The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Doorway

Tags: MC, MD, MF

Description: A woman discovers a doorway in her new apartment. When opened it leads to a mirror image of her new residence, only with some erotic differences.

Among towers of cardboard moving boxes Jane sat on the flower to consume her victory feast of pizza. After a marathon of moving she had successfully relocated all of her belongings into her new apartment. Furthermore she had been able to return the moving van that day and thus spare herself the added cost of another day’s use fee. Of course, most of her belongings were stilled inside the boxes that constituted the various skyscrapers that surrounded her while she ate her meal. However, the task of unpacking them could be done at her leisure. Her bed was already setup in her bedroom and she already had her work clothes and personal hygiene products unpacked.

After finishing a couple of slices she let out a satisfied sigh. The years spent on graduate school had finally begun to pay off. She had her own place and she began her new job in just a few days. Sometimes during the most stressful moments of trying to obtain her Masters of Public Administration she had felt as if she was stuck in life. Everyone else seemed to be advancing in their careers and creating families while she struggled to put together the research for her thesis. More than once she had even felt that she had made a serious mistake in the direction of her life.

That was all in the past now. She had a entire future still ahead of her. Getting up from her seated position she found that her legs had gone numb while she was seated. Grabbing a hold of the the kitchen counter she steadied herself while she waited for feeling to return below her waist. Her legs, like the rest of her body, had gained weight while in school. Sitting Indian style for more than a few minutes was sufficient to restrict blood flow to her limbs and leaving her with the annoying sensation of pins and needles throughout her flesh.

She mentally added obtaining a gym membership to her list of things to do once she was settled in.

Once she was capable of walking again she put the remainder of her pizza into the fridge and then headed for the bathroom so she could take a shower. The pressure and heat of the shower were better than at her parent’s house. The experience was almost heavenly. A steady stream of warm water that almost felt like an aquatic massage. Jane only stopped because she was tired and wanted to curl up on her bed.

Once she was dried off she walked into her bedroom and quickly took a pair of pajamas off a hanger in her closet. Once she was clothed in blue flannel adorned with kittens she collapsed on her bed and before she could even wonder how long she would remain awake she was out.

* * *

Several hours had passed while she slept. When she woke up there was no natural light coming in from the windows. What illumination there was came in from the kitchen down the hallway provided just enough light for Jane to see the basic layout of her room. She stretched her legs out while pulling a pillow into her arms as if it were a lover to snuggle. Her eyes slowly closed again as she prepared to return to her slumber when something made her open them. There was a light coming from her closet.

Putting her pillow aside she got up from bed and slowly approached it. When she pulled her clothes aside she saw that the light consisted of two vertical lines topped by a horizontal line that seemed to create the form of a door. Reaching her hand over to flip on a light switch she discovered that the outline in her closet was indeed a door. There was a door in her closet.

There had been no door when she first moved in. She was sure of it. She had opened this closet to put some of her clothes in and had seen nothing other than a normal, everyday closet. And now there was a newly installed door in the back wall of the closet.

Still being a little groggy from her nap the confusion over the situation probably prevented her from being as cautious as she normally would be in such a strange situation. Before she realized it her hand had reached up for the handle and pulled on it. To her surprise the door opened.

Her earlier speculation had been correct. This door connected with another apartment. Before her was a bedroom of the same dimensions and design as her own. The only difference was the furnishings. A large four poster bed with burgundy sheets was prominent in this room. There were bookcases along the wall as well. The lights were on in this room so clearly her neighbors were home. Feeling a little insecure Jane closed the door but not all the way. She allowed herself just enough space to look in. She reached over and turned the lights off in her own bedroom so she would not be seen. Surely her neighbors knew about this door but they would probably not react well to seeing a stranger staring at them from their closet. The mystery of why she hadn’t noticed the door to the next apartment when she first moved was still on Jane’s mind but it was quickly forgotten as someone came into view. It was a man, probably in his late fifties. He wore a blue silk robe that was tied at the waist. His dark hair had quite a bit of grey to it, but his age actually seemed to make him more handsome. With a few smooth footsteps he was seated on the bed. Jane was worried that he might see her and considered just closing the door completely when another person entered her field of view and caused her to keep looking.

