The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If this story sounds like a rip-off of Sleep Time, uh, well, it is.

You’ll probably notice that there’s not much actual sex in this story. That’s because I’m more interested in setting the mood, and I’m not very comfortable writing the actual sex scenes. You’ll have to have to use your imagination, and fill in the blanks yourself.

Dream Job

by Simon bar Sinister

October 1997

Kristen found herself in a strange room, lying on the floor on a set of pillows. She had no idea where she was, or how she got there. She was wearing strange clothes, too. A halter-top, and sheer silky pants—she was wearing a harem-girl outfit. She looked around, and there were other girls dressed the same as she. She was in a harem. It was all beginning to make sense now. She had been in a harem for some time now.

She stood up and walked around. She felt strange, it was difficult for her to move around, she could only move at a slow, deliberate pace. She looked around the room. It was extraordinarily beautiful—tiled floors and walls, archways and fountains, and of course, lots of pretty girls everywhere. She walked for what seemed like ages, and yet she always ended up at the same place.

Suddenly, she noticed that all the other harem-girls were getting excited. “What’s going on?” she asked one of the other girls. She wasn’t exactly sure who this girl was, but she seemed vaguely familiar to her. She tried to make out the girl’s face, but she couldn’t see because of the veil she was wearing. Kristen found that she, too, was wearing a veil. Was she wearing one before?

“Our Master is coming!” the girl told her. Kristen’s heart skipped a beat. Her Master! She found herself getting caught up in the excitement the other girls felt.

The Sultan entered the room. He was a tall, dark man, wearing a long white robe. He too, seemed vaguely familiar to Kristen, although she couldn’t quite put her finger on it. As he approached, the other girls would bow, face down, on the floor as he passed. He came and stood right in front of her. Kristen’s excitement was at a fever pitch! She bowed before him, just as the other girls had done.

“What is your name?” he asked, in a deep commanding voice.

Kristen tried to speak, but she couldn’t! For some reason, she couldn’t make a sound! What was wrong with her?

“Stand!” he said, in a voice that could not be disobeyed. Kristen tried to stand up as quickly as she could, but still could only move at a lurid pace. Finally, she looked up, and his stare met hers. She could not look away from his piercing blue eyes. Suddenly, he ripped the veil from her face. Kristen gasped. Then he wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her close, her lips slowly coming up to his...

* * *

Kristen opened her eyes. She was lying in bed, in a cold sweat. Her heart was racing. It was only a dream. She had been having the same dream for several nights in a row now. Each night, the dream went a little further along, but it never reached its conclusion.

She glanced over at the clock. It was 8:00 am. Oh, no! She was going to be late for work! There was an office meeting scheduled for 9:30. She must not miss the meeting! The thoughts of her dream quickly faded as she jumped out of bed and ran into the shower.

Taking as quick of a shower as was possible, she soon emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She went over to her closet to choose an outfit for work. Picking out her clothes was important, because her boss, Mr Reardon, placed a high emphasis on personal appearance. She always tried to look her best for Mr Reardon. She wished she had more time to decide on an outfit, but she was running late. Nervously, she flipped through what was hanging in a closet, trying to find the perfect thing to wear. Strangely, all of the outfits in her closet were strikingly similar. There were only very short skirts and light blouses—most of which were see-through. Recently, Kristen had gone and replaced her entire wardrobe, getting rid of all of her slacks and longer skirts.

Finally, she picked out what she thought was the perfect miniskirt and blouse. She quickly did her hair and make-up, and got dressed. She didn’t bother to wear a bra, even though if you looked hard enough, you could see the outline of her nipples through her translucent blouse.

Not bothering to eat breakfast, she ran out of her apartment down to the corner bus stop. Luckily, the bus was just pulling up as she got there. She got on the bus, sat down and let out a big sigh. Finally, she had a chance to relax this morning.

Kristen thought about her previous job, before she started working for Mr Reardon. She hated that job, it was so stressful! The stress was really starting to get to her. She was gaining weight, she was getting sick all the time, and she was having trouble sleeping at night. But her new job was wonderful. She loved it so much! The environment where she worked now was completely stress-free. In fact, she has not yet taken a sick-day since she started working for Mr Reardon. Or a vacation day for that matter. And now, she was getting a restful sleep every single night—perhaps too much sleep, she thought.

