The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Dr. Fox and Wendy Warden’s Wrist’

(mc, f/f, nc)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

COPYRIGHT:

Copyright © 2002 Tabico () All rights reserved; this story is not to be reproduced in any form for profit without the express written permission of the author. This story may be freely circulated only in its entirety and with this notice attached.

SYNOPSIS:

Dr. Fox helps a student who is being harassed by one of her classmates.

* * *

‘Dr. Fox and Wendy Warden’s Wrist’

* * *

“So,” Dr. Fox said, “Wendy.”

Wendy Warden looked up at her. Dr. Fox gave her a sympathetic smile.

The student was in Dr. Fox’s guest chair, facing the counselor across her large desk, and behind her the large window with the blinds drawn. The back of her chair shared the wall with the door, its frosted glass proclaiming ‘Marilyn Fox School Counselor’ in gold letters. Dr. Fox was in her wooden swivel chair, looking back across her desk at the young woman who had walked in just a few minutes ago.

“You’ve never been in before,” Dr. Fox said. She gestured at a manila folder open on the desk in front of her. “I’ve got your name, your grades, and that’s about it.” She held up some papers. “And three notes saying what a good student you are.”

Putting the papers back down on the open folder, she gave Wendy a level stare.

“So why are you here?”

“I...” Wendy licked her lips. “I need some counseling.”

Dr. Fox smiled. “Well, that’s my job. But you’ll have to be more specific.”

“Doctor Fox, I... I don’t, know how...”

“It’s okay, Wendy. Look, if you are having trouble facing it, let’s approach it from the sides. What’s it about, in general?”

“It’s about a ... friend.”

“A boy?”

“No,” Wendy shook her head. “A girl.”

“Is someone causing trouble for you?”

“Well,” Wendy looked conflicted, “yes, but not like that.”

Dr. Fox frowned, and slid her glasses up her nose with an elegant finger. “So this girlfriend of yours is causing problems, but not on purpose.”

“No, it’s on purpose. But I don’t know if... what I mean is....”

Dr. Fox held up a finger. “Hold on a second.” She paused, drew a breath. “Wendy, is this about sex?”

Wendy blushed.

“Ah.” Dr. Fox smiled. “Wendy, sex—and, despite what you may have heard, even sex between girls—is perfectly natural. Girls your age have lots of things they are feeling and experiencing that are new to them. You can talk to me about it. If something between you and your friend is causing problems, I may be able to help work it out.”

The girl was blushing furiously, and staring at the floor again.

“Come on, Wendy,” Dr. Fox said. “Let’s talk about it. Once you talk about it, you’ll feel a lot better. I promise.”

Wendy risked a glance at her. “But it’s so embarrassing!”

Dr. Fox sighed. “Wendy, I have had to counsel students who have been sexually abused by their parents. Trust me, if they can talk about that, you can talk about your relationship with another woman.”

“Really? You mean, students here?”

“Hey, you’re not here to speculate about other students,” Dr. Fox said with mock-anger. “And no, not here. So don’t ask.” She sighed. “Come on, Wendy, let’s talk about you. What’s bothering you about this relationship?”

“Well.... it’s that she makes me do things.”

Dr. Fox considered. “Is the problem the things that she makes you do, or being made to do them?” she asked.

Wendy looked at her with surprise. “Yes, that’s... It’s not what she makes me do... well, not really... but—” she stopped again. “You’re not going to believe me.”

“Whyever not?”

The girl rolled her eyes. “You’re just not, okay?”

“Wendy, I’m a school counselor. I can believe a lot of things. More than you might expect.” Wendy raised her eyebrows. “Try me,” Dr. Fox challenged.

There was a pause.

“Okay,” Wendy finally said. “Its... she makes me...” She stopped, clenched her fists. Dr. Fox didn’t press her. “Okay, girl,” Wendy said to herself, “get it together.” She looked at Dr. Fox, and licked her lips.

“If she touches me in a certain place, she can make me do whatever she wants.”

