The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Embarrassing Emily

Please see the disclaimers on mcstories.com and don’t read this if those disclaimers apply to you. This story has been brought to you by the letter S and the number 6. I welcome comments and criticism. My e-mail address is .

Special thanks to KiTA for being my sounding board as I worked through some of the logistics of this story.

—Day One—

It was shortly after 8 a.m. and the sun was shining in through the blinds over the dormitory room windows. Emily was starting to awaken. The sun was brighter than normal in the room today, she thought as she rubbed the last vestiges of sleep out of her eyes and blinked a few times for the room to come into focus.

As she looked up from the bed, something seemed wrong. In her less-than-fully-conscious state, it wasn’t immediately clear what was wrong. The light continued to fill the room, and her eyes adjusted to the increased light. She didn’t recognize the poster that was on the wall nearest her. Was she in her own room? It didn’t seem possible that she was in someone else’s room, but she looked around a bit more and didn’t recognize any of the decorations. The sun didn’t usually shine through the window that way. Even the bed itself felt out of place in the room. There was no other explanation. The previous night, she had gotten into her own bed, in her own room, but this bed was not in her room.

She quickly stretched and shifted her body around to figure out where she was. Her leg brushed against something she didn’t expect. There was someone in the bed with her. She looked over at the sleeping person and recognized him immediately: it was Dylan, one of the biggest jerks on her dorm floor.

She screamed and jumped out of bed. Something didn’t feel right here either. The oversized T-shirt she usually wore to bed, well, it was gone. She looked straight up and saw a full-sized mirror directly in front of her. She was completely naked. In disbelief, she found herself staring at her own lithe form, the well-rounded hips and the firm breasts. Any grogginess that might have been in her head and body by this time was completely gone.

She cried out in shame and fear. “What the fuck did you do to me, Dylan?”

Dylan was not quite as awake as Emily was. He squinted a few times and saw her standing a few feet away, covering herself with her arms and hands, but otherwise clearly naked. That sonofabitch pulled this off, he thought as a crooked smile formed across his face.

The shame and fear on Emily’s face quickly dissolved into anger. “Stop leering at me. What did you do to me?”

Dylan stammered, “N-nothing, Em, I swear!” Although his statement was true, he knew not to say anything else, and that she wouldn’t believe him no matter what.

“I hate you, Dylan! I fucking hate you!” She reached forward and pulled a blanket off of his bed and wrapped it around herself. She was doing her best to hold back her tears as she stormed out of the room.

The dormitory floor was shaped like a capital H, with the men’s rooms on one side and the women’s on the other. There was a lounge in the center of the hall. She kept her head down and briskly returned to her room on the other side of the floor. She heard a few whispers and giggles as she hurried back to her room. Julie’d better be in the room, she thought, since she obviously didn’t have her keys and otherwise might not be able to get back into her own room.

After what felt like an eternity walking to her dorm room, she found herself standing in front of the door. The door was unlocked, and she heard music coming from the other side of the door, so she was hopeful that her roommate was there.

Her roommate looked up from her computer. “Hey. Where did you go last night?”

Emily quickly walked into the room, she saw her nightshirt and panties lying on the floor next to her bed. “Um... This is kind of hard to explain.”

“Well, take your time.” Julie had the kind of disarming smile that a lot of guys were attracted to, while at the same time, she made you feel guilty if you didn’t talk to her.

Emily fished around in her head for something to say as she tried to take stock of what she saw and what little she knew. She picked up her panties from the floor, looked them over, and put them back down. She walked over to the bureau that contained all of her clothes and started to get dressed. Clean clothes were definitely needed right now.

Julie looked at Emily, and broke the silence by asking “Have you taken a shower?”

Emily hadn’t really been paying attention, but the sound of Julie’s voice made her respond, “Hey. Would you do me a huge favor?”

“Sure.”

“Can you come with me to the campus police? I want to file a report. I think I might have been, um, er, well, I think I was, ah, r-r...”

“You were ...”

“Raped.” She blurted the word out.

“How? Who? Why?”

“I woke up this morning, naked, in Dylan Sinclair’s bed. That’s really all I know.”

“That’s really ...” Julie paused, since she was alternately upset for how upset her friend and roommate was, glad she had the room to herself (since this was the first chance she had had, to bring her boyfriend, Steve, into their room), and amazed at what had happened. It was a good thing that Steve got out in time before Emily got back. “... weird.”

“I know. I could have sworn that I went to sleep here last night. You were here weren’t you?”

“Yeah. I was studying.”

“Did you see anything?”

“Well, after I got off the phone with Steve, I turned out the light. Then I heard you moving a little bit. I couldn’t really tell what you were doing, so I figured you were just going to the bathroom or something. I was pretty tired and, when you opened the door, it looked as though you weren’t wearing anything, but I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I stood up and opened the door, but by the time I got there, you were already out of sight and I wasn’t up for following you. I, um, I kind of figured that I was imagining things and went back to bed.”

By this time, Emily had finished getting dressed. She gestured back at her underwear and nightshirt on the floor. “Did I take these off before I left?”

“I guess so.”

“Let’s head over to the police.”

The two girls walked out into the hall. Julie locked the door behind them. As Emily started down the hall towards the elevator, she heard several people laughing. She didn’t know who said it, but she heard a guy’s voice saying “Thank you for the show last night, babe? Will you do an encore?”

The walk across campus to the Public Safety Building, although only ten minutes, seemed to take an eternity. Even though they saw very few people from their dormitory, Emily got the sense that everyone was glaring at her. She kept her head down and didn’t say a word until they arrived at the building.

The secretary sitting behind the desk looked up as Emily and Julie approached. “May I help you?”

Emily quickly said, “I’d like to file a report.”

Julie quickly added, “We’re both freshmen here.”

The secretary leaned forward. “What kind of a report?”

“I think I may have been r-r.”

The secretary raised her eyebrows. “You may have been what?”

Julie quickly covered for her friend, “Raped.”

“Hang on.” The secretary picked up the phone on her desk and called an officer to meet these young ladies.

A short, heavyset woman in her mid-to-late twenties came to meet them. “Hello. My name is Officer Martinez. Would you care to come with me back to my office?”

Emily and Julie followed her down the hall and into a small office. As they all sat down, Officer Martinez looked over her glasses at Emily and remarked, “Well, let’s get started. What are your names?”

