The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 16

* * *

Notes

* * *

With Mia standing poised at attention, I was allowed to hit her with the trusty perverted once over. You know that opportunity most corrupt teens are scarcely given. The chance to openly gawk and take in one’s beauty because, rightly so, staring at a person for a prolonged period is generally considered to be rude and possibly awkward for both parties.

In my case, it’s quite hard, and often agitating to be stuck around people with naturally attractive beauty. Because I can’t fucking look at them without being outed as a disgusting pervert!

Yes, I know she’s my sister! But ignoring that- SHE’S ALSO FUCKING HOT WITH LARGE ADORABLE EYES, A CUTE SELECTION OF FRECKLES AND SOFT PILLOW LIKE LIPS THAT COULD GIVE BLOWJOBS SO STIMULATING THEY’LL REACH DANGEROUSLY BLISSFUL LEVELS OF COMFORTABLE.

Basically, I’m not perving on her cause she’s my sister.

I’m perving on her because she’s a cute little bombshell... That just so happens to also be my sister.

Ah! Yes!

The average struggles of life.

Watching Mia bumble around the house, it’s hard not to give her any prolonged looks. Hell, part of it was the thrill of knowing what would happen if I were caught... Same old shit, she outbursts... Calls me a perv, then goes to Mom or Dad for them to dish out punishment.

Same old shit...

Except...

Things have changed around this house. If I want to openly stare at Mia’s young, blooming adult curves, weighty breasts, and blossoming rump. I have enough pictures that no brother should have of his sister to last me an entire decade! Genuinely before I came across this 8-ball, the closest pictures I was able to snag of Mia were the ones she wasn’t aware of. Though now, with her altered mind, she willingly allowed me to get as close and stage as many photos as I desired.

And if for some reason, I decided to get greedy and yearn for more pictures, perhaps alternate angles, a more pronounced zoom, maybe sexier positions! It doesn’t matter the reason I could ‘convince’ my little sister into a preforming a perverted photoshoot anytime any day, and she would do it all with a smile.

So yes, staring at Mia in a way that would breach her personal state of privacy is no longer a significant struggle of a hurdle to surpass... There’s something about seeing my sister in such a peaceful... Passive... Mindless state...

It’s nice...

It’s.. arousing...

Each breath Mia took, her ample chest rose up and down at a slow rhythmic pace. She gazed blankly, straight ahead, right through me, actually. The sprinkle of freckles on her otherwise clear-white creamy skin showed subtle human-like marks that serve to keep in mind that this is my sister... My little sister... The one that always nagged me while having her own dreams and crushes. Skills and disadvantages... She has goals she aims to achieve... And right now, at this very moment, her whole life is at a pause.

Right before me, her lips held flat, and her eyes glazed over. Mia’s current state showed, that while I can’t control her every action, her entire being—her life -is still whatever she wants it to be. But even with that, I can manipulate the strings that hold her. Which is what I am and have been doing.

Eventually, I will move those strings to my tune, separate from her own. I had my face, close to hers. The space between us was so intimate; in fact, I could sense the soft exhales of air leave through her nose and tickle my skin. The slight cracks in her plush lips, her eyes lids that blinked every few seconds, the strands of golden blond hair that dipped and draped over her perfect face like natural waves in the open air.

She really was beautiful.

And she was mine.

My sister.

When I finally win the 8-balls little game, I know what I will do...

Mia will become the perfect definition of a little sister... She’ll be my perfect little sister.

Blink.

“YEEEEK! GET AWAY FROM ME!” Mia sprang back to life before I could react and yeeted me out of her personal bubble with a powerful forward thrust.

Okay, bye-bye, sweet innocent entranced little Mia, because the loud-mouthed bratty sister is back to play.

“Hey hey!” I staggered back towards the door, “What was I even doing to warrant THAT? Jesus Mia, this is why we will never fucking bond.”

“Good,” She spat back, with narrowed eyes. “You were way too close dude, way too close!”

“I thought we were—”

“What? Having a moment? Jesus, am I stuck with such creep?” Her hand rose while she spoke and scratched the side of her breast. She noticed my eyes on her chest, and she frowned even deeper. If that was possible. “There you go again, perving like... God I hate you!”

Thump

Shit...

What was that?

Was that a sting?

A pang of... Feeling... Upon hearing her say she hates me? I mean, I know she doesn’t like... MEAN it, right?

I stowed away any form of emotion and retorted back as I should. “Well you don’t have to be such a tease!”

“Tease? I’m literally doing nothing!” Mia came off as offended, which would have been fair if she didn’t have her left-hand town the front of her shirt scratching between her breasts.

“Look at yourself.” I pressed forward, “I’m a guy, you’re an attractive girl, you’re also itching your boobs right in front of me. Can you not understand why I’m staring!? It’s not like I’m purposely trying to, it’s... You’re... You’re just... You’re teasing me!”

