The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. If you are not at least 18 years of age (or the age of consent for your area), or if you object to sexual situations, you should stop reading this now.

Any similarity to actual persons living or dead is completely by accident and unintentional.

The author (me) retains all rights to this work and while you can save it to your own computer you cannot post it anyplace but MCStories. It also cannot be used as an advertisement to make money without the author’s signed consent.

A/N: This is my first story.

Driving Tess

By Atama

I have always loved to drive. I’m forced to travel a lot for my job, but can almost always get away with driving to my destination. Not only is it cheaper for my employer, but I also get to drive. Ever since I got my first car when I was 16, I’ve loved the open road, driving somewhere in the back of beyond, nothing for miles except myself my car and the road. The rumble of the engine, the feeling of the car running over the weathered asphalt, it can be very hypnotic. I guess I’m a stereotypical American citizen that way. What can I say? I just love my car. Maybe that’s not so unusual. Most people would like my car since it’s a black 1965 Thunderbird Covertible. I know Tess does.

I met Tess in L.A. while on a business trip. She had some Mediterranean blood in her, and like uncountable other young and beautiful girls in that city, she was a struggling actress fresh out of drama class. Unlike other young and beautiful girls in that city she could act. She was also intelligent. It’s almost clichéd by this time, but she’s a more than competent computer programmer. She knows all the programming languages: Perl, HTML, Java, C++, visual basic, you name it. Freelance programming was how she supported herself while she auditioned. She was a geek in high school you see, one of those supposed late bloomers. On the chubby side, too busy to take care of her looks, more focused on her activities than her popularity. I know, I’ve seen the pictures.

While studying programming and acting, Tess blossomed in college. By the time she was 21, she was bored with programming, and moved out to L.A. to become an actress. I met her when I caught her examining my car after leaving my client’s office. There I was, dressed in a black suit on my last night in L.A. when I come across this girl leaning over the door of my car looking at the set up. She was wearing this tight little black skirt that hugged her in all the right places. Naturally I kept my eyes on her ass while I put my hand on her shoulder.

I’d never seen such a guilty on look on someone’s face. I hardly noticed that look though, because the face itself captivated me. It was framed by long wavy black hair, face a near perfect oval, somewhat dusky skin, and full kissable lips. She looked up at me, her mouth parted slightly, breathing deeply, her mysterious brown eyes staring into mine. Before I forget, I should probably mention her breasts—a very full 34C and looking just right on her tall frame.

To make a long story short, she wasn’t that impressed by me. I prevailed upon her to give me a chance to show her that my car wasn’t compensation. That was 2 years ago, and we’ve never looked back. I discovered something a year and a half ago about Tess. She likes losing control but she just can’t bring herself to do it and so she needs me to do it for her. Luckily I have ways to do just that.

* * *

Tess and I were on vacation. Most of my relatives all live along the border with Mexico and I hadn’t visited them in a while. We were heading south along the Kansas turnpike. A road almost completely empty except for the fast food franchises that dot the side of the road every 25 miles or so. Being late July it was very hot, and Tess was using me as a pillow while I drove. I can’t complain as it makes me feel protective and proud at the same time. She was drowsy, but not quite asleep as she was making little contented noises every so often while snuggling a little closer.

I had the radio on and was enjoying the drive with my beautiful girlfriend when I noticed that the temperature needle was far into the red. I started to slow down but even as I did, I saw the first telltale wisps of steam coming from the hood. Normally, my T-bird’s reliable and I always take it upon myself to keep it in excellent condition but we had been driving all day and it must have been almost a hundred degrees outside and accidents do happen.

“Dammit,” I muttered.

“Hmmm?” Tess asked drowsily, brown eyes still a little sleep glazed. “Hmmm... ah... what’s up?”

“Engine’s overheating,” I replied. Tess managed to sit up, straightening her low cut tank top, as I pulled to a stop on the side of the road. Hopefully I had stopped before too much damage had been done.

“We gonna be okay?” she asked. Her voice was a little lower than you’d expect with her looks, more naturally sultry than anything else.

“Yeah, but let me take a look.”

I always keep a few spare parts as well as odds and ends in the trunk in case of emergencies and I had no doubt that we would be able to make it to town that night. However it was already sunset and I didn’t relish the idea of having to work on the car in the dark.

