The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I write stories. If you click on my name you’ll see stories that are fiction and fantasy, none of which really happened. I wish they had, for the most part, but like Star Wars they are simply stories. I did not, it should be clear, also write Star Wars.

I had been writing on MCstories for a few years when I got an email from a reader of my stories. We talked a bit through email and then we chatted online. After awhile we decided that I would hypnotize her through the IM client, and it worked. This isn’t her story, though if she’s reading this I hope she enjoys it, but rather that of my next subject.

What follows is emails and one IM chat from the early part of our relationship. I’ve edited out things that could be used to identify either of us in the real world, but left everything else as it were. Spelling mistakes, grammar snafus and the like are part and parcel of this method. Also these letters contain several hypnotic inductions, if you are generally open to hypnotic suggestion maybe don’t read this at work.

It’s just a thought.

This is in a long tradition of chat / email stories that go back a long ways on this site. One of my favorites is Fan’s Fan by HypnoFan, and there are others. Parts of my induction have been cribbed sub-consciously from stories on this site too, so any similarities are unintentional.

- Hypno S

eMaster

I found Amy through a post that I put on the MCstories message board. I was looking for a subject to continue exploring my kink of hypnotizing women with, and was looking for willing women. I had a few replies, some of which I worked with for a while. I managed to help one subject lose weight and exercise more, but most I simply stripped naked and made obey.

They would stay in contact with me for a few months, and then lose contact. Presumably they would go on with their lives, no longer willing or able to indulge in our mutual kink. That’s life, we go through stages and move on. So I was delighted to find a new email in my inbox one day.

I saw your post on the mcstories forum saying you were looking for an e-subject to hypnotize through email and IMs. I would like to be hypnotized by you. I’m kinda nervous typing this and don’t really know what to say.

<paragraph deleted for privacy>

Your post is a little old and so you’ve probably gotten a hundred replies by now and I really hope you write me back. What kinds of things did you have in mind? I’m up for ALMOST anything. I think i’m going to keep this email short and not type anymore and just send it before i chicken out and click that little X in the corner of the window LOL, i’m always a little nervous talking to somebody i don’t really know. i’m actually not so shy and timid and nervous once i get to know you a bit.

Sincerely,
Amy

I of course replied. She was the right age, a few years younger than me but nothing that would make it creepy (I’m in my twenties) or against any laws.

It’s okay to be shy Amy, it’s actually quite brave taking the first step like that. No I haven’t gotten a hundred replies, though I’ve had a few. If you are eager to continue with this that would be very nice, and very pleasing.

I’m glad you have had some experience with hypnosis, that makes it much easier for you to follow suggestions and easily fall into hypnosis again. If you are still online now email me back and we can talk some on AIM. If not I will email you some questions in a bit.

- Hypno S

My next email followed a day later, and I tried taking her into trance in it having gotten her permission.

Amy, hello again.

I’m sorry I didn’t send you those questions earlier, but I was busy last night. Feel free to read these questions and answer them and relax, feeling comfortable and safe with everything that happens as we proceed. As you know hypnosis is safe and comfortable, relaxing and warm, pleasant and if at any time you feel uncomfortable you should always feel that you can tell me and we can proceed in another direction.

Good, that’s good to know because it allows you to relax as we continue, and maybe even settle down more comfortably and relax back into your chair as you read these words now, relaxing and focusing on these words. It’ll be easy for you to allow your hands to scroll the window down, down as you drift along with these words and relax so deeply down and down. Always able to scroll easily as you read along, relaxing and growing warm.

Also even as you might notice your eyes starting to grow heavy, or your breathing beginning to slow and deepen, you will find it easy to stay focused on my words, continue reading them as they relax you and as you start to feel calm, warm, sleepy and drowsy.

You remember hypnosis as a good feeling, a pleasurable feeling and that’s why you sought me out to help you feel that way again, and its so easy and soft to just relax back into this familiar place. Relaxing with each word, each breath, each passing moment, and down.

You might notice how warm and heavy your body is beginning to feel. Maybe you already notice that it feels like you’re in a nice warm bath, every part of your body letting go of its tension and relaxing, or maybe in a moment or two as you drift deeper into hypnosis you’ll notice that as your muscles grow heavy and tired, warm and heavy, they relax and go limp and you relax even deeper with each breath. Down, down into your chair.

You might notice now that your mind is growing empty, as all your thoughts and worries float away. Going deeper. Or maybe your mind is already so empty and open to my words, that no thoughts even exist anymore, just these words and in a moment you can go even deeper.

Feeling so good, so relaxed, so comfortable and sleepy. It’s so familiar and enjoyable, and as it wraps itself around you like a warm comfortable blanket you realize how much you have missed the comfort and warmth of this hypnotic embrace.

And drift deeper.

Take a deep breath now and hold it for a second... hold it as you read this... hold it and now exhale. Let it out and relax even more. Your breathing grows slower, and deeper and you relax more and more. Warm, sleepy, heavy relaxed.

Warm, sleepy, heavy, relaxed.

Down, deeper into your chair, as though you are being lowered down a long relaxing path to hypnosis. Like the feeling of going down in an elevator, your body and mind is being taken down into hypnosis and you feel comfortable and relaxed as you let go, let go.

