The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 11

* * *

Notes

* * *

“Hello?”

“Oh! Hi Mom!” Zoey says into her phone. “Sorry to be calling on such short notice! I was, um, just… well, are you at work?”

“I’m on my way to the hospital as we speak,” her mother replies, probably talking to Zoey over her SUV’s Bluetooth speaker. The sound of rushing air flying through an open window muffles her mother’s voice. “The school’s having a field trip today and I have to host a presentation for a bunch of kids. God, I’m going to be tired this afternoon.”

“Wow! Lucky kids!”

“It’s nice hearing from you, though. What did you call for?”

“Oh, I don’t want to be a bother. I am wondering if I can borrow your vacuum cleaner.”

“Is that all? You didn’t want to catch up with your old mama?”

“You know forty isn’t that old, Mom. Wait! Aren’t you in your late-thirties?” Zoey chuckles. “You don’t have the right to call yourself old… at least not yet…”

“Sure… when you’re my age, we’ll see who’s laughing then.” A melodramatic sigh. “Anyway! Sure, go ahead. You have the keys to the house. You could’ve just gone in, but I do appreciate you asking first, honey.”

“Thanks Mom! Hunter made a huge mess and, well, I’m on patrol right now so I better go,” Zoey says as she turns into her old neighborhood. God, she almost forgot how nice her old house was, well, almost… while moving out to live with Hunter is still one of the best decisions she’s ever made in her life, the sheer abundance of breathing space that house offers is something to envy. Before hanging up, she quickly adds, “Good luck with today! Don’t stress yourself!”

“I’ll try my best. Oh! Make sure to return it before the weekend, Zoey. Ryan needs to vacuum the upper floors. It’s been almost three weeks for goodness sake!”

“Yeah. No worries, Mom. He probably just forgot. You know him, his memory is unreliable, to say the least. Okay, I really got to go now. Talk to you later!”

“Alright then, love you honey.”

“Love ya’, too.”

Badoop

Zoey sighs to herself as she drops her phone onto the empty passenger seat and pulls into a stop on the long driveway to her old house. She practically lied to her mother, she sure as hell isn’t on patrol at the moment; or at least, she shouldn’t be. Similar to the previous day she’s scheduled to patrol on the night shift. Meaning she has every reason to be at her apartment right now. On her bed. Face deep in a fluffy as fuck pillow and arms draped around her warm boyfriend’s body. Listening to morning chirps from birds just outside her bedroom’s window. Drifting away into a light slumber…

Raising a hand to her temple she leans back in her seat and groans to herself whilst rubbing her messy hair frantically, suffering from a terrible case of bedhead. “Man... I’m such a mess.” Zoey groans to herself again and pulls down the overhead mirror to look at her reflection for the first time this morning. She licks a finger and brings it up to a jagged strand of red hair, attempting to stick it down with her saliva; only for it to pop back out a few seconds later.

“My breath must stink, my body must stink, my hair obviously stinks, and my attitude stinks. Why am I doing this? Why the fuck am I out here in the cold morning air when I could be in my warm bedroom!?” Zoey half yells. She turns around in her seat to look into the back compartment where her trusty German shepherd is lying down. It stares directly back at her. Both sharp ears are pointed upwards upon noticing her master’s attention.

“It’s ’cause of my fucking brother! He won’t just tell me what he is hiding! But why!? I’ve always been busting my ass looking out for him, and then he refuses to give me the respect I deserve! Doesn’t he trust me!? Now look at me! My hair is messy for him, I’m lying to my mother for him, and I’m waking up in the cold morning, just for him. God dammit why do I love him so fucking much? Why was I cursed to be the older sister!? Fuck! This must be how Mom feels on a regular basis. Shit! I’m basically acting as his second mother...”

Zoey pauses mid-rant and looks at her dog. The animal is staring back at her in silence; head slightly tilted to the side. “Yeah, you’re right. I can’t blame him... I decided to do this... I mean, I’m the one who chose to give a shit. This is all on me...”

After a few more moments of sitting in silence, Zoey raises her head and kicks the car door open in two swift movements. “Let’s get this over with.” She then says to her dog, “Come on girl, let’s go snoop through the house and find some drugs!” An awkward pause. “Um, and now that I say that out loud... Without a search warrant...” With one leg out, Zoey stops, for the third time she starts questioning if it’s worth it. Honestly, family or not, without proper permission what she’s doing is basically illegal. “I’m being a bad girl... But Ryan’s worth it, as much as I hate to admit it... Besides, I got the permission of entry, so that’s something, right? Alright, Chloe, I might be a bad girl, but you’re not! Let’s go use that nose of yours!”

The dog’s head perks up at the sound of its name; tail wagging, she happily jumps out of the car and begins following her master into the house.

“Oh! Ryan, you devil you…” I say to myself like some demented Lothario, laughing with stupendous glee. I even wolf-whistle and waggle my eyebrows for good measure.

Holding up Mia’s simple black lace push-up bra, I gawk at it as one would a treasure made to be treasured. And honestly, it basically is a treasure. I fished this baby out of her hamper during my weekly dumpster dive, and to say I was surprised would be quite the understatement. You see, for a male, I pride myself on my knowledge of bras; and I was 98% sure Mia doesn’t use push-up bras. Her breasts are fairly sizable for her age. Don’t get me wrong, they’re nothing compared to Mom’s mounds or even Zoey’s larger rack, but I’m certain that when my sister reaches her thirties she’ll have tits just as sizable, if not larger.

But that’s what I don’t get, why would Mia need a push-up bra? And when did she buy one? Did Mom get it for her? I mean, look, if Mia began using push-up bras, I would have noticed a good while ago. That, and her slightly petite frame; more specifically her buttocks, are the only parts of her that I’ve grown to tolerate. If she didn’t have her looks going for her I’d have trouble coming up with any upsides when addressing her. But when thinking about it, I feel a bit bad for her.

I know… surprise, surprise. Perverted AND thoughtful…

For real though, what if she’s self-conscious? What if she might genuinely believe that her looks are subpar or below average? I’d know how that feels… Whenever I look in the mirror I have to fight the urge to gag; but apparently to Zoey, my looks aren’t too far out of left-field. She claims that I’m actually not bad to look at; which, obviously I don’t believe her, but her words could possibly have some weight to them.

You know, now that I think about it, prom is coming up in about a month… and there’s a guy at school almost every girl has a crush on...

