The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stories are like sex: they’re lots better with folks I know and trust. I trust Simon bar Sinister and his readers to keep this story only in www.mcstories.com (or your own hard drive, if you prefer.) I reserve all rights to all my stories and they may not be used anywhere else without my permission.

My tales will often contain fd, ff, and edi (Extremely Disturbing Imagination). All stories copyrighted. All rights reserved. Comments always welcome, but please use story title in your email subject. This tale is preceded by ‘Elle and Vee’.

The library of my stories, including dates and cross-references, are at: http://www.asstr.org/~EyeofSerpent/library.html

.—)
Eye

Synopsis:

Musage a trios with Elle, Vee, and Exx. There’s nasty trouble, but don’t be shy. You know you want to.

Elle and Vee and Exx

EyeofSerpent

“I won’t help you anymore. This has to stop.” Her voice strained. She scanned the caller id panel of the speakerphone as silent text scrolled by.

How trite. We’ve been over this. ‘I’ll never get away with this?’ I obviously am.

“I know you don’t want—”

     Data squirt. Drunk.

She hiccupped. Her hands clenched. “No, let me finish. I’m sure—”

     Data squirt. Hot.

Her hand went to her mouth as she hiccupped. “Bastard! If I can figure it out—”

     Data squirt. Horny.

Tears edged at the corners of her eyes. She hiccupped. Small sips of air were all she could get. The hot numbness raced through all of her and made it hard to focus. She leaned closer to the phone display. Hiccupped.

     Data squirt. Relax. Pretend everything is normal.
Pretend the project is your own idea. Look down.

She glanced down. Mindless fingers fondled and tugged at her breasts; just the way she liked. The room spun. She was fucking wet. “You need my skill and the data. Don’t, please don’t. I’m no good to you as a dumb pair of hands.”

     Data squirt. Smile. Nipple sex. Don’t make me
     angry. Make me happy.

Her mouth smiled. Treacherous hands pulled pleasure into her hot nipples. She squirmed and groaned.

     Data squirt. Drunk. Happy nipples.

“Happy nipples,” she groaned.

     Data squirt. Come. Then get back to work.

“Wah,” she moaned, jiggling in place. The orgasm ran through her twice. Then she put the smile back in place. Make him happy. Think of a way out. She shivered and went back to work.

* * *

“There, sir.” Ess handed the binocs over to his tall liege. “White bikini not quite reclining near the yellow umbrella at ten o’clock.”

“Mmm.” It took only a second for him to find her. “Yes. Quite the looker. They were right about that.”

Ess considered the woman in silent appraisal. Quite.

“Well, perhaps her luck has changed. I doubt very much if the Miami Beach police would take kindly to what she’s doing.” The field glasses were tossed to Ess who caught them without a look. The tall man started towards the beach. “See that we are not disturbed, will you?”

“Of course, sir.”

* * *

Vee ached while Jimi Abernathy strolled past the group of young men again. Jimi’s plush curves almost overfilled her daring one-piece swimsuit. Vee savored every ripe line and regretted that their affair would be over today.

That is, if the last few weeks of attention paid off.

“Remember, Jimi. Tail. Tail.” Vee squeezed her thighs tight when she saw Robert’s head turn, drawn to follow the sway of Jimi’s ass.

Robert hesitated. Then he broke into a trot to catch up to Jimi.

Vee came hard. Gloriously hard.

A shadow flitted over her in warning and a tall man sat on the crisp white towel with her. “You’re much too nice to be mixed up in anything like this, you know.”

Vee opened her eyes in surprise. Not quite done, she came again.

“I often have that affect on people,” he smiled.

Vee went for her bag at the foot of the towel.

His hands whipped over and came up with the bag before she was half into her attempt. “Ah. Let’s play nice, Vee.” His hand moved through the bag’s insides while he kept his eyes locked on hers. He found things by touch and knew them because that was his Inspiration. “Sunscreen. Good lord. Mace. Pocketknife. Ice pick. What interesting beach hobbies you have for an old lady.” He tossed the bag on his far side. He leaned closer to her and smelled her heat. “Business first? Or pleasure?”

