The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 14

* * *

Notes

* * *

“This is something I like to call, a pro gamer move.”

“Bullshit! That’s what ordinary people call, getting lucky!”

Zoey spared a glance away from the tv screen, giving her brother the smuggest smirk of the hour. “They say luck is granted to the player with the most skill.”

“No they... They don’t.. No one says that!” Ryan actively grimaced as he attempted to drift his kart around a tight corner.

“I just did, so there goes your theory.”

“Son of a bitch!” Ryan’s character ended up botching the turn to the point of no return, and it took Zoey six-teen percent of her overall willpower to refrain from bursting out laughing, at her brother’s amusing misfortune. “Yeah, no, I’m done.” He flung his Wii remote off from his hands, though it didn’t make it far since the strap was still wrapped around his waist. “Mario Kart sucks, Rainbow Road sucks, this controller—”

“Someone’s angryyy.” Zoey chanted in a light tone of voice.

“Yeah I’m...” Ryan stammered, “You.. You don’t even play video games! How are you so good!? Every single Mario Kart game, you go ultra instinct and just—”

“I think it’s less that I’m good... And more that you’re bad.”

“Okay, that’s it. I’m done. Bye Zoey. I’m never playing this game again.” Ryan stood up and undid the gray strap that tied him down to the controller that failed him.

“Yeah, sure.” Zoey’s smile never left her face. “So... Same time next week?”

“Fine.”

“Oh my god, Ryan!” Mia’s quick feet stormed out of the kitchen, “You still haven’t put up the dishes!? They’re piling up in the sink!”

Zoey turned from the screen to study her two siblings.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I... Wait...” Ryan blinked in silence for a few seconds as he fumbled through his memory. “Wait, wait, wait, no! It’s your week to do the dishes! I know that for a fact. You’re always trying to get me to do you’re! Such a lazy cunt!”

That last word, Ryan angerly spat, went unheard of by Mia since Zoey just so happened to let out a fake cough at that very moment.

“No no no!” Mia shook her head, blond hair bouncing two and fro. “Mom made it your job over the summer break! She said it was a punishment for doing badly on half of your tests today.”

“Fuuuuuuc—”

“Funnn!” Zoey jumped up quickly and leaned on Ryan’s shoulder. “You curse, and Mia’s just going to end up using it as fuel for later, so just shut it and do the dishes.” She whispered into his ear before stepping away. Going back to the couch, she reached for her phone. “Well, if you guys have fun. If you want me, I’ll be in my room.”

“No, I’m done here.” Mia turned on her heels, “I’m telling Mom he was playing games while there was a sink full of dishes that needed to be dealt with.”

“Are you serious?” Ryan’s voice cracked ever so slightly as he asked. “I’ll do it now, okay?”

“Oh, now you’ll do it?” She rolled her eyes, “Well, too late.”

“Oh shit...” Zoey mumbled.

Oh shit indeed, less than two minutes later, their mother was in the family room with her hands resting on her hips in a matter-of-fact manner that showed she was not pleased. “Ryan, were you playing around while there was work that needed to be done?”

“Why are you asking? Oh, I know why. You want me to lie, so you have a reason to give me more punishments.” Ryan’s voice was dull and void of emotion. Kinda like LLation’s stories on Choya now that I think about it.

“Excuse me? I can give you a punishment whenever I want to.” One cocked hip later. “I was actually hoping that your sister was wrong because I didn’t want to have to take your punishment further. But since it seems as though she was correct, I have no choice but—”

“Mom!” Zoey stepped in, putting herself between her brother and their mother. “It really isn’t his fault; I asked him to play. Actually, I pushed him. Wouldn’t take no for an answer.”

“Really?” She questioned.

“Really,” Zoey responded, not faltering in retaining eye contact with her mother. “Honestly, he said something about having chores to do, but I dragged him into this game anyway.”

Her mother stared at her, holding her gaze with a raised brow, testing to see if Zoey would falter or stepback on her forward intrusion.

Zoey stood still, using herself as a makeshift shield for her younger brother to stand behind. Eventually, Mom sighed and rose a hand to her forehead. “You know.. You’re soft right? Always serving as some big stuffed bear for your siblings to hold onto; I both respect that, and despise it. But,” She removed her palms from her hips and crossed them under her chest. “I have no way of knowing if you’re lying for him or being genuine. So... Fine, since you love protecting your brother so much, you can take his punishment and clean out the sink as long as tidy up the kitchen as a whole since that’s what I was going have him do.”