In a few moments I am going to bring you out of this very relaxing, wonderful state you have allowed yourself to fall into. When you awaken you will remember everything that has happened, and remember how good it felt to be under hypnosis. You will be eager to continue, knowing that it is safe and relaxing, comfortable and secure to allow yourself to go deeper into trance each time you are hypnotized by my words. You might even enjoy this so much that you reread this email and allow yourself to go deeper and deeper each time you do.

When you awaken you will find yourself wanting to answer a few questions. Growing warm and heavy with each word you read now. And going deeper. These questions will help me hypnotize you so very deeply next time, and as you drift along now to my words sinking deeper into trance with each slow and deep breath, each word, you know that you must answer these questions right away as soon as you awake.

Down.

Deeper.

Warm.

Heavy.

Relaxed.

You know that answering these questions is important, and being completely honest is important. These are easy questions to answer, and you want to answer them so much as soon as you awake. You will awake and reply to this email, answering these questions, obeying so well and quickly and feeling good as you do it.

Feeling good.

Feeling relaxed and comfortable.

Warm, sleepy.

Open.

Answering questions when you awake.

How have you been hypnotized in the past?

Easy to remember this question and answer it fully and truthfully when you awake.

Is there any particularly powerful hypnotic imagery you respond so well to?

What are some of your favorite stories on Mcstories.com?

What is one fantasy that your deeply hypnotized mind would like to explore?

Have you allowed yourself to become hypnotized by this email?

And relax now even more.

Knowing that when you awake you will answer these questions. Deeper and warm. Heavy with each breath and passing moment.

I am going to count to five in a moment, and bring you fully out of hypnosis. You will feel so good and so refreshed when you awake, feeling no lasting tiredness or heaviness, just feeling as though you had the most refreshing nap possible.

When you awake you will remember everything that has happened, and feel good and happy about everything. You will reply to this email answering all my questions and feeling so good doing so. It’s safe and comfortable, relaxing and fun to do this.

Starting to count now.

One. Starting to rise out of hypnosis.

Two.

Three. The heaviness leaving your body, the world starting to return.

Four. Starting to awaken.

Five. AWAKE. Fully awake and refreshed now. Feeling good and comfortable, and ready to follow your hypnotic command.

I only needed to wait a few hours before I got a reply. Those hours of waiting are always anxious ones when first working with a subject. Not everyone responds to the same hypnotic imagery, not every induction works on every subject. Some people enjoy the idea of hypnosis, but are not willing to give up control and some are so eager to enter a trance they hypnotize themselves in anticipation leaving the hypnotist with little to do. Amy, I would later discover, was one of these.

How have you been hypnotized in the past?

My ex girlfriend was pretty good at hypnosis and she hypnotized me a number of ways. She usually had me focus on an object (her eyes, candle, crystal on a chain) while she talked me into a deep trance. Other times just with a trigger phrase.

Is there any particularly powerful hypnotic imagery you respond so well to?

Not especially, or not that I recall.

What are some of your favorite stories on Mcstories.com?

Hard to pick just a few, lol. I’ve been reading that site since I was around 15 or 16 I think, and I’ve read most of the stories on there. Umm a few come to mind: Chandra and Her Doll, My Husband’s Ex-Girlfriend, Mrs. Arrogant Tamed 2 (though i seem to recall i liked pretty much everything by the author of that one), Cassie and Ophelia, Highschool, there are lots that i like.

What is one fantasy that your deeply hypnotized mind would like to explore?

I like humiliation and the idea of being hypnotized to act like a slut(though i don’t know if that would actually work but its hot in stories) :)

Have you allowed yourself to become hypnotized by this email?

Yes, and i reread it a bunch of times too, at least 10 times, and i’ll probably read it again a couple times. It feels quite nice.

Thank you,
Amy
Amy:

You read my email ten times already? That is very good, it with each time you read it I bet you drifted even deeper than the time before. Ten times deeper than when you first read it. It’s shows that you enjoy hypnosis, and the feelings it brings to you, as you let go and relax back into your chair.

It is important for you to enjoy this, and you will with each word as you grow warm and relaxed. As you enjoy hypnosis, you obey it more easily, and fully. Allowing yourself to respond to my words again and again as the familiar warmth of deep trance begins to wrap itself around you, like a warm blanket and you go down into the embrace of pleasure and sleepy warm hypnosis.

You can allow yourself to go deeper with each word, quicker now than before, easy to let go. And go down. Deeper than before. As you drift down, deeper than before. Heavy and warm, deep and comfortable.

Your chair a wonderful place to let go and relax, as you read my words and let your mind empty of thoughts and cares, fears and worries all leaving. Drifting away, like the seeds of a dandelion that’s been blown on a warm lazy summer’s day. Your mind like that dandelion, all thoughts and cares drifting away on a warm relaxing comfortable summer’s day.

Deeper.

Your body is heavy, relaxed and comfortable. Easy and relaxed. Hypnotized so much easier each time you read my words, and allow yourself to go down deeper. Deeper.

Scrolling down easily as you need to, using your hands to bring you deeper into hypnosis. Reading easily, no matter how heavy your eyelids grow, always able to focus on my words and be hypnotized even more with each one and with each breath you take.

