The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dr. Jay

Dr. Jay Reed leaned back in his chair, stretched his arms and yawned. It had been a long and thoroughly annoying day. Smokers, fat chicks who couldn’t stop eating, old alcoholics looking for a cure all, he’d had all of those and then some this week. Today had been a parade of rich women looking for a quick fix for all that ails their feeble little minds. He smirked to himself, he’d take their money but an hour of hypnosis wasn’t going to cure basic stupidity. Ah! All those years working on that damned Ph.D. and this was the best he could do! It simply didn’t pay to teach so as long as there are screwed up people he was there to screw them.

Willa, his slightly built little secretary knocked at the door.

“Dr. Reed? Your last appointment is here, Ms. Nicky Lane. For stress therapy. Shall I send her in?” “Sure, go for it. And could you get me a cup of coffee please? I’d appreciate it, Willa.”

She smiled shyly and shut the door. The polished cherry blended right in with the paneling so that you couldn’t tell there was a door there at all. Soft light from the low wattage bulbs cast a warm glow about the room catching on all the little pretties he’d placed about for his clients’ amusement. The proverbial couch extended from the wall, an over stuffed feinting couch, perfect for his semi-conscious patients. His own chair from which he worked his magic was a stately leather number placed offset from the foot of the couch.

Jay smoothed his dark hair back and rehearsed his best “I Care” look. Sometimes it was difficult to feign interest in these loser’s lives. He heard some rustling and the click of heels approaching his office door. He plastered on a big phony grin and waited. The door abruptly opened and what walked through almost shattered his smirk.

“So Jay, I can call you Jay I’m sure, I hope you can do something for me because you’re not cheap.” The beauty on stemware declared as she sauntered through the door. Her blond hair was piled on top of her head in a carefully careless couldn’t-care-less coif. Impeccably chosen couture, from the little emblems it appeared to be Chanel, wrapped her equally impressive figure, enhancing each curve. She walked up to his desk and stopped. She pursed her lips and looked down at him with huge, violet eyes, her shadowed lids drooping their long lashes as she inspected him. She crossed her arms squeezing her perfectly shaped tits even farther out of their already challenged restraint. Jay was speechless at this point, a moment before he’d been expecting another ancient crone. This was certainly a surprise. Instead of all fat and wrinkles this girl was all legs and breasts. She cocked her head, “Well?” She eyed him head to toe, and smiled.

Snapped from his astonishment, “Yes, yes, of course, Ms..Lane was it? If you’ll have a seat there on the couch we’ll see if we can get a handle on the situation.” He rose and covertly adjusted himself as she strolled over to the couch, her perfect ass bobbling in her skirt. He took his place in his leather chair, nerveless fingers not sure what to do with the clipboard, distracted as he was by this fine piece of work on lounging on the couch.

“So, Ms. Lane” “Nicky. Just Nicky.” “Ahem. Alright, Nicky. Let’s see. Why are you in to see me today?”

She flicked a lighter and lit a cigarette. He started to tell her no smoking but she caught his eyes with a cold as ice glare and the words died in his mouth. Smoke trailing from her lips, “Well, Jay, what the hell did I fill out all that paperwork for? For your little missy at the desk to wipe her ass with? Work your little voodoo or whatever it is you do. I’m stressed, divorcing a schmuck I married for his money and he married me for my tits and tail. Personally I’d like to forget the ass, just remember to cash the checks, just a nice happy feeling would be nice. I’m not here to be psychoanalyzed. I want results. I want to feel good. You’re the guy with all the education or whatever the hell it is.” She waved her hand dismissingly. “You got your money, now give me what I need.” She smirked and batted her eyes at him as she stubbed out her cigarette in his marble paperclip tray.

Ok, so this girl was a bitch. A right damn fine bitch, but a real pain in the ass nonetheless. He suppressed the urge to tell her to get the hell out and be done with it. Remember the money. “Alright then, lay back, get comfortable. Relax and clear your mind...” He knew the process by heart. He could put someone under in 3 minutes flat, as long as they were open to the power of suggestion. And he figured bitchy here was pretty open. Sure enough she was out in record time. He decided to take a moment to marvel at her hot form. Her tits rose and fell rhythmically with her breath and he could see her pearl teeth between her slightly parted full lips. He ordered her to raise her hand. She did so and held it there. Oh yeah, she was out. “Lower your hand and place it on your breast” He said, not really believing the words leapt from his mouth. She did so, resting her palm on her full tit. “Place it back by your side” She did so. Oh yeah, he’d never considered this job benefit before.