This person had their backside towards Jane but she could still tell that it was a young woman. Her trim but shapely body wore only a black silk bra and panties as well as high heels. Her black hair was cut in a bob, unlike Jane’s own long tresses. The woman stood patiently in front of the older man.

“Kneel.” The man’s voice was soft but the tone was firm.

“Yes Master.” The woman sank to her knees. Jane blinked her eyes several times to make sure they was seeing what she thought she was seeing. She was looking in at a couple’s kinky bedroom activities. She felt her cheeks turn red with a little embarrassment but she continued to watch.

The man reached forward with his right hand and entwined his fingers into the woman’s short, dark hair. Simultaneously his left hand undid the knot of his robe and it came open. Now his hand began pulling her head towards his groin and very quickly Jane was watching the woman giving him a blow job. The rhythmic movements of her head were unmistakable.

The man brought his left hand up into the woman’s hair to join his right. Together they took a firm hold of her head and controlled the rate at which she serviced him. A low, lustful moaning began coming from the woman as she pleasured her lover’s manhood in her mouth. Each bob of her head was accompanied by a another moan.

Jane watched the scene with fascination. She felt wrong watching them but she could not pull herself away. Her love life had always been conventionally vanilla and what she saw now was so outside her experience she felt compelled to watch. Before long the man groaned with orgasmic satisfaction and leaned back on the bed. His hands still held the head of his lover though, holding it in place at his groin. The woman’s head was still bobbing as she licked at her lover’s manhood.

After several minutes the man came out of his post-orgasm torpor. He sat up and contemplated the woman still nuzzling at his groin. He reached out and patted her on the head.

“Good girl.”

The woman shuddered the moment he said the words. Jane watched as the woman seemed to be having a orgasm at that very moment. Her throaty sounds of pleasure built until they reached a crescendo of ecstasy. When she recovered she remained kneeling on the floor.

“Now bring my clothes for work.”

“Yes Master.”

The woman stood and turned in place before walking towards the closet. Everything that happened next was so quick that it was almost impossible for Jane to take it all in. Her panicked mind considered closing the door but was afraid the sound would alert them to her presence. She quickly calculated that the slim crack the door was opened at would not be noticeable. It was dark in her own bedroom so perhaps she would remain unseen. She decided to remain still and hope not to be seen when a revelation hit her. As the woman reached the closet and began removing clothes Jane was able to get a look at her face.

The woman had Jane’s face. It had taken a moment for her to realize it. The fear of being caught and panic over what to do had distracted her. But now he undivided attention was on the woman. Her face was undeniably a copy of Jane’s. There was a few slight differences. This woman’s lips were puffier and her eyes were large and doe like. And of course her hair was cut in a short bob whereas Jane’s was longer.

While their faces were practically the same their bodies were dramatically different. Jane’s out of shape physique was not present on this woman. Her shapely legs looked like they had been sculpted. She had an hourglass waist and her breasts were something else entirely. Encased in the black silk bra were two spherical orbs of soft flesh. They far larger than Jane’s own modest bust. They seemed more appropriate to a model or perhaps a porn star. The woman finished gathering clothes and returned to the man.

Jane watched with a growing knot in her stomach as the woman with her face dressed the man in a conservative business suit. When she was finished he got up and checked himself out in a mirror.

“Change into your uniform and take care of the house while I am at work.”

“Yes Master.”

The man disappeared out of sight and the woman began to remove several articles of clothing our of a set of drawers. As she proceeded to put it on Jane realized the woman was changing into a French Maid’s outfit. Soon her uniform was fitted, short puffy skirt, cleavage revealing top and all. She disappeared out of sight and Jane took the opportunity to close the door without detection.

Shivering she went back to her bed and climbed under the covers. Sleep did not return easily to her that night. Her mind was racing as it tried to comprehend everything she had seen.