What’s his name again? Jake? Jack? John… Wait! Justin! Yeah, Justin. I’ve had a couple of conversations with the dude; he’s chill, honestly, if we had more classes together we could have actually become friends. Maybe that would’ve boosted my chances with the ladies, who knows. But he’s actually pretty attractive; can’t blame girls for being into him, if I were gay I’d smash. Mia’s never brought it up with me, but why would she? We basically just tolerate the existence of each other. Though, if I had to guess, prom would be the reason she got a push-up bra. I know for a fact there’s a fair amount of guys at school who have the hots for her; for obvious reasons, Mia’s basically the definition of ‘hot teenager.’ But I also know that all the dudes that are into my sister are too afraid to make the first move; they just assume that someone as attractive as her already has a boyfriend.

So basically, she doesn’t know that guys are into her, and guys don’t know that she’s looking for someone… It’s a lose-lose situation. That has to be the reason for her new undergarment, she wants to boost her sex appeal in an attempt to come off as more attractive, even though she honestly doesn’t need to. Maybe I should talk to her about it; not the bra, of course. But this could be an opportunity to find some common ground, she just doesn’t know what she has and I genuinely feel bad for her. Because I know exactly what it feels like!

Oh, who am I kidding? No one would ever want to bond with me. I literally had an in-depth discussion about my sister’s choice in bras after fishing it out of her dirty laundry. I’m a sick fuck, plain and simple. Zoey’s the only member of my family who legitimately cares about my existence, and that won’t even stick once she realizes just how depraved I am.

Anyway, that’s the story of my life. Now, I guess I should explain why exactly I have Mia’s bra, well ignoring the fact that I am a pervert that gets off from the scent of my sister’s underwear. Shit! That is disgusting when I re-read that sentence…

Anyway, with Mom being out all day I find myself with a full plate. This is my perfect chance to search for, and use, a trigger on Mia. Especially since I have until the end of the week, or it’s game over; and lately, I’ve been spending too much of my attention on Mom. So it’s time to be a responsible pervert and waste even more time on her. Now I know that might seem counterproductive, especially after what I just said, but I’m going to need you to shut the fuck up and continue reading.

I’m not messing with Mom now, hell, I can’t even if I wanted to; which I definitely do. By the time she comes back, she’ll be tired as shit. Which will be the perfect time to activate the ‘Night Time With Mommy’ trigger; or NTWM for short… actually, that acronym doesn’t work at all… Never mind.

You see, that’s why I fished out Zoey’s bra, I… wait, I mean Mia’s bra! Fuck you sex-addled brain! But God, I wish I could have Zoey’s… Holy shit! We’re close, but not THAT close. Just no!

Fuck! Anyway! When Mom was under her trance the other night, she said something about wearing whatever I place in her closet, I believe. Sorry, I was a bit distracted by her massive bust pressed against me, so I wasn’t paying too much attention to her words. Sue me.

With what I know, I plan on doing a little experiment. A man needs to flex his scientific muscles every once in a while. I was brainstorming for something for Mom to wear when my mind danced over to Mia’s underwear. Mia has a smaller body, for obvious reasons. But with her on the track team, and her energetic lifestyle, she’s grown to have quite the bod. Her breasts are amazing for her age and more petite build, and her ass is something many men and women would gladly eat.

All that being said, her frame is nothing compared to Mom’s. Mia’s bra, while fairly sizable, would be made entirely null and void if it were worn by Mom. I’m honestly not even sure it would fit her wide hips and massive marshmallow cakes. She exercises every two days in our gym to make sure fat never grows in the wrong places, but exercise is damned when you have a body such as hers. Mom has extra meat on her breast and her hip. And I’m genuinely curious if Mia’s underwear would fit.

But this will mainly be a test run, to see if Mom will wear something despite the size. What if it doesn’t fit? Will she lay in bed with me naked? Or just wear her default, yet still ridiculously revealing, attire?

If the trigger does end up forcing her to put on whatever clothing I place in her closet...

Oh ho ho ho, you can bet your ass I’m gonna have her wear some kinky shit.

With the front door swiftly unlocked, Zoey steps into the house’s foyer and stands back for a few moments to take in the sight and recount her memories of running throughout the house. Every time they had guests she’d bounce her way to the overhead balcony in complete, unrestricted glee just to look down and see who was there. And now, over fourteen years later she gets to look up and reminisce.

In the moment time seems to slow down, but years later… “Oh! Ryan, you devil you…”

Zoey freezes in her already frozen tracks, her left leg shooting out on reflex, halting her dog from entering the house.

“The hell was that?” she asks, speaking to no one specifically. “Mom and Dad should be at work... Ryan and Mia..... God dammit. God dammit! Did one of those fuckers skip school?” The whole plan was dependant on the house being vacant.

If everyone just went about their business...

Of course, that was too much to ask... fucking hell…

How the hell did one of them convince Mom to let ’em skip school, anyway? That woman doesn’t take shit from anyone, especially her kids. When Zoey was in school, the only way in hell she could manage to get permission to skip was if she was sick or dead.

Maybe not to that extreme but the point is Mom’s strict as hell when it comes to education, and while Dad’s laxer, her mother wants the best for all her kids; which means no skipping unless there’s a damn good reason to.

“Fuckin’ hell.” She murmurs to herself, rummaging a hand through her gene pocket then up to her breast pocket and back down to her pants. “I left my mints at home. Fuck me! Okay, okay...” Zoey ushers her dog away from the front door, commanding it to sit, and turns back towards the house. “Guess being a detective girl will have to wait until later.”

“Alright, where is… Ah-ha!”

After a whole minute consisting entirely of brainless browsing through my parent’s fairly expansive wardrobe—god damn they have a lot of clothes—I found the container my Mum was talking about. It’s a simple black crate made entirely of plastic, looks like something one would grab for fairly cheap at a local grocery store.

So… when did she get this? Like, as soon as the 8-ball inserted all the commands? Did she always have this? Should I stop asking questions?

Probably.

God, I hope this is the right crate, we don’t wanna be putting my sister’s undergarments in the wrong container… that’d be fucking hard to explain if it came back to me…

After removing the lid I find something inside that catches my attention quite quickly.

‘Families tend to be close by habit and physical contact is all but inevitable. So as long as skin never comes in contact with skin, one could say a touch has never transpired.’

“Oh yeah! Another card?!” I exclaim to myself after I removed the paper from the box and dropped Mia’s underwear inside. Now I mean, I have no idea what this card does. But at this point, I’m just excited to have something else to play with. Before this ‘game’ I’d never consider myself to be the riddle type; though once someone throws an erotic reward into the mix… well, I’d do just about anything if it meant getting my sexual kicks… like that time Mom forced me to do the household’s laundry for a month after I was caught skipping gym class at school… let’s just say by the end of it I never really learned my lesson…

“Oh, what card?” A familiar voice whispers from behind me.

“The fuck!” I half-shout-half-choke on my tongue and swing my right arm back wildly, but my arm was immediately stopped mid-swing by a firm yet soft grip.

“Hey! Watch where you swing that thing, dude,” the voice admonishes with oozing sarcasm, “and what’s on the paper?”

