The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dryad’s Garden

By Sammynona

Plum reminded herself that she was a proud, Dwarven warrior. She’d fought numerous battles and looted many dungeons with her friends, and her trusty axe had even beheaded a dragon or two. She was strong and capable. She was brave and diligent. She’d faced far worse than this.

And yet none of these internal compliments did anything to get rid of the crushing terror she felt as she wandered alone through the woods.

Plum clutched her axe close to her chest. “Stupid, dumb spooky woods. I told Alice I hated the woods.”

Her so-called friends had all chuckled at her when she’d shyly told them that she was afraid of the ominous forest. Alice, a ranger who had trained for years in these woods, had assured her that there weren’t any monsters except in the deepest and darkest parts of the forest.

Shadows loomed beneath the massive trees that lined Plum’s path. Things skittered in the darkness while branches resembling skeletal hands reached out for her. Plum gulped. “Seems pretty darn deep and dark around here to me.”

She could still hear her friend’s voice. “You’ll be fine,” Alice had promised. “Only an idiot could get lost in these woods.”

“Stupid Alice. Stupid woods.” It had been over an hour since she’d seen her friends. For the life of her Plum couldn’t figure out what had happened. They’d been marching along as usual, with Plum in the back to defend them from any creatures that might attack. Alice was leading the way and Plum was nervous but staying close to her friends, and then there were some pretty butterflies with glittering blue wings that she just had to get a closer look at so she could sketch them later in her book, and then out of nowhere her friends had all vanished like they’d run off into the woods without her.

It didn’t make any sense, and now Plum was all alone.

Just as the suffocating aura of the forest seemed too much to bear, Plum heard a faint voice coming from over the next hill.

“Alice!” Plum ran for her life as she charged up the steep hill. She slung her axe on her back and grabbed handfuls of roots in the dirt to haul herself up with impressive speed. With a final leap she hopped up atop the hill to find her friends.

Except her friends were nowhere in sight.

Instead Plum discovered a small clearing in the thick woods. There was a gap in the tree-line, creating a circle of golden light that almost made the forest seem pleasant. The pocket of happiness was filled with flowers of all shapes and colors, and after trekking through the bleak dark woods for so long it was almost a shock to see that such vibrant colors still existed.

Plum marveled at the scene. It was the most beautiful garden that she’d ever seen.

Then she realized that she could still hear someone talking. Whispering, really. So faint that Plum was surprised she’d heard it from so far away.

There was a cloaked figure sitting at the edge of the garden, perched on the root of a huge oak tree as they tended to the flowers. It was a feminine voice whispering sweetly, maybe even singing.

Plum found herself shying away. She knew better than to talk to strangers. Especially cloaked strangers in the middle of the nowhere. Plum was skilled enough that she backed away without making a sound, and yet the cloaked woman suddenly straightened and went silent. She turned, dark cloak billowing about her, and Plum felt the hair on her neck stand on end as she knew she was being watched.

“Hello?” For a spooky stranger she had a melodic voice. “Are you lost?”

Plum grit her teeth and quietly took up her axe.

If the cloaked woman saw the weapon, she didn’t sound scared or intimidated as she spoke. “I mean you no harm. I’m a caretaker of these woods. I’d be happy to help you if you’re lost.”

Plum’s lips cracked into a smile. She’d heard that line too many times to trust it. Every dungeon or mysterious mansion or deserted island always had some kindly figure offering to help. It was almost always a monster or cultist or a pervert in disguise.

Suddenly the woman laughed sweetly. Almost like she heard Plum’s skeptical thoughts. “It’s wise not to trust a stranger at their word, but I truly wish only to help you. And to show off my lovely garden.” The woman swept her hand out to the side to show off the flowers. At that moment a swift breeze suddenly appeared, whistling through the woods and making the woman’s cloak whip about her. Plum caught sight of her nude body as the cloak fluttered open, although the hood kept her face hidden.

She appeared human, which meant that she definitely had to be a cultist or a pervert. Probably both.