Your breathing slowing down as you relax, your heart slowing down as your body rests and grows heavy, limp and warm. Deep relaxing breaths, warm body, empty mind. Hypnosis wrapping you up like a favorite blanket on a comfy warm bed, as you let go and allow my words to become the center of your world.

I am going to ask you some questions now, it’ll be easy for you to answer them when you awake. Answer them truthfully and fully, because answering them truthfully and fully will help me guide you into deeper hypnosis each time I write to you, and it will allow me to guide you to your perfect fantasies.

You enjoy hypnosis.

You enjoy hypnosis and the thought of being controlled and humiliated while under hypnosis. The stories that arouse you, that touch that special deep part of your mind and body, are stories of women who let others take control of their bodies and minds. Who become trapped in hypnosis and mind control.

As you read this and relax, knowing that answering my questions will allow us to explore these fantasies safely, and comfortably, you will answer these questions when you awake.

Do you want to experience your fantasy of being enslaved by hypnosis, to let go and allow me to make you submissive to me?

It’s so easy to answer truthfully, and answering means that it can happen if you desire it deep down in your hypnotized open and willing mind.

Do you wish for me to guide you to become submissive through hypnosis, slowly guiding you to acting like a slut?

Do you wish to view me and refer to me as your master, the dominant hypnotic influence in your life who guides you to your deep fantasies?

Now relax. Empty mind remembering these questions, and ready to answer when you awake. Each word takes you deeper. Deeper.

You are so open to hypnosis, the perfect subject. The perfect submissive subject. This pleases me and it makes you feel so good and relaxed, comfortable and happy. Hypnosis is happiness. I am going to bring you out of hypnosis soon.

As you know that you will easily and openly answer my questions when you awaken you will find one other thing happens. If you so desire to allow yourself to view me as your dominant hypnotic you will find that you will refer to me as Master without even thinking about it. Maybe you won’t even notice starting your reply to my email, the one where you answer these questions of mine, with Dearest Master.

If you have allowed yourself to accept me in this role that is how you will view me, and how you will address me. This thought pleases you, and takes you even deeper.

Deeper.

Down into hypnosis.

Now I am going to count to five in a moment. When I reach five you will awaken, feeling refreshed and relaxed. Comfortable and happy to have experienced hypnosis once again. Eager for your next trance, and to follow my suggestions without thought or pause.

Grateful to have been hypnotized.

Enjoying hypnosis.

One.

Two.

Starting to awaken now.

Three.

Grateful for this trance, and all that will follow.

Four.

Ready to answer my questions, happy to answer my questions.

Five.

AWAKE, fully awake. Refreshed and relaxed. Comfortable and happy as though you just had a long restful nap and are now fully awake.

Dearest Master,

My aim screenname is the same one i’m writing you from, <IM deleted>. Your questions are answered below:

Yes Master, I want to experience my fantasy of being enslaved by hypnosis, to let go and allow you to make me submissive to you.

Yes Master I wish for you to guide me to become submissive through hypnosis, slowly guiding me to acting like a slut.

Yes Master I do wish to view you and refer to you as my master, the dominant hypnotic influence in my life who guides me to my deep fantasies?

I look forward to talking to you more, either through Email or on AIM. I really like being hypnotized by your emails, it feels very nice and I want to thank you for making me feel this way Master.

Sincerely,
A VERY happy Amy :)

By the time we chatted online it was clear she was very suggestible, and entered trance easily. I was excited, it’s always more fun exploring hypnosis in a chat setting than it is through email. At least for me, I enjoy having the instant feedback and not having to wait for a delay. So when we finally got to talk I was prepared.

HypnoS:

Hello.

HypnoS:

Do you know who I am?

12:10 AM

HypnoS:

Amy this is your master.

12:15 AM

Amy:

sorry i was outside smoking a cigarette

HypnoS:

That is okay.

HypnoS:

It is nice to talk to you now.

How are you feeling?

Amy:

feeling pretty good

HypnoS: That’s good. You have done so well with my emails haven’t you? Amy: yeah

the emails were very nice, i read that 1st one a bunch

they made me feel very good Master

HypnoS:

That’s good, do you find it easy to follow them and let yourself slip into trance as you read my words?

Amy:

yes, i do

HypnoS

Good, this pleases me. And it is good when you please me. When you please me I will treat you well, do you understand?

Amy:

yes Maser

12:20 AM

HypnoS:

And even now as you read these words you might start to notice yourself slipping back into your chair. Relaxing as you read along. It might be easy now for you to relax a bit more with each word, but still read along as you grow heavy and warm.

And you know that you can easily read along, following these words down, down deep.

And as you do, if I ask you questions, you know it would be so easy to answer them, not disturbing your relaxation as you type answers to me, easily and comfortably.

Even if you feel so heavy, as you do soon, and so sleepy it will be easy to type answers to any questions I have.

Do you understand this Amy?

Amy:

Yes Master

HypnoS:

Good girl.

Good girl.

Down deeper and deeper.

Letting these words drift into your mind, as though they were warm water filling you up.

Your mind like a warm bath, empty except for warm relaxing words that I let flow in there.

Relaxing more now.

Easy to do, as you read these words, and let yourself slip into deeper and deeper hypnosis.

Relax now deeper and deeper.

As you go down, you drift so easily.

Relaxing.

Deeper.

I want you now Amy to imagine a chart. On this chart there are a series of numbers, it goes from 1 all the way to 100.