“Sure Mom!” Zoey shut her eyes and gave her mother a bright smile as she cocked her head to the side.

“Your sister took the bullet for you, young man.” Ryan gulped as his mother addressed him with an extended finger. “So I guess you should be happy, knowing that she’s being forced to do something, and it’s entirely because of you.”

“I don’t mind!” Zoey said with a smile still on her face as she stood unmoving.

“Yeah, okay.” Their mother shrugged and turned to leave. “Next time, you do what you’ve been told, Ryan. Unless you plan on having your sister come to your defense again.”

“Yes, Mom...” Ryan said as the two siblings watched their mother return to her bedroom. After a few moments of silence, he spoke up. “Zoey, you didn’t have to do that. I’ll... I’ll clean that shit up, you—”

“Nope, she told me to do it, so I’m going to do it.” Zoey turned to face her brother, and Ryan flinched slightly, being afraid to see the look on her face. “What’s wrong?” She looked somewhat concerned with her head still cocked, causing a stray strand of red hair to disrupt her vision.

“I’m... Sorry, I really am sorry.. You’re not... Mad?”

“Dude... It’s just chores, chill out. It’s not like you made me lose a leg.”

“Well, the fact that I made you do anything...”

“YOU! Didn’t make me do anything, I chose to do what I did, and I’d do it again, bro. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have—” She was interrupted by Ryan wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug. “Woah, is this the reward I get? Huh, it might be worth it now.”

“I’m just saying thanks, not just for this but... Well, I don’t think I’ve thanked you in the past for all the stuff you’ve done... For me.”

“No problem dude...” She patted his head gently if not slightly awkwardly as she wasn’t used to him being so openly honest. “But, I mean, I love you so... A thanks isn’t always nessisary.”

“I love you too... And,” He pulled back, leaving Zoey with the tiny urge to embrace him again. “I’ll help you out with my chore. It’s only fair.”

Zoey smiled, “Well, Mom didn’t say anything against us assisting each other.”

The familiar stale air, as dry, dull, and plane as it was, greeted her with a burst of refreshing mundaneness to signify her return from another long night of patroling. Zoey, in her tiered state, began to fumble with the buttons on her navy blue top. Dropping her top onto the floor, she gripped the bottom of the undershirt,—Which clung to her skin due to the sweat she accumulated through the humid summer night—And practically ripped it over her head. Not giving the slightest of shit’s weather or not she carelessly undid any form of elegance her hair was in previously.

It a night like this that makes Zoey second guess her career choice...

She always had a passion for law and criminal justice. But justice is dammed it’s 3:30 am! Crime may never rest, but this woman sure does. Luckily for Zoey’s case, she has been in the force for six years. And that comes with its own perks. Such as... Being able to call it at night whenever she feels the need. Her superiors have given her a fair bit of trust and leniency do to her history of being trustworthy, reliable, and hardworking. They really don’t care when she decides to head off, or even miss a shift here and there. They know that whatever her reason is, it’s most definitely a good one. If she says she’s too tired for the night, that means she’s too tired too for the night. It ain’t algebra.

She has moved up the ranks enough to be able to schedule shifts for her peers, which is what she did in this specific instance. Courtney might not appreciate having to cover Zoey’s 3 am sift, but as God has spoken, that’s what is going to fucking happen.

Zoey could feel the bags under her eyes begin to anchor her to the comfy prison that her bed has become. Goddammit, she really should wash up... That was part of her original plan, after all. Her promise to Hunter in the morning was more than just a ploy to soothe his nerves. She wholly intended to enjoy some alone time with her boyfriend in the safety of their shared bedroom. Hell, an hour before her shift Zoey even took a pitstop to buy some kinky lingerie she knew he’d love to see. And she’d love to see his expression, so it’s a win-win.

He always does that, acts like she’s some goddess sent from the heavens. When, in reality, she’s just a fit redhead that was born in the suburbs.

But..

That’s a part of him that she both loved and hated when they first met. It’s as if he couldn’t fathom the idea that a girl of her caliber would ever be interested in a regular dude like him. But the fact that he was just a normal guy might’ve been a major driving force that kept them together; he wasn’t like everyone else.

The ridiculous amount of boys at her school that assumed she’d be into them because they were either attractive or particularly bulked up was something that became much more than a simple annoyance. Sure, those two aspects are... Appealing. But it was disrespectful more than anything else, as it proved that they didn’t care to see past her outer shell and get to know the person they were trying to hook up with. If anyone cared to get to know her, for her, perhaps they’d have a chance.

