The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An emerging Mind. Chapter 10

Next morning Lottie awoke early for a Saturday and even early for a week day. Wendy was still asleep so Lottie put on a latex dressing gown and walked to the nursery. Slut was still in bed but was awake and Meredith was still sleeping. Lottie asked slut, “Did you have a good night or did she wake up”. Slut replied, “She did not wake up and I slept fine although I had to sleep in my uniform, I could not get it off”. Lottie said, “Don’t worry, It is not designed to come off and it is self cleaning both inside and outside. In the morning before you start your cleaning duties you should go down to the kitchen and have breakfast and then get cook to liquidise baby’s food and bring her up so you can feed her. Make sure she is fed and changed before eight thirty each morning and that she has her dice to throw before nine o’clock. Your duties each day are the same as yesterday and if you finish those you should clean the dinning room and then the ball room on the first floor. You can refresh your cleaning supplies from the scullery where all the cleaning supplies are kept. You need to find you’re Master, four times a day of your choosing, unless he makes specific appointments, so he can relieve his stress. You could go along to his suite on this floor and see if you are able to do your first visit before breakfast. Now before you get out of bed, I would just like to say, slut slut, slut”.

Lottie waited while slut had three successive orgasms and then said, “If you come now I’ll take you to our Master”. Slut climbed very wobbly out of bed and followed Lottie to George’s and Joanne’s suite, she knocked on the door and Joanne shouted come in. Lottie walked in followed by slut and Lottie said, “I have instructed our new maid to find her Master four times a day. She is ready for her first visit and would like to know if Master had any preferences for the remaining three. George raised his head from the pillow and said, “Perhaps Mistress would like to take the first one today”. Joanne said, “If that is what you want dear, what do I do”. George replied, “You used that paddle I brought to bed last night to warm her posterior”. Joanne continued, “So it was you, who started this, my bum is still sore, remove your knickers and bend over here”. Slut removed her knickers and bent over the arm of the chair. Joanne picked up the paddle George had used on her the night before and stated her revenge. On her third strike, Slut started to cum and continued until Joanne had finished.

Joanne then said to George no wonder you like that, I have never seen anyone orgasm as much or for as long as she did.

Slut pulled up her kickers but could not stand, her legs were like jelly and Lottie had to hold her up. They walked out of the room together and Lottie asked, “Are you all right now”. Slut replied, “I think I will stay here for a minute or two before I venture down the stairs”. Lottie continued, “Ok slut don’t stay there too long, you have a lot to do today”. Slut sank down on her knees and said, “Please Mistress, stop doing that”. Lottie said, “Ok and went back into her bedroom”. Just a Slut was getting to her feet, Joanne came out of the bedroom and said, “You still here, come on Slut you have work to do”. Once again Slut slipped to her knees, each new orgasm was bigger than the last and she was not getting on top of them”. Slut replied, “I’ll be along in a minute my legs have gone and I don’t want to descend the stairs until they are better”. Once again she started to rise and Joanne said, “Ok don’t take too long”. Slut sighed and stayed on her feet. Joanne was half way down the first flight of stairs when she turned towards Slut who was now at the top of the stairs saying, “By the way Slut, the Master would like to see you at 10:30 in his office”. Slut tried to grab the banister but missed and sat down on the top step then started to slide down, her sore bum banging on each step which kicked off her orgasm once again. She caught Joanne up at the bottom of the first flight going down and sat on the floor quivering still in full orgasm. Joanne said, “You need to control those, if you hurt yourself while working here we cannot take you to a hospital, you have no National Insurance number so you are not covered by the national health, Here let me help you”. Taking her arm Joanne helped her down the next four flights of stairs.

At the bottom, Joanne said, “Where are you going now”? Slut said, “I am on my way to the kitchen to ask cook for some breakfast for Meredith and me”. Joanne continued, “Very well do take careful and remember to pop along to our room before you go to bed tonight I would like another session on your bum”.

Slut shuffled to the kitchen hoping Mistress Joanne would not call her back. She made it into the Kitchen and she asked cook for the breakfast as instructed by Mistress Lottie”. Cook replied, “Sit down here and I’ll get you yours”. After Slut was sitting at he table, Cook said, “By the way, Slut the vacuum cleaner on the first floor is not working and the ballroom has not been done for a while, see if you can take the one from the ground floor and start on that room today”. Slut was thankful that she was sitting down and replied, “I will certainly make a start on it today Mistress”. Cook said, “Listen lady I am not a Mistress I am a cook and would prefer to be called Cook, you are called Slut we do not call you slave do we”. Slut was in the throws of another orgasm and replied, “What ever Mistress I will call you whatever you like”. Cook put Slut’s breakfast on the table and in front of her and as Slut started to eat, Cook said, “Slut did you say you wanted Meredith’s food liquidised”. Slut shivered and said, “Yes please Cook”. When cook had given slut the breakfast for Meredith, she went back up stairs with the tray and when she entered the Nursery Meredith was thrashing about in her cot. Slut said, “What are you thrashing about for”. Meredith said, “I ant ut of is ed”. Slut replied, I am not allowed to release you until you have had your nappy changed and had your breakfast”. I’ll will release you legs first and change your nappy. Slut changed the diaper and then re-manacled her legs before releasing her hands, Meredith sat up and slut helped her eat the liquidised sludge. When all the food was gone Slut re-manacled her hands, saying, I’ll be back latter I need to start cleaning”.