It was at that moment I realized I swung my arm with the very same hand that had a hold on the Sub-Trigger card, and just as quickly as the thought came to me the card was extracted from between my fingers. I stumbled deeper into the dark closet and ripped my arm away from whoever was behind me and speedily spun on my heels to face…

“Zoey! What the fuck!? You scared the hell out of me...” I say between two large breaths. Leaning against a wall of clothes I look on to the closet opening to see the dark silhouette of my older sister.

“And you attacked me,” she says without interest as she looks down to the card she swiped from me. “You know, I could’ve hurt you if I hadn’t recognized you.” She begins stepping back out into the master bedroom and raises the card into the air as if to get a better look at…

Oh shit! She has the…

Shhiiiiittttt! Nonononononono!

“Um, Zoey, look, I have no idea what that is!”

“Yeah?” Her brow raises suspiciously.

“Yes… Um… Yes...”

“Well, it is just a blue piece of paper, so…” Zoey throws the card away, causing it land behind her onto our parent’s bed where it manages to float down gracefully. She folds her arms below her chest. “A better question would be what were you doing in there?”

Did she just toss the Sub-Trigger aside as if it were entirely useless? Looking at it, splayed on the bed, there’s clear text written down in black ink! Did she look at the wrong side? No way, she’s not an idiot… Now that I’m getting a better look at her, she seems to be a bit out of it… her hair is entirely undone and there’s a slightly noticeable lack of make-up on her face… Huh? I think it’s pretty cute, actually. It reminds me of when we still lived in the same house. She’d walk around in her pajamas without giving a single shit, ’cause who’d be there to judge her?

That’s honestly one thing that always has given me joy. To everyone else, Zoey is a strict policewoman who upholds the law and helps to keep the community safe. When people see her police cruiser pull up with the sirens blazing they feel a sense of dread.

But for me, I feel safe. I see the side of Zoey that most of everyone wishes they’d see. Her more revealed state. Even now, her cute red hair is all in tangles, and the top two buttons of her police uniform are undone. Only a small percentage of people in this world are allowed to see my sister in this state and the fact that I’m one of them never ceases to make me tingle…

Still, I wish she at least left one more button undone... Zoey clearly didn’t give it a second thought when she put it on, she must’ve just seen that she wasn’t displaying any cleavage and left it at that. But even still, with the way she’s folding her arms, I can see a hint of her large breasts beginning to peak out. If one more fucking button were undone I’d be on my way down to cleavage town.

“Okay then…” Zoey uncrosses her arms and steps back, dropping her butt onto our parent’s bed, causing her breasts to bounce up and down hypnotically, revealing to me her cleavage for a few seconds as her boobs settle into place. Resting both hands behind her she looks at me with a tilted head. “You don’t trust me, and I won’t force you to.” She sighs. “But I’ll tell you what I’m doing here since I actually trust you a lot.” Pointing to the master bedroom’s front door she persists. “I was here to pick up the vacuum cleaner and I heard my little bro shuffling in here. So,” she shrugs, continuing, “I just wanted to say hi.”

With her words finally registering, and my mind off her oddly sexual, yet fresh-out-of-bed look. I shake my head and stammer. “I… Wait, um… Wait! No! I trust you!”

“Then why are you shaking like that?” she asks. “I’m obviously not going to rat you out to Mom and Dad, so I don’t see the problem.” Leaning forward in her sitting position she rests her elbows onto her muscular legs and laid her head on her hands. Her red lips twisting into a comforting smile.

Zoey’s new position on the bed allows me the perfect view down her unbuttoned top, showing both sides of her creamy tits with a dark void lying between. Her arms in front of her cause both breasts to inadvertently be pushed together.

This new view is having the worst effect on my early morning brain. The gears in my head still have cobwebs in them, making it hard as shit to think of any rational thoughts.

All I can think is…

Boob…

Boob…

Remove another button…

More boob…

Oh shit! And her legs! Her thick legs are probably eighty percent muscle! I wonder if…

“Hey Ryan, I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable, I really don’t,” Zoey pipes up, taking my lack of a response as a sign that she’s the cause of my stuttering, which isn’t technically untrue. Just not in the way she probably thinks. “I’ll leave you be if that’s the case. I do have work to attend to anyway.” She then leans forward a tad more, showing me the deepest look down her top that’s possible without being blatantly aware of what she’s doing, and stands up to her feet.

After that last peak, I snap myself out of my perverted stopper.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, what am I doing!? I’m losing Zoey! Focus! She’s one of the few people I can’t afford to let go of.

But I can’t just tell her what I was doing! I honestly don’t know what she’d say, but I do know that I don’t want to find out. Think of something!

“Zoey! Wait!” I dash my way towards her thick hips as she sashays away, her fruits just begging to be grabbed and… God dammit, this is what happens when I don’t jack off! My mind goes off and oversexualizes shit!

“Hmm?” She pauses and looks down to her hand the moment I grab it.

“You just caught me off guard...” I say, searching frantically for the right words. “I was looking for that blue card, that’s all.”

“The card that had nothing on it?”

I have no idea why she can’t see the blatant text written on the blue cardstock, but I sure as hell won’t begin complaining. My best bet is that the 8-ball put some magic on the cards, making them seem empty to everyone else except myself.

And even though the mere thought of the 8-ball messing with Zoey without her realizing it pisses me off, I’m glad she can’t see what the card truly says.

“Mia and I got in a little fight and Mom ended up taking the paper away.”

Zoey looks back at me with skepticism pasted across her face. “Really?”

“Yes! Really, Zoey! I…” Did I just audibly gulp? Jesus! Fucking smooth! “I wanted to write a note for this girl at school that I have a crush on… and I know her favorite color is blue.” I speak softly, trying to come off as embarrassed.

Her skepticism fades and changes into that of warm-hearted affection. “Ryan,” she says, extending an arm out and pulls me tightly into a one-sided hug. Her being a head’s length taller than me causes my face to press against the side of her breasts.

I grin out of pure instinct, one because Zoey herself was holding me against her natural pillows. And two, because I’m fairly certain she bought my lie. Oh, Ryan, you devil you…

She didn’t buy his lie in the slightest. If Ryan had a crush, he’d have text her the moment his heart skipped a beat. He’d ask for advice, and obviously, she’d do what she could to assist, maybe even set up a situation that’ll make him look impressive.

And he’s clearly aware of the lengths she’d go for him. That time he texted her during her second night out with Hunter was the closest she’d gotten to outright leaving him dry. But as much as she wanted to stay with her boyfriend and finish the movie, she physically could not enjoy her night knowing that Ryan was out there and in need of help.