Hunter... Was different.. Is different. Clearly, since they have been dating for five years at this point, he didn’t hit on her. Actually, he made a notable effort to avoid her during their first few interactions.

Zoey remembers it quite vividly. They were assigned together as lab partners, just a regular project that needed to be done, nothing more than two students assisting each other for their own mutual benefits. But it was her teacher, Mr. Looker; the real MVP of her schooling experience, who was the main reason she ever got together with Hunter.

He noticed how uncomfortable she was with the other boys in her group, so he purposely picked the one guy in class who..

A: Was too shy to make any moves on anyone.

And B: Was also someone he genuinely believed would get along well with her. Since at the time, both of them showed interest in criminal law.

And he was the only teen left without a partner... So perhaps that was the true reason behind their fated encounter.

Who’s to say?

Anyhow, they didn’t instantly hit it off — quite the contrary. Zoey attempted to make small talk on multiple occasions, but her new partner was as shy as they come. Regardless of what she did, her every action was met with hesitant glances or timid responses. Apprehensive would have been an appropriate word to describe him; they both had every intention of passing the class, so he never made an active effort to avoid her.

But with that in mind, he also never hopped over the canyon of awkwardness to start up a conversation. With each encounter, Zoey found herself responsible for driving whatever topic that was up for discussion, which was genuinely annoying at first. But not in the way most people would assume. She found herself bothered by the fact that she finally met a boy who wasn’t in the same boat as the rest. He never hit on her, hell, he wouldn’t have had it in him to even sit next to her if they weren’t forced to work together!

So when she finally met a guy who was different and caught her interest... He was too afraid to make a move or let alone the opportunities she was sending his way.

That’s what ended up annoying her.

Now, when Zoey finds herself with a problem, she has always been the type of person that would, at the very least, attempt to find a satisfying answer, which is what she did. She found out that when Hunter was with his own friends, or even around complete strangers, his conversation skills took a complete 180.

Suddenly, he was talkative.

Suddenly, he was outgoing.

And suddenly, Zoey understood what was going on.

That guy.

That idiot.

He thought she was too good for him. He genuinely believed she was into those jocks and thick-head brunts that thought they had the intitled right to sit next to her at the cafeteria without bothering to ask beforehand.

Zoey chuckled to herself, despite her tiered state, as she thought back.

From that point on, she wanted him to be a friend. And the following day, she hit him with the straight facts. She wasn’t some high and mighty school star. She was just... Zoey.

Fast forward a few years, and they evolved from just friends. To just friends... With benifits! And after their graduation, they began dating.

Looking back at it, she wouldn’t have it any other way; because she truly does love him. And something about his passive deminer... Maybe she has a thing for submissive guys, who’s to say? Whatever the case is, Hunter has grown to be a part of her family.

And she loves her freaking family.

While Zoey usually would have kicked open the bedroom door in a non-metaphoric sense. Currently, she couldn’t find the mental capacity to go through with exerting more energy than is reasonably required.

She was so.

Freaking.

Tired.

She instead shoved open the door with the brunt of her body mass And shuffled right past the adjoining bathroom. Logical sense would dictate a brief shower after her draining shift, but the weight of a haggard soul comes with enough temptation to ignore any form of reason.

Besides, she can wash up in the morning. Before reaching the bed, Zoey lazily bent over to pull her jeans down off her toned waist. The moment the last of her work clothing hit the floor, she similarly splayed face-first onto the welcoming embrace of her bed. And like that, reality as she knew it was irrelevant.

All she could serve to muster was a faint mumble as she attempted an apology to her sleeping boyfriend for not having it in her to follow through with her promise. She didn’t even have the strength to put on some form of night-gear.

The long day left her lying on the bed in a set of black bra and panties...

I bet you forget I had to attend school didncha!? Well, don’t worry, I almost did too. But Mom was very adamant this morning, she was all ‘Bla Bla Bla,’ and ‘Bla Bla Bla.’ I assume she was saying actual words, but my shallow teenage brain was both half asleep and half aroused; you’d be too if you had a hot woman wake you up in a revealing nightgown. And it ain’t my fault! Okay, well the fact that she failed to close up five out of the six buttons on her gown was entirely my doing; or the 8-ball’s doing if I wanted to point fingers. But she decided to lean over me, causing her massive mommy mammies to hang in my face, obstructed only by the one last button that was trying it’s dam hardest to not have her be entirely topless in front of her horny son.

