The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I don’t want to write any more Debbie does DECA stories right now, so I thought I try another idea I had. I believe my idea is broad enough where I can continue writing on it as long as I want and not get too repetitive. This chapter is about an out-of-body experience, and I plan to add an interesting wrinkle next chapter. I have never had an OOB experience so my description my be offbase, but hey that’s artistic licence. As always I would appreciate any comments or suggestions on the story.

REV

Disclaimer: All events and characters in this story are fictitious. The author considers this material his original work. and maintains all rights to this story, transmitted by any methods, known or unknown. ;—)

Dream Walker

Chapter 1

Written by REV

Chad got to his apartment at 2:30 in the afternoon, how he hated having to be at work at 5 in the morning. He had spent the entire day unloading trucks at the warehouse. He made his way through the living room into the bedroom, shedding his clothes as he walked. He reached his warm waterbed not a second too soon, as he crawled in and fell fast asleep.

He awoke feeling great, better than he had felt in a long time. Chad made his way to the kitchen to get a drink of orange juice. When he reached the refrigerator, he was startled that when he tried to open the door, his hand had passed through it.

Chad made his way back to the bedroom, only to see himself asleep in the bed. Looking at his clock, Chad saw that it was only 2:45. He told himself that this must just be a dream, this could not really be happening.

Chad though to himself, if this is a dream I might as well make the most of it. Chad made his way back into the living room and walked through the front door. Once outside, he started walking down the street towards the center of town. Chad found it rather humorous that no one seemed to notice him walking naked down the street.

As he walked he noticed that the sidewalk was moving away from him, he was flying. He needed only to think which way he wanted to go and his body would go in that direction.

Chad was flying around over town, when in the distance he saw his old high school and had a brainstorm.

Chad was there in a matter of seconds, and headed straight for the gym. He walked through the and into the girls lockeroom, where he always wished he could have spied into when he went there.

He made it into the lockeroom, just as the gym class got there. The class was made up of about 30 girls, each taking off their gym uniforms in front of the lockers. Chad watched as each one stripped and headed for the showers.

Chad followed the girls into the shower, he was bombarded by the image of steam and water glistening off of young flesh as he walked through thee showers. Chad felt his erection growing as he walked around each girl admiring their body. Then towards the back he noticed her.

She had long blond hair that went half way down her back and green eyes that seemed to stare back at him. Her body was unbelievable, she belonged in Playboy instead of in high school. Her body was like a piece of artwork with every line and curve perfect.

Chad was suffering, as he watched this girl wash every part of her body. He longed to touch her, but when he tried his hand passed through her. He could not even masturbate, because he could not even touch himself, he had no substance.

Every part of her body called out to him, oh how he wished he could touch her. Her tits were firm and taut with a nipple poking out of each one, fulling erect from the splashing water. Small clusters of soap suds slowly slid down her curves, and finally down her long shapely legs. Her bush was a little darker than her hair, and neatly trim, her slit was totally visible to Chad.

Chad thought he was going to die, when he watched her soap up her pussy. Her slender fingers slid down her stomach and between her legs. She rubbed through her pubic hair, bringing the soap to a lather, then she moved to her pussy. She slid her fingers all around her mound, giving it a good cleaning, and Chad had an excellent view.

Once done, she gave herself a finial rinse off and made her way out of the shower, with Chad not far behind her. Chad watched her dry off and get dressed. By the time she had finished dressing, the bell had rung. It was the last class of the day so the girl headed to her car in the parking lot. Chad tagged along, as she left school grounds.

It was about fifteen minute, before she stopped, pulling into a driveway. This must be where she lives, Chad thought to himself.

She made her way to the side door and let herself in. Chad followed her as she walked to her room, and watched as she put her books on the dresser. When there was a knock on the door, she turned and ran down the hallway.

Chad caught back up with her, when she was opening the door. The guy on the other side stepped in and grabbed the girl, pulling her towards him. They came together in a kiss.

When the kiss broke the guy said, “God, Christy, I’ve missed you.”

Christy throwing her arms onto his shoulders, “Well, Dan, you know how my mother feel about you.”

Dan let out a slight snicker and scooped Christy up in his arms. Dan carried her into the livingroom and dumped her onto the couch. Dan dropped to his knees and slid off Christy’s shorts and panties.

Christy spread her legs in front of Dan, and he started to knead her pussy mound with his fingers. As he worked his fingers, geting her pussy wet, Christy was working her shirt up over her head, freeing her tits. Dan’s fingers were now coated with Christy’s juices, and he worked his index finger inside of her. Christy began moaning as Dan began licking her clit. Cristy began fondling her tits, bringing each one up to where she flicked each nipple with her tongue.

Chad was pacing the floor while he watched, not knowing what to think. Half of him was incredible turned on, but the other half was totally frustrated that he couldn’t do anything about it.

Dan had stood up in front of Christy, she leaned forward and began to work on his belt while rubbing his hardon though his jeans. The belt gave way, and Christy unbuttoned the jeans and let them fall. Christy could clearly see the outline of Dan’s cock through the thin material of his underwear. Christy ran her face against the fabric, letting her warm breath permeate through.

With a quick yank, Christy had the underwear down around Dan’s knees, and his cock pulsating in front of her. She covered his cock with kisses and licks of her tongue. Then she slid his entire length into her mouth. She worked her mouth back and forth along his cock, while using her tongue on the underside of his shaft.

Dan pushed Christy’s head off of his cock, and grabbed her knees. He pushed her knees back and he got back down on his knees. While holding up Christy’s knees, Dan shoved his entire cock into her pussy. Christy screamed as Dan entered her, and she began to buck wildly against him. Dan was trying to keep up with Christy’s pace, trying to match her thrust for thrust. Christy’s screams and moans echoed in Chad’s mind and Dan shot his load deep inside of her.

Dan fell on top of Christy, and began to kiss her nipples. Christy looked at the clock on the wall and said, “Shit, It’s after five, my mother could be home in minute.”

They each quickly got dressed, and Christy walked Dan to the door. “I’ll meet you at McDonald’s at eight”, Christy said and kissed Dan good-bye.

Chad figured that the excitement was over and decided to head back home. He spent over an hour getting home, taking time to enjoy his dream. He even laid down on the sidewalk, to see which women weren’t wearing underwear.

When Chad got home it was seven, and he was still asleep in his bed. He laid down in the same position his body, hoping it would end the dream.

Chad shoot up out of bed, when he felt the wet spot beneath him. His cum was smeared all between him and the sheets. He crawled out of bed and took the sheets off, using them to wipe the cum off of his body. He put them with the rest of his clothes to be washed and threw another set on the bed.

By this time, the light lunch he had was catching up with him. He decided to go out and get something to eat, so he got dressed and went out to his car.

While driving towards ‘Restaurant Row’ the McDonald’s sign caught his attention. Chad thought, why not it was only a dream.

Chad walked in, and after waiting a few minutes there was an open register. He gave the cashier his order, and had to wait for his food because they were temporally out of fries.

He took his tray and walked towards the dining area. As he turned the corner, he froze, as he saw Dan and Christy not more than ten feet away.

Chad snapped out of this trance when he noticed almost everyone was now staring at him. He managed to make it to a vacant table, within ear shot of Dan and Christy’s booth. As Chad ate, he did his best to eavesdrop on their conversation. The only information he got though was a conformation of their names. It was then that Chad relized that he had not been dreaming but was there.