The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emily

Part 6

Miss Scarlett lowered Emily’s body onto the sofa and caressed her cheek with her long red nails. “You feel completely relaxed and safe. You trust me completely. With every breath you sink deeper into relaxation . . . a thousand times deeper.”

“Deeper,” Emily mumbled.

“We are just two girls gossiping together, Emily,” Scarlett whispered. “When you wake up you will feel completely relaxed and comfortable.”

The hypnotist snapped her fingers. Immediately Emily opened her blue eyes, looked around and sat up. When her eyes alighted on Miss Scarlett, she smiled. The hypnotist smiled back impishly.

“Tell me your hottest fantasy, Emily,” Scarlett whispered.

“Oh, gosh,” Emily said softly. She smiled, and her eyes darted around shyly. “I suppose it is to meet a man that I can’t resist.”

“Can’t resist? How so?” Miss Scarlett purred.

“Well, you know,” Emily said. “He would have to be very handsome, with long hair, and eyes that I could just fall into, and have a wonderful scent. We would meet somewhere and it would be love at first sight. He would treat me like a princess and I could not stop myself from wanting him.”

Scarlett grinned wickedly. “Sleep, Emily,” she whispered, and snapped her fingers. Automatically, Emily’s eyes drooped shut, and her whole body collapsed onto the sofa.

“Emily,” Miss Scarlett continued in her sing-song lilt, “In a few moments I am going to wake you up. When you awaken, you will find me to be the most attractive person you have ever seen. You love looking into my eyes. The more you look into my eyes, the more you want to please me. You find that I am wearing the most sensuous, the most attractive, the most compelling perfume that you have ever smelled. I have the most delicious fragrance you’ve ever scented. The more you see me and smell me the closer to me you want to get. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Emily muttered.

“You are in the most beautiful room you can imagine. You will awake to find that you cannot resist me.”

“I cannot resist you,” Emily repeated.

“You find this feeling to be exciting, exotic, erotic.”

“Exciting,” moaned Emily — repeating the word seemed to bring an almost physical pleasure to her. “Exotic. Erotic.”

“And something else, Emily . . . you love to be hypnotized, don’t you?”

“Yesss.”

“You would like me to give you a phrase that will instantly take you to a deep sleep, wouldn’t you?”

“Yesss.”

“That phrase will be ‘Sleep in my spell.” So when you hear me say that phrase, Emily, what will happen?”

“I will sleep in your spell,” Emily mumbled.

“Purrrrrfect,” Miss Scarlet said in her most daring, low voice. “On the count of three you will awaken. You will awaken, feeling very aroused, Emily,” Scarlett murmured gently into Emily’s ear. “You will find me so attractive, and you will feel so aroused, you will be completely unable to resist me. You will be utterly unable to resist me. One, two, three.”

Miss Scarlett snapped her fingers.

Instantly, Emily’s eyes popped open, and she sat up. Her face had a slightly disoriented look, but after a moment, her gaze settled on the tall hypnotist sitting next to her, smiling.

“Miss Scarlett,” the petite blonde began, then looked down, shyly.

“Yes, Emily?” the Southerner prompted.

“I am not sure how to say this,” Emily said softly. “It is just — that you look so beautiful tonight! Your performance was — so thrilling.”

“Why, thank you, Emily,” Scarlett replied.

“It amazes me just how pretty and attractive you are,” Emily blurted out. “Seeing you makes me feel . . . weird.”

An almost devilish smile spread across the hypnotist’s lips. Staring at her subject, she opened her eyes a fraction of a centimeter wider, a gesture that no one else but Emily could possibly notice. A gesture that made her eyes even more hard to resist. “Weird in a good way, Emily?”

“I — yes, in a good way.” Without even realizing it, Emily was beginning to lean towards Miss Scarlett. She simply had to get a better view of those deep brown eyes. “It is like I can’t get enough of you.”

Boldly, Miss Scarlett slid closer to Emily on the sofa. Blue eyes wide, the young woman stared up at the hypnotist. The petite subject’s hands were moving in her lap without her even realizing it. “Do you know . . .” Emily began, then stopped and stared at the floor.

