The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heres one that I wrote while writing “Silver”, the full story of Cordelia and Azell. If you’re curious about how that wound up, email me, because I don’t feel like putting it on the net for just anyone to get, I want some more feedback to give out my soul. And here you go.

Dylan’s Bronze

[m/f, md, mc]

That day was going to be the best day in Dylan’s life, and he knew it for a fact. That was because the most beautiful woman that Dylan had ever met was going to be going home with him. It wasn’t because of his looks, though his curly hair and soft blue eyes didn’t hurt. It wasn’t because of his charismatic way with speech, though having a silver tongue didn’t hurt either.

This was all assured by the bronze pendant that Dylan was wearing around his neck.

The precious item was on a nondescript black string, and was about the size of a headphone at max. Its dull lustrous glow was not too flashy, but that simply helped it look all the more harmless then in actuality it was.

With a grin, Dylan closed his locker after making sure he had everything he needed for his next class. He had to be ready to see the object of his desire, Briana Daren.

Briana was the kind of girl that wanted to be your sister, when you wanted to catch her in the shower. She wasn’t tall with double “d”s, but she wasn’t a midget and bounced more then deliciously enough just when she walked. She also had long honey hair, some of it tending to fall in front of her eyes in a sexy way that bothered her constantly.

Until that day, Dylan hadn’t had a chance equal to the need of a date rape drug in a sleazy south California party to get with Briana. The reason for that was in fact, rather simple. Briana was likely to be single well into college. She got straight “A”s, and was even involved in things like the school band and she was known to volunteer some of her time to tutor her classmates that needed a bit of extra help every here and there for free.

All of these qualities made her unavailable, yet made Dylan all the more attracter to the lovely bookworm. He’d dreamed about this day for so long, and now it was no longer just in the realm of the mind.

It was as joyous as a second, larger Christmas the third of January. Dylan reached his class and sat in his desk in the far back corner of the room. he wasn’t a slacker, he just didn’t want to put up with the preppie students in the front of the class. Plus, Briana sat at the back because she could work on her art without being gawked at. On top of everything else, Briana was also able to draw people with a vitality that Dylan envied more then not.

When he sat down, he smiled at his desired one, who smiled back before going back to her “sketch.” For a sketch, it could be sold for more then any comic Dylan had ever seen. Not that she believed she had any talent at all anyway.

“Hey Bri! You look nice as ever, maybe even a bit more. I was just wondering what you were up to tonight. Its Friday, so I was just going to be all alone. . .” Dylan’s eyes looked into Briana’s, and he sighed at the look he saw within them. He’d grown so used to that damned look, but that was all going to change in one fell swoop.

Right as she was about to respond, he leaned forward in such a way that his pendant shined enough to catch her eye.

Briana blinked, the “no” that had been ready to leap forth from her lips having disappeared in a flash of bronze glitter. The pendant filled her vision and she felt a bit more then confused. Why not hang out with Dylan? He was sweet, kind, and pretty damned cute to boot. her look changed and she smiled brightly. “Well, why not, right? I mean I’m free to, so you want me to go over to your place or something?” Briana giggled and smiled brightly, a practice that before then had been unusual at best.

“That’d be great. You don’t need to study all the time, right?” Dylan smiled wide and flashed a playful wink before pulling out a small piece of paper and scribbling something down onto it. “Here’s my number, call me when you want me to pick you up. I’m sure that you can give me directions, right?”

Blue eyes held enthusiasm and hope, the smile beneath them turning to a lopsided grin. The pendant had worked, and Dylan knew it. Now his night was set to be just perfect. “Yes, I can manage that. It should be fun, right? I don’t seem to get out much, though I can’t really seem to puzzle out why. . .”

“I’m sure you have your reasons, hun. Your drawing looks great as always, by the way.” Dylan just nodded before pulling out a small notebook, and removing a pen from the small tray on his desk to proceed to write. The notebook was the equivalent of his journal, and he had meticulously planned just about everything. In it, he wrote out what had just happened, and went through the rest of the class paying careful attention to the lesson, and his prey.

Briana was spooked the rest of the time she was in that class, so unsure. Normally, she would definitely have said no, even to Brad Pitt or a young Jonathan Frakes! It was so weird.

With a sigh, of relief, Dylan stood up at the end of class, and smiled at Briana before walking off to his next class. Briana was much slower to jump up and run, but she gathered up her things, tossed the strap of her backpack over her shoulder, and walked to her next class.

The rest of the day was normal for the both of them, but oddly calm and tranquil. Curly haired Dylan was rather thankful for that. If Briana found out what he’d done, he was sure he’d be expelled and no doubt arrested. Sure, the closest laws pertained to date rape drugs, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t make a law pertaining to bronze pendants that could fry a woman’s inhibitions like a George Foreman grill.

Illegal didn’t begin to cover it. Taboo more then covered it. Seducing a woman so unattainable through those means, Dylan thought, was the true forbidden fruit. God’s apple was worm infested in comparison. What Dylan was pulling off, that was god’s 2,000th birthday cake.