“Emily Fountainbleu.”

“Julie Rostikoff.”

“Okay, Emily. If you think you may have been raped, do you know who your attacker was?”

“Yes. I think it was Dylan Sinclair.”

“You think. Does this mean you’re not sure?”

“Well, it’s a kind of a long story. The truth is, all I know is that I woke up, naked, in his bed this morning. I honestly don’t know what actually happened.”

“Were you drinking last night?”

“No!”

“If you were, that’s not something to lie about.”

“It’s true! I don’t drink. Or smoke. Or do drugs. Or have sex. They’re all signs of weakness.”

Julie rolled her eyes. One of the reasons why so many people disliked Emily was this attitude. It’s one thing not to want to do those things, but it’s something completely different to look down upon the people who do. She always exhibited a certain “holier-than-thou” air that turned a lot of people off. And some people commented that the things she avoided, were things that she needed to get down from her proverbial high horse.

“Fine,” Officer Martinez remarked. “I take it this means you didn’t go to bed with him last night?”

“Correct.”

“Where did you go to bed?”

“In my own bed, of course!”

Officer Martinez looked at Julie. “I take it you’re her roommate.”

“Yes.”

“Did she go to bed in her own bed last night?”

“Yes. I was still studying when she went to bed.”

“Okay...”

“About a half hour or so later—maybe closer to an hour—I finished studying and turned out the light and went to bed myself.”

“What time was that?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I guess it was about midnight when I went to bed, so she went to bed at about 11 or 11:30.”

“And she was still there?”

“Yes, but she stood up and left the room not long after I went to bed. I thought she was just getting up to go to the bathroom and I didn’t follow her.”

“All right.” Officer Martinez took a small bag out from her desk drawer. “Julie, would you mind please leaving the two of us alone?”

“Okay.” Julie stood up and walked out of the office.

Officer Martinez said, matter-of-factly, “In order to find out if you really were raped, I need to perform a few tests. Are you all right with that?”

Emily looked down at the floor and said, meekly, “I guess.”

“Please come with me.”

They walked through a door in the back of the office and saw a table with a pair of stirrups on either side.

“Take off your pants and get up on the table.”

Emily looked around and did as requested.

Officer Martinez started to perform a pelvic exam but stopped relatively quickly.

“Emily, I have some good news for you.”

“Really?”

“You weren’t raped last night.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. You’re still a virgin. You can put your pants back on.”

Emily paused and looked at the floor, picking up her pants as she slowly put them back on. She was alternately relieved and disappointed. Relieved for not having been raped (and for still being a virgin), but disappointed that she might not have any recourse for the embarrassment she still felt from having woken up in Dylan’s bed.

Officer Martinez saw the conflicting emotions in her eyes and said, “Hey, listen. I don’t know if we’ll come up with anything, but I’d like to investigate this a little bit more. Why don’t you go back to your dorm room and relax, go about your business. I’ll call you within a week after I conduct my investigation.”

“Thank you.”

Emily walked back to the front of the building, where Julie was waiting, reading a magazine.

Julie looked up and asked, “What’d she say?”

“I wasn’t raped.”

“That’s good news!”

“Well, yes and no.”

“What, are you saying you want to be raped?”

“Hell, no! But now I don’t think I’m going to have any recourse against him. I mean, why did I have to wake up in his bed? He’s such a jerk!”

“I understand.” Julie wanted to add, “He’s been a jerk to you, but I think he’s kind of nice,” but decided against it.

Julie saw a single tear streaming down Emily’s cheek. She leaned forward and ran an index finger down her friend’s cheek, leaving just a wet line where the sign of sadness had been. “Come on. Let’s go back to the dorm. I told Steve I’d meet him for breakfast, and you should probably take a shower. Wash away any dirty feelings you might have.”

“G-g-good idea.”

They quickly returned to their dorm room. Emily went off to take her shower, while Julie walked downstairs to the cafeteria to meet Steve. Steve was already sharing a table with his roommate John, Claire (John’s older sister), Terry (Claire’s boyfriend), and Will, who was Terry’s friend and Dylan’s roommate. Julie sat down next to Steve.

Claire looked at Julie and mentioned, “You’re late.”

“I took Emily down to the campus police.”

“Did Dylan hold up his end of the bargain?”

“Yes.”

Claire heaved a sigh of relief.

John remarked, “Good. If he had done anything, it would’ve really complicated things.”

Will chimed in, “I told you he was good.”

Steve looked at Will. “Does he know what you did?”

“He knows that I’m working on this new computer program that’s really powerful, and he knows that Emily will make a good test subject, but he doesn’t know anything specific.”

Terry leaned forward and said, quietly, “It’s a good thing we all have our stories in line. You were right, Jul, that she’d want to go to the cops.”

Julie chuckled. “They’re probably going to want to talk to Dylan. Do we know what he’s going to say?”

Will smiled. “The truth, of course. That I called him from the library last night to say I was going to be later than I thought, and I asked him to leave the door unlocked, since I’d forgotten my key.”

Steve leaned in to the conversation. “Well, we know that she did what your program told her to do. How was it on your end?”

“Well, it definitely took over her sleeping body.”

Julie remarked, “And you did all of this with a few strains of her hair?”

“Yup. Call it 21st century voodoo. We’ve successfully tested two of the four phases of my program. I know that I can see what she sees when her eyes are open, and I know that I can control her when she’s asleep. The next step is to make her do something while she’s awake and make her unaware that she’s doing it, and then finally, make her do something, awake, and know exactly what she’s doing, even though she doesn’t want to be doing it.”

Julie asked, “So how do you want to do the third test?”

Claire got a wicked grin on her face. “I know.”

Virtually everyone leaned in and asked her to elaborate.

“When she takes a shower tomorrow, why not send her out of the women’s showers and into the men’s showers without her realizing it?”

Everyone started to nod their heads. Terry kissed her on the cheek. “Great idea!”

Will looked at Julie. “Can you tell me when she’s going to take her shower tomorrow?”

“Sure. Figure it’ll probably be sometime around 8:30 am, give or take. I’ll call you when she leaves the room.”

Steve looked at his watch. “I’ve got to go. I’ve got a class in five minutes. Talk to you later.”

He gave Julie a quick kiss and left the cafeteria.

