The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emily

Part 4

After a few moments Scarlett collected herself and stood up. Emily was still standing there, her eyes closed and head forward, arms limp, and her soft blonde hair gleaming all around her. She is so beautiful, Scarlett thought.

“Emily,” she said softly, “on the count of three, you will awaken. You and I are still in the hotel bathroom. We have both taken showers. You are completely comfortable being nude around me. Seeing me nude makes you more confident and more comfortable around me. Following my suggestions makes you more and more relaxed and more and more comfortable. When you awaken you will notice that my breasts need a little more washing. No matter what I do, my breasts will still need washing. You wouldn’t dream of letting me leave if my breasts still need washing. You couldn’t let me leave with my breasts not washed enough. You simply need to help me. You absolutely must help me. Helping me wash my breasts makes you very comfortable, Emily. You feel very good and very comfortable touching my breasts, Emily. The more you feel like you should be uncomfortable, the more comfortable you become. When you wake up you do not need to remember any of my suggestions, you will just act on them without thinking about it. One, two, three.”

Scarlett snapped her fingers.

Emily opened her eyes and looked around. Slowly she started moving her hands back and forth as if she were toweling herself off, and Scarlett did the same.

Emily glanced at Scarlett’s breasts.

“So, how long have you known Anna, Emily?”

“We met in college,” Emily said. “We were in the first introduction to ceramics class.” Emily kept glancing at Scarlett’s breasts.

“That sounds like fun! I think working with clay could be very relaxing,” Scarlett purred.

“Oh, it is. Anna sat next to me and eventually asked me to help,” Emily said. She realized that Scarlett had realized what she was staring at her breasts, and immediately flushed to a deep crimson.

“What is it, Emily?” Scarlett prompted. “You can tell me, you are very comfortable with me.”

“It’s . . . your . . . breasts,” Emily stammered. “They, sorta, could use some more washing.”

Scarlett grinned inwardly. It was great how these suggestions worked. She could have told Emily that she was a pink elephant, and Emily’s mind would have found some way to rationalize it.

Scarlett plucked a “washcloth” out of thin air and slowly moved her long-nailed right hand over her left breast, then her left hand over her right. “This better?” she asked.

“N-no,” Emily whispered.

Scarlett continued to caress her breasts until her dark nipples began to harden. She pushed her breasts together, then let them go, then caressed her nipples with her soft palms. “Is this any better?” she asked.

“Here, let me,” Emily said, and stepped up to Scarlett, placing both hands on her breasts. The hypnotist’s dark eyes widened. She hadn’t expected this quite so soon.

Emily wanted to feel comfortable so much, and wanted to help Scarlett so much. This was the only thing to do. She had to let herself do it. She had to.

“Like this,” the blonde girl said softly. She began to gently caress Scarlett’s breasts as if she were washing them.

“Yess, I think that’s right,” Scarlett whispered.

Without thinking, Emily stroked and caressed Scarlett’s breasts. Pleasure stole across the black-haired hypnotist’s body and she smiled widely. Slowly Scarlett’s nipples began to harden, until they were erect and firm under Emily’s soft fingers. Emily refused to notice that as her hands played with Scarlett’s breasts. Caress, caress, caress. Caress, caress, caress.

Miss Scarlett began to clench and unclench her hands as her smile grew.

Emily looked up at the gorgeous hypnotist and began to drop her hands.

“Don’t stop, Emily,” Scarlett whispered, staring straight into Emily’s blue eyes. Brown on blue. The dark-eyed hypnotist leaned forward slightly, bringing Emily under the power of her gaze.

“Please don’t stop. That feels so good,” she suggested.

It felt so wonderful to Emily to lose herself in those bottomless brown eyes again . . . again? . . . and just obey that wonderful voice. She felt so relaxed and comfortable and she needed to help Miss Scarlett.

Emily’s hands crept up and she began to push Scarlett’s breasts together, fondle them, cup them in her hands, caress them, as she would her own.

“Show me,” the black-haired hypnotist’s voice prompted.

With her mind focused on Miss Scarlett’s deep brown pools, Emily fondled and stroked the lady hypnotist’s breasts. She heard Scarlett whispering to her from the corner of her mind, but all she could think about was how she had to please Miss Scarlett. It felt so wonderful to surrender to those beautiful brown eyes and allow herself to move without thinking.

Miss Scarlett tipped her head back and purred. Released from Scarlett’s hypnotic gaze, Emily’s hands began to slow.

Scarlett ran one hand through her dark hair and stared at Emily again. Immediately Emily’s face lost all expression as her blue eyes focused on Scarlett’s brown. Emily was lost in the dark-eyed hypnotist’s spell. All she could do was keep caressing.

Scarlett placed her long-nailed hands on Emily’s breasts.

Emily’s eyes widened by a tiny degree, but she was so deeply entranced that she had no other visible reaction.

Scarlett began to slowly caress Emily’s breasts, just as Emily was doing to hers. Emily’s eyes opened even wider, in . . . surprise? alarm?

