The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is another short that was based on a AIM roleplay I had with my lover Serene while we were unable to be in person. It ended up going much further then this of course, and if I get responce I would love to write more. Its up in the air. Without furter adieu...

Emerald Eyes

[M/f, MD, MC]

In a deserted area, quite heavily traveled despite the juxtaposition from any direct path or place of interest, stood a quaint two story wooden inn. Te world it was in was a fantastical one, one of paladins and demons. The forests nearby were filled with a multitude of kinds of life, and a path that if fallowed quite a way, would lead to the small merchant town of Na’set. Na’set, sadly, was about as boring as watching the grass and the tumbleweeds battle for dominance over the realm of boredom. The most excitement that most of the residents received, was perhaps a knight passing by on a monthly patrol, or traveling royalty from some far off land.

Any place with a long period of peace, either gains chaos, or unwanted excitement. As the dark tall figure approached the tavern, the later seemed much more likely. The figure was a tall man, with pale skin and terribly contrasting long black hair.

He moved with a stride fitting of his long legs, footsteps kicking up dust at every small motion. He looked oddly pleased with himself, and was dress in fine black silks, including a cape that was able to just barely not pull the dust in a fine precession like some sort of growing carpet behind the almost regal figure.

His face was the sort of smooth fleshed face that still captured hard defined features. Charming enough, but almost too perfect enough to be distracting. His skin almost seemed too perfect, blemish less, and almost alabaster enough that it gained a soft serene glow. That was just how he needed to look to be successful in his profession.

The door to the tavern opened up, and tall black boots hit the hard wood floor. A barmaid looked to the door an gasped, noticing his supreme gorgeousness that caused her voice to be caught in her throat.

“Hello, my I get a red wine?” Asked the darkly handsome man as e approached the bar. The barmaid passed him a wine glass, and filled it all but to the brim with the thin red liquid. “I am a traveling magi, named Renaldus De’sesta. I saw this little establishment, and thought it could be of interest to me.”

Soft blue eyes stared at Renaldus, just staring. He was almost too wondrous to behold. “My name is Katrina, I just work here.”

Renaldus grinned and nodded softly with a faint sip of his drink. “Katrina. . . That is a very pretty name. You’re rather pretty period. Would you like to come and talk with me in a private booth? I’d love to know more about you. Would you mind?”

“Of course not!” Katrina shocked herself by so quick of a response, but it was true. Katrina did want to get to know the mysterious stranger that had introduced himself with a mysterious name.

Maybe he would tell her of his travels.

The man nodded, stood, and walked to a booth hidden in a well lit corner. With a blush, the barmaid poured herself a brandy, and fallowed him. Renaldus waved to the seat in front of him, sipping his drink again with a savoring slowness. Katrina sat and yawned softly, stretching. “You don’t get out much, do you? That’s rally a shame, Katrina.”

“Well, someone has to attend to travelers such as yourself, don’t they?” Katrina blushed a deep but beautiful crimson whilst lowering her head, a hand rising to half cover up her embarrassed face. She had never been spoken to like this, so sweet talked.

Katrina’s gaze no longer even half on her glass, Renaldus waved his fingers and her glass glowed for a very slight moment. “You haven’t even taken a drink, my dear.”

“Oh, sorry.” With a nervous smile, Katrina moved her long thin fingers around the smooth cold glass, and sipped the fluids within. For some reason that she had no idea as to what it was, the drink was oddly warm and quite a bit more delicious then she remembered it to be. Shrugging it off to be caused by her nervousness and how sweet this man was being, she just smiled. She’d never met anyone that just wanted to talk to her.

Renaldus grinned a bit as she sipped her drink, and he snapped his knuckles under the table in a stretching motion. “This really is a beautiful establishment, made even more beautiful by those who work here. I’ll have to drop by much more often then once per lifetime.”

When Katrina looked up from nervously sipping her drink, she felt her eyes drawn into his. They were so seductively deep and green, almost seeming to glisten. His pupils seemed oddly interesting to boot. It almost looked like there were little half transparent spirals in his eyes, pulling her in, and making it hard to look away or want to look away. Now, she didn’t want to look away, and she didn’t care that perhaps it wasn’t a natural attraction. It was an attraction either way. His eyes were so pretty, so wonderful, and she didn’t want to ever have him leave. When Renaldus moved his lips and spoke, his words seemed much more intense and important then any words she had ever heard spoken before. “I can help cool your burning.”

“You. . . You can?” Katrina whimpered and squirmed in her seat, the heat building more and more. For some reason it was growing right between her legs, and she felt the desire to rub her aching heat against him. He’d only let her do that if she obeyed him, so she was ready to obey.

Slowly he nodded, keeping the eye contact with obvious practice. “Yes. I can help the heat become of true pleasure and enjoyment. I’m glad you liked your drink. Its empty now, and you don’t want to look away to confirm that anyway. No need to tell you that though, because I know you just want to look deep into my eyes, my deep green eyes. Now, what you desire, is a kiss.”

“Oh? A kiss?” Katrina giggled and leaned forward. When Renaldus closed his eyes, Katrina felt dizzy, but the heat in her groin flared up again as their lips pressed together firm and true.