The rest of the people at the table chattered for a few minutes, until Dylan approached them. He looked somber as he put his tray down and sat in the seat vacated by Steve. He glanced around the table, faced Will, and said, “I’ve got an interview with an Officer Martinez from campus security this afternoon.”

Julie looked at him. “I take it you know what she wants to talk about?”

“Yeah. Your roommate.”

“I’m not surprised. I went down there with her. They already know you didn’t do anything to her.”

“Damn right I didn’t! I didn’t even know she was there until about a half hour before she woke up.”

Will took a drink from his glass of lemonade and said, nonchalantly, “Then you don’t have anything to worry about.”

“I know. It’s just that, well, I don’t need this. I’ve got mid-terms coming up, my mom’s getting sicker, and she couldn’t stop screaming at me this morning. I know she doesn’t like me, but this is just too much.”

Claire put her hand on Dylan’s knee and added, soothingly, “I think you should say exactly that when you talk to the cop.”

Will chuckled under his breath. “Just don’t talk about what you and I talked about.”

“Don’t worry. I won’t. It would’ve been nice if you’d told me when your program would be ready, though.”

Julie giggled. “But wouldn’t that have spoiled the surprise?”

Dylan said nothing. He didn’t need to. Terry broke the silence by asking, “So is anyone going to the game tonight?”

Julie said, “I’d like to, but you know Emily’s going to want to stay back.”

Claire chimed in, “I’m going.”

The rest of the breakfast progressed smoothly, with no discussion of what they had conspired to do to Emily. The six friends dispersed to various classes and meetings.

At 1 p.m., Dylan, appearing somewhat agitated but otherwise in good spirits, walked into the security building and asked the receptionist if Officer Martinez was available.

The two of them went to a conference room. Officer Martinez offered Dylan a cup of water and he accepted. He’d never really been in a situation like this, and his apprehension was clear.

She tried to soothe his anxiety. “Listen. I don’t believe you did anything wrong, but you must have some insight into what happened. Let’s start at the beginning, if you don’t mind.”

Dylan took a long drink of the water and wiped a couple of drops from the corner of his mouth. “There really isn’t much to tell. I went to bed last night like I always do, and when I woke up this morning, Emily Fountainbleu—a naked Emily Fountainbleu, I guess I should say—was jumping out of my bed, screaming at me.”

“What time did you go to bed last night?”

“I guess around 10:30, 11.”

“Do you know how she was able to enter your room? Do you normally leave the door unlocked?”

“No. Last night, my roommate called me at about 9 pm and told me that he’d forgotten his keys, and that he’d be late. I agreed to leave the door unlocked.”

“Who is your roommate?”

“Will Paulsboro.”

“Do you know where he was?”

“He said he’d be in the library, doing research for his computer science project. I’ve got no reason to think he would have been anywhere else.”

“Could you tell me your opinion of Emily?”

“She’s, um, a bit uptight. And that makes her fun to tease.”

“Do you consider her attractive?”

“Physically, yes. Her personality, though is more than a little bit of a turn-off.”

“I understand.”

Dylan laughed. “Look. I’ve got nothing against people who want to stay a virgin as long as possible, but she doesn’t need to act all high and mighty about those of us who like to relax and have some fun now and then.”

“What did you think about when you saw her this morning?”

“At first I thought she was hot and that maybe she wanted to do something with me, but that quickly disappeared when she started screaming at me. She accused me of raping her.”

“Well we all know that you didn’t.”

He wiped his brow.

“You didn’t feel her get into bed with you?”

“I’m a heavy sleeper.”

“Have you ever had any confrontations with her? Especially on the topic of sex.”

“No. Not that I can think—” He paused, interrupting himself. “Wait. There was one incident.”

“Care to tell me about it?”

“Honestly, I hadn’t thought much of it since it originally happened. Here’s the deal, as best as I can remember:

“About a month ago, for our Friday night movie in the dorm lounge, we decided to rent Eyes Wide Shut. You know, that movie with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, and Tom Cruise tries to sneak into this party where everyone’s wearing masks and there’s like this ritualized orgy?”

“Uh huh. I know that movie.”

“Anyway, a few minutes before the big orgy scene, Emily came in to the lounge to look for her roommate. Julie and Steve were with me and everyone else in the lounge, watching the movie.”

“Steve?”

“Oh, sorry. Steve is Julie’s boyfriend.”

“Okay.”

“So, the orgy scene came on and when all of those girls standing in a circle threw off their robes, Emily stood there, kind of slack-jawed. She asked no one in particular what this was, and someone—I don’t remember who it was, other than it was one of the girls in the room—told her.”

“That you were watching Eyes Wide Shut?”

“Exactly. Anyway, Emily goes off on this tirade about how depraved someone must be to make a movie like that, and we were all just as depraved for watching it. Then she went on with her holier-than-thou attitude where she basically thought things would be a lot better if we were all like her and didn’t always seek pleasure, be it from sex, smoking, or ... um, other things.” Dylan almost forgot that he was talking to a campus cop and didn’t want to mention the underage drinking or the drugs.

“I see.”

“Well, anyway, that’s when I leaned over to my roommate, and commented about how she needs to get laid. I didn’t think she’d heard me, but I guess she did.”

“What happened then?”

“Well, she walked right up to me and called me a jerk. I remember her exact words, ‘So you think I need to get laid, huh? I guess you’re just the right guy for the job, aren’t you?’ and then she walked out of the room.

“After she left, Will asked me if I would want to f- er, have sex with her. I said what probably just about every guy on my floor must think: she’s fairly attractive, but something’s got to be done about her attitude before I consider it.

“Everyone in the room laughed. A couple of guys said they agreed.”

“Is that all?”

“Yeah. Pretty much. I can’t think of anything else.”

“Thank you for your time, Dylan. This has been very helpful. Here’s my number if you think of anything else.”

Dylan took Officer Martinez’s card and politely left.

Emily got out of the shower and returned to her dorm room. Julie wasn’t there. She must be in class right now, she mused. The shower did wash away some of those dirty feelings, but she really didn’t feel like going anywhere or doing anything. Then again, she didn’t want to go to sleep either, especially since she couldn’t be certain that something else might happen while she slept. Hopefully, she’d be able to work something out with Julie to help her through the night.

Emily decided to boot up her computer and see if she could find a website or two to take her mind off of everything. She saw that she had more than 50 new e-mails waiting for her.

