The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: DON’T BE STUPID!

Story Tags: MC, MF

Description: Amy provides Scott with some after-work stress relief, whether she wants to or not.

Author’s Note — This story is a work of fiction and in no part should be taken as anything except fantasy, and it intends no offence. It involves very, very adult situations.

Communiqué encouraged.

Lounging on the sofa, Amy was surprised to hear the familiar rattle of keys out in the hall. Scott was home early today. She listened to the front door sigh open and then close, and the noises her boyfriend made lumping off his shoes. There was a shuffling as he changed out of his suit in their bedroom. The walls of their apartment were paper-thin, every neighbour becoming more intimate with each other than they wished. Amy turned off the television and waited.

“Hiya, Silly Socks!” She said, as he loomed into the living room, wearing his lounging clothes; an old t-shirt and comfortable, worn out shorts.

“Hey, Clever Clogs.” Scott replied gloomily, exchanging their pet names. He slumped on the couch next to his girlfriend. Amy kissed his cheek, curled herself up and snuggled, enjoying feeling him so close, stroking his head with her left hand.

“Is everything okay, babes? I wasn’t expecting you home ’til much later.”

Scott sat silently for a while, brows furrowed. Amy melted further into him and started to playfully stroke his thigh, hoping that her touch might cheer him up. He exhaled.

“I had a really bad day, again. My job feels like it’s getting more difficult. I just couldn’t concentrate. My line manager told me … I have to shape up before … he told me to leave early ...”

“Poor baby!” She stroked his head again. “What made it so hard to concentrate?

“I don’t know. I got all my files mixed up again. My computer just wouldn’t work. It was too hard.”

More silence followed, as Amy kept massaging his thigh. Then Scott spoke of the deepest embarrassment of his day.

“I, um. I got lost on the way home, too.” Amy’s eyes widened with incredulity.

“Oh, don’t be silly! We’ve lived here for eighteen months now!” She giggled at the absurdity.

“I … couldn’t remember which train stop to get off at. I had to walk back a mile when I realised I’d missed it.”

Amy could feel exactly how low her partner was. After so long together she instinctively knew how to read him. She felt an urge rise deep from inside her, to do something that would be sure to cheer him up.

“Poor baby. But I think I know how to cure you. How would you like a little stress-relief before you cook us dinner? We can’t have all that stress build up and up until you explode all over the walls, can we?”

She increased the pressure of her hand, rubbing her palm meaningfully. Scott didn’t respond. He seemed deep in thought, wondering what had gone so wrong. As if to press her point, Amy pulled up the leg of his shorts a little, so he would feel her touch his skin directly.

“Let me help you, babes. You can always make it up to me later on.” Her eyes twinkled with laughter.

“I … I don’t know.” Scott objected weakly, but his body agreed. He spread open his thighs a touch wider.

“Trust me. I’ll make it all better.” Amy shifted her position a little. Carefully, she began unbuttoning his shorts all the way down. She smiled as she saw how hard he was already, excited for her despite himself. She loved having this effect. It make her feel good, knowing she could give him such pleasure so easily. “Scoot up!” She told him.

Scott lifted his hips, allowing Amy to yank both his shorts and briefs down his legs and off his feet. Still in his t-shirt, but now naked from the waist down except for his socks, he might have looked a little silly if the sight didn’t turn her on so much. He kept himself shaved, just the way she liked it, and now the warm air and her greedy eyes made his lovely cock stand to attention. Eager to begin, Amy settled back. She drew her legs beneath her. She reached up with her left hand, and started stoking his head again. Then she reached down with her right hand and began teasing his cock. From the base to the shaft, she tickled up her fingers. With a few repetitions, he was fully hard. She knew just what he enjoyed the most.

“Just relax, my love. It’s time for me to take care of you. Let all that stress just flow right out of you.” With one finger she circled the tip of his member, swirling round his weeping arousal. She painted him with it, lubricating him, making him slick. She could feel her own knickers moisten under her cotton sweatpants. As he felt both hands stroke him, Scott melted into the sofa, giving in to her ministrations. Amy knew how much Scott got turned on when she talked dirty to him, so she decided to get filthy.

“You’re making me so fucking wet … I just love milking your big hard prick. I’m going to make you cum so fucking hard … just jerk all that spunk right out of you …” She felt him throb with yet more arousal. Wrapping her hand around him now, she started tugging gently. She was going to take her time. Force ever last drop of cum in his balls to shoot out for her: drain him completely. Scott’s head nodded as he let her take him in hand.

