The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note: This is hopefully the first story in a series. I had much fun writing this and hopefully I can squeeze out more stories from the good doctor. Any and all feedback is welcome. Specially telling me if you want to see more.

Dr James Trist Helps Jenny and Stacy

MC, FF, MD

Dr. James Trist sat in his office waiting for his next appointment. He stood at five foot nine, was at a good average weight, had short well kept brown hair and light green eyes. Of course he wasn’t really a doctor. The degree in his office was just a paper in a frame saying college degree on it. No one knew though, thanks to his psychic abilities.

Dr. Trist discovered his abilities when he was younger. He spent his high school years fucking every cheerleader and girl that looked half decent. After graduating he did try for a degree in psychology. The classes were boring though so he just dropped out and declared himself a full doctor. No one questioned it when he setup his practice.

That day was an especially long day. Dr. Trist rarely had clients that lasted more than a month. Rather easy to cure someone of something when you can just dig around in their brain and fix it in a single session. Today though, he was getting new patients. Two roommates named Jenny and Stacy. They were fighting and Stacy had threatened to move out. Jenny convinced her that maybe they should see a counselor to try and solve their differences. Apparently she didn’t want the friendship to end. Dr. Trist didn’t need a degree to suspect that there was more to the story.

“Doctor, your four o’clock is here,” Penny said over the intercom.

Dr. Trist got out his notebook and prepared himself to at least look professional. He buzzed the front desk to let Penny know he was ready. Sitting in his comforter across a table from the couch he waited. Just a few moments later the two girls walked in.

A quick scan of their brains and Dr. Trist got all the basic information he needed. First was Jenny, long straight brown hair, blue eyes, five foot five, she was a little underweight but still worried about being too fat. She had good breasts, c cup from what Dr. Trist gathered out of her brain. A deeper scan confirmed his suspicions. Jenny loved Stacy and didn’t want her gone.

Stacy was a bit taller and more muscular. She had curly orange hair and dark green eyes. Her breasts were smaller at a b cup. Dr. Trist could pick up she didn’t want to be there and only agreed to it because she thought it would finally shut Jenny up. She was ready to move out after that single session. She was completely unaware of Jenny’s feelings.

The two girls took a seat and Dr. Trist started drawing in his notepad. He rarely wrote anything down and just drew inside of it for effect. It let the suspense build for the patients. Finally he set his pencil down and looked at the girls.

“So why do you want to move out again Stacy?” Dr. Trist asked.

“It’s Jenny’s bad habits. She has no respect for me. She leaves her underwear in the open, I constantly find her sifting through my personal stuff. She even walks in on me while I’m showering or changing.” Stacy let out in on breath.

‘how dense can you be girl?’ Dr. Trist though. He could sense Jenny was getting turned on at the memories. That was beginning to overflow into him and making him rock hard. She kept reaching for her pussy but kept herself.

“Jenny do you have anything to add?” Dr. Trist asked.

“Not really, just that I don’t mean to do those things. I really value our friendship and want to remain roommates with her,” Jenny replied.

Dr. Trist was ready to begin his treatment and was glad Jenny kept it short, “Okay, why don’t you tell us the real reason you do all those things?”

“Because I love her and lust after her sexually,” Jenny blurted out with a little help with Dr. Trist’s abililty.

“You dyke!” Stacy’s eyes grew wide with realization, “That’s why you’ve been doing all those things?”

“Come on I started subtle, you just never took the hint,” Jenny whined.

“That’s it, I’m going and moving out right now!” Stacy stood up.

“Stacy sit down,” Dr. Trist said in a calm voice, “You can leave when I say our session is finished.”

Stacy immediately planted back down on the couch. Jenny grew wide eyed, “How did you do that? I’ve never seen Stacy follow instructions without a fight.”

“Let’s not concentrate on that,” Dr. Trist replied, “Let’s continue with something else. Stacy, I can sense that you don’t like lesbians. Care to tell me why?”

“They are pure evil,” Stacy answered honestly, “Nothing good ever comes from them.”

“And where did you learn that?”

“My family told me so. Same with the church I went to.”

“What’s the last nice thing Jenny did for you?”

“Two weeks ago she made a great dinner for the two of us. I enjoyed it very much.”

“So the dinner was good?”

“Yes.”

“But you just said nothing good ever comes from lesbians.”

Stacy stood there silent. Dr. Trist could feel the conflict inside of her. Eventually she would lean deeper on her morals. He went in and made sure that wouldn’t happen.

“Stacy, I’m waiting for your answer,” Dr. Trist said impatiently.