Plum was about to turn and flee when that breeze rushed up the hill and washed over her. It felt warm and refreshing, a welcome change from the dank atmosphere of the woods. Plum sniffed and caught the scent of the flowers. They were intoxicating, like nothing she’d ever smelled before. It was almost like every wonderful scent mixed together. Plum actually found her eyes closing, nostrils flaring as she breathed deeply in and tried to analyze the aroma of the flowers more. It was truly wonderful.

But then the breeze faded, and Plum found herself atop the hill, wondering what she was doing.

She remembered the cloaked woman, sitting down at the edge of her garden. Plum still knew better than to trust her…

Although there wasn’t anyone else around who might be able to help. And her garden was so beautiful. And it wasn’t like an evil woman could create such stunning flowers. It was a naive thought, but Plum still found it comforting.

Awkwardly she took a step closer. “You- You can really help me find my friends?”

“But of course,” the cloaked woman answered with delight. She sounded so eager to help.

Knowing it was probably a bad idea, Plum skidded down the edge of the hill towards the sunny garden. She kept her axe in hand, but it was with a loose grip. Stepping into the sunlight immediately lifted her spirits. The spooky woods around her appeared to vanish completely. For the first time since entering this damned forest Plum felt safe.

She released the tension wound up in her stomach with a long sigh. Then Plum breathed in the scent of the flowers. Up close the magnificent scent was even stronger. To Plum it was like having all your cherished childhood memories distilled into a smell. Plum stood there with her eyes fluttering, a dumb smile on her face as she just breathed in the pure happiness.

Her axe slipped from her numb fingers, but Plum hardly seemed to mind. She was safe. She was happy. No need to fear. She was safe.

“Do you like my garden?”

“Yes,” Plum moaned, forgetting who she was answering but knowing that they were to be trusted. Then Plum blinked her eyes open and blushed. “Um, sorry. It’s just so nice… I kind of zoned out.”

The cloaked woman giggled with a divine voice. “I take that to be a compliment.”

Now that she was only feet away Plum could see that her cloak was a verdant green. There were patches of color, as flowers had somehow been woven into it. In fact, as Plum stepped closer she saw that the cloak was actually made from grass and moss weaved together expertly. The woman stood, and even with her shorter, Dwarven height Plum had to crane her neck to stare up at her.

The trusted stranger lowered her hood, revealing a deeply beautiful face. Plum hissed in the flower-scented air, her heart racing as she saw her beauty.

“My name is Morea. What is your name?”

“Puh- Plum.”

Morea smiled, and Plum nearly whimpered with joy. She was the loveliest woman that Plum had even seen. With her delicate features, and her piercing amber eyes, and her green skin. Morea shed off her cloak to reveal her naked, green body. Plum bit her lip and clenched her thighs, her pussy already slick with need.

“I am a dryad, a spirit of these woods. I would be more than happy to help you return to your friends.”

“Why?” Plum asked absently as she kept staring at Morea’s bountiful green tits. She wondered what it would be like to make love to such a perfect woman.

The smitten warrior didn’t noticed the pleased smile on Morea’s face, or the wicked gleam in her eyes. “If you wish to rest here you may. Sit. Enjoy my flowers.”

Plum breathed in the sweet scent of the flowers, and suddenly her armor became unbearably heavy. Her knees buckled and she fell down to the floor, yet her eyes never left Morea’s naked body. As she sat, though, the vivid colors of the flowers began to draw her attention away. Plum twisted around and gazed at the dazzling display of the garden. Flowers with wide petals swirling in geometric patterns. Flowers with drooping petals that twisted around each other.

Each was a unique breed of flower that was completely alien to Plum, and yet they all shared the same intoxicating scent. Or did they?

Plum crawled closer to a low hanging pink flower with triangular petals. She practically shoved her face up against it as she breathed in it’s smell. It was sweeter than the others. Like baked sweets. Plum licked her lips.

She turned and admired a regal blue flower that stood above the others. Plum had to sit up straight to reach it, but the scent was worth it. This one smelled of the sea. Salt and brine mixed with the rich scent of the other flowers.