* * *

When she woke up the next morning she spent several minutes staring at the door in her closet. The longer she looked at it the more difficult it was to deny that it was there. Eventually she got out of bed and went outside. She was curious about these neighbors of hers with their kinky lifestyle and the woman who looked so very much like Jane.

It was coincidence. That is what it had to be. Everyone had a lookalike out in the world. Jane just happened to move in next door to hers. The odds were astronomical but it was still possible. She tried to convince herself of this.

As she walked around the apartment complex a frown began to develop on Jane’s face. She was having difficulty locating the couple’s apartment. She went to where it should have been but there was nothing there. If Jane did have a door in her closet it would have just led outside. She must have calculated things wrong. Jane returned back to her apartment to reorientate her bearings.

When she returned to her bedroom and tried to mentally work out where the other apartment would be. To her chagrin it seemed to where she had tried looking. But that could not be right because there was nothing there. She stood there for a few moments considering the situation. Maybe there was no other apartment. Maybe it was a dream or her imagination.

She stared at the handle on the door.

Slowly her hand reached out and she cautiously opened the door. Sure enough it revealed the same elegant bedroom as the one she had seen the previous night. Was it real? Without pausing to think Jane stepped forward into the bedroom.

Things suddenly became a disorientating blur. It felt like Jane was falling. The experience was so strange that even when it stopped she was confused. Slowly she looked around. She wasn’t in their bedroom, she wasn’t in her own bedroom either. Instead she was in a living room. As she looked around she realized it had the same floor plan as her own but its furnishings belonged to someone else. After trying to orientate herself she received her second shock. Looking down at herself she saw that she was only wearing a black silk bra and panties and her body was not her own. Her breasts were absolutely huge.

Shooting up to a standing position she looked at her body. It was the body of her doppelganger from the previous night. She was in this person’s body. Tottering on the extremely high heels her feet were encased in Jane walked over to a mirror on the wall of the hallway. In it was reflected the image of the woman from the night before, complete with her black bob. Instead of Jane’s own modest B-cup breasts there were instead a pair of world class tits. She reached up an cautiously touched them. The flesh was warm and soft and the presence of her hands seemed to cause a build up of pleasurable sensations in them, more than Jane was accustomed to feeling.

A feeling of dread and panic overtook her and as quickly as she could manage in the towering heels she headed for the bedroom. Once there she approached the closet and prayed that the door was still there.

It was.

Her bedroom was visible in the door way. Practically leaping towards it she passed through the doorway. Again, there was a overwhelming sensation, similar to falling and several moments passed before Jane realized she was back in her own bedroom, and just as important in her own body. As she regained her senses she realized with a start that the doorway was completely open and her doppelganger was standing right there in front of her.

Panic spread into her again. How would she explain this to the woman? As she looked up at the woman she noticed that she was not looking at Jane, but just straight ahead. She seemed to have a confused look on her face. Then she turned around and left the bedroom.

* * *

After the disturbing out of body experience Jane left the door untouched for an entire week. She even avoided using her closet, instead putting her clothes in a box next to her bed. Beginning her new job helped to partially take her mind of the doorway. However, it did not help much and before long her every waking thought was plagued by it. Finally she gave up one night and opened the doorway and looked inside. On the bed the man and the woman were engaged in an intense session of lovemaking. They respective sounds of pleasured satisfaction could be heard the moment she pulled the door open. Jane remained still and watched...

* * *

Over the next several days Jane observed the couple with voyeuristic interest. In all her observations the woman seemed completely fixated on pleasing the man who seemed to take it as a given that he was to be waited on hand and foot. Jane also gradually realized that she could open the door as wide as she wanted and not be seen. She even dared make noise once as an experiment and found that not even the loudest music could draw the couple’s attention. This revelation seemed to only inspire Jane to spend even more time watching.

When the man was asleep the woman would either be curled up next to him giving whatever pleasurable attention, or if the man was not in the mood she would be placed next to the bed on the floor. She would be on her knees with her hands resting on her thighs, palms facing up. Her eyes would be closed and she would genuinely seem to be in slumber.