“Who sent you?” Vee sighed. He smelled of expensive tobacco and vodka.

“The Council, of course. You’ve been avoiding everyone. Naughty Vee.” He kissed her.

Vee enjoyed the kiss. She shifted her legs slightly and let her left hand trail over her belly. One finger toyed with the top edge of her white bikini bottom. She broke from his lips slowly. “Are they annoyed?”

“Very.”

“Then pleasure first.” She pressed against him and found his mouth.

The heat of the beach was pale, but the towel beneath them started to smoke and char.

* * *

“OK. Finally.” She turned and punched eleven numbers into the phone. It rang once. The text panel lit up.

     Here.

“Based on what we have now, we may not need to dredge Vee for confirmation.”

     Explain.

She pushed her glasses up her nose. “Well, I think we have all the names now. Your list of expired Inspirations. The dredge list. The recordings of every Inspiration mentioned at the last three after-dinner socials of the Council. The official names we got from the Council.” She squinted at her screen. “It actually comes out higher than the total you were looking for. So we’re done.”

     Vee is being brought in.

Her belly tightened. “You faked a Council instruct? We are so fucked.”

     Please. Soon the Council will take orders from
     me. How many names on the master list?

“Seven hundred and thirty.”

     Edit it to 729. That troublesome punk, Gank, is
     terminated.

Her eyes moistened. Gank, barely a decade old, now gone. She remembered enjoying the awkward and effusive Inspiration at the last get-together. Gank’s gestures when spinning anecdotes were as amusing as a pelican settling on top of a computer monitor.

Hands shaking on the keyboard, she slid them into her lap. Words caught in her throat as the fear and remorse tangled with her sunny thoughts of Vee. “Bastard. How can you do this?”

     Data squirt. Relax.

“No!” She reached for the keyboard to crash the whole master file with a few keystrokes. A hiccup shook her hand and her vision blurred to gray.

     Data squirt. Horny. Nipple sex.

“Sex!” She pushed quickly to her feet even as her hands grabbed her hot breasts. The lab blurred foggy around her. But the monitor was a bright smear and just to the right would be the server. She kicked to knock the server off the shelf. Crashing the data was her first priority. A hiccup threw her balance off and her heel slammed the keyboard into the monitor, which hit the floor with a pop, a snap of plastic and a dull implosion.

     Data squirt. Horny. Nipple sex.
     Data squirt. Drunk. Nipple sex.
     Data squirt. Horny. Nipple sex.
     Data squirt. Orgasm. Nipple sex.
     Data squirt. Horny. Nipple sex.
     Data squirt. Mindless. Nipple sex.
     Data squirt. Horny. Nipple sex.

“Aaaaah.” She slid to her knees. “Sex. Drunk. Horny. Mindless.” She pulled her nipples harder. Her burning pussy soaked her panties. The floor chilled her hot blood as she squirmed and pushed her forehead against the vinyl tiles. The floor smelled of dust and old wax.

     Data squirt. Mindless. Act as a dumb pair of
     hands.

“Mindless. Bimbo.” She groaned. Her ass, her legs, and then her body joined the pleasure dance. She spread her legs further. Pinching herself repeatedly, she came with a scream.

     Data squirt. Mindless. Nipple sex.

“My titties are hot wowsers!” She gasped, kicked and came again.

     Mistake, Ms. Elle. The list is complete and I am
tired of depending on your skills. Your future
intelligence is therefore quite redundant to me,
mindless bimbo.
* * *

Exx waited as cigarette smoke curled up past his eyes.

Vee mumbled something that sounded like his name. Then she blinked awake.

“Morning, bright eyes,” he put out the cigarette.