Dr. Fox nodded very slowly. “And is that certain place...?”

“No! No, it’s not.”

“Where is it?”

“I’d rather not tell you.”

“Why not? Do you think that if anyone touches you there, you have to do what they say?”

“I knew you wouldn’t believe me.”

Dr. Fox stretched, and leaned back in her chair. “Actually, I’ve heard stranger things. So why don’t you just keep your friend from touching you there?”

“I can’t.”

“Okay. Can you tell me who it is that keeps... using your weakness like this?”

“I... I don’t know. I don’t want to get her in trouble.”

“Wendy, whatever you tell me is totally confidential. She won’t get in any trouble, unless you want her to. The only thing I do need to know, though—is it a grownup?”

“No.”

“Okay. Well, if you don’t want to tell me, you certainly don’t need to.” Dr. Fox adjusted her glasses, leaned back in her chair a bit. “If you’re willing, why don’t you tell me how it started? That should shed some light on what’s going on.”

Wendy shifted in her seat. “Well, okay. It was about two months ago. I was over at, uh, her house, to study. Her parents were gone, and, well, Tre—, uh, a boy had gotten her a bottle of Tuaca, because he was, you know, hot for her. But she didn’t like him.” Wendy looked at Dr. Fox, who just looked back at her. “Anyway, after we were done studying, we decided to watch some teevee and have the Tuaca. You know, just to try it.”

Dr. Fox just nodded. “Go on.”

“Well, we both got kinda drunk. I mean, it tastes all caramelly, but it’s pretty strong. Anyways, MTV was having this show about... I dunno what it was about, but there were these girls on it, and they were like lesbians, and they were kissing on teevee.”

Dr. Fox didn’t say anything.

Wendy blushed a bit at the memory. “Anyway, uh, then, uh, she said she wanted to try that. Kissing. And I sort of did too, so we did it.”

“Kissed?”

“Yeah.”

“Was it good?”

Wendy looked surprised. “Uh, yeah, it was nice. I guess. But then she started touching me. My breasts. And I didn’t—you know, it was like nice but I was getting nervous, and I wanted her to stop. So I told her to stop. But she didn’t.”

Staring at her feet, Wendy continued. “And then she touched me my... there. I was just wearing sweats, and she started touching me and rubbing me. And it felt good, but I just couldn’t... so I got up, and walked away. Right? That’s what you’re supposed to do. I walked away.”

“Go on,” Dr. Fox said. Her glasses glinted.

“Well, then Amy, uh- shit!”

“Don’t worry about it. Tell me what happened.”

“Amy... she came after me, and was asking me to come back, and to relax, and trying to catch hold of me. And I just wanted to leave, because what she wanted to do was... so I tried to leave. And she grabbed me.”

There was a pause. “She grabbed you?” Dr. Fox prompted.

“Yeah. She grabbed me there. And she told me to be quiet and sit down, and I did.” Wendy was blushing furiously. “Right there on the floor.”

“Ah. She was touching you on that spot.”

“Yeah.”

“So when she told you what to do, you had to do it.”

“Yeah.”

“What happened then?”

“Well, she was surprised, and let go of me. So I tried to get away again, but when I stood up, she grabbed me again, and told me to stop struggling. And I did. Then she led me back to the sofa. And... and she kissed me again. And she told me to kiss her back. And I did. And then she touched me, and told me to sit there and enjoy it, and... and then her hands were in my sweats, and in my panties, and...” Wendy was staring at the floor, her voice getting softer and softer, “and she kept stroking me, and then she put a finger in, a-and then she told me to touch her, and I did, and...”

Wendy rambled to a stop.

“I get the picture.”

“Please, Doctor Fox, I don’t want to get her in any trouble. I just don’t like her being able to order me around like that.”

“I understand.” Dr. Fox tapped at her lip with a pen. “This is Amy Lister, isn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“Would you like me to talk to her?”

“No! No, please, I don’t want her to know I told on her.”

“Calm down, Wendy. I won’t tell anyone unless I get your permission.” Dr. Fox thought for a moment. “Has this happened again?”