As slut started cleaning the 2nd floor rooms, Lottie and Wendy were making their way to the dinning room for their breakfast. Wendy said, “I’ve been thinking about your investment initiative and think we aught to do it together rather as a competition”. Lottie replied, “I was thinking the same, we should avoid competitions between us, the last thing we want to do is start a battle of minds”.

Wendy said, “I was thinking about what you said, regarding protecting our minds. I can not find any instructions that would give protection, what have you done”. Lottie said, “Try and put an instruction in my mind that would make me so something embarrassing and keep an eye on the instruction”. Wendy pushed her mind into Lottie’s and pushed a command that would make, whenever Lottie tried to say “Wendy”, she would say Mistress”. Wendy watched the command in Lottie’s mind as it just disintegrated leaving nothing in its place. Wendy said, “That is marvellous, how did you do it”. Lottie replied, “Ask me again when I am fifteen and I will tell you, It’s not that I don’t trust you. But if I made my technique available is could be manipulated against us in hurtful ways”. I had used my old technique to protect you before I developed this process and Meredith changed it against me and compromised you. The brilliance of this technique is that it is almost undetectable”.

Wendy liked the sound of “almost” so decided to take on the challenge. Rather then upset Lottie by searching through her mind, Wendy started searching through her own”. Throughout the morning Wendy searched whenever she had a quiet moment. She continued to search throughout the afternoon and Lottie became suspicious. Lottie stealthily and listened to her mind as soon as she realised was Wendy was doing, Lottie put additional protections in her mind so well hidden that Wendy would never find them but if anyone tried to do anything in Lottie’s mind even while she was asleep it would backfire on the perpetrator.

Wendy persevered throughout the evening and found the routine in her mind. She considered it very clever in its simplicity but also very vulnerable once its purpose and whereabouts were known. She planned to make subtle changes to Lottie so the party on Sunday could be more fun. She pretended to be asleep soon after getting to bed and waited until Lottie was breathing steadily. Her plan was to change the security routine so that any embedded instruction, instead of being deleted would be copied into a hidden part of the mind and stored as original thought. She tiptoed through the areas of the mind where she found her security module and soon found Lottie’s. She started changing it and after ten to fifteen seconds and before she could implement anything there was a blinding flash and Wendy felt real pain in her mind. The pain was so great that she passed out. The attack and counter attack had woken Lottie and she saw that Wendy had been in her mind. She restored her security module and then looked in Wendy’s mind a replayed the memories of the past hour. She saw how Wendy had found her own routine and what she had planned to do to her. Lottie decided to implement some changes in Wendy. Lottie changed the routine so that all commands or instructions given by Lottie verbally would be turned into rules and stored in Wendy’s mind where she would not find them. She also planted a bomb that would cause Wendy to forget what she was doing whenever she got close to looking at the security routine. When Lottie was satisfied that Wendy was still safe from a telepathic incursion but completely compromised by her words and that her own mind was still safe and intact, she then settled down to sleep.

Sunday morning was cold but bright and only a little breeze, not a typical early February day. Lottie awoke bright and refreshed. Wendy, on the other hand, awoke with a spitting head ache and anything but refreshed. Lottie shouted, “Come on, its breakfast time, we need to plan how we are going to this party. Wendy felt compelled to follow Lottie but it was a fleeting sensation, replaced by a firm decision to follow Lottie down stairs.

Although Wendy wanted to discuss why she was feeling so rough, she was too embarrassed to mention what she had been trying to do. Throughout breakfast the headache eased and by ten o’clock it was almost all gone.

Lottie had left Wendy and gone to find George, she wanted to talk about what had happened. Wendy tried to think back to what had happened but the memories were as if they were encrypted and she couldn’t remember.

After a late lunch, Lottie went in search of Wendy and found her sitting in the drawing room, she said, “Are we going to play at being Mistress and submissive slave this afternoon”. Wendy said, “I will pretend to be your mistress and you must pretend to do as I instruct”. Lottie said, “You will have to believe it, pretence will soon be spotted, I will adjust my mind so I have to obey you”. After a short delay Lottie had change her mind so she would have to follow Wendy’s verbal instructions for the next four hours and then said “Done”. Wendy said, “Ok let’s try it. Change your clothes onto a cat suit, arm binder and bondage shoes. Lottie changed her clothes to match the picture she saw in Wendy’s mind,

Wendy said. “That is perfect, you should get used to that so you will appear natural, so don’t change it again unless I give permission. Lottie thought. “She is really getting into this; let’s see how far she will take it”. The boots were a little uncomfortable but the lubrication inside her cat suit was exquisite. Since George has showed her who to use kinetic arms and hands she was not bothered about the binder and as yet Wendy had not been as spiteful as Judith.

Wendy said “When you were in Judith’s bondage what else did you have, No don’t tell me, make it the same and give yourself a dog collar”. Lottie materialised the gag in her mouth, gas mask on her head, a floor length cape with its hood up and a leather collar around her neck on the outside of the cape locking the hood up and the cape on. Wendy materialised a lead which she attached to the collar. Lottie thought “Dam, I never thought of this, I can’t control Wendy without my voice and now she thinks she is my mistress”. Wendy changed her clothes to match the leather outfit Dominique wore when she arrived and then tugged on the lead. Wendy pulled Lottie out into the hall saying “when I pull on this lead you must follow like a well trained dog”, She move to the front door and put her mouth close to Lottie’s ear saying, “We don’t want anyone here to see you dressed like that or to know where we are going so I ordered a taxi. Let’s wait outside and by the way you can not remove the gag or mask until I give you explicit instructions to do so”.