So yeah, due to obvious reasons, I wasn’t paying full attention to her words; she said something about not skipping class today. Frankly, that’s all I can recall if I’m ignoring her revealing state of dress. But I have been noticing that she has been doing this quite often. She’ll demand one thing, like that we’re going to frugal and eat something homemade, and then I just ask her if we can get Chinese takeout, and she immediately drops her original plan to attend to my current craving. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the power I feel every time I warp my mother’s authority into benefiting my desires; but it’s starting to get a bit annoying since each time she’s like ‘fine, but this is the LAST time.’

Like bitch, she’s so oblivious to the fact that she doesn’t have a say in certain things anymore. Sure, not every aspect. But as of now there’s a list of things that she has no control over anymore, and that list is getting bigger and bigger as this game goes on; I wonder if she will ever come to realize that her actions are being manipulated by her own horny son

“Ryan! The trash is overflowing, deal with it.”

“Uhh! I’ll do it later, I want to play a game right now.”

“Well... Okay.. fine.” She conceded before crossing her arms curtly and sending me a stern glance. “I’ll let you slide just this one mister, but don’t start expecting me to be lenient.”

Whatever you say Mom.

“Wake up! You have homework that’s due tomorrow! You’re not missing another class on my watch, young man.”

“Mmmeh? Ugh... it’s Sunday, I can sleep in and do it later. Besides I don’t even want to go...”

“And?” She questioned. “I don’t think I asked if you wanted to attend. And as for the day, I’m aware of what day it is thank you. But you need to learn to get up early, especially since you’ve been displaying lazy tendencies lately.”

“Yeah... I think gonna stay in bed and play some... I don’t know... Tic Tac Toe or something... Is that okay, Mom?”

“What? That’s... No, no that’s not okay? Seriously what type of excuse is that? You expect me to just...”

“It’s online, like... It’s a phone... Mobile.. Video game.. Tic Tac Toe thing...”

“Ohh!” Mom’s face lit up in realization as if what I said made any fucking sense. Though, to be fair on her, it did make sense to my new mind-controlled Mommy. Even if just so much as a week ago, she would have slapped me for making up an excuse that retarded. “I... Well I guess that’s fine. Everyone needs a break now and then, but this is the last time I’ll let you slide, understand?”

“Sure...”

“We’re having shrimp and rice tonight!” Mom poked her head into my room as I was in the middle of procrastinating by setting my homework aside to attempt to beat my high score in a game I know I will never succeed in. “I know you’re not a fan of shrimp, but both your father and Mia want some. So I’m just telling you beforehand, so you don’t complain later.”

“Gahh, I don’t like shrimp! Do you have salmon?”

“Heh, open your wallet, check to see if you have any salmon money?” She rolled her eyes with a chuckle, “Cause last time I checked, that’s a pretty pricey meal.”

“I mean, I don’t... But you do. and I don’t want shrimp.”

“And I don’t like your selfish attitude.” She crossed her arms below her buttoned-down bust, exposing a hefty amount of cleavage. “We’ve been having what you wanted for the past four days, So you can either eat what I make for you or buy your own food.” Mom shrugged with her arms still crossed. The movement rose up her already open tits even farther, making me wish the 8-ball could freeze time at that exact moment so I could just sit back and enjoy the enchanting beauty that is my mother’s tits. “It’s your choice.” Turning to leave, I was finally snapped out of my trance as her bust left my vision.

And before I could become trapped again by her perfectly shaped rear, I spoke up. “Uh... Can you just order me some salmon Mom? Everyone else can have whatever you make.”

“Sure, sweety, just this once.” Mom stopped and turned on a dime. Her intelligent brain shifted gears on a dime as she ultimately failed to realize her original mindset. “Where would you like me to order from?”

That’s how my everyday use of those simple triggers have gone down; she attempts to demand her authority as my mother—fair enough—and I flip whatever switch she has in her head and get what I wanted anyway. But each time it’s as if she’s aware that I’ll somehow come out on top, cause she consistently adds that I’m not going to change her mind or that I won’t get my way again. Only for me to change her mind and get my way later, it’s quite ironic and a bit funny coming from an outsider’s perspective; I’m genuinely curious how her mind is working through the hypnotic triggers. Does she genuinely believe that she still has a say in simple things such as what I get for dinner? If so, how long will it take her to realize that all of her everyday life choices are slowly becoming mine to make?

My mother is a very... Very itellegent woman... And even she can’t realize something is up. Or, perhaps she does. Notice something... There have been a few moments in the past where she has attempted to push through one of the 8-ball direct commands. But each time that does occur, she ends up succumbing to the trigger, and the mind-controlling cycle continues to live on another day.

