The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Dream State

Version: $Revision: 1.10 $ $Date: 2004/07/28 11:34:34 $

Copyright

This work is copyright © 2000-2004 with all rights reserved by its author. The author specifically states that this work may be redistributed, without charge, as long as it is published with the same the story name (“Dream State”), author (“JimC”), and that the story is distributed in its entirety, including the disclaimer and all chapters. You may also modify this story by partitioning this into multiple parts, as long as this disclaimer is included on each part. I specifically do NOT permit this story to be published on any site that charges any mandatory membership fees.

The web sites StoriesOnline (http://storiesonline.net) and ASSTR (http://asstr.org) have explicit permission to archive this story.

The following is a work of fiction (actually, “FANTASY”). Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and rather far fetched, if you ask me.

This is a story that describes some sexually explicit situations in a fictional (remember fiction?) setting. The target audience is adults (people over the age of eighteen) with broad minds. This audience is getting harder and harder to find each year.

Final disclaimer—I doubt that any of the people would act in the way described herein, or even if things described herein are even possible. This is just fantasy, and should be treated as such. This fantasy takes place in the mid 1970s to late 1980s, without any fear from AIDS or any other sexually transmitted diseases, so don’t try this at home.

Chapter 3—“A Match Made in the Heavens”

It was a few months after my awakening that I was finally allowed to check out.

First, I had been debriefed by the shrinks, who wanted to know what I had remembered. They had been prepared for some amnesia to be present, but unknown to them, my mind had been exercising quite a bit since I came to within my own head.

I wondered quite a lot about my “out of body” experiences during the time that I was in the coma. I was hesitant to tell any of the shrinks about them, and Mary never said anything to anybody (or even myself, while I was in the hospital).

I had decided that it may have been some hallucinatory dream during the coma, and I didn’t worry about it too much.

It took some time to satisfy the shrinks that I was mostly normal, but I think I succeeded in pulling it off.

In addition to the shrinks, there was the physical therapy. Spending a dozen years in bed causes muscles to atrophy. Although my muscles complained a lot at first, it felt good to be up and about, even though my body was no longer in the prime shape it had been when I was in the service. I was lucky in that the staff at the hospital I was at had dealt with many comatose patients in the past, and had provided well for me while I had been out, with regular massages and body stretches.

Still, it galled me that it took so long to just get back into a condition where I could walk, throw a ball, and do hundreds of other activities that most people take for granted.

Mary had kept her promise to herself by visiting me every day, introducing herself as somebody that had met me while I was in my coma. I understood her guilt that was the basis for her visiting, and decided to let her tell me about how she really met me on her own terms. Meanwhile doctors and nurses poked, prodded, ran tests, and help me undergo my rather intense (for me, anyway!) exercise regimen.

I was no longer on active duty, my “tour” having long been up. I felt a bit of a loss, since I had wanted the service to be my career; what was I going to do?

Some bureaucrats decided that despite the fact that I wasn’t technically disabled, I got put on a seventy-five percent disability. (Apparently, things have changed nowadays, and this sort of “bonus” is notable only in its rareness.) Somehow, I also got bumped up a couple of pay grades and cost of living increases. All that, along with a disability pension, back dated to the time I was first in the coma, meant that I had a nice nest egg in my savings account. All told, I saw that I could live pretty comfortably.

Eventually, the doctors had to admit that they couldn’t keep me any longer, and the big day finally came for my discharge. When that day arrived, Mary appeared in my room. I had asked her to purchase me a new set of clothes, and she had them with her. Up until this time, I had been wearing hospital gowns during my coma, and the base supplied me with fatigues and sweat suits since I woke up. I knew that I’d have to learn to live in civvies again once I left the hospital, and I could tell by what others were wearing that my tastes in clothing was a bit too “retro” for current fashion sensibilities.

Mary put me into a wheelchair and escorted me out of the hospital along with a pretty Nurse LeBlanc (Camille), who was one of the nurses that had taken care of me while I was in my coma. I thanked her for everything, and when I got to Mary’s car, I felt a little sad leaving the hospital. After all, I had spent a dozen years of my life there.

After saying my good-byes to Ms. LeBlanc (who surprised me by kissing me good bye), I got into Mary’s car. I had an odd feeling when I sat down in her car; it was the same seat that I had “ridden” in with Mary on one of my first journeys outside the hospital in my mind.

