The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

earWIGS

DISCLAIMER:

NO PART(S) OF THIS WORK, NOR THE WORK IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAY BE: ALTERED; COPIED; EXCERPTED; REPRODUCED; STORED IN ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION STORAGE AND/OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM; TRANSMITTED; OR USED IN ANY OTHER WAY(S) BY ANY MEANS SUCH AS DESKTOP PUBLISHING, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR ANY OTHER METHOD NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.

AUTHOR’S NOTE

This story is dedicated to Each Worthwhile, Truly Hypnotic Woman—Whoever You are and wherever You dwell, thank You. It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

I only go shopping when I’ve got no other choice. Usually, I’d delegate most of these business-related errands to my secretary. But today, she took one of her personal days off. The hustle and bustle, all the noisiness in this putrid palace of crass consumerism, and all these hordes of people moving every which way all the time reconfirm my verdict. Every low life responsible for any of those infestations popularly called “shopping malls” should be everlastingly subjected to the Chinese water torture and the world’s worst singing and Muzak while permanently drenched in all things sweet and/or sticky, let us not forget shackled naked and spread-eagled atop the last food source forever fought over by all the universe’s stinging, biting, clawing, or poisonous creatures.

Now that I’ve bought what I came for, I can escape out of this overpriced, overcrowded commercialism hell hole.

One store’s front really catches my eye. No flashing lights or neon or high techie signage anywhere. All they’ve got is one simple sign with huge letters written in some really ancient-looking calligraphy. All the sign says is:

e a r W I G S

I stare at the sign for a few seconds until it hits me. Why would anybody name a store after a bunch of bugs?

All through my life certain people have been prodding me to follow my intuition. I’m a CPA and my bailiwick is forensic accounting. I don’t go in for any of that supposed to be mystical or spiritual or whatever it’s name it and claim it to be, “go with your gut and follow your hunches” malarkey.

I’ve been curious as far back as I can remember. I suppose it can’t hurt to just see what this place is all about.

I’ve got to hand it to the storeowner, inside this place is kind of comfy. The lighting is subdued. And there aren’t all those glitzy, gaudy displays around trying to overwhelm me into buying cheapo crap that isn’t even worth one plugged widow’s mite of the sales tax I wouldn’t even shrimp fork over for all that kind of schlock. I must say this establishment is a lot more spacious than its storefront led me to believe.

I meander around. Fortunately for them, nobody tries any high pressure salesmanship gimmicks against me. I’m strictly a by the numbers, facts and figures kind of guy.

Wow! That Junoesque, long-waisted, multi-racial, leggy woman gliding closer to me certainly has a nuclear fusion-inducing figure worth eternally inscribing in my long-term memories. I estimate her numbers are about 45-27-44 and I’d say her inseam is roughly forty-sixish. Hopefully, I’ve underestimated the forty-five and forty-six.

When she’s right where I want her centered in my field of vision, she looks right into my eyes and asks, “How may I serve and please you?” From the moment I hear her first words I realize she’s got a voice that breathlessly goes down easily into my ears and sends spine-chilling tingles up, down, and all over my body. I couldn’t quite place her trace of an accent. I definitely like it a lot.

“Oh, I was just looking around. By the way, this may be a dumb question, but would you happen to know why is this place named after an insect?”

She chuckles; gives me a quick, dazzling smile; and winks in my direction. “Actually it’s not. The name is sort of a play on words. You might say this is my head shop.”

All my buddies know I can maintain a poker face with the best of anyone. But there’s no way I can hide my surprise at that revelation.

I felt my jaw drop as I asked, “That’s legal?” That was all I could manage to blurt out.

Once again she flashes that disarming smile at me. “Why, of course it’s all perfectly on the up and up. I am Ms. Pleasant. I call this a head shop because everything I offer makes my devoted clients heads more attractive. I sell hats, toupees, and hair care products. We have a barber shop and a beauty shop as well. And that’s only the beginning of what I can do for you.”

It all clicks in my mind. “Then that’s why WIGS is capitalized on your earWIGS sign. Apparently, you have a penchant and a passion for puns?”

I’m not sure why, but when she nods at me I feel really good. I genteelly take her hand after she extends it to me. When she decides to move her arm back to her side, she slides her fingers and long, sparkly, glamorous nails along my palm as our hands disengage. Hmmmmmmm! I guess I’ll have to give more credence to the power of a good handshake.

