The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eleven Pages

Author: Psionic_X

Email:

I looked out over the horizon from the penthouse apartment in the building I owned. I loved this view and never tired of it. It made me feel like the Master of all I surveyed, which in fact I was. This city was mine. I know what you’re wondering. How’d he do it? How did he go from being a faceless nobody to the most powerful man in the city in just two years? How, you muse aloud, did a black man rise to such heights in one of the most racially divided cities in America? Well, it was surprisingly easy....

Two years ago I was an office worker for a large corporation. I had my cubicle where I mindlessly did my job. The job wasn’t too bad. Pay was okay, benefits, medical, paid vaction, etc. I didn’t like my job but I didn’t hate it either. I was dispassionate I suppose you could say. Overall I wasn’t better or worse off than anyone else. I just drifted as most people do, my dreams and ambitions mere husks of what they were after being brutalized by real life and the glass ceiling of Corporate America.

My personal life was just as barren as my professional one. I spent my free time hiding from the realities of life by numbing my mind with television and the internet. I dated on occasion, very unsuccessfully. Women either were scared off by my stench of desperation or bored to tears. And when I did get a woman to the bedroom it always ended in diasaster since many women aren’t too happy with a guy who lasts thirty seconds the first time, a full minute the second, and can’t get it up a third. Pathetic, that was me. That was my life.

Things changed for me one rainy afternoon when I was out driving just to be doing something and I came across a sign pointing to an estate sale. I had just watched a program the night before about how people found valuable treasures at estate and garage sales and it fired my imagination. I followed the directions and arrived fairly quickly at the house. I went in and there were a few people there just wandering to and fro. I walked through and spent about half an hour but nothing looked interesting, much less valuable. I began to leave when I came to a table of books. I liked to read so I looked at what was there and saw nothing of interest until a simple thin light blue booklet caught my eye. I picked it up. The title was what had got me to notice. “HOW TO GET GIRLS INTO BED WITHOUT TRYING.” It was written by one Ross Jeffries. I flipped through it. Just eleven pages. I wanted it. I looked at the gorgeous blonde woman sitting behind the table and before I could ask she simply said “fifty cents.” I fished that amount out of my pocket and gave it to her. She took it with a sneer, most likely thinking I was a chump for buying the book. And I could see in her eyes that like most women, she knew what a complete loser I was. “Enjoy” she said in a voice that dripped with sarcasm and derision. Humiliated, I hurried out.

I got back to my apartment and tossing the book on the coffee table went and got myself a soda. I sat on the couch and sipped the soda while reading the book. I finished and sat there for awhile thinking of what I read. I finished my soda, read the book again and sat back, thinking on it some more. It made sense. Perfect sense.

I’d heard of affirmations and the principles behind them seemed solid. I got up and made myself dinner and ate it without tasting, the thin blue manual dominating my thoughts. I finished, cleaned up, then returned to the living room where I read the book again and decided on a course of action. I had nothing to lose. Something needed to change in my life. This book was a good a place as any to start.

I went in that Monday and put in for the two weeks vacation I had coming for the following week. I then spent the week busting my ass to make sure that all of my responsibilities were taken care of so there wouldn’t be any bitching. At night I burned a couple of cds with me saying the affirmations on them. I got a workout program off the net to give me something to do for the two weeks. I chose a program that focused on self-resistance and isometrics since I didn’t have any excercise equipment. That Friday after work, I went grocery shopping and loaded up. I wasn’t going to leave my apartment for the full two weeks and I didn’t want any reason to. I was ready.

I had decided on a program of total immersion. I would constantly say or listen to the affirmations. I’d wear headphones and play them while I was sleeping. I’d have them playing in the background when I was excercising or eating. I wouldn’t watch tv, listen to the radio, surf the net or read any books. The only goal was to hammer the affirmations as deeply into my subconscious as possible. I wanted this stuff branded on my very DNA.