Hell, she’d probably quit her job if it meant keeping her loved ones safe. It’s just what she does. But even though he knows how much she cares about him, he never abuses it. Or maybe he does… Doesn’t matter, she’d still break an arm for him.

Which is why she’s going to lie to him, for him.

It’s fair, isn’t it? He’s clearly lying to her for goodness sake.

She fired up her car after struggling through a miniature game of Tetris, trying to squeeze the vacuum cleaner into the trunk. She was going to leave it in the back seat but the dog would not have been pleased, to say the least.

As she began backing out of the driveway she mumbled to herself.

“A blue card…”

“The closet…”

Zoey makes a mental note to remember those two things, they have something to do with Ryan’s strange behavior... First, she’ll unearth the various pieces of this peculiar puzzle, then she can focus on making sense of it all...

“Hey Mia!” Knock Knock Knock “Could I—”

“What do you want?!” Mia’s familiar voice shouts from inside her bedroom.

With her back from school, I’ve decided now to be as good a time as ever to use a trigger on her. Honestly, I should be a bit more worried by now; it being Friday, I only have two more days to get the whammy on her before game over for her and Mom.

Luckily I have an idea on how to go about this. Step one, getting into her room.

“Can we just talk for a bit? I wanted to—”

“No! Fuck off!” Mia interrupted once again, more spitefully this time. The sound of shuffling papers escapes through the cracks of the door.

Holy shit! Mia, take a fucking chill pill!

I realize she’s never truly liked me, I can’t remember the last time we’ve gotten along. And even though she basically hates me, she doesn’t HATE me. You feel me?

With the way our relationship has always been, I didn’t expect her to just say, ‘Come on in bro!’ Hell, I wouldn’t do that. I wouldn’t even let her in my room. That being said, I definitely would not tell her to ‘fuck off.’ There’s a difference between not wanting to talk to someone, and being a bitch to someone. That, and if I ever did that she’d probably tell Mom and I’d be in deep shit...

Still, she’s never just straight up told me to fuck myself like that. I mean, she has said that before, but it was more on the teasing side. But now, it feels like she genuinely means it. That insult had heart put into it! I could taste the venom oozing from her words.

She’s clearly in a bad state. Which is creating pause for me. If she’s going through shit I’m not gonna be a bitch brother and genuinely hurt her. The insults we throw back and forth have always been surface-level and I don’t want to shoot too deep. Mia’s one of the people I love to hate, and I feel like those feelings are normally reciprocated to a certain degree.

I would never invite Mia to my birthday party, for example, but if she were to be sent to the hospital I would more than definitely give her a visit. I’d maybe even buy her a ‘get well soon’ card.

All that being said, I am running a bit out of time, and can’t honestly wait another day. I’d be cutting shit too close. As much as I would love to give Mia her alone time when she needs it, I simply can’t back down now; all this pent up sexual energy has to be released somehow.

Besides I knew step one would be a challenge, I wouldn’t easily let her into my room. So it’s all fair.

But unbeknownst to Mia, I have a plan B!

It’s called, ‘Ignore my sibling’s rejection and bust into their room anyway.’

We do it to each other all the time. It’s nothing new.

Reaching for the door handle I wrap my grip around the metal and push her door open.

Or.

Try to.

Click

Click

“Did you lock the door!?”

“Yes. Leave me alone.”

Oh shit, we in deep now boiz. She’s genuinely upset.

G E N U I N E L Y

U P S E T

“You know Mom doesn’t like it when we lock the doors...”

“Yeah? Fuck off!” Her voice was becoming even more screechy, the sounds of more paper being shifted around in the background. “Go jump out your window and play in traffic!”

“I, um,” I stutter, at a loss for words. “Okay... Then... I… I don’t know what happened to you, but—”

BANG

A loud thump that was more than likely her fist colliding with the opposite side of her door echoed throughout the house.

“Go. Fuck. Yourself.”

Okay. God DAMN.

Something happened to her between last night and now, probably something that transpired at school. And for once, I felt something I haven’t felt in a good while.

Anger.

But not the normal anger I feel towards Mia on a regular basis. No, this anger is different. I’m not mad at her. I feel pissed off towards whoever broke her; whoever put her in such a foul mood.

Mia’s always been a bitch, but not your regular run-of-the-mill bitch. I’m not talking about a female dog here. She’s been the stereotypical annoying sibling that you could never get around to liking. But goddammit she’s still my sister.

A sister I’m trying to brainwash into getting me off. But still a sister none the less.

And now… Now I’m fucking pissed. Whatever arousal I had is still there, don’t get me wrong. But, um, well I think my original plan has changed a bit.

Is this how Zoey felt whenever someone fucked with me? She’d get all overprotective and try to seek out justice for whoever wronged me, even though it wasn’t her problem to deal with she made it her problem…

Now I’m feeling the same way towards Mia. Similar to the very urge parents have to protect their children. It’s like older siblings have the very same urge with their younger relatives.

Even if that younger relative is a cunt half the time.

“Alright, Mia,” I sombrely murmur, “I’m leaving.”

“Plan C baby!” I shout into my empty room.

‘What?’ The 8-ball says. Its voice, or my voice, or the 8-ball’s voice that sounds exactly like my voice, being muffled by the loud sound of Tetris. ‘Sorry, this sound is too harsh…’ Pause ‘Okay, what did you say?’

I’m back in my own room with my face, five inches deep in my school bag.

‘Ah, never mind, that’s why I couldn’t hear you.’

“Nah, your game was just too loud,” I say as I step away from my book bag with a bright pink ink pen. “And was that Tetris I heard? What happened to Frogger?”

‘Frogger sucks frog cock.’ The 8-ball replies, ‘That game was literal ass, I’m never playing it again.’

“Oh, wow. And here I went an arm and a leg out to get it.” I drop the pink pen on my desk and walk over to the 8-ball, laying neatly on my nightstand. “Anyway, I need one of those blue cards you have.”

‘Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You can’t simply just write a trigger down and expect it to work. If you want to have that chance you’ll need to find one of the few Miscellaneous-Triggers I placed.’

“Miscellaneous-Triggers? You never told me about those!?”

‘Oh yeah, I added a good amount of shit when I constructed your sister’s triggers,’ it says almost-dismissively. ‘There are Miscellaneous-Triggers to let you make your own shit, Reversal-Triggers to switch commands between players.’

“Uh…”

‘Permanent-Triggers which make one-off occurrences permanent character traits. DoOver-Triggers that’ll give you—’

“Okay, shut up, shut up, shut up! When were you planning on telling me about this?”

‘Well I was going to inform you, but then I thought half the fun of the game was experiencing it on your own.’

“So you forgot?”

‘Yeah...’

“Look, ugh, just… Give me a blue card.”