“I...” Mia glanced down on herself and paused. Noticing what she was doing, she pulled her hand out from her green tank-top and seemed to be a bit red-faced. “I have an itch, okay? And I’m in my own room, so just get the hell out, what are you even in here for!?”

“Well I...” I gulped, “I knew you were itchy so I wanted to help—”

“Help me? Sure, like you’d ever do something nice.”

Okay, wait...

What, the fuck. The actual fuck? Has Mia just implied that I have never done something that would benefit her? She must have forgotten about that photoshoot a few days ago, the one that she begged me to do for her.

Now, that was more to benefit me, we all know this.

Except... She did know that! From her point of view, I did her a major solid. But I guess in her mind I have always been that annoying sibling, and never once did I show any signs of being a good brother.

It’s times like these where I can’t see her as my adorable little sister, as much as I try. Because she continues to ooze out the personality of a homegrown bitch.

“No,” I said plainly. “I noticed you itching and wanted to help you, Mia.

“So you’ve been spying on me scratching myself. God, you really are a pervert.” She rolled her eyes and moved back to her desk. Facing away from me, she resumed scratching her tits, this time through the outside of her shirt. Her fingers raked the fabric right where her nipple would be; the sounds of her fingernails colliding with her top sent a shiver through my spine.

She was still under the effect of the trigger, which means that she knows I can find some ‘lotion’ for her, so what’s with the bitchy attitude? I assume her personality is clashing with the trigger. Half of her is aware that I’m the guy who can supply her with the means to cure the itchies, but the other part of her is refusing to open up and allow me to assist her.

But from what I gathered from the trigger, I’m the only fucking person that can get her to stop scratching. So... She’d have to own up to herself and ask for my help eventually, right?

“Alright, fine! I wanted to help you because I had some lotion that would get you to stop scratching. But apparently every time I try to be a good brother, you just flip it back to me being a dirty pervert.” Half of my words where acted while the other half was the honest truth, it would be great if Mia and I were on better terms; and it feels as though its the fault of both of us that we aren’t. I kinda wish things were different. “You don’t want me here so I’ll—”

“Just get out of my freaking room! Stop making this so dramatic.” Mia shot me a bland faced look. Her right hand was now itching away at the side of her breast. Each scratch had her fingers somewhat mould into the yielding fat of her tits.

“Fuck me I guess,” I turned to leave, the plan was to push her into saying, ‘No! Don’t leave! Give me your lotion,’ then I’d strip down to my pants and give her a warm spray of my spunk like it was a fucking garden hose.

Unfortunately, she didn’t buy it. In fact, she didn’t even offer me so much of a lingering glance as I left her room.

“Well fuck that!”

I kicked open my bedroom door, a lot more pissed off and aroused than I usually am.

‘Bad day?’

I glanced at the 8-ball on my desk.

“Yeah I—”

‘I don’t remember asking,’

“Bitch what? You just asked!”

‘Shut the fuck up.’ I heard the sound of my own voice inside my head insult me.

“Look, I’m mad. You’re mad. We’re both fucking pissed, so I don’t need that “Shut the fuck up,” shit from you.” Like a tired, heap. I collapsed on my bed and pulled out my phone. Being horny and not getting anything out of that wasted time with Mia, I flipped through my phone and pulled up my gallery. My screen was instantly filled with numerous images of Mia in seductive and very revealing poses.

My sister is really fucking hot, holy shit. If she was one of those nice, oblivious sisters that hung around me and allowed me to steal glances and the occasional “accidental” grope. She’d be perfect in every way. Fuck, I probably wouldn’t have put her under the 8-ball’s curse if she had been better to me. Zoey was basically the model older sister. I’m so fucking grateful to her, and as a result... As much as I’m tempted to do so, I’m not going to let the 8-ball fuck with her head.

The screen before me had enough images of Mia to cause me to struggle in finding which one to start with. Well, I do love her ass. It’s petite, yet full of properly kept fat. She runs track, so of course, her glutes would be a prime point.

That’s the image I pulled up first. A simple photo of her ass contained within her short shorts. Mia’s head was pressed into the bed she was on; her butt was poised upwards into the camera. The juicy roundness of her ass, centered in the entirety of the picture.

For me...

Fuck.

For me to stare at as long as I wish.

I swiped to the next image.

This is the same sister who spat at me moments earlier. The cute little sister in this photo who had a smile full of genuine appreciation towards me, had her back arched and her busty tanktop-clad tits towards the camera. Her cleavage was right their front and fucking center...

“Fuck!”

“You’re horny, I get that, you humans have your desires. It just so happens that yours are incestual in nature. But regardless, you certainly have no right to be in such a funk.”

“What?” I grunted and looked away from my phone. “Well, I’ve been trying to blow a fucking load all day! And your trigger didn’t even work on Mia, so I deserve to be upset! Also, weren’t you pissed off for like... The past three chapters? You don’t get to talk!”