The two weeks went surprisingly quickly. And easily. For as much as I watched television and surfed the net I thought that would be tough. But after the first two days, it was no problem at all. I did get in surprisingly good shape for just two weeks, but then I ate pretty clean and excercise was the only other thing I did besides the affirmations and since I staggered my workout throughout the day I was excercising almost as much as I was affirming. That Sunday I ventured out for the first time in two weeks to buy a few suits that better fit my leaner, more muscular frame. I noticed an immediate difference in the way people dealt with me. Men seemed to be wary, almost afraid, while women’s attention seemed to be riveted on me. When I went to get my suits the woman who helped me fell all over herself to to service me and made sure I got the best possible deals and even took off another ten percent at the register. I left the mall feeling 100 feet tall. The affirmations were definitely working.

At work Monday the reaction was the same. Men seemed nervous, afraid. Women kept doing double takes. I got lots of compliments on my fitter physique. Whenever I would look up there was always some woman or the other staring at me. The day flew by since I attacked my work with a zest I hadn’t felt for it since...ever. I walked out of that building at the end of the day feeling as energized as when I had walked in. In fifteen years that had never happened before. It was an effort of will not to click my heels.

I continued to say and listen to the affirmations. I said them aloud while looking in the mirror. I listened to them in the car while driving anywhere. I continued to wear headphones and listen while I slept. I still listened while eating and excercising. And each day, I could feel my personal power growing. At work I began to get noticed since I was doing grade A work and beginning to dominate meetings, neither of which was ever the case before. I was flying high and about to hit the stratosphere. One month after returning to work, six weeks after first starting to use the affirmations, I reached a turning point: I got laid. And nothing would ever be the same again.

I was sitting in my favorite coffee shop leisurely sipping a chai tea and reading Walter Mosley’s latest Easy Rawlin’s mystery when I felt someone staring at me. I looked up and there was without question one of the most beautiful women I’d ever seen watching me intently. She was a brunette with long raven tresses and even from were I sat I could see the glacial blue of her eyes. I didn’t hesitate, I didn’t think. I smiled and motioned for her to join me. She smiled, picked up her purse and coffee and came and to sit with me. Before she sat I made a stop motion. She looked at me confused.

“I noticed you watching me and while I don’t usually lower myself to association with people like yourself, I decided to be magnanimous. You may join me and worship me from across the table instead of across the room if you buy me a fresh chai tea and a poppyseed muffin.” I smiled languidly as if I’d told her it was a fine day to watch birds. Inside I was screaming, “WHAT THE FUCK?” I had no idea why I said that and why I used such a condenscending tone of voice when I did. I’d fucked up and it had only took me ten goddamn seconds...easily a record. But amazingly, instead of storming off or dumping her coffee over my head the woman looked first stunned, then nervous, then gave a pitiful forced laugh.

“Is that so? And if I choose not to buy your tea and muffin?” At that moment I went cold inside. I mean absolute zero. I looked her directly in her beautiful icy blue eyes and she gasped and involuntarily took a step back.

“In that case, the table you just came from is still free.” It isn’t possible to convey via this writing the impact those words had, on her or myself. I know to you the sentence seems like a bunch of words strung together, nothing special. But they were special...or more accurately the power behind them was special. I don’t think I could have done more damage if I had hauled off and broke her nose. To this day the look of utter terror that crossed her face is etched on in my memory with perfect clarity. The terror that I would actually reject her and deny her my company. For me, while I maintained my cool on the outside with the poise of an Academy Award nominee, on the inside I was thunderstruck. Something was happening and I was baffled as to what. My inner turmoil calmed when she walked up to the counter doing her best to walk, not run, and purchase what I asked for. She quickly returned and set the chai and muffin in front of me. I handed her my empty cup.

“Throw that away.” My voice still carried that power but it had been turned down a notch. She didn’t hesitate. She took the cup, threw it away and returned. She stood uncertainly, fidgeting. I was confused as to why for a moment then I knew what she was waiting for.

“Please, sit.” Looking enormously relieved she did just that. I found out that her name was Destiny Patterson. She was a corporate lawyer and had just made partner in her firm. This surprised me since she was barely 30. She was single having broken up with her boyfriend six months before and had no family save a brother she hadn’t spoken with in years. She went on and on in that way women do and I grew increasingly bored with her banter. If I had been paying attention I would have been shocked by this. I usually was eager to absorb everything and politely nod my head hoping to curry favor with such a beautiful creature. But now, I just wanted to go home and read my book in peace. I didn’t say a word. I hadn’t moved a muscle. Yet she suddenly reached over and grabbed my wrist, a desperate look on her face.