God, I love that fucking cycle. Winning in the little things are what matters. And having control over the major athority figure in my life... It’s great! I found myself abusing triggers on her for the sole purpose of fucking with her head!

The sudden switch in power dynamics is stimulating.

I spent the majority of Sunday just fucking with her and having a chuckle at her lack of authority over me.

And it was going to be exactly the same this morning as all the other mornings; I mean, if any sane teen had a get-out-of-school-free card, why wouldn’t he/she abuse it? But multiple problems stopped me from shooing Mom away with a trigger. One, being that It has been a little while since I bothered to show up, and failing so close to my graduation isn’t something on my to-do list. But also, a while ago, Zoey caught me with my hands in the cookie jar, so to speak. She didn’t bring it up, but I can tell she found it odd that I was home on a school day. Our mom is extremely strict when it comes to her kid’s education, and she never let Zoey skip class unless there was a dam good reason to do so. So when Zoey saw me the other day, it’s be reasonable for her to find it pretty suss that I wasn’t sick in the slightest, and mom allowed me to remain home anyway.

She also found one of my triggers cause I left it on the fucking table! Now, I wasn’t as worried shitless as I should have been. Cause she literally can’t see what’s written on it even if it slapped her in the face. But still, Zoey’s just as smart of Mom, probably even better at deducing the facts. She’s a cop and even planning on becoming a detective someday. If anyone could figure out something’s wrong, it’s gonna be her.

Who knows when she’ll stop by the house next? And Dad did give her the keys to the place so she could literally appear at any moment. If she caught me skipping class for the second day in a row, it would most definitely be cause for suspicion. All she’d need to do is have a conversation with Mom and ask her why she allowed me to stay home, and if she heard Mom’s bullshit excuse that I wanted to play videogames, Zoey would definitely realize something’s afoot.

And Mia, oh little sweet innocent Mia.

This is a first for me... And ironic given our relationship with each other. But I feel, pissed... Something happened at school a couple days back to cause Mia some stress. I’m the only person that should cause her that! And I don’t quite understand it myself, but I’m starting to feel a tiny bit... Not a lot... Just a tad... A droplet... A... Well, I’m feeling overprotective. Never thought that feeling would come up, especially since I hate her very existence half the time, but as annoying as she can be, she’s still my fucking sister. This makes my attraction to her even more pathetic, but I digress. She’s my younger sister, and the way I see it, it’s straightforward; no one’s allowed to fuck with her except me. Especially to the point of tears, whatever happened to her, she was crying. That’s where I draw the line, I’m fine with her being annoyed every so often, but seeing her in tears is when I finally have to get off my ass and be the older brother. And I planned on doing something about the next time school came up.

With everything said above, I should need no more reason to explain why I am currently at school right now, more specifically, in the school’s cafeteria. I scarcely ever come in here, there’s no point. Most people who don’t hate me just tolerate me, and I’m perfectly okay with that. I never bothered to put in the effort required to make friends, and that is why I don’t have any. Besides, I have a large number of online chaps, which is good enough for me.

Though today is different, today, I have someone to sit next to! That is, once I can find my cute little sister. Where is she seated? Mia’s typically seen with the rest of the popular kids, but that table is easy to spot, and Mia isn’t anywhere to be seen. Huh, well I’ll be dipped. I planned to barge in on them and be that typically cringe-inducing older sibling. But if she’s not there, I guess that whole plan can be scrapped, see if I care.

Besides the sounds of chattering kids and clattering utensils is more annoying than I remember, how anyone manages to eat through all this rattle is beyond me.

I have no idea where my sister is, but if I had to guess she’s... Sitting by herself near the cafeteria’s backmost corner? What the shit!? I was so intent on finding her with the ‘kool kids’ that my brain didn’t even bother to search for her anywhere else. What the hell is she doing back there by her lonesome?

Time to find out.

Mia glanced up from her phone and spotting my forward stride towards her, she dropped said phone and let out a tiny sigh. “Ryan... What do you want?”

Oh great, she doesn’t seem happy to see me. Quite the contrast from before when she saw me as a gift from above during our little photoshoot; god... that was hot, I still have more lewd photos of her on my phone that I know what to do with!

I wonder if I could use that trigger on her in public.

It seems as though it only makes her found of me while the trigger is active; afterward, she sees the whole event as me doing her a small favor. Cause her bubbly personality clearly doesn’t stick.

“I just wanted to eat with my sister.” I shrugged. “Is that not allowed.”

Her eyes ever so slightly narrowed as she stared me down for a few long moments. “You don’t even have a tray...”

