The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stories are like sex: they’re lots better with folks I know and trust. I trust Simon bar Sinister and his readers to keep this story only in www.mcstories.com (or your own hard drive, if you prefer.) I reserve all rights to all my stories and they may not be used anywhere else without my permission.

My tales will often contain fd, ff, and edi (Extremely Disturbing Imagination). All stories copyrighted. All rights reserved. Comments always welcome, but please use story title in your email subject. This tale is preceded by ‘Elle and Vee and Exx’.

The library of my stories, including dates and cross-references, are at: http://www.asstr.org/~EyeofSerpent/library.html

.—)
Eye

Synopsis:

Elle and Vee are captured. Exx is played. Questions are answered. Smackdown is coming. This is all your fault, humans. Watch. You know you want to.

Elle and Vee and Exx and You

EyeofSerpent

With her aching head hanging down, the expensive four-poster bed frame appeared to be anchored to a tiled ceiling. Vee blinked back into focus. A quick check determined she was suspended naked from the silvery metal bedposts by cargo bungee cords and leather cuffs. It wasn’t the traditional setup: she was spread to the four points but parallel to the headboard. Her left foot and wrist were anchored to the headboard while her right limbs stretched off to the footboard. Someone had removed the mattress and box. Her mouth was about crotch height.

Well. The implications were clear: easier access to her mouth and genitalia. Perhaps for a group or a large man who didn’t want to step across the footboard. She couldn’t see the entrance to the room unless she twisted to look over her shoulder.

Vee lifted her head and blew her bangs out of her eyes. A computer monitor sat on the dresser with a text screen saver running. No keyboard or server was in sight. The words ‘you are helpless’ scrolled slowly across the flat screen.

“Hello? Can we get on with this?” She tested the cuffs. Solid.

Of course. One moment, Ms. Vee.

“I’ll wait.” Vee tested the range of motion allowed by the bungees. Not much.

“Are you always so very composed, Ms. Vee?” The Agent stepped into the room behind her and walked around to look her in the eye. “I approve.”

“I want to talk to Elle.”

“You may imagine that I see no compelling reason to agree.” He leaned close to her face. “We need to talk, Ms. Vee.”

She glared at him.

The Agent straightened. “True. You need not cooperate, but then I do hold power over your friend, Elle. Ruinous power. You have seen just a sample of my tender regard for her. You should be concerned for your friend. You should want me to be helpful.”

Vee watched his words echoed on the flat screen on the dresser. She cocked an eye up at him. “Tell me what you want.”

He nodded and smiled thinly. “I think you and I should be allies, Ms. Vee.”

“And this is how you ask?”

His smile grew. “It was Elle’s suggestion to make you more—comfortable. You have been in this situation before. You crave it, do you not? It is what you are.”

Vee smiled now. “You don’t know what I am. That’s what this is all about.”

His smile vanished back into a flat appraisal. “Fact: you are the oldest remaining Inspiration. Fact: you are weak. Insipid. You love humans. In short, Ms. Vee, you disgust me as much as Elle.” He leaned down and stared at her through his dark glasses. “But you persist. When other older and stronger archetypes are subsumed, drowned, or forgotten—you remain.”

He straightened again. “So, Ms. Vee, your choice is this: join me as my submissive ally, or be unwilling partner in testing you to destruction so I do understand what you are.” He paused at the look on her face. “If you join me, I’ll release Elle to your care and even repair most of the damage I’ve done her. However, she must be your plaything. I will not have her restored to full strength.”

Vee’s eyes did not stray to the flat screen that echoed his words. “You do know how to tempt me.”

“I almost admire you, Ms. Vee. That is why I offer you a future.”

“And your future is what, if I agree?” She twitched her legs and smiled inside when she saw his eyes behind the dark lenses flick to her ass muscles. She realized that he was clumsy at the old exposition game. Would she be able to use that?

“Humans have too much influence over our affairs. They are weak. They infest everything they touch. They are vapid and arrogant. We need Inspiration leadership that molds the humans more than they forge us. We need to domesticate humans. Since none of the old hierarchy shared this vision, I have worked to replace the hierarchy with younger and weaker Inspirations, completely dependent on the media systems.” He reached and ran a fingertip over the top curve of her right ear.

Vee shivered at his touch. The restraints made her horny. “Well, weak and insipid as I am, my opinion is you are already in charge.”

“For all practical purposes.” His voice was flat.