“Please don’t leave...my apartment isn’t far from here.” The coldness returned and I looked at her hand gripping my wrist. She removed it as if she had been burned. I looked directly at her.

“Why would I want to come to your apartment?” She suddenly looked embarrassed and looked down at the table.

“I...we could...you know....hang out...” I was disgusted. The inner cold increased.

“Destiny, look at me.” She quickly looked up and met my gaze though I had the distinct impression it was painful for her to do so. “Destiny, do I look like the kind of guy that wants to go to a strange woman’s apartment and just hang out?”

“Oh! No...ummm..I meant...we could do whatever you wanted....” The cold increased and I felt like glass bottle filled with water that was about to shatter after being left in the freezer too long.

“Well I want to fuck you Destiny, thats what I want. I want to fuck your mouth. I want to fuck your pussy. I want to fuck your ass. Tell me bitch, are we still going to your apartment and do whatever I want?” Her eyes were wide, shocked, afraid, yet excited. She never looked away.

“Yes.”

Fifteen minutes later we were in her bedroom naked. Her stripper’s body excited me tremendously. We kissed and and the coldness inside of me grew and the glass shattered and I engulfed Destiny in flames. I used her in all the ways I’d always wanted to use a woman. I violated every orifice of her body and she begged me to do it again. I demanded acts that would disgust a hardcore pornstar and Destiny cheerfully complied. I moved her into one position after another and fucked her relentlessly. She came again, and again, and again. The orgasms piled up and overwhelmed her. I felt her grow frantic. She begged me to stop, screaming that she couldn’t take anymore. I grabbed a fistful of her jet hair and snapped her neck back damn near hard enough to break it.

“Shut up bitch! You’ll take what I give you and you’ll love it!” And amazingly, right then she moaned and told me to keep fucking her. She loved it! Just like that! Then through all the flames, something cold reached out and...I don’t know how to explain it...even to this day...but somehow I....propped her up? Yes, propped her up is as good an idea as any. She was no longer frantic. She loved the constant orgasms and the pain they brought her because I had told her to. And the strange...rapport that I had with her kept her from passing out until I was done with her. For some reason this spurred me on and I began to fuck her even more savagely and her orgasms came even faster. I don’t know how long I propped her up but after awhile I felt myself on the edge. I wanted to cum in her mouth...now. On cue she pulled herself off my cock, spun around and clamped her mouth over my cock just as I erupted. Eruption isn’t the word for it. I don’t know what it was but it fucking hurt...yet it was the most glorious thing I had ever experienced. I was blinded by a brilliant light and I couldn’t stop cumming and Destiny kept sucking taking it all like a vampire needing cum instead of blood.

Finally the explosion subsided and we both collapsed. I was aware that my rapport with Destiny was gone and she lay unconscious. I felt the flames extinguish themselves and the cold retreat back inside of me. I lay there exhausted, but not for long. Soon I was energized. I got up showered dressed and left. I was surprised when I got outside. It was dark. I’d been there for hours. I got in my car and drove home but I don’t recall actually taking the trip. One moment I was climbing into my car the next I was locking my apartment door behind me.

I sat on the couch thinking about all that happened. The power when I spoke. The cold hardness. The boundless confidence. The sexual potency. Suddenly I sat up. I had fucked the woman for hours. Hours. I’d never been able to keep it up for more than a minute before. I got up and went into my bedroom. I stripped and looked at myself in the full length mirror. My body was ripped and heavily muscled like a gymnast’s. My eyes crackled and hummed with power. The look on my face was of arrogance and superiority. The person in the mirror was me...but it wasn’t the me I knew or understood. Something was happening to me. I was both terrified and excited. I reached out and touched the mirror.

“Who are you?” I asked and the mirror cracked. It was a message. There would be no turning back now.

