeating over and over “Yes”.

By this time Shannon was going to town on his now hard cock. She was moving at such a rate that he felt like his head was going to explode. He knew that he had just lost his load so it would be sometime before he lost his next but at the rate she was milking him it might happen quicker.

James just tried to focus on what he was doing, and he knew by the way his face started to get really wet that he was doing a good job. The taste that this girl was releasing was incredible, like some kind of warm sweet honey. James just kept licks and lapping up all that he could until he heard Michelle grasp very deeply. Her breathing had turned into a pant and James knew she was nearing orgasm.

“Oh gawd, oh gawd, that’s it James, that’s itttttttttt….” A flow of liquid flooded down onto James face. More then he could take in all at once and it started to run down his face. James was excited with what he had just done and moved Michelle off as he sat up a bit.

“Ok Michelle I want you to mount me and Shannon, I want you to ride my face”.

James was excited to have the same thing happen with Shannon, but it didn’t hurt either that this was going to be James’ first time inside of Michelle. Michelle got up and Shannon sleeked down James body. James watched as Shannon got into position and started to lower. He stopped her for a moment so he could see Michelle straddle her leg over James mid section and lower herself onto his hard member. Her virgin felt like an inferno to James’ cock. The heat that was generating off of it was remarkable. She slowly started to lower onto it and James watch holding Shannon’s hips just off of his face as his cock penetrated her. His head parted her and after just seconds he could feel how tight she was. Needless to say Michelle pressed on and moved downward onto the pole. Her eyes were closed taking in all the feeling and I am sure a bit of the pain. After all James had never been with someone so tight and he loved it. It was different from Shannon’s pussy. Shannon’s was like that friend you will always love and always want to cuddle with, where Michelle’s was like that total stranger that you get wrapped up in the excitement of the moment. Michelle’s eye’s flicked a bit as her mouth opened just a little so that a sigh was released.

James also heard about the same time a little wine coming from above him. He knew he had left Shannon long enough in the waiting position above him and now it was time for him to feast on her as well. He lowered her onto his face and started to lick in between her waiting lower lips. Hers were a slight bit tighter in look then Michelle’s and firmer. James started to make circle motions using his tongue on her clit. Shannon was wiggling around just about as much as Michelle had just done. Her pussy was a bit more salty but he always said that salt and sweet went well together, two great tastes.

Michelle had finally lowered herself completely onto James and start to try to get adjusted to the position. Every movement that she sat there made James got harder inside of her. Finally she started to move her ass up and down lifting her body just enough to wiggle James penis around inside. James had never felt this style before and it was mind-blowing. He didn’t know if she kept this action up how long he could last but he really didn’t care.

Shannon to on top of him was nearing orgasm. Her moaning was loader and she kept yelling out “oh ya, oh ya.” James knew that soon he would be cover once again in another woman’s fluid but he wanted to try to release just at the say moment as the others. Michelle was moving very fast now and again panting. It finally was just too much for James as his balls tightened and he erupted inside of Michelle. Squirt after squirt was released and she screamed almost at the moment she felt James explode. James could feel that she had gotten a lot warmer especially the area around his cock. Shannon took her cue from the other two and also started to orgasm. James face was once again covered but at the moment he didn’t care he was too caught up in what was happening inside of Michelle as her body compress around his cock to empty him of every drop.

James head flung back the little it need to hit the floor. Shannon collapsed beside him but Michelle just kept on riding him until he was limp. She then got up and lay on the other side of James. James turned his head and kissed Michelle. He then broke the kiss and turn to Shannon to kiss her as well. James looked into Shannon’s eyes after the kiss.

“I told you it would be fun and worth it didn’t I.” Shannon just nodded and James then told them both to “sleep” as he to fell unconscious.

Hours later James woke from his nap. Both Michelle and Shannon were still at either side of him fast asleep. James got up and looked down at the two angels. There bodies were amazing and James smiled at the fact that he had both of them where he wanted. He grabbed his digital camera and went into his room. It took several minutes but he uploaded all the pictures he took earlier of the two girls playing with each other. The photos were hotter then he remembered and he knew that some of his friends would enjoy them. Once the camera was clear and ready to take new photo’s James walked into the room where the girls were sleeping and started to take more pictures. Zooming in on there breast and pussies for several shots. He had made the decision that after today the girls would no longer have the hair on their pussies, he was going to make them shave it all off. But he wanted still to have fun with them before they lost it. He also knew that them shaving would probably make great pictures as well.

James was busy thinking and didn’t realize that the flash from his camera and the noise that it made had brought the girls out of their sleep. The girls upon waking just looked up and knew in order to make James happy they better start posing for some of the shots. So the moved and posed in didn’t sexy ways. After a short time of the girls posing and displaying their bodies James knew that he had to have some release. But he also knew that he really needed to shower as well, he stunk. He told the girls that it was time for a shower and for them to grab some towels out of the closet in the hall and meet him in the bathroom. James ran into Shannon’s room and started to go through the sex objects that he had gone through the other morning. He knew he saw something that he could use in the shower when the time was right but where he had placed it he needed to find. He dug through the cloths he pushed onto the floor until he finally found it, wet water lubricant.