“For one, none of my triggers are ineffective, unless the person has a dominant will and is actively aware of what they’re being forced to do, it isn’t possible. This is why I make people unaware. If they actively know what they are being compelled to do, there is a possibility of resistance.”

“Uh..”

“And secondly,” The 8-ball continued. “I have been struggling with my own quandaries that are much greater than the problems you seem to have. I provided you with every means to win over your family and fulfill your vile desires to sexually and mentally conquer the ones that raised you. Yet you still seem to struggle.”

“Okay,” I said. Honestly, I wasn’t listening to the thing, I tuned it out.

I was very much more engrossed with my phone. Specifically, an image of Mia on the floor, she rested on her stomach, and her cute juicy little ass faced the camera. Did I say that I love her ass yet? Because goddam! I love her ass. I mean, if she suggested it, I wouldn’t mind her sitting on me. In the image, she had her legs spread wide, and a cheery smile was spread on her lips as she craned her head back.

“Were you not listening to me? How can you ignore a voice in your own head? For the love of all things holy, release yourself already.”

“You don’t need to tell me,” I grunted, with a hand wrapped around my member.

Knock Knock Knock

Shit.

My bedroom door inched open, and part of Mom’s figure stepped into the room. “Ryan, can you come to my room, for a moment?” Mom said, her voice was pleasant. Seeming as though she’s in a good mood as of current.

I eyed her, a partly frozen with my dick out and at full mast. Yet she continued to look towards me, a slight smile was even on her face. A second later, the realization that she couldn’t notice my erection passed over me, and I lost an edge of worry. Only an edge mind you, since my phone still had a picture of Mia’s ass on it.

Luckily from her point of view, Mom only saw her son with his hand wrapped around his dick while also lusting over his phone. That would usually be cause for any reaction other than her current one, but as fate would have it, she continued to be blissfully unaware.

“Ryan?”

My body moved before my brain had a chance to catch up, the sheets of my bed were pulled over me, and my phone was switched off and pushed under pillow and...

And I didn’t need to do that. It only made me come off as that much more suspicious. Which is something my mother noted with a raised eyebrow, I saw her eyes flash to where my phone was hidden under the pillow, and then back to me.

Okay, I really do need to calm down. My reaction after her calling my name like that was on pure instinct alone. All the years of me having to worry about her catching me masturbating programmed me to do so. Especially since she had a strict rule about locking doors. But things have changed around her, I can literally mindwipe my mother once a day. Fuck, she is losing her authority over me with each passing day. I need to remember that soon enough, my mother will be taking orders from me like an obedient puppy that used to be in control of her entire household.

Fuck, I can’t wait for the day I get to order my mother to suck me off, and then watch as she obeys her son to the letter.

“Ryan.” Mom said again, her tone slowly losing its cheery-ness. She stared at me even as I dreamt of dominating her in a way that is disgusting for a son to imagine.

Though, right now, she’s still the one who gives the orders.

“Sure Mom!” I called out and watched in hope as she bored one last suspicion-filled look into my soul before she eventually turned and departed back to her room. “Fuck....” I sighed, after a minute, and sure she was out of earshot.

It’s like everyone is trying to cockblock me.

“Literally, no one is doing that except for yourself,” The 8-ball was beginning to come off as annoyed. “You have enough triggers by now, that you can go up to your mother and get off if you so wish to do.”

I paused.

“You’re right...”

“I know I am.”

“You’re fucking right,” Bolting to my feet, with my arousal levels at an all-time high. I stormed towards Mom’s bedroom.

Without even knocking, I slammed opens my parent’s bedroom door. Mom was startled out of the book she was studying from her reading chair situated in the corner of the room. Her head bounced up to face me along with her tits, as she was wearing a simple black short-sleeved top. With an extremely deep neckline, either it wasn’t designed with her massive titters in mind, or she purposely picked out a top that was made for showing off cleavage. Hopefully, it was a bit of both.

Mom frowned after snapping out of her shock from my unabashed entrance. “Don’t, do the again.” She said in her stern, authoritative tone, with the only difference this time being, I haven’t jacked it all fucking day, and each time I got close, something went wrong. I won’t let that happen again.

“Sorry Mom,” I said, uncaring if I genuinely sounded sincere or not.

“It’s alright,” My mother softly sighed. “I love you but, when you do things like that... Nevermind, just come over here for a second.

“Sure.” Once Mom turned her gaze back down to whatever it was she seemed invested in, I silently locked her bedroom door before I moved to close the space between us. “So what did you want to show me,” I asked her, while looking directly at her tits.

I’m not sure what trigger I’m going to use on her. All I know is that by the end of this, I won’t have the urge to jack off anymore.