Weeks of watching passed. It was all so erotic. Jane never thought she had an interest in domination and submission, or voyeurism but she was finding herself aroused by all of this. She gradually began to masturbate while watching. And on those occasions when she was masturbating somewhere aside from the doorway she was thinking about the things she had seen. After a while she began to strip down to her own bras and panties and while watching remain in the same position as her doppelganger with her hands resting on her thighs.

The situation became less intimidating and unnerving and more familiar and erotic. She began having more fantasies about being the woman on the other side of the doorway and her thoughts were continually drawn back to the incident when she had stepped through the doorway. She had ended up in the other woman’s body. But she had been able to return. The moment she steps through the doorway she ends up inhabiting the fleshy temple that was the other Jane, no matter where she might be in the apartment. Gradually a daring desire entered her mind. She when wait until the woman’s Master was away at work. She entered the other Jane then she could explore their apartment.

Several days passed before she mustered up the courage to take the trip. Then, one day when the other Jane’s master had left she stepped through the doorway...

After the brief disorientating sensation she found herself in the couple’s kitchen. She was in front of a sink filled with dishes and soapy water. Her new voluptuous form was in the maid’s outfit, her huge breasts seeming straining to escape.

This wasn’t a surprise. In her time watching them Jane knew that the woman always changed into a maid’s outfit when her Master left for work. She would complete all the household chores and then change into her bra and panties and wait for her Master in the living room.

Swaying uneasily in the heels Jane left the kitchen and began to explore the house. All of the furnishings were either expensive antiques or ultra modern pieces. There was a leather armchair in front of the television with the square pad on the floor next to it where Jane’s doppelganger would remain patiently while her Master watched television.

Making her way into the bedroom she explored everything. The couple had a mixture of ultra classy items and a variety of sex related things. As she looked she noticed that there was nothing normal for the doppelganger Jane. Everything she owned or could wear seemed to be to help her perform her use as a sex object. It was incredibly thrilling to be able to explore everything she had previously only been able to watch.

After a couple of hours she found herself back into the kitchen. An erotic charge went through her as she resumed washing the dishes. She pretended that she was the submissive slave doing her Master’s bidding and to her surprise she was indeed becoming aroused while washing the dishes. Once she was finished she looked around the apartment and wondered what else she could do.

Vacuum the floors.

The thought just came into her head, like a soft whisper. She didn’t question it. After all, of course vacuuming the floors would be one of the chores. She went to the hallway closet and removed the vacuum and began to clean the floors. Over the next couple of hours she completed one cleaning task after another. During each task she felt a gentle warm in her body. She was actually being aroused by housework. Once she was done she returned to the bedroom and changed out the maid’s outfit. Before changing into the bra and panties that the doppelganger’s Master preferred she examined her temporary body in the mirror. It looked like a teenage boy’s ultimate fantasy. The breasts were incredible. From looking through the doppelganger’s clothes she knew that the woman wore a G-cup. The breasts looked like they had been created by an artist, and amazingly they seemed to defy gravity. The red nipples were perpetually hard.

Bringing her hands up she cupped her breasts. Striking a seductive pose in the mirror she began to play with the warm flesh on her chest. Her hands massaged them and would occasionally squeeze them together. She pinched the nipples every now and then and received jolts of intense pleasure in exchange. As she began moaning she reached a hand down between her legs. Right before it reached her lips down there it stopped. Even through her pleasure induced haze this got her attention. She looked down at her hand, hovering just above her sex. Again she tried to touch herself only to find the hand incapable of movement.

Forbidden.

He doppelganger was not allowed to touch her sex. Jane suddenly was filled with awareness of this. Every time she had seen her counterpart reach an orgasm it had only been with the permission of her Master. Jane thought back to the number of times she had seen the Master pat her doppelganger on the head and say “Good girl.” Each time was accompanied by what seemed to be an mind shattering orgasm. Desperate to get off she walked over to the closet and returned to her bedroom.

After the disorientation she was back home. She watched her doppelganger once again look confused about how she ended up in front of the closet. However, soon she was walking back to the wardrobe, her body naked save for the towering heels. She put on her bra and panties and returned to the living room. While she was doing this Jane had a hand in her pants, desperately working to get off after all of the erotic buildup in the other world.