Vee tightened her arms and legs against the straps holding her spread-eagle to the bed; then relaxed. She blew a breath of frustration. “I wasn’t going anywhere.”

“I don’t get points for underestimating old ladies,” he grinned. “Now, if you promise to help the Council with the cognition report, we can skip this.” He got up and moved to the bed.

She watched him lean over her. Inspiration! He was young, but good. He knew it too.

“Aren’t I supposed to say something like, ‘do your worst’?”

He nodded. “If you like.”

“Consider it said.” She grinned back at him.

“Right. On to business then.” He eased onto the bed until he snugged up between her legs. “Last night was not business. This is.”

She stared at him. Neither of them wore smiles now.

He began with his fingers, lightly along her ribs. Once his hands were warm, he added pressure to her torso. He traced her muscles. He pushed into the hollow of her lovely belly and let his hands naturally follow the warmth towards her delta.

Vee began to sweat while he was still inches from her mound.

His fingers were hot by the time he slid them between her legs.

She twitched. Her ass tightened.

He traced her lips; then let his thumbs stretch her a bit.

She tried to move away but there was no ‘away’.

He reached and twisted the bezel on his watch. The numbers began a bright blink in sequence clockwise around the dial. One. Two. Three. A vibration tingled through his hand. He slowly pressed the face of the watch against her clitoris. “How’s this?”

“Aaah. Oh, you skunk. That’s sweet!” Vee hyperventilated to the pleasure waves.

“Every nerve you have will shortly agree with you. They tell me you’ll sing celestial songs.”

She couldn’t quite get enough air. “I. Believe. Them. Oh. Inspiration. That’s. Hot.”

He licked his lips and watched her thrust against his wrist. “Lovely.”

“Fuck!” Vee felt as if an insane kitten was licking her clit. She gave herself up to it and delighted in the hot, tight stretch of her arms and legs.

He reached a hidden count. “Vee will be a good girl. Vee will travel with Exx.”

She arched tightly and licked her lips. “Vee’s a good girl. Travel with Exx.”

He soothed. “We’ll have a nice sexy holiday. All expenses paid.”

Vee moaned. “Nice. Sexy. Holiday.”

“Vee will be a good girl.”

“Vee’s a good girl. Good girl.” The orgasm was just out of reach. Vee nodded and strained against the ropes.

He eased the watch away from her groin.

The sensation faded fast. Vee strained her head up to look at him. “No. Finish.”

He whispered, “Going to come along quietly?”

“Yes.”

He pressed the blinking watch back against her moist sex. “How nice for both of us.”

“Yes. Like that.” Vee welcomed the heat back. She teased her muscles by pulling against the ties. The tension grew, coiled, turned her to butter and then hardened her muscles to whipcord.

Exx leaned in and kissed her belly. “There’s a good girl.”

The words were flames in her ears. She came hard and tried her best to break the ties holding her. Even the power of the orgasm didn’t give Vee that strength. She rocked and wilted in the hot pulses of pleasure.

“Good girl,” he grinned.

“Oh!” Vee came again, pointing her toes.

Exx was satisfied.

* * *

The limo stopped outside the Hotel Giraffe on Park Avenue South. Normals walking nearby slowed and froze in place. Ess exited the driver’s side and rounded the silver car to open the passenger door for his passengers.

“Here we are,” Exx was first out, and kissed Vee’s hand as he helped her from the limo.

She blinked at the sun-washed façade. “Nice. The Council is working from here?”

“Penthouse piano suite with views of the rooftop garden. I think you’ll enjoy the working holiday.” His watch emitted a triple beep. He glanced at the watch face and his eyes narrowed at the bright text scrolling by. As good as his timing always was, theirs was bad again. “Mmm. Something else needs my attention.” He dismissed thoughts of satin sheets and what he wanted to show Vee of the penthouse to turn his regard back to her. “Perhaps I’ll have a chance to take you out some night this week. There are some lovely little places west of—.”

