The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Don’t Open The Bottle

Germany, 1771:

Isaac Strauss was a well-known German composer in Berlin. His personal life was well known throughout the city, such as how he was married to a beautiful Italian violinist named Sarah Andreas who was 3 months pregnant with their child. Sarah was 5′8″ with over-the-shoulder black hair, brown eyes and a trim figure. Isaac was 6″ with short brown hair, blue eyes and handsome,chiseled facial features. They were a wealthy couple who lived in a beautiful mansion, not to mention have servants waiting on them hand and foot day and night.

However, a year into the marriage, Isaac became sexually frustrated and wanting-because as much as he loved Sarah, since her pregnancy she would not make love to him. This frustrated Isaac and there came a time when he had finally had enough. He needed sex, and he needed it right away.

A month later in Berlin, Isaac found a young woman named Juni. She was beautiful, with short dark-brown hair, passionate brown eyes and full red lips. She had the makings of a seductress. The composer lusted after her-despite the fact that he was married and she was nothing more than a commoner. A woman like Juni could give him the satisfaction that Sarah couldn’t. Only his wife wouldn’t have to know. Isaac could keep Juni a secret...but he’d have to make sure his violinist wife was always out.

For six months, Juni and Isaac had a nice time in the mansion together, making sure there was “fire between their sheets”. To the composer’s surprise, this young woman was a great lover, with so much lust and passion to satisfy him for ages. Isaac didn’t want to give her up, but he was afraid that Sarah would walk in and find them together.

Well, that day finally came...two months later. The pregnant Sarah walked in, and to her horror, another woman was in their bed.

“Isaac, who is this?", she exclaimed.

The composer was too shocked and stunned to say anything. His wife had caught them in bed together, and she was furious.

“Isaac, get this woman out of here!", Sarah screamed.

“Sarah, calm down. Think of the baby.”

“Isaac, explain yourself,” she said-trying to keep her anger under control.

“Sarah, this is Juni. She has been everything to me that you haven’t. I have never experienced a woman with such passion and fire in the art of lovemaking.”

“I’m your wife! I’m going to have your child and you bring this whore into our house, into our bed? I will get rid of her myself!”

“Darling, please! We can all be happy!”

“No. I’m getting rid of this...this...What is her name?”

“Juni. And how are you going to get rid of her?”

“Banishment. I’ll banish her for eternity.”

“Sarah, please don’t!” Isaac begged.

“I will, and I’ll do it now! Juni, prepare to exit this life. Where you’re going, you’ll never see the light of day!”

The violinist left the room, came back with a bottle, and began chanting a spell:

“Juni, Juni-leave our sight.

Juni, Juni-leave our world.

Let this bottle be your home.

May you not escape from your prison.”

When those words were chanted, Juni magically transferred from her lover’s bed into the bottle. Sarah was pleased and sealed the bottle with a cork, but left airholes. She wanted Juni to live and suffer rather than die slowly and quietly.

The young woman screamed and pounded from inside the bottle, much to Sarah’s delight. She showed the bottle to Isaac, who was horrified. Juni yelled for the composer to let her out, but unfortunately he couldn’t help her. His wife had managed to seal the bottle enough so that Isaac couldn’t open it if he wanted to. Besides, even if he let Juni out, her captor would magically put her back in. There was no real escape.

“Say goodbye to her Isaac,” Sarah said evilly-and grinned, “from this point Juni is trapped and will remain so for eternity.”

Then she left the room with the bottle, and put it on the bookshelf.

* * *

Berlin, Germany: 2002-

It was a busy day at the auction house. So many interesting items were up for sale and there were so many bidders.

Finally, a bottle was up on the auction table-it was the bottle that had Juni inside it.

As the item was brought to the table, the young woman was shaken and bumped inside it. It was a different feeling for her, but the great feeling was that Sarah was finally dead-and unfortunately so was her lover Isaac. No matter, the most important thing Juni yearned for was freedom...freedom from that horrible bottle that she had spent 231 years in. She had spent all that time yearning for freedom...hoping that someone, anyone, would come along and open the bottle. But in all those years, her hopes had been dashed.