“And if the Council catches on to you?”

“They will send Exx to deal with me. He will fail.”

“Exx will be back soon.”

“No. He’s being kept busy elsewhere.”

“Elle designed most of the communication and media systems. You control them. That’s why Exx went off on another assignment at such a convenient time.”

The Agent nodded. “Yes.” He pinched her earlobe.

Vee moaned. She shifted her eyes and read the screen on the dresser as his ‘yes’ scrolled by. “Well, assuming you have a dick. Go fuck yourself.”

He grew still. His muscles locked up with rage, then slowly released. “Then I will now take you apart, Ms. Vee, and we’ll find out how you work.” He stepped back and watched her a bare second.

He strode out of the room to get the equipment.

* * *

Exx crashed into the Slasher, sending them both skidding nearly to the edge of the subway platform. They wrestled. The Slasher twisted Exx’s wrist nearly to the breaking point. Exx’s weapon dropped to the platform. Then a speedily placed kick from Exx knocked the Slasher up and out to the third rail. Sparks and noise crashed around the limp figure.

“Shocking.” Exx said. He slowly got to his feet as the electrocuted body went out of focus and vanished. He straightened his jacket; brushed off his sleeve.

The academic team approached. “Was nice of you to show up and lend a hand, sir. That Slasher ghost has terrorized his last group outing.” After the coverall fellow with the silly grin stowed his unlicensed particle accelerator, he offered Exx his hand.

Exx shook it. “Not at all. Glad to help.” He took a few steps towards the high-school girl with smoking hair and blank eyes whose head had intercepted one of the wild shots from the accelerator guns. “Is she going to be all right?”

One of the professors coughed into his hand. “She will experience a prolonged transformative psychic episode and be very susceptible to breast enlargement.”

Exx frowned and said dryly, “I would call that a ‘no’. Carry on, doctors.” There was an awkward silence in the wake of Exx’s disapproval.

About the small group of Inspirations, humans remained scattered in frozen poses of terror. The team translated their admiration for Exx into a stilted offer for him to inspect their headquarters uptown.

With another pointed look at the blank high school girl, Exx declined. A few minutes later and he walked up the subway stairs. He stopped at the head of the stairs. His watch beeped three times.

Ess stood near the silver limo. Normals streamed about the sidewalks. Exx walked closer to Ess and stopped to look at his watch while the humans striding past them slowed and froze.

“Tangiers.” Exx frowned.

“Airport, sir?”

Exx nodded. “Airport, Ess.” Once the car was in motion, he used his watch to tap out a message to be forwarded to Vee.

Unavoidably delayed. Hold champagne chilled for my return. Exx.

* * *

Vee quivered through another orgasm and went back to damping her breathing and heartbeat. There was no clock to tell her how much time, but the count of orgasms was over a hundred now. Her thoughts floated on an ocean of dark pleasure waves lit by electric nubs.

The Agent stepped in front of her view of the scrolling ‘you are helpless’ text. “Ms. Vee, is there anything you would like to tell me now? Anything you would like to agree to?”

He stepped on the floor actuator. A charge of black current ran into the clamps on her nipples.

“N-nipples!” she stuttered. So much heat. So easy to lose oneself.

“Always the same answer, Ms. Vee. It seems you care about nothing but nipples.”

Vee hung slack. She needed to touch herself. Everything was so tight and hot. She needed to pinch and fondle. She wanted him to touch her now.

“I’ve been patient. Very patient. But if you only care about nipples, then I see only one future for you.” He stepped on the switch again.

“Nipples!” She arched back as the dark charge swept through her breasts again. The headphones clamped to her head hummed with the inaudible waves that made her thoughts so slow. Nipples. Better to give in now. Anything to be touched. Vee panted and tried to swallow..

“Very well, Ms. Vee. I’ll let you free to play with your nipples—but,” he leaned close, “you have to obey me. You have to reveal yourself to me.”

Vee nodded. She could play with her nipples. They would talk. She would reveal herself.

The Agent gathered the line feeds to her tits slowly in his hand. “Are you sure, Ms. Vee? Sure you want this to stop? Sure you can obey?”

“Obey.” She gasped. The thought made her cunt bloom with fire.

“Obey!”

“Obey.” Vee squirmed as the word raced through her ears and brushed past her nipples on its way to wedge into her pussy. She nodded and sweat flicked from her face.

He remained still. “Let’s test the trust here. Who am I?”

She panted at him. “Gank inhabited.”

His face paled beneath the dark lenses. “What?”

Her mouth was dry. She wanted to suck pussy and fill her mouth with savory juices. Or if she made him angry, maybe he would—. “You’ve infested Gank—like a virus. That’s how you’re working around Elle right now. You can’t afford to lose Elle, as she is your definition, but—”

The Agent yanked the feed lines from her nipples. His mouth twisted in a line of anger.

Vee gasped and came. Her nipples fattened and went rock hard. The moon shone through the ceiling of her pleasure. The stars in the bowl of heaven chanted risqué rhymes as she came again. She slumped between the cords holding her to the posts.

“How do you know this, Ms. Vee?” He lifted up her sweat-slick face.

Vee swallowed. “My Inspiration, sir. You sacrificed Gank to have a few hours of manifestation separate from Elle. Once a sacrifice, Gank becomes known to me. You doubted Elle would do this to me for you. You detest her, I wager. So you use stolen manifestation media from Inspirations you’ve attacked. Obvious, really, since that’s how the humans created you, as an aggressive symbol virus within the system taking over other bodies.”

The Agent stared at her. His expression was cold.

She noticed his media was losing focus. “And I’d say you’ve just about used Gank up. You’ll need Elle again soon. How do you like my exposition, sir?”

He slapped her.

She came at the flash of sensation. She laughed. Arousal washed through her and left a wave of giddy energy. “And now I’ll reveal myself to you.”

He watched her. Watched the sweat collect on her delicate chin and ear lobes to fling itself into free fall.

Vee stretched out her tongue and licked his hand under her chin. “Did you think that Elle hasn’t been challenged before by dangerous new creations like you? Did you think you were stronger than Mabuse or Svengali or Belle or Hannibal or Joss or Rasputin or Beatrix or Julia or Zarah or Isobel or Eleanor? Based only on one good film and two poor ones? Because millions of humans think you are potent? You did, didn’t you? But strength isn’t everything, sir.”

He leaned down. Her eyes were bright with lust. Her pretty mouth babbled. Her tongue crept out like a dog to lick his hand.

She was a vision of loveliness.

Vee whispered. “You are a threat to Elle, but she will beat you. She’ll save me from you.”

His voice was a challenge and each syllable crisp with glassy edges. “Elle is down in the lobby sucking cocks like the weak whore she is.” The Agent found both hands gripping Vee’s face now. “But if I make you my next receptacle, I’ll never want for media focus. Because that’s what you want, isn’t it, Ms. Vee? Focus. Attention. You want to be my bitch. You want me to ride you, bitch. You have the stamina the others lack. I can live off you for years, bitch. Decades.” He leaned very close. “Centuries.”

She looked straight at him. Her arousal slopped from her eyes and mouth and ears. She trembled in the suspended rig. “Yes, sir.”

She came.

He groaned. Blinked. The powerful heat coiled about them both.

“Yes, sir.” Vee said again and came. “That is my Inspiration. I am the lamb. The goat. I am the sacrifice. Elle and I are the perfect lovers. Yin. Yang. I want to be your bitch.”

The Agent orgasmed. The moment filled and he felt she really understood. He felt powerful and feared and near his every desire.

Vee nodded and whispered. “Make me your nipple bitch, sir.”

He gasped and kissed her.

They both came very hard.

* * *

Elle stopped licking the back of Sally’s neck when she noticed the time. “Wowsers. I think he told me to come back after an hour.” She reached around Sally and pinched her nipples through the blouse. “Oh, how embarrassing! Maybe a moan would let out all that heat?”

Sally moaned into the phone call she was in the middle of. Her faced flushed. She tried to cover the outburst. “Oh, sorry. Lunch was awful.”

Elle rubbed Sally’s belly. She giggled and skipped out of the room headed for the penthouse elevator.

* * *

The elevator doors almost closed but Exx slid through with a timed jump.

Surprised, Elle just stared. “Uh, oh.”

Exx straightened his cuffs and then put an arm around Elle. He glanced down at her open blouse. His mouth quirked a bit as he admired the engorged state of her nipples. “Perky today, Elle?”

“You’re supposed to be going to Tangiers.” Elle whispered.

“That tells me part of what I wanted to know.” Exx squeezed her tit roughly and watched her legs tremble. “After that, Moscow perhaps? Anywhere but here?”

Elle snugged tighter to him, loving the warmth of his expert hand. “Oh, my. Good guess.”

Exx whirled Elle face first into the elevator cab wall. She squeaked with delight when her bare swollen nipples flattened on the chill metal panel. Exx squeezed Elle’s wrist until she dropped the cell phone she had quietly pulled from her skirt pocket. Exx kicked the phone casually to the other side of the cab. “Not today, Doctor Elle. So let me make a few more guesses.”

Squirming against the textured metal, her nipples on fire, Elle panted. “Please do.”

“You designed the media system that keeps the Council in touch and incidentally reports trouble-spots around the globe to appropriate Inspirations.”

She pushed her boyish ass back into his crotch. Her breath moistened a fog on the metal wall. “Uh huh.”

He leaned tight to her. She grunted with lust. “Your eyes are glazed. Your clothes disarrayed. You look like you just lost a tit-slapping contest. So some new archetype is making another lunatic run at you, Elle. Seeking world domination, perhaps?” He kissed her neck.

Elle closed her eyes. “Yes.” Reaching, she found his free hand and pushed it onto her hot tit.

He rubbed her. “Work with me for once, Elle. Forget how many times I’ve thwarted your schemes. So Vee is in a trap? And the—bastard?”

“Yes.” Elle ran the curve of her ass against his erection.

“Good. Never quite get used to hitting the women. And the bastard is peeling her for information?”

“Snatch.” Elle moaned.

“Beg pardon?” Exx raised an eyebrow.

“Snatch. Bodysnatch. The Agent loathes me, but hasn’t been able to figure out how to get rid of me. He doesn’t have enough media depth to subsume me. And hasn’t figured out a more extreme route.” Encouraging his hand, Elle began rhythmically bumping back against Exx. Embarrassed, Elle spoke faster to keep from thinking about her hot tits. “So he figured that if Vee is so old she’s outlasted the oldest Inspirations, that he can be brains and she can be the carrier vector. He’ll possess her. He’s going to reprogram her if she won’t cooperate.”

Exx’s eyes narrowed unpleasantly. His face took on another aspect his foes usually saw just before they expired. “Anything else I should know—” he glanced at the ascending lit floor numbers of the control panel, “before we get there?”

“I’m not wearing panties.” She looked up into his face. A rush between her legs sent a line of liquid down her thigh.

Exx pushed the ‘stop’ button with a light kick. “We have just enough time.”

* * *

The door came partly off the hinges when Exx hit it at full run with his shoulder. He rolled through the foyer and came up with his pistol in a two-hand grip. Hallway. Living room. Patio. He spun and pointed the muzzle back at the bedroom.

Moving with consummate grace, Exx padded along the near wall to the bedroom. In the black gloss of his automatic, he saw around the corner of the doorframe into the room. He could make out a figure suspended from the corners of a four-poster.

Vee. Of course.

The fist came through the drywall and clipped Exx’s chin, staggering him. The Agent broke through the wall following up with a series of quick blows to ribs and head. “Well, Mr. Exx, fancy meeting you here. Patently wretched ideas of rescue?”

Exx tried to clear his eyes of plaster dust. He set himself and glanced at his pistol fallen near the baseboard. Too far.

The Agent pulled a gun.

Exx tensed.

“You see, Mr. Exx, I am a superior form of antagonist unlike the straw men you have conquered.” The Agent threw his gun down the long corridor past Exx. “Created years after the humans grew bored with your repetitive exploits, you don’t have a chance against me.”

Exx measured the optimum probabilities. He blurred into motion for his own gun—closer by several feet.

The Agent met him there easily, slamming into Exx and pinning him to the wall with great strength. “You are based on human expectations. I am evolved beyond.”

Exx rocked the Agent’s face with blows from hand-edge and then elbow. He kneed the dark man. He spun and twisted nearly throwing the Agent away. But the Agent recovered and reversed the grip, spinning Exx back into the wall. Then showing even more strength, the Agent lifted and pounded Exx into the wall seven times, fracturing the wallboard.

The room spun about Exx as he slid to the floor. He could barely see. Everything was darkening. He rolled weakly and pushed up to one knee.

“Do stay down, Mr. Exx,” the Agent kicked Exx in the ribs, cracking two. The redoubtable Exx collapsed and lay gasping weakly. “Your rescuing days are quite done. I am not the—.”

A footstep.

The Agent took off his crazed glasses and stared down the hall at Elle holding the pistol he had tossed away now lined up on his head.

Elle fired.

The Agent leaned out of the track of the bullet.

She fired again; kept aiming and firing.

The Agent dodged each shot and at eleven, he drew himself up straight and fierce.

The gun clicked in Elle’s hand. She bit her lower lip. “Phooey.”

The Agent growled. “Data squirt: nipple sex.”

Elle dropped the pistol and smiled. She reached up and started plucking her nipples.

Unable to get up, Exx shoved off the near wall and slid across the tile floor to his own pistol. He grabbed it and whirled firing at the Agent, who ran up the hallway wall avoiding the shots, stepped once on the ceiling, spun through a somersault and landed on Exx.

He punched Exx three times in the head. The gun spilled back to the floor. The Agent leaned close to Exx. “I did warn you, Mr. Exx.” With two fast moves, the Agent broke Exx’s forearms.

A tremble flowed over Exx as he went unconscious.

The Agent walked the hallway to Elle. She smiled, fondled and drooled. He stepped alongside her and grabbed her neck. “You shouldn’t have this much resistance. I will finish you after I transfer to—.” Elle slipped from his grip as his hand lost media focus.

Elle rushed for the bedroom.

The Agent glared after her, realizing then that her quick return to idiot expression should have warned him she shammed. He looked at his arm and the focus blurred again. Gank’s resources were gone. He looked to the penthouse computer system, connected and downloaded himself.

* * *

Vee blinked awake to the sound of Elle’s voice.

“Lamb? How’re we doing, kiddo?” Elle was bent over looking into Vee’s eyes.

“Nipple bitch,” Vee replied in a warm groggy voice.

Elle flushed. Vee was always the most attractive when she was like this. “That can’t be good.” Her hand came up with a hypodermic. “Okay, lamb, I’m going to give you a shot of approval. That should make you feel—.”

Data squirt. Horny. Nipple sex.
Data squirt. Drunk. Nipple sex.

Elle hiccupped and swayed. She could read the writing on the wall. He was back in the system. Her system. She felt her arousal swamp her other thoughts.

Data squirt. Needle. Nipple sex. Give yourself the shot.

Vee tensed against the bungees. She raised hot eyes to Elle. “Doc? Is that my aphrodisiac? Could make that a triple—?”

Elle smiled and brought the needle to her own tit. She injected herself just behind the nipple. She dropped the hypo and started pulling her nipples hard. The rush was huge. She imagined this was what Vee felt and that made her so much hotter. Elle squeezed her knees together hard and kept pulling her tits. She came. She panted, bent over and kissed Vee hard.

Vee responded to the pure lust channeled from those sweet lips. The headphones began kicking out vibrations again.

The flat screen lit.

It seems perfectly ironic that I can now take Exx as a shell and finish arrangements with you two. There are benefits. Certainly he has a reputation with the ladies I do not enjoy. But perhaps, Elle, with that shot influencing your slut brain, a direct route would be in order. I shall save Exx as a contingency and transfer to Vee. You will help me, Elle. You will help me dominate your friend.

“Help you—transfer to Vee,” Elle groaned. She kissed Vee again. The two women became absorbed in hot oral exchange. The kisses went on for some time.

They broke apart. Vee begged, “Pinch my nipples. You know you want to. Make me your nipple bitch.”

Elle chewed on Vee’s lower lip and her fingers mashed those dark swollen nubs.

Enough. You only make it appallingly clear that I am the necessary leadership you both need. Now hook up Vee for a transfer.

Elle parted slowly from Vee’s lips. She reached for one last hard yank at Vee’s nipples. “I’ll be back with a big fat data cable for you.”

Vee panted. “Yes.”

Elle nodded. “Beg.”

“Do me. Hurry. I need it. Please. I want it.”

“Again. Tell me you want your brain squelched beneath his data.”

Vee shivered. “Please. Nipple bitch me. I want my brain—squelched—beneath his data.”

Elle caressed a hot stare over Vee. She ran hands down her sides and over her hips. She left the room.

Vee shook her dazed head and looked at the flat screen. “You don’t have to make Elle do this. Even lunatics have limits.”

I promised you could have Elle for your toy. I can still deliver that.

Vee tightened her legs. “My very own toy.”

Exactly. You could keep your own projects and schedule unless I need to make an appearance. You could both profit from my dominance. I prefer to work behind the scenes. I would even be willing to spare Exx. He has his uses.

Vee squirmed in the suspended tension. Her head throbbed between the headphones.

No more half-measures with hard to hold humans: Elle as your permanent fantasy girl. No more wondering when the next Inspiration might prey on your weakness. I would be as much protector as master.

Vee watched the reflection in the monitor as Elle came back through the door pulling a large cable. “Yes.”

You want it.

“Want it.”

You need it.

Vee moaned. “Need it.”

Beg.

“Please. Nipple bitch me, sir.”

Elle pulled enough cable slack into the room. “Exx is still out.” She took the cable and hoisted it between Vee’s legs.

Idiot.

Elle giggled. “You should know. You wanted me this way.”

The symbolatry requires you to insert it in her mouth.

Elle rammed the phallic plug into Vee’s melting pussy. “I know, but most days I function just fine full of cummy goodness. How about you?”

Vee stretched when she felt the invasion. She shivered with immediate arousal and response. Fires teased inside.

No.

Elle giggled. “Good girl, Vee. Fuck him. Good girl.”

Vee came twice at the trigger.

Data squirt—

Elle slapped Vee’s ass. “Good girl.”

Vee came again.

Data squi—

Elle laughed in cascading singsong notes and alternated cheeks with crisp slaps. The impacts rocked Vee in the suspension. “Good girl. Good girl. Good girl. Good girl.”

Data squ—
Data s—
Dat—
D—
.
* * *

The flat screen monitor scrolled text in the darkness of the empty penthouse bedroom.

I am a—slapcum—good girl.
I—slapcum—am a good girl.
I am a good—slapcum—girl.
* * *

When the sun came up through the windows, Vee opened her eyes. She was out of the cuffs and bungees. The guest bed was gorgeous and warm with down comforter and satin sheets. She reached and found Elle, reading a technical manual. “Hey, nerd girl.”

Elle looked over her glasses at Vee. “Morning, lamb. Get any rest?”

Stretching, Vee smiled. She wiggled closer and tucked her forehead just beneath Elle’s bare ribs. Another stretch and she kissed her friend’s belly. “Not bad.”

“Nightmares?”

“Not a one.” Vee twisted to look up at Elle. “Did you check on Exx?”

“Phhht! Boring.” Elle went back to her manual diagrams. “He always comes through fine.”

The door pushed open slowly. Exx stuck his head in. “Breakfast?”

Elle tossed the book. She sat up straighter. “Don’t think that you’re going to get the girl in the end just like you always do.”

“An anal pattern?” Exx entered in slacks and stocking feet carrying a tray of plates and covered bowls. His shirt was elsewhere, the morning sun made play across his muscles and scars. “Perish the thought.” He stopped by the bedside. “Then again, I’ve had you both several times. Recently, too.”

Vee smiled with the memory. She nodded.

Elle frowned. “Don’t be cheeky. The elevator doesn’t count, I was under the influence of dark forces.”

Vee quirked an eyebrow. She wanted to hear the elevator story.

Exx set the tray over Elle’s legs. He picked up the napkin and handed it to her. “There was Jamaica. The reactor business.”

Lifting a lid to find her favorite French toast, Elle scoffed. “That was Vee, not me. I was the male doctor and you pushed me into the reactor. I nearly got you first.”

“Hmm.” Exx rubbed his chin. “Udaipur. The weapons smuggling problem.”

Vee nodded. “That was you, Elle.”

“Didn’t say it wasn’t,” replied Elle loftily. “But I wanted to switch sides and Exx was a good excuse.”

Exx sighed. “Well, Vee was there as well, thank goodness.” Exx tilted his head to admire the two naked in bed. “What would we do without you, Vee? And how is our insane fiend this morning?”

Elle stopped chewing and glared at Exx.

“Not you, dear Lunatic,” Exx pointed to the thick dark cable drawn up over the bedside and plugged into Vee’s genitals where it was secured by broad bands of duct tape rigged around her thighs. “That fiend.”

Both Exx and Elle looked at Vee for an answer.

Vee felt so good she just smiled at them. She twitched her pussy. “He’ll be fine once he understands it’s really all about me.”

Exx nodded. “Good girl.”

Vee orgasmed and stretched her hands tight over her belly. “Yum.”

Elle leaned down past the tray and kissed Vee. “Of course, lamb. It’s always been about you, since nearly forever. Exx is right as rain. Where would we be without you?”

Vee sighed and nodded. “But I will miss Envy. We always had such good times.”

END