“You are feeling relaxed and comfortable around me, Emily,” Miss Scarlett whispered.

“Yes, I am,” Emily repeated automatically. She looked up at the Kentuckian, blue eyes unconsciously seeking out Scarlett’s brown pools, the pools that she needed to lose herself in.

“You can be completely honest with me,” the tall brunette said, her sing-song voice somewhere between a coax and a command.

“You — you have the most beautiful hair,” Emily blurted out as her hands reached out and went around Scarlett’s shoulders. “I love it. And your perfume. It’s wonderful. I love it. What is it? I love it. I want to touch . . .” Emily’s hands had found the hypnotist’s bun and she ran her fingers haphazardly over it.

Scarlett caressed Emily’s cheek with her right hand and pinned her subject down with her eyes. “Touching me makes you relaxed and comfortable, doesn’t it, Emily?”

“Yes, relaxed and comfortable,” Emily repeated, as she willingly surrendered herself to Scarlett’s hypnotic eyes.

Miss Scarlett pulled Emily’s turtleneck up over her head and dropped it on the floor. “Take down your hair, Emily,” she whispered.

Emily nodded and pulled out the scrunchie, then shook out her long golden hair. Released, the straight flax swished over her face, flowing over her bra and down to her navel.

Miss Scarlett took several pins from her own hair, then shook her head. Cascades of shiny black fell down, sliding over her silk shirt.

The dark-eyed hypnotist’s penetrating eyes transfixed her subject to the couch with her gaze. The presence of her jet-black hair around her face only accented those beautiful eyes. The intensity of her stare paralyzed Emily, who almost squirmed under the Kentuckian scrutiny.

“You can do what you want, Emily,” Scarlett whispered.

The blonde girl nodded, and her slender arms reached, tentatively, for the hypnotist.

Scarlett gleefully allowed herself to be pulled into Emily’s embrace. Their faces met and their noses rubbed against each other.

“What do you want, Emily?” Scarlett said coaxingly.

“You,” Emily said, nodding around her transfixed blue eyes.

“Can you resist me?”

“No.”

Scarlett and Emily began to kiss. In seconds their hands were caressing and stroking each other’s hair. Scarlett began to stroke Emily’s breasts, and groaned in delight as Emily returned the favor. In a moment Emily was caressing the gentle indentation between Scarlett’s legs, and Scarlett’s hands slid into Emily’s jeans.

Emily’s hands moved quickly into her own lap to undo her zipper, then they slid over Scarlett’s body and up behind her neck. Emily gathered the hypnotist’s long black hair over her right shoulder and dropped it so it flowed over Scarlett’s right breast; then she began to caress it, up and down. The hypnotist almost blushed in pleasure at her subject’s touch. In a moment, Emily was squirming at the feeling of Scarlett’s fingers stroking inside her pants.

A knock came on the door.

Scarlett moaned and glanced over her shoulder.

Emily’s petite hands took Scarlett’s head and pulled her back into the crazy, passionate kissing.

The knock came again, louder.

“Just wait here,” Scarlett croaked. She sprang to the door and opened it a crack.

Henry stood there. He glanced past the hypnotist at the young woman squirming on her dressing room sofa, and in an instant decided that he didn’t want to know what was going on. “Um, Miss Scarlett, the taxi is here to take you to your hotel.”

“You will tell him to wait a few minutes,” Scarlett panted, in a tone that would take no argument. Shutting the door in his face, she darted back to the couch and pulled Emily to her.

Emily was more hot and bothered than ever. Scarlett parted her legs and slid Emily’s hands up her thighs. She needed to do no more as her subject began teasing and pressing her sex.

Scarlett tipped her head back and cried out in delicious pleasure as Emily brought her to climax. As shudders ran through her body, Emily’s hands moved to her breasts and stroked them heavily.

Scarlett’s long-nailed hands coaxed Emily’s face to hers, and the two lovers kissed deeply. To Emily’s surprise, Miss Scarlett pulled back a little. For an instant, the hypnotist saw her subject’s hungry blue eyes, almost cross eyed, staring at her, begging her for more.

“Sleep in my spell,“Miss Scarlett said in the tiniest of whispers.

