The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DOOR TO DOOR HYPNOSIS

By Hypno Witch Shiri

DING DONG!

Good morning Sir, my name is Shiri and I am starting a new service that no one has thought of yet and I call it Door To Door Hypnosis. It is a wonderful service, because at one time people had to drive and make appointments to see their hypnotist, and as your hypnotist I come to see you whenever it is most convenient for you. You will take this flyer right here and keep in me deep in your mind when ever you wish to use my special talents to help you relax and focus and better your life. As you will notice you took the flyer with no question, this is very much like hypnosis, you simply follow along and make no effort to pay very much attention to what you are doing and instead you just allow things to happen as it is easier for you to do so.

I am sure you have a job and in today’s society work can be very stressful and knowing this, your hypnotist can be such a great help with work related stress and anxiety and as you can see on the flyer right under where it says, Time To Sleep, I offer a whole array of sessions that will allow you to get better rest, a more relaxing life and not to mention the health benefits of deeper more comfortable relaxation.

The first session is free and you will experience a very deep relaxation and a sensation of heaviness that allows your mind to go blank. Simply listening to your hypnotist can give you such great result so quickly that it happens to fast for you to even notice. Following suggestions is very easy and is best done when you are in a relaxed and heavy comfortable state and since there is no one around, as I place your my hand on your shoulder, you find it easy to allow me to guide you inside. There you go relaxing very deeply and right over here is a chair where you sit and relax and just listen to the sound of my voice and enjoy how wonderful it feels to be hypnotized.

I brought my bag to have everything I need to place you into a trance and as my subject you will find so many options to my service, for example if you like twirling spirals to relax by, we can use that, or even this sparkling crystal which is a favorite. Some people respond very well to fascination objects and some can be hypnotized quickly.

Looking up now at my hand as I make a V shape with my fingers, you focus and you focus, notice that my finger come closer and closer to your forehead. You begin to feel warm and relaxed as my finger get closer, getting more and more sleepy, your eyelids get even heaver than they are now and you begin to feel yourself drifting falling sliding down in deep relaxation and my finger keep getting closer, relaxing you, comforting you, helping to feel like your melting into the chair, becoming calm and enjoying the sound of my voice and you relax even deeper into sleep, such a deep sleep as I snap my fingers and your eyes close. Letting go drifting down and relaxing on every word. You feel so good so happy and so relaxed, that nothing bothers you, In fact every sound you hear and every breath you take, just simply takes you down even deeper into trance, deeper into sleep and you have no cares and no worries anymore, you just slip down even deeper listening to my voice following everything I say. In fact I am going to count down from 10 to 1 and with every number you can fall twice as deep as you are now.

10, Falling way down, way way down into such a comfortable sleep such a deep sleep.

9. Body letting go, relaxing and letting go, no worries or cares. such a deep sleep.

8. The sound of my voice seems to relax you even deeper now, becoming so relaxed as my voice is so fascinating to hear and listen to.

7. In fact, you have never heard such a calming voice that you allow yourself to give up and give in, slipping down even deeper now.

6. You might notice how calm and comfortable you feel now and this is what it like to be hypnotized and now with every number you will go twice as deep to sleep, double your sleep with every number.

5. Twice as deep and feeling waves of deep heavy relaxation take over you body and mind, and slump, slip sliding down into a deep sleep, such a calming deep sleep.

4. Your mind goes blank and you no longer wish to think, speak or move and you let go twice as deep, twice as heavy.

3. Feeling warm and relaxed nothing can get into your way of such deep relaxation here with me.

2. Focusing on your breathing and breathing in relaxation, breathing out the tension, Oh yessss that feels so good. And falling very deep now so very deep to sleep on....

1. Deep sleep, such a deep sleep and letting go for me letting go for me, listening to my voice and allowing my words to go so deep into your mind.

You feel wonderful and so deeply relaxed and the deeper you go, the more beneficial your hypnotic experience will be. You continue to drift down deeper and deeper and in a moment you can imagine tying a small string around your wrist and the string will be connected to a giant helium balloon. (Truth: I place a real string under his wrist because this deepener works half the time and the fix it by using your own hand to lift theirs really does suck and they wake even more, but if they believe the string is imaginary.. that changes everything.)

Now you find that the balloon is lifting your hand, feel your hand as it is so light and that balloon is pulling the imaginary string and your arm and hand getting lighter and lighter, (Slightly pulling up on the string that is under his wrist and watch that arm shoot up.) So light as you go deeper and deeper floating high in the air and on the count of three, the string will release your arm will fall back down taking you deeper into trance and 3 and 2 and drop down deeper and deeper. (Simply let go of one end of the string.) Falling down more and more and you realize now that you can feel and experience anything under hypnosis and this helps you to stay focused and relaxed, drifting even deeper down into such a deep sleep, the deepest sleep of your life.

Your eyelids are so relaxed, so heavy and relaxed and using the power of your imagination I want you to imagine you can not open your eyes no matter how hard it is, they are glued shut, just too heavy to open and on three you will try but they will not open, ready and one, and two, and try to open them, glued shut, glued shut and stop trying Deeep sleep way down now, letting that heaviness from your eyes fill your body with such deep soothing sleep.

You find that you can not remember your name, no matter how hard you try, your name has some how slipped away and when I count to three I want you to try to tell me your name, but you can not, and one and two and What is your name,....... .... Stop trying and sink even deeper into trance falling so deep, drifting so deep, so comfortable and so relaxed and you can imagine that you are in a reality TV show and your the star that will win the million dollar prize, but to do so, I must have your secret code, that opens your prize. I bet you know what I am talking about, the secret safe in your home, the one with the prize, where is it and must have the secret code and you are our lucky winner...... .. Very good and but first before you become a winner, I must know the secret house code, that must be entered to get in the house. Can you tell me that code, we don’t have much time before we break for a commercial.. ........ Wonderful and you can relax even deeper now, a winner with a million dollar prize, just like on TV.

As I touch your forehead, twice as deep, twice as relaxed and three and two and one such a deep sleep and your realize now you can not remember anything from one moment to the next and now you can not remember that you can not remember anything from one moment to the next, touching your forehead and sinking deeper. once I leave you will not be able to recall me being here, in fact just like you forgot your name, you will have forgotten me being here. Deeper down now, touching that forehead and letting go way down deep. You really should get out more, tonight you will go out for a late dinner and a movie, it is the best idea you have had all month and need this for yourself because you deserve it. Touching that forehead one more time and Deeeep sleep going even deeper now. You will also find that you must give me back my flyer because that is how it works. Giving me back my flyer when I leave and feeling so happy and relaxed about my service and waking up now and feeling so amazed and fascinated and happy with me, on the count of five, One waking up taking a deep breath for me and Two, moving around hearing other sounds and Three eyes wanting to open, wanting to wake up and feeling wide awake and four and five, eyes open wide awake.

You did like the most wonderful job, and the next session is free on me, I can’t believe how good you are at this, I wish I could go as deep as you do. I should be paying you, your such a great subject, go ahead and stand up, move around, your mouth is a little dry but that will straighten up, may I use your bathroom? Thanks so much, I will only be a minute. (In the bathroom you unlock the window so you can get in later.)

Well I must go now, this was so much fun, oh my flyer, thank you and like I said the next session is free and like I said you follow suggestions so well. Hahaha.. Door to Door Hypnosis, a service you can depend on.

With love
Shiri