The only thing that bothered her about her job was the meetings that Mr Reardon held. He insisted on having meetings with the entire staff every single day. The meetings were long and boring, and very little was accomplished at them. Oh well, thought Kristen, I guess that’s the price she had to pay. No job was perfect. On the balance, though, she loved her job. It was the best job she ever had!

Eventually, the bus arrived at her stop. She got off and quickly walked to her office building. She rode the elevator to the top floor, and entered a suite that said “Reardon Consulting” on the door.

She glanced at her watch. It was 9:35. She was five minutes late. She hoped that Mr Reardon wouldn’t be mad at her. She went into the meeting room, and all the girls were sitting at the conference table, waiting for her. When she first started working for Reardon Consulting, Kristen thought it was strange that it was staffed entirely by young women—and all of them quite pretty, by the way. But now, she never even thought about it, it just didn’t seem important.

“Sorry,” she said, nervously, as she sat down in the one empty chair that was left at the table. There were eleven other women, all were Kristen’s age—she was 23—or younger. All of them were dressed similarly as Kristen, with very short skirts. All of them were seated with their hands resting on their laps, patiently waiting for Mr Reardon to begin.

Mr Reardon was standing at one end of the conference table, with an overhead projector and a screen. He didn’t say anything directly to Kristen, he just glanced at her with an angry look. Kristen blushed. “Good, we can finally begin the meeting” he said.

Mr Reardon plugged his laptop computer into the overhead projector, and the computer’s display was thrown up on the large screen. There was nothing but a spiral, slowly spinning around. With a deep, soothing voice, he said, “Everyone, stare at the spiral...” It wasn’t really necessary for him to say that, because as soon as it went up on the screen, every girl’s eyes were instantly transfixed by it. Kristen’s eyes became as wide as saucers, and she was unable to look away from it, even if she wanted to.

“...Stare deeply into the spiral,” he continued. “There is nothing but the spiral. You must keep staring at the spiral. And as you stare, deeper and deeper into the spiral, you find that you are getting more and more relaxed.

“Concentrate on the spiral. There is nothing but the spiral, and the sound of my voice. You find the sound of my voice very soothing... very relaxing... As you stare deeper and deeper into the spiral and listen to my voice, you become more and more relaxed. You are now concentrating only on the spiral. There is nothing else but the spiral and the sound of my voice. Your breathing is becoming deeper and deeper. The more you stare at the spiral, the easier it is for you to relax. The more you stare at the spiral, the easier it is for you to listen to my voice and to do as you are told.”

Kristen sat there, and the spiral seemed to fill up her entire field of vision. Mr Reardon was right—there is nothing else but the spiral. Mr Reardon was right about so many things.

“With each breath you take, the more relaxed you become. It feels so good to listen to my voice and relax. You feel so peaceful and content as you relax more and more...”

Kristen’s thoughts were getting very confused. Peaceful. Content. Relaxed.

“You feel so relaxed and happy. In fact, nothing would feel better now than a nice nap. As you listen to my voice and relax more and more, you find you are getting sleepier and sleepier.”

Kristen tried to keep staring at the spiral like she was told to, but the spiral was getting fuzzier and fuzzier. It was hard to keep her eyes open.

“Soon you will be falling asleep. You want nothing more than to fall into a deep, peaceful slumber.”

Yes... Must sleep...

“Soon, I will count to three. When I reach the number three, your eyes will close, and you will be completely asleep. When I reach the number three, your eyes will be completely closed, but you will still be able to see the spiral. You will be in a peaceful, contented sleep, but you will still be able to see the spiral. You will continue to think only of the spiral. One. You feel the sleep starting to fall upon you. You want to sleep so badly.”

Already, Kristen’s eyelids were halfway closed. So peaceful... So sleepy...

“Two. Sleep will be coming soon. Three.” Simultaneously the eyes of all twelve girls closed, and their heads drooped forwards.

* * *

As Kristen walked out of the meeting room, she glanced at her watch. It was 11:30. Two hours! She could not believe that Mr Reardon wasted two whole hours in that meeting. It was so boring!

Kristen sat down in her cubicle. Oh, well, she thought, it’s not as if I had a lot of work to do today. Her job was incredibly easy—sometimes she couldn’t believe that someone would actually pay her money to do the job she does.