The auctioner started the bidding in German and within a few minutes an interested buyer had bid $300 for it. The auctioner was delighted, especially because an American man was buying the bottle. He told the American, “Whatever you do, don’t open the bottle. If you do, you’ll wish you hadn’t. Inside it is a cursed spirit named Juni. The story is that over 200 years ago, her lover’s wife has banished her to it. If she were to ever get out, she will give you unimaginable trouble.”

The man was amused and said, “Okay, I won’t open the bottle.”

“Thank you,” the auctioner said, “you will saver yourself a great deal of trouble.”

The American took the bottle with him back to the U.S. and to the Simon Wiesenthal Center in L.A. where he worked. He put the bottle on his desk and went about his business. A co-worker came by and asked, “Hi Jack, how was your vacation?”

“Great. Look what I bought.”

“A bottle? A cheap bottle?", his co-worker Jeff asked.

“Hey, that’s not cheap. It cost me $300. Get this: legend has it that there’s a cursed spirit inside, and that it should never be opened. Pretty funny, huh?”

“Yeah, but it could’ve been just a story...you know, something someone could’ve just made up.”

“Well, I promised the auctioner that I wouldn’t open it. Let’s not, to be on the safe side.”

Juni was frustrated. She figured that she’d never get her freedom now.

“Well, okay,” Jeff said, “but I still think it’s a made-up story.”

“Maybe, but I can’t break my promise to the auctioner.”

“Okay. Well, see ya,” Jeff said-and walked away.

* * *

At closing time, the two men were saying goodnight to each other and after Jack left, Jeff took the opportunity to go through his drawer and find the bottle.

“It’s probably empty and hollow. Jack just wanted to scare me with that story,” he thought.

He managed to open the bottle and laid it on the table. For a while, nothing happened, but then some smoke came out. Jeff watched in amazement, and then the smoke materialized into a beautiful woman. Jeff was amazed and the woman said, “Oh vielen dank! Vielen dank!”

“For what?,” he asked.

“Why, for releasing me from that bottle. I feel like I’ve been in there for an eternity.”

“Um, how long HAVE you been in there?”

“For 231 years,” she said. Then she stretched and said, “but now I have my first taste of freedom. Sarah couldn’t have expected me to stay in that bottle forever.”

“Okay, what’s going on?” Jeff asked, a bit frightened.

“No matter...I’m free,” the woman said.

“Okay, first what’s your name, and could I ask you to get back into the bottle? I don’t think that Jack would appreciate it if he found out that I let you out.”

“My name is Juni, and YOU can’t tell ME what to do. I’m free. I’ll do as I choose, and noone is going to stop me.”

This time Jeff was VERY afraid.

* * *

The next day at the SWC, everything was business as usual, except that Juni was now loose. She stayed in the Wiesenthal Center-as she didn’t know present day L.A., didn’t know where to go, and was ready to have some “fun”. However, for now she was in hiding.

Jack went to his desk to start work but was shocked to find that not only had someone gone through his things, but that the bottle was lying on the table. Worst yet, it had been OPENED! Trying to keep cool and not panic, Jack went to Jeff and asked him, “Did you open my bottle, after I told you what would happen?”

“Well, yeah, but I didn’t think something would ACTUALLY happen! I mean, what harm could this woman possibly do?", Jeff asked.

“Try ‘unimaginable trouble’ “, Jack exclaimed and added, “I hope you’re happy now! If only you would’ve listened to me!”

“Look, I’m sorry Jack but there’s nothing I can do. Juni is out of the bottle now and...”

“Juni? Her name is Juni?”

“Well, yeah. She told me last night.

Meanwhile in the Center, Juni had come out of hiding and was already causing arousal and sexual tension. Her smoldering looks caused men to stop and stare at her. She didn’t mind, however, because the seductress had plans for mischief and didn’t have time to bask in the attention. However, while formulating the plan in her mind, Juni could hear kissing noises and catcalls. This behavior was new to her but certainly welcome. In fact, she decided to use this new attention to her advantage.

It would bring her potential male victims.

* * *

Juni’s seduction plan was still in the making, but within a few days she was engaged in other activities . A group of young Jewish women from the SWC had invited her out for lunch, and some of them were bringing their boyfriends.