Now outside Mia’s bedroom for the third time today, I have a different plan. The door’s still more than likely locked, but I’m not going to attempt to open it. She’s clearly upset, but I’m sure it’s not directed at me. It just so happens that I’m the only person around at the moment, so obviously she’d throw shit at me.

It’s fine.

I’m not sure I’ll be able to get to her today, which will absolutely suck. But hopefully, everything will go great in the long run. Mom will be home all day Saturday and Sunday, so… wait… shit, if I wait till tomorrow it might be practically impossible to use a trigger on Mia!

God-fucking-dammit!

Okay, okay, Ryan, calm down and go with the plan…

Hakuna Matata…

Hakuna Matata...

I place down a box of sugar cookies gently in front of her door and make sure to position it to face her when she opens it.

A few days ago Mia was pissed that I never purchased the ingredients needed to bake her cookies for a party she was invited too. Hopefully, this box I bought earlier today after Zoey left wouldn’t remind her that she was unable to cook cookies and instead be shown as an ‘I’m sorry’ gift.

Sugar cookies are her favorite too, and if I learned something from my many nights alone, it’s that sweets always make everything better when you’re depressed.

I slowly raise my finger to the hard oak of the door.

Knock Knock

“Um, hey Mia…”

“What the hell are you—”

“Hey!” I say with a spark of force to grab her attention, and from the silence on the other side, feel as though I succeeded. “I dunno why you’re upset, alright?” Pause. “And I know you don’t want to talk! So here.” Leaning down I softly slide the blue cardstock I got from the 8-ball under her door. “Goodbye.”

The paper had a note written on it, saying, ‘I’m sorry if I’ve been too much of a cuckold for you lately, but I have a peace offering if you’re willing to take the risk by opening the door.’

“Blue’s her favorite color, and I used pink to write the text, her second favorite color. Yeah, that’s right, I know my sister’s first, and second favorite colors! Brother of the fucking year right here!”

‘Brother of the year my ass, you want to fuck your fucking sister. That’s sick as shit.’ The 8-ball responds as I lie on my bed, tossing the black orb up and down in the air. ‘And I’m going to be sick if you don’t stop using my home as a toy.’

“Hey, don’t throw shade, which sister are you claiming I want to bang?”

‘Both of them.’

“Holy shit!” I exclaim. “But can you blame me!? Zoey’s hot as shit, and has the power to back her up! And her thighs, her fucking thighs! Can you imagine those meaty thighs squeezing my shaft until it’s eventual release? All my cum splattering her smooth skin…”

‘Uh…’

“Or that red hair! I’d kill to see that hair painted white with my chode! No! Shit! Her creamy lips, imagine gently rubbing the tip on my shaft on her plump red lips, the precum gently smearing this way and that, as a makeshift moisturizer!”

‘Dude…’

“And Mia, god-fucking-damn! Her ass is like a small lil’ sandwich! I’d spread my mayonnaise between her buns any day of the week, just ask! And did you see her tits in that bikini the other day? Compared to Mom’s or even Zoey’s they ain’t much. But on her smaller build, they’re huge as hell! Oh, sweet baby Jesus, I would—”

‘You need to shut the fuck up right now!’ The 8-ball half-yells. ‘Pull out your tiny-ass penis and masturbate.’

“What?”

‘Oh, don’t act like I’m the perverted one, Mr. “I want to molest every member of my family.” You’re way too aroused for your own good right now.’

“What are you saying?”

‘I’m saying you’re way too aroused for your own good right now. Whoa! Hey! Don’t start again!’ The 8-ball complained once I resumed tossing it up and down in the air with my back splayed against the bed.

“As much as I’d love to, I was hoping I could get off to Mia with whatever this trigger does. But if that doesn’t end up happening, I’d resort to using Mom’s bedtime trigger.” Gasp! “Or maybe the eating trigger! I failed last night ’cause Dad came home at the worst possible moment! Couldn’t risk him catching me with Mom in the bathroom...”

‘Hey—’

“If you’re planning on calling me a pervert again, I know alright? How many times do you have to—”

‘No! You’re sister’s coming.’

“What? How do you know?”

‘I know everything.’

“No, you don’t.”

‘Yes, I do.’

“No, you don’t.”

‘Yes, I do.’

“No, you don’t.”

‘Yes, I do.’

“No, you don’t.”

‘Yes, I do.’

“No, you—“

Knock Knock Knock

“Hey...” Mia’s voice came through the door.

“Ugh!” I muffled a yelp as Mia’s knocking caught me off guard, causing me to miss a catch and let the 8-ball fall hard onto my crotch.

‘Yes, I do.’

“So...” Mia trailed off, holding the box of cookies I placed before her door. “Thanks.” She stood at my door for a few long moments, the whole time avoiding eye contact and shifting her cute figure from one foot to the other. If it isn’t obvious we’re not too accustomed to being nice to each other. Finally, she decides this is awkward enough and pulls a sugar cookie from the box and places it on my desk.

And for the first time—in a long ass time—she smiles at me. Granted, it was a half-smile, probably forced. But a smile nonetheless! As she turns to leave my eyes trail down to her cute ass as it shifts with each step. But she halts after taking a couple of steps outside of my room. Then after thinking to herself, she turns around to face me. “I’m not mad at your ass for once, so don’t get the wrong idea. And please don’t tell Mom about this, I really am sorry for what I said before, I don’t want you to play in traffic or anything...”

Aw hell yeah, can someone give me a high five for some good ol’ fashioned brother-sister bonding? We’ll both more than likely forget about this rare moment and go back to hating each other. But I feel like we’ll hate each other a little less than before.

Which is what I need. Hell yes, I’m a sly devil.

I’ll need Mia to be a bit more comfortable with me if I’m to have the chance to use these triggers on her. Mom’s basically obligated to love her kids, so it’s a bit easier with someone who isn’t trying to fuck you over at every waking moment. But with Mia, it’s a bit different.

“Don’t worry, I won’t,” I say reassuringly, hiding all traces of perversion from my voice even as my eyes eat up her cute curves. “We all have bad days.”

“What was it you wanted to say to me before?”

“Oh! Um…”

As much as I want to try out the trigger right this moment, I need to cool my jets. It’s only 6 pm, Mom will be back around 10 pm, so I have time.

I have time...

“It’s nothing.”

She looks at me with a passive expression for a couple more seconds before nodding her head curtly and walking away to her own room.

Hell. Yes.

Ryan, you sly devil you...

It’s nine-thirty, Mom will be back in around forty minutes. Alright, that’s fine, no more fucking around. Time to get this shit rolling.

“Hey, Mia? Can I come in, I actually want to talk to you about something.”

There is a small pause from beyond her door before she responds with her usuals tone of voice. “Sure, come in.”

Step one is finally fucking complete! You see, this was all a part of my plan. Getting on her good side here will work wonders in the long run. I was never planning on forcing my way into her room.