“Yes,” Wendy replied quietly.

“How many times?”

“Nineteen.”

“She’s touched you? And made you touch her?”

“Yes. And...”

“And?”

“She made me do it with my mouth.”

“Your mouth? You mean cunnilingus?”

“Yeah.”

Dr. Fox tapped her pen against her mouth again. “And did you like it?”

“She made me do it!”

“I understand, but did you like it?”

“What kind of question is that?”

“An important one. Answer it, please.”

Wendy wrung her hands in her lap. “I... I don’t know. Maybe. Kind of.”

“I see.” Dr. Fox ran a hand through her hair. “Nineteen times. That’s quite a lot for two months.” She took her glasses off, put them on the table. She fixed Wendy with a direct stare. “What do you want me to do, Wendy? Do you want me to make it so that she can’t force you to... service her?”

“I... I just... I wanted to talk to someone about it, Doctor Fox. I needed to talk to someone. It seems so wrong.”

“But you like it.”

“I don’t know!”

“Well.” Dr. Fox stood up and walked around her desk. Wendy looked at the floor as she approached. She took Wendy’s chin in one hand.

“Wendy, whether you like it or not, no one should force you to do anything—especially sexual things—against your will.”

“Oh, Doctor Fox,” Wendy said, throwing her arms around her waist and holding her tight.

Dr. Fox stroked Wendy’s hair. Then, gently, she unpeeled Wendy’s arms from around her waist. She brought one of Wendy’s arms up in front of her, stroking the back of her hand, holding it with the other.

Then her hand slid down to hold Wendy by the wrist. Wendy’s eyes widened, and she pulled back.

“Relax,” said Dr. Fox.

Wendy relaxed visibly, settling a bit in the chair. Her eyes were wide and worried.

“Doctor...?” she quavered.

“It’s your wrist, isn’t it?”

Wendy stared fearfully at her.

“Answer me.”

“Yes,” Wendy blurted.

Dr. Fox nodded, not releasing her. “So, if I hold you by the wrist, you have to do anything I say?”

“Please don’t—”

“Answer me.”

“Yes,” Wendy said immediately.

“Give me a complete answer, Wendy. Yes, what?”

“Yes, I have to do anything you say.”

One corner of Dr. Fox’s mouth crooked up.

“Anything?”

“Anything,” Wendy replied. Her brows were drawn tightly together. “Please, Doctor—”

“Be silent,” Dr. Fox snapped. “You will speak only when I ask you a question, and only to answer that question. Do you understand me?”

“Yes,” Wendy quavered.

“Answer my questions fully, girl.”

“Yes, I understand you.”

“Good.” The fire receded in Dr. Fox’s eyes. “So. Anyone who holds your wrist is in charge. Doesn’t matter if it’s Amy or if it’s me. Tell me, Wendy, what if Trent was holding your wrist? If Trent was holding your wrist, and he demanded a blow job, would you give it to him?”

“I... I don’t...”

“Answer the question!”

“Yes. Yes, I would give him a blow job.”

“But you wouldn’t enjoy it, would you?”

“No. No, I wouldn’t enjoy it.”

“That’s because you like girls, isn’t it? You find girls sexy.”

“Oh, please, Doctor—”

“Answer!”

“Yes, I find girls sexy.” Wendy was sniffling now, fighting back tears. Dr. Fox shifted her position, stepped around in front of Wendy.

“Is it just this one wrist?”

“Y-yes, just that one.”

“Lucky me,” Dr. Fox said. “I chose correctly.” She stroked the back of Wendy’s hand again. “You’d do anything if a girl had your wrist, wouldn’t you?” she asked.

“Yes, I’d do anything.”

“Even nasty things. Like, if I told you to pee yourself right now, you’d do it, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh don’t—”

“Answer the question.”

“Yes,” Wendy quavered, “I would.”

“You would what?”

“I would pee myself, if you told me to.”

Dr. Fox nodded to herself, a small smile now fully formed on her lips.