Mom was very interested in the book she was reading; it was huge for book standers. Kinda like her boobs. Yes, I was still staring into the dark void of her cleavage. How one’s cleavage can be so distracting, I don’t know. But I don’t fucking care. Her tits moved both upwards and downwards with each slight intake of air. And if she were to catch me lusting after her, I wouldn’t give two shits, I have a trigger to use in any situation where punishment is in order.

“You see these? I found our old family album while going through the room.” She had an absent smile on her face as she looked down at the book. It was displaying a multitude of printed photos lined up neatly of our family during events of the past. There were younger pictures of Mia, Zoey, even myself. Not that many pictures of Mom and Dad, but it seems like this particular page was focused on the kids.

“You see this one?” She pointed to an image of a younger Zoey smiling towards the camera. She was clad in her old soccer uniform with her foot placed on a soccer ball. I was in the photo too, shirtless for some fucking reason, holding another soccer ball between my legs as I was sitting crisscross on the floor. “You two used to love playing against each other in that sport. You’d always lose, but sometimes Zoey would pretend to slow down so you could score a goal.” Mom chuckled.

“What! No, no, she never did that I earned those goals.”

“Okay sweety.” She said, still smiling. These images must really me affecting her in a positive way.

Really does make it hard for me to bust a nut when she’s looking at our baby pictures. And being so pleased with her self to boot.

“Do you have any pictures of you?” I asked, my attention has shifted away from our photos and moved over to Mom.

Fucking hell! I noticed now that with me standing so close to my mother, I was positioned right behind her, so I could look over her shoulder to see the pictures sure. But I could also look over her shoulders and stare right down her cleavage-baring shirt. From my perspective, her massive tits overshadowed Mom’s head. I leered directly down her top. The dark shadow between her milkers begged me to slip my member between them. I felt my mouth moisten.

“Of course!” Mom reached over to flip the page, which had a pleasant reaction on her tits. They wobbled hypnotically. “Here. It’s your father and me, taken right after our wedding.”

I was intrigued enough to stop looking down her top for a brief moment. The image she was referring to was, in fact, a wedding photo. There was Mom... Or Sophia, as her real name is, though if I were to call her that she’d kill me instantaneously. She was in her wedding gown, and...

Holy hell, she was beautiful in that picture. She was leaning against Dad, with her head draped over his. Mom is taller than him, which is probably where Zoey got her size genes from. The picture showed both of them in a very joy-filled state. Their hands were entangled and both fully dressed for the occasion.

Dad was dressed very well, I must admit. But my lust over my mother is continuous, most- if not all, of my attention, was on her. The snowy-white gown had nothing covering her creamy shoulders, and it’s material dropped across the floor. It’s top wrapped around and covered her chest with a heart formation; it pressed up Mom’s breasts like a corset would.

“You guys looked amazing...” I breathed, the whole page was filled with images taken from their wedding. Mom looked breathtaking in all of them. I wouldn’t mind snagging the book for some research purposes.

“Look?” She joked in a lightful manner. Before adding. “Thank you, sweety, that was a great time for us.” Mom closed her eyes and sighed deeply, perhaps remembering what it was like for her during her wedding.

I sighed too, though mine was caused by staring down her top again. Her tits rose immensely as she took a deep breath. And by now I was so rock hard I’m pretty sure I could pierce through the 8th dimension with my shaft.

“You know, we don’t that many photos of you. I know you were always camera shy, but I wish I had the forethought to capture more memories of you... You are as much a part of this family as Zoey and Mia, you know this, right? Because lately, we’ve been...” Mom’s voice came chugging to a gradual halt. “Ryan.”

“Hmm? Yes!” I spluttered and shot my eyes away from her downblouse and back towards the book. “Yeah those pictures are... Um...” The force of Mom’s disapproving stare bored into me, and I knew I had been busted.

Mom had turned to look behind me and noticed my acute attention towards her tits, and the look she gave me showed that she was far from pleased.

“What were you looking at young man?” Mom’s voice was calm and still. A sign that she is pissed.

Well, I would usually be fucked by this turn of events, but right now. All I could do was mentally shrug and say, “Fuck it.”

Moving from my perched position behind Mom. I got to her side as fast as humanly possible and rose my perverted hands up. Sending them on a beeline straight for my mother’s bosom. A son, coming back home, one could say. Except that doesn’t really work; I was adopted and was never breastfed. So one could also argue that I was fucked from the very beginning.

My mother was two completely and utterly stunned towards her son’s actions to react fast enough. I reached for her breasts and shoved my hands down her top. Getting as much as a grope as I could before time was up.

Those moments. Those brief ten seconds of my mother frozen in shock, and be blinded by lust... Those were moments of bliss. I manhandled my mother’s tits, and I couldn’t be more contempt with myself.

This is horrible.

This is my mother.

This woman brought me up on my feet and gave me a life.

And I didn’t have any guilt towards what I was doing.