Although she did get some spam and subscribed to various newsgroups, this seemed like a lot of new messages since the night before. She quickly checked her e-mails and let out a gasp. A lot of notes, both from people she knew and names that were completely unfamiliar, were commenting on how attractive she was.

One guy asked, “When will we see more pictures like those from last night?”

Someone else snidely remarked that she ought to shave back more of her pubic hair if she ever did that again.

She sat there in stunned silence, thinking, hoping, wishing that this really wasn’t happening. Had someone really taken pictures of her as she walked naked down the hall to Dylan’s room? How many pictures were out there? She was afraid to look and she was afraid not to look.

She went to the Google search engine and typed in her own name. There were about one hundred hits. The entire first page of results contained links to various sites that clearly indicated that there were nude pictures of, well, if they weren’t her, then they were definitely of someone of the same name.

She clicked on the first site and immediately closed her window as soon as she realized that the picture was of her. She shut her computer down, buried her face in her hands, and started to cry.

She didn’t know how long she was alone in the room when Julie returned; it felt like an eternity and the constant stream of tears running down her cheeks vividly illustrated how much she wished this were all just some kind of bad dream.

Julie felt sorry for her friend and was sincere when she agreed not to let her roommate out of her sight for the remainder of the day.

They agreed to bring in takeout for dinner instead of going down to the cafeteria. Beyond that, they really didn’t talk much; they didn’t really need to. Julie just rubbed Emily’s back and did what she could to help ease the pain, assuage the fear, and mitigate the shame.

As the night wore on, Julie noted that Emily’s look had transformed from shame to exhaustion. “You look beat.”

“I feel beat.”

“Why don’t you get some rest?”

“Are you insane? I don’t want to wake up in Dylan’s bed again! That was awful last night and if I have to stay up all night to make sure I stay here—and dressed—then that’s what I’m going to do.”

Julie knew that nothing would happen to Emily tonight but she obviously wasn’t going to say anything. “Wait a minute. I have an idea. Give me a second.”

Julie rummaged through a box of knick-knacks that contained little reminders of her family, put together in hopes of preventing homesickness. She found a string of bells that were clearly an ornament for decorating a home for Christmas. The moment they moved, they chimed noisily and discordantly. Julie held the bells up and remarked, “You can’t move these without making some noise.”

Emily grabbed the bells and showed a somewhat crooked, stifled grin as they emitted a tinny chime. “This will do something, but how will these keep me from getting up in my sleep?”

“I’ve got a few ideas. We could tie them around, say, your neck, or we could put them on the doorknob itself. What do you think?”

Emily wrapped the bells loosely around her neck. They jingled with every slight motion of her arms. Julie, trying to sound supportive, remarked, “Hey, Em, you know I’m not trying to be a naysayer here, but, well, you should probably think about having it somewhere else. Around your neck, neither one of us will get any rest tonight, ya know?”

Emilly nodded in agreement as she wrapped the bells around her left calf. It still made a lot of noise, but Emily asked, “What do you think, Jul?”

“I think it won’t be as noisy once you’re under the covers. The only question is, would you be able to hear it when it’s so muffled?”

“Good question. Maybe this isn’t—”

“Not necessarily. Why don’t you get under the covers to check?”

“All right.”

Emily climbed slowly into bed, readjusted the bells around her ankle and pulled the covers back over her. She moved around a bit in the bed and found that the ringing, although somewhat silent, was still loud enough to be heard.

“Now just make sure it won’t fall off of you if you get up.”

She shifted her body, bringing her feet to the floor. The bells fell to the floor with a loud clatter. Emily smiled for the first time all day. “I think that’ll do.”

“Works for me.”

Emily got changed into an overstuffed shirt and sweat pants. “I’m really tired, Jul. Will you at least stay here until I fall asleep?”

“Sure, Em...”

Emily climbed uneasily into bed, picked up the bells from the floor, wrapped them around her ankle, and pulled the sheets up to her chin. She tossed and turned in bed for about five minutes trying to get comfortable comfortable.

Julie looked at her roommate and felt a certain melancholy. On the one hand, this girl was really hurting, but on the other hand, was there any other way to bring her down and show her some humility? She ran her fingers through Emily’s hair and wordlessly worked to calm her down. After about another half hour, Emily had drifted off into a fitful sleep. The worry and the stress of the day were apparent on her face, but she still seemed somewhat at peace. Julie sighed and sat down in front of her computer, staring at the blank screen, before finally leaving the room to go to the common lounge to watch TV and hang out with everyone else there.

—Day Two—

It was shortly after 8 am when the room started to fill with light from the rising sun. Emily blinked a few times and rubbed the last vestiges of sleep out of her eyes. Unlike the previous day, the sun wasn’t shining directly into the windows of her dorm room. It was more of a gradual filling of light into the room. Was she really in her own bed?

She looked around the room a little bit more. She saw one of Julie’s posters first. She’d never felt so glad to see that cheesy phrase, “A Hard Man Is Good To Find,” beneath the picture of the shirtless weightlifter or whoever he was. However much she hated the poster, it was a relief to see it today.

She quickly ran her hands up and down her body, and recognized that she was still wearing the shirt and sweats she had put on the night before. Was it possible that yesterday was just a bad dream? Or a fluke? Or, well, something that wouldn’t happen again? She stretched her arms above her head and let out a deep sigh.

The only proof that the previous day really did happen was the slight jingle of the bells as they came off her ankle under the covers as she positioned herself to get out of bed. It was somewhat disappointing to hear the bells. Still, if yesterday really did happen, but if nothing happened overnight last night, well, maybe, just maybe, it won’t happen again.

She turned on the radio to hear the news and booted up her computer. This was her normal morning ritual. The sound of the radio woke up Julie. “Em? Are you up?”

“Yeah.”

“Did, um, anything happen last night?”

“Nope. Slept pretty well, actually.”

“I’m glad.”

After about twenty minutes, Emily shut down her computer and looked over at Julie, who was by this time brushing her hair. “I’m going to go take a shower.”

“Enjoy it. Do you need me to be here when you get back?”

“No. That’s all right.”

“Do you have your key to the room?”

“Yup.”

“Good. I told Steve I’d meet him for breakfast this morning and I’ll probably be heading down in five or ten minutes. Do you want me to save you a seat?”

“That’ll be good.”

Emily took off her clothes and picked up an oversized towel, wrapping it around her chest. She picked up a small metal basket that contained some shower essentials and walked over towards the women’s rest room.