I decide to try my hand at this pun thing. “I don’t remember seeing any other earWIGS stores around. If you have any other locations, is this one your headquarters?”

Ms. Pleasant silently claps her hands. “Touché!! And this is my only store, for now. This is the first retail business I’ve ever owned. Going out on my own has been a heady experience.”

I wink at her. Now the game’s really afoot. I’ve gotta come up with something snappy double quickly. Hmmmmmmm? I review everything we’ve said to each other. Yes!! I think I’ve got it.

“Yes, starting and growing your own business can be exciting. Getting my own CPA firm specializing in forensic accounting off the ground is a life experience I wouldn’t trade for all the financial security there is. Considering all the things you offer, if this was a one-person enterprise, it would be a real headache. I take it you are everyone’s headmistress around here?”

Ms. Pleasant raises her highly arched eyebrows and I believe I saw her long lashes slightly bat at that one. “Yes, I am the headmistress.” Her large and penetrating eyes casually look me up and down. “I see and sense you have a very good head on your shoulders.”

She liked it. Lets see if I can do it again. … Aha!

“I certainly hope your store makes you a head turner in the fashion and personal grooming business world who is head and shoulders above everyone else.”

“Bravo! encore!!” she says.

I think I’d better quit while I’m ahead. Hmmmmmmm! Maybe I can slide that one in sometime. Now I’ve gotta think up something else to keep the ball rolling.

As I’m trying to come up with anything good, Ms. Pleasant asks, “Exactly what does a forensic accountant do?”

I try to give her a quick yet thorough explanation of what I do to earn my daily bread. I do my best to keep all the buzzwords and jargon out of what I’m telling her. I’m glad I don’t have to be anywhere else right now.

She asks a couple of surprisingly insightful queries. Rarely does anyone show this much curiosity or perceptiveness about my work.

I hope it’s not too obvious how much I want to keep talking to her. After answering her questions, I want to say something nice about her shop that’ll hopefully keep her here with me.

“Your store is full of surprises.”

“How so and in what ways?” Ms. Pleasant queries.

“For one thing, I don’t see many displays in here.”

“That’s because before you try on the merchandise you’ll be so pleased you bought, I feel it’s better to give each of my customers your hands-on virtual fitting.”

Now I’m the one who’s curious. “What is a virtual fitting?”

“Follow me, and I’ll be happy to take good care of you,” she offers.

Following her smoothly swinging womanly hips as I’m watching her shapely gams slowly taking those long, purposeful strides is the most pleasurable experience I’ve had in a while. Her chiffon cocktail gown reminds me of what a professor once said about good writing. “A good paper should be like a woman’s skirt, short enough to be interesting and long enough to cover the subject.” She leads me to a recliner in front of a big screen, high-def TV connected to a computer. She motions for me to sit down. After I do, she encourages me to make myself comfortable. While I follow her suggestions, she picks up a remote control and presses a few buttons that bring all her equipment to life. It wouldn’t take much more encouragement for this compelling titaness of a lovely lady to breathe a whole lot of life into my most personal places.

“Important men like you usually go home with at least a couple of hats after their first pleasure trip here” she reveals. “As I scroll through your choices, let me know when you want me to virtually display the next one. Please pick out a couple of hats that catch your eyes, sir.”

She’s giving me all the time I want to check out each of these chapeaus. Each time I’m ready, she makes the next one pop up onscreen. Hey, there’s one I kind of like and I let her know.

“Now the fun really begins,” Ms. Pleasant promises. “Now smile for the camera.” She presses a button or two and a tiny digital camera I hadn’t noticed was pointing straight at me does its job.

“Because you are one of my favorite long-term patrons, would you like one of my special massages after your long, busy, tiring you out day?”

After I eagerly agree, she comes over to stand behind me. She makes the chair recline even more. After that, she leans over me just so. I definitely like what from my point of view voluptuously fills out that V-necked, short-sleeved Cashmere sweater very nicely. And I’ll certainly never forget her perfume. Then she presses a few more switches and her chair goes to work on me. My somewhat lascivious fantasies and expectations have never been so disappointed by a massage that made my whole body feel so good.

“And now for your virtual fitting,” Ms. Pleasant announces. She presses a few more buttons. “See how marvelous you look in your new hat?”

When I reluctantly pull my eyes back to the screen, there I see myself wearing the hat I liked.