At the end of the day, Dylan met up with Briana at her locker. The honey haired hottie blushed and softly waved to him. “Hey Dylan. I can’t wait for tonight. I’ve been thinking of you all day, honestly.” it was true too, one hundred percent. She still wasn’t sure why she’d said yes to him, so she thought that maybe this would reveal why. She could hardly wait one way or the other.

“I’ve been thinking about you too, lovely one. My parents are going to be gone all weekend, and i was wondering if you’d just like me to give you a ride to my place now. I have a car, and its not too far. . . so why wait?” Dylan grinned in his pleasant crooked way and looked into Bri’s eyes. She giggled and response, her eyes locked with hers, all but lost to his charm and tools that had been cleverly crafted and prepared just for the purpose they were serving.

Briana had never had the pleasure of staring into a boy’s eyes, and was delightfully surprised at how peaceful she felt when she did so. it killed her to know she was going to say no, but then she saw the precious sight that was hanging from Dylan’s neck, and her butterflies flew out her mouth.

For some reason, it was hard, no impossible, to think about why she wouldn’t want to go to Dylan’s house right then. “For sure! Why wait any longer then needed, right?”

“Just what I was thinking.” Softly Dylan tugged Briana’s arm and she laughed softly. Without a second or even first thought, she fallowed him out to his red convertible. It was almost summer, so Dylan had left the top down. “Here’s ‘Cherry’. I got her last year, used over the summer. Real leather interior, cozy huh?”

They both hopped in, and Dylan drove them off. The roads were crammed, but Dylan’s house was still at most 15 minutes away. “This is a really comfortable ride! Thanks Dylan, I really appreciate this.” Briana smiled brightly, but inside she was still worried and confused about what was going on. She knew they would be all alone, and yet she had been waiting for this, even overjoyed with the very concept that he just might be doing this to try to get into her pants.

Soon Dylan pulled to a stop, and they both got out of the car. Dylan took Briana’s hand in his own, and lead her into his house. It was all rather dark, mostly reds, blacks and browns, with fantasy artwork and family pictures hanging from all of the walls.

“This is my humble abode. I don’t invite people over all that terribly often, but you’re a rather special exception. You could use the relaxation, you look so. . . tense.” Briana blushed and nodded softly, trying not to notice what he hinted with the mere inflection of his voice. She didn’t mind being with him, but she was rather sure she wasn’t quite ready for that yet.

Briana nodded and fallowed him to his room. it was small, and littered with small dragon statuettes, but as Dylan stepped in front of her, she found something much more interesting.

As soon as Bri’s eyes locked on his pendant, he stepped forward and whispered into her ear. “How would you like a full body massage?” Something deep inside of Briana tried desperately to resist, to just say no, but for the life of her it felt silly. She did feel awfully tense, and the thought of his smooth hands firmly sliding all over her body was precisely what she wanted. She could feel her shirt get uncomfortable, her bra even more so, as her nipples threatened to tear through both as if they were arrow heads being pressed against wet paper bags.

“I’d love that. . . You’d want my clothes off for that, wouldn’t you?” When Dylan nodded, Briana grabbed the front of her shirt, opposite side with opposite hand, and tore it off like a porn star. How hard and fast she had pulled it off caused a soft ripple through the tissue of her half revealed breasts.

Dylan grinned, very pleased. Briana’s eyes were still locked on his pendant. All the better. That does look painful, you’d better take it off and just hold your bare breasts in your hands. While you’re at it, you mine as well submit to being a little sex-slave. All today, you’ve felt rather weird. That is because my pendant is special. First off, it doesn’t let you look away till I let you. Secondly, and the best part of all, it makes you want what I want. You don’t want to be afraid, you want to be mine. . .”

“Oh, yes!” Moaned the now helplessly infatuated love slave whom began to take off her bra, and as instructed, held the weight of her heavy breasts in her hands. Thinking became hard for Briana then, very hard. All she could seem to think about was sex, Dylan’s cock that was trying to push its way out of his pants, and the moist heat between her own legs. The pendant was now a second thought to Dylan, who reached out to caress Briana’s face ever so tenderly. “Sex slaves live for their masters, and do what ever they’re told. You, will be no exception. Strip the rest of your clothing off, and play with your own helpless body, my new slut slave.”

With a squeal of pure pleasure, Briana the once unattainable school girl, dropped her pants, soon fallowed by her panties. A long fingered hand slowly caressed over her sparsely haired mound, as her other hand pinched, squeezed, and pulled at her nipples. Watching a pure innocent turn into what he could only think of as a bitch in heat, though that did not seem quite enough, was always a turn on.

When the first finger slid into Briana’s wetness, she cried out in joy, bucking her hips more as she sped up her finger’s thrusts. The sight was orgasmic, her breasts bouncing as she slid another finger into herself. “Do you like this, master?” Her words were slurred between long, deep, and sensual moans.

“Yes, but I think you’re ready for something beyond fingers.” Briana’s hungry gaze watched him pull down his pants, and she mewled as she saw the object of her desires. Licking her lips, she grinned. She was such a good slave now.

* * *