“Yeah, cause the food here sucks.”

“Whatever,” Her voice switched from that of spite to one of dismay. “I know you’re just here to make fun of me, so get it over with.”

“Why would I do that?”

“Look at me,” She leaned back from the table and gestured down to herself. “I’m clearly asking to be mocked.”

Is she giving me an open invitation to gawk at her, without the use of a trigger!? Woah, Henry! We’re moving up in the world. She’s wearing a relatively regular black longsleeved top, which hugs to her petite form remarkably well. Her ample bosom being left prominently present due to the material’s tightness. In fact, it looks to be a bodysuit, which explains why it’s clinging to her supple form and large breast so well. Her bottom half proves to be slightly harder to deduce, with the table covering my view, but she looks to be wearing a black and white striped skirt. If she does have on a bodysuit, I NEED to see what’s under that skirt. The suit has to be tightly tucked between her juicy tushie. Mia’s is on the smaller side, in the tallness sense compared to both Mom and Zoey, but her tits and ass compensate for her size. When she reaches Mom’s age, she’s bound to be Hollywood material. But her butt! It feels so wrong thinking this... But it also feels so right! Mia’s cute ass is something I’ll never be able to hate. She has two of the softest, most adorable buns out there, and I would kill to slide a hotdog right between that bread!

Do you see how weak-willed I am? One glance down towards my sister for a few moments, and already my stiffy is beginning to rise.

Wait... Shit!

I abruptly take a seat across from her before she could notice my newfound erection, unlike Mom, Mia has no fog preventing her from noticing my display of arousal. And even though she has seen me perv on her before, I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t fair well for me if she called out my perversion in the middle of this crowded room.

Snap out of it Ryan, you can get off later!

“All I see is my cute little sister sitting alone and I...”

“Oh, of course, that’s why you’re here? To check me out in my dance clothes?”

“You told me to... No, no, I was clearly set up.” I calmy muse while reaching out a hand to pluck a fry from her untouched tray. “Look, I’m here cause I’m worried about you Mia.” Chew “You can insult me all you want, but I’m not leaving until I can get to the bottom of this.“

“So suddenly you care? Even after you stole the T.V from me before? Cause that was a dick move.”

“Yeah I care about you! That’s just stupid sibling shit, Mia. But before you were in genuine.. Pain? Saddness? I don’t like seeing you like that!”

I’m starting to realize that I sound scarily similar to Zoey, at the moment. She must be who I got this older sibling’s attitude from. Huh... Not sure if that’s a good thing or not...

“Yeah?” She rolled her eyes, “You’re just waiting for me to slip up. Then you’ll tease me about all the livelong day!” Her left hand idly rose to her blond hair and began to twirl a strand absently.

I waved my hands before her to draw her attention. “Okay, okay! Let’s clear something up here, I tease you, you tease me. It’s what we do. You get that?” I leaned in a cocked my head ever so slightly. “Why do we tease each other? I’m not sure. It’s what siblings do. But right now, you’re clearly upset! If I were to mess with you now, I wouldn’t be teasing you. I’d be bullying you!”

Mia didn’t respond; she simply crossed her arms onto the table and crashed her had down into her makeshift fort.

I took a second fry from her tray bit into it, “These are really good! Wow, I should eat here more often...” Leaning in myself, I rested my head on the table across her. “You’re my sister Mia. I only mess with you because you’re tough, and I know you can endure it.”

Silence...

“Now, I don’t know why you mess with me. But I like to imagine it’s more or less for the same reason. If I were in your situation, like on the floor as sad as shit, would you genuinely feel good shit-talking me? Cause if you wouldn’t that proves that you care, just like I care about you!” I looked back at my sister’s blond head as she continued to hide her face in her arms.

Silence...

“Alright.” I sighed and stood up, my erection at this point died down. “I’ll leave you to it then!” Reaching forward, I snatched three more fries from her tray and turned to leave.

Noticing a few guys eyeing me as I left my sister’s table, I got an idea. “Dudes, she’s single. Don’t miss your chance.” I whispered as I passed them.

Mia has a large sum of boys who would love to date her. If she went looking for a boyfriend, she’d find one in two days tops; her only hindering factor would be her looks. Most guys just assume she’s taken, when in reality, it’s the opposite. After realizing that’s Mia’s attempting to boost her sex appeal, it’s evident that she doesn’t understand that she’s going overkill. So if more guys man up and ask her out, maybe her mood would lighten a tad, I have no idea what’s what exactly happened, but, hopefully, some complements can do her good.