I got out of the car and walked over to the hood. Lifting it up, I was grimly relieved to not be greeted by a cloud of super-heated steam. There didn’t seem to be anything wrong with it at first glance and for now I would just have to let the engine cool off before adding some water.

As I was standing there, looking at the engine, I felt Tess press her boobs against my back and look over my shoulder. Her hands were around my waist as she playfully kissed my ear.

“Verdict?”

“Looks like we might be here a while, I need to let the engine cool oooooaaahh...” I trailed off because Tess had just moved her hands down from their previous position to play with the zipper of my jeans.

“Then we should let go for a while,” she said with a grin.

I smiled. Twisting around, I put my hands around her waist and looked into her eyes while breathing a little bit more loudly than normal. Tess slowly relaxed, her hands falling to her sides, and her breathing deepened to match my own. Even as I stared into them, the pupil’s of her eyes constricted, shutting out all the light they possibly good, leaving them adrift in a dark sea. We stood there like that, breathing a little deeper each time and I watched her breasts rise and fall. Finally she spoke.

“Floating,” she said softly, breathily.

“Tess, recite all the instructions you have for this level. As you say them, I will repeat them and they will become true.”

“I am calm... and relaxed...”

“You are calm and relaxed.”

“I can... only hear... your voice...” This was said almost a little curiously. As if she believed it utterly, but wasn’t sure why.

“You can only hear my voice.”

“You... never... hurt... me,” she whispered. The curious tone was still there, but it was becoming subsumed in the tone that spoke of quiet acceptance.

“I have never hurt you.”

She stood there breathing for a few seconds longer. I could see her eyes totally glazed over as she spoke. I ran one of my hands through her long black curls, gently caressing.

“Your word... is... law...”

“My word is law.”

“I... am... receptive...” she breathed.

“You are receptive,” I finished.

Simple, now. In the beginning it had taken almost an hour to get her even into a light trance. Did I mention that I’ve studied hypnosis since I was 15?

“You will tell me what you want,” I said.

“Want... to be... new...” Tess replied.

That was one I hadn’t heard in a while. This was going to be fun.

“Tess, as I count down from five, I want you to remember the feelings you had the first time you were with me.”

“Remember...”

“Five... I want you to remember the excitement, the anticipation. Four... I want you to remember what it’s like never to have been with anyone before.”

“Excitement... anticipation... never with... anyone...” Her brows furrowed a tiny bit as she struggled to comply.

“Three... Remember the feelings of innocence you had.”

“Innocence...” Her body language was changing, an unconscious shifting to emphasize her body’s assets.

“Two... The feeling of wonder you directed at the both of us.”

“Wonder... both of us...” Her voice was changing now, taking on a lighter, less suggestive tone. It was still sultry but unconsciously so.

“One... Remember the pure desires you felt.”

“Desires...” she said, and there was a trace of laughter in her voice.

“I want these memories to become real again.”

“Real...”

“But just for a little while.”

“Little while...”

“When I say the word awake, three times, you will take our words to heart and act on them.”

“Three times, act on them,” she agreed.

“Awake... Awake...”

I was going to love this as much as she was.

“Wide Awake.”

We stood there, breathing synchronized and then Tess gave a little start and looked at me again. Her eyes widened for a just a moment. I ran both my hands through her hair as I leaned in and we shared a gentle kiss.

I could feel the difference already with her kiss being just a touch to hesitant here, a little too eager there. It had become the kiss of someone who had plenty of desire but no much experience. There was something about the open and eager quality of it that was alluring and innocent all at once. She pulled away from the kiss, and she smiled a little uncertainly at me. She looked so damn sexy, but was almost completely unaware of it.

Slamming the hood of the car down behind me, I pulled her around and she sat on the hood of my car. She took my hand and hesitantly placed it high on one of her long deeply tanned legs. I slid it up her thigh slowly, slipping it under her shorts as I leaned in to kiss her again. This time I played with her tongue a little as I placed my other hand on her left breast, just above her heart, rubbing my hand in little circles as I moved closer to the nipple. She was breathing more heavily now, giving me a nervous but still very eager look when we finally broke away from each other. I left my hand where they were and I have to admit I was breathing a little more raggedly myself.