And this chart has a title, and it’s easy and relaxing to read this title. The title is Hypnotized Amy.

And this chart shows how deeply hypnotized you are.

100 is so open and relaxed.

Hypnotized and relaxed.

And you can easily know, that when you reach 100 you can fully let go. Let go and relax.

12:25 AM

HypnoS:

Warm, heavy and relaxed.

And as we go through hypnosis, the chart changes.

And you get nearer and nearer to 100, fully hypnotized.

Drifting now.

Down, and down.

Whenever I ask how deeply hypnotized you are, you can think of this chart. And see how close to 100 you are.

How deeply hypnotized are you right now Amy?

Amy:

72

HypnoS:

That’s good.

You respond so easily.

And as you read these words you can go even deeper.

Eager to go deeper.

Now I want you to imagine a staircase in your mind.

It can look however you want it, and it leads down into hypnosis.

Down deep into hypnosis.

The staircase is your special path down into hypnosis, and as you slip deeper with my words warm and heavy, relaxed and open, you see this staircase so easily.

Now Amy, can you see the staircase?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

Good girl.

It will be so nice for you to describe it to me briefly. And as you do you see it even more vividly, and clearly in your hypnotized mind.

Describe your staircase now Amy.

Amy:

white marble stairs, with black curved metal handrails

HypnoS:

That’s very good.

It is a very nice staircase.

One that is special only to you and me.

Whenever I say that you can see the staircase this one will come clearly to your mind.

And we are now at the top of the staircase looking down.

12:30 AM

HypnoS:

And we are going to go down this now.

As we go, each step takes you deeper into hypnosis.

There are always a different number of steps.

This time there are twenty steps into hypnosis.

And we are going to go down them all, counting down.

Together.

You.

And me.

Into hypnosis.

20.

We take the first step together Amy.

Amy:

20

HypnoS:

Down the stairs, me guiding you deeper and deeper with each word.

You willingly and happily following along.

Glad to go down, deeper.

With each word.

19.

Amy:

19

HypnoS:

Down another step. So easily, and comfortably as you slip into deeper submission.

Hypnotized and relaxed.

Your mind empty and open to my words.

Easy to follow along as we go down.

18.

And we take another step.

Amy:

18

HypnoS:

Maybe you can hear our feet on the staircase, as we step down deeper and deeper.

Maybe you can feel your legs beginning to tire from the walking down, down down.

17.

Amy:

17

HypnoS:

Down again, another step so easily into hypnosis.

Your mind clear and empty.

Open to my words.

Your body heavy, warm and relaxed.

Totally accepting of hypnosis, and my control.

16.

Down even deeper.

Sinking further into your chair, without thoughts, without worries.

Eager to follow along and just enjoy this sensation.

15.

So good, so comfortable, letting yourself relax more and more.

Easy and safe, to feel yourself give control away to me.

Opening your mind to me.

Eager and happy to be hypnotized.

Nothing else to focus on.

But my words.

Hypnosis.

Sleepy.

Warm.

14.

Down deeper now.

Letting me guide you.

Maybe feeling me near to you, as I help you down.

Deeper and deeper.

My words, so close and comfortable.

Guiding you.

And you eagerly accepting them.

Like your own thoughts.

12:35 AM

HypnoS:

Except stronger.

And more urgent.

Down.

Down we go.

Together as I guide you into hypnosis.

13.

And maybe as we go Amy, you find

it so easy to even go past 100.

And your chart can change to accept an even deeper level of hypnosis.

I have hypnotized many people past 100.

And you are my best subject.

Open and willing.

Eager and hypnotized.

And you can go past 100 easily, if you allow yourself to go down.

Down the stairs.

Into hypnosis.

12.

Tired and heavy.

The walking is making you so warm and heavy.

Sleepy and relaxed.

Sinking down, down.

Still easy to type when I ask you a question.

Still easy to reply to my questions.

Still easy and comfortable to read these words.

But knowing that you just need to follow along.

No thoughts.

No worries.

Only my words.

Down.

Deeper.

11

Almost there.

We are going to go faster now.

10.

Hearing our feet on the steps as we go down.

Feeling your body melting to my words.

Your mind open and receptive to each word.

Open.

9.

8.

We are going faster now.

Sinking down faster.

It’s comfortable and fun to let go.

Let go.

Let go.

7.

No part of your body feels any strain.

It’s all warm and limp.

Relaxed and comfortable.

As you focus on my words.

And then let them be your only thoughts.

6.

5.

4.

Almost there Amy.

Almost in total hypnotic submission.

So close, so eager.

3.

2.

One more step Amy.

One more before you can totally give yourself to deep hypnosis.

Eager for that step.

And let’s take it together now.

1.

How deeply have you allowed yourself to be hypnotized now Amy?

12:40 AM

HypnoS:

Easy to answer, and sink deeper as you do.

Amy:

133

HypnoS:

Good girl.

As I type.

And you read.

You find it easy to go even deeper.

And if I ask you a question and you answer, you know that this is obeying me.

And obeying me takes you deeper into hypnosis.

Obeying me makes you feel so good, so very good.

Now Amy what are you wearing right now?

Easy to answer, so nice to obey me and reply.

Amy:

panties, a bra, and a large t-shirt

HypnoS:

Good girl.