Wendy continued to walk outside holding on the Lottie’s lead with Lottie following on behind matching Wendy’s pace perfectly. Wendy started walking down the long drive, making her way to the gate. Lottie’s boots were becoming much more uncomfortable. Without realising it, she had started to limp slightly and Wendy stopped. Looking at Lottie’s boots Wendy said, “Are you finding those uncomfortable”. Lottie nodded and Wendy continued, “Well why don’t you change them into Ballet Boots and change the anatomy off you legs and feet to make then the most comfortable shoe you can ever wear. Wendy had thought about this and then said, “As well as making your legs and feet comfortable in the ballet boot, make your mind comfortable with having to wear then all the time”. Before Lottie could consider the implications of that instruction she carried it out and all the discomfort in her feet disappeared but she was now two or three inches taller than Wendy.

Wendy tugged on the leash and they carried on walking. Wendy watched Lottie stride out as if she was in her favourite trainers. They reached the gate at half past two. As they were standing there Wendy said, “How are you enjoying your bondage, Nod if you are comfortable and shack your head if not”? As Lottie was feeling very comfortable so she nodded her head”. Wendy continued, ”The taxi should be here in about five minutes. You must not change your clothes in any way unless I instruct you otherwise, but until we get to school make your appear as your normal wear”.

Lottie matched Wendy by changing the appearance of her clothes to be a leather miniskirt, cotton tube top and appropriate footwear.

The taxi arrived and Wendy gave the instructions to the driver then got in the taxi pulling Wendy in beside her. Wendy still had hold of the invisible lead. The driver chatted all the way to school and Wendy conversed happily. As he pulled up outside the school, he said, “Your friend is very quiet”, Wendy replied, “She as about to put on a performance, and she is a little nervous. The taxi driver whished Lottie the best of luck and then drove off. As soon as the taxi was out of sight, Wendy instructed Lottie to change her appearance back to show her bondage. As the lead became visible again, Wendy started walking up to the main door. When they entered the school there were a lot of girls milling around and when they saw Wendy and her companion they instantly assumed it was Lottie and tried to talk to her. Wendy said, “She can’t talk she is wearing a gag, do any of you know the whereabouts of Julia Ravensworth”. One of the girls said, “She is holding a party in the senior girls dormitory, Wendy pulled Lottie towards the stairs. They climbed the grand stair case and then moved to another less salubrious fight of stairs. At the top of these Wendy went up to the first large door and knocked. At first there was no answer, so she knocked again louder”. The door was answered by Hazel Ward one of the senior girls who had no responsibilities who said, “What do you want and who is this”. Wendy said, “Julia Ravensworth asked us to come this is Lottie Townsend”.

Hazel said, Come in but be quite there is a demonstration going on”. Wendy pulled Lottie into the room and all the senior girls were gathered up at the other end of the large room. Wendy asked, “What is going on”. Lottie could see that the girls were grouped around an older woman who was the only one talking. She could not hear so he slipped into the mind of Julia. What she found that Julia was hypnotised and the woman was giving instructions to each of the girls for the remainder of their final year. Lottie looked back through the instructions and found that this Hypnotist was the sister of Hazel and Hazel was fed up being the last one on any list to be considered for any job. She was going to be the queen of the final year. Lottie then looked through Julia’s memory so see what she had planned for her. Julia did not have any evil plans for Lottie; all she had planned was for Lottie to be the maid for the afternoon carrying a tray of nibbles. What she planned for Wendy however was much different; Julia saw Wendy as the best looking girl in the school and secretly lusted after her. When Hazel had told her that her sister was a stage hypnotist Julia had agreed to let her come if she would hypnotise Wendy and make her Julia’s love slave. Lottie left a hidden instruction that would wipe out any instructions left by Hazel’s sister or any other hypnotist at the end of the day.

The hypnotist finished her programming and shouted to Hazel, “Is that Wendy and Lottie, bring them over here”. Lottie was trying to remember if she included hypnosis in Wendy’s security watchdog.

She know she was impervious to hypnosis but she could not remember if had put the same protection in Wendy’s mind. Hazel introduced the girls to her sister and the hypnotist moved straight in with her induction speech. Lottie watched Wendy go under and listened as the hypnotist give instructions to Wendy that would make her very subservient to Julia and Hazel. When Hazels name was mentioned Lottie was horrified and moved into the hypnotists mind. She moved down thought her mind until she was much lower than could be reached by hypnotism and then inserted commands that would remove her free will and make her venerable to anyone. She then instructed her to change Wendy’s programming so it would only be active until the end of the month which was in less than two weeks. When the hypnotist was finished with Wendy Lottie gave an impression of being hypnotised and the woman started on her saying, “You love your latex bondage more than you love life, whenever you are free of your bondage you will feel as if you have lost your most precious possession and the longer you are out of your bondage the worse that feeling will get. After four hours you will be forced to reapply the bondage again. You will also do and think what ever Julia or Hazel instructs you to.