Plum began crawling around the garden, smelling the flowers as each one offered new aromas and created different feelings within her. Everything seemed to melt away.

“Are you hungry?”

Plum pulled her face away from the bushes. She sat back on her knees and blinked slowly. Her mind felt numb.

“Whuh?”

“You’ve been admiring my flowers for some time. Are you hungry?”

Hadn’t she just sat down? The sun hadn’t moved above them.

And yet suddenly Plum felt starved. Almost like she’d been sitting here absently smelling the flowers for hours.

“I’m hungry,” Plum managed to say, her throat dry. Must be all the pollen in the air. Plum felt like the thick pollen was in her head.

“Then keep enjoying my garden. I will feed you.”

A sleepy smile spread on Plum’s face. “Okay.” She turned back to the flowers, but didn’t move. She simply sat there smiling and breathing in the scent. The flowers swayed back and forth in the breeze, dancing just for her. Plum didn’t feel the breeze, but she watched the flowers too raptly to care.

A finger placed itself against Plum’s lips, and her tongue lazily slipped out to lick. Taste exploded in her mind.

Plum’s eyes shot wide. Instantly the cobwebs vanished from her head as the rich taste set in. Plum, now awake, stared at Morea’s proffered finger, coated in a bit of golden syrup.

Plum licked her lips and shivered from the after taste. It was the tastiest thing that she’d ever tasted in her life. Slowly, Plum extended her tongue and took another experimental lick. She moaned, the taste overwhelming her once again. Before she knew it Plum was greedily sucking on Morea’s finger, lavishing it with her tongue to lap up every last drop.

She heard Morea giggling above her, and Plum felt happy as she suckled. Morea was so kind to her.

All too soon, though, the finger was licked bare. Morea pulled her hand away and the finger slipped out of Plum’s lips with a wet pop.

“Did you enjoy it?”

Plum was shivering and smacking her lips. “Yeeaahh,” she groaned. What was that? It tasted like syrup, but that felt like a disservice to the taste. It was exquisite, exceptional: no other taste could compare.

“What is it?”

Instead of answering, Morea stuck her finger back in front of Plum’s face. It was drenched in the same syrupy honey. Plum latched onto the finger before even a drop could spill. Her mind was reeling as she drank it down. Every gulp of syrup seemed to drip into her mind instead. Her head felt sticky and full. Her thoughts could barely move.

She half-opened her eyes, not knowing when she’d closed them. Somehow all of the colorful flowers were brighter now. Plum watched the flowers swaying back and forth, the colors leaving faint after images in their wake. The colors danced and swirled together in a mesmerizing display. Plum sucked on the dryad’s finger without a thought in her head, drooling as the dancing flowers performed for her.

She didn’t know how long she watched, but when Plum felt her thoughts struggling to return she realized that she was naked. She looked over to the side and saw her armor and clothes neatly stacked at the edge of the garden, along with her axe. Plum started to rise to go get her clothes, but Morea laid her hand on Plum’s shoulder and easily pushed her back down to her knees.

Plum offered no resistance. Morea was so wonderful, she knew what was best. Morea had created these exquisite flowers. And Morea made this divine syrup. Such a skilled woman was to be respected. If Morea decided she should be naked, then Plum would happily remain naked.

But her stomach was rumbling, and her throat was dry as a desert. Plum opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

“Mawww pweess.”

The dryad chuckled above her, the sound of dry Autumn leaves rustling through branches. “You like it that much?”

Plum nodded, drool trailing down her tongue. “Yuhh.”

“Then perhaps you’d like to see where it comes from.”

Plum nodded, tongue hanging out. But after a few seconds of nothing happening, she slowly drew her tongue back in and turned her head. She saw Morea lounging against the side of the oak tree with her legs spread wide. She was slowly running her finger along her pussy lips, and Plum found her mouth watering. Morea was dripping wet, except her cunt juices were a rich golden color against her light green skin. The thick juices dripped down below her ass, pooling on the ground beneath her.