“Poor Wendy,” she said. “I want you to sit right here, and we’re going to have us a little talk. Okay?”

“O-okay,” Wendy replied.

Dr. Fox let go of her wrist. Wendy lowered her arm to her side. Her eyes didn’t even glance at the door. Smiling, Dr. Fox walked back around her desk. Wendy didn’t look up at her as she sat down and picked up the phone.

“Yes, this is Dr. Fox. Please have Amy Lister—” Wendy gasped, her head snapping up, “—sent to my office immediately. Yes, pull her out of class. That’s a good girl, Muriel.”

Dr. Fox looked levelly at Wendy. “Calm down, Wendy. We’re going to solve your problem right now. When you leave, you’re going to feel a lot better.”

Wendy just stared at her with wide eyes.

Dr. Fox picked up her glasses, and breathed on them. She rubbed them on the front of her blouse. She looked through them, frowned, and rubbed at the lenses again. While doing so, she began to speak.

“So, it’s your wrist. Hmh. Well,” she looked through her glasses, returned them to the cleaning hand, “it’s not totally illogical. I mean, the wrist is very sensitive. Lots of nerves there. The blood runs close to the skin, so it’s warmer than other places. That’s why you dab perfume on it, you know.”

Dr. Fox looked through her glasses again, then, satisfied, put them back on. “More importantly, it’s easy to catch. Easy for someone to grab when you try to run away. And after you’re caught, there’s all that symbolic bondage involved.”

She closed the manila folder on her desk. “Yes, the wrist. It makes as much sense as any other body part, probably more than most.”

“D-doctor?”

“Yes, Wendy?”

“What are you going to do to me?”

Dr. Fox smiled at her.

There was a knock on the door. Wendy gasped.

“Come in,” Dr. Fox called.

Amy Lister, blond, curvy, walked into the office. She saw who was seated in the guest chair immediately. “Wendy!” she exclaimed. “What are you...” Her eyes flashed.

“You told?!”

“Amy,” Dr. Fox snapped, “close the door.”

Amy’s look of blossoming anger changed to worry, and she closed the door behind her.

“What’s going—”

“Melinda Makes Magnificent Marble Munitions,” Dr. Fox said in a matter-of-fact tone. Wendy looked at her, confused. Then she looked at Amy.

Amy was still standing, but had gone limp, like she was asleep. Her head was tilted to the side. Her face was slack, half-closed eyes staring blankly at Dr. Fox.

“Ah, Amy,” Dr. Fox said, rising from her chair again. “Such a hottie. Don’t you think?” she asked Wendy as she rounded the desk.

“Doctor?” Wendy replied in a small voice.

“That face, those lips,” Dr. Fox said, running a hand down Amy’s cheek. “And, of course, those great tits.” Dr. Fox put a hand on each of Amy’s breasts and slowly squeezed them.

Wendy’s mouth fell open as she stared at her.

“Mmm,” Dr. Fox said. “God, she’s delicious.” She looked at Wendy. “I’m sorry, Wendy. I’m the source of your problem. Well, the catalyst, at any rate.”

She released the passive Amy’s breasts, and turned to face the seated girl, still staring at her. “I just had to have Amy. For sex. And,” she shrugged, feigning embarrassment, “I’m a submissive. I like being forced to eat pussy. So when I re-programmed Amy to like girlsex, I also programmed her to want to be the top. The dom. The woman giving the orders.”

Dr. Fox walked past Wendy, to a shelf on the other side of the office. “What I didn’t foresee,” she said as she passed, “was her getting a crush on you. I suppose I should have told her to lust for no one but me, but that seemed kind of selfish. I guess it’s not much of a surprise she found someone else. After all, she doesn’t know that when she’s not at home, she’s often at my place, fucking me.”

Turning from the shelf with a wooden box, Dr. Fox returned to where Wendy sat. “Can’t let her remember that, see. Bad for the job.” She smiled, and held the box out towards Wendy. “Here,” she said, “I have something for you.”

Wendy just stared at her.