Her massive supply creamy tits melded with my fingers. It was as if my hands sunk into them... Because they did! I could taste her jiggling rack through my hands, and my quickened heart rate only served to stir me on.

That was until my fantasy was broken by her forcefully shoving me away from her. With a scream leaving her lips. “RYAN WHAT THE HELL!” Mom didn’t hold back, she displayed the result of her healthy lifestyle by causing me to slide and crash all the way against the back wall.

Her dark blouse was utterly disheveled. One of her massive breasts had been pulled out from her top, showing off her round puffy nipple that was now hard to the point. She stood up to her feet in an instant. Gripping her shirt, she shifted and bounced her tits back into position. Her black bra was yanked up her chest to the point where it was mostly out of her top. As she fixed her clothing as quickly as possible. Her face was a light shade of red, showing a mix of emotions. She was furiously surprised, and there were the beginnings of tears trickling through the corner of her eyes as she couldn’t come to grips of what the son she raised has just done.

“I’m sorry Mom,” I panted from against the wall. And I really meant it.. Kinda, but I was overshadowed by a haze of pure lust, and there was no stopping now. “But I’m so fucking horny.” Mom’s movements to hide her exposed tits from me only sturred me on, she bounced her jiggly rack in my face in her efforts to realine herself. “But I’m so fucking horny I—”

“No yo.. You.. Oh my god.. Wh.. Fuck.. You.. Holy shi...”

Clap Clap Clap

I clapped three times and observed my mother’s reaction.

She froze.

A shudder passed through her.

A light tremble that even made her chest jiggle.

And looking intently, I could a fog form in her eyes and swirl around. As if it were scrubbing through her brain, wiping away the last thirty seconds of her life.

Then just as quickly as she froze, she blinked...

Then blinked again...

She shook her head and glanced towards me.

“Ryan, what are you doing over there? Come on, there are more pictures you need to look at.” She smiled.

“Heheh...” I chuckled, “Okay Mom.”

But I’m still horny.

“So this was when you and your father returned from that campsite in Florida.”

“Yeah, the one were it rained all week, and we couldn’t do anything but sit in our tent for days,” I remembered that trip fondly. Ahh, the memories... Though, now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure I don’t know the exact definition of the word fondly.

“Hahaha,” Mom let out an honest laugh, one that made me feel a sudden a genuine pain of guilt for what I had just done to her. “Yes, and yet you still somehow managed to return with your legs covered in mosquito bites.”

“I’m not sure how that happened,” I admitted.

One significant factor that pushed me along with my messed-up goal of conquering the mind of my mother for my own personal perverted and selfish antics was the thought of how dominant and assertive Mom usually tends to be. But now, with her pleasantly laughing and being genuinely tender-hearted...

Fuck, it’s really bending my guilt bone to an uncomfortable angle. Now I just want her to snap, say something brash, tell me to tidy my room so I can switch the table on her with the cleaning trigger and watch as she does the shit she just ordered me to do.

Something other than this!

But then there’s the part of me that desires to stay like this.

Sit down with my mother and reminisce.

Because this is all...

Peaceful...

That’s when I looked down from the picture book, back over Mom’s shoulder, and got an eyeful of her tits.

Shit.

I had just finished manhandling her yielding flesh. Her boobs were in my hands. I groped, touched, felt her in a way no son ever should towards his mother.

And now minutes later, she’s sitting right beside me, reminiscing on the good memories she has of me. Utterly oblivious to all the deep-seated disgusting urges I have coursing through me. She doesn’t know, she’s so fucking unaware that I had just violated her. I did something that could never be taken back.

Something that would change the course of our relationship forever.

Something that would never be forgotten.

Except, it was forgotten.

With three claps from my hands.

I still fully erect cock pulsed.

I’m going to take her. Perhaps not now, but eventually, I’m going to turn my mother into a personal bitch for the fucking.

“Oh, this was from your first ever school play!”

“Yes. And the last ever school play.” I grunted, not from any form of pent up arousal. No, that was just a grunt because I keenly remember hating that fucking play.

“That is true,” Mom turned to look up at me from her seated position. “But you were the best little bush actor I’ve ever seen.”

“Yeah, yeah. Thanks, Mom.” Luckily for me, I had stopped leering at Mom’s tits when she chose to look in my direction. It’s not like I can simply wipe her memory again, so I probably should be somewhat careful. “You have any more pics of Mia?”

“Anymore? Oh please, this book is mostly Mia’s.” She switched her attention back to the photo book. “That girl loves attention.”

Even with a powerful grade erection, and by powerful, I mean very potent consisting mostly of pent up lust. I slipped my pants down while Mom’s focus was away from me.

My hardon poked straight towards its current target.

“She never showed any signs of being camera shy, except when it came to you. It was a struggle to get you two to in the same frame for a family photo, I tell you...”