Mary first took me to the bank where she worked to open up a new account where my disability “checks” would be electronically sent. She expedited my application for a credit card (Visa), and handed me something called an ATM card.

For my PIN number, I first thought of using the first two and last two digits of my ASN (Army Serial Number, that number you are supposed to give your captors when you are a prisoner). Mary suggested that this number might be “guessed” by somebody familiar with me—an apparently common problem with people picking PIN numbers, due to my unfamiliarity with the concept, I accepted Mary’s advice.

Despite the fact that I was good with numbers, however, I didn’t want a computer to pick out a random number, so I settled on “0618,” which happened to be the date on the newspaper the first time I knew the date while I was in my coma; I figured that this would be a difficult thing for anybody but me to know.

After my financial situation was all set up, Mary spent the day with me picking up some more clothes, and even helped me pick out a small apartment. It turned out later that my apartment was not too far from where Mary lived, herself.

It was now late afternoon, and the two of us celebrated my freedom with a picnic lunch at a nearby park. It was a Friday, and Mary had taken the day off from her banking job as a vacation day.

I had a few things I wanted to tell Mary, and I could tell that she had wanted to tell me some things as well. The day was wonderful (you don’t know how wonderful it is to smell fresh air—even in California—when you’ve been in a hospital for over a decade!), the sun was warm.

Mary had some fried chicken in her car’s trunk that she had made the night before in anticipation of my being let out. We spread out a blanket in the middle of an empty park (most people being at work), and I laid down on the blanket, enjoying the warm sun on my face.

I didn’t have to look at Mary to know that she was desperately trying to figure out how to say what she had to say.

Finally, she steeled herself and took a deep breath.

“Jim,” she began. “I don’t know how much they told you in the hospital. There’s something you need to know...”

I cut her off.

“Mary, Mary. Believe me, I already know. You were driving on the base at night, looking at a crescent moon behind the clouds, when you hit me. You didn’t even know at the time that it was a person that you hit. Am I correct?”

She looked at me, shocked. “I’ve never told ANYBODY that I was looking at the moon that night... not even the MPs...”

“I wasn’t paying attention that night, either. I was looking at the stars, myself. I didn’t realize that I had wandered into the middle of the road.”

“How did you know what I was doing at the time?” she asked.

It was my turn to take a deep breath. “Mary, somehow, we managed to connect.”

She looked at me funny.

“What I mean is, somehow, I was able to see you... back when you were in my room wearing a Lieutenant’s dress uniform. I saw you visit me, once telling me about your job at a restaurant, telling me about a new job at Burdine’s.”

Her look turned to shock.

“I even remember talking to you in your dreams. Telling you that I could never be mad at you, and that I love you...”

“This cannot be happening,” she cried.

“I even remember you telling me that I wasn’t trying to wake up any more, that I was taking a turn for the worse, and that you wanted me to TRY to wake up.”

She bent over me, and hugged me tight.

“Then I wasn’t just dreaming all that?” she asked.

“No, Mary. Well, you were dreaming, but we were both dreaming it. At the same time. We were communicating!”

“How is that possible?” Mary asked.

“I don’t really know. It was very weird back then. Hell, it’s still weird! My mind may have been playing tricks on me, but I knew what you looked like before I woke up. I knew who you were. I knew that you kept visiting me, and I knew that you felt very guilty about causing my condition.”

Mary’s tears were freely flowing right now.

I continued, “I wanted to let you know that I never blamed you for that. It was partly my own fault, and what has been done is done.”

Mary continued to hug me.

“Somehow, we connected,” I said. “Maybe it was when I was looking at the stars and you were looking at the moon. I don’t know. Maybe it is a match made in the heavens...!”

She giggled while continuing to hug me, her tears lessening. I could get very used to her hugs, believe me.

“Listen, Mary. My apartment is pretty crude right now, I mean, I just moved in today. Could we go out to dinner tonight? I’ve been eating hospital food since... well, even before I woke up! Your chicken is great... but I’d like to go to a restaurant tonight. With you.”

She pulled up and looked at me. “Really?”

“Really. There’s this place, I know. A little Mexican restaurant called Bodega. Ever hear of it?”

“Oh, Jim! That restaurant closed five years ago!” she cried.

I sighed. Those missing twelve years were going to take some getting used to.

“Well, Mary. Do you know any other nice place to eat?”

She looked thoughtful. I could tell she wasn’t sure what my budget was and didn’t want to embarrass me.