Plum gulped, realizing what she’d been drinking. She crawled closer, like a skittish animal ready to run, but willing to trust. Morea simply watched her and smiled serenely. Cautiously, Plum crawled between Morea’s legs until her face was right up against that beautiful green cunt.

Morea lifted her finger, a trail of golden juice running between the fingertip and her clit. Instantly Plum popped the finger into her mouth, her eyes rolling back from the familiar, lovely taste. She gulped the syrup down, then sat there panting, struggling to think.

Something was wrong. She… she should be trying to find her friends. She had friends, didn’t she?

Plum shook her head, but her brain felt so soaked with nectar and sap and pollen. There was barely any room for her thoughts to move.

“I… I shouldn’t…”

The words broke Plum’s heart. But her instincts were telling her that this was wrong.

“You’re right, you shouldn’t.”

Plum gazed up at Morea with a shock in her eyes. Morea felt that this was wrong too? Suddenly Plum didn’t feel so crazy.

“You should never eat someone out without permission.” Morea’s amber eyes sparkled. “Isn’t that right, Plum?”

“Yes!” Plum grinned. It had been wrong. Plum had been doing something wrong. She’d almost been about to eat Morea out without permission.

But why did she feel worried about her friends?

“Would you like permission to eat me out?”

Plum forgot all about her friends as her mouth watered, her cunt dripping with need.

“Please, please, please!”

Morea giggled adorably. “You may eat me out to your heart’s content, Plum.”

Her conscience satisfied, Plum dove in. She ran her tongue up Morea’s pussy lips and groaned at the absolute perfection that she tasted. She’d only had a finger’s amount of the sap at a time, but now she had it gushing into her mouth. Plum drank it down. She felt the heavy, drugged sensation filling her mind and she didn’t care.

She needed to drink.

She wanted to drink.

She had to drink in Morea’s taste.

She had to let Morea in. No resistance.

Had to open her mouth and drink Morea in.

Had to open her mind and let Morea in.

Morea was moaning now, running her hand through Plum’s hair and pulling her in deeper.

Plum ate her out, fighting the urge to just lay there and let herself sleep. The sap wanted her to lose all thoughts and slip into a deep trance, but Plum had a more important mission. She had to thank Morea. Had to make her cum. Prove how grateful she was.

And so every lick made tremors of delight run through Plum’s mind, threatening to pull her down into a deep mindless sleep.

But every time Plum struggled through, forcing herself to take another lick.

It was a useless battle, but she fought on for Morea’s sake. Had to do anything she could for her.

“Such a good slave you are,” Morea exclaimed with delight.

Plum trembled at the praise and forced her tongue deeper into the dryad’s cunt.

“Yesss. So eager to please. You’re fighting the drug, aren’t you?”

Plum nodded and kept licking. She had to please. Had to fight the drug even as she drank it down.

“No one has ever- unghh- lasted this long. They always- ahh! Just give in. But you… mhmm… you can serve me… like none of them could…”

Yes, she would serve Morea. Plum ate her out with new purpose. Her brain was soaked thick with the numbing sap, but she didn’t need to think. Just had to serve.

“I’ve been… trapped here,” Morea moaned, “For so long… no one to play with…”

Morea clutched at Plum’s hair tight. Plum gasped with delight, then kissed at Morea’s clit.

“But you… you can withstand my nectar… serve me as my mindless slave…”

Plum worshipped the dryad’s cunt. Her words echoed in Plum’s empty mind. ‘Mindless slave.’

“You can bring- ohhh goddess yesss… You can bring… others to me…”

She could bring others to Morea.

“Drug them with… my pollen… addict them… to my sap…”

She could drug them. Addict them to Morea.

“Bring them to me… so they can serve…”

All should serve Morea.

Suddenly Plum felt her face pulled away from Morea’s cunt. She whimpered in protest, chin slick with golden sap. When she saw that it was Morea holding her up, though, she settled obediently. Morea’s expression was one of ecstasy and bliss, but filled with need. The dryad looked absolutely desperate.