“Tell me what?” I asked her with innocence laced in my voice. Far from what I was doing with my fully erect penis, resting on the side of my mother’s face.

Mom froze, her face scrunched in confusion, and she trailed her eyes to where I was standing. Her gaze landed right on my crotch, yet she kept silent.

The specifics of how the trigger effects her is still a mystery to me. But I am fully confident that she is entirely unable to see my erection. That has been proven multiple times by now.

She can’t see it, but nothing is in place to prevent her from feeling it. My warm slab of musky meet splayed on the side of her face, and I couldn’t decide whether to look at her oblivious eyes or the deep dark expanse of her cleavage. Both equally enticing.

“Mom?” I pressed forward and slid my cock across her cheek. “Mom, are you okay?”

“I...” She breathed, “Ye... Yes. I... Um...” Her lush lips parted open, seeming as though she was lusting for air.

“Mom!”

One head shake from her sapped her out, and also managed to spread out some of my oozing pre across her face.

“Yes dear! I’m fine, I just thought I...”

I grasped my shaft and slapped her across the face. A soft, yet girthy wet slap sound echoed through the room. Her face even recoiled ever so slightly.

She sat there in silence for a few seconds before blinking and turning back to me. Her gaze locked on my crotch.

I’m still having a struggle believing this.. But...

My mother is a brilliant woman, and rightly so, she spent much of her life studying to get to where she is now. She raised up two equally successful daughters, and... And just ignore me with my lack of accomplishments.

What I’m saying is, my mother is fucking smart, she isn’t the type of person you can pretend to be sick around. She’s a high ranking member at our local hospital for christ’s sake.

But... Even with all that..

She is still so easily manipulated by me.

And that’s such a fucking turn on.

My mother is staring directly at my crotch, every sense in her body is screaming that her son is butt naked, standing straight at her; his cock literally touching her face.

And yet, she can’t fucking see it or materialize it consciously in her mind that my penis is out.

She had her eyes locked on my naked crotch, and I used her stunned silence to rub my cock across the front of her face. My tip dressed her with pre. Below her eyes, the bridge of her nose, I even pressed my cockhead at the corner of her parted lips.

“I.. Ryan I...”

I tilted my cock so that my girthy shaft was dropped above her upper lip, and right beneath her nose. Making sure all she can sense is the musky scent of my cock. I want her to mentally know that she’s sniffing the smell of her son’s shaft, and yet she couldn’t see it or accuse me of anything so brash and unbelievable.

“Mom?”

“Yes... Ryan?” Mom said, her voice distant. She was locked on my crotch, having completely forgotten about the family photos. I could tell, the rational part of her brain that was so intelligent was racking for an explanation for feeling and smelling something that could only be my cock.

But she couldn’t put me as the culprit, she couldn’t realize I’m bottomless, as that would also have her notice my dick.

“Why are you staring at my crotch?” I questioned her with a slight smirk.

“Looking at... Oh my!” She gasped and brought a hand to her mouth.

Which also had her brush against the bottom of my shaft. Her fingers curiously inched upwards, and then she completely wrapped her hand around my dick. The warmness of her palm sent a pulse through me.

“I’m sorry! I was.. I’m just feeling off.” She felt a bit embarrassed having been caught staring at her son’s crotch.

Guess I’m supposed to just brush it off, huh? Even though if she caught me staring at her tits, she’d have a much more stern reaction.

“It’s.. It’s okay,” I half-groaned. She was trailing her fingers across my member! She was fucking stroking me!

Yes.. Yess... I don’t know why she’s doing this, but just keep going Mom... Keep...

“Okay! I think we’ve seen enough.” Suddenly dropping my fully erect member, she leaned away from my crotch and shifted her attention back to the book. Mainly away from me.

Okay, fuck that. I’m not letting her tease me like that and then push me away.

Wrapping my now slightly sweaty hands around my cock, and stroked and pumped. Using Mom’s massive cleavage-baring tits as a visual guide for my arousal.

Mom moved to close the book, just as I moved to finally... FINALLY, blow a long-awaited load. “Thank you, honey, I appreciate you looking through these with me.”

“I... Ughh... No... NO PRO..blem... Fu...”

“Are you.. Are you feeling okay, sweety?”

Mom noticed my heated breath, and looked up. Her eyes bored into my red-tinted face before glancing down at my crotch one last time.

That was enough.

Her eyes boring into my obvious stroking sent me over the edge.

I came.

I came all over her face.

My ejaculated sperm coating her beautiful features and roped across her lips. A white wad landed in her right eye, and she flinched back, blinking frantically. Her staggering cause her tits to bounce. Luckily I shot the second half of my sperm directly down into her cleavage. The dark void between her breasts was tainted with the chode of her own son.

I panted. I sighed. I staggered back. I smiled. And I felt.... Fully.... Relieved....

Finally...

I fucking came...

