The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dream Portal

by MzDominica

Deeply sleepy I lay there in a slightly feverish state half fantasizing half hallucinating. Drifting and floating in another world my body felt not only numb but like it was so weak it was traveling with My soul to whatever plane or dimension these visions were taking place at. Swooning at the pace My body felt as if it was dropping deeper and deeper into this unknown place with floating scenes I could join if I wished, small portal windows allowing me to view before entering images from My past and future titillating My curiosity and sexuality. I see him there peering back at Me as if he also sees the portal and me staring into his eyes as I did so many times in the past. The haunted look never has left his eyes since the day I met him that spooky half alert half scared haze he lives in. I can see Myself swinging the giant black smoke crystal ball before his eyes back and forth, back and forth on a big silver shiny chain. His eyes now glazing more and more. I see his vision is not torn between My huge breasts and the exquisite piece of crystal anymore now their totally fixated on the crystal so shiny and glittering light off the walls and his face. Number and heavier I hear My own sexy voice saying even though I can not feel My lips moving I recognize My voice instantly from the many sound tapes I had to edit in the venture of collecting My own tiny army of believers. Back and forth your eyes becoming sooo heavy the longer you stare at the ball swinging back and forth like a warm wave rushing through your limp lifeless body unable to break the daze My voice has cocooned you in back and forth with the pace of your breathing each breath out dropping you deeper and deeper into the haze of trance down now down deeper and deeper back and forth eyes so heavy as you sleep now.

With completely closed eye lids he spoke and the fist voice other than that of My twin I am watching resonates within the small cubicle rather meekly, “i must obey Dominica” over and over and over again chanting like a possessed man My heart is now racing and I am not sure why. Deja vue it seems I know this scene from somewhere. I am not leaving to the next portal yet I want to know what happens I hear someone calling Me from outside the dream bubble I have escaped inside of and I do not answer I simply ignore their pleas.

I can see My black roll around suitcase lying on the bed open and it is filled with leather and little zip lock bags. I know the contents of this bag intimately I have used it and packed it many times I think to Myself but I don’t remember ever using the long thin paddle to fuck his ass, I am not familiar with using it in that manner at all yet there I am sexy booted foot on a chair seat and the other on the floor as I am bent over his doubled body, limbs bound to the feet of the chair not easily not lovingly but forcefully fucking his perfectly firm ass with the paddle I usually use for bare palms. I think to Myself I am so perverted this is what started My life in this direction in the first place My need and desire to reduce a mans strength to the point he will allow anything to be done to him and I mean anything.

He is moaning and sort of whimpering he likes it his throbbing dripping cock head tells on Him how MUCH he likes it but the sounds escaping his sexy lips give away the fact that this is pretty close to his pain threshold yet I continue to pump and fuck him hard and relentless that same way I Myself have been fucked and enjoyed so many times. I wonder how much more he can take when I hear My own voice say loudly literally commanding “CUM NOW” a shriek from his lips and I say “STOP” just as quickly, he is now crying. I want to lick his tears, to drink them and enjoy the release and total feeling of helplessness but I am frozen by My own malicious sexual torment of this perhaps not so well deserving bitch although, he did cry.

My body which followed My spirit here has its mouth hanging open in disbelief as I watch myself lube up a pool ball, a shiny black 8 ball to be exact. I can feel My own pussy clench up and become very wet at even the though of this boy filled in such a manner to watch My own pain staking coating of the ball and the latex gloves that pull him wide open now makes Me think he must be creaming himself right now to be exposed like this. Somehow, I don’t think he can take that entire ball but I watch in amazement as I push and twist push and twist slowly opening his ass until he is only moaning as it slowly descends deep inside of him finally disappearing altogether from sight.

I watch in amazement as the cue ball is now in her hand a wry grin on My face almost threatening and laughing at the same time... “BEG for it slut” I know My own ears are not defying Me as he whimpers and begs for another huge round heavy sphere to be pushed inside of him filling and fucking him without any mercy. This one is a little trickier as the first pool ball must be pushed further inside as this one is slowly fucked into his I am quite sure sore ass by now. As soon as the balls were inside She said sit up now and I realized she did not tie his hands down he had to make himself stay in that position and not move that is almost torture. To be tied down and have things done to you is easy there is nothing you can do about it but I find it a real mind fuck to be forced to not move to have mind over matter and take it like a man or bitch whichever may be the case!

I watch quietly as one of the tiny zip lock bags is chosen and tossed to the slave. Upon opening the red satin panties were a bit of a shock for him in his hazed and overly stuffed state after releasing his ankles from the chair he simply put them on and began to dance around like a tart. Dominica sat down and opened Her arms for the sex slave to come to Her and it did go to her and knew its place on Her knee. As My eyes began to flutter I could feel Myself floating through the door and into the body of My counterpart. Not simply trading places but sliding inside of her sharing the same space with another of My lives and touching the sex slaves nipples I find My desire fanned and heated. Deeper and deeper I feel My own mouth moving and My own tongue and lips forming the words “Worship, Follow, and Obey”, “deeeeeeper, siiinkkerrr”, as My mouth begins to gently place love bites all over his chest and neck. I can feel him shake under My touch as My knee begins to bounce up and down, up and down.

Louder gasps escape sex slaves mouth as the pool balls collide deep within his body clink clink clink he is squirming and verbally begging and pleading to cum now. Trying in vain to ball up on My lap to somehow curl up to stop the strong and forceful sensation I whisper in his ear “never cum without My permission you will learn NEVER to cum without My permission bitch” and that’s when I remembered this is how I taught him never to cum without My permission. This is what it took for him to understand I will not tolerate it he had to be sexually tortured to get the point. Sometimes hypnosis is not enough sometimes it takes physical training to get My point across and I do believe he is getting it. Up and down Up and down clink clink clink. Fist fucking his cock with My hand filled with lube also up and down up and down and still clink clink clink. He will learn. Hours of sexual torment without release will force him to learn but he WILL learn this lesson.

Oh yes, he will...

One way or another…

The sleepy dream of a Hypnotic Dominatrix drugged on NyQuil where will My mind float to next