“Plum, you- you’re amazing. Please, will you serve me?”

Her mouth felt sticky, but Plum forced herself to speak. “I will serve.”

Morea’s eyes twinkled with happiness.

Plum’s heart raced. Even without a thought in her head, she knew she wanted to make this beautiful woman as happy as possible. “I will serve,” she said again. “I will bring others to you. Drug them with your pollen. Addict them to your sap. Bring them so they may serve you.”

Each word made Morea tear up, grinning with relief.

“You heard me,” she said, stroking Plum’s cheek. “Usually mortal girls just sink into trance. They don’t remember me.”

Plum felt the heavy drug trying to make her forget. Already Morea’s words were dissolving away, as if they were sculpted from syrup. But Plum was stronger than that.

She clenched her fists and fought with all her Dwarven pride. She forced the words back together, and strengthened them like steel. Morea’s commands, her wishes, fixed themselves in Plum’s mind. She would serve Morea. She would bring her others. She would drug them. Addict them. Show them how wonderful it was to serve. Because it truly was wonderful to serve Morea.

“I won’t… ever forget.” It was harder to make words that weren’t Morea’s, but Plum managed.

A tear slipped down Morea’s cheek, even as she kept smiling. “My curse has always been that I cannot leave this place. Every few years someone from your world will stumble upon me, and I can entrance them to pleasure me. But the curse only allows me to keep my guests for no more than an hour, and then I must release them. I always hope that they might return, that they would want more, but my taste is too powerful. They forget, or think me nothing but a dream. And so every one of my lovers leaves me, never able to remember.” Morea sniffed. “I’ve been so lonely.”

Plum reached up and stroked Morea’s hand. Her eyes still stared with mindless wonder up at her green mistress. “Plum won’t… forget. Plum will always serve my… my mistress.”

Morea bent down and kissed her, and the entranced Plum moaned happily into the kiss.

Morea whispered in her ear. “Will you bring others to me, then, so that I might know their love?”

“Yes… Mistress…”

“I cannot leave this place, but my flowers can survive if you carry them.”

“Yes… Mistress… Plum will… carry flowers…”

Morea leaned back against her tree, releasing Plum. Plum dutifully dropped to all fours and dove back for Morea’s cunt, eating her out with undying adoration.

“You will care for my flowers, and they will entrance others to follow you. You shall be my champion. My emissary.” She stroked Plum’s hair lovingly. “I shall make you a beautiful garden.”

As Plum worshipped the cunt before her, she felt vines slithering up her arms and legs. Plum glanced back, empty eyes watching as the plants around her came to life. The flowers were marching, crawling on their roots out of the ground and over to her. She felt them wrapping about her naked body, roots tying and twisting into place as they bound themselves to her. She was being dressed in plants and leaves. Plum felt the magic in the plants as they hardened, creating new beautiful armor molded to her body.

“Stand,” Morea commanded, and Plum did. She stood up high, wearing boots made of hardened bark that was stronger than steel. The vegetative armor left her breasts bare and her pussy exposed, but Plum sensed that it would protect her. That it could grow and cover her skin from any attack. But more than that, she sensed the flowers that now adorned her from every angle. The flowers bloomed, spraying golden pollen into the air. Plum was already entranced, but she remembered the sensation of breathing it in. Any who came close would be compelled to smell more.

Plum raised her arms and the colorful flowers stretched out on vines, grasping out into the air as they danced in a mesmerizing display. Anyone watching would feel themselves drawn in, the colors sapping their will with their seductive dance.

Morea clapped her hands and grinned with pride. “You will be my most beautiful garden, Plum. I’m sure you will find so many lovely people to bring back to me.”

“Yes Mistress,” Plum replied with a smile. “All should know the privilege of serving you.”

“Just one final touch.” Morea reached up into her hair and plucked a golden flower from the side of her head. Plum trembled as she beheld it’s glowing petals. It was the single most beautiful thing in creation. “This shall be a mark of my love for you, Plum. Will you wear it for me always?”