* * *

The next several weeks followed a pattern. When the Master was away, Jane came out to play. She would perform all of the housekeeping tasks, pretending that she was a submissive performing chores for her Master. She would then change out of her maid’s uniform and explore her counterpart’s body. After a few days she had even begun kneeling on the cloth square in the living room as if she was waiting for her Master to arrive. At first she would only spend a few minutes on it but with each visit she stayed on it longer. She found it strangely relaxing, kneeling with her hands resting on her thighs and her head downcast. As the weeks went on she found it almost difficult to resist remaining there until the Master returned. A couple of times when she stood up she felt like she was doing something wrong. It was just so easy to remain there...

It was the sound of the door closing that snapped Jane back to conscious thought. She had been enjoying herself so much she had lost track of time. The grey haired form of the Master was in the doorway. He put his briefcase on a table and walked past her.

“Begin ‘Welcome Home.’”

“Yes Master.” Jane did not even have to think of the words.

Stand Up.

It was that voice, that soft whisper of a voice. The voice that had she had just assumed was a strong sense of intuition. Only now it was not whispering, it was speaking to her. It was giving her instructions.

Approach Master and kiss him.

Jane in doppelganger’s body approached her Master. Her hips swaying seductively as she walked. She felt her arms wrap around his shoulder and her lips pressed against his. The sensation sent warm arousal throughout her body. She was pleasing her Master and that was the greatest feeling she could experience. The warm pleasure was greater than anything Jane had ever experienced in love making. So strong in fact that her temporary panic about not being able to control her actions subsided until the kiss broke.

Remove Master’s clothes and place robe on him.

Jane instantly obeyed the voice which she just realized, was her own. Perhaps that was why she had not been suspicious of those suggestive whispers at first. Jane watched, almost with morbid fascination as her limbs moved on their own. Soon her Master was out of his business suit and wearing a dark blue robe. He walked over to his leather armchair and after seating himself turned on the television.

Prepare Master’s preferred drink.

As Jane walked over to the kitchen and poured an alcoholic drink she desperately tried to will the body to the bedroom and the doorway. The body would not budge. While her hands were expertly preparing the drink Jane tried to figure out what was happening. A voice in her mind was telling her to do things and she found herself unable to resist. This had not happened before. Had it?

Jane thought back to those whispering suggestions. She realized with a shock that they had made her do things. They had made her perform the cleaning, and prevented her from pleasuring herself. Why hadn’t she noticed before? Why was her lack of control so apparent now. She was still thinking about this when she brought the drink to her Master and the got down on her knees in front of him and waited.

Her Master did not even seem to take notice of her. Instead he was busy watching the television. During this time Jane continued to think about what was happening. Perhaps because her Master (no, he was not HER master! Why did she keep thinking of him that way?) was present and giving her orders the body she was in had not choice but to obey. Much how she could not pleasure herself. But why had she been able to move around freely earlier? Maybe because without her Master present it was presumed that she would need some autonomy to deal with unexpected matters. So she had been able to move and with free will (or at least, she thought it had been free will) and only received orders in a more subtle way but now that her Master was here she had no choice but to obey.

Eventually her Master muted the television. Undoing his robe he reached out and took hold of Jane’s head. Unable to resist, she watched in horror as she was pulled closer and closer to his cock. The tip of the erect manhood brushed across her pillow cushion lips and her mouth automatically opened. The shaft plunged into her mouth and his head began its rhythmic movement. Her lips closed tightly around it to provide the narrowest passage possible.

The body Jane was inhabiting had apparently been conditioned to experience pleasure in performing such submissive service. With each bob of her head, each moan of pleasure from Her Master, each gripping of her hair by his hands she felt pleasurable heat build inside of her. When he finally climaxed into her mouth she began industriously lapping the bitter substance up until she had cleaned him off. When she finished she found herself looking up at her Master with her pouty lips and doe-eyes. Her face expressed only the sentiment that she hoped she had pleased him.

His hands released her hair and then one of them began to pat her on the head.