The hypnotist then instructed everybody that on a countdown from five, they would all wake up, not remembering being hypnotised and with no awareness of any lost time. She then counted down and everyone became awake. When Julia spotted Lottie and Wendy she looked at the Hypnotist and she nodded. Julia walked over to Wendy and said, “Wendy, you now love the taste of my pussy and you can not get enough of it. You will do anything for me in the hope that I will let you eat my pussy. Now take Lottie over to the buffet table and fit her with the tray we made, then fill it up with food and send her around. Wendy pulled the leash and walked toward the food table. By the table there was a wooden tray with some leather straps attached. There was a short strap fastened in the middle of the long side this was obviously a waist belt and the others were attached to the opposite corners and much longer. Wendy fastened the waist belt around her waist and to other two around her neck. Wendy adjusted the neck straps until the tray was horizontal and then loaded tit with food. Lottie had to lean back to balance the weight of the food and found it difficult walking about.

Lottie went slowly around the room and as she passed groups of girls they took items from the tray. When she reached Julia, she stopped and Julia said, “Are you sure you are alright, in all that latex, are you not roasting in there. When you have dispensed all the food, come back and I will release some of your bondage”. Lottie continued walking around the room until the tray was empty and then went back to the food table. There was no one there to help her and she could not see Wendy or Julia.

After two or three minutes one of the other girls came over and started filling the tray. When all the remaining food from the table was on the tray, Lottie started her slow walk around the room. This time the girls took less and she had to walk around three times before it was all gone. Lottie looked for Wendy or Julia and there was no one there. She was still searching with her eyes and did not notice Hazel approaching. Hazel stood beside her and said, “Well now little girl what are we going to do with you. My sister Ronnie would like you are her pet”. Hazel unfastened the straps on the tray took it off and then said, “Follow me”. Hazel led Lottie out of the room and down the two flights of stairs. They walked through a number of juniors and out through a side door into the car park. Ronnie was standing by a large Mercedes and when she saw Hazel and Lottie approaching, she gleefully shouted here you are. Ronnie said, “Get in you adorable little pet”. Lottie got in thinking “Good you can take me home”. Ronnie reached in and fastened Lottie’s seat belt she then turned to Hazel and said, “Your life should improve now, sis and thank you for my little present here”, nodding at Lottie. The two sisters hugged each other and then Ronnie waked around and got in the drivers door. Starting the engine she then set off down the drive and the bottom she turned on her right indicator but Lottie was in her mind and she turned left. They proceeded down the road towards the mansion and as they approached the gates Lottie opened them and forced Ronnie to turn into the drive. The gates closed behind them and Ronnie stopped right outside the front door.

Ronnie switched off the engine and then said, “What are we doing here”. She moved her hand towards the key again and found she could not touch it. George appeared at the door and said, “Is that you Lottie, what had this woman done.” He opened the driver’s door and said “Get out”. He then walked around to the Passenger door and reached in to undo the belt before helping Lottie out.

George instructed them both to enter the house and ushered them into the drawing room. Lottie sat in her armchair and said to George telepathically that this was another evil hypnotist who had hypnotised Wendy to become a sex slave. George looked into Ronnie’s mind and replayed all the events of the afternoon. George then linked his mind into Wendy’s and found a very happy soul, she was kneeling between Julia’s knees lapping at her pussy and savouring a delicious feast. George left her and returned to Lottie saying, “What would you have me do with this person. Lottie replied telepathically that it was up to him but she needed some re-education not to prey on young girls.

Peter said, “You seem to have taken a shine to my daughter. Was it her clothes or some other attribute”. Ronnie replied, “Partly it was her outfit but the major influence was that she was already someone’s slave”. Peter was a little confused so he search Ronnie’s mind and reviewed what she did for a living and how she lived, together with what had happened today from her prospective. He learned that the invite to take Lottie to school was a rouse to get Wendy there and what was intended for Wendy.

Peter looked in to Lottie’s mind and learnt what Wendy and Lottie had planned and what Wendy had implemented and how Lottie had intervened in the hypnosis performed on Wendy. Peter then said to Ronnie, “I think it would be good for you to try on some clothes like the ones Lottie is wearing”. Ronnie replied, “I have often wanted to try on clothes made out of latex, but I have always been too scared”. Peter said, “I’ll leave her choice of clothes to you, but just remember all the females in this house wear latex. Peter turned and left the room while Lottie morphed Ronnie’s attire into one of her magic cat suits with built in plugs, socks and gloves. She was going to fit some boots on to Ronnie’s feet when she realised that she was wearing ballet boots. She tried to find the instruction from Wendy and when she found it, made Ronnie’s legs, ankles and boots to match hers.

She then turned the body of the cat suit into a corset and then added a full head mask with the face as a gas mask. Over the top she materialised a thick rubber maroon floor length military style double breasted mackintosh. Ronnie lifted her hands to feel all around her head, she felt the filter in front of her mouth and then around the back to find a fastening or zip. Not finding one she asked Lottie, “How do I get it off”. Lottie replied telepathically, “You don’t, it is completely indestructible. You could walk through a fire or walk on a bomb and you would not get hurt, you will never need the toilet or a wash. The filter on the mask will also enable you to breath under water. What is your problem; I have been wearing mine since the start of last term. Ronnie said, ”It feels very nice against my skin, but how do I eat”. Lottie said, “Stay here until dinner time and I will show you”. Lottie then tried her feet in a walk and then a dance” and then thought to her self, “Wendy, what have you done”. Lottie sat down in her armchair and as she did Ronnie walked to the door, she wanted to run but wondered why Lottie had not stopped her. Then she realised that if she did not willingly stay to dinner she would not find out how to take the mask off. She returned to Lottie and said, “How did you speak to me in my head”. Lottie replied telepathically, “I am wearing a gag underneath this mask so that is the only way I can”. Ronnie said, “It may be the only way you can, but how do you do it”.