“This makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable, Emily,” Miss Scarlett whispered. She could see the complete acceptance in her subject’s misty blue eyes. “You love to touch me. You love my touch. The more we touch the more relaxed you become. You feel more comfortable the more we touch. Touching makes you feel wonderful. You feel more wonderful than you ever have before.”

“Wonderful,” Emily said softly, still lost in Scarlett’s eyes.

Both women fondled each other madly. Scarlett was used to this, but for Emily it was completely new — and as Scarlett’s suggestions built on each other she couldn’t help but feel . . .

“Pleasure,” Scarlett whispered.

“Pleasure,” Emily replied.

Scarlett was beginning to tremble, this felt so good. The moist dark triangle between her legs was becoming more and more wet and demanded attention. Emily had tilted her head back as far as she could without breaking eye contact.

“You will do anything to please me,” Scarlett whispered.

“I will do anything to please you,” Emily replied.

“You wish to come closer to me,” Scarlett purred.

“I wish . . .” Emily began, and took a hesitating step forward.

Scarlett’s hands moved up from Emily’s breasts to her shoulders. The blonde girl had to tip her head back in order to keep eye contact, but the last thing Emily wanted was to let go of Scarlett’s gaze. Emily’s hands pressed up against Scarlett’s chest as the black-haired hypnotist slowly pulled her closer. Scarlett could stand it no longer. She stooped down and kissed Emily full on the lips. Emily, still unable to break eye contact, could do nothing but gasp.

“Oh, my, that felt sooo good,” Scarlett whispered. It was all she could do not to kiss her subject madly. “It felt so good, you want more. You need more. You need to kiss me. You have never felt such pleasure as you do when we kiss. You feel so comfortable kissing me. You want to kiss me. The more you question this the more you know this is what you’ve always wanted. Kiss me, Emily.”

Emily’s blue eyes searched Scarlett’s magical deep eyes, then her right arm snaked around the black-haired hypnotist’s neck. Her cool hand slipped to the back of Scarlett’s neck beneath her black hair, and with gentle pressure Emily pulled Scarlett’s head to her own. For a moment both women tasted the other’s lips, and then Emily opened her mouth and her tongue slid around Scarlett’s in a loving French kiss. For a moment Scarlett worried that Emily would panic once eye contact was broken, but she needn’t have bothered; her suggestions were all Emily wanted to think about. The kiss went on; Scarlett’s long-nailed fingers cupped Emily’s face, and Emily’s arms tightened around the hypnotist’s neck.

Scarlett pushed Emily down onto the couch. Panting, Emily looked up at the Southerner. The dark-eyed hypnotist grinned, then as Emily smiled back, she lowered herself down onto her hypnotized subject. As Emily’s arms slipped around Scarlett’s waist, the two women’s breasts pressed together and Emily gasped.

“The closer we become the more relaxed you are,” Scarlett whispered as she gazed down at her subject.

“More relaxed,” Emily whispered back.

“The deeper you go, the more comfortable you become with me,” Scarlett purred as her hand caressed her subject’s cheek.

“Deeper,” Emily said softly as she ran her fingers across Miss Scarlett’s silky black hair and down her back to her ass.

“The more we touch the more you fall under my spell,” Scarlett suggested as she tensed in response to Emily’s caresses.

“Under your spell,” Emily agreed as she pulled the black-haired hypnotist’s head down to her and kissed her.

Scarlett ran her hands madly over Emily’s tiny body, from her neck and breasts down to her navel and the soaked place between her legs. With one hand, then both, she caressed Emily’s gold-covered clitoris. Emily began to tremble slightly and went totally limp; her eyes closed as she surrendered to Scarlett’s touch.

Scarlett slipped a finger into Emily’s vagina. Her subject moaned in pleasure. Scarlett reached deeper and stroked the marvelous rough places. Emily shuddered and cried out in pleasure. Emily writhed to and fro and arched her back; still Scarlett drove her on, closer and closer, faster and faster. Her subject’s eyes opened wide as she stared up at the ceiling, unable to do anything but feel Scarlett’s touch.

“Now!” Scarlett commanded as she snapped her fingers with her free hand.

Emily trembled violently as a long orgasm racked her body. Her hands seized the sofa and grabbed it, then she wrapped her arms around herself.

After a moment, Emily seemed to remember where she was. Shivering, she sat up and looked at Scarlett. The dark-eyed hypnotist was smiling radiantly. Shyly, Emily began to smile back, until her grin matched Scarlett’s own.

“Do you . . .” Scarlett began.

“Let me please you,” Emily said at the same time. Both women laughed.

Scarlett shuffled over on the couch until she and Emily were sitting next to one another. Emily leaned her head against Scarlett’s left shoulder, and the dark-haired Southerner slid her arm around her companion’s shoulders.

For several minutes Emily didn’t move.

“Scarlett,” she began, then paused.

“Yes, Emily?” the gorgeous hypnotist prompted.

“I . . . really don’t know how . . .” Emily stammered.