“Open it,” Dr. Fox said in a more menacing tone. “Or, I could make you open it.”

Nervously, Wendy reached out to the box, and tilted the lid open. Inside was a wide golden band.

“It’s a bracelet,” she said, her voice uncertain.

“Actually,” Dr. Fox replied, “it’s a cuff.”

Wendy stared at her.

“Put it on.”

Wendy didn’t protest. What good would it do? Reaching into the box, she took out the cuff. It was wide, perhaps three inches, and glittered a rich gold color. Gingerly, she slid it onto her wrist. It fit nicely. Her eyebrows raised.

With it on, no one could grab her wrist.

“Doctor Fox...” she said in an entirely different tone of voice.

Dr. Fox smiled at her, and dropped to her haunches in front of Wendy. “Glad you like it.”

She leaned forward, putting her hands on Wendy’s knees. “You see, Wendy, there really is no way that you could be forced to obey someone when they touched you in a certain spot. It’s just not possible. The body doesn’t work that way.”

“But—”

Dr. Fox put a finger over her lips, and smiled at her. “But the mind does. The reason you have to obey Amy whenever she holds your wrist is because you want to. At a very deep level, you like it when Amy tells you what to do. Especially when it’s something nasty. See, when Amy wanted to have sex with you, you wanted it. But you also believed that it was wrong. To resolve that conflict, you discovered that when Amy grabbed your wrist, you had to do what she said. And she made you have sex with her.”

Now Dr. Fox was leaning in, almost too close. Wendy felt nervousness prickle at her again. “But you liked that almost more than you liked the sex. To be forced to submit, to do naughty things because you are told to do them. Of course, you don’t want to be cured. What you want, Wendy, is to be made to obey. To obey, to have no choice. To do naughty things again and again, and love it, but never be responsible. To have your pussy and eat it too, as it were.”

“N-no,” Wendy whispered.

“Oh, yes,” Dr. Fox replied. “It’s also a way of dealing with discovering that you’re a lesbian. Yes, Wendy, you are definitely a lesbian. Which is fine, I’d say, except that you’ve been socialized to think of that as one more naughty thing you need to be forced into. Like there’s something wrong with it. Tsk.”

Dr. Fox tossed her head back, then stared hard at Wendy and squeezed her knees. “Now, most counselors would help you with this. Either to fight the linking of obedience to being held by the wrist, or to try and get rid of the need to obey itself. To accept your real desires, and not need to be forced to indulge them.”

She paused, then laughed. “But I’m not one of those counselors. I think it’s really quite delicious that you have to do whatever you are told, by whatever woman holds you by the wrist. Lucky for me, I had that bracelet around. You haven’t fastened it, have you?”

“F-Fastened it?” Wendy whispered.

“Like this,” Dr. Fox said, reaching under the bracelet and clicking something shut in one swift movement. All of a sudden, the bracelet was tight on her wrist. Gripping her. Holding her. She looked at Dr. Fox in panic.

“It holds you in just the right way, doesn’t it? Nice and tight. Now I don’t even have to touch you to make you do whatever I want, do I?”

Wendy looked at her.

“Answer me,” Dr. Fox whispered, face inches from her own.

“No,” Wendy said, a blush filling her cheeks.

“No, what?” Dr. Fox whispered even more quietly, leaning forward to put her cheek against Wendy’s.

“No, you don’t have to touch me to make me do whatever you want,” Wendy breathed.

“Good,” Dr. Fox whispered in her ear. Then she felt Dr. Fox licking her ear, and shuddered.

“You like that?” Dr. Fox whispered.

“Doctor...”

“Answer me,” Dr. Fox whispered. “Slut.”

“Yes,” Wendy replied. “Yes, I like it. I love it. Please, Doctor Fox...”

“Yes, slut?” she asked.

“M... Make me,” Wendy whispered. “Please make me.”

“Oh, I’m going to,” Dr. Fox replied. “I’m going to.”

* * *

END ‘Dr. Fox and Wendy Warden’s Wrist’

* * *