Lottie said, I’ll try and explain in a minute, just let me think for a bit”. Lottie search through her mind to find the instruction Wendy made regarding the boots and as first she could not find it al all then she tried to approach the problem from a different angle and this time she had more luck. She found the instruction that was to make her mind comfortable with having to wear them. She tried to delete the instruction but that did nothing to her mind and when she placed a command in her mind to undo the command, the instruction melted before she had finished it. She stamped her foot shouting telepathically, “Foisted by my own petard. If Wendy does not get here before six o’clock I am stuck in these boots”.

She linked with Wendy and asked, “When are you coming home”. Wendy replied, “My goddess says I am home”. Lottie said “And who is your goddess”. Wendy replied, “Why Hazel of course”. Lottie drilled down in Wendy’s mind down the where the hypnosis fed instructions resided and purged them all. She then moved back up to the top of her mind and said. “Wendy, get it together, Hazel is not your goddess and neither is Julia. You need to put Hazel back in her place and get back here pronto”. Wendy was rubbing Hazel’s shoulders gently and she stopped suddenly. Hazel said, “I did not tell you to stop slut”. Wendy stood up and said, “You called ME a slut”. Hazel was shocked at the veracity of the way Wendy had said ME and tried to recover by saying, “Wendy calm down we are only having a bit of fun”. Wendy said, “If you want fun I’ll give you fun”. Then moving into Hazels mind, she removed her ability to say no and her ability to give instructions. She also made her arousal linked to any little embarrassment or humiliation but removed her ability to climax without being instructed to by someone younger than herself.

Wendy witnessed Julia tied to the bed with the bottom a small Schweppes bottle showing in her vagina. Wendy realised that Julia was hypnotised and awaiting Hazel to give her an instruction which would now never come, so he drilled down in her mind and changed her controller and Mistress from being Hazel to being her. She then undid the straps and said Julia, “Get up and take me home”. Julia stood up and said, “Right away mistress, can I take this bottle out of my pussy”. Wendy said, “Maybe, after you get me home”. The pair of them walked through the school, Wendy was still wearing her leather outfit but Julia had nothing on below the waist. They passed a few girls who shouted abuse at Julia for her dress but Julia did not respond. Wendy had no experience of being a mistress and was confused as to why Julia did not answer back. Wendy looked into Julia’s mind and was shocked at what she saw. Julia had deferred all to her as mistress and it was the mistress who was responsible for embarrassment and not for her slave”. They had walked past twenty girls before Wendy understood what she needed to do.

Wendy pulled Julia into an empty classroom and then morphed her top into a full length long sleeved latex coatdress. Julia leaned close and kissed her full on the lips and kept it there for a minute or more then breaking away she said, “Thank you mistress”, they then walked out the car park and to Julia’s BMW Mini Cooper. After they got in and fastened their seat belts, Julia drove out of the car park and down the road towards the mansion. As they approached the gates, Wendy opened them and they drove up to the house. The time was five fifteen and Lottie was standing on the door step. As Julia and Wendy got out of the car Lottie said, “Thank you for coming back, I need your help”. Wendy replied, “What help did you give me we I was hypnotised. Lottie replied, “You are strong enough to help yourself, my protection routine stopper me form helping you and from putting myself right. I can remove the instructions you placed in my head but not the commands that are still on place. I need you to cancel them”. Which, commands in particular do you wish me to cancel”? Lottie continued, “You made my mind comfortable with wearing these boots and because of that I can not change my feet and legs, back to how they were and take them off”. Wendy asked, “Are the boots not comfortable”. Lottie replied, “Of course they are comfortable, that is not the point. They are just unsuitable footwear for most occasions”. Wendy continued, “I don’t understand your problem, you can change reality so people only see what you want them to see so that argument doesn’t hold water”.

Lottie pleaded, “Wendy, please. Just remove the control that you placed on my mind”. Wendy said, “Why the rush”. Lottie said, “When I gave you the ability to control my mind, I limited it until six o’clock. Wendy looked at the clock and said, “Just over half an hour to go”. Lottie said, “Yes and you are just wasting time”. Wendy said, “So I have thirty minutes before my control over you finishes”. Lottie was getting frustrated and shouted, “Wendy please, before we run out of time”.

Wendy replied, “If you want me to do something shouting at me is not the way. Lottie you will now forget that you wanted to take off the boots and you are so comfortable in your footwear that you will not give them any thought until bedtime. You will also lift the six o’clock limit on my being able to control your mind. You will address me as mistress when ever you speak to me or refer to me. The mask and gag you are wearing are now part of your head and can not be removed”.

Although Lottie was frustrated she had not turned off her distrust of Wendy and had had blocked everything Wendy said after “Lottie you will now”. Lottie read all the instruction Wendy had spoken by replaying her memory. Lottie decided that she would wait before she got her own back and would play possum so she said, “What were we talking about mistress”. Wendy said, “You were asking about Julia here and what we should do with her”. Lottie replied, “I’ll leave that to you, I have Ronnie in the drawing room to see to”. Wendy asked, “Who is Ronnie”. Lottie continued, “She is Hazel’s sister and is the one who hypnotised you”. Wendy said, “In that case you look after Julia and I will take Ronnie”.