Are you alone now Amy, in a place where no one can see you? Is it just you and your master now?

Easy and comfortable to answer, happy to obey.

Amy:

yes Master, I am alone in the room.

HypnoS:

Good girl.

Responding and going deeper into submission.

Now as I ask you to do things, give you powerful hypnotic commands, you will not awaken from trance.

In fact obeying me takes you deeper into trance.

And it makes you happy and enslaved.

Happy and hypnotized to obey my commands.

You desire to act like a slut.

You have told me this, your hypnotized self has told me this.

This excites you, and your training begins now.

It will be slow and easy.

So even you, deeply hypnotized can follow along.

If you ever feel uncomfortable doing something you can let me know.

I wish you to obey me.

But I do not wish you harm, or discomfort.

I take good care of my property.

And as a slave you are my property.

I will take good care of you.

And you can relax knowing this.

Deeper now.

12:45 AM

HypnoS:

Knowing that I will not let you do anything that causes you harm.

And knowing that if you feel uncomfortable doing something I will guide you away from that command.

It’s nice to know that this. And this can let you relax even more.

Any worries or concerns melting away now.

As you sink deeper.

What are you to my Amy?

Easy to answer, and know it’s true.

What are you to me Amy?

Easy to answer and know it’s true.

Amy:

your slave, your property

HypnoS:

Does this excite you, knowing that you have accepted this role?

Amy:

yes Master, very much

HypnoS:

Good girl.

And because you are mine, I will take good care of you. I will not let any suggestion or command hurt you, or put you in discomfort unless it is safe and part of our hypnotic play.

Do you understand and accept this Amy?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

Good girl.

Now Amy as you read this your body obeys me, so easily.

Just like in your favorite stories, your body is mine to control.

And when I wake you up it will still be mine to control.

How deeply hypnotized, going deeper with every word, every breath, have you

allowed yourself to become now Amy?

Amy:

155

HypnoS:

Good girl.

Now Amy, I am going to give you a post-hypnotic suggestion.

It will be there when you awake.

And you will be powerless to resist it.

12:50 AM

HypnoS:

When you awake, and anytime we talk from now on, or even in email, when I give you a command you will obey without thought or worry.

I will start these commands with your name.

Amy.

And I will end these commands with now.

The word NOW will end these commands.

So Amy if I were to say to you, when you are awake and unable to resist, “Amy undress NOW”, what would you do?

Easy to answer, knowing it’s truth and powerful.

Amy:

i would strip off all my clothing Master

HypnoS:

And even if you tried to resist it you would find that you could only for a few moments but eventually you would not be able to the desire in your body growing so strong and you would submit to me

Do you understand?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

This excites you so much.

And as you grow excited you slip deeper into hypnosis.

Are you aroused now Amy?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

Good girl.

You become aroused when I hypnotize you.

And you find that being aroused makes you easier to hypnotize, because it makes you eager for hypnosis.

Hypnosis arouses you.

Your arousal hypnotizes you.

Like a hypnotic spiral.

Around and around.

Hypnosis arousing you.

Arousal hypnotizing you.

One leading to the other.

Taking you deeper.

As you sink.

Into arousal.

Into hypnosis.

Now Amy I am going to count to five in a moment.

When I do you will wake up fully.

Remembering this trance.

Remembering every suggestion and every word.

And you will feel great.

Happy.

12:55 AM

HypnoS:

Refreshed and relaxed.

And we will talk more.

And then maybe if you’re good we will do another deep trance.

When you awake you will remember my powerful post-hypnotic suggestion. That if I start a command with your name Amy and end it with the word NOW it will be a powerful hypnotic command and you will be unable to resist.

Counting soon.

1.

Starting to awaken.

2.

Knowing you must obey my powerful commands when you do wake fully

3.

Knowing you’ll awake refreshed and relaxed.

4.

Happy to be hypnotized.

5.

Fully AWAKE now.

Refreshed and relaxed.

Comfortable and happy to have gone under so deeply.

How do you feel now Amy?

Amy:

wow

i feel really great

HypnoS:

That’s great.

How did you enjoy that hypnotic trance?

Amy:

it was wonderful, incredible, and left me pretty turned on

HypnoS:

That’s good.

As we work together I can install a phrase, a trigger that will make you cum on demand.

1:00 AM

Amy:

that will be nice, i am really turned on

HypnoS:

That’s good.

Obeying as you soon will will make you even more turned on.

But as we talk I will ask questions.

As I try to come up with powerful commands to give you.

Amy remove your t-shirt NOW.

And then let me know when you have finished obeying.

Amy:

i’m seeing hhow long i can resist itt

HypnoS:

But you can’t resist.

You want to obey.

Your body wants to respond.

Amy:

iknow

HypnoS:

It feels so good to give in.

Your arms moving without thought.

Obeying.

Easy to do.

Amy:

its off

HypnoS:

Good girl.

How did that feel to you to resist and fail?

Amy:

i loved it. it felt good, it aroused me even more

HypnoS:

That’s good. You are very wet now aren’t you Amy?

Amy:

yes Master, i am

HypnoS:

That’s good.

1:05 AM

HypnoS:

Do you know that if I call you Slave you will respond just as easily as you did just now?

Amy:

yeah i think so

HypnoS:

Okay.

