The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Lesson Three—Relaxing the mind

“You’re learned to relax your body and to focus your mind. In this exercise you will learn to relax your mind. It might seem unusual that you are learning both to focus your mind and to relax it, but you’ll discover that these naturally go together. Focus gives you the concentration necessary to attune to the crystal and to journey with it. Relaxation helps you open to new ideas, allows you to quickly and easily let go of old concepts that hold you back, to embrace new thoughts, new visions that will move you forward and help you grow.

“In this exercise you may want to gaze at the Dream Crystal, focusing on its depths as you’ve learned in the previous exercise. Or you may choose to perform the exercise with eyes closed, envisioning the crystal in your mind. You know what works best for you. You’ll find as you work with these exercises more and more, that the physical presence of the Dream Crystal becomes less and less important. It becomes easier to see it in your mind as you continue to practice. Get settled now, with the Dream Crystal, or with its image in your mind. When you’re comfortable, and ready, press the button to continue the tape.

“Begin now by relaxing. Focus on your breathing. Feel your body let go. Focus on your breathing. Feel your body let go. See the Dream Crystal before you, helping you become deeply focused. Deeply focused. Relaxed and focused. Deeply focused. Spend a few moments now continuing to relax and focus. When you feel deeply relaxed and deeply focused, press the button to continue the tape.

“Good. Now we’ll begin to relax your mind. You’ll find it very pleasant to learn to let go of thoughts, ideas, memories that hold you back from this journey. You’ll enjoy learning to have a relaxed and open mind. You’ll find it’s very pleasurable to let go and reach a lovely place where you have a relaxed and open mind.

“Start by imagining a screen—a movie screen. You’re sitting in a very comfortable chair in the theatre, watching the screen. The screen is completely blank. Now notice words beginning to appear on the screen. The words are the words I’m speaking right now. Notice how the words appear on the screen and then disappear. Focus on those words. As you do, you’ll find the image becomes clearer, stronger. It becomes easy to see the words you’re hearing appear on the screen, and then disappear. You hear the words through the movie sound system, and you see the words on the screen.

“Your own thoughts will appear on the screen below where my words are appearing. Your own thoughts can be heard in the sound system as well. Take a moment now to view your own thoughts on the screen, and to listen to them on the sound system ...

“Good. As you continue, you’ll find my words and your own thoughts are clearly visible and audible. Again, I want you to view your thoughts on the screen, but this time, notice that they fade quickly from view ...

“Did you notice the words fading away quickly? Notice also that the sound of your thoughts becomes quieter, gentler, receding into the distance. Very soon, your thoughts will fade almost instantly, almost as quickly as they appear, and your thoughts become more and more quiet and distant. Notice how enjoyable it is to feel your thoughts becoming quiet, still, relaxed. Gaze at your thoughts on the screen now, and listen, and notice how much they’ve faded from when we started ... They’re almost gone now, aren’t they?

“Good. You’re doing so well. This becomes easier and easier as we continue. Notice how my words fill the screen more and more, as your own thoughts become relaxed, quiet, small, still. Thinking becomes unimportant as your mind becomes relaxed and open. So lovely to feel your thoughts fade away. You see them fade. You hear them fade. You feel them fade. You love having a relaxed and open mind. Thoughts so quiet ... so distant ... so unimportant. More and more relaxed. More and more open. A lovely relaxed and open mind. That’s really all you want now. All you want is to listen to my voice. To feel my words flowing into your relaxed and open mind. All you want is to follow my voice. Your own thoughts flow out, fade away, and my words fill your beautifully relaxed and open mind. Notice how as your mind opens and relaxes it becomes more and more enjoyable to respond to my voice, to my ideas, to the new thoughts I give you. So pleasurable. So easy. So natural.

“Affirmations are a wonderful way to cultivate a relaxed and open mind. Let’s do some affirmations right now, helping you to deepen your experience, to attune to the crystal and my voice, and learn to attain the beautifully relaxed and open mind that you are seeking. I’ll give you the affirmation in the form of a suggestion. Repeat each one, changing the wording so it applies to you. For example, if I say, ”you can allow yourself to enjoy your relaxed and open mind,” you would repeat, ”I can allow myself to enjoy my relaxed and open mind.” Each phrase that I say will be followed by a pause to allow you to make your affirmation. Let’s begin.”

“You love learning to relax and open your mind.” ...

“You love relaxing and opening your mind.” ...

“My voice helps you to relax and open your mind.” ...

“You love how my voices helps you to relax and open your mind.” ...

“Your thoughts are becoming still and quiet.” ...

“Your thoughts are becoming distant and small.” ...

“Your thoughts are far away and unimportant.” ...

“Your thoughts are focused on my voice.” ...

“Your mind is gentle and still.” ...

“Your mind is relaxed and open.” ...

“You listen to my voice, and your mind relaxes and opens.” ...

“Your relaxed and open mind enjoys thinking new thoughts.” ...

“Your relaxed and open mind enjoys accepting new thoughts.” ...

“You enjoy listening to the thoughts I give you.” ...

“You enjoy accepting the thoughts I give you.” ...

“You enjoy feeling my thoughts fill your mind.” ...

“You enjoy making my thoughts your own.” ...

“Your relaxed and open mind enjoys new ideas.” ...

“Your relaxed and open mind enjoys accepting new ideas.” ...

“You enjoy listening to the ideas I give you.” ...

“You enjoy accepting the ideas I give you.” ...

“You enjoy feeling my ideas fill your mind.” ...

“You enjoy making my ideas your own.” ...

“Your relaxed and open mind enjoys new beliefs.” ...

“Your relaxed and open mind enjoys accepting new beliefs.” ...

“You enjoy listening to the beliefs I give you.” ...

“You enjoy accepting the beliefs I give you.” ...

“You enjoy feeling my beliefs fill your mind.” ...

“You enjoy making my beliefs your own.” ...

“It feels good when you listen to my thoughts, ideas, beliefs.” ...

“It feels good when you accept my thoughts, ideas, beliefs.” ...

“It feels good when my thoughts, ideas, beliefs fill your mind.” ...

“It feels good when you make my thoughts, ideas, beliefs your own.” ...

“You enjoy making my thoughts, ideas, beliefs your own."...

“Your mind is deeply relaxed and open now.” ...

“You love having a deeply relaxed and open mind.” ...

“You love responding to my voice, welcoming it with your deeply relaxed and open mind.” ...

“Very good. You’re doing so well. Each time you listen to this tape, you’ll find your mind becoming more open and relaxed. You may enjoy repeating some of the affirmations to yourself, even after you’ve finished listening to the tape. Notice how the affirmations leave you feeling so wonderfully relaxed and open—open to new experience, new thoughts, new ideas, new beliefs. It’s so wonderful to have a deeply relaxed and beautifully open mind whenever you listen to my voice.

“Spend a few minutes now sitting quietly with eyes closed, absorbing this lesson, making it even more your own. When you’re ready, open your eyes, turn off the tape, and enjoy the sensations and experiences of your new lesson.”