The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Interlude

“Mmmmmmmm, that felt so good,” she thought. She stretched, like a cat on a warm windowsill. The beach had felt so real, her experience there so enjoyable. She could still feel the tingling from stroking herself—the barest hint of the pleasure she’d just experienced.

“If the rest of the journeys are like this one, I’m going to love them all. But I’m really in no hurry to get to the rest. I’d like to listen to this one again.” And so, she did. Sally listened to the tape several times over the next couple of days. Each time the sensations suggested by the voice on the tape became more vivid, more real. It actually felt as though she were alone on an island beach. She could see the blue lagoon, feel the water, hear the waves. She was never sure whether she actually stroked herself, or only imagined it. All she knew was that she seemed to wake, as if from a dream, shuddering with pleasure.

Although the beach journey was incredibly enticing, it wasn’t long before the other journeys called to her. With an eagerness that was unusual, even for her, Sally slipped the second journey tape into the player, settled herself in her bed, and hit the button.