Ignore the fact that I tried that very thing a little while ago…

Mia is lying down on her bed in a bright green tank top, the material clutching to her curves and showing off a respectable amount of freckled tit, with the neckline dipping fairly low from her splayed down position. Her short shorts are also quite short, god… I really want to see that ass...

“Whatchu want?” Mia snaps my attention back to the current situation. Fuck. Don’t get distracted, Mia isn’t as tolerant as Zoey is.

“Yeah, I…” Pulling out the blue card from my pocket I re-read it, not worrying about her seeing the Sub-Trigger since I’m the only one who’s able to notice what’s actually written on it.

‘Sister’s love selfies, but taking the proper picture can persistently be problematic. Luckily, a brother’s male gaze can indeed prove to be quite useful. Thus following his instructions under the guise of a selfie could never be a bad idea.’

“What’s on the card?” She tilts her head with curiosity causing her blond hair to bounce in rhythm.

“Oh, nothing.” I extend the paper out without care so she could observe it.

Leaning forward to get a better look she sits upwards, placing her hands in front of her. This causes her arms to have the effect of squeezing her tits together in a rather pleasing manner. God, I love her tits! I wonder if her slight splatter of freckles has a taste to them?

“Anyway!” I shake myself out of my stupor this time and continue with the plan. From the way the card is composed, I imagine what I must do is quite simple.

Barely an inconvenience.

I’ll probably get it down turn one.

“Anyway?” She shakes her small head lightly with confusion adamant on her expression. The simple head shake did wonders for her boob’s current squeezed-together state, causing her cleavage to jiggle hypnotically. A mere glance downwards could ruin everything. She’d notice how much boob she’s presenting, link that to my stammering and wayward gaze, call me a gross perv, and then go back to locking me out of her room again.

I gotta work fast!

“Can I take a picture of you?”

“What?”

“Uh…”

“Ewww! No!” Her confusion transforms into disgust in a fraction of a second as she pulls her knees to her chest in a crouched position. “Why would I—”

“Whoa! It’s just a picture!” I sputter, grasping for any words to bring back a sense of sensibility and the appearance of NOT being an utter troglodyte of a perverted older brother. “You’re making a big deal out of nothing…”

She scowls at me for the first time today. “Right. You’ve never wanted a picture before.” Her eyes squint in suspicion. “Did someone put you up to this? Is that why I actually thought you were being tolerable for once?”

“Whaaaaat? Nooooo.” My attempt to sway her seems to only solidify it in her mind. I mean, sure I was only being nice to help me with my own selfish goals. But it wasn’t an act, I genuinely felt bad for her. “Since we were getting along I just wanted a picture of my little sister, that’s all.”

“Bullshit.” She spits, “Get out, you’re being paid for pictures, or it’s for your own creepy game!”

“Mia! Come on, can you honestly not accept that deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down, I care about you?”

“Get out.” Her slightly freckled arm shoots out as she points at her bedroom door.

It’s times like these where I’d love to have a mind wipe trigger, I haven’t had a reason to use it on Mom yet. But now I’d motorboat my grandfather’s ass for an opportunity for a do-over.

“But I bought you cookies!”

“Yeah, and you’d probably get your money back and then some for a pic of me.”

She doesn’t know how right she is, at school I find myself often bombarded by dudes looking for help getting with my sister; some of them are upset they lost their chance with Zoey so they’re rebounding with Mia. I’ve had people offer me good money in exchange for pics of Mia. Sadly at the time, I had none to share. And it looks like I fucked up my chance to get any now. But I don’t get it, where did I go wrong? I thought by now I’d have the gist of these Sub-Triggers locked in stone.

I glance down at the card in my hand and back to her angered state, in a desperate hope to find the answer.

‘Sister’s love selfies, but taking the proper picture can persistently be problematic. Luckily, a brother’s male gaze can indeed prove to be quite useful. Thus following his instructions under the guise of a selfie could never be a bad idea.’

I don’t get it, I don’t fucking get it! Selfies are pictures for goodness sake, I asked her for a picture, she should be following my instructions or whatever.

“Ryan. Leave.” She said coldly, “Or I’m telling Mom. No, I’m telling Dad!”

S H I T

Not Dad! Fuck! Fuckity fuck fuck!

Holy fucking shit our Dad is way too overprotective of his little girls. He never did approve of Zoey putting herself in danger by becoming a police officer. And if Mia says I was perving on her, well, I’m pretty sure I might just die.

No, she wouldn’t rat me out to Dad, I know for a fact she wouldn’t. It’s the hidden rule we all follow… besides, if she pulls the Dad card I’ll make Mom give Mia all the fucking chores for three months. Then we’ll see who has the last laugh.

“Fine! Fine...” I begin trudging slowly out of the room.

‘Sister’s love selfies’

Hmm.

“Okay.” I pause, a few feet from the door. “But do you want to take a selfie before I go?”

“What? No?” Her head tilts subconsciously. “The fuck?”

I’m close, I’m fucking close I can feel it! It was the same with Mom, I’m on the right track but I keep fucking the words up. A trigger is a specific set of words. I just need to find the right shit to say!

‘Taking the proper picture can persistently be problematic.’

“Do you, um... Have trouble, um… Taking... Selfies?”

“No I, what—I don’t! You’re bullshitting me, right?”

‘Luckily, a brother’s male gaze can indeed prove to be quite useful.’

“I think you might actually need help. Do you know how to not stand there like an idiot in the middle of my room?”

Wait!

Need help!

That’s it! That has to be it! She has trouble taking pictures, and as a brother, I help. I need to ask if she needs help. Imply that I’m helping her and not myself.

Spinning around swiftly on my heels I face her. “No! You need help!”

“Clearly not...” She slowly pulls her phone out from her tight pants pocket. “Sorry, I’m telling Mom… you need a therapist or something.”

“Do you need help taking a selfie?”

“Ommigawd.”

For a split second, I thought I fucked up again, and she’s complaining about my tiresome banter. But when she closes out of her messenger and instead opens up her camera app, I realize, I fucking did it.

“I’ve been having SO much trouble taking the perfect picture this whoooolle week!” Her tone of voice changes nearly spontaneously. She uncurls herself and bounces up to her knees, breasts jiggling all the way to Sunday in the process. Any anger she had previously seemed to erase itself entirely from her memory. Honestly, I kind of like this new upbeat voice, she sounds as if she’s genuinely excited and grateful that her brother offered his assistance. “You’re a guy so you would tootalllly know how to take the bestest pictures.”

Now I’m not sure where she got that logic from, but who would I be if I didn’t humor her?

“Well, of course, I’ll help you. What type of brother would I be if I didn’t help take pictures of my sister? Heh-heh...”