Do you prefer when I call you by Amy, or Slave?

Because both are how I will be addressing you as we continue.

Amy:

i’m not sure Master.

HypnoS:

That’s okay.

Both are your names.

Amy:

i think i prefer Amy for now but i’m ok with either.

HypnoS:

I like Amy, it is a good name, for a good girl.

You are a good girl, obeying so easily.

Amy:

thank you Master

Amy remove your bra NOW.

You might try to resist.

But your body wants to obey.

Your arms want to move.

And respond.

To my words.

Let me know when you have submitted.

Amy:

its off

HypnoS:

Did you try to resist?

Amy:

yeah, didn’t last so long that time

HypnoS:

That is good.

I enjoy letting you resist for now.

But as we continue, you can obey so easily.

And all resistance will fade.

As you become a good slave.

And as you find that obeying is arousing.

And your arousal hypnotizes you even deeper.

Slave remove your panties NOW.

And then let me know when you have finished your pathetic resistance. and given into my words and commands.

Amy:

i’m resisting this one

HypnoS:

You can try.

But you want to respond.

Obey.

1:10 AM

HypnoS:

Amy obey me NOW.

Amy:

ohhgod

HypnoS:

Fighting makes you tired and weak.

And as you grow tired and weak you obey easier.

Maybe even slipping back into hypnosis as your body grows tired from fighting.

Your mind wanting to give in.

Amy:

i ccan resisst

HypnoS:

Amy stop resisting NOW

Amy:

ohyesMasterr

HypnoS:

Amy obey your master NOW

Amy:

they’re off

HypnoS:

Very good.

How did that feel, to try your hardest to fight my will, and succumb so easily?

Amy:

i think i ripped them when i tore them off after you told me to stop resisting

HypnoS:

That is unfortunate, but that is the price you pay for resisting me.

Amy:

it doesnt matter. i loved it

HypnoS:

Are you physically okay? You did not hurt yourself?

Amy:

no i didn’t hurt myself, when you said that i lost all will to even think about trying to resist and just got them off as quick as i could

HypnoS:

That’s good.

You’re doing so well.

Do you have any questions for me now?

Amy:

not that i can think of Master

HypnoS:

That’s okay.

Amy:

i feel a bit weak from resisting

HypnoS:

You can always ask if you’d like. As you said yourself the more you get to know me the more comfortable and open you will be for me.

Weak and sleepy.

Heavy.

Amy:

yeah

so tired Master

HypnoS:

Amy go deep into trance for me NOW

Reading my words.

1:15 AM

HypnoS:

Sinking back into your chair.

Relaxing.

Going deeper than before.

Amy become hypnotized NOW

Obeying as you sink down, deeper and deeper.

How deeply hypnotized are you now Amy?

95

That’s good.

I want you to picture your stairs again now.

Those special hypnotic stairs that lead down, deeper into trance, and deeper into submission.

There are 10 steps this time.

Leading down past 100.

And we will go down, into deeper hypnosis together.

Your breathing slowing and becoming relaxed.

10.

Starting down, again this familiar path down, deep down.

And as we go, as you read my words you can let yourself go.

Let go.

9.

We are going down quicker than before now.

Because you are familiar with this place, having been here so recently.

Like a warm comfortable place, your favorite place to visit.

Down at the bottom of the stairs, in deep hypnosis.

8.

And your body so tired from resisting me.

Heavy and sleepy.

Tired and limp.

Loose and comfortable as you sink deeper.

7.

Aroused from being hypnotized.

Like the spiral.

Your arousal hypnotizes you.

Hypnosis arouses you.

Like a hypnotic spiral.

Taking you down.

Deep down.

6.

Further down now.

Easy to let go.

Allowing my thoughts to be all that matter.

Your only focus, is reading my words.

5.

Halfway there.

Past 100 so easily.

SInking down.

Deep down.

4.

Aroused.

Hypnotized.

Deeply hypnotized.

Very aroused.

3.

Down. Almost there.

Down deeper with each word.

Each deep breath.

Each heartbeat.

2.

Down.

And as you sink, you feel so good.

1:20 AM

HypnoS:

So happy to be hypnoitzed.

So happy to be hypnotized.

To obey.

To obey me.

My words, all that matter.

One last step now.

And we go down.

1.

Sink all the way down.

How deeply hypnotized are you now Amy?

Amy:

150

HypnoS:

Good girl.

And as we continue you will allow yourself to become go even deeper.

Amy go deeper NOW

Easily.

Open.

Hypnotized.

Now I want you to feel your mind growing foggy.

And as it grows foggy you relax even more.

And you relax even more because from this point forward in this wonderful trance, you do not need to remember anything.

Anything that occurs from this point forward, as your mind grows very foggy, and relaxed, will not be remembered.

With your foggy forgetful mind do you understand this Amy?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

What will you remember after your mind grew very foggy?

Amy:

i won’t remember anything Master

HypnoS:

Good girl.

And you can relax even more, knowing you won’t need to remember anything.

And that lets you sink even deeper, not trying to follow anything.

Just focused on my words.

Knowing your hypnotized mind will obey me.

Now Amy, when you awake you will remember being hypnotized, but not what has happened from when your mind grew so foggy.

And from this point forward, as we continue.

Anytime I give you the command to let your mind get foggy, you will start to forget what happens from that point forward.