Kristen’s job was in accounts payable. She was responsible for billing Mr Reardon’s clients. All she had to do was fill out a few invoices each day. The tricky part was remembering that there were two sets of books she had to keep track of. The first set of books, only Mr Reardon was allowed to see. She dutifully filled out the entries, but she wasn’t exactly sure what they meant. There was a client name,and a set of fees. Along with each fee there was another name listed. Kristen wasn’t sure what the second name meant. A typical entry looked like this:

19 October
Grey, H J:	Kimberly L		$225,000.00
		Alice S			$180,000.00—$405,000.00

In the second set of books, there were no names next to the fees:

19 October
Grey, H J:	Consulting Fees		$405,000.00

The second invoice would be sent to the client, and later, Kristen would check with the bank in the Cayman Islands to make sure that the money had been deposited.

Kristen remembered the time that the auditors came to the office. She was careful to only show them the second set of books, but they asked her a bunch of difficult questions that she didn’t know the answers to. Kristen thought she would be fired for sure! But then Mr Reardon met with the auditors, in the meeting room, behind closed doors. A couple of hours later, the auditors came out and said that the books were all in order, and that they were sorry for treating Kristen so badly. You can imagine how relieved Kristen was!

Kristen finished a couple of invoices, had lunch, and did a couple more. That was all the work that she needed to do that day. She wished she could go home, but unfortunately, Mr Reardon had another meeting scheduled for later that afternoon. Stupid meetings! She had a lot of time to kill, so she decided to hang out in the ladies room for a while.

The ladies room was actually lounge area for all the girls. When Kristen got there, she found most of the receptionists were there. The firm had seven or so receptionists, whose job it was to greet Mr Reardon’s clients, serve them coffee or whatever else they required. On days like today, however, when Mr Reardon didn’t have any appointments, they didn’t have anything to do all day, except attend the mandatory meetings. They all spent most of the day relaxing here.

Two of the receptionists had just returned from shopping during their lunch hour. They had a couple of large shopping bags from Victoria’s Secret, and were trying on the underwear and lingerie they had just purchased, and modeling in front of the large mirrors that covered all of the walls. Curled up on the big, soft couch was Diana, a 21-year old secretary. She was completely immersed in the book she was reading, The Story of O.

Sitting on the other end of the couch was Wendy, a 19-year-old Asian girl. Wendy had started working for Mr Reardon as a receptionist last May, thinking that it would only be a summer job. However, she loved the job so much that she decided not to go to college when autumn came around. Wendy was just sitting there, doing nothing, with a worried look on her face.

Kristen was concerned. She sat down on the couch next to Wendy, and put her arm around her. “Is something the matter?” she asked.

“Oh, it’s probably nothing,” said Wendy. “It’s just that... I’ve been having the strangest dreams recently.”

“Really? You know, I’ve been having these weird dreams too. What have you been dreaming about?”

“I don’t want to say... It’s too embarrassing.”

“Oh, come on,” said Kristen. “We’re friends, aren’t we? If you tell me about your dreams, I’ll tell you about mine.”

“OK,” said Wendy. “In my dream I’m, uh, totally nude, standing in front of this crowd of people...”

Kristen laughed. “Oh, come on!” she said. “Everyone has that dream. It’s perfectly normal.”

“Really? But it was so vivid...”

“Don’t worry about it. Besides, that’s nothing compared to the dream that I’ve been having...”

“What’s your dream about?”

Kristen smiled slightly, and blushed. “Uhm, I dream that I’m a girl living in a harem.”

Wendy’s ears perked up. “Oooh... Really? What’s that like?”

“In my dream, it’s like I’ve always been living in a harem. I don’t mind it—in fact, I’m happy about it. I feel peaceful, and content.”

Wendy’s eyes seemed to glaze over for a moment. “Peaceful and content...” she repeated, and then she snapped back to reality. “What do you do all day in a harem?”

“Well, I don’t really do much of anything all day. I kind of just lounge around. Waiting for the Sultan”

“Does the Sultan show up in your dream?”

“When I first started having the dream, it never lasted that long. But lately, the dream has been getting longer and longer, and I finally meet the Sultan.”

Wendy was very excited. “What happens?” she asked. There was now a group of girls gathered around Kristen, taking a keen interest in what she was saying.

