The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok standard stuff:

Everyone here is at least 20

I do not espouse ANYTHING in this story. It was a fantasy, lets all leave it as one.

Comments are always welcome at , provided you don’t just want to flame me. This was actually written by request so enjoy

DreamFlower

Jen hadn’t been to the woods behind her grandmother’s estate in several years. The only reason she was here now was because of her grandmother’s funeral. The party following it was taking place at the house and desperate to get away Jen wandered into the woods. Something was weird about her aunts tonight. She just couldn’t put her finger on it.

Jen had just reached 21 years old and possessed a winsome beauty she was largely unaware of. She stood at about five foot four with pale skin and straight black hair so long it reached her butt. Her eyes were large, liquid, and luminous. Her breasts were a shapely B cup and rode high on the firm muscles of her chest. Today Jen was wearing a short black skirt and blouse. She held her hair back with a black hair band.

Jen was feeling rather out of place as she wandered through the pathless woods. Jen was a rather girly girl and was not very good at navigating the forest. Thus it was not too surprising that she had walked straight in and gotten completely lost.

The woods were about 400 square acres so Jen had managed to dive directly into the middle and had no clear idea which way to go to get out. She felt she had been wandering around in circles for an hour. Fortunately it was a warm summer day, wearing a short skirt and wading through snow drifts while lost would be an utterly miserable event.

In any event Jen walked through the woods when she caught a sudden smell. She paused for a moment sniffing at the air. It was like nothing she’d ever smelled before. It smelled like lilacs……then like cinnamon……now something fruity and flowery. Smitten, she followed the scent stumbling through the woods and wryly reflecting she shouldn’t have worn heels.

She suddenly broke through the trees into a small clearing. Standing there alone in the middle was a tall tree sapling a radiant silver in hue. The leaves were glimmering silver and the flowers were an almost luminous gold. The plant’s roots and branches looked rather odd as many roots stuck up several feet out of the ground. It also had quite a smooth green few branches which lacked any twigs or leaves.

Its fragrance took her breath away as she approached the glorious bloom smiling. Had she been paying closer attention she might have wondered what had scattered all the mossy bones about the clearing.

One flower was at a height to be just suspended over her upturned face, it was a shy charming blossom which hung face down. She pulled the shining blossom down to her nose as she sniffed.

A moment later the flower sneezed blowing a sprinkle of golden powder into her face. Jen instinctively stumbled back coughing as the world spun around in a golden haze.

“We’ve been waiting for you Jen.”

Still coughing Jen looked up to see her Aunt Ceres standing in the clearing smiling at her. Ceres was a woman in her early thirties also dressed in black. She had the long lustrous black hair of the family.

Jen’s mind suddenly felt fuzzy. The closest she could think of was that time she had smoked four pipes of marijuana in a row. The world was vague and shifting. Oddly enough her clothes were feeling very restrictive.

“Ever since Nana got sick, we knew you’d come here.” Ceres continued smiling. “The others will be along later but I wanted to be the one to introduce you to our little coven.”

Jen’s legs felt weak and she drifted down to the ground. Ceres walked over to her niece and took her face in her hands. “Don’t worry sweetie, it’s going to be over soon.” She said kindly. Then to Jen’s astonishment she leaned down and kissed her full on the lips.

Jen was too surprised and fuzzy headed to pull away. After a moment she questioned why she would want to. She couldn’t quite remember. It felt different from any other kiss she ever had, not better per se but different. Her young Aunt’s lips were soft and pliant on hers. She felt like she was nuzzling against a flower.

Or was it those golden flowers that made her think of that.

Ceres’s hand drifted down Jen’s blouse unbuttoning as it went. “No.” Jen murmured. Good as all of this felt, Jen did not do this on a first date. The oddity of dating her Aunt occurred to her but the powder made it too difficult to think about.

Ceres slipped the blouse off of Jen’s shoulders, leaving her kneeling there barefoot in a skirt.

“Ahh Jen,” Ceres purred. “Your breasts are so beautiful.” She took a nipple between her fingers and rolled it gently. “Just like your poor mother’s.”

Jen moaned softly.

Ceres reached under her and slipped off her nylons and underwear. “Let’s leave the skirt on.” She whispered. “You look so hot like this.” Ceres whispered mischievously at the woman lying naked on the ground save her black skirt.

Jen knew this was weird. Something was wrong here. “Auntie…..” She began trying to marshal her thoughts.

“Shhh.” Ceres hushed her, a finger reaching under the skirt to fleetingly pet at her soft pussy lips. “I’ll take care of you sweetie, don’t worry.”

Jen moaned and arched herself against Ceres’s sweetly probing hand.