They found her in the break room of the SWC and one of them asked, “Hey Juni, a bunch of us are going with our boyfriends down to Sizzler. Do you want to come?”

“Come? Oh yes, sure. I’ll be with you in a few minutes.” she said-though she had no idea what Sizzler was.

“Okay great. We’ll come back in a few minutes.”

“Great,” Juni said.

A few minutes later, the group was in the car and off to Sizzler. They got a table, and opened the menus. Juni stared at the menu quizzically, and one of the young women, Maria, who was 5′5″ and Jewish with short, chin-length red hair, green eyes and round glasses asked, “Um, Juni, do you need any help? Maybe you don’t know what to order.”

Maria’s boyfriend Colt said, “I can help Juni.”

“Colt, it’s okay. I’m sure Juni’s just confused.”

“No really. I can,” Colt said excitedly.

“Fine,” Maria said in a bored tone.

“Thanks,” Colt said and quickly inched over to Juni. A little too close, Maria thought.

“Okay Juni,” Colt said, “all your steaks are here. Which one do you want?”

“Ich weiss nicht,” she said.

“What?", he asked.

“She said she doesn’t know,” Maria said-with some slight irritation in her voice.

Maria’s friend Anna said, “He’s never this excited when you two go out.”

“I know,” Maria said, “but she’s new so let’s not judge her.”

“I guess I’ll take the New York Steak,” Juni said.

“Gee, that’s a lot to eat,” Colt said, “perhaps I can help you cut it...”

“Colt, that’s enough!", Maria snapped under her breath, and then calmly said, “Juni can cut her own steak. She’s capable of doing that.”

“Okay Maria,” he said-and slid back to her, embarrassed.

“Good”, Maria said sweetly.

* * *

The waitress came by and asked everyone what they wanted to order. Maria said, “We’ll all have New York steaks and colas all around, thank you.”

“Alright,” the waitress said, “thank you also.”

During the wait, Anna asked, “So are you from Germany, Juni?”

“Yes, I am,” she said, “Berlin in fact. I’ve lived in Berlin for a long, long time.”

“When did you come to the U.S.?” Maria asked.

“Yesterday,” Juni said, “please forgive me if everything looks and sounds strange. I’m just not used to everything yet.”

“No problem,” Anna said, “you’ll get the hang of everything soon enough.”

Juni just grinned and Maria said, “I apologize if Colt’s caused you any trouble. He has this problem with other women too.”

“No, not at all,” she said, “he is indeed very handsome.”

“Juni, do you want to go shopping with me tomorrow? We could pick out some new clothes. No offense, but you look like you’ve stepped out of the 1700s.”

“Naturlich, Maria,” she said-hiding the fact that she was annoyed. However, wearing new clothes would help her fit in better. Her old clothes reminded her of her bottle imprisonment, but now she had the chance to change her image.

“Great,” Maria said, “we can do it tomorrow after work.”

“Okay,” Juni said.

The waitress came back with their steaks and everyone commenced to eat. Juni especially enjoyed the meal as well as the cola;a drink that she had never had before. Juni was more accustomed to drinking either wine in the mansion or plain water. The cola, however, was a nice change.

After lunch, everyone went back to the SWC and while Juni enjoyed the good times with her new friends, her nefarious plan was still in the making. In a way, Maria was going to help her by buying her new clothes to help her fit into her new century.

* * *

Saturday at the mall was a busy time for Maria and Juni.

They were picking out clothes and Maria picked out a halter top and tight shorts.

“Here, try these on. I think you’d look really good in them,” she said.

“Okay,” Juni said and took them to the fitting room with her. A few minutes later she came out and said, “I like them. Let’s get them.”

“Great Juni,” Maria happily said, and they took the items to the retail counter. Maria paid for them with her credit card.

When Juni wore the clothes at the SWC, she got even more attention. It definately wasn’t 18th-century dress. The white halter top showing her bellybutton and the tight shorts went above her thighs. What a sexy, shapely body she had, and everyone could see it! Once again, she was pleased at the attention but again she didn’t have the time to enjoy it.

The time had come to put her plan into motion.