Amy let your mind grow foggy NOW

And when you read a command like that.

1:25 AM

HypnoS:

Your mind will grow foggy until I command it to clear.

And when your mind is so foggy, warm and open to my words it will not remember anything.

Do you understand?

Amy:

yess Master

HypnoS:

This will even work when you are fully awake.

Maybe reading an email from me, or as we talk.

And even though your mind is foggy and forgetful, you will be able to obey any command I give it.

And you will carry these commands out, without knowing that you are doing them.

And you will never suspect that I can make your mind foggy and forgetful.

And you will be surprised again and again, as you obey without even remembering it.

Do you understand this Amy?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

Does this excite you Amy?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

Good girl.

Allow your excitement to take you even deeper.

Aroused and hypnotized.

How deeply have you been hypnotized now Amy?

Amy:

188

HypnoS:

Good girl.

Nakes.

Naked.

Hypnotized.

Aroused.

My slave.

Good girl.

Good slave.

Good Slave Amy.

Now in a moment I am going to wake you up.

When I do you will be refreshed and happy to have been hypnotized.

Not remembering anything since your mind grew so foggy.

Not even remembering that your mind grew foggy, and that you were told to forget.

In fact you will never remember anything that you were told to forget when you are awake, unless I command you to.

And when you are awake we will talk more.

And we will try your new foggy mind out.

And you will never suspect that I can make you forget things so easily.

Now I will begin to count.

And you will wake up.

The fog will clear, and you will remember only being hypnotized and nothing since your mind grew foggy.

1:30 AM

HypnoS:

From one to five.

1.

Starting to awaken.

2.

The fog clearing.

Leaving.

3.

Starting to move, awakening.

4.

Fog gone now.

Mind clear.

5.

Fully AWAKE.

Refreshed and relaxed.

Feeling happy and great.

How do you feel now Amy?

Amy:

really hot, that trance turned me on even though we didn’t do much of anything that time. i think its just being dropped into deep hypnosis so suddenly like that

HypnoS:

That’s good.

What do you remember from the trance?

Amy:

just going under feeling really good and turned on, walking down the starcase...

HypnoS:

That’s good.

That’s all we did.

You’re naked now right?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

Why don’t you put a few pieces of clothes on now and then we can continue.

Amy:

ok Master, you want me to put on what i had on earlier or actually get dressed?

HypnoS:

HHmm... How long would it take to actually dress?

Amy:

just a moment or 2

HypnoS:

Amy dress fully as though you were going to meet a friend NOW

And then report to me when you have obeyed.

1:35 AM

Amy:

ooh. yes Master

i’m back Master, wearing a skirt, tank top, bra, panties, and low heeled shoes.

HypnoS:

That’s very good.

You obey so well.

Now Amy, you are dressed right?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

Amy let your mind grow foggy NOW.

Foggier and forgetful.

All thoughts leaving your mind.

Is your mind foggy and forgetful now Amy?

Amy:

yes Master, foggy, hard to think, can’t remember anything

HypnoS:

That’s good.

With each word you read it grows thicker, foggier.

1:40 AM

HypnoS:

Amy what kind of top are you wearing?

Easy to answer, and then forget that even happened.

Amy:

tank top

HypnoS:

Amy remove your tank top NOW

And then let me know when you have obeyed.

Amy:

i have obeyed Master

HypnoS:

I am going to clear your mind in a moment.

So easy to forget all of this.

And when that happens you won’t notice at first that you have taken off your top.

Not until I tell you to look at yourself.

Do you understand?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

Amy let the fog leave your mind NOW

Amy clear your mind of fog NOW

How are you feeling Amy?

Amy:

i feel ok, i feel like i got a bit dizzy for a second

maybe i’m getting tired, it is getting late

HypnoS:

You said you were a fan of the story Cassie and Ophelia didn’t you?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

It involves powerful magic doesn’t it?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

What would you say if I told you I am magic?

Amy:

i would want a demonstration

HypnoS:

Look at your body now and realize that magically I have removed your tank top.

Do you notice that now?

Amy:

oh wow!

HypnoS:

How did that happen?

1:45 AM

Amy:

i don’t know. i didn’t take it off.

HypnoS:

But it isn’t on anymore.

Amy:

wow, will you do something else? thats a neat trick

HypnoS:

What are you wearing now?

Amy:

a skirt, bra, panties, and shoes

HypnoS:

Okay.

Amy let your mind go foggy NOW

Foggy and forgetful.

Hard to remember.

No need to remember.

Relaxed and open.

Foggy and forgetful.

How do you feel now Amy?

Amy:

foggy, horny, forgetful

HypnoS:

Good girl.

Amy you will not want to end this session because of the brief dizziness being so foggy and forgetful might cause.

It’s a nice feeling and you don’t mind it at all.

Do you understand?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

Even though your waking mind does not know why it is dizzy for a short moment, and will not figure it out unless I allow it to, it won’t mind it at all.

Amy remove your shoes NOW

And then tell me when you are done.

Amy:

done

HypnoS:

Amy suggest something else that you can change and notice, thinking its magic when your mind clears NOW

Easy to answer, suggesting something that you can change.

Do you understand the command?

1:50 AM

Amy:

yes Master but i can’t think of anything but clothing

HypnoS:

Okay.