“You’re literally the best brother ever!” she says, bouncing to the side of her bed and swinging herself off with untamed, bubbly energy. “Okay!” Mia slides her phone across the bed to me as I stand there, a tad unsure on how to properly proceed. “So what should I do?”

“This?” She leans slightly forward and brings both hands to her hips, winking adorably in my direction.

“Or this?!” With a creamy leg extended she places one foot on her bed and thrust her hips forwards displaying her leg in a sensual manner.

“Um, okay… okay… I’m not sure what I can and can’t do…”

“Sub-Trigger,” Mia interjects in a very familiar deadpan voice that I was very used to hearing from Mom. “Whenever Ryan asks if I need help taking a selfie, I will stop whatever I am doing and become incredibly thankful for his offer. During this trance, I will give Ryan my phone to take as many photos of me as he sees fit. He can command me to pose in any position, and I will do so without a second thought. It doesn’t matter how risqué the poses become, I will believe he’s doing this to help me look cute in the photo and not realize that anything perverted is going on. But if he touches me in any manner that my conscious self would not permit, I will immediately wake up from my trance. When Ryan decides he has taken enough photos of me, I will thank him and feel as though he has done me an unimaginable favor. After a few minutes, I will send Ryan the pictures he took, and delete them from my phone since I will have no need for them anymore. If I ever happen to come across the pictures in day to day life, I will not be able to see them as my eyes seem to be incapable of looking at the images.”

Holy shit! And here I thought Mom’s bedtime trigger had a lot to it. But hearing Mia’s lighter and typically annoying voice in the same hypnotic manner as Mom’s, well, that in and of itself is arousing on its own. But the shit I can do with this is fucking dope as hell! I can have her flex her body in any way I see fit! I can take pictures as close and at any angle I choose! And then she’ll send them to me so I can jack off to them later!

This is the bloody motherload!

This is great. No, amazing! Dare I even say... SPECTACULAR!

“Now arms behind your head! No.. Thrust your chest out. Like that! Yeah, and grab your breasts! Clench ’em!”

“Like this?”

“No, no, no! Cup them! Yeah haha!”

Now, never in my eighteen years of wasted potential have I ever thought I would want to become a photographer. But this one trigger has opened the horizon for me, things have abruptly changed. Now... well I still don’t want to become a photographer, but I do have a newfound appreciation for the profession. So at least there’s that.

And who knew taking pictures could be so dam entertaining? Mia’s kneeling on her bed, presenting her bosom to the camera both hands cupped under her green top amplifying her cleavage tenfold whilst also bring her black bra into view.

“Okay! Stay right there.” I sputter, fumble, and tumble my way onto her bed. “Wait...” A tap and a flash and another picture taken. I made sure to capture any and all of her currently exposed tits by maneuvering the camera close enough to see her freckled skin in all her glory. “Now let go of your tits and pull down the neck of your shirt.” Mia’s breasts bounced down to their natural positions in her bra as she brought her index to her tank top and tugged the neckline down. “Give me a surprised, slash innocent look,” I say, stepping up on her bed to get a better angle.

Snap

“That’s it!” She squeezed her breasts together.

Snap

“Good girl! Do that thing that makes your breasts look bigger, I want one more booby shot.”

“This?” Mia’s arm slipped under her bust, causing her tits to rise higher from her chest while having the impact of looking bigger.

“That’s perfect!”

Snap

“You really are amazing sis!”

“Thanks.” She thrust out her chest and placed a hand behind her back.

“Stay in that position, but put your other finger in your mouth.”

Mia raised her free hand to her face stuck her pointer finger into her open mouth.

“Suck on it like a popsicle.”

She obeyed without question and began slurping and suckling on her free finger with her lush lips closed tightly.

Snap

“Perfect! Now tuck that arm under your tits again, push your bust up... Yeah... Remove your finger from your mouth and stick it between your cleavage, wedge it deep in there!”

A sloppy Plop was heard as she withdrew her finger and followed my instructions. Her cleavage now moistened by her own saliva she gathered from her mouth.

Snap

“Kay, now show me that ass!”

Snap

“Oh hell yes,” Her petite yet semi-thick butt slowly shifts left and right a few inches away from my camera. Alright, back up Ryan, no need to be so close. “Get on all fours,” Snap “Spread your legs,” Snap “Now let me angle this down between there...” Snap “You’re doing great!”

Mia twisted her head to the side to shoot me a wide grin; at least she’s enjoying this as much as I am. Because I sure am enjoying this A LOT.

“Enough of this lay down on the floor.”

I had her on the carpeted ground, first looking natural, pretending to read a book. Making sure the shots come off as entirely candid. Then she started doing a few stretches, spreading her toned thighs out, and arching her back to the point where only two large bulges jutted out from her tight top. Which also had the effect of creating a third bulge in my pants. Then she posed this way and that, shooting seductive looks towards the camera with just as lewd positions.

Snap

Snap

Snap

Snap

“I want you to lift the hem of your shirt up.”

“Sure.” She pulled up the button of her tank top, revealing a few more freckles and fit her toned figure.

Snap

“Sit down, spread your legs, and look up at me.”

Snap

“I want a close up of your face.”

Snap

“Bite your bottom lip”

Snap

“Great! Pull your tanktop outwards, I want this one to be a downblouse.”

Snap

I got her to contort her face to many more expressions at my command, one shot had her moaning, the other one had her embarrassed with her arms on the floor in front of her, squeezing her tits together and leaning forward. Got her on all fours again, and this time lowered the camera to her level, getting multiple pictures of her hanging breasts from the front behind sides and one so close it’s just a picture of two freckled mounds.

Snap

“Open your mouth, as if you were sucking my cock.” She remarkably obeys without getting upset about what I said. Her mouth forming a perfect ‘O’ as if waiting for me to fill in the void. But as much as I would love to indulge, I sadly must take the picture and just imagine my shaft in there.

Snap

“Oh shit, oh fuck.” I start panting, this is too much for me. I need to release right fucking now! If I stay here any longer I’d end up releasing ten thousand waves of white water on her frozen body.

“Okay...”

Snap

“Stick out your chest last time.”

Snap

“We’re done.”

“Awwww!” Mia pouted, her bubbly persona showing no interest in quitting anytime soon. “But I was having funnnn!”

Me too. Me too...

“No I.. have homework to do.”

White teeth shone brightly as she smiled at me, “I’ll do it!”

I close the photo app and toss the phone to her bed “I... What?”

“You have no idea how much of a help this was!” She bounces up to her scurries over to me, giving me a hug. “I owe you big time!” S..Shit! Brian malfunctioning, the feeling of boobs touching chest too much!

“Kay sure whatever!” I push her off me causing her to bounce back, boobs jiggling in tow. “Bye!” I say, struggling to hide my boner before full-on sprinting out of her room.