It might have been Jen’s imagination but at that moment it seemed the strange plant twitched. Then Ceres’s gentle hands and warm lips drove the thought from her mind.

Ceres leaned over her, gently lowering her down on the soft earth as her fingers stroked Jen’s pliant folds and her tongue tasted her warm lips. Ceres took her other hand and lolled Jen’s breast, one moment stroking the soft flesh, then gently scrapping her nails down the gland.

Jen mewled in pleasure and throw her arms around Ceres’s neck.

“That’s it. Just be a soft flower for us, Jen.” Ceres whispered against her. Her fingers found her clit and rubbed deliciously. “Let your nectar flow.” She cooed as Jen felt herself growing wet.

Ceres dipped a finger into her wetness and anointed her clit. Her fingers now seemed to glide over her sensitive flesh. Jen closed her eyes and surrendered to the warmth flowing through her flesh. She felt Ceres’s erect nipples against her own and the contact seemed electric.

Then she felt something soft wrap around her arm. Then the other.

Jen opened her eyes and saw two “roots” of the plant wrapped around her wrists. She saw over Ceres’s shoulder that the plant was moving its roots and tendrils sinuously, in a way that seemed somehow hungry.

Ceres saw where she was looking. “The master wants you now.” She said somewhat regretfully.

The roots lifted her gently by the wrists and arms as Ceres rocked back and got off her. They dangled her slightly, letting her get her feet under her and share some of the weight as they guided her closer to the weaving nest of coiling tendrils.

One coil in particular caught her attention. It was long and somewhat thicker than the others, tapering to a bulge at the end about the size of a fist. It sat growing skyward in a shallow ‘C’ shape. A few inches down, the root increased in thickness drastically.

Ceres walked along beside her as the tendrils guided Jen. She continued to stroke Jen’s nipples, pussy, whatever she could reach. “He wants you.” She purred. “He can smell your sweet girl honey.”

The tendrils lowered her so her stomach was touching the large root where she stood. Others tentacles took hold of her pert breasts and began rolling them while the very tips teased and slid across her erect nipples.

Jen bucked forward as other tentacles seized her legs about the knee and lifted her off the ground. She languished cradled in their embrace as Ceres retook her position before Jen’s warm and wet, slowly opening flower.

Ceres smiled. “Just let your honey flow, Jen. You’ll need it for the Master.” She stroked her trembling clit and Jen arched her back in orgasm as the coils grasped her a bit tighter, pulling her open and exposing her further. “He’s big and strong. You need to be soft,” She licked her slowly, “and wet,” She did it again, “And ready.”

This time Jen orgasmed and the big root bowed toward her, rubbing her body.

Ceres smiled. “He’s ready for you now, sweetie. Take the Life Root inside of you.”

The root nuzzled at her pussy for a moment, finally slipping inside.

Jen arched her back with a shriek. “It’s too big!”

Ceres wrapped her arms around her, cooing. “It’s alright, sweetness. Just take a deep breath and let it go.” She rubbed herself against Jen as Jen’s tight muscles wore their way down the massive shaft. “Fuck the Life Root.” She whispered to Jen, who’s eyes were shut as she took the great tool inside of her. She felt it stretching and shifting, making a place for itself in the very heart of her.

She finally rested on the root, her skirt modestly obscuring her root-impaled pussy.

Jen felt her toes brush the ground as her pussy lips kissed the thick part of the root and stopped.

Jen gasped. “Oh my god!” Her brain misfired a thought: It hurts so good.

Ceres wrapped herself around Jen, cooing. “It’s alright dear. I’ll show you the rhythm.” She whispered kissing Jen seriously.

“Oh my god.” Jen whispered almost in shock. “I’m fucking a plant.”

Ceres giggled. “No sweetie.” She whispered kissing her again as she rested on the thick root in front of Jen. “You’re fucking me. Just look at me. Just think of me.” Ceres wrapped her arms around Jen’s neck and in the middle of another passionate kiss, she began to rock slowly on the root, bringing Jen with her, teaching her the rhythm.

The plant began to sway with them, stretching deeper into her, stroking every soft fold as Ceres’s soft hand reached under her skirt and teased her clit.

Jen moaned and shut her eyes. It felt so good really. This beautiful woman she was fucking and the fullness in her pussy. She relaxed in the plant’s cradle and let them both fuck her.

Tiny tendrils began to twine around Jen’s face. Two slipping inside her ears while another pair slid gently up her nose.

“Whaa?” Jen muttered shaking her head to clear it. “Can’t breathe.”

“Shhh.” Ceres hushed her. “Just relax sweetie. We’ll take care of you.” She kissed Jen and felt her relax again as the roots deposited their seeds in her brain.

She rocked in the cradle with a smile on her face as her aunt fucked her and her new master laid its eggs in her brain.