Mission complete boys...

We did it-

“WHAT THE FUCK!”

“Shit.”

“Bye Mom!” I called behind me and spared her a parting glance.

I couldn’t help but grin ear to ear, there she was, with a dampened towel, wiping away at her face to clean up to ejaculate of her son. A soft motherly hum was heard from her as she cleaned up my cum with ecstasy.

Yes, she may fully and wholly believe she’s the head of this household. But clearly, that is far from the case.

I had just shot out the motherload of freshly stored semen. And my mother left to clean up the remains because I made an oopsy mess. And mommy will always clean up after her son.

Hahahaha!

I love the control I have over her.

“Okay honey!” She looked up at me and sent me a warm smile, one that was filled with nothing but love towards her son. Ironic since she still had cum dripping from her chin where it thusly landed between her tits.

Yoga.

It’s a beautiful thing, is it not?

A simple way to connect with nature. It can help calm the soul and bring one to a state of peace. The heart will never say no to even the shortest yoga sessions as it is good for both the mind and body to reach a zen state, one that can only be described as utter bliss.

I love yoga, I really do.

Not because I’ve ever done it. God no, I’m fairly sure I’d kill myself if I even attempted such an act.

But my mother..She fucking loves it! Three times a week, she can be found in either the gym or the living room, stretching and... Well, honestly, I don’t know much past the stretching shit.

Now, why wasn’t this brought up anytime beforehand? I dunno you’d have to ask DogDog about that one. Though I’m pretty sure the answer would have something to do with a lack of forethought.

Either way, my love for yoga goes to a different reason. Particularly how fucking sexy it can be.

I say can because when unattractive people do it.. It’s not something I’d personally like to sit through and watch.

Luckily for me! I’m in an erotic-based story, and my female family members are all attractive in their own rights. Never do I have to worry about not getting aroused to them exercising. It’s always a treat to watch.

Mia was never one to do anything around me that would give me the chance to nab a glace of her in anything revealing. So I rarely, and I mean fucking RARELY have gotten the chance to observe her exercising. But clearly, she does spend the time to take care of her health, and her supple little body shows for it.

Zoey has always been comfortable around me, and if she was aware of me sparing her the occasional lingering glance, she sure as hell didn’t give off any signs. A part of me thinks she is aware of my thoughts towards but just doesn’t give too much of any shits because she genuinely cares for me.

I don’t know for sure, but that’s what I hope. Knowing my luck, she isn’t aware, and the moment she finds out, she’ll shun me just like Mia does.

I’d really... Really fucking hate if Zoey did that... Holy shit, sometimes I do forget how much I depend on her.

I should call or text her actually; it’s been a while since we have crossed paths.

Anyway... Where was I?

OH YES

YOGA!

Mom had taken the day off work, and was in the living room. Doing a stretch on the mat, she splayed out across the carpet.

Her supple, well-curved figure formed into the extremely tight green sports leggings she had on. Her body was arched forward, with one leg extending out, her other leg held her ass up high. And that fucking bubbly ass held onto her sports bottom as if it were a green set a skin. Studying closely, I made out the detailed shape of her arse, each cheek was well defined with shadow lines dancing in the perfect places. And with her legs spread, I could make out the appearance of her pussy lips pressing against the very tight leggings that clutched so tightly it formed between her ass cheeks.

“Ryan?” Mom spotted me once she stood up and began to arch her back. Which caused her huge breasts to bulge out against her otherwise slender figure. I couldn’t make out much of her tits from my position behind her, but I could see the sides of her huge tits. And from the size of her sports bra, it seems as though her bosom is struggling to stay secured within her top.

Now obviously, I didn’t notice her shifting positions. Hense her reaction to caught me off guard. And I stumbled for a short moment, before retaining why I came here.

The plan was simple.

Come down while Mom is doing her Yoga session. Whip out my dick, and start masturbating to the sexually stimulating sight of her exercising.

Mom has never once, showed any disdain towards observing her working out. I feel as though she sees it at a way to encourage me to join in, regardless of the reason, I plan to abuse her trust.

As any good son would

Previously she’d always have a T-Shirt on over her sports bra. It was ways nice when she began to work up a sweat, and the shirt would clutch to her tits, giving off a semi-seethrough look.

But this is better in every way, the trigger to have her subconsciously display cleavage at all times when she’s around the house. Mixed with her wanting to wear something breathable. Equals her using the shortest sports bra, I could have only dreamt of seeing her in.

Which is why-

“You should be at school,” She turned to face me with her hands on her round hips. Her whole body glinted with the light hue of sweat that coated her skin. And with the morning light’s rays hitting her figure, she seemed to glow with sex appeal. My eyes naturally wanted to stare at her tits, which were, in fact, struggling to hold within her top.