“Good girl.”

The sensation was almost like an explosion. Her body, which had been enduring smoldering arousal for some time without a means of release now experienced every pleasurable sensation one could imagine. It was beyond anything Jane had ever experienced. It was like a lifetime worth of orgasms experienced all at once. Everything was forgotten. Her worries about her lack of control over her body, when she was going to be able to make it back to her bedroom. Just as pain can overwhelm any conscious thought, so now pleasure was inhibiting her ability to put cogent ideas together.

* * *

Eventually the orgasm wore off and Jane was able to think again. However, she still found herself unable to control her body. She had to simply wait and watch as she performed all the functions to make her Master’s life a pleasant as possible. This included mundane tasks such as preparing his meal and more exciting functions such as being used as a living sex object.

For about a hour before he went to sleep the Master rested on the bed while Jane cuddled up next to him. She pressed her flesh breasts into his side while her hands traced over his chest. He didn’t engage in any sex acts with her. He seemed mostly to just enjoy the quiet affirmation of his attractiveness. Eventually he ordered her to sleep before pulling up the covers on himself. Jane watched as she slid of the bed and assumed the kneeling position on the floor. Her eyes closed and she automatically went to sleep.

Her next conscious thoughts involved coming out of her kneeling position and attending to her to her Master. She made him breakfast and once he was ready to get dressed they returned to the bedroom where she again was made to perform oral sex on him. Jane should have been dismayed but her thoughts throughout the entire morning were consumed by eager anticipation of when he would leave for work. She would then be able to move freely again and could return home. She hoped. There was another thought churning around in her head, one that almost seemed to wave as heavily. If he patted her on the head and said those words she would orgasm. The memories of the previous orgasm still warmed her. It was such a delicious feeling, like an ascension to heaven.

Once her Master had climaxed into her mouth and she had finished cleaning his shaft off he patted her head and said this magical words.

“Good girl.”

It instantly hit her body. The bliss of pure, undiluted pleasure. No sexual experience in her entire life could compete with this. It was as if every orgasm of her life had only been a prelude to this moment. Even the memories of her previous orgasm the night before now seemed to pale by comparison. Every act of submissive service she had performed up to this point seemed totally worth it. After she had recovered she began to dress her Master for work and soon he was out the door. Jane watched her body move to the dresser and prayed that the moment the maid’s outfit was on her that she would have control of herself again. As she put on the longer black stockings, the short skirt, the sassy apron she found that she was actually making the decisions in the dressing herself. Finally, when her uniform was complete she could move around freely. Without a second thought she walked over to the doorway and after the now familiar sensation of disorientation she was back in her own bedroom, in her own body. She watched her doppelganger turn from the closet and leave to begin the day’s housekeeping.

* * *

Jane avoided crossing the doorway for several days after that. The experience of being in a body that she was not able to control had been unsettling. It was like being stuck in a small space, a similar feeling of helplessness.

However, the experience of having an orgasm in the doppelganger’s body also haunted her thoughts. Her subsequent attempts to gratify herself back in her own world seemed like hollow imitations. Slowly a feeling of sexual frustration built inside of her and she found herself longing to experience the release...

And so Jane found herself at the doorway, watching while her doppelganger has giving head to her Master. She waited until the Master came into her mouth and the other Jane had just finished cleaning him off. Jane stepped forward and after the brief jumble of disorientation found herself kneeling before her Master. The bitter taste of his essence still in her mouth. She watched as he brought a hand forward to pat her on the head. She had timed things just right.

“Good girl.”

The ecstasy washed over her and she was still in its warm glow while she dressed her Master and saw his departure. Jane simply relaxed and allowed her automated body to take care of everything until she was dressed in her maid’s uniform. Feeling the ability to move her body she contemplated returning back to her own world. Dishes. However, she still have to wash the dishes. She made her way to the kitchen and began scrubbing everything that had been used during breakfast. Once she was done with this task she began the vacuuming as she always did. During all of the chores she let go of any stress she had. It was so easy to just do the chores. It was so easy in fact that when she was done with the chores she blinked in surprise. Hadn’t she planned on leaving as soon as the Master had left? Well, now that she was done she was going to go back to the closet and return to her own bedroom. She walked back to the bedroom. Her taunt legs perched on the high heels caused her to assume a seductive posture. Even though her Master was not here it was important to always look and move in a seductive manner.