“How about Peter’s? They do a good seafood business here.”

“Sounds nice. Am I dressed alright for that place?”

“Sure thing, buster. Of course, I’ll have to put on something a bit nicer...”

I looked at her. She was wearing a light tan top with a darker tan skirt. I remembered seeing her in a similar light/dark combination in blue.

I grinned mischievously. “How about that light blue blouse with the dark blue skirt?” I asked.

She looked at me. “Oh, I haven’t worn that in years...” and stopped herself. “You really do think you actually saw me, don’t you?”

I nodded. “Yes, but please don’t go telling the shrinks about it, or they’ll have me for another six months of tests and stuff.”

“I wouldn’t do that. I think I can find a nice outfit for tonight,” she replied.

I grinned at her, and then held her arms to her sides. “Oh, Mary... I just noticed, you got a teeny piece of chicken on your chin...”

She struggled to free a hand to wipe her face clean. “Where?” she demanded.

“I’ll get it for you,” I said, and gave her a tiny kiss on her chin. She moaned in response. She moved her face and we ended up kissing on the lips.

It was a wonderful and memorable afternoon.

* * *

Mary drove me to her house, and offered me a light beer while she changed into her outfit for the evening.

I don’t drink much—haven’t actually in over ten years—but accepted the beer anyway. I grimaced at the initial sip, but quickly got used to the taste.

Her place was immaculate, as always. It was just as I had remembered it in my dreams.

About fifteen minutes later, she emerged from her bedroom. She looked absolutely gorgeous, dressed in a knee-length dress with a pastel-colored floral print. The color matched my light blue pastel shirt (I had gotten used to seeing pastels on people, it being called the “Miami Vice” look after a television show).

“Wow! We make the perfect couple!” I said.

She drove us to Peter’s, which was on the waterfront. It was packed, with a line waiting, but Mary simply walked in and we were seated immediately.

“Lovely to see you again, Mary. This must be the man you told me about. I’m Peter, and I’m your host for the evening,” said the person at the welcome table.

“Thank you, Peter. My name is Jim. Wait... are you THE Peter for which this place is named?” I asked.

“Yes. This little place is mine,” he grinned at us.

He led us to a little table, which was set off from most of the other tables in the room. There were two tall and slim candles lit at the table. It was a very romantic setting.

“Peter knows you,” I said to Mary after Peter had left.

“Yes. I worked here for a year or two as hostess.”

“That’s probably how you got reservations, then. I thought I heard somebody in the lobby say that there was an hour wait out there.”

“Yes. Peter’s an old friend. I had told him about you back when I was working here. When I called earlier today, I mentioned it was you that I was bringing in. He’s been wanting to meet you.”

“Why did he want to meet me?” I asked.

“Well, Peter has always seemed to like me. I mean, he’s married, and it wasn’t like we ever went out or anything. He knew how I’d visit you every day,” Mary explained.

“He seems like a very nice guy.”

We were making small talk. There weren’t any menus at the table. I glanced around. I noticed that this was the restaurant that I had come to when I was “visiting” with Mary oh so long ago.

A waiter approached our table. “Welcome to Peter’s,” he said. “It is my pleasure to be serving you tonight. Tonight’s specialties of the house are a salmon steak, and a tuna steak. Or, you can have your choice of any other fish we have, and we’ll make sure it will be the best seafood you’ve ever eaten, anywhere!”

I opted for the salmon steak; tuna steak sounded too much like the S-o-S they served in the enlisted men’s mess.

As promised, the meal was excellent.

* * *

After the meal, Mary and I took a walk around the outside of the restaurant where they had boats docked at a pier. We were walking hand in hand, enjoying the sea air and the wonderful atmosphere.

Mary looked up at the sky with a start. I followed her gaze, and noticed a crescent moon partially obscured by some wisps of cloud. The stars were out that evening, some of them twinkling behind another cloud.

“I think this has been the best night of my life,” I told her.

Mary sighed in pleasure in response.

* * *

We ended up at Mary’s place. Mary insisted that my place wasn’t ready yet for occupancy. There were no sheets on my bed, and the place really needed to be cleaned up.

I felt a bit awkward as we entered her apartment. She simply dimmed the living room light, and then twirled around back to me in a move that made her dress float out like a ballerina’s.

Next thing you know, she was in my arms, snuggling me and kissing my neck. I kissed her on her cheek in return.

After what seemed like hours (but was only a few minutes), she twirled away again, opened the door to her room, and disappeared.