The pressure was undeniably sensual and tender, causing Katrina to all but melt into the table to get closer to the now man of her dreams. It was so thoroughly overwhelming, and she felt so head over heels. Katrina had always dreamed of falling in love, but this was even more then love, and most definitely beat it ten to one at the very least. Finally, when the maiden was all but about to crawl onto the table to get closer, Renaldus pulled back.

“I hope you enjoyed that. I know I did.” Green eyes watched her, and she squirmed against her seat to try to state the burning between her thighs. It was a damp heat, and she couldn’t quite bring herself to understand it at all. She just knew she needed more of whatever this was, this tingling that seemed like it was only the beginning of the pleasure this man offered.

Katrina frantically nodded. Her face was flushed, and her eyes were dilated and glazed. “I loved it, Renaldus. It felt transcendent, but. . .”

“There is a flame in you that begs to be pleasantly fulfilled, isn’t there? I know what you need, and I can help you, my little darling one. All you would have to do to accept my help would be a simple asking, and I would sweep you off of your feet and into a dirty heaven if you so desire it.” Katrina all but cried out, nods continuing with the same franticness. This man could help her? Gods, she needed it.

“Please!” Katrina whimpered, staring into those eyes that seemed to bare her soul to him. Renaldus rose, took her hand, and grinned like a Cheshire. “Please help me. . . Its too much!”

The lovely woman rose at the pull to her hand, and was lead to a room in the second story of the tavern that was used as an inn and quarters for those who worked there. Once within the room, they fell to the bed and embraced, kisses splayed over each others faces and necks, causing shivers and shakes against each other. “Now, my little Kat, I will bring you pure pleasure. Stand and disrobe, my lovely one.”

“Yesss. . .” Kat responded in a slow almost sultry voice. She had to stop from jumping up to do what he had told her to do, it was just too much. She wanted this man, this god, to be proud of her. She stood right in front of him, and slowly removed the constraining blouse and skirt. Her rich full breasts spilled more out into view as she unbuttoned her top ever so slowly. Soon she stood in front of the mysterious man, completely naked with milky skin shinning in the dull light coming from a window in the room.

Renaldus stood up to her, and traced fingertips over her sides and her luxuriously soft back. She whimpered and pouted, arching to his touches. Smoothly his hands moved to her breasts and held them. “Now, I will show you true pleasure.”

“Oh!” Squealed the helplessly entranced woman. Her mind had a voice in it, fighting, resisting even at such an amazing level of skill. As Renaldus twisted her nipples, the voice began to weaken as she arched closer to him.

This was the most amazing thing she had ever before felt.

Moans and gasps slid freely as her helpless body squirmed against Renaldus’ firm touch. “Now,” Renaldus pulled back, and sat on the bed, his legs spread, “Sit with your back to my chest, and I am going to give you so much more. We’ve barely begun.”

“Barely begin?” Kat’s body was about to cry out in joy. This was more then everything she had ever wanted all rolled up into one! She did as commanded, her arms slack at her sides.

“First, you must submit. What you are feeling, is lust.” Renaldus’ hands slowly caress over her thighs, moving closer and closer to her aching sex. The voice in Katrina’s head was quiet, and almost now nonexistent. She wanted him to make it go away forever. “And I, my sweet, am the master of lust. Your nipples are growing hot, so tender. You need to make them feel better, don’t you, my sweet?”

Kat cried out and rose her hands to cup her own breasts, fingers sliding cross smooth flesh to pinch and pull at the rosy buds of her nipples. They hardened more at her touch, and the growing ecstasy flooded through her body in ways she had never dreamed of. “The master of me. . .”

“Good girl! Now, I will allow you the pleasure of feeling inside of yourself.” The two’s hands traded places in a dance of sensation and flirtation. Katrina didn’t know what he meant, but by the way her body was aching, she had a damned good idea.

Long, slender fingers circled her damp heat, getting closer and closer to doing what they had been ordered to do. She mewled as she caressed her slick entrance, which caused her long legs to shake and spasm ever so softly. Then, she took a single finger, and slid it deep inside of herself, caressing her inner walls. “Oh!” The lust was driving her closer to something, but she wasn’t sure what. When that lost its new thrill, she pumped her finger in and out, adding another, and then another, body thrashing harder and faster at every thrust.

“Now, stop. Lay back. Spread your legs, and I’ll have a little taste.” Katrina stopped, and as Renaldus moved from behind her, she did as she was told. She had no idea what he could mean by taste, but she knew she’d love it.

Renaldus moved down between her legs, tongue flicking on the inside of her thighs, beside her tenderness before moving in. He attacked her clit, her inner walls, all over her tender flesh. Kat’s hips bucked wildly in every direction towards him that intensified the sensation. She felt something swell inside of her, the attention threatening to over take her once and for all. Never had she felt so close to the edge. “So close!” “Yes. . . Now!” Renaldus moved his tongue faster, and then replaced his tongue with two fingers, and kissed over her body as she shuddered. “Time to cum.”

Her toes pointed at the sky, her eyes shot open wide, and she screamed. Pure bliss, ecstasy, and pleasure tore through all that was her body, all that she had ever been. Her gaze then moved to her master’s emerald eyes, and she grinned mischievously. “More?”

* * *