“Yes,” Plum promised. She bowed her head, and Morea tucked the golden flower behind her ear.

Plum felt the thin roots of the flower wriggling, wrapping around her ear to hold itself in place. Then they moved like tendrils into her ear.

There was a little discomfort, but Plum found it quickly turning into ecstasy as the golden flower her Mistress had gifted her with planted itself into her mind. She felt the flower drinking up her drugged thoughts. All of the flowers on her body lived off of her will and her pleasure. Plum knew the flowers could make it so she would never think again. That she could live in mindless bliss as she hunted down other women to bring to Morea.

Plum could not picture a more perfect life, even if she still had the ability to think.

“You’re perfect.”

Plum nodded, the flowers lining her arms shivering in delight at the compliment. “I am yours, Mistress.”

“I suppose I should tell you how to find your friends now.”

Her drugged mind conjured up images of Alice and the others following behind her, naked and drooling and wearing identical mindless expressions.

“Yes, Mistress. I shall bring them to you.” But then Plum frowned as a thought struck her. She knew she shouldn’t have a thought in her head, and yet she couldn’t fight it. “Actually… Mistress, may I ask something?”

Morea frowned. She sensed the resistance in Plum’s mind. How was it possible that she could still think?

“Wh-what is it, slave?” The dryad clutched her hands together. Would Plum break free? Would she run off and abandon her? Would she be trapped alone again?

Instead, Plum smiled. “Before I get my friends, may I eat you out more?”

Morea blinked in surprise. “You… want to eat me out?”

The Dwarven woman nodded enthusiastically. She felt the roots in her head drinking, but they seemed to be soaking up Morea’s drug. Plum felt herself waking up, her thoughts returning to her as she gazed down at herself in wonder. She cupped a blue flower strapped to her wrist, petting it affectionately.

“Fuck… I look so beautiful like this.”

It was impossible, Morea thought as she watched Plum break her spell. “You’re not mindless?”

Plum looked up at her and giggled. “Nope. I mean, you had me deep in trance. And I wanna go back there. It feels sooo good not to think. But I wanted to thank you for all of this.”

Morea watched in wonder as Plum dropped down to one knee, bowing before her as if she were a queen.

“I want to serve you, Morea. You’re beautiful, and amazing. And I don’t want you to be lonely anymore. I sensed how kind you are, and I know you’ll be a good mistress to everyone. Especially my friends.”

Morea found tears in her eyes. “You truly want to serve me?”

Plum grinned up at her. “I do. I love how you’ve changed me. This new me feels wonderful.”

With trembling fingers she reached out and caressed Plum’s chin. “I thought I broke your will.”

“Maybe other girls would have broken, but I’m stronger than that.” Plum thumped her chest proudly. “I didn’t let the drug take me completely. I held onto your words. They were so beautiful, I couldn’t bear to have them taken away. So you didn’t break my will, you simply forged it into something new. I am now dedicated to you forever and ever, Mistress Morea.”

Morea found herself laughing. “I never expected to find such a fun slave.”

Plum beamed up at her. “And I never thought I’d find such a wonderful mistress. Now, can I make you cum?”

“Yes you may,” Morea purred, settling back against her tree. “But I want to see you drop into trance as you do.”

“I was hoping you’d say that.” Plum laid down before her Mistress and began to lovingly lick at her pussy again. She drank down her juices, and let them wipe away her mind once again. Plum had sworn herself to Morea, and so that new core of her personality could never be taken away. She was Morea’s now and forever, and she would serve her gratefully. No matter how brainwashed she became, Plum would always hold fast to her new creed.

And so Morea watched with pride as Plum ate her out, her eyes clouding over and her mind draining away, and she let the pleasure build into a wonderful orgasm for herself. She finally found the perfect lover. A woman who would never forget her. A slave who would always serve her. Someone who truly cared and wanted to make her happy.

Morea’s orgasmic cries echoed through the forest as her new mindless slave served her well.