I looked at her bedroom door. There wasn’t any sound coming from the room. Slowly, I walked towards the door. From the dim light in the living room, I could see that she was already in bed. I wondered how she managed that so quickly.

I was a bit concerned. I hadn’t had any girlfriends when I was in the army, so it had been almost fifteen years since I last “performed” before a live audience. Here I was, approaching my mid-thirties (now THAT took a bit of getting used to!), and I felt like a high school student on a prom date.

“Um, Mary?” I asked, quietly.

“Come HERE, Jim,” she said, menacingly. I looked at her, and I could see a tiny gleam in her eye in the shadows.

I undressed quickly, being very careful about making sure my clothes were neat—her house was so immaculate, I didn’t want to be the one to mess it up.

As I was folding my socks on top of my shoes, I felt her arm grab mine from the back.

“I want you here NOW!” she warned, and pulled me on top of her.

I kissed her again, and she purred in my arms. I felt like I was in heaven. Slowly, my courage arose (as well as another part of my body), and I moved my face to her breast.

Her breasts were just wonderful. They were large and perfectly round, with large aureole and nipples that were standing at attention. Grinning at her, I saluted her nipples in return, and began to suck on her left one.

She put her hands behind my head and pulled me closer. I breathed in her aroma, which consisted of a lovely perfume, a bit of sea air, and her arousal.

I pulled my head back up to hers. Her eyes were closed, but her lips were puckered in anticipation of another kiss from me. I didn’t disappoint her.

She reached down and found my steadfast tin soldier standing at attention. The feel of her fingers on the shaft made it strain ever harder.

She quickly tapped her fingers up and down the shaft, sending little jolts of pleasure through my body.

I decided to reciprocate, moving my hand down to her bush. It was downy soft. I probed a little more, and felt the entrance to her womb. I gently rubbed her outer labia, which sent shivers throughout her body.

I moved my head down to her right breast, and started teasing the nipple with my tongue. As I was doing that, I pushed my finger into her pussy a bit more, and her labia opened to reveal a warm, slick opening. I felt her nubbin hiding there and started to rub it in circles, as I continued to lick her nipple.

Mary was breathing heavier, and her fingers slowed down their rhythm on my cock. I moved my lips onto her nipple while still circling it with my tongue, and then started to suckle.

She started moaning. Her pussy was furnishing its own lubrication and it started to get quite slick.

Suddenly, Mary’s hand on my cock tightened a little. She started pulling it toward her pussy. Not willing to disobey a direct order, I shifted my position, removing my hand from her clit, which elicited a bit of a disappointed sigh. However, she pointed my bayonet toward the target, and I charged forward.

As I entered her, my whole body started to reverberate, as if it were in an electric shock. I pulled my tool out almost completely, and again pushed it toward her depths. Each thrust sent a shiver through her body, as well as mine. It was like no other time with any other woman.

My excitement continued to grow, and I plunged into her again and again. I wasn’t going to be able to last very long.

I pulled her body closer to mine, jamming her breasts between us. I could feel her hot nipples making circles on my chest as we rubbed together.

I was starting to pump faster now, her body seemed to be meeting mine on each thrust. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, and sucked on her.

Her moans had turned into choruses of “Yes! Yes!” as our bodies continued to thrust at one another. My dick finally achieved its release, as spurts of fluid entered her womb.

Miraculously, my dick didn’t soften. I continued to pump after having spent my load, and she started her “Yes! Yes!” yells again. Finally, after a couple of minutes, the shouts became incoherent as her orgasm started to rock her body.

I was still hard, even though I had already come. I looked at her and thought to myself, “I love you!”

“I love you, too!” Mary said, sleepily. It didn’t occur to me until later that I hadn’t actually said anything aloud to her before she answered me.

Despite the fact that I was still hard, I pulled out of her, and pushed her onto her side. We laid side by side in the spoon position, with my still-hard cock in the crack of her ass.

I reached around her and pulled her back closer to me, and started to play with her nipples. I continued to play with them until I fell asleep.

* * *

I felt fingers on my nipples, hands cupping my breasts, and enjoyed the way that we tingled at the touch. I’d never noticed how sensitive my nipples were. I was still in the throes of my orgasm from fifteen minutes before, and I felt completely filled.

I could feel my lover behind me, rubbing on my ass.

I began to think that something was amiss here... something was wrong.