Wendy walked off leaving Lottie and Julia standing in the hall way. Julia said, “What was all that about”. Lottie decided it was time to remove her gag so as soon as it was gone, she replied, “Wendy was getting a little ahead of herself and will soon find out that you should not mess with a master”. Come Julia and I will try and put your mind right”.

They both walked up stairs to Lottie’s and Wendy’s suite. Lottie said, “sit on the bed and I will see what I can do”. Julia sat on the bed and Lottie burrowed down to find the hypnosis. She found it quite quickly having been in her mind before and started to unpick it. She removed the compulsion to obey Wendy and her subservient streak. She tided up the quick changes Wendy made and then removed all the embedded programming, she then protected Julia’s mind form anyone but her. George or Wendy would not be able to implant any instructions in Julia and no one would be able to hypnotise her”. As Julia came out of the fog her mind had been in, she looked at Lottie still in the gas mask and said, “I think I owe you a great deal of gratitude, you seem to have helped me but are you able to help your self”. Lottie removed the dog lead, cape and gasmask and morphed her catsuit into a tea shirt and jeans. The boots took on the appearance of trainers.

Julia said, “That is much better, but how do you do that”. Lottie said, “Julia you are a mature well adjusted young lady about to embark on the world, what was that party all about at school today”. Julia said, “I have lusted after Wendy since that first day when I showed you both around the school. Hazel offered an opportunity for me to get into her pants and I took it”. Lottie said, “I am not sure I understand, what do you want, I thought you wanted her in your knickers”.

Julia said, “One thing I learnt during that episode with Miss Foxworthy and again today with Hazel’s sister, I discovered that I like being submissive. The closer I get to leaving school the more frightened I become”. Lottie said, “I know very little about you, other than that you are very Intelligent. Where are your family”? Julia replied, “I don’t have a family any more my Mother died when I was twelve and my farther was killed in Iraq last year. I have no home and all the money my Father left is in a trust until I am twenty one”. Lottie asked, “What do you want to do when you leave school”. Julia replied, “I don’t really want to leave, I have no where to go and I am too scared to choose a course at collage or university”. Lottie said, “Ok I know you wanted Wendy but you will have to make do with me, I will be your mistress and will guide you to make the best of your self. I need a financial wizard and your best subject is maths, therefore you will seek out the best course you are able to attend and apply for a place.

Whenever you are in the outside world you will portray a confident young woman who knows where she is going. Whenever you are not, this will be your home and here you will be my subservient slave”. Julia said, “Lottie, thank you that is what I want, but saying those words does not make it happen”. Lottie moved into her mind and repeated her words as instructions and then said, “They do now, get down on your knees and get your tongue working in my pussy”. Lottie caused her cat suit below her waist to disappear and even the boots vanished. While Julia was eating Lottie out, Lottie was working on her legs, ankles and feet to make them normal. Julia was very proficient at female sex and Lottie was soon moving to her first lesbian orgasm”. When Julia was using her mouth to clean up, Lottie was in a sexual haze, thinking that was very good, perhaps we can both have Wendy”.

When Julia moved her head away from Lottie and sat back on her heels, Lottie stood up and tested her feet, she was standing on the souls of her feet despite the strong feeling that she should be wearing ballet boots; she fought this feeling and then made her mind comfortable with her current stance. When she had finished, she said, “There is more than one way to skin a cat”. Julia looked at Lottie and realised that the statement was not directed at her so she said, “Mistress, thank you. You have made me very happy and I will always do as you direct”. Lottie said, “It is Dinner time so we had better go to the dining room”. Lottie restored her dress and then morphed Julies into one of her magic cat suits which looked like a harem outfit.

They walked down the stairs together and met Wendy coming out of the Drawing room. Wendy looked at them both and said, “You look like two cats that have just had the cream”. Julie replied, “That is just how I feel”. Wendy projected her mind at Julia with the attention of giving her cat’s ears and a tail, but she came up against something hard and then the pain she felt the previous night came back with a vengeance. As she fought against the pain she had an impression that her body and clothing were changing. When the pain subsided she was wearing the clothes and boots Lottie had been wearing earlier complete with arm binder, gag and mask. Lottie said, “Come Julia I am hungry”. They both walked towards the dining room, leaving Wendy wobbling on her towering heels. When Lottie led Julia into the dinning room she introduced Julia to her Dad, her Mum whom she knew from school and Wendy’s mum. George said, “I’ve seen you before, aren’t you the head girl at Lottie’s school”? Julie said, “Yes Sir I am and Lottie has kindly agreed to manage my future”. George continued, “That is a polite way to say she is your Mistress. Lottie where is Wendy, she is late”. Lottie said, “She was in the drawing room with Ronnie, before she tried to change someone under my protection”. George said, “What have you done, you must remember she is your sister”. Lottie replied, “I never forgot, but perhaps you should remind her”. George opened his mind and searched the front of the house, then said with a tone of urgency, “Lottie you had better go and see to Ronnie, she is in the drawing room, we will hold dinner until you return”. Lottie stood up and ran out of the room, she had felt the urgency in his voice and opened her mind to find Ronnie. What she found was pain and a lot of it”.