Emily went into trance; her eyes snapped shut, and her body went completely limp. “Emily,” the brunette commanded, “when I snap my fingers, you WILL have an orgasm.”

“Orgasm,” Emily mumbled.

“One, two, three, awaken.”

Emily opened her eyes and reached for Miss Scarlett again.

Scarlett snapped her fingers.

Shudders racked Emily’s body and she cried out in wonder as waves of pleasure washed through her.

The hypnotist snapped her fingers again.

Emily collapsed back on the sofa, moaning as undeniable power flooded her senses. She began panting heavily to catch her breath.

Miss Scarlett rose and made her way, graceful as a cat, to Anna.

“Anna,” she whispered, sing-song, into the redhead’s ear, “When you awaken you will take Emily home and wonder nothing . . . do you understand?”

Anna nodded in her sleep.

Miss Scarlett spun around, her jet black hair swishing around her silk shirt. Emily was still lying, quivering, on the sofa.

“Sleep in my spell,” the hypnotist purred. Immediately the quivering stopped as Emily’s body relaxed into a deep sleep.

“Emily, in a few moments you will awaken completely, having had the time of your life,” Scarlett began. She knelt quickly beside the sofa, and began whispering into Emily’s ear.

“You will remember everything that happened, and love it,” Scarlett continued. “You love how I hypnotized you, the things I did to you, and the way I made you feel when you were hypnotized. And tonight, you’ll have another dream. In it, you will find yourself on a large poster bed. The sheets, the blanket, the pillows, will all be your favorite colors. You and I will be in the bed together, naked. We will make love in your dream, Emily. And in your dream, you will ask me to hypnotize you, and I will hypnotize you. You won’t be able to resist your desire for me, and we can act out any fantasy you’d like.

“So when you wake up, Emily, you will remember everything that’s happened tonight, except the dream you’ll have when you get home. You will remember to give me your phone number, then bid me goodnight.”

“Yesss.”

“One, two, three, awaken.”

Emily’s eyes popped open. She looked down at herself . . . her turtleneck on the floor, her straight blonde tresses flowing around her, her jeans unzipped, her panties soaked, her bra undone, Anna sleeping, Miss Scarlett grinning like a Cheshire cat . . .

“Oh, oh god,” Emily gasped.

A knock on the door came again. “Miss Scarlett!”

“Just a minute!” Miss Scarlett and Emily said together. Both women giggled.

“You were wonderful,” Miss Scarlett purred.

“Oh, god, I have to give you my number,” Emily gasped as she pulled on her shirt and fastened her pants.

Miss Scarlett pressed pen and paper into her subject’s hands, and greedily took the number Emily scrawled on it.

Emily glanced at Anna. “What about . . .?”

Miss Scarlett grinned at her blonde subject. Without even looking at the redhead, she said, “Anna, it is time to go home, wake up.”

Anna opened her eyes and stretched. “Oh my, I must have fallen asleep. I am so sorry!”

Her eyes took in the immaculate hypnotist and her best friend, whose hair was uncharacteristically down and tousled. But she didn’t dwell on it.

“I love how you do that,” Emily said, smiling at the tall Kentuckian.

“Do what?” Anna said absently, as she pulled out her car keys.

“Oh, nothing,” Miss Scarlett purred as Emily led Anna to the door.

“Good night, and thank you,” Emily said as she exited the dressing room and pushed her way past the frustrated Henry.

“Good night,” said the hypnotist, all smiles.

As Emily led Anna towards the car, they heard the voices of the club owner and the performer receding. “You’ve kept the car waiting for an hour!” Henry’s voice proclaimed.

“Oh, but you’re not upset at all, are you?” Miss Scarlett was heard replying.

“No, not at all,” said Henry in a much softer, confused tone of voice. Both girls laughed at hearing that.

“It must be GREAT being a hypnotist,” Anna said as they reached her car and she unlocked the door.

“Oh, yeah, it is, I’m sure,” Emily replied as she slid into the passenger seat.

Anna glanced over at her best friend, her long blonde hair gleaming in the streetlight’s aura. How lovely Emily looks with her hair down, Anna thought as she fired up the engine.

But she didn’t dwell on it.