Upon entering the bedroom she immediately removed her uniform and put on the bra and panties. She paused just long enough to admire herself in the mirror. Her body was customized to bring her Master the most possible enjoyment. Her doe-eyes helped give her face a submissive quality. Her puffy, pouty lips were perfect for performing oral sex. Her large, perfectly formed breasts designed to his specifications. Her long sculpted legs perched on sexy high heels. Having finished her cleaning duties she was now to wait for him. Returning to the living room she kneeled down on the square. While she looked at the ground with downcast eyes she felt her whole body warm at the prospect of her Master returning. Once he returned she would be able to service him and receive an orgasm. Just then a strange thought occurred to her. She did not want to wait for the Master, she wanted to go back to the doorway and return to the other world. Confused she tried to shake that thought out of her head. Her mental programming was telling her that she should be waiting here for her Master’s return. Why would she want to do something else?

The thoughts in Jane’s mind became garbled and difficult to sort out. She knew she had to remain waiting for her Master to return but she found the desire to return to the doorway persisting. At one point she even found herself standing up without intending to. She remained standing in the living room for several minutes, trying to force herself to resume kneeling. Instead she was walking to the bedroom and before long she was facing the closet and the doorway. Had there always been a doorway in the closet? It seemed to open to another bedroom. She was there for several minutes, the confusion difficult to expel out of her mind. Finally she managed to return to the living room and resumed waiting for her Master.

When he returned home he allowed her to tend to his needs as usual and before long she was performing oral sex on him again. After she had lovingly swallowed all of his cum he rewarded her with another delicious orgasm. The pleasure was enough to make her content while her body went through all the actions demanded of it.

Later that night she received another treat as her Master was in the mood for sex. As he plunged his manhood into her and played with her huge tits she felt the pleasure of submission wash over her entire body. The pure and simple truth of it, that she was meant for her Master’s pleasure brought a contentment that nothing else could. The opening between her legs was performing the function it was meant for by being a place he could please himself in. Her breasts were as large and round as they were because that was what his preference was. Every time he squeeze them, or mashed them together or played with her nipples it was a reminder of how pleasing she was for him.

He must have found her especially pleasing tonight because again he patted her head and whisper those heavenly words into her ears.

“Good girl.”

Instead of having her sleep in her usual kneeling position he kept her on the bed with him. His arm was wrapped around her, pulling her close. She showered devoted attention onto him. After he had drifted off she went to sleep too, content with her status as his most valuable possession.

* * *

The next morning they followed their morning routine. She gave him a blow job to ease his tension before going off to work and he rewarded her with another orgasm. Once she had seen him off and changed into her maid’s uniform her thoughts were focused on getting the cleaning done. She was about to leave the bedroom to perform them when she noticed something in the closet. The doorway. She had seen it earlier.

Cautiously she approached it. On the other side was a bedroom in the design of her Master’s bedroom, but not as elegantly decorated.

Go through.

The strange thought had entered her mind out of nowhere. It was not like her usual programming. It was not a compulsion to perform pre-determined instructions. No, it was a suggestion, a request. Jane shook her head. This was wrong, she should be cleaning.

No. Step through the doorway, please!

The voice was more urgent.

Please, please, please! Go through! I want to go home.

No, that couldn’t be right. She was home. Why was this voice talking nonsense to her. Was her programming running into an error?

Screw the programming! I want to be myself again!

The voice was becoming more forceful. The whole experience was beginning to upset Jane. Without pausing she thrust her hand forward and seized the handle on the door attached to the doorway. With a forceful swing she slammed it shut.

Silence.

Jane remained standing there for a couple of minutes. She stared at the back wall of the closet. Why was she staring at the wall, her programming was telling her that the housework needed to be done. She turned in place and walked out of the bedroom.