I continued to rub my fingers on her nipples, and I enjoyed the feeling they gave me... continuous feelings of pleasure which continued to build and build, completely unlike the concentrated pleasure I felt earlier in my cock.

“I’m so in love with you, Jim,” I heard Mary call to me in my dream. It was about then that I realized that the fingers on my breasts that I was feeling were my own fingers on her breasts!

I brought my top hand off her nipple, and moved it up toward her lips. Greedily, she opened her mouth to suck my finger in her sleep. I felt the finger in my own mouth as I did it.

I was feeling Mary’s feelings! Had I somehow entered her brain again?

In my mind, I called out, “Mary?”

A sleepy voice answered in my mind, “Yes, lover?”

“You know that I love you.” I said this, almost as a command.

“I know that you love me, yes,” she replied.

“You know that you love me, don’t you?” I asked.

“Of course, I love you, silly!” she responded.

“Just checking,” I said, smiling to myself.

I moved my hand back to her breast, and enjoyed the sensations that I was arousing.

“Ummmmmmmmmmmm...” she said, enjoying the feeling.

My movements on her breasts started to slow down, we were both entering deep sleep.

“Breakfast... tomorrow?” I heard her ask me.

I thought of a punchline to a very old joke. “Well, I guess a blow job is out of the question then, huh?” I asked in return, smiling to myself and falling deeply asleep.

* * *

After some wonderful dreams, I felt a warm sensation on my member. I thought about my surroundings.

I was in Mary’s bed. It was just a bit chilly, there no longer being any covers on me.

I felt a pair of lips start to swallow my shaft. Her right hand started to pump my shaft as she pulled her head up and down.

“Wow,” she was thinking to herself. “This feels really sexy!”

I was confused. I was getting a blow job, and she was feeling it as well?

I was afraid to open my eyes to look at her, remembering that whenever she awoke, it would break the connection that we had between one another. I wanted to look at her... and see what was happening.

I remembered how I used to “go outside” my body, and in thinking of it, I found myself outside my body, watching me getting head from Mary, who looked like a naked goddess.

As soon as I left my body, I lost all the sensation of the oral sex. Still, I was fascinated by her nakedness. I mentally asked her to move her body so I could enjoy the way she looked, and she did so, pulling her longish hair on one side of her face so I could get a better look. Mary looked a little disappointed; I was apparently getting soft.

I tried to wonder what was happening, and then I remembered that my mind wasn’t there, and therefore I wasn’t getting the benefit of the blow job! I quickly returned to my body, and found I was again sharing the experience with Mary with our minds somehow intertwined. I quickly started to get harder.

As she (we) felt the reaction to the blow job, she started modifying her technique slightly. The more of the shaft that she was able to get into her mouth, she realized, the better the feeling was. She couldn’t figure out a way to get more than a couple of inches into her mouth.

Her mind tried to work out the problem, and she continued trying slight modifications to her efforts. “Ooh, that feels nice,” she thought. “Gotta do more of that!”

I “watched,” fascinated by experiencing Mary’s thoughts at the same time I was enjoying the feelings she was eliciting in my loins. I knew that I wasn’t going to last much longer, and, reading my mind, Mary started to suck deeply. I let loose in her mouth, and I could feel the sticky warmth hit the roof of her mouth, and quickly get swallowed as the next load was ready to spend.

The combination of feeling my orgasm, and Mary’s reaction to my semen hitting her mouth excited me all the more, and load after load continued to unleash into Mary’s waiting mouth.

I finally finished spasming, and she continued to suck me, trying to get all the cum out of my member.

Mary hugged me in the warm afterglow, and we both fell back asleep.

I woke up just a little while later, and saw Mary grinning contentedly in her sleep. We had just experienced a mutual orgasm, but one that was much different than any mutual orgasm that I had ever heard described before.

Instead of the two of us reaching our own orgasm at the same time, it was obvious that Mary had actually experienced my own orgasm. It was confusing to me, but Mary just seemed to accept it.

All the mental activity that I was experiencing was completely incredible, and totally unlike anything that I ever heard described before. I had heard of things like E.S.P., and although I am no expert on the topic, I still had never heard of anything that described what I had just experienced.

I idly wondered how Mary felt about this happening. I didn’t for a second think that Mary didn’t know that we had shared our feelings this morning. Once again, I looked at her sleeping. She looked like a lovely angel lying there with a smile on her face.

I wondered where things would go from here...