I spotted a building not too far off, looked like an old barn. Pulled her off the hood I pointed it out to her. Tess looked so embarrassed and red-faced when I mentioned it (which was adorable), but she ended up nearly dragging me towards it. I pulled open the door and she giggled as we made our way inside. It was still light enough to see, and she pulled me down onto an old blanket amidst the piles of hay.

I placed my hands on her stomach, moving them slowly up her belly and slowly sliding off her tank top and unclasping her bra. As I pulled shirt and bra over her breasts, I leaned down and kissed the valley between them, moving my mouth along their curve and gently kissing first one nipple then the other. She was panting harder now and I could see her squirming when I finally pulled off her shirt. I moved over her, pressing my lips to hers, one hand playing with her breast and she moaned just a little. I could see that she was even more embarrassed than before but I didn’t think that would stop her. As soon as I came up for air, her hands reached up, ripping off my shirt.

I looked into her eyes as she ran her hands along my chest, panting her sweat-damp hair plastered to her face and shoulders. She looked happy and just the tiniest bit confused. While my hands teased her nipples, I began to kiss my way down to her shorts as she finished the job she had already started and removed my jeans. Even as she slid her hands inside my boxers, I had pulled off her shorts and was gently removing her underwear with my teeth.

Moaning she pushed me back into a sitting position and slid onto me. She started grinding against me, gently at first but with increasing urgency. She had a wild and fevered look in her eyes as she crushed her mouth into mine, making sounds of increasing frustration against it. I hardly needed encouragement by this point as my hands took a firm hold on her ass and I pulled her even closer, impaling her even more deeply on my manhood. God, she was tight even after all this time.

I fell back, letting her straddle me as my hands helped her grind ever harder. Her hands were digging into my shoulders as she moaned but with each moment her frustration increased. I had been able to hold it back for a while but I was fast approaching the point where even my will would have to give way. Turning the tables on her, I twisted around until I was over her, my hands holding her wrists down. She got a truly wild look in her eyes then as she bucked her hips, making passionate and primal sounds that might have been my name.

I loosed her wrists for a moment and she grabbed my shoulders again, nails digging into my back even as her legs wrapped around me. I couldn’t hold it anymore. I was about to release when through the intensity of what I was feeling, even drenched with sweat, I finally remembered that I had to give her the command.

“Let go,” I managed, panting, an instant before I released inside her.

Her response was a scream of relief and ecstasy before she went limp under me, panting, her beautiful dark skin covered in a sheen of sweat eyes wide with wonder before she slowly resumed coherent thought.

I rolled off her to recline next to her. Looking at her, my eyes hungrily devouring her, I pulled her close to me and held her. She sighed happily, giggling a bit, with eyes closed in pleasure before she looked up at me again.

“Thanks,” she said with a grateful smile. I kissed her gently; romance this time, not passion.

Tess had always had a problem with letting go, had infact, been a virgin when I met her and it had made our first night awkward because I hadn’t realized it until I was already inside of her. Ever since then I had always tried to go at her pace and together we had ended up making her into an excellent lover. Whenever I’ve had to do this with girls in the past, I’ve always gotten bored. I am never bored with Tess, maybe its love.

“We should probably make sure the car’s okay,” I said after a time. Tess sighed, but nodded and we started dressing again.

“Can I keep the blanket?” she asked with a grin.

“You ripped my shirt,” I laughed. “I might need something to cover up later, so bring it along.”

What I found out about Tess is that she’s always loved hypnosis as much as I have. But while I’ve always wanted to be the hypnotist, she’s always wanted to be the subject. With her eager consent, I had used hypnosis as a big part of getting over the intimacy hurdles she had set up for herself. It had taken time but after over a year I could make her fall into a very deep trance just by focusing on her eyes and breathing. It never worked unless she was willing, but she was almost always willing. We hadn’t done it in a while, but she’s periodically wanted to relive our first night. To feel like this is the first time with me because she feels a little regretful that our first time wasn’t all it could have been.

We had taken long enough that when we got back to the car the engine was cool enough so that I could add the extra water and make it to the next town. I’d just have to run it a little more slowly until then.

So we drove off, Tess resuming her abuse of my shoulder as a pillow, the radio playing softly, and me doing what I love most, driving, with the woman I love most.

A lonely car on a lonely road, containing two people who were anything but lonely.

The End