James walked into the bathroom and the girls were standing there naked and ready for their instructions. James saw that Shannon had grabbed a towel for him as well and he placed a kiss of thanks on her cheek. James turned on the water and waited until it was not to hot but not cold either. James looked back when he felt a hand on his ass. Shannon was staring at him well getting in a good feel. James pulled the nozzle that made the shower turn on. James placed the bottle of lube on the shelf next to the shampoo and got into the shower. Shannon was next to follow and then Michelle. James moved around and positioned himself in between the two girls so he could have access to either one. James pulled himself to Shannon so that way his body was rubbing up against hers. He kissed her and started to wrap tongues with her. James could feel her hands on his member and he could feel Michelle’s hands exploring his back and ass. After several minutes of kissing Shannon he knew he wanted to be inside of her. He turned her around so she was facing away from him and told her to bend over and grab the water nozzle. He then lined himself up with her pussy and entered her. She was already wet and felt so inviting. He had no trouble at all pushing all the way in until he was flush with he ass. James gave a rough slap to her ass and Shannon squealed a bit. Then he took his right hand and reached behind him for Michelle’s body. He moved Michelle up against his back and had her wrap her arms under his. He told her to control the motion of his body entering in and out of Shannon. Michelle whispered into James’ ear that this was going to be fun and she would give it her best. She started to rub her pelvis in a circle motion with James’ ass as she placed one hand on his hip and started to move him in and out of Shannon. Shannon started to moan and James did as well. The feeling of Shannon’s warm cunt was wonderful and it didn’t hurt that Michelle started to use her other hand to play with his balls. James was in heaven and loved the slow and fast paces that Michelle had his cock moving in. Michelle pulled up close to his back and to better control the motion, her tongue started to run along his neck and shoulders.

James knew he wouldn’t last long at this pace, two girls giving this much passion at once was intense and overwhelming. Michelle with her tongue on his neck licking slowly, her hands on his balls messaging then as she rubbed her pelvis on James ass controlling the thrusts of his entrance into Shannon, God he was about to loss the biggest load of his life. And he did. It was think someone had taken a shotgun and fired it into Shannon. James started to yell with pleasure and Shannon did as well. The walls of her pussy were to inviting and he gave her every drop that he had. His balls seemed to empty like a waterfall into a large ravine and James was determined to fill it. Just the feel of Michelle’s hand message his balls seemed to generate even more and more cum. He wasn’t sure when it would stop and didn’t really care; he just wanted this pleasure to last for eternity. But all good things come to an end and he could feel his knees starting to give out. He slowly slid down from between the two girls until his bum was horizontal with the tub.

Shannon looked back at the image behind her; she could feel what James had just left in her pussy and the fact that it was starting to drip out of her. Michelle moved over James, her ass right in his face as she started to lower herself in between Shannon ass and pussy licking up the oozing liquid. Shannon started to moan again at this well Michelle made hungry noise.

James wished he had his camera at this moment cause this was truly a sight to see. He could feel himself getting excited again just seeing what Michelle was doing to Shannon. This was better then any porn movie he had ever seen and he was in the middle of it. His member twitched as it snapped back to attention and James knew that he had to take advantage of this opportunity.

He took the bottle of wet lubricate that he had placed beside the bottle of shampoo into his hand. He opened the lid and started to pour it onto his dick. He used his left hand to message it in until he was covered in the stuff and began to masturbate himself to full size. Michelle brought one knee to the floor to better get access to Shannon’s dripping area. Shannon could only moan loudly at what was happening to her at the moment and James just beat to the vision.

Finally he was nice and hard, the liquid from the wet lubricate had made his cock slick and ready for his next plan. He grabbed Michelle’s hip and started to move her rear towards his member. Michelle didn’t resist but at the same time she didn’t take her mouth from the place it was planted. James used one of his hands to part her ass and his other hand started to spread wet lube around her little tight opening.

“Michelle I am going to enter your ass and it may hurt a bit, but I order you to after the initial pain to start feeling only pleasure from it” James spoke.

Michelle spotted for a second as she heard the command and then just nodded as she continued what she was doing. He placed his member at the entrance and moved his hands around he hips. He started to move her downward onto his shaft. She at first made a painful cry into Shannon’s pussy as James pushed in. But that didn’t stop him. With the liquid on his shaft he slid her down slowly but without much resistance. Michelle started to moan again and lap up the fluids from Shannon’s pussy. James couldn’t believe how hot and tight she was. With his hands on her hips he moved her up again and the down up and then down. Grunts came from her and moans came from Shannon. Michelle finally gave up on the licking of Shannon’s pussy and started to focus solely on what was happening on her rear side. She also took over riding James so she could control the amount of pleasure she was getting. Shannon turned around from where she was and knelt down. She played with Michelle’s breasts and began to passionately kiss her. James just laid back and let Michelle ride his dick as the two of them kissed and played with one another.

Somewhere in the pleasure and tightness of her ass James lost track of everything else that was going on. Her ass was squeezing and cradling his member like he had never felt before. He only wanted to live in this moment for the rest of his life and wanted to make the moment live in his mind forever. It had to be at least almost an hour before he felt his balls tighten up again. What was happening to his cock had now just become a tender message without what he thought would be an end. But now he knew it was time to end it. It took several more minutes and then he erupted into her ass. Michelle just slid all the way down when she felt the release to take it all into her. James wrapped his hands around her and gently just squeezed her tits. He felt Shannon’s hand helping his exhausted hands find her nipples. Shannon moved one of his hands down to her pussy as well to rub it through this entire ordeal. It was about this time that the darkness came and James passed out. He had given the two girls all he could and there was no more inside of him to give at that moment. Shannon continued to use his hand to rub herself to another orgasm and Michelle just sat on his limp dick in awe of everything.

The two girls didn’t know why any of this was happening but they couldn’t care. They just knew that forever and a day they would enjoy anything that James did too them and anything they did to each other.