Holy shit... This is the most utter boobage I have seen her ever fucking display! Sure I’ve seen her naked previous, that’s something I’d never forget. But her massive tits seem as though they’d break out at a moment’s notice if she chose to jump, they’d be fucking free. Hell, I could blatantly make out her areolas peeking out to say hello.

“Ryan!”

“Huh?” I blinked. God, I hope she crosses her arms below that rack. Her tits would instantly come out.

“You’re not giving me some absurd excuse to skip school, go! Now.”

“Yeah.. No.”

“What?” She tilted her head.

God, she fails to realize who has the power here.

“I wanted to play videogames instead, can I do that Mom?” Before she even gave me an answer, I leaped onto the couch, pulled my phone out. Pretending to play videogames.

I knew what her response would be before it even came out. “Oh... Sure, you can play whenever you want dear.” She tracked me with her eyes and smiled before adding a bit more sternly. “But next time you’re going to school.”

“Okay Mom,” I replied absently and slouched onto the couch behind me.

She trailed me with her eyes for a few seconds, perhaps being sure that I was in fact playing videogames. Because upon seeing me tapping at my phone screen, she relented and moved to continue her session. And I moved to open the camera app. I was going to enjoy this...

My cock sprang out, fully erect, and I have my camera app zoomed in on her ass.

Yep, this is...

Wait, what the fuck is that?

My phone was focused on her butt, that was for sure. And on my screen, was her huge ass... And a card...

The piece of paper was lodged between the tight leggings and Mom’s arse.

It looked like one of those trigger cards, but this one was slightly larger. It flickered as if it was popping in and out of existence, like....

What?

I glanced away from my phone. Mom was still bent forward, her legs were spread out, and she was touching the ground with both hands.

But I didn’t see the card...

“Okay what?” I muttered... Then looked back down at my phone.

There was the card!

I looked up.

Nothing.

Just a really... Really nice fucking ass.

Back at my phone. There was the card.

It was as if the thing was invisible to the naked eye... That’s... That’s fucking dirty 8-ball!

I sprang up and dashed towards Mom, she didn’t have time to react to my hands that began to grope her butt.

We’re coming full circle. First, I moseted her tits without consent, now her ass. What is consent anyway? This time though, I had a goal in mind. That goal was to grope my mother’s buttocks. I made sure to cup the juicy fatness of her behind and jiggle it within my hands before slipping a few fingers between her warm ass cheeks to tickle her insides.

Now, as for Mom, she staggered forwards and had to use her hands from toppling over.

“Ryan! What the fuck! Yo- Ahhh!” She actually moaned once I slapped her tight yoga pants-clad ass, which caused her bubbly behind to jiggle.

And before she could retaliate, I grabbed for where I remember seeing that card through my phone. I had to rub my hands against her bare back for a few moments, but I managed to get a hold of the invisible card after the fourth attempt.

Though, not having time to celebrate, I quickly clapped three times before Mom could get too riled.

She shuttered and stopped her outburst upon hearing the three clapping sounds enter through her ears.

Mom blinked, having had her memory erased and glanced behind her.

I was gone.

“8-ball! what is this shit!?” I kicked open my bedroom door and marched in, holding the seemingly empty piece of air in my hands. But I knew for a fact the 8-ball could see it.

“What is what?” It responded.

“Don’t fuck with me, seriously what is this? IT’S LITERALLY INVISIBLE! How was I meant to find it?”

“It’s a Major-Trigger, those things are powerful so I had to make sure their a pain and a half to come by.”

I paused and took in its words. “Wait a... A major trigger!?”

“Did I stutter fucker? Flip it over.”

Doing as the voice in my head said, I flipped around the piece of solid air and...

Sspoof

It materialized into view.

Major-Trigger—‘A perverted sister can do one wonders, show this to her and enjoy the plunders.’

“Woah... I... What does it do?”

“It says show it to her, doesn’t it? What are you a fucker? Figure it out.” The 8-ball insulted me once again. “Your sisters coming, so this is the perfect chance.”

“Okay I... Wait, you said what now?”

Just then, I heard the sound of quick feet scatter across the carpet, and a soft Thunk and Click signaled to that my bedroom door was just closed and locked in succession.

Turning, there was Mia. She was panting and looked like she had just stumbled out of bed. Odd since she should be ready to go to school by now. She was breathing hard, and I noticed that she was still in her pajamas. The clothes were a simple white matching set with blue spots scattered about.

Her large eyes stared up to me, I could see a need etched into her features. She seemed like she was about to cry it... It actually hurt me to see. Mia’s soft little freckled splattered face had a pleading look of help to it.

“Ryan...” She spoke in a soft hush, “I’m sorry I was... Please help me...” Like a flash, she came in close to me, grabbed my arm gently. I noticed her free hand was scratching the side of her breast through the top she had on. “Please!” She blinked, and I noticed a tear trickle down her face as she the scratching on her breast picked up in intensity.

Bruh.