Just then Willa came in quietly with his coffee. He was suddenly caught by the contrast between her thin, wispy form and the full, ripe one on the couch. Blond on brunette, big tits as opposed to the small plums rising beneath Willa’s cotton shift. He shook his head to clear the image. On impulse he said, “Willa, will you sit in on this one today, take some notes.” She took a place in his desk chair with a note pad. Being very suggestible it took no time before she too was out. There was no way he’d do what he was thinking but it’d be fun to indulge the fantasy of almost doing it.

He returned his attention to Nicky. “Nicky, I would like to see your breasts. Please open your shirt for me.” His heart was racing at his indiscretion, but after all the hell he’d taken from these rich sluts he figured he was owed his due. Her hands, with a seeming mind of their own, began to unbutton her tight blouse. They fumbled a bit the front clasp of her bra but in a moment her ample tits sprang free of their bounds and her hands returned to her sides. He sat staring at her exposed chest, heart racing, wondering if he dared. He reached out tentatively and touched a nipple. Then, emboldened began to fondle and caress them. He tweaked the nipples and brought them to aching points. And still their owner slept on. “Nicky, you’re feeling very aroused now. You would like to take off your clothes. Do so now.” The sleeping Nicky began to moan and writhe a bit on the couch, shrugging off her clothing. She slid her skirt and panties off and he caught sight of her smoothly shaved mound. The erection in his pants screaming, he merely sat in wonder at the nude woman on his couch.

Brazenly, “Nicky, I would like to see you pussy. Spread you legs for me.” She did so; eyes still closed in their unnatural slumber. Her knees parted, she was wet and the lips of her cunt were swollen and red, her clit a raised knob at the top of her slit. His breath was ragged and he was a little heady at the shock of what he was doing. “Spread your pussy lips” Her hands snaked down and pulled apart her smooth pink lips, giving him a full view of her cunt, allowing him an open view into her hole, warm wetness running forth. “Nicky, I would like for you to make yourself cum for me.” She began to rub at her clit with her middle finger, the other hand pushing manicured fingers inside her. She pulled at and rubbed her clit, and two fingers buried themselves in her hole, moving in and out. Before long her body went rigid and spasms wracked her. He could see her pussy flexing and her head went back. Then she went limp.

Not being able to stand anymore sitting and watching, and having gone this far, “Nicky, lie with your ass on the edge of the couch. Grasp your knees for me. There you go. Now, when I fuck you, you will experience the strongest orgasms you’ve ever felt. Wait for me to say so before you cum, however.”

He undid his fly and knelt on the floor between her legs. His cock was hard as a brick and by this point throbbing painfully for release. He aimed the head at her opening and rubbed it up and down the slit, exulting in her juices, with each stroke he caught her clit with the head of his dick and she jumped with the electricity. When he couldn’t stand it anymore he thrust into her with one stroke and lodged himself to the hilt. She was tight, gripping him like a vice. Holding onto her hips he fucked her hard and fast, feeling her slick cum wetting his balls as they slapped against her tight ass. She was moaning and screaming with ecstasy, her hard nipples pointing skyward and bouncing with each thrust. He felt cum boiling in his nuts and knew he was close “Nicky, cum hard. Now! Cum harder than you ever have.” She came in huge waves, shrieking and arching her back, impaling herself even deeper on his rod. The spasms in her cunt took him over the edge and he shot load after hot thick load into her, his own orgasm matching hers and amazing him with its intensity. Nicky went limp and Jay fell back, his throbbing organ not quite going limp and still dribbling.

He was reeling and recovering when he noticed Willa staring blankly ahead in the corner. Oh my, he’d forgotten her. He’d always had a little thing for his sweet little secretary. Dare he? Oh yeah, he dared.