Besides, I’m not worried about any guys getting to her. I have the 8-ball. Eventually, she’ll be mine. But until then, one of these dudes can go at her.

The rest of school went by in a flash, so fast in fact that I forgot to describe the events! Ah well, now I’m back home, so we can start from here.

Stepping into the house, I slammed the front door in a forceful manner that would never be allowed if Mom or Dad were here. But as fate would have it, they’re both out, and Mia will be gone for one more hour. So, say it with me, everyone.

Time!

To!

Sleep!

Cause I’m goddam tired, holy shit. I can search for cards later; first thing on my current agenda, get some fucking shit eye. Cause god knows the moment my fam gets home, I won’t even have the time to breathe; best to get it out of my system whilst I have the chance.

Bumbling into my bedroom, I ripped off my T-shirt and shimmied down my jeans. About ready to jump into bed for an evening nap, I quickly realized that my soft lounge pants were missing in action.

“The fuck?” I asked the empty hamper as I looked into it. I usually toss my sleeping pants into the hamper, meaning to wash it eventually. “Wait...” I brought my head out to take not of what I was doing. “Who emptied my hamper?”

‘You’re 18, you’ve got to begin looking after your own laundry. I want them to be washed by the time I get back. I did half the work for you by placing everything in a basket; all you need to do is put them in the machine and start it.’

“Ah, Mom emptied my hamper... Thanks, Mom!” Sigh “Can you believe her?” I asked the 8-ball splayed on my tabletop.

Silence

“Hello?”

Silence

“Hey, 8-ball!”

Silence

“Yeah, whatever, you’d just tell me to shut the fuck up anyway... What’s with everyone and their bad moods lately?”

Okay, I’m tired, and I contemplated jumping into bed in my boxers, but I’m not a fan of sleeping mostly nude; it turns out that I’m running a bit low on clean clothes. So I guess Mom beat me again; I mean unless I could somehow use triggers over the phone...

‘Mom, can you come home and clean my clothes for me?’ I shot her a text. I am a man of science after all, so what’s the worst she could do... Say no?

Bing

‘No.’

Shit.

I guess that was asking for too much.

‘Well can you pick me up a pepperoni pizza on your way back from work?’

Two minutes later, I got a response.

‘Of course honey,’

Hell yeah.

Anyway, washing clothes ain’t even a problem in itself; I’m just being a lazy bitch; after reaching the basement, I make my way into the laundry room, and spot two baskets lined neatly on the tiled floor. There are my clothes!

I start the average process of tossing my garments one by one into the awaiting machine, the open hatch accepting the invading clothing as it slowly begins to fill. Once I removed I a fair bit of clothes from the basket, I decided to speed up the process by lifting the basket itself and dumping the rest of its contents into the machine. But one event leads to another, and I ended up stepping on a fallen sock, which caused me to slip forward and sore headfirst into the second basket.

“Fuummf...” My voice was quickly muffled by the basket’s contents. Luckily it was almost as full as mine, allowing the clothing to cushion what would have been a painful tumble.

There I laid, for a few drawn-out moments, my face pressed against something that smelt somewhat familiar. Pushing away, my eyes bulged as the realization hit me. This is Mom’s laundry basket! And that smell... it was her perfume. It smelled sweet, like... Fresh strawberries... I raised up the clothing in question; it’s one of Mom’s bouses that I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her wear around the house. Dark blue with three buttons below the neckline. Notice all three buttons were undone; I gently bring a finger and roll the buttons absently. Her large breasts were pressed against this at some point. These buttons were the window that allowed me a clear view of the darkness between each boob. Gripping the top tighter, I imagine she’s wearing this right now. That she’s allowing me to squeeze both of her massive melons...

I’ve dumpster-dived into her clothing before, but never like this. Never to appreciate her smell, her body... And lately, I’ve been too busy searching for cards, that I failed to appreciate the sheer beauty of her garments. This very top, the shirt in my hands, she has worn around the house, her breasts bouncing with each step; her skin pressed against the fabric.

I’m getting aroused, and this is just her shirt...

Dropping it, I throw her clothes to the side like a madman possessed, which, I basically am a madman. I perverted madman digging through his own mother’s dirty clothes. But the slimy vulgarity of this situation only caused me to dig faster; I knew what I was searching for, and tossed aside anything that wasn’t on my list.

Grabbing her jeans, I bring it to my face and breathe in the savory smell of my mother’s crotch; this one felt a bit warm as if she has worn it recently, the musk of her vaginal scent caused my cock to stir.