* * *

A week later:

Juni had seen a handsome, young Jewish man at the SWC named John Thomas, who was 5′7″ with brown hair, brown hair and glasses. John was a researcher who had broken up with his girlfriend Cindy. Juni wanted to get to know John better, and perhaps get some info on Cindy-before she carried out her seduction plans.

The next day, Juni met John in the break room of the SWC.

“Hi, I’m Juni,” she said and extended her hand.

“H-hi, I’m John,” the young man said, stunned by her beauty.

“Why are you sad?", she asked.

“My girlfriend Cindy broke up with me yesterday. I’m so sad I can’t think.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” she said, “is there anything that I can do?”

“Well, I’m afraid to ask,” John said, “I mean, I’d do anything to have my girlfriend back but at this time I’m so sad, confused, angry. I’m sure you can’t relate to what I’m saying.”

“Actually I can,” Juni said.

“How?” John asked.

“Well, it’s confusing but you could just say that I was a prisoner of love-literally,” Juni said, “I felt trapped until yesterday. I was trapped for such a long time. Yesterday, I had a great sense of freedom.”

“Did your relationship end tragically too?", John asked.

“Yes, it did and I absolutely hated it.”

“How did you feel for a long time?”

“Well, I felt as if I were trapped in a bottle, but yesterday I was given my freedom,” Juni said.

“I don’t understand,” he said.

Juni patted his shoulder and said, “It’s a pretty long story and I don’t care to go into it. However, if you want to talk about your former relationship, I’m here to listen.”

“Well, actually my girlfriend Cindy broke up with me yesterday. Boy did I love her, but yesterday when we broke up, I felt like my whole world had ended. I would do anything to get her back. Have you seen her? She has over-the-shoulder blonde hair and great blue eyes.”

“I see,” she said, “well, what if I could get her back for you?”

“Oh thanks Juni, but I guess that’s impossible. Cindy wouldn’t get back with me for anything. I’m completely hopeless.”

“John, I know how this hurts but you’ll get over it just as I’ve learned to-although it took me a long time.”

“How long?", John asked.

“Um..longer than you can imagine,” Juni said, “but that’s not important. However, if you want to do something together sometime or just talk, just call me. Here’s my phone number. I’m staying at a hotel.”

Juni scribbled her phone number on a napkin and gave it to him. Then she said, “I have to go now, but hopefully we’ll meet again sometime.”

“Okay bye,” John said and watched her leave. Looking at her made him hot, and he licked his lips. He was definately in lust.

Perhaps Juni could make him feel better after all.

* * *

A week later, Juni’s seduction plan went into effect. She was in her halter top and shorts, which were the only daytime items she had at the moment, and saw John in his office at his desk.

“Hallo John,” she cooed.

“H-h-Hi Juni,” he said, getting hot inside.

“John, I’ve been thinking. We should get to know each other a little better.”

“Well, I’m from L.A. and..”

“Um, not that way, John, this way,” she said and started to unbutton his shirt.

“Juni, what are you doing?”

“Well, isn’t this what you want?", she asked-still unbuttoning his white shirt.

“Well, uh..uh..” the researcher said, confused but turn on, then he squeaked, “Please close and lock the door.”

“Naturlich, liebling,” she said-in her seductive voice.

After she closed the door, Juni got to work on John. She took off his shirt and threw it in a corner. He was wearing nothing underneath. Then she stroked his bosom.

“Juni,” he said.

“Shh..” she softly said and kissed him passionately on the lips. John responded to the kiss with equal passion.

“Boy, Cindy never loved me like this before,” John said.

“Enough talk, boy. Take off your pants and make love to me.”

For the next hour, the researcher’s office was filled with moans and squeals of passion, with their clothes thrown into the corner. They wore only underwear. Juni was amazed that mortal men could satisfy her, and incidentally, no one could get into the office because the door was locked.

* * *

Part 2 of Juni’s plan was going to go into effect as well. John had wanted Cindy to come back to him, and being a spirit, Juni had a trick to bring them together. She would possess Cindy and take over her mind. She was done with John and saw no further use for him, but the seductress wanted to see someone else humiliated for a change.

Juni’s knowledge of Cindy came from John:

she had over-the-shoulder blonde hair and blue eyes.