“The Sultan comes into the room, and out of all the girls in the harem, he picks me!”

Suddenly, the girls heard a male voice coming from behind them. “Kristen Roberts!” They all turned around and saw Mr Reardon standing in the doorway. Nobody seemed to mind that Mr Reardon can enter the ladies’ room unannounced, even though several of the girls were in various states of undress.

Quickly, Kristen stood up. “Yes, Mr Reardon?” she asked nervously.

“Kristen, I’d like to meet with you in my office in fifteen minutes.”

Kristen felt a lump in her throat. “Is something wrong, Mr Reardon?”

“Nothing’s wrong, Kristen. I would just like to talk with you. That’s all.” Mr Reardon turned and left.

“Oh, no!” cried out Kristen. “Mr Reardon must be upset with me because I was late for the meeting this morning! He’s going to fire me for sure!”

“It’s OK,” said Wendy. “Mr Reardon said that nothing was wrong. I’m sure you’ll be fine. I had a meeting with Mr Reardon in his office a week ago, and nothing happened to me.”

“You did? What did you talk about?”

Wendy paused and thought about it for a moment. “You know, I really can’t remember.” She shrugged her shoulders. “It must not have been anything important.”

“You really think I’ll be OK?” asked Kristen.

“Positively,” said Wendy. “I’ll help you get ready. After all, you want to look your best for Mr Reardon, don’t you?”

Wendy sat Kristen down in front of the vanity, and helped her redo her hair and her makeup. A couple of the other girls offered to Kristen some of the underwear they had just bought, but Wendy wasn’t sure why that would make any difference.

Fifteen minutes later, Kristen promptly walked into Mr Reardon’s office. Unlike the tiny cubicles that all of the girls had, his office was large and cavernous. The floor was covered with thick, plush carpeting, and the walls were covered with expensive wood paneling. Mr Reardon was sitting at his large oak desk, talking on the phone. Standing behind him was one of the receptionists, who was gently rubbing his shoulders. She was smiling, and had a blank, distant look in her eyes.

Mr Reardon waved at Kristen and gestured for her to sit on the sofa over in the corner. She went and sat on the leather furniture, and tried to adjust her skirt so it wouldn’t ride all the way up her legs, but she wasn’t very successful.

Soon, Mr Reardon finished talking on the phone, and dismissed the receptionist. The receptionist slowly walked across the room towards the door, with the same blank expression on her face. Mr Reardon came and sat down on the sofa right next to Kristen, placing his hand on her thigh. Kristen didn’t seem to mind.

“Oh, Mr Reardon!” cried Kristen, “I’m so sorry I was late for the meeting this morning! It’ll never happen again!”

“Shhh...” said Mr Reardon. He took his other hand and ran it through her hair, trying to sooth her. “It’s OK. That’s not why I called you here.” Kristen found Mr Reardon’s voice to be very soothing, but strangely, as he spoke, she found her heart was racing even faster.

“Then why did you call me?”

“I have a very special favor to ask of you.”

“Mr Reardon, you know that I would do anything for you!”

“I’m having a get-together with some of my clients at my country house this weekend. I was wondering if you would like to come, too.”

“Of course, Mr Reardon, I would love to see your house.” Kristen was grinning from ear-to-ear, relieved that she wasn’t in trouble with Mr Reardon, and excited at the prospect of seeing even more of him.

“Great. I’ll have my limousine come and pick you up tomorrow morning. There’s just one more thing.”

“What’s that?”

Mr Reardon moved up even closer to Kristen, and looked deeply into her eyes. “I have some special instructions for you, Kristen. I want you to think about the spiral.”

“The spiral...” she repeated. Suddenly, she could no longer see Mr Reardon’s face any more. All she could see was the spiral, slowly spinning around directly in front of her. She could still hear his voice, though, loud and clear.

“There is nothing else but the spiral,” he said, repeating what he had told her in the meeting this morning. “The spiral makes you feel relaxed and content...”

Even more quickly than this morning, Kristen fell into a deep, peaceful trance, her mind wide open to whatever Mr Reardon had to say...

* * *

Kristen opened her eyes. She found she was lying back on the sofa. Feeling refreshed, she sat up and stretched her arms. Mr Reardon was sitting behind his desk. “You better hurry up,” he said. “I don’t want to you be late for two meetings on the same day.”

