The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream

mc ff
* * *

The strangest thing happened. Well, if you knew me you would know it wasn’t all that strange. In fact, it happens often.

Anyway, I was sitting at an outdoor table at my house with my friend ‘b’ and we were just talking about stuff. You know... stuff. All of a sudden it came to me and I thought about the dream I had last night. I just had to tell her about it. She just sat there listening to me recounting the dream.

“oh, b, I just have to tell you about the dream I had last night. It was the most erotic thing ever. I mean my bed was a mess this morning and the sheets smelled of sex, so you know it was great. I mean, I felt absolutely energized when I got up, not to mention as wet as a damned river. Ya know?”

I could see by the look on b’s face, that she was involved in the story of my dream already. Now, I didn’t plan to make it more than recounting a dream but somehow, somewhere in the telling things just changed, ya know? I mean there she was absolutely transfixed by my telling. Oh you have to know b, she is older than me. OK, she is quite a bit older but we share so many things with each other that we seem more like sisters. I mean if sisters did the kind of things we do, there is a name for that, so we are not exactly sisters. Anyway, I love b and the passionate way she has about herself. I think she kind of loves me too. See, she has good taste in women too. :P

“b, the dream wasn’t about you and me, although I have had many dreams about us as you well know. It was about our friend ‘t’ and it just blew me away. I couldn’t believe how it went. I am going to tell you it all ok, b? You should be sitting on a towel when you hear about it. I know I am going to sit on one just to tell it to you”

“there now we got our towels. I am telling you, you are going to be needing it. Anyway in the dream I am sitting there with t and its like really bright, you know? t and I were talking, well actually I did most of the talking since she was glancing at my gold bracelet. Yeah, the one I have on now. She was blinking her eyes as she seemed way out of it. I had to repeat things to her as she was having problems maintaing eye contact and you know how she loves my eyes. Anyway her eyes seemed to go from my eyes to the bracelet and back again. I swear her eyes looked sooo tired. Finally she mumbled something about loving my new bracelet. So I unclasped it and dangled it in front of her eyes. You know, like I am doing for you now. She just kind of blankly stared at it. I asked her if she thought it was pretty and I think she moaned or something. It was like a really hot sound anyway. What? Yeah I know you like it the way you are staring at it, too. I started to swing it side to side in the light and her tired eyes tried to follow it. Moving her eyes left and right, just like you are doingnow b. She was getting as relaxed as you are looking, b. I mean like really relaxed, like you b”

I watched b as her eyes gazed a bit, looking tired at the bracelet. That was exactly what I wanted. b was transferring everything I told her concerning t to being about her. b looked so hot sitting in the sun, staring at my bracelet. She didn’t think I noticed her hand slipping between her spread thighs. She always does that when she feels aroused.

“feeling so relaxed, b. Watching my pretty bracelet. Thats right, breathing deeply.... letting your eyes droop, feeling so warm and tired. I am telling you b, lady t couldn’t tear her eyes from my bracelet. She even forgot why she came to see me, not that is matters anymore. t looks so hot staring blankly, b. You like to stare too, don’t you b? Well, I am sure you wanted to say yes but all I heard was sssssssss. Just keep watching my pretty bracelet swing back and forth. Follow it with your eyes, left and right. This really relaxes you, b. Your eyes look so tired, you can barely keep them open. Blinking heavy, trying to refocus. Sleepy woman, b. So sleepy”

b looked so sleepy and sexy. The only movement I could see was he hand busy under her skirt. b has been so sexy since we discovered hypnosis together. I kept inventing ways of creating a hypnotic environment for b. Plus, you wouldn’t believe the increased passion she shows in bed now, thanks to me. Yes, she is older than me by quite a bit but my goodness she is soooo pleasing. As I told her, she gets off pleasing me. She is quite the little squirter too. How hot is that??

“b, just relax deeper. Feeling so limp and compliant. You are barely able to utter a sound, never mind actually tell me how much you love this feeling. b, I know how much you love pleasing me. You told me how much you love my little trimmed pussy. You just can’t get enough can you? You are ravenous for more, always more. You have never met a younger woman that treats you so well. Think about lady t looking at this very bracelet and how entranced she was. Yes, I know that makes you squirm and moan. I agree totally. Oh sweetie you want to squirt don’t you honey? I don’t blame you, but try to focus on my bracelet. Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure is compulsion. Compulsion is craving. Craving is need.”

I watched as b’s hand kept rubbing amidst all the words she absorbed from my lips. I heard more than one audible gasp as she squirted and had no recourse but to release hard. b is so sexy, I love her so much. I just had to tell her about lady t and the dream I had.

“you feel so warm, b. You have been horny all morning and love telling me all your thoughts. Feeling a bit more alert now... feeling light and hot... feeling wonderful. Loving our time together b. Loving....”

“oh Dee... I am so horny this morning. I don’t know what is coming over me. Did you say you saw t the other morning? Did you two talk? I hope you did, oh by the way You have the most beautiful eyes, have I ever told you that? I can’t believe how hot I am this morning. Nothing seems to be enough, if you know how that feels, Dee. I am sure you do.”

“oh b, speaking of our mutual friend t I had a nice wet dream last night. Would you like to hear? Yes, I thought so. You always love my dreams about sex. So........”