That’s fine.

Foggy.

Forgetful.

Forgetting removing your shoes.

Amy let your mind clear NOW

Amy let the fog fade NOW

So do you want another show of my powers?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

What colour shoes are you wearing now? Look down and see.

Amy:

wow, how did you do that?

HypnoS:

Don’t you believe that I’m magic?

Amy:

i guess you must be, i don’t what else could explain it. and how did you know i wanted my shoes off? i only put them on cuz you had me dress like i was going to see a friend.

thats really amazing that you can magically strip me without me even noticing

HypnoS:

Amy let your mind go foggy NOW

Foggy and forgetful.

Open and obeying me.

Now this time Amy we’re going to try something very special.

1:55 AM

HypnoS:

When your mind clears, I will tell you how I use my magic, and then using my ability to make your mind so foggy, I will make you forget it.

You will be amazed that you did not think of it sooner

And then forget it completely when I command Do you understand?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

Good girl.

Are you enjoying this forgetting and magic game?

Amy:

yes Master

HypnoS:

Good girl.

Amy what are you wearing now?

Amy:

a bra, panties and a skirt

HypnoS:

Amy remove your skirt NOW

And then tell me when you’ve obeyed.

Amy:

i have obeyed Master

HypnoS:

Forgetting.

Forgetful.

Foggy.

Amy clear your mind of fog NOW

Amy the fog clears NOW

So you have no idea how I’m doing this?

Amy:

no Master

HypnoS:

Why don’t you look down and tell me what colour your panties are?

Amy:

they’re pink Master and i’m amazed you made my skirt disappear

HypnoS:

What would you do for me if I told you how I am doing this?

2:00 AM

<Parts deleted to protect identities>

HypnoS:

Amy let your mind grow foggy NOW

Forgetful and foggy.

Foggy and forgetful.

Amy remove your panties NOW

And then tell me when you’re done.

Amy:

done Master

HypnoS:

It feels so good to obey.

Amy mind clear NOW

Amy fog clearing NOW

Well how about a week? Does that sound fair?

Amy:

yes, i think thats fair. i can’t believe i’m agreeing to this, i’m not really much of a writer.

HypnoS:

That’s okay.

Amy:

i can’t believe i’m going to send you a story and i kinda doubt i’ll want to post it. but you have a deal

HypnoS:

Now there’s on catch though that I forgot to tell you. You’ll only be able to remember the way I do this for five minutes. After that you’ll have to forget it, since it’s too powerful for your mind to hold for any longer.

Do you still want to do this deal, knowing that you’ll have to forget it shortly after learning it?

2:10 AM

HypnoS:

But stilling knowing that you once knew how the magic worked.

Still, not stilling.

Amy:

umm...

HypnoS:

Think of the curiosity, that will finally be satisfied.

Amy:

so i won’t be able to put it in the story huh?

HypnoS:

Nope, that sort of magic is too powerful to let out.

You want to know so much.

Amy:

i do

HypnoS:

I bet you keep checking your bra to make sure it’s still on.

But it is.

Amy:

and i kinda even want to write the story i’m just nervous

HypnoS:

That’s okay.

I won’t judge you based on a story.

I’m eager to read it.

Okay.

Amy:

ok i guess i’ll still accept the deal

HypnoS:

Amy remove your bra NOW

And then tell me when you’ve obeyed.

Amy:

its off Master

HypnoS:

Okay, so what happened there?

Amy:

i followed a posthypnotic suggestion that made me obey

HypnoS:

Okay.

And now as you think back Amy you realize that each piece of clothing that is now no longer on your body, was all removed by you.

As you followed that same post-hypnotic suggestion.

It’s only that i made you forget doing it.

And now you can remember the part of the trance, where your mind grew so foggy.

And I installed a powerful hypnotic command to forget when I wanted you to.

Does it make sense to you now?

2:15 AM

Amy:

yes Master. i kind of suspected it might be some hypnotic trick like that but i couldn’t seem to think about it enough to figure it out

HypnoS:

Does knowing now make you feel better?

Amy:

yes and now that i have a story to write i am sooooo not sleeping tonight

HypnoS:

Are you surprised by how easily you were able to forget what I wanted you to, how powerful my hypnotic control was?

Amy:

yes its incredible

and sexy

HypnoS:

Okay.

I’m actually going to give you a gift, and you should be so grateful to me for this. I will allow you to remember this power I have over you.

Amy:

thank you Master

HypnoS:

Because knowing that you can be made to forget so easily, will allow you to forget even easier and more readily.

But what you’ll find odd, is that anytime I use this power on you, you won’t suspect it.

Even though you will know I can make you forget things, thoughts, events you won’t ever suspect that is what happened when I actually make you forget something.

Do you understand?

Amy:

yes Master

I’ve edited the rest out for time. It was a fun evening that ran into the early morning hours. We did everything from hypnotic bondage to having her cluck like a chicken in tribute to the most common misconceptions that people have about hypnosis.

We’ve continued to chat, email and trance now on and off for about a year and a half now. She’s my longest-term subject, and remains my favorite. If response to this story is generally positive I might post more of our hypnotic communications.

If you’re interested in enjoying some of what Amy has experienced with me then feel free to email me. I’m currently only taking female subjects, sorry.

Thanks for reading.

- Hypno S