She rushed into the room and saw that Wendy had turned Ronnie into a standard lamp. The old standard lamp pole was embedded in her arse and the bulb and lamp shade was sticking out of her head. The bulb was on and the electricity was flowing through her body. Lottie disconnected the electricity and then removed the bulb and shade from her head. She restored the skin and bone on her scalp and repaired the hood and mask. She then removed the material that glued her teeth together and freed her lips. Next came the pole in her bum and when Lottie tried to remove it she found it had caused major organ damage and she had to restore many parts of her digestive tract and reinserted the two plugs. Lottie then took her hand and she stepped off the base. They walked slowly towards the massive dinning room while Lottie tried to deal with the mental trauma Ronnie was experiencing. Lottie didn’t want to delete it so she turned it into a nightmare that she would remember when she tried to use Hypnotism for self interest.

When they got to the Dinning room Lottie set Ronnie down next to Kathy and said, “When food is close to your mouth the mask will disappear”.

While Lottie was out George was looking in Wendy’s mind and had learnt how evil she had become and what Lottie had done to her. Wendy was now sitting on the seat outside their suite, not being able to open the door and was trying to fight the control that Lottie had placed on her. George could not determine exactly what Lottie had done, Wendy’s mind control ability was not affected but she was unable to use it.

Slut brought out the food and they all began to tuck in. Ronnie found that Lottie was right if she placed food on her fork and brought it up to her mouth; she was able to eat without issue. Whenever the fork was on the plate or resting on the table the mask was as solid as it was before.

After the first course was finished, George said, “Lottie perhaps you should tell your Mother and Kathy what Wendy has done today”.

Lottie started her dialogue from after lunch and provided a graphic description of the afternoon’s events that included Wendy’s slide into malevolence and finished with her orgasm up stairs and then moved to her finding Ronnie. When she was finished Kathy said, “That doesn’t really surprise me, She has always had an evil streak but up until now she has always been able to control it. Perhaps that saying is right, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Joanne said, “That is no excuse, look at Lottie, she has accepted that, great power requires greater responsibilities”. George said, “What are we going to do with her”. Lottie said “Leave her to me, Julia and I have plans”. George looked at Julia who said, “I am sure I have a plan but until Lottie tells me about it, I won’t know what it is”.

Ronnie said, “The things Wendy did to me were very cruel and were designed to end my life in a very painful way. I hope this plan has some recompense for those actions”. Julia replied, “I’m sure Lottie will do what she feels is right”. George said, “I would like to know what she had done already, Wendy is upstairs trying to remove her bondage without success and her powers seem to be intact”. Lottie replied, “It is, she just cannot use it on anyone in this family or household. As Wendy is part of the family she cannot use it on herself. To protect Julia, I would like you to take her into the family. George can you get your lawyer to arrange for the adoption and you can employ Ronnie in the household”. George said, “What about Julia’s real parents”. Lottie replied, “They are both dead, she has no one. That is why she was so scared and needed someone else to take charge of her”.

George said, “Ok if that is what you both want”. Julia said, “Yes please”. After dinner was finished, Lottie said to Ronnie, “It may be best if you go now”. Ronnie said, “Dressed like this, how do I wash, go to the toilet or earn my living”. Lottie said, “Washing and toilet are no longer necessary. With this suit on you will always be clean comfortable and healthy. With regard to earning your living, what do you do other then your hypnotic stage shows”. Ronnie said, “Nothing really” Lottie continued, “How long would your maximum time be from entering the theatre to leaving it at the end”. Ronnie said, “four and a half hours”. Lottie looked in her mind to check were she got that time from and found evidence of two that ran over four hours. Lottie altered reality and then said, “When you stand outside the theatre or other venue, say the Words ‘Show time’, and your appearance will change to that of your stage performance clothing and if you leave the theatre before the four and a half hours you can revert to what you look like now, by saying ‘End Show time’, or you can wait and it will change automatically after four and a half hours from when you said, ‘Show time’. Now go and no practicing with your dress before your next show”.

Lottie took Ronnie out to her car and watched her drive down the drive. As she reached the road the gates opened and she drove out onto the road. Lottie went back into the house and walked up stairs to find Wendy. She found Wendy still sitting on the landing and said, “Would you like me to open the door”. Wendy said telepathically, “What have you done and how did you do it, I thought I had control of you”. Lottie replied, “How long have you had your powers and where do you think mine have been all that time”. Wendy replied, “I thought I had outsmarted you and used your powers against you. For months, I have been frustrated by your lack of retribution when you have been wronged. If I had had your powers then, I would have whipped some ones arse”. Lottie said, “These powers are far too strong for petty vendettas. If you can’t control yourself you will end up like Judith and Meredith”. Wendy said, “Well get me out of this bondage and we can discuss it properly”. Lottie said, “You have powers, get yourself out, I had to, I got no help from you”. Lottie then left the room closing the door behind her. Julia was waiting at the bottom of the stairs and when Lottie reached her she said, “I ought to go back to school, but I can’t go dressed like this”. Lottie said, “I gave you the ability to choose your own dress”. Julia said, “How do I do that”. Lottie said, “Imagine a picture of what you want to look like, and say, “Lottie is my mistress”.

Julia thought of a ball gown and high heel pumps and then said “Lottie is my mistress”. Reality around the cat suit changed and visually she matched her mental image and she said, “I still feel rubber against my skin but I look fantastic”. Lottie said, “The feeling on your skin will never change you are bullet proof and fire proof, but you can change how other people see it”. Julie thought again and said, “Lottie is my mistress” and she changed into her school uniform. Julie leaned down and kissed Lottie then said, “You are wonderful, I am so lucky to have found you”.