I was working out early the next morning when my phone ringing. I wondered who it could be. I had no friends, was estranged from my family and it was Sunday so I knew it wasn’t work. In short, no one ever called me. I answered.

“Hello?”

“Good morning Master!” I recognized the voice immediately.

“Destiny?”

“Yes Master.”

“How did you get this number?” Silence.

“I...I don’t know...I just knew it.” She was telling the truth. I could tell. I don’t know how, but I could.

“Fine. What do you want?”

“I want to make you breakfast Master.”

“Why do you keep calling me Master?”

“Thats who you are, my Master.” I pondered this for a moment.

“Okay. How long until breakfast is ready?”

“One hour.”

“Make it two. I have to finish my excercises then shower and shave.”

“Yes Master.” I hung up and thought about the conversation. I shrugged and went back to my workout. I finished and showered. While in the shower I thought about what was happening to me. Obviously saying the affirmations so intensely for so long and made very deep changes in me. I doubt even the author of the book was aware of the possibilites. I’m sure other guys who actually did the affirmations had success, but did they understand what total near fanatical immersion did? I doubted it. The changes made sense though. The affirmations were designed to give one total power over women. By hammering them in constantly and deeply the vast, limitless power of my subconscious had gone to work making me into the kind of powerful, dominant man who had complete success with women. Fantastic. And by interacting with Destiny as I had I had automatically enslaved her. Incredible. I was eager to see exactly what I was capable of.

I arrived at Destiny’s exactly two hours after we’d hung up. She opened the door and stood aside with her head down. I entered and my mouth immediately began to water. The food smelled wonderful. I walked into the kitchen and was surprised to see many of my favorite things. Pancakes, omlettes, patty and link sasuages, fresh fruit....I turned to Destiny.

“Why did you cook these particular things?

“This is your favorite breakfast Master.”

“How did you know that?” I knew what she would say before she said it.

“I just knew Master.” I stared at her, thinking. She fidgeted and began to grow afraid. I could feel her fear spreading like a cancer. Her eyes began to water. I smiled and said, “Looks good. Lets eat.” Just like that, the fear receded and she smiled back at me.

I dug in, ravenous. I had become a carefully eater the past six weeks but I ate with abandon. I needed it. I knew that my metabolism had increased and eating this stuff would have no effect. I don’t know how I knew, I just knew. So I ate and ate. Then I ate from her plate. I was starving. I was going to ask her to make more when suddenly I knew it wasn’t food I wanted. Another appetite had taken over. But there was no coldness this time, just heat, like the heart of the sun.

“Get in the bedroom slut.” The power was back in my voice...but it was different. It was more subtle, yet just as powerful as before. Destiny obeyed without hesitation. I followed her. I wonder how far my control went. I decided to test it.

“Destiny, I want you to cum.” She came, moaning. “Destiny, I want you to cum three times as hard as you just did. She came again and had to put her hand on the bed to keep standing. I grinned and something dark rose up inside of me. “Destiny, I want you to take the feeling of every orgasm I gave you last night and combine it into one orgasm...do it now!” To this day, when I think about it, I’m surprised every piece of glass in the place didn’t shatter. The bitch screamed like a banshee. I quickly moved forward and caught her. I laid her unconscious form gently on the bed. Then I heard the doorbell. I went and answered the door. She was exqusite in the truest sense of the word. Before me stood feminine perfection. Of course, I may be slightly biased since I suffer from a mild case of what is more crudely known as ‘yellow fever.’ She had clearly come to see if Destiny was okay but upon seeing the door opened by a black man she backed up, lovely warm brown eyes widened in fear.

“Who are you? Where is Destiny? I’m calling the police!” She moved to go do just that.

“Stop.” My voice was quiet, smooth, irresitibly compelling. She stood on the spot staring at me in horror. “Come in.” She walking in, body tense, wondering what was happening to her. “Strip.” She complied and her terror was overwhelming me. “Calm yourself.” But the terror remained and I was confused.