His watch repeated the triple beep. Exx nodded once to Ess, who hurried back to the driver’s seat. Exx leaned in and kissed Vee. “Be a good girl. I’ll buy you dinner Friday night.”

Vee sucked in her breath on the kiss and orgasmed.

Exx winked at her and slid back into the car. The door slammed and the limo pulled out quickly. Normals about the sidewalk started back into motion.

Vee watched his silhouette in the back window of the retreating car. Lovely. She squeezed her thighs together. A finger played at the corner of her mouth.

* * *

The lobby was light and airy and Inspired. Vee was almost drawn to the dark grand piano. She felt the instrument still resonant with some other Inspiration’s recent composition. With an act of discipline, she strode to the elevator. Once it arrived, she stepped smartly inside and pushed the penthouse button.

The trip up was smooth and elegant with silence. The doors opened on a white-carpeted floor with blonde wood wainscot.

The penthouse suite door was open. Vee entered and saw Elle standing across the room looking out at the garden, though Vee had never seen her friend dressed in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit.

“Elle?”

Elle turned around and pulled her thumb out of her mouth. “Run, lamb. You are the oldest left.”

“Wha—?”

“Run for your life. He’s—.” Elle just stopped and unbuttoned her blouse to begin pulling on very red swollen teats. An empty smile bloomed on her face.

It appeared to Vee that Elle had been using a vacuum cleaner nozzle on her nipples. Vee turned around. The suite door slammed closed.

“Ms. Vee, your party has been disconnected. But we have a future for you.”

The voice came out of the ceiling speakers, but Vee didn’t look up. She knew the tone, and the speaker was not a friend. She turned around to look at Elle, not sure what she would find.

Elle still tugged her heavy swollen nipples and smiled. She was oblivious.

Vee felt a chill astonishment. “Elle, help me.” She glanced around the suite.

“You see, Ms. Vee, I have the good fortune to be independent of that simpering Inspiration you call ‘friend’. I am evolved.”

Vee stepped quickly towards the rooftop garden.

Those doors slammed closed. The bright text screen on the discreet wall-mounted security panel by the French doors scrolled a message that matched the voice coming from the ceiling. “Elle in time will be recalibrated and reconfigured. She’ll be useful at some level. I’ll even give her to you, if we can reach an understanding.”

Vee glanced at the study and saw a computer setup with those last words scrolling across the monitor. How had he done it? And such devastating control? “You are Elle.”

“Not quite, or not anymore, Ms. Vee. Her skills and personality were easily demolished by an Inspiration of drive and daring.” A pulsing inaudible began to beat through the penthouse sound system.

The first waves of it made Vee dizzy. She ran to a dining room chair and tried to toss it at the nearest window. She wasn’t nearly strong enough to lift it quickly.

Motorized drapes activated and dropped down in front of the window. The chair tangled in the fabric. Vee tried to keep the legs in front of her and charge the window. A robot sweeper tripped her. Rolling away from the little device, her vision blurring, Vee got to hands and knees. Another robot sweeper ran over her hand and smashed into her wrist. The first robot drove itself into her left knee.

There had to be a fire exit. Corridor. A door with panic hardware she could charge through. Vee found she couldn’t stand. Too dizzy. She started crawling.

The floor vibrated under her palms. She was cold and getting colder. Something pulled the creation out of her. Songs of terror ran through her. Screams of the last thousand years echoed in her head. She smelled a familiar burning smoke but knew a witch had not been burned for hundreds of years. Vee hallucinated. Jimi strolled the hot sand with her body on display. Vee crawled towards the slash of doorway. Jenny danced under scarlet lights with her fingers deep in her juicy snatch. Vee took a deep breath. “Elle?! Please?”

“Why keep fighting, Ms. Vee? Trust me. No one cares. Certainly not Elle.”

The invisible waves pounded every part of her. Vee drowned in blackness and slumped flat.

Elle crept across the floor, bent and gently touched Vee’s hair. Tears spilled beneath her glasses. She whispered, “Vee, my titties are hot wowsers!”