Scarlett reached over to Emily’s face with her right hand and touched her chin back with her little finger. Emily’s head lolled backwards and Scarlett titled her head to the right until Emily could easily see the seductress’ face.

Emily smiled in pleasure as she saw the grin on Scarlett’s lips. With her right hand, the black-haired hypnotist caressed Emily’s cheek, then leaned forward to kiss her. Emily kissed back hungrily. After a moment Scarlett cupped Emily’s head in her hands and looked directly into her blue eyes. Emily eagerly gazed back, and at the word “relax” from her lover, her eyes misted over.

“Emily,” Miss Scarlett whispered, “This is so easy. You know how easy and natural it is. This seems perfect to you. You know exactly what to do. You will do exactly what you’d like done to yourself. It’s so easy and natural.” The hypnotist closed her eyes for two seconds, then opened them. Emily blinked and nodded; and then Scarlett put her hands on her subject’s shoulders. Emily’s gaze dropped; Scarlett shifted in her seat so she was facing the petite blond girl. Then Scarlett gently pushed Emily’s head between her legs.

Immediately, Emily nestled in between the black-haired hypnotist’s legs and began to lick her lover’s soft black hair. Scarlett’s grin made the candles jealous. Slowly, the Southerner caressed Emily’s long hair, all the while enticing her face closer. Emily was exploring Scarlett’s clitoris with her tongue; then her hands wrapped around the hypnotist’s hips and her tongue probed Scarlett’s vagina. The seductress moaned in pleasure. Emily began to lick faster, deeper. Faster and deeper . . . more and more . . .

“Yes!” Scarlett moaned as she slid her hands over Emily’s bare shoulders. At this Emily went wild and brought Scarlett to orgasm with her tongue. But she didn’t stop. Scarlett cried out and shook in pleasure as her hypnotized lover made her climax over and over.

Finally Scarlett collapsed backwards on the sofa and caressed the top of Emily’s head. Emily looked up expectantly.

“Oh, that was so good, Emily. So good. Thank you.”

Emily glowed.

Miss Scarlett looked directly at her subject and caught her gaze. “Sleep,” she whispered, and snapped her fingers. Instantly Emily collapsed on top of her.

Scarlett leaned forward and kissed the tiny blonde girl on the top of her head. Slowly, she stood up and, taking a tissue, began to clean herself off. She noticed the candles had almost burned down.

“Emily, when I awaken you, you will put on your clothes. You will do it automatically, like you do every day. You won’t even think about it. Awake.”

And her fingers clicked.

Emily opened her eyes and sat up. Slowly, she walked over to her discarded pile of clothes and slipped her panties on; then her bra, shirt, jeans and socks.

Miss Scarlett was struggling into her jeans and slipped her velvet blouse on without bothering with a bra. As she zipped up her slacks, she approached Emily from behind as the blonde girl was twisting her golden hair up into a bun.

Scarlett reached around Emily’s head and closed her eyes with a gentle stroke of her hand. Emily instantly fell asleep and fell backwards into the dark-eyed hypnotist’s arms.

“Emily,” the Kentuckian whispered, “On the count of three you’ll wake up. You don’t need to remember anything that’s happened in the last hour. In fact, you won’t remember it at all. Your conscious mind will forget everything. All you remember is that I have just hypnotized Anna. This does not seem odd to you at all; it is simply later at night than you realized. Tonight, you will have a dream. You will have a wonderful dream of me hypnotizing you. In your dream you will fall entirely under my spell, and you will become my hypnotized slave. You will feel wonderful being my slave. When you wake up, you will know that you must attend my show tomorrow night.”

Miss Scarlett walked Emily over to her chair and sat her down.

“One, two, three.”

Emily opened her eyes and looked around. “You just . . .” she began.

“Yes, hypnotized her,” Miss Scarlett grinned. “Anna must have really wanted to be hypnotized tonight. Anyway, I’m sure you girls have to get going. Anna, wake up.” She snapped her fingers.

Anna’s eyes popped open.

“Wow,” the redhead said. “That was neat.”

Scarlett stood and opened the door as the girls stretched and rose from their chairs. “I’m glad you think so,” she smiled. “Maybe you’ll come to my show tomorrow night.”

“Yeah,” Emily said.

“Maybe we will,” Anna grinned.

Miss Scarlett licked her lips as the young women departed, then smiled to herself and closed the door.

In a few minutes they had reached Anna’s car. The redhead unlocked the doors, and as she sat down Emily slid into the passenger’s seat.

“You know,” Emily said as Anna started the ignition, “I’m really glad you convinced me to come tonight. Thanks.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t have missed this!” Anna grinned as she looked over her shoulder and backed up the car.

Emily gazed at her friend. Funny how she’d never noticed it before, but Anna looked great with her eyes done up that way with eye shadow and mascara. Emily had always wanted breasts like Anna’s — generous and full figured. She loved the contrast between her friend’s pale skin and her dark red hair. And the way her friend kept her hair cropped short; how nice it would be to run her fingers through her hair and touch the place where her hair ended and her neck began.