“I.. I don’t know,” Stacy said hesitantly.

“If Jenny can make good meals than it stands to reason other good things can come from her even though she’s a lesbian.” Dr. Trist saw another wave of confusion go over Stacy.

“I... I guess so.”

“Relax, I will help you with your confusion soon enough. First, let’s move on to what annoys you the most about Jenny apart from the fact that she’s a lesbian.”

“She’s untidy. I’m always cleaning up after her. Even after the meals she makes. We had a rule to clean up our own messes, but she just ignores it.”

“Jenny,” Dr. Trist turned his attention to her, “Why don’t you like cleaning?”

“It’s too much work I guess,” Jenny answered.

“Is there anything else that annoys you Stacy?”

“The amount she eats. I worry about her health, but she insists on getting skinnier,” Stacy replied.

“Yes, I noticed that too when you guys first walked in.” Dr. Trist scratched his chin, “Any thoughts there Jenny?”

“My old girlfriend liked skinny girls. She said they were the most beautiful things on the planet.” Jenny answered.

“Okay, lets get to fixing things then.” Dr. Trist stood straight up, “First close your eyes, both of you. Very good, now I am going to give you guys instructions. When open them you will follow them.

Let’s start with you Stacy. Your friend loves you and wants to keep you. When you open your eyes you will discover that you love her as well. You will have no problem showing this love. You want to spend the rest of your life with her.

Now Jenny, a relationship works both ways. You will share all household duties equally with Stacy here. Also, Stacy is right about your weight. You should pack on some more pounds, but do it in a healthy manner. Go consult a physician and get a proper diet from them. As with Stacy, you too will find that you love her so much that you want to spend the rest of your life with her. Make sure it is a long and healthy life.”

Dr. Trist felt his cock stirring at the sight of the two girls absorbing his commands. It was always such a turn on for him. He decided to have a small bit of fun before the two girls left. He wouldn’t touch them, that would be wrong with the new love he had put in place. At the very least he could gain a show and then have Penny relieve him later.

“Okay girls, I want to see your first night together with this new relationship. You may open your eyes, instead of my office though you are in your living room sitting on the couch. Let’s see some loving action.”

Jenny and Stacy opened their eyes. Looking around a bit they finally settled on watching an invisible TV that Dr. Trist had setup playing a nice romance movie. Slowly Jenny reached her arm around Stacy and rested it. Dr. Trist had a nice hot scene start making the girls grow wet with desire for each other. Stacy turned to face Jenny and leaned in for a kiss. Jenny returned it passionately and took her free hand and brought it up to play with Stacy’s tits. Dr. Trist felt the lust wash over him. He could barely contain himself.

Jenny slowly pushed Stacy down onto the couch and removed her shirt and her pants quickly afterward. Stacy replied by removing Jenny’s clothes. Jenny reached down and slipped her fingers into Stacy’s panties and began rubbing her pussy. Stacy began letting out moans of pleasure and at the same time Dr. Trist felt guilt coming from her. She was still holding onto her upbringing. She loved Jenny so much, but a small bit of her still hung on. Dr. Trist reached out and removed the last bit of doubt. Stacy completely lost herself afterwards.

Jenny pulled down Stacy’s panties and slowly kissed her way down. When she reached Stacy’s pussy, Jenny stuck her tongue in and began moving it around. Without the guilt weighing her down, Stacy let the waves of pleasure come from the stimulation she was receiving. It didn’t take long and she had an orgasm.

Panting, Stacy took the lead. She slowly rolled Jenny over so she was the one laying on the couch. Stacy then followed the same moves as Jenny and began kissing her way down. She pulled Jenny’s panties down with her teeth and began licking and sucking at Jenny’s pussy. Dr. Trist felt much stronger emotion from Jenny than he had Stacy. The girl was almost a sex addict. Jenny moaned much louder than Stacy and Dr. Trist was happy for the sound proof walls. Jenny was able to hold on much longer than Stacy before she finally had an orgasm herself.

After Jenny’s orgasm the two laid with each other on the couch cuddling. Dr. Trist was feeling very horny and realized he would have to end the session soon. He reached out and had the girls get dressed. They obeyed and then left the office holding hands. Dr. Trist then reached to the intercom and called Penny.

“Penny, finish up what your doing and come relieve me. That session was a bit more intense than I anticipated,” Dr. Trist said.

“Of course sir,” Penny replied.

Dr. Trist reached out one last time. He enjoyed the warmth of the feeling of love that he had given the two. He wished them a long and happy life together.

END