“Willa. Please come here.” She got up and walked over until she stood before him. “Take off your clothes, please.” She did so, stripping and folding her clothes neatly on his desk. He chuckled, even under, a person’s personality still showed through. “Willa. I have a little mess here. Will you please clean it up?” “Yes, sir, where is the mess?” Oh yeah, she wouldn’t get the hint. Too innocent. “Willa, please kneel before me and clean my dick and my balls with your tongue.” She knelt and took his member in her mouth and dutifully lapped and licked the mixed juices from him. She cradled his balls and cleaned them as well.

When she was done she stood back as if waiting her next duty. “Willa, will you please clean up Ms. Lane as well?” “Of course, Dr. Reed.” Willa turned to the quiet Nicky and parted her legs. She got on all fours on the couch and went to work lapping his jizz out of Nicky’s dripping hole. The sight as well as Willa attentions had brought life back to his cock and it was jutting out ready for more action.

“Willa, please lie on your back on the floor and open your legs. You’re feeling aroused.” She did so and he could see dampness springing to her neatly trimmed slit. “Nicky, you are very horny again. You are also very attracted to Willa. I want you to lick her as if she tasted better than anything you’ve ever tasted.” Nicky sprang to the floor and began to hungrily lap and suck at Willa’s exposed twat.

Jay wondered at his luck combined with his brazen abuse of his trade and congratulated himself on being able to die a happy man. He also momentarily thought about how proud his friend Ki-Ki would be of his devious deed. But back to the scene in front of him, Nicky was busy with Willa’s nether regions and Willa was responding to the attention by moaning and twisting. He knew there was a little sex fiend in his quiet secretary somewhere. He removed the remainder of his clothes and got on the floor with them. He straddled Willa’s head and ordered her to open her mouth. She complied, of course, and he lowered his manhood carefully into her waiting lips. “Lick, and the act of sucking my balls will bring you intense pleasure.” She did so and her moans deepened and she ground her hips against Nicky’s busy face. Jay played with himself, closing his eyes and luxuriating in Willa’s small tongue darting about his nuts. She came time after time on Nicky’s busy mouth. After several minutes of this he was ready for something else. Hell, he might as well live out all of his fantasies while he had these two beauties under his control.

“Stop” He pulled out of Willa’s mouth and sat in his chair. The two women stared blankly ahead though even now their fingers found their way between their legs and absently played there. Jay lay on the couch pondering his next move. “Willa. Come here.” She did so. “Get on my dick.” She crawled on him and began to lower herself on the cock Jay held up for her. She was tight, amazingly so, and he could almost see her belly swell as his big dick filled her thin form. “There you go Willa. You will enjoy fucking me intensely. The harder you fuck me the more you will cum. But you will only cum if you are also playing with Nicky’s breasts. Start fucking me now.” Willa started riding him and grinding her crotch against him. She moaned and he could tell she needed release.

“Nicky, come here.” She did. “Nicky you will get on my face so I can pleasure you and you will cum only when you are kissing Willa.” He grinned hugely. “Do so.” Nicky mounted Jay’s waiting tongue and began passionately kissing Willa. Willa in turn began fondling Nicky’s tits and pinching her proud nipples. Both women were crazed in their activities. Willa came over and over as she fucked and Nicky dripped her own cum juices over Jay’s chin. He couldn’t take it anymore and came deep in Willa’s pussy.

He had one more in him, he felt it. And dammit, he was going to get all he could. He had them kneel on the floor as he sat on the edge of the couch. In ragged gasps, “Willa, suck my nuts, Nicky, my dick, now...” Both sex crazed women sucked eagerly. His beaten dick remembered its last load and responded pulling deep reserves until he came in mind blowing bursts down Nicky’s throat.

Later, he awoke them both. Willa had neat notes on Nicky’s personal life. And Nicky was satisfied that she felt more relaxed and happy and felt weekly sessions would be beneficial. Jay, for his part, was exhausted and his dick ached. Of course, not being a man to miss and opportunity, he’d planted neat instructions in each woman’s mind to go home at night and pleasure themselves thinking of a strange fantasy involving the Doctor and the other woman. Jay chuckled, he’d have to come up with some new plans for his two new servants.