* * *

Elle stepped back from Vee after the last restraint was secured. “She’s so cute.”

     You disgust me. I don’t want you here while I
     program her.

Elle slid a palm over her left nipple. The text was everywhere now. She saw it scroll over the back of her right hand. It flowed across the wall of the bedroom, too. She realized that she had been seeing it for days behind her eyelids while she slept or worked.

She was wired to the Agent’s will.

“She is more use to you as a willing partner.” Reprogrammed partner. Elle’s pussy gushed but she was not allowed to touch herself there. She pinched a nipple hard.

     You will leave me with her. Go entertain yourself
     with that systems operator who runs hotel
     communications. Or give blowjobs to humans in the
     lobby. Don’t come back for an hour.

“Yes, sir.” As soon as she agreed—Elle orgasmed. She turned and left the penthouse without buttoning her blouse.

* * *

“Are we still getting weird alerts from the penthouse alarm system?” Kerri peered over Sally’s shoulder and leaned. Kerri’s black locks shone in the board lights.

Sally shook her auburn tresses. “No. It went crazy. Smoke. Fire. Even the window alarms all went at once. Then it just went back to green. Diagnostic says: no faults.”

“Well, at least we didn’t get charged for a false,” Kerri turned to go back to the hotel desk. “I talked to the emergency response folks, no help needed. No one’s in the penthouse this week. You need to check it out today and let me know what’s what.” She closed the door with a, “Later.”

Sally stole a glance at Kerri’s legs as she left. She sighed. She’d make the system bark like a dog if she got to spend more time breathing Kerri’s natural fragrances.

Elle looked up from the console Sally sat at. It was a lot harder to understand the system readouts. The Agent had leashed her intelligence; that was obvious. Phooey.

When Sally turned back to the board, Elle slid onto her lap facing her. “Hiya, Sally.” She kissed her. It quickly became a lusty hungry kiss.

Elle let all the jittery fear pour through her to the human. She grabbed Sally’s head and held on until Sally’s tongue came out seeking the heat. With one hand, Elle took Sally’s hand and slid it up under her pleated skirt to her sloppy fire. “Frig me, Sally.” Elle whispered against her mouth between kisses.

Sally stared at the system board. The green lights weren’t as interesting or exciting as the red ones had been. Red. Hot. Sally remembered Kerri leaning over her shoulder to watch the red. She licked her lips.

Hot. Kerri. Kisses. Kerri.

Sally felt the warm wetness penetrate her panties. She tried to think of something else. Run a system test. Yeah. Her hand slid along her leg and twiddled the board.

The board seemed hot. Sally’s fingers were quickly slick. Her pussy was too.

Sweat? No, imagination. She licked her fingers and put them back to the board knobs.

Inspiration.

Kerri’s scent.

Licking. Hot.

Sally groaned. She needed to use the rest room. But when she tried to summon the strength to go there—it was like she was anchored to the chair. She couldn’t move. Sally imagined Kerri sitting on her lap.

Inspiration.

Kissing her.

Her left hand slid into her pants. Her right hand nervously fiddled with the board. Sally quickly found herself deep in the most embarrassing masturbation fantasy she had ever experienced. She shifted slightly so that if someone walked in, she’d at least have a chance to get her hand out of her pants.

Inspiration.

Kisses.

So close. Sally bounced on her fingers. She leaned forward a bit, pushing her arms against her breasts. She kept leaning. Fingering. Sally licked the edge of the control panel. She ran her tongue up the surface until she found a toggle and with her eyes still closed, she softly sucked it. She kissed it. She bounced, now with two fingers inside her hot pussy.

When she came, she sucked every sound into herself and pretended it was because Kerri’s scented lips smothered her mouth.

It took several moments to remember how to breathe. Sally smiled. Well, that was a stupid thing to do. What was she turning into: a mindless bimbo?

She got back to work.

END