That was too close... But still amazing! Too close, and amazing! Seeing Mia gladly position her body in any way I see fit for my enjoyment... It’s fucking... It’s fucking... Well, it’s clearly too much for me to handle in my aroused state, that’s for sure. I need to let the gates open right now!

Back in my bedroom, I ran over to my bed and unplugged my phone from my nightstand. At this point, I’m sweating like a.. like a... Like a person who sweats.

‘Looks like someone’s horn—’ The 8-ball started.

“Shut the fuck up!” I say the first words that manage to maneuver their way into my sound box. Opening my phone’s messenger, I pull up Mia’s contact. “Please Mia...” I murmur so silently I don’t even realize I’m speaking. “Send the pictures...”

‘Oh. My bad... How the tables have turned...’

Bing

“Yes!” I shout upon seeing Mia’s recent spam of text. One minute our Dm’s are as dead as the Titanic. The next, Image spam to the fucking MAX. I was flooded with a countless amount of images. All of Mia in various seductive poses! This shit will last me months! And even if it doesn’t, I could get more anytime I please! “Fuck yeah! This is what I needed.”

’You go tiger.’ The 8-ball idly adds.

“Oh, I’m going alright.” I fumble with my pants. I’ve been waiting for the past two days, which for me is comparable to going three weeks without water.

A.K.A

DEATH!

But finally I get let out my stress, and nothing can ruin this moment!

Beep Beep

Shit.

Mom coming back home can ruin this moment.

Fuck my ass and call me Jared. And fuck Mom for coming back home when she did. And fuck Mia for making the photo shoot so fucking hot, I didn’t even realize it was ten-thirty for christ’s sake! Who knew that having full control over your sister’s body while she follows your every command could be so... Distracting?

“Fucking shit nuggets!”

‘Language young man.’

“Oh piss off!”

‘Hey, I’m just preparing you for your mother.’ 8-ball spoke in a defensive manner. ‘Whatcha going to do?’

“I want to slap my sack... But I can’t risk enjoying myself since Mom could bust in on me at a moments notice...”

‘Look, pal, do you want to know what I would do in your shoes?’

“Hey, Mom!” I casually walk into the kitchen to find my mother sitting at the table mixing a cup of coffee, adorned in her black robe with, of course, the top four buttons undone. Revealing a massive amount of cleavage for the world to see; but surprisingly it’s cut off fairly high, allowing my eyes to track the curves of her thick thighs all the way up to her hips. The Passive-Trigger is forcing her to display her rack, but the legs she’s showing off is all her.

“Hmm? Oh, hey sweety.” She glanced up then back down to her laptop. “How was your day?”

“I should be asking you,” I say with a grin as I walk over to her in my own sluggish pace.

“Oh! Thanks for asking dear.” Mom stretches her arms upwards and yawns quite loudly, her movement causing her already open cleavage to jut out in my direction even more. “It wasn’t so bad, the kids were surprisingly attentive.” I’d be attentive too if Mom was my tour guide. “I feel as though it was a success, some of them were quite interested in the medical field, unlike my own children.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I reach the table and lean on it with one arm.

“I’m joking honey, you can have your own goals in life,” Mom says after taking another sip of her coffee.

“Coffee? At eleven pm?”

“I’ve got the next few days off so I plan to stay late this evening.”

“Oh, well, the coffee will do.”

“Parden me?”

“Hold on a sec Mom.” I begin the process pulling down my pants. “I have something for you.” Once my bottom hits the floor, and my boxers soon with it. I wipe out my erect penis and plop my cock on the table a few feet away from her face.

“What?” Mom stares confusedly at my face for a few moments, then glanced down to my shaft right next to her on the table, licks her lips subconsciously and then glanced back up to my face. “What am I looking at?”

Oh god, the 8-ball wasn’t bullshitting me, this actually worked! She’s physically unable to see my cock when it’s erect, even if it’s inches from her fucking face! I’m standing next to her bottomless, but I guess since looking at my cock would also have her noticing my state of undress, she just simply won’t notice either. This is amazing!

“Uh... Just wait a second for me.” I groan, my hand landing on my shaft as I put the erect poll inches away from her face. I began wanking in front of her, as she looked on and eventually lost interest and switched back to her laptop.

“Whatever Ryan, tell me when you find your ‘thing.’” Mom shifts in her seat and places an arm under her tits, in the same manner, Mia did before to bust-up her bust. It had the same effect here, if not tenfold, since Mom’s breasts are naturally larger in proportion.

“F.. fuc... Okay, okay I found it.” I finally reach climax for the first time in two days and shoot a load right into Mom’s cup coffee. Or, try too. Most of my massive load landed in her drink, but another fair chunk splattered on her half-eaten bagel and wooden table.

“What the hell is that!?” Mom exclaimed upon looking at the white goo that sprayed everywhere. Pushing her chair back on instinct. She’s unable to tell where the fluids came from, but there’s nothing in place to stop her from seeing the mess.

But this was entirely expected.

“Don’t worry Mom,” I grinned. “It’s just some food I cooked. It’s cream!”

“Oh!” Mom said in surprise. “How rude of me, I’m sorry sweety. Is this for me?” Her hand reaches outwards and dabs a finger into my warm spunk. She brings said finger to her mouth slowly and plops it in. And the moment she closed her lips around the cum, her eyes shut and she let out a soft moan. “Mmmmm! Honey! This tastes amazing!”

“I thought you would like it!” I respond with a smile, “Consider it my welcome home gift! There’s some in your coffee too.”

“Thank you!” Mom scoots back to the table and picks up her cup. Licking her lips in preparation she gently pressed the cup against her mouth; making sure to lick the side of the cup where my semen landed. “Mmmm!” I can’t help but stare in awe as my mother moans whilst drinking coffee diluted in her son’s cum. She continues slurping down the beverage, her throat coaxing down my cum with each audible gulp.

After she eventually pulls her lips away from the cup. She looks at me with pure affection in her eyes. “This is amazing Ryan,” She licks her lips and places down the cup. “Do you happen to have anymore dear?”

My cock twitched upon hearing her question. And I looked to her cup, seeing a fairly large glop of semen at the bottom. “There’s still some in your drink.”

“Oh?!” She excitedly yelps. Picking back up the drink, she nearly flips it upside down entirely to get the large wad of chode down into her awaiting mouth.

My own mouth can’t help but drop wide open as I watch her chug down that huge blob of coffee diluted cum.

I felt my penis twitch again and glanced downward, my erection is fading away; but there does still happen to be some semen on the tip...

“Hey Mom?”

“Mmgfmmm?” She moans through a large gulp as she swallows my spunk.

“I have some extra cream down here. Would you like any?”

Oh, Ryan, you devil you…