Kristen looked at her watch. It was 3:30! Time for the afternoon meeting! Quickly, she ran to the conference room. All of the other girls were sitting there, with their hands resting on their laps, patiently waiting for Mr Reardon.

A few moments later, Mr Reardon entered the room. Once again, he walked over and plugged his laptop computer into the overhead projector, and the familiar spiral stared spinning on the screen. Before Mr Reardon had said a single word, Kristen’s eyes had fluttered shut and her head had slumped forward. He seemed pleased with Kristen’s reaction. He began to speak, and soon all the other girls were asleep just like Kristen.

* * *

That evening, Kristen walked into her apartment, carrying several shopping bags. After work she had stopped off at the department store and picked up a couple of things she thought she might need at Mr Reardon’s place. Although it was the middle of winter, she had the strangest urge to go and buy a bathing suit. The store didn’t have much selection this time of year, but she was able to find a very skimpy string bikini which she thought would look nice on her. Strangely, Mr Reardon never mentioned that he had a swimming pool, but she felt certain she needed to buy it.

Kristen also found herself shopping in the lingerie department, picking out a large selection of underwear, just like the other girls had done at work today. After trying on every piece of underwear she had bought, she packed them all away in her overnight bag. When she was done she found that she didn’t have room for any other clothes except her bikini, which she also packed. Then she put her bag by the door and put on her nightie.

She watched TV for a little while, but at precisely 10:00 pm, her eyes suddenly became glazed over. She turned off the TV set, stood, and slowly walked over to her stereo like a zombie. There was a tape already loaded. She rewound the tape to the beginning and pressed the play button. Then she went and lay down on her bed. Mr Reardon’s voice came over the stereo and told Kristen how sleepy she felt. And it was true. Soon, Kristen’s eyes fluttered shut, and she fell asleep listening to all the things that Mr Reardon had to say to her.

* * *

The Sultan looked over his large harem, searching for a companion for the evening. The girls were all standing in front of him, posing for him, hoping to capture his attention. Kristen was trying to catch his attention too, but she knew it was hopeless. There were so many beautiful girls for him to choose from, how could he possibly pick her?

Then suddenly, his eyes caught hers, and he pointed right at her. Kristen’s heart skipped a beat! He held out his hand for her, and she slowly walked towards him. She felt a jolt of electricity when she touched his hand. He took her hand and led her down a long hallway. They walked on and on, but they never seemed to reach a destination, the hallway just kept going on. As he held her hand firmly, she felt a wonderful feeling, the feeling of total submission. She knew she was absolutely in his power, and she felt no hesitation, no guilt. She knew she would instantly obey anything he told her to do. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world.

After a long, long time, she suddenly found herself standing in the Sultan’s quarters. The sultan ripped the veil from her face, grabbed her, and pulled her close to him. She was unable to resist as he slowly pulled her lips up to hers.

“Wake up!” he suddenly said.

* * *

Kristen opened her eyes. “Wake up!” said the woman standing over her bed.

“What’s going on? Who are you?” Kristen blinked a few times, and looked at the woman. She was wearing a uniform—a chauffeur’s uniform, except that it was very tight-fitting and had a very short skirt.

“I’m here to take you to Mr Reardon’s. We’re very late.”

“How did you get into my apartment?”

“That’s not important. Come on, we’ve got to go.”

“Well, OK, just let me get dressed.”

“No. There’s no time. We have to leave now.” She took Kristen by the hand and led her out the door. Kristen didn’t struggle at all, but she did remember to take her overnight bag with her as she left.

Parked right outside the apartment was a long stretch limousine. People stared at Kristen as she was led around wearing only her nightie. The chauffeur opened the back door of the limo, and Kristen climbed in.

Kristen was surprised to see Wendy in the back of the limo. She, too, was wearing only a skimpy nightie. She was asleep, curled up on the big seat with a smile on her lips. She looked very peaceful. “I didn’t know you were coming too!” said Kristen, but Wendy didn’t react, she just lay there asleep. Kristen tapped Wendy on the shoulder. “Wendy, are you OK?” Nothing happened.

Kristen turned to the chauffeur in the front of the limo. “Is there something the matter with Wendy?”