“There is just one thing, honey …” Amy asked.

Scott didn’t respond. He was sucking in air through his open mouth.

“You remember what happens every time you make me do this, don’t you?” He nodded dully.

“Then tell me what happens, little baby.”

“I … I get stupider.”

“That’s right! At least you still remember that. Yes. You get stupider. Every time I make you cum, you lose just a little more smarts, don’t you?”

He nodded sheepishly.

“So if you know you’re getting dumber, why do you make me to do it?”

“I … I just need to cum for you ...”

“That’s so sweet, Silly Socks. Do I really make you that horny?” She giggled coquettishly, and squeezed her grip. His yes came out as a groan.

“How many times has it happened already? Can you even remember?”

“N-no ...”

“Enough times to make you unable to think about anything else, though?”

“Yes … ”

“I need to know that this is what you really want. I don’t want to make you lose all your sense. I don’t want all your brains to shoot out in your goo. And you know it will, if I keep jerking. You’ll have to insist that I keep going.”

“Please keep going! Please, I really need to cum … ”

“Well, okay. I’ll keep going if it’s what you really, really want. But you have to promise me that you won’t lose a single more drop of smarts. I don’t want a drooling imbecile for a boyfriend! I’ll give you a simple test today to make sure you’re not losing any more of your wits. A really easy question. Let’s see … tell me, what is three multiplied by three, multiplied by three?”

“Twenty seven.” He eagerly answered. Maybe she would speed up her hand.

“Good for you! Let’s hope you still know the answer once I’ve made you cum all over yourself. You’ve failed every other time, but … you do look like you really want this, whether I like it or not. If you insist on forcing me to keep dumbing you down, what can I do?” Her hand slipped up and down a moment longer before she pulled away. He whined.

“Please! Please keep jerking me!”

“Even if you get dumber?”

“Yes, yes! Please!” He was really begging now.

Satisfied, Amy retrieved the bottle of lubricant she had kept stashed underneath the cushion. She picked it up and flicked open the cap. She pointed it at the head of his straining cock and squeezed out a good amount. This was Amy’s favourite part of their little ritual. She had stored the bottle in the refrigerator all day. It was still sufficiently cold enough to make him recoil in shock when it oozed all over his sensitive tip.

“Hold yourself still, Silly Socks. Or I won’t let you cum. Remember your position and slide in. Slide in, little baby ...”

He held himself still. Knowing his triggers well, he rested his arms by his sides, unable to move them until she allowed it. She squeezed and squeezed until his shaft was gloopy with liquid. She discarded the bottle.

Placing her hand back at the root of his cock, Amy did her best to press her forefinger and thumb together, to form a tight circle. With her unencumbered fingers, she tickled his balls. Then, slowly, she pulled her finger up over his slippery shaft. Up, maddeningly slowly, up, enjoying the pain visible on his face. As she reached the glans she stopped. Her hand reversed direction, sliding all the way back down again.

“It’s not too late for me to stop, you know. Are you really, really certain this is what you want?”

Scott turned his head and opened his eyes to look at her with all the devotion of a puppy. Amy stopped stroking his neck with her left hand and gripped his skull, locking his eyes onto his.

“This is really your last chance … if you want to avoid losing more of your precious mind, just tell me to stop.” He could only grunt his denial. She hadn’t loosened her hold on him anyway. Yes or no, she wasn’t stopping how. Amy insistently led him towards the inevitable. He didn’t stand a chance.

Up again. And down again. Maintaining her slow, maddening tempo, she expertly built up his arousal. Long minutes passed as his excitement rose. He was unavoidably rising to the point of no return.

Amy’s eyes held onto his. He was swept away by the intensity of those dark pools. As usual, his mind and his body had offered some token resistance, but he was so simple to manipulate. His thoughts were already weak. His muscles bunched all over, concentrating all that straining desperation into his cock. If only Amy would move her hand over his most sensitive part! She licked her lips as she enjoyed his agitation, and decided to switch her method of torment.

Just below the ridge of his glans, she trapped him slickly between her index and forefinger. Keeping them straight and rigid, she pushed forward and back in a steady rhythm. He moaned, feeling himself kept so close to the edge, but always firmly under Amy’s control. She only had to increase her pressure slightly and she would make him cum in moments. Instead, she allowed him to drown in her eyes. Her domination filled him all over again. His head slacked in her grip as his eyes lost their focus.