“oh wait, b. Why don’t we go inside, its getting too hot out here. I want to show you something while I tell you all about my dream”

D took b by the hand and led the dazed friend inside, right up the stairs to D’s bedroom. b sat on the edge of the bed looking kind of drifty as D started to strip down. b couldn’t keep her eyes off the young woman stripping in front of her. b’s hand was between her spread thighs as she stared at D stripping off each piece of clothing down to her stay-up stockings and heels. D turned and opened the door to her walk-in closet, spent some time in there changing clothes. Then D exited wearing the most mind-blowing blue lacey bra and panty set. D walked sexily toward the glazed looking b, whose hand had started moving under her sundress. D pushed her legs apart as she got even close, so close b started to breathe deeply of the incredible scent. b leaned forward a bit so her face was inches from the most amazing pair of blue lacey panties she had ever seen. D’s fingers were sliding through b’s short hair as she whispered softly..... “this is what I wanted to show you b, I wanted to show you how sexy this looks on me. I bought this just to show you and now I can see how much you appreciate me doing that. b, you are not going to believe this hot dream I had.... I actually had to finger myself while I was dreaming, b”

Just the mention of D masturbating had b doing the same thing.

“I had this wonderful dream, b. I could not believe how hot it was, how hot I was. Amazing, b. Just amazing. Well, you see I was sitting at my desk. I think it was my desk, anyway our mutual friend ‘t’ was there. You know her, she’s about your age and well she was most enamoured with my gold bracelet. I know how much you love my bracelet, b”

With those few words, D is setting the tone and suddenly b saw the gold bracelet swinging across her vision of D’s panties. b’s eyes followed it side to side, with the background of D’s pretty panties. b’s hand was going at a furious pace between her legs to the moaning and squealing of b. She was getting close to the climax she was needing. Another one, yet another one. b is such a squirting girl.

“t just kept staring at the bracelet, sort of exactly like you are doing now b. Yes, she was following it, just like your tired eyes are doing. Keep watching b. T kept getting sleepier and sleepier the more I talked to her. She was making all kinds of moaning sounds as she tried to keep her eyes open. That’s right b, just keep watching. I know you are so fascinated by my pretty bracelet and my sexy panties. Just sit and stare, b. Just relax and feel so hot. You are falling in love with me, b. You have wanted to belong to me, b. You obsess about belonging to me, so much so that your entire dream world is centered on me. It’s damned orgasmic, b. Just keep watching.... and.... SQUIRT!! Oh that was so good for you, b”

b sat there moaning and squirming, still rubbing and staring at my panties with the bracelet swinging in front. If anyone happened to see us, they would see how seductive we looked. b could hardly breathe, she was panting so hard. b didn’t even notice I had put my bracelet around my wrist, she was so dazed and hot.

“b, time to open your eyes and see before you the obejct of your desire. b, you have been wanting to please me so much. This feeling in you has been growing for weeks now... it is spinning around in your mind. You got so thrilled at my invitation to come over and spend some time alone. b, you are wanting to use our strapon and plunge into my sweet pussy with all the passion you can... everything you have, all that you are.... plunging into a loving sexual act for me, b. Making our relationship even more than it has been... now waking up, feeling so hot and wonderful.... opening your eyes, looking up at me when you are back with me”

b opened her eyes, looking up at me, smiling. Slowly she ran her hands up the outside of my thighs, hooking her fingers in my panties, looking at them.... desire overwhelming her. “Dee, i so want you right now. I love how we feel together. please may I make love with you, Dee? Oh please” b, slid my panties down my sexy legs planting kissing down my thighs as she did so. I took her hand and laid down on my bed, telling her where the strapon was in case she wanted to really please me. b couldn’t put that thing on fast enough. “Dee you are so beautiful and I want you.... I want to please you. please let me make love to you. please, Dee”

b, laid down on me with that big thing pressing against my tummy. We kissed and kissed for what seemed like hours. My hands were caressing her body, and b was moaning like a .... well like something wild and needy. I can’t get enough of a sexy woman with a strapon, giving it to me. b, moved up a bit so I can see her breasts, my hands all over them as she had the tip of the strapon at the entrance, MY entrance. We were at that moment where everything melts into a pool of sexual need and culmination. The amazing thing is, at that moment I wanted her as much as she wanted me. I wanted her to fuck me hard and long, as long as I wanted. As long as we both wanted..... our desire merging into one strong desire and need. b was tembling as she entered me..... pushing in, my hands massaging her breasts, as I rose to meet her.... moaning and thrusting, both grinding..... b squeals as she squirts..... I am feeling so horny.... and loved.

b couldn’t look away as we continued our ritual of loving each other. I was moaning and moving my head back and forth as she ground hard against me. b filled me with that big thing, as our breasts rubbed each other and our lips found a deeper meaning to kissing. I wrapped my arms around her and started to fuck her as hard as she was loving me. I heard a little squeal from her and a rush of hot juices covering me. I just love that about b.... I love making her squirt.

We laid there for what seemed like hours, after she took off the apparatus. It was so intimate and loving. It’s a morning neither of us is likely to forget for a long, long time.

b wanted more, and who was I to deny my best friend? After all, I wanted more too. The morning turned into all day, and all day turned into all night......