“How can I calm myself? You’ve done something to Destiny and now you’re going to rape me!” I didn’t understand. Destiny had fallen right in line yesterday. This woman while obeying my commands, was fully aware and resisting. Did I merely control her body? The negative answer came to me immediately. I controlled her mind but just a portion of it. Interesting. I looked at her body and licked my lips. Amazing. I would enjoy her. I moved towards her and am surprised when she moves back.

“Stay away from me! I’ll scream!” In that moment, I went cold inside...

Destiny entered the living room while my cock was buried in the asian slut’s ass. She’d been out the entire four hours I’d been fucking the newcomer. She sat on the other end of the couch and seemed to be enjoying the asian woman’s begging for more and moan’s of pleasure.

“Hello Master. I see you have met Emma. I see she was kind enough to cover for me after I so rudely passed out.”

“Well you can make it up to me by telling me about Emma.” I learned that Emma Yang was in finance and worked for a private hedge fund as managing partner and when I was told the name of the fund I stopped stroking for a moment surprised. Like Destiny, Emma was 30. To be managing partner of such a prominent hedge fund so young and a woman to boot was unheard of. Emma and Destiny where best friends having met at Harvard as freshmen. They were inseperable until Emma went to Wharton for her graduate degree and Destiny went to Stanford Law School.

They had both by chance took jobs in this city and were roomates at first. Then a year ago had moved into this secure upscale apartment building, both in seperate apartments. I wondered at their closeness and sensing my question Destiny told me that while they were both heterosexual they had often helped each other out in a pinch. I grinned.

“Well bitch, consider this being squeezed!” Destiny smiles and slips off the thin silk robe she wore. She lays back, sliding her hips under Emma’s face. Emma didn’t even need a nudge from me, she went down on Destiny like a woman starved for food. I grinned like a fool. Life was only going to get better from now on.

Monday I put in my two weeks notice to everyone’s surprise. I had been kicking ass at work and there was rumbling that I was going to start moving up the ladder. Where I would have been thrilled before it was no longer what I wanted. Now, I wanted everything.

It was enslaving Destiny and Emma that gave me the idea. Having control of two beautiful, intelligent women who had real power made me realize I didn’t need to stop with them. Gain control of a select few in certain places and I would run this city. Simple. While I noticed men were submissive towards me, it was women who simply couldn’t resist my will. So thats what I would concentrate on. It was the beginning. And thats my story. Maybe I’ll tell you other stories sometime. Hmmmm...I will leave you with a very interesting tidbit. Nothing critical but for me, to this day, out of all the women I have made to submit, the third one was the most satisfying....

I’d explained to Emma and Destiny my plans and for them to suggest beautiful, promonent, high powered women as well as those who were secretaries and assitants to men of power. Emma chimed in with someone immediately.

“The Mayor has just hired Marcy Cane, a high powered political strategist to run his campaign for him. Her candidates never lose and she has connections to everyone who is anyone in this city. She is a graduate of University of California, Berkley with degrees in Political Science and Economics. She is 31, single and a total bitch.”

“You know alot about her Emma.”

“I should Master, I spent a month trying to get her to come onboard at the fund. With her connections that would mean a huge infusion of cash and I would probably have been named chairwoman as well as managing partner. But she turned me down cold. This was after letting me wine her and dine her and buy her expensive gifts and trips. I think she meant to turn me down from day one. The bitch cost the fund $300,000 and nearly cost me my job since they signed off on it based on my guarantee I could get her onboard. But I’d signed a billionaire client who made it clear he was there because of me and that saved my ass.”

“She good looking?” Emma handed me a newspaper and I looked and did a double take. “Where does she live?”

“In an old house her Grandmother left her when she died a couple months ago.” Emma gave me the address and I left right then. I came to the house where it all started. I walked up and knocked on the door. A gorgeous blonde woman opened the door, the same blonde woman who’d sold me the book that changed my life.

“Yes may I help you?” I didn’t say a word, just pushed past her into the house.

“What do you think you’re doing? Get out or I will call the police!” I slowly turned to face her and looked her in the eyes. Before she realized it she’d closed and locked the door. Her face was a mask of terror when she realized what she’d done. “Who are you? What do you want?”

I grinned liked a shark and went cold inside....

End