But that’s not what I’m on the hunt for.

Flinging aside a few more items, I found them, Mom’s black bra and panty set. They were both laid neatly against each other, and as I hoped, they were at the bottom of the basket. Meaning that she has just worn them if she emptied her hamper this morning.

Jack, fucking pot.

Ignoring all decency and morals, I shoved Mom’s warm pantie into my face, the smell of her skin caused my already erect cock to strain against my boxers. Yanking them down, my penis sprang out, and I swiftly wrapped Mom’s bra around my shaft. With one hand clutching my mother’s pantie into my face, and the other squeezing her bra around my cock; I shut my eyes tight and breathed in as a man possessed. I was already on the verge of exploding, and the feeling of slight dampness against my nostrils, and imagining my face between Mom’s tighs as I breathe in the fresh sweaty musk of my mother; her bra, pumping against my shaft, I came.

I came with intense force; I felt my sexual energy explode as I doused my mother’s back bra with my white cum. I dropped her bra back into the basket and let my cum cover the rest of her clothes. After I released my stress, I was moments away from using Mom’s pantie to wipe the chode off my dick, but I stopped. Taking one last whiff of my mother’s cock-tingling scent, I decided to keep her undergarment as a souvenir. After all, I’ve got photos of Mia saved, so it’d just be fair to have something of Moms.

But realization was quick to hit me like a truck when I heard the sounds of the front door jiggling.

“Shit!”

I hurriedly scrambled to throw the rest of Mom’s clothes back into the basket, inadvertently spreading more of my cum to her clothes. But it was as I picked up the jeans that I tossed earlier, I felt something a big hard in its pocket. For a split second, I forgot about my rush, and I stuck my hand into the pocket.

And who would’ve thought?

‘Extending help can be quite rewarding, even with laundry, which is often truly boring.’

“Another card nice!”

Slam

The sound of the front door closing shocked me to my core, and I instinctively covered my mouth after my previous outburst.

Trying to listen in, I learn a low sigh entrance and recognize it as Mia’s. Please don’t come down, please don’t come down...

...

...

...

Whew, she didn’t come down... I wouldn’t have been able to get myself out of the trouble that would’ve caused.

Crash

Pamela Huffins was quick to scramble out to the parking lot after hearing the unappealing sound of glass breaking. Being the principal of the school for over fifteen years, abrupt noises such as those don’t phase her too much anymore; the simple fact that another student manages to cause property damage was just par for the course at this point.

Really, she only came out as suddenly as she did was so that she could catch the perpetrator before he/she decided to make a run for it.

But...

She didn’t see anything.

Accept the massive basketball-sized hole in the back window of her newly acquired Sudan.

The hell!? Out of all the cars in the parking lot...

“Who did this!” She shouted simultaneously with the sound of another man who had the same problem as her appearance.

She whirled her head around to see Harold, the new janitor she had just hired during the beginning of last week.

Pamela quickly moved over to confront the new employee. “Did you see anything that would have caused this? A stay ball? A—”

“Did I see anything?” He grunted in anger. “Of course I didn’t see shit I’m just as surprised as you. I just finished by payments on this bad boy!”

While the two adults conversed, the duo of billiard balls were having a conversation of their own.

Karma rolled her eyes in the dark expanse of her containment pod. “I told you to land in the tree!”

“Well, I apologize,” Lawrence responded to his own defense. “But it seems like you missed as well, so...”

“Look it- It’s hard to steer this thing, I haven’t practiced in a while I’ve been on communication duty for the past hundred years!”

“Likewise, I had spent the past two thousand years in my attempts to create the perfect cup of tea.”

“Yeah, about that,” Karma shook her temple, the sudden impact from their descent into the planet even managed to shake her up. “How close have you gotten?”

“Seeing that my tea still manages to kill any being that consumes it... I’d say I’m still far off.”

‘At least he’s honest with himself.’ Karma thought to herself, “Anyway, we should swiftly retreat and conduct a gameplan.”

“Wait,” Lawrence interjected. “I think they’re communicating with someone.”

His observation caught Karma’s attention. She noticed that her tea making associate was correct. They seemed to be on their phone, which is the primary mode of long-distance communication on most Earths.

“Police?” Lawrence asked. “They said something about calling the police.”

“The police force? That’s perfect!” Karma’s excitement rose to the top of her dark den. “The majority of Earths use the police force as their protection agency. If we could manage to take control of a police officer, we would have access to their primary line of defense!”

“So we stay?”

“Perhaps we should.”

“Alright, then I’m going to make some tea while we wait.”