After Emily had closed the door behind her, Julie picked up the phone and called Will. “She’s heading to the shower now.”

“8:35 am. Your roommate’s a creature of habit, that’s for sure.”

“Go easy on her.”

“Sure, Jul. This ought to be fun.”

Emily found an empty shower stall and pulled the curtain back behind her. She reached in to the stall and started the water, folding the towel neatly on the bench in the small alcove between the shower curtain and the actual stall, hiding the key to her dorm room underneath the towel.

When the water was warm enough, Emily stepped under the streaming water and began to get her hair wet in preparation for a thorough shampooing.

Will launched the program on his computer that he was using to test his new software and typed the keyphrase “DISPLAY SUBJECT LINE OF SIGHT” A window opened on his computer and he saw the inside of the shower stall, marked occasionally by drops of water flowing in front of her eyes, and the momentary blackness that Will recognized as her blinking.

Will then typed, “TAKEOVER.” The window displayed the same image—without the occasional blinking for some time. He knew that he was in control over all of her actions.

“REGISTER WATER TEMPERATURE TO MEMORY.”

The computer displayed a message at the bottom of the window. “REGISTRATION COMPLETE.”

“LOOK DOWN”

He saw that she was holding a basket that appeared to contain shampoo, soap, body wash, and a washcloth. She should carry that with her.

“TURN OFF WATER” Emily—or at least her body—did exactly as instructed.

“EXIT SHOWER STALL”. Emily casually stepped into the main corridor of the women’s rest room, leaving her towel and dorm room key right where she had left them. She stood, naked and dripping wet, in front of a mirror for a moment as Will admired her body in a mirror. “Nice!”

“EXIT WOMEN’S BATHROOM”. Emily walked out of the rest room and onto the dorm floor. No one had seen her in the rest room. Other showers were running, but no one actually entered or left the rest room in the time since she left the shower stall. The moment she was on the floor, though, several people started to make comments. “I never would’ve guessed she liked to walk around naked that much.” “Damn, babe! What’s gotten into you lately?”

“WALK TOWARDS MEN’S BATHROOM”. Emily smoothly and fluidly turned to her right and started walking, calmly, slowly. He walked with her back straight, chest out, and arms by her side, still holding on to her shower toiletries.

About halfway down the hall someone approached her with a digital camera. “Do you mind if I take a few pictures?”

Although Will couldn’t hear what was being said, he was able to figure it out, considering the way he was looking at her and the camera he was holding.

“STOP”. The guy with the camera opened it up and started to peer through the viewfinder. There was a bright flash of light on Will’s screen.

“LIFT HANDS ABOVE HEAD”. Another flash of light. “DANCE”. The scene of the guy with the camera started to sway back and forth. Several more flashes of light.

“CUP BREASTS WITH HANDS”. Still more flashes. ‘SQUEEZE NIPPLES”. Two more flashes of light.

“TURN AROUND” He saw that other people in the hall were applauding her little dance as more flashes of light came from behind his line of sight. “BEND OVER.” He started to hear some applause outside of his own dorm room. “SHAKE ASS.” The hoots and hollers got a bit louder. “I think that’s enough of a show for one morning.” “STAND UP.”

“TURN AROUND AGAIN” Will saw the guy with the camera one last time. “CONTINUE TO MEN’S BATHROOM.” Soon, Will saw her standing at the door into the men’s rest room and paused for a moment as he stretched, cracked his knuckles, and brought her to the relative safety of her destination.

“ENTER MEN’S BATHROOM.” The door swung open. The men’s and women’s rest rooms were laid out almost identically, with the shower stalls being the first thing you saw upon entering.

“FIND EMPTY SHOWER STALL.” She did so. “TURN ON WATER.” She stood in the small alcove outside of the actual shower. “CHECK WATER TEMPERATURE.” Her hand reached into the steady stream of water coming down.

“IDENTIFY TEMPERATURE MATCH TO REGISTERED TEMPERATURE” She held her hand under the water for about a minute before the word “MATCH” appeared on Will’s computer screen.

“STEP INTO SHOWER.” She did. “TURN BACK TO STREAM OF WATER”

Once will was confident that this scene would look and feel exactly as it was when she left the shower, he typed in one last command: “END TAKEOVER”.

Emily, completely unaware that she was no longer in the same shower stall that she originally walked into this morning, put her basket down on the floor and removed a bottle of shampoo from it. She poured a small amount into the palm of her hand and began to lather up her hair, which was, by this time, dripping wet and ready to be cleansed.

She couldn’t hear anything above the sound of the water falling on the floor and around her body, but she could have sworn she heard some men’s voices. She paused for a moment and decided she was just imagining things.

She finished washing her hair and rinsed her hair out. One by one, she used all of the items in her basket to cleanse herself completely. Between the stress of the previous day, the heat of the shower, and the sense of relief that she had made it through the night without any problems, this was one of the most relaxing, enjoyable showers that she had had in a long time.

She was in no rush to get out of the shower, but after what felt like at least twenty minutes, she decided to turn off the water and go back to her room. Julie said she’d save her a seat in the cafeteria for breakfast this morning, she reminded herself.

She stepped out of the stall and into the alcove that separate the shower from the rest of the bathroom and gasped: her towel wasn’t there! And her key to the room was gone too! Was someone pulling some kind of a sick prank on her?

She took a couple of deep breaths, trying to decide what to do next. She didn’t like the idea of being dripping wet, naked, from the shower without something to cover herself, even here in the women’s bathroom. Should she step out into the bathroom and hope that they had just taken her towel and move it somewhere? If not, what was the right thing to do?

Maybe her towel was just outside of the shower stall. She carefully positioned herself behind the shower curtain and poked her head out to the rest of the bathroom, hoping to see something. She looked straight out from the shower and didn’t see anything. She turned her head towards the back of the restroom and saw a couple of closed toilet stalls but nothing else. She turned her head towards the door and was similarly disappointed in the fact that her towel was nowhere to be seen. She moved back so that she was completely in the shower stall.

Should she move and search the bathroom more closely? It looked like there were other people that she couldn’t see. Maybe if she just waited for the bathroom to empty out, then she could search it more closely. That might be a while, she surmised, considering that it was almost nine (if not later) by now.

She then heard the sound of the bathroom door opening. She summoned all of her courage. Maybe she can help me find my towel. “Excuse me! Could you please help me out with something?”

“Who said that?” The sound of a man’s voice—in the women’s restroom, no less—was something she totally didn’t expect. She let out a gasp.

The guy who had entered the restroom heard the gasp and walked over to her shower stall. Oh my god! He’s right outside of this shower! She wasn’t sure what to do next.

“I know you’re in there. What’re you doing in the men’s room?”

“Huh?” His voice started to sound familiar but she couldn’t place it.

“This is the men’s room. Did you take a shower in here?”

“I, um, I thought it was the women’s room.” She was sure that sounded stupid but she couldn’t explain it any other way. Her voice started to crack as she continued. “And I can’t seem to find my towel or my room key. Can you please help me get out of here?”

He let out a chuckle. “Who are you?”

“Emily Fountainbleu. Why do you need to know that?” She was upset that he even asked the question.

“That’s what I thought. I think this might be my chance to make up to you for yesterday.”

Now she recognized his voice. “Dylan, you creep! Did you have something to do with this?”

“No, Em, I swear!”

There was a long pause. Dylan was about to speak again when she finally broke the silence. “You said you want to make up for yesterday?”

“Yes.”

“What’ll you do?”

“I was about to step into the shower myself. I’ll let you use my towel. But you’ve got to come back and bring it back to me once you’ve gotten dressed. I’m not going to walk naked back to my own room.”

She thought about his offer for a while. While she was thinking, Dylan reminded her of the previous day’s incident. “I’d appreciate the blanket you took yesterday back, too.”

It was a tempting offer, but if Julie was at breakfast with Steve already, how would she get back into her room? It was worth a try.

“How much time do you need?”

“I can hang here for about a half hour or so. Is that enough?”

She sighed. “That ought to work.” Inside she was hoping, wishing, praying that Julie would be in their room and then everything would go smoothly.

“Good.” Dylan entered her shower stall and removed the towel from around his waist. Before she could cover herself, he was naked and standing less than two feet away from her.

She quickly diverted her eyes and pulled the towel out of his hands. She hurriedly wrapped the towel around her chest and murmured a halfhearted “Thanks.”

She left the men’s restroom, quietly fuming over the fact that Dylan took it upon himself to step into her shower. She’d never seen a naked guy before and she certainly didn’t want Dylan to be her first. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Is Julie still in the room? Please be there, Jul!

Her walk was practically a run as she moved to get to her room. She heard a lot of whistles and hoots from different people. She tried to ignore them all, but the one comment, “The show this morning was even better than the one the other night,” stuck with her and she knew that she had a lot to figure out and a lot to be angry about.

She got to her room and tried the door. “Shit! It’s locked!” She bent her head over, trying to think of what she should do next.

Finally she decided to knock on Amanda’s door. Amanda was a Senior and the Resident Advisor for the women’s side of her dorm floor. She didn’t know if Amanda had keys to all of the rooms, but at the very least, she’d know who to call to get in. “Amanda, are you in there?”

Someone walking by said, “You just missed her. She left, like, five minutes ago.”

“Fuck!”

It looked like she had no other choice. She had to go down to the cafeteria in the basement of the dormitory wearing only a towel to try and find Julie. She didn’t have any other friends on this floor, so there was no one she could ask to borrow some clothes.

She girded herself for the stares, whistles, sneers and lewd thoughts, both spoken and unspoken, as she walked towards the elevator to the cafeteria.

As she walked by the entrance to the women’s restroom, she had a thought. She was sure she went into the right bathroom. She was sure she had a towel and her key. But somehow she ended up in the men’s room, without her towel and her key. Was it possible that her towel and key were still there? She couldn’t figure out how she ended up in the men’s room in the first place, but however it happened, maybe, just maybe, she would finally have some good luck. She knew she needed luck.

She found the shower stall she remembered getting into. She could see steam coming out from under the curtain and she could hear the water running. She had no way of knowing if someone was in there, or if, in the process of moving from the women’s room to the men’s room, she’d left the water running. She decided to check.

She knocked loosely on the shower curtain and asked, “Is anyone in here?”

“Yes! Try another shower, bitch!”

“Was there a towel in here when you got here?”

“No! Now go away.”

She sighed. It was worth a try. She bowed her head in shame and returned to the hallway.

Emily shuffled to the elevator, keeping her head down and trying to ignore the whispers, chuckles, jeers, and leers from people who saw her. She knew they were pointing and talking about her. Had anyone seen those pictures of her from yesterday? Are they commenting about how she’s getting on the elevator wearing only a towel? Could they possibly know that she took a shower in the men’s room? Did Dylan tell anyone about this? Even though he offered her his towel, she hated him more than ever now.

She arrived at the entrance to the cafeteria and tried to get Julie’s attention. She was sitting at a table, talking with Steve. It took a few minutes, but she finally got Steve’s attention, and he pointed towards her. Julie turned her head and saw her.

Julie’s look was a mix of shock and surprise. She ran up to Emily, who tried to explain everything. Julie asked, “Is there anything I can do?”

“Well, to start with, I could really use your key. I want to get dressed and get rid of this towel.”

“Oh, sure.” Julie fished around in her pocket and gave her a small keyring with one key on it.

“I’ll be back down in about fifteen minutes or so. Will you still be down here?”

“Yeah.”

“Great! Thanks!”

As Emily walked away, she thought back to whole conversation; it felt like it didn’t really happen. Not for anything Julie said or did, but rather how casually she relayed everything. Sure, she was embarrassed, but she was just more focussed on getting into the room, and getting rid of Dylan’s stuff.

Finally, she returned to the room, stepped in, and closed the door behind her. She looked in the mirror and saw that she was quite pale. She opened the closet and decided to put on a conservative skirt and blouse. If anyone saw those pictures from yesterday and thought otherwise, maybe dressing this way would be enough to contradict what they might be thinking. She grabbed Dylan’s blanket and towel, and left the room. She locked the door behind her and walked to the men’s restroom. She grabbed someone outside of the door and said, “Could you please give these to Dylan?”

“Um, OK.”

“Also, tell him I said, ‘Thanks for nothing.’”

The guy went into the men’s restroom. She didn’t know his name and didn’t know if he knew hers. Quite frankly, she didn’t care. She hurried back to the cafeteria to join Julie and Steve. By the time she got back, Terry was with them.

She handed the keys back to Julie and sat down with the three of them. She smiled and said “good morning” to Steve and Terry. Terry looked at her and asked, “Aren’t you going to get something to eat?”

She looked down at the table and sighed. “I guess I’m not ... I’m not really very hungry right now.” Everything she had just done caught up to her all at once. She buried her face in her hands and sobbed quietly.

Terry looked at Emily and decided that he shouldn’t say anything to her. He looked up at Julie and Steve, shrugged his shoulders, and pointed to her. He mouthed the words ‘did it work?’ Julie nodded yes.

After a few moments of silence, Terry looked at Steve. “Tonight’s movie night on your floor, isn’t it?”

“Yup.”

“What’s the movie this time?”

“The Princess Bride.”

Emily lifted her head slightly when she heard this. That was one of her favorite movies; she could practically recite every line from it.

The other people at her table noticed this and Julie commented, “I guess you’re going to be there tonight?”

Emily shied away from committing to anything. “Well, I, um, I don’t know. After everything, I, er, after today, I don’t know if it’s a good idea.”

Julie’s face turned serious. “I understand. But let’s talk about that, okay?”

Emily sighed and let out a high-pitched but quiet “Sure.”

The rest of the breakfast was punctuated with a series of awkward silences. Emily clearly didn’t want to talk in front of Terry and Steve, but she also didn’t want to talk about anything other than whatever was happening to her. Terry and Steve tried to respect her silence, but they also expressed an interest in trying to help in whatever way was possible.

After Terry finished his pancakes, he put his fork and knife down and said, “Well, I’ve got to get to the library.”

Steve looked at his watch and noted that he had to get to class. He kissed Julie and walked out of the cafeteria.

Emily looked up at Julie. “Do you have anywhere you need to be right now?”

“Not really. Do you want me to stick with you?”

“Could you? I think I’m losing my mind.”

“Sure. Do you want to go back to the police building?”

“Yes and no. We should probably talk with Officer Martinez, but it looks like some pictures of me from the other night are on the internet now. I’m not sure what she’ll think when she finds out about them.”

“So, do you want to go back to the room?”

“Yeah.”

The two roommates went to the elevator and took it back up to their dorm floor.

As they got out of the elevator, they saw Officer Martinez standing in the hall, not twenty feet away from the elevator, talking with one of the guys on their floor. She was making notes in a notepad, and the two roommates decided against approaching her, opting instead to walk straight to their room and if the cop wanted to talk to them, she’d try them in their room.

Across campus, Terry walked into the library and found a table towards the back of the library. This table was good for two reasons: first it was empty, thus giving him a chance to spread his books around, and second, Will and Dylan were sitting at the next table. After he put his books down, he walked over to his friends and addressed Will.

“Looks like your computer program worked pretty well.”

“Yup. Just got one more test and then we can really start having fun.”

Dylan smiled. “And that test is to have her do something she wouldn’t normally do, and have her be completely aware of whatever she’s doing at the time, right?”

“Exactly!”

Dylan turned serious. “I appreciate all you’ve done for me, but Emily already hates me. I think it’d be a better test if someone else were the, um, beneficiary of her actions.”

Terry nodded agreement. “So what are you planning on having her do?”

Will responded, “You know I can’t tell you that. Otherwise it would ruin the whole surprise.”

Terry paused for a moment. “If you’re planning on her doing something sexual, I guess I could volunteer.”

“Duly noted. When should we run the third test?”

“How about tonight during the movie?”

“Works for me.”

“Let’s start her up at the scene where the Spaniard asks the pirate if he has six fingers on his hand.”

Dylan and Terry said, simultaneously, “Deal.”

Emily and Julie were in their dorm room for about an hour before Emily was calm enough to stop crying and put together a coherent sentence. Julie giggled as she remarked, “I told you incense was relaxing.”

Emily sighed, “Yeah, I guess.”

Julie sat down next to Emily on her bed. “So how exactly did everything happen this morning? It’s not making a whole lot of sense to me.”

“Me either. Long story short, I went to take a shower this morning. I folded my towel neatly outside of my shower stall and placed the key to our room under the towel. I got in the shower and everything about the shower itself was completely normal. Then I got out of the shower and, well, at first I thought someone had stolen my towel, but it turned out I was in the guys’ showers.”

“So you either didn’t get into the our showers or you did and left for the other end of the hall, leaving your towel behind?”

“Yes! Oh, and of course, who should find me in their shower? Dylan! I don’t know what he did or how he did it, but he’s got to be behind all of this.”

“Isn’t it possible he just happened into the restroom while you were asking for help?”

“If it were anyone else, I’d say yes, but this is Dylan we’re talking about here, the jerk.”

“Right. So anyway, you were here when I left for the showers, right?”

“Yup.”

“Did I have my towel and key when I left?”

“Yes. I even asked if you needed me to stick around and you said no.”

“I remember that. So what do you think? Am I going crazy?”

“I don’t know. Still, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get some help.”

“Will you go with me to see the nurse on campus?”

“Sure. If you don’t mind, I’m going to run to the bathroom really quick.”

“Go ahead. I’ll wait for you here.”

Emily sat down and started to think about what the nurse would think when she explained what happened. Would she end up in therapy? Would her parents have to find out? She definitely didn’t want her parents hearing about any of this.

While she was pondering what would happen next, there was a knock on her door. “Just a minute.”

She walked to the door and saw Officer Martinez standing on the other side of the door. The officer spoke first. “I’m glad you’re here. I’ve been talking to some people on your floor. Could you please tell me what happened this morning?”

Emily proceeded to explain how she started off in the women’s showers but ended up in the men’s showers with no idea how she got there.

“That’s an interesting story, Emily. Are you aware that there are naked pictures from your little walks across your dorm floor floating around the internet?”

“Yes, I’m—wait a sec. Did you say ‘walks’?”

“You heard me correctly. Pictures taken earlier this morning are now online, and I’ve got to admit that I’m having a hard time believing your story after having seen them.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you seemed to really play things up when you saw someone with a camera in front of you.” Officer Martinez handed her some low quality printouts of web pages that were created by the guy with the camera. The pictures of her with her hands above her head, playing with her breasts, and turning around to bend over were especially damning.

“I swear! I don’t remember any of this! This can’t be happening!”

“Do you have any other explanation for all of this? You definitely look like—”

Julie opened the door and without looking, called out, “Hey, Em! Look at what I—” she saw Officer Martinez and quieted down, quickly. “—found.”

“What’s that, Julie,” Officer Martinez inquired.

“Oh, nothing.” Julie tried her best to conceal Emily’s towel and room key but Martinez saw her.

“Whose towel is this?”

Emily spoke firmly. “It’s mine. Julie, was my key with it?”

“Yes.”

“Where was it?”

“On the sink near the end of the showers.”

“I wonder how it got there?”

“Probably someone saw them in an empty shower and moved them so that she wouldn’t have to worry about it when she used that stall.”

Officer Martinez looked over her notes and tried to reconcile all of the different stories. “So, Emily, you say you went to take a shower and, for all intents and purposes, you got into one of the women’s showers, but then when you finished, you were in the men’s room?”

“Exactly.”

“And you apparently left your towel behind in the women’s room and walked naked to the other side of the floor, even putting on more than a bit of a show for anyone who was watching.”

“I guess. I really don’t remember anything about how I got to the men’s room from our room.”

“Listen, Emily. I want to believe you. I really do. But your stories aren’t actually making this easy for me, ya know?”

“I understand. I’m not trying to be uncooperative.”

Officer Martinez started out the door, but turned around. “Let me give you a little bit of advice. If you truly don’t have any active knowledge of what you’re doing, I don’t recommend allowing yourself to be alone for an extended period of time, you know what I mean?”

“I understand, Officer. Thank you for all of your help. I mean it.”

Julie put her hand on Emily’s shoulder as Martinez closed the door behind her. “She does have a point. Why don’t you hang low for the rest of the day—we can visit the nurse tomorrow—and come see the movie tonight?”

Emily cocked her head to one side. She opened her mouth to say something but stayed silent for a long time. She was clearly weighting the pros and cons of Julie’s suggestion. Finally, she said, “All right.”

“Gr—”

“But can we see to it that Dylan’s not there?”

“I’ll, um, see what we can do.”

The day passed slowly for both Julie and Emily, but finally, 8:30 came and it was time to go see the movie. Emily took a seat in the corner but stayed close enough to Julie for her to be able to intervene in case something happened. Julie sat next to Steve. When Will walked in, Julie asked him if Dylan was planning on coming to the movie, and he said, “No.”

Emily let out a loud sigh of relief.

Will sat down in the far corner of the room and opened his laptop computer on his lap. As he booted it up, he apologized to everyone and said he’d try to keep the noise to a minimum, but he wanted to use the computer to analyze as much data as possible for a project he was working on.

The movie began and Emily was clearly enjoying herself as it progressed.

The scene in the movie at the top of the cliffs, where two characters get into a swordfight was about to begin. Emily spoke the Spaniard’s line mocking his fake accent, “I do not mean to pry, but you don’t by chance have six fingers on your right hand?”

Will was typing frantically into his computer. ‘SUBJECT MEMORY BLACKOUT OFF’. The PC responded to his command with the message ‘deactivated.’

‘DISPLAY SUBJECT LINE OF SIGHT.’ A window on his computer showed him the lounge, complete with the movie directly in the center.

‘TAKEOVER’. Emily squinted her eyes and sat straight in her chair.

‘STAND UP’. She did so, in front of everyone in the room.

‘STRIP TO BRA AND PANTIES.’ She calmly and silently removed her blouse and skirt. She looked down and saw what she had done, and her face registered a look of sheer panic. She started to speak. “What’s happening to—”

‘SILENCE’. She tried to say the word ‘me’ but only succeeded in mouthing the word.

‘APPROACH TERRY’. She walked over to the guy she sat next to at breakfast and stood directly in front of him, eyes bulging out of her head with a look of pure fear on her face.

‘KNEEL.’ She did. ‘SPREAD HIS LEGS’.

She started to shake her head to try and convince herself that this wasn’t really happening. The more she tried to convince herself of this, the closer she was to tears.

‘UNZIP HIS FLY.’ As she reached forward the next command had already been registered. ‘PULL OUT HIS COCK’.

Why isn’t anyone trying to stop me, Emily wondered as she watched and felt herself do what she never would want to do on her own. At least, this time, she’s wasn’t completely naked.

‘SUCK ON COCK.’ She leaned forward and started to suck on it. He flinched a few times as her teeth came a bit too close to his nether regions. Still, he quickly got hard. Emily, unable to make a sound or control herself, began to weep.

Julie saw this and, realizing that she had made a promise to her friend to help her, stood up and called out, “Emily! What are you doing?”

Emily was able to muster up a stifled whimper. Julie glanced over at Steve and Will and winked at each of them. She approached Emily and tried to take her hand.

‘RESIST JULIE’. Emily pulled her hand away from Julie.

‘KEEP SUCKING.’ She wrapped her tongue around Terry member and began performing the first blowjob of her life. Outwardly, she seemed calm, but inside, she was hoping, wishing, praying that either this was all a very bizarre and horrible dream, or, if not that, then she was only watching someone else do it and it wasn’t really her.

‘DO NOT STOP UNTIL I TELL YOU TO.’ Terry smiled broadly. “To what do I owe this little surprise?”

She tried to respond but his erect dick was just taking up too much space in her mouth, so all she could do is moan and mumble. This is really humiliating, she thought. Disgusting, too.

She kept licking, nibbling and sucking until finally—it felt like an eternity—he came in her mouth. She was still sucking when will typed in ‘SWALLOW.’

As his jizz slid down her throat, she had a look of pure revulsion on her face.

‘RETRIEVE CLOTHES.’ She walked back to her own chair and picked up her clothes and put them back on. ‘SIT DOWN.’

‘END TAKEOVER.’

Almost immediately, Emily screamed and ran out of the lounge. Julie stood up and ran after her.

Terry approached Will and said, “Thank you. I’d say she knew exactly what she was doing. That was a pretty decent fourth test, but I’ve got to tell you something, man...”

“What’s that?”

“She’s got to learn how to give better head.”

“Not all that good, eh?”

“Not all that good.”

Will stroked his chin vigorously. “Hmmmmm... I wonder........”

Still, for its original purpose—taking over the actions of another human being, even when those actions are not something they’d normally do—this fourth and last test was nothing short of a resounding success. How much more should they do to Emily? Or had she suffered enough? It still looked like she needed more embarrassment to be taught her lesson.