“That’s right, Scott. You know how hard you get for your Mistress. You know how easily she controls you. You know how deep she takes your mind. Breath deeply for your Mistress. Breath deep and fall deeper for her. Deeper and deeper now. Remember how her voice makes you lose yourself. Losing makes you feel so good. Losing is so easy. Breath in, and breathe out. Every breath makes you lose a little more. Losing feels so very, very good. The more you lose the better Mistress will make you feel. Lose yourself for your Mistress …” She pushed her fingers back and forward in time with her words, pulsing steadily over and over.

Her words forced his eyelids to shutter. Enjoying his pain, she reduced her tempo, drawing out his torture. He was frantic now, unable to obey her command to lie still. She forced him to jerk his hips faster and harder to retain that delicious pressure. His mindless strokes made her wetter and wetter. She would need something herself soon enough. Now she decided to force him to bursting point. She sped up her fingers, stimulating him continuously. She laughed at him.

“Look at you! Stop becoming a moron for your Mistress! Stop getting dumber!”

Scott couldn’t stop even if he wanted to. He was desperate and she was relentless. Amy had stretched him tighter than a drum skin. His buttocks and thighs clenched furiously, blind thrusts aching for release. His toes curled in agony. He was one rigid muscle about to explode. All he required, as always, was Mistress Amy’s permission. Feeling his entire being trapped between two of her fingers, she knew he would soon be overwhelmed. She taunted him again.

“Don’t get stupider for your Mistress!” She scolded. He couldn’t hear her.

Amy made a fist around his shaft. She tugged him harder and harder, wet jerking sounds filling the room. His miserable grunting turned into a long wail. Finally satisfied, she whispered into his ear her permission. On cue his balls tightened. He orgasmed, thrusting stupidly as the first rope of cum shot out of his cock. It landed on his belly as his lungs burst in pleasure, squealing like an animal. Hot spurt followed hot spurt. Amy thought it would never end as his whole body convulsed and he drenched himself, her hand, his thighs, the floor. With one final groan and lunge, he was spent.

Finally he stilled, excusing an involuntary spasm. He had been joyously drained of all he had and fell back like a boned fish. Amy pulled his head down to sink gratefully into her soft chest. Her heart was beating hard in her chest. His performance had nearly pushed her over the brink too, but she maintained her dignity. She allowed Scott to lose his mind further on the gentle rise and fall of her heaving breasts. But only for a minute. She had to test him once again. Pinching his neck, she pulled his head up. He obeyed as meekly as a kitten.

“Did you like that, little baby? Was it good?” Scott couldn’t form the words. It had been better than good. So shatteringly powerful, he could only nod and grin like an idiot.

“Remember to thank your Mistress ...”

“T-thank you, Mistress ...” Now came the crucial question.

“Scott, tell me: what is three multiplied by three, multiplied by three?” He looked as though he was trying to clench his hands around water. “Uh …”

“Oh Come on, Silly! This one’s easy! You knew it earlier! What’s three times three, times three?” He blurted out an answer, eager to please.

“Um. Nine?” Amy smiled at him with condescending pity.

“Oh dear, oh dear. Didn’t I warn you? I did, didn’t I? You’ve yourself to blame for this, you big goopy dumb-dumb.”

Inside, she was trembling with laughter. She knew of course, the consequences of continuing this game. Scott would lose his job soon enough, which would be a bit of an irritation. His monthly pay-check, so diligently paid into her account, had afforded Amy plenty of time to relax and enjoy the odd extravagance. She always said she could live without the necessities of life, if she could have her luxuries. Still, she was having far too much fun to stop, consequences be damned.

“Puh-please … please …” He mewled.

Amy hadn’t released his cock. She had slowed down, but kept her hand slowly pumping around his sensitive flesh, not allowing him to lose his hardness. She drained him completely, and was now curious to see if she could do it all again so soon. She looked down at her hand, covered in lube and his sticky issue, and then back up at his face, feigning surprise at his continued excitement.

“You really want me to make you cum again? Already? How many times before you forget how to read or write, do you think? How many more orgasms will you make me give you before you’re just a big dumb dolt only good for fucking?”

That had the intended effect. His penis predictably throbbed in her hand. Scott’s eyes pleaded with her once more. Amy circled his glans with the flat of her palm, enjoying his sensitivity. He looked at him with innocent affection.

“Oh, Silly Socks … If you insist, what am I to do?”