The seductress wondered how she would find this woman. Would she have to look all over the SWC? That would take too much time! Perhaps she could ask Agnes, the receptionist. Yes, that was a perfect idea!

So she went downstairs and asked Agnes, and she said that Cindy was upstairs in her office on the second floor, room 219 so to speak. Juni thanked the receptionist and headed upstairs to find her victim.

A half hour later, Juni found Cindy’s office and knocked on the door. Cindy opened the door and asked, “Yes, may I help you?”

“Well, actually it’s what I can do for you that matters.”

“Excuse me?", the blonde beauty asked, but before she could say another word, the seductress jumped in her body.

“Hey, what..what’s going on? I feel so strange.”

“well you’ll get used to it Cindy.”

“How did you know my name?", she asked frightened.

“That doesn’t matter. You belong to me now..your mind as well as your body. Now be quiet and do exactly as I say, if you value your freedom.”

“Okay,” she said, “may I ask what your name is by the way?”

“My name is Juni, but for now I am you.”

“Okay,” Cindy said.

“Good. Now be quiet and go to John Thomas’ office.”

Cindy did as she was told and went to John’s office. The researcher opened the door and asked, “Cindy, what are you doing here?”

“Tell him that you’re sorry for breaking up with him,” Juni said.

“John, I’m sorry for breaking up with you.”

“Really? I thought you never wanted to lay eyes on me ever again.”

“Tell him that you want to get back together.”

“Um, John, I want to get back with you.”

“Cindy..that’s..that’s wonderful!”

“Now give him a hug,” Juni said.

Cindy hugged John and they embraced for a while. Then John asked, “What made you want to come back to me?”

“Um..you might say that I had a little persuasion,” Cindy said.

“It must have been a lot before we’re back together now. Oh, how I wish that Juni could be here to see this.”

“She’s here, sort of,” Cindy said.

“What do you mean, Cindy?”

“Tell John that I came to your office and convinced you that you two should get back together.”

“John, Juni came to my office and convinced me that we should get back together.”

“Really, where is she now?”

“She’s around,” Cindy said.

“Actually, I’m right here,” a voice said-audible enough to be heard.

“That sounds like Juni,” John said.

“It is me,” the voice said and jumped out of Cindy’s body.

“Juni? You’re the one who brought us together?”

“Of course, my dear.”

“But, what exactly are you?", Cindy asked.

“It’s a long story, but 231 years ago I was what you would call a prisoner of love. I was cursed to spend eternity inside a bottle, but some time ago I was let out. The one who released me wanted me to go back into the bottle, but I refused. Now here I am in the mortal world. To tell you the truth, I don’t know what to do with myself in the 21st century. I mean, I can practically live forever and I don’t need to eat or drink. I certainly don’t want to go back into the bottle. It’s so lonely in there.”

“You’ve certainly caused a great deal of trouble,” John said, “seducing me and possessing Cindy.”

“I don’t exactly feel bad about that because according to an old legend, that’s what I would do when I get out of the bottle.”

“Well while you’re in the mortal world, you can’t cause any trouble. You can’t go around seducing and possessing people,” Cindy said.

Juni was annoyed and said, “Well if that’s the way it’s going to be, then I’d rather go back to the bottle. I just can’t live like that.”

“Are you sure that you don’t want to change?", John asked.

“I’m sure,” Juni said, “in fact, I’m going downstairs to find Jeff so I could go back IN the bottle. I can’t imagine never causing trouble. What kind of life is that?”

“It’s your choice, Juni,” Cindy said.

“I’ve made my choice. It’s back to the bottle for me,” she said, “Goodbye mortals.”

“Bye Juni,” the two said.

She went downstairs and found Jeff. The seductress said, “Jeff, I wish to go back into the bottle. I’m not sorry for any trouble I’ve caused, but for the first time in 231 years, I’ll be glad to return to my eternal home.”

“Okay Juni-are you sure that you want to do this? You’re not going to come out the next time I or someone else opens the bottle?”

“Definately,” she said, “now open the bottle. When I go back in, close it. In fact, please don’t open it ever again.”

Jeff opened the bottle and within seconds the young woman materialized into a puff of smoke and went inside the bottle. Afterwards, Jeff closed it and set it back on Jack’s desk.

Juni was home again.