“She’s just fine,” said the chauffeur. “Mr Reardon says that you should think about the spiral.”

“The spiral? Oh, the spiral!” Suddenly, Kristen found that she couldn’t think about anything else except the spiral, spinning around and around, making her feel very sleepy. Soon, she was curled up in the seat next to Wendy, in a deep, peaceful sleep.

* * *

“Wake up! We’re here!” said Wendy. Kristen opened her eyes and found that her arms were wrapped around Wendy, and her head lay on Wendy’s bosom. She gasped and sat up quickly. She was blushing. Wendy giggled.

Kristen looked around, they were at a large, sprawling ranch in the middle of the desert. “The desert? But the closest desert is a thousand miles from the city. How long have we been traveling?”

“I don’t know,” said Wendy. “I just woke up myself. It doesn’t matter, though. Let’s go.”

Since Wendy seemed to know where she was going, Kristen followed along. She was led to a small room in the back, near a large swimming pool. Kristen and Wendy showered (together) and changed into their swimsuits. Kristen saw that Wendy had the same string bikini that she had. Then they went out to the swimming pool. There were about a dozen other women there, lounging around the pool, all of them wearing the exact same bikini that Wendy and Kristen had on. They took turns rubbing suntan lotion on each other, and reclined on a couple of chairs.

A little while later, Mr Reardon came walking by, with one of his clients. Kristen and Wendy immediately stood, and said, “Good afternoon, Mr Reardon,” in unison.

“Hello Wendy, Kristen,” he said. “Are you having a good time?”

“Oh, yes, Mr Reardon,” said Kristen. “Your house is wonderful!” She noticed that Mr Reardon’s guest was checking out Wendy and herself, carefully looking them up and down. Wendy seemed to enjoy the attention she was getting, and playfully posed for him. Then he put his hands on Wendy, feeling her firm stomach, and running his hands up her thigh. Wendy giggled. Then he went over to Kristen and tried to put his hands on her thigh, but she flinched, completely out of reflex.

“Hey, Reardon,” said the man, “what’s the matter? I thought you said you had them trained.”

“You’ll have to forgive Kristen,” said Mr Reardon. “It’s her first visit to the house. Kristen, look at me.” Kristen looked at Mr Reardon, and she could tell that he was very angry at her. His eyes burned with fire, and she found that she couldn’t look away. In fact, she was frozen, and couldn’t move at all. The man put his hands back on Kristen. He did a much more thorough examination than he gave Wendy, feeling her calves, her thighs, her ass, and then finally her breasts. Kristen felt totally humiliated, but there was nothing she could do about it, she couldn’t look away from Mr Reardon’s stare.

“I must say, Reardon,” said the man, “I’m impressed. Frankly, I didn’t believe it when I heard about it. But you’ve made a believer out of me.”

Mr Reardon broke his stare, and Kristen found that she could move again. “And this is just the preliminaries,” he said. “Just wait until the show this evening.” He and his guest moved on to check out some of the other girls by the pool.

Kristen whispered to Wendy, “What did he mean? What show was he talking about?”

“You’ll see,” said Wendy.

For the next couple of hours, Kristen and Wendy continued to sit around the pool. More of Mr Reardon’s male guests came by, and Wendy seemed eager to put her body on display for them. Kristen was confused, but she did it also, because she didn’t want to make Mr Reardon angry again. A few of the men wanted to feel her up also, and she let them without making a fuss about it.

As the sun began to set, a bell rang, and all the girls around stood up all at the same time. Kristen followed Wendy back to their room. They showered (together, again), and changed into matching white silk teddies with white stockings.

Wendy took Kristen by the hand, and led her around the back of the main building, to the kitchen. There, several identically-clad women were preparing a big, lavish meal. The delicious smells of the rich food reminded Kristen that she hadn’t eaten in quite a long time. “Mmmm.... This smells wonderful! When do we eat?”

All of the girls laughed at Kristen, making her feel ashamed. Wendy pointed to a table in the back of the kitchen, where there was food for the girls to eat. The only food there was some bread, salad, and warm broth. Kristen ate a little without without saying anything, she was afraid that everyone would laugh at her again if she protested.