“Have you focused on the fine details of your picture?” Ms. Pleasant queries. As I do as she says, she takes the lead in our conversing. “Oh yes, your hat fits your station in life quite handsomely. Feel! how impressed your clients will be when your new look truly brings out your outstanding character and ability.”

When she uttered the word “feel” I felt her nails gently start gliding all over my neck.

“Each hat and all your accoutrements you will already have decided to get here will certainly help you cash in on your fine taste in all things. Visualize how the judges, juries, barristers, other witnesses, and everyone else will certainly be as impressed by your truly confident appearance as they are by your truthful and accurate testimony. In your case, clothes do not make you the upstanding man you are. But each of your purchases from me will make it easier for those you interact with to perceive what a treasure of financial expertise you continue to be. ... As your clients surrender to your increasingly impressive appearance, demeanor, and expertise you and they will mutually benefit from your expertise and style.”

While I drank in her words, her hands, fingers, and nails massaged, soothingly scratched, kneaded, caressed, and stimulated me in ways no one else ever has. While I got lost in Ms. Pleasant’s tactile ministrations and other charms and fascinations, in various ways she kept reminding me how much my new appearance would do wonders for me. A pretty set of fingernails really is attractive. She also suggested what I’d go home with would make my presentations more effective and believable. And if I didn’t know better, I’d testify I thought I kind of heard some sort of soothing music softly playing near my ears while I absorbed in earnest every word she said.

As I dreamily listened to her words, I could clearly see on the screen how my selection would really help me rake in the chips. Somehow, something so completely obvious was sitting right underneath my nose for so long without me being aware of it. Of course I should get that hat I picked out all by myself. Anything that looked so good and professional on me was certainly a good investment.

* * *

I pay in cash for what I came in this shop for. While sauntering out of the store, my mind is only focused on one thing. How flabbergasted will my staff be when I come strolling in sporting whichever of my presents to myself adorns my head tomorrow?

I gaze out my shop’s front window and smile while watching my newest fan stroll merrily on his way until he’s totally out of sight but not out of mind. I loosen up my neck, shoulders, and arms a bit. It really has been a longer day than usual. I know how to handle this. I go over and sit down in my massaging recliner. After setting everything to one of my favorite positions I turn it on.

While my tension’s being drawn away, I take out my cell phone and have it ring up my favorite speed dial number.

“Hello, Mistress” says a voice whose luscious baritone and its possessor I’ve desired, appreciated, loved, governed, and more for several years.

I’m fairly certain about his answer, but I’m gonna interrogate him anyway.

“And how did you know I was The One calling before I’d said a single word?”

“For now i’ve finished setting up Your brand new caller ID, Mistress. It displays the phone number, name, address, and as much pertinent info as You want about each person in its expandable database. It also has a speech option.”

“I don’t remember commanding you to perform this very useful task.”

“Neither do i, Mistress. Still You may have done so anyway. In either case, it seemed like a good idea for me to do this for You, Mistress Pleasant.”

“I’m even more pleased. your cleverness, foresight, persistence, and abilities continue serving Me excellently, My pet.”

“Thank You, Mistress.”

“And the sign My bewitched wordsmith suggested continues drawing in new prospects. The most recent person it charmed is a delightful forensic accountant.”

“Mistress, do You already possess any of those?”

“No. I also want you to set up My business phone system with the same capacities you’ve installed on our home phone.”

“Mistress, i’ll take care of it all ASAP.”

“I know you will obey Me. By the way, enlighten Me and reveal what motivated you to suggest the earWIGS name?”

“The main impetus was that episode of “The Pretender” called, “Once in a Blue Moon”. From it i learned an earwig is someone who can get inside somebody’s head and powerfully influence them. You never cease to amaze and allure me with how persuasive You ever-increasingly are, Mistress.”

“Indeed. Sincere flattery may get you some time of your life as My Persian rug. Of course, since you will be ever so good, My “do Me all night long” stilettos, silky stockinged legs, and naked feet may have quite a magic carpet ride. That depends on your stamina of course. I also want you to have everything prepared for My entrance tonight.”

“As Mistress wishes. Will You give me any clues about what to expect, Mistress?”

I reminisce on all My forensic accountant said and smile. “My delicious plaything, tonight I am an entomologist. BUZZZZZZZ!!!“‘”

The last thing My first conquest hears before I disconnect is the most wicked, wanton laughter I can unleash. And speaking of leashes, that gives Me another naughty notion.

THE END.