After Julia had returned to school, Lottie went to find her Father to ask him if he had any objections to bringing Julia into the family. George said, “I have no objections at all but what do you have in mind”. Lottie told him about her long time aims to build up an Investment Company and get Julia to run it until she qualifies and then they could run it together. George said, “That is a very good plan and I will help as much as you want, I will talk to Mr Haskell and get the ball rolling. What are you going to do with Wendy”? Lottie replied, “I am not sure yet, it depends on her. You and I both had a choice when we discovered our powers, whether to have become very hurtful and evil or to have a bit of fun, while we learned how to use it”. George replied, “Some of our lessons were quite evil, your woman at he service station for instance”. Lottie said, “I had forgotten about her but what about Pricilla”. George said, “Yes you are right we need to be very careful, anger is a powerful emotion and can definitely change fun into something really nasty”.

Lottie said, “That is what I don’t understand about Wendy, I don’t think she was angry, she went straight to being evil. I have made her bondage indestructible and unchangeable while she remains evil, it will only change when she starts to cherish humanity”. George said, “That could take a long time”. Lottie said, “We have a long time, but it is down to her”. George said, “Does she know it is down to her, she may be just fighting your incarceration. Lottie said, “You are right I will go and talk to her”.

Lottie entered the suite she shared with Wendy and found her lying on her bed. Lottie sat down beside her and said, “Wendy, you need to know that I love you and would never hurt you. I thought we were going to have a bit of fun but, your evil actions against the hypnotist and I have made it necessary for you to stop and think. The power controlling you will grow to counter all attempts by you to fight it. You need to think about why you are in this situation and deal with that before you address your bondage. I will make it so you can go to school but you are in your bondage until you address your malevolent personality”. Wendy replied telepathically saying, “I thought I had you, how did you overcome my domination”. Lottie replied, “You are not listening, how I overcame your domination is not the issue, my telepathic abilities are thousands of times stranger than yours and I have protected myself and everyone under my protection so that no one else can ever take even a little bit of control ever again and be warned there are no guard routines like last time, any mind trying to exert harmful instructions or control will now just cease to exist”.

Wendy became quiet and contemplated what Lottie had said, “She replayed all her actions from the previous night and did not recognise any that were malevolent, she was about to raise this with Lottie when it occurred to her that this was probably the issue.

Mean while lying on the other bed, Lottie was reviewing her day; she contacted Julia, telepathically and asked her if everything was all right. Julia replied, with her mind saying, “I am more than fine, having you as my friend and mistress is just heaven although the other girls in the senior dormitory are still under the influence of the hypnotist and Hazel is acting very strange”. Lottie replied, “Give ma a minute to check the other girls”. She looked into the mind of two of Julia’s so called friends and found that the hypnotist had allowed for a closure trigger.

She then links back to Julia and said, “Julia there is a trigger that should awaken your colleagues, get all their attention and shout, ‘Tangerine Twister Game Over’, and then you may have to explain what happened today. If you have any difficulties I will sort them out tomorrow. By the way I spoke to George again and he said that if you want to join our family, he will need your birth certificate and a letter, form you”. Julia said, “Thank you, you are a wonderful person, I have never met anyone like you before, I know you can speak to me this way whenever you want but how, can I call you, if I needed you”.

Lottie replied. Picture my face in your mind and talk to it”. Julia replied, “Thank you again”. She then stood up and clapped her hands together three times. All the girls in the room stopped what they were doing and faced Julia who said, “Tangerine Twister Game Over”.

They all snapped out of their hypnotically controlled role play and started shouting at Hazel. Hazel curled up into a small ball on the floor and Julia clapped and shouted until every one was quiet and facing her. She then explained what had happened and apologised for putting everyone in the room at risk. She then explained that with the help of Lottie they were able to overcome the hypnotist and then learn the trigger that would release them

There were a few questions concerning Lottie and Julia quashed them all by saying, “It would appear that Lottie just cannot be hypnotised”. Julia’s two friends quizzed Julia on what had happened to her and When Julia asked why, one of them said, “You are so much more confident and alive than you have been for months”. Julia explained about her growing fears as she got closer to the end of School and how she now felt that she has a sister who was going to look after her”.

Back at the mansion Lottie was sitting on her bed watching Wendy attempt to remove her bondage. Wendy had at last established that she could still control people from outside the family and had nearly got a passing motorist to come to her rescue, but Lottie had intervened and sent the man away. Wendy spoke telepathically, “What do I have to do to prove to you I have changes”. Lottie replied, “Nothing when you have taken the appropriate steps, your bondage will remove itself”.

Next morning when Lottie got out of bed Wendy was still bound by her clothing. Lottie changed her own appearance to visually display her school uniform and changed Wendy to display the same, leaving the mask on she removed the gag and releasing her arms from the arm binder, she placed bondage mittens on her hands. The hood, mask and mittens were completely invisible and to anyone but Wendy they didn’t exist.

They both went down to breakfast and met Slut on the stairs polishing the stained balustrades. Lottie asked Slut to pause her cleaning and help Wendy with her breakfast. The three of them walking in to the dining room and slut proceeded to feed Wendy as Lottie had instructed. As the food got close to the mask it parted leaving a passed to her mouth. Wendy had missed her dinner the night before so was ravenous”. When her plated were empty and there was no toast left, Lottie sent Slut back to work and asked Wendy, “Are you ready for school now”? Wendy replied, “How do I make notes with me hands like this”. Lottie replied, “With your mind, you don’t need hands”.

End of Chapter 10