When Kristen was finished, she and Wendy were handed pitchers of water, and they went out into the dining room. Seated around the table were Mr Reardon, and all the other men they had seen that afternoon. Wendy immediately walked up to Mr Reardon with a big smile and asked, “More water, sir?” He nodded, and Wendy leaned over to fill his glass. As she did, she deliberated brushed her body up against his, and made sure he got a good look at her cleavage.

Not wanting to seem out-of-place, Kristen walked up to one of the other men at the table, and said, “More water, sir?” She started to fill his glass with water, putting on the same kind of show that Wendy had. All of a sudden she gasped, as the man unexpectedly reached behind her and grabbed her ass. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Mr Reardon giving her the exact same icy stare as before, and she knew he was waiting to see what kind of reaction she would have. Trying very hard to remain smiling, she said to the man, “very good, sir,” in the sweetest voice she could, and moved onto the next man at the table. She felt a surge of joy when she looked up and saw that Mr Reardon was smiling at her approvingly.

As the men were served dinner, Kristen and Wendy kept walking around the table, filling the men’s glasses whenever necessary. As dinner wore on, Kristen, walking around in skimpy lingerie, flirting with all the men at the table, found she was getting more and more horny. When she would pour water for one of the men, she would deliberately rub her body up against his, and she would enjoy it whenever one of the men would grab her.

After dinner, all the men retired to the lounge, and the girls served them drinks. Kristen and Wendy were carrying large brandy snifters to two of the men, when Mr Reardon waved to them and said, “Kristen, Wendy, could you come here?” The two of them quickly dropped off their drinks, and ran to where he was standing in the center of the room. The other men’s chairs were arranged in a semi-circle around them, and Kristen noticed that they were all watching Wendy and her.

“Some of you may remember Wendy,” said Mr Reardon. “She was here last week. And this other fine specimen is Kristen, this is her first visit to the house.” Kristen watched Mr Reardon went up to Wendy and whispered something into her ear. Kristen could see Wendy’s body relax, her eyes slowly shut, and her head droop forward as she fell into a trance. Mr Reardon then went up to Kristen and whispered into her ears, “Think about the spiral.” Immediately, she too fell into a deep trance.

When Kristen opened her eyes, she found that she was completely naked. Her hands were back behind her head, and she found that they were stuck; no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t move them. Her legs were spread apart, and like her hands, her feet were stuck to the ground. She couldn’t move from the spot where she was standing. She looked around, and saw that Wendy was standing next to her, in exactly the same position she was. Then she noticed how all the men were staring at her naked body. Standing in this position, she felt completely vulnerable and humiliated. She was also incredibly turned on!

“Who will start the bidding?” said Mr Reardon. “Do I hear two hundred?” One of the men raised his hand. “How about two fifty?” Normally, Kristen might have been concerned that she was being auctioned off, but she was too horny to think straight. The more she struggled, and tried to move, the hotter she became! From the corner of her eye, she could see that Wendy was in the same predicament. If anything, Wendy was even more turned on than she was!

“Three hundred,” said another man in the audience.

“Three twenty five,” said the first man. The two of them seemed to be in a bidding war.

“Four hundred.” Kristen couldn’t stand it any longer! She hoped that one of them would win, so that her suffering would end!

“Five hundred!” said the first man. Gasps could be heard from the crowd. The second man shook his head in defeat.

“Five hundred is the last bid,” said Mr Reardon. “Are there any others?” The crowd was silent. “Sold to Mr Romano!”

As everyone clapped, Mr Romano walked up to the two girls—now his property—and touched them both on the cheek. Kristen felt a chill run all the way down her body, and she found that she was able to move again. They both ran to their new Master, put their arms around him, and began kissing him, desperately seeking relief for the sexual frustrations they felt.

“Stop!” he said. Instantly, the two girls stopped kissing him, and stood at attention in front of him. “Follow me,” he said. In spite of the incredible sexual urges they both felt, Kristen and Wendy could not disobey him, and quietly followed Mr Romano as he led them up to his bedroom. From inside, the two girls’ moans of passion could be heard throughout the night.

* * *

Kristen was so happy! She was living in a big, beautiful mansion, and she didn’t have to work any more! Well, actually, she had to wait on Mr Romano, but that wasn’t work, she loved to please Mr Romano. And her best friend, Wendy, was there also, so she was never alone. This was